Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

1. Link to Post #161
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    Well wouldn't you know it, look who is going to be on C2C in a few days,

Physics Breakthrough
    Date: 11-13-12
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: Sean Carroll

Theoretical physicist at Cal Tech, Sean Carroll, will discuss why he believes