Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

Richard Hoagland, David Wilcock, and Basagio are quite the suspect trio. Bob Dean and Brian O'leary however are real standouts though. It's a shame.....

None the less, while I cannot record it, I will certainly hunt down any copies I can find and share it with everyone should I find one .
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2012), M6* (9th November 2012), nomadguy (8th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Thanks, Tommy -- that's a really great poster.

The still shot of Kerry and myself that Tommy used is from the restaurant scene where we meet and interview Bob Dean towards the end of the episode. It's by far the best part of the show.

Having a retired military officer saying on record in front of millions of viewers that the President doesn't know what's going on, and that there's been a base on Mars for 100,000 years, is dynamite.
    It's never been stated on TV before. That's why this show is important. That short section alone will make a great YouTube clip that deserves to go viral.

On Kerry's blog just now she called it "Disclosure in a Box" -- a neat title. It is.
    While I love Bob, and agree that getting his testimony on a major TV show is dynamite, and I do indeed agree. The fact is most folks would simply write this off as reality show whackery much like they do ancient aliens, which is viewed primarily as humorous entertainment, not informational.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

..... Sa-lute!!!

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Bill, Kerry and Tommy -- it's AWESOME that the show is finally going to air on TV!

My friends don't have a subscription to TruTV, but I'll stop by the local DirecTV office to see about adding just TruTV to their subscription, but that's unlikely, as they like to do package deals, the greedy bastards.

But the KEY thing for me is CLOSED-CAPTIONING (I'm a nearly-deaf guy) for this episode -- and all other episodes -- of Bill and Kerry's program, so, Tommy, perhaps your transcript/translation team can put subtitles into a copy and make it available through your combined websites?

~Mozart

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2012), Caren (8th November 2012), nomadguy (8th November 2012), Reinhard (8th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Let me put it this way: when the neocons came along, no one in the CIA took them seriously--total joke, nutbars, they where. Then they slowly took over the whitehouse and seemingly...a good half of the nation's idealization.

Never underestimate the power of an initiative, if it is followed through; if it exists, consistently, it's success is a matter of time -as an inevitability.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2012), Caren (8th November 2012), centreoflight (7th November 2012), Debra (8th November 2012), M6* (9th November 2012), Marin (9th November 2012), modwiz (8th November 2012), Reinhard (8th November 2012), Revere (7th November 2012), TelosianEmbrace (8th November 2012), write4change (9th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

just for my understanding, will this be aired on a american tv-station? is this station available in cable and satelite? (how well known is this station in usa?)

i read something about a subscription? sorry dont understand what you are talking about ... im living on the other side of the world and i dont have television

anyway good news, i just hope they didnt cut it down somehow
    Last edited by seehas; 7th November 2012 at 16:42.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

10. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

M6* (7th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by amandapoet (here)
    I already have it set on my DVR
    Thank you! It's very valuable to have this archived. (Do make sure, btw, that the DVR is set for a good 10 mins before and after.)

As I mentioned on the previous page, we have no means of knowing before the screening what might possibly have been added or omitted. I'm sure others will record it, but it's good to have certainty that at least one person will.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (9th November 2012), amandapoet (7th November 2012), Belle (8th November 2012), Caren (8th November 2012), Kristin (8th November 2012), Limor Wolf (8th November 2012), M6* (7th November 2012), PurpleLama (7th November 2012), Rocky_Shorz (8th November 2012), Tommy (7th November 2012), Yoda (9th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member amandapoet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 120 posts

I have it set to record the show before and will be watching it as it plays...unless I lose my satellite signal it will be there ...not entirely sure how to get it off...but I'll figure that out later...I know it can be done

~Amanda

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amandapoet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2012), Caren (8th November 2012), Kristin (8th November 2012), Limor Wolf (8th November 2012), M6* (7th November 2012), nomadguy (8th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Bill, Kerry and Tommy -- it's AWESOME that the show is finally going to air on TV!

My friends don't have a subscription to TruTV, but I'll stop by the local DirecTV office to see about adding just TruTV to their subscription, but that's unlikely, as they like to do package deals, the greedy bastards.

But the KEY thing for me is CLOSED-CAPTIONING (I'm a nearly-deaf guy) for this episode -- and all other episodes -- of Bill and Kerry's program, so, Tommy, perhaps your transcript/translation team can put subtitles into a copy and make it available through your combined websites?

