Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12

Thread: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    Yeah, I personally saw it from mountain_jim first myself, maybe it was mountain_jim who e-mailed us too?
    I saw mountain_jim's post, and emailed you, Kerry and Bill. See Post #2, above.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

mountain_jim (10th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #222
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    Yeah, I personally saw it from mountain_jim first myself, maybe it was mountain_jim who e-mailed us too?
    I saw mountain_jim's post, and emailed you, Kerry and Bill. See Post #2, above.
    Yeah, I remember that, but there were a few other e-mails at the time as well, at least one before, which neither me or Kerry saw at first as we were both out at the time, then I checked avalon while doing my news round and saw the post, then wen't to my e-mail and everything was crazy

But like I said, I saw it here myself personally, no idea where Kerry saw it first or who she saw it from other than a quick call from me saying I saw it posted here.

But in the end, the important thing is that it came out, and technically it is a "Project Camelot" show, so per definition even if it came from here first (which is very well might have done for all I know) it would be correct to say it was a "Camelot supporter" all considering.

Don't see the huge relevance myself, but if anyone sees this as wrong in any way I am sure it can be changed if it were the case.

4. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,280 times in 8,659 posts

I see this as entertaining and warming to have been able to contribute to moving this ball forward in this (admittedly small) way.

(I said all along that I have no doubt others were seeing this on their tv guides and getting the word out with emails or posts, perhaps at Camelot forum, also.)

And I very much do consider myself a 'Camelot supporter', just not a member of the current Camelot forum. It was a link to a Project Camelot Dan Burisch video from a music discussion forum that helped me find my way to all this some years ago.

(It was alt.conspiracy and alt.conspiracy.jfk usenet groups, before there were really web-sites, that got me started down this path. Later WhatReallyHappened and other websites advanced my search, but it was Project Camelot interviews, and the books of Jim Marrs, Richard Dolan, and the free books online of Wilcock, among others, that really moved my understanding of 'Shadow Operations' forward beyond my 'spiritual' understandings gained from shamanic experiments/experiences.)

Just having the post up a day early here at Avalon assured that many of our 'silent readership' got the notice..
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th November 2012 at 13:30.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

4evrneo (12th November 2012), bennycog (10th November 2012), Gardener (14th November 2012), jp11 (10th November 2012), Tommy (10th November 2012)

6. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,401 times in 32,916 posts

-------

Dear All,

I'm closing this thread (with my thanks once more to everyone for your kind and intelligent comments) -- and starting another one, with a definitive high-quality version of the video, on my own section.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Mars-Project

I do appreciate all those who worked hard to upload the recorded video to YouTube, create captions, etc. My uploading a new version -- amended and edited directly from the DVD of the final cut of the pilot episode -- does not invalidate anyone's hard work, or very helpful contributions.

Tommy -- if you read this, please link to (and/or download and copy) this as the "go viral" definitive version. I think Kerry will approve, and I'll also contact her directly. It's a better version than anything else out there right now.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=slQD0rUqbGo

7. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (12th November 2012), bennycog (10th November 2012), BMJ (11th November 2012), Carmody (10th November 2012), Creedence (10th November 2012), Earth Angel (10th November 2012), fifi (10th November 2012), gripreaper (10th November 2012), jp11 (10th November 2012), M6* (11th November 2012), mountain_jim (10th November 2012), Mozart (10th November 2012), Muzz (10th November 2012), panopticon (11th November 2012), pugwash84 (13th November 2012), Reinhard (11th November 2012), RunningDeer (10th November 2012), Sir Eltor (11th November 2012), STATIC (13th November 2012), Yoda (11th November 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12