~Mozart
    Mozart, you can change your package for a day and usually go back without penalty, you'll pay the difference for that day...the cheapest package that includes tru tv is the Entertainment, you can do it online to avoid the hassle of the phone system. I worked in a call center for tech support and customer service...and this is totally unrelated but if you really want to get the best price and you're in contract with them say these magic words "I want to cancel my service" and you'll be connected to the customer retention group who has more to offer than a regular rep. Just an fyi if you have DirecTV...

There is a chance they may have it available to view on-demand which means online, I'll look into it and post what I find out
    Last edited by amandapoet; 7th November 2012 at 18:27. Reason: smartphone's stupid autocorrect...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amandapoet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2012), Caren (8th November 2012), Hervé (7th November 2012), M6* (7th November 2012), Mozart (11th November 2012), Tommy (7th November 2012), write4change (9th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This news makes me Sooooo HAPPY!! Now if I can just figure out how to watch it!

Congratulations, Bill & Kerry and THANK YOU for all that hard work!!! M6*

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2012), Caren (8th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratulations Bill & Kerry! I hope this becomes a great success and opens the minds of millions!

Peace,
    -R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2012), Caren (8th November 2012), modwiz (8th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,294 times in 8,326 posts

Great news for Bill and Kerry. Errr.... I hope this forum doesn't get whacked out by another "Charles" tsunami.

When I consider how the Jesse Ventura 2012 series has been held up and how the one episode has been dropped, and how one episode got dropped from the last series of repeats, I have a feeling that True TV is now under new management of some sort to some extent.

Don't be too heart broken if tonight's showing has been messed with so much that it makes you and the interviewees look like nutters. I find the fact that this is being shown on exactly the same day that the new Ventura series gets started, a bit weird.

Oh!... the hat, Bill, this is going to take that hat to the next level. I bags the franchise for selling replicas all over the world.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Eram (7th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

-------

Someone sent Kerry this --->

This is kinda crazy, but we have not been able to confirm the times of the airing of the show. It seems that it may be on at 8 pm PST (see above) -- as well as 11 pm.

TruTV apologized to the production company (Fishbowl Productions in LA) for not letting them know it was airing. Kerry is trying to find out more. We have an agent in LA, and he didn't know anything either.

Can someone very kindly do some smart research and find out definitively when it's airing, in which time zone? That would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th November 2012 at 11:55.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Caren (8th November 2012), M6* (9th November 2012), nomadguy (8th November 2012), Rocky_Shorz (8th November 2012), Tommy (8th November 2012), Yoda (9th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

11pm EST here in Pennsylvania , which would make the 8pm PST accurate.

~Amanda

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amandapoet For This Post:

Belle (8th November 2012), Caren (8th November 2012), M6* (9th November 2012), modwiz (8th November 2012), Mozart (11th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by amandapoet (here)
    I already have it set on my DVR
    Thank you! It's very valuable to have this archived. (Do make sure, btw, that the DVR is set for a good 10 mins before and after.)

As I mentioned on the previous page, we have no means of knowing before the screening what might possibly have been added or omitted. I'm sure others will record it, but it's good to have certainty that at least one person will.
    Hi Bill,

Here, you can access with live . just wait 15 sec. for advertisement.

http://livetvcafe.net/video/7Y78YR9H9DKB/Tru-TV

Love and Hope

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

TruTV shows on several "channels". See http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-baske...nfused-nation/

The "1164" channel is provided by AT&T U-Verse.

The screen shot I showed in Post #2 of this thread is provided by Time Warner Cable City of Los Angeles: Sherman Oaks (Cable)

So my current wager is that times vary, depending on which TruTV provider you're viewing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

M6* (9th November 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,732 times in 1,319 posts

Hi Bill,

It's on here at 10:00 p.m. Central Standard Time tonight.

Hopes this helps,
    ~skywizard

ps -- I'm on MetroCast Cable
    Last edited by Skywizard; 8th November 2012 at 00:13.
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

31. Link to Post #38
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Once I get confirmation I will update the poster!

Thanks to everyone looking into this!

Edit: Updated poster:

Last edited by Tommy; 8th November 2012 at 02:46.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

M6* (9th November 2012), Rocky_Shorz (8th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

All I can find out from a quick search is the same as Amanda. According to trutv.com (http://www.trutv.com/schedule/index....=nav_schedmain) it should air at 11pm PST which would be 8am CET. I should get some sleep so that I can catch this when I get up.

Night folks,
    Magnus
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernest For This Post:

M6* (9th November 2012)

35. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Can we get this on-line here in Canada? If any one has any info I would appreciate it! Thanks!

From the Heart,
    Kristin

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Caren (8th November 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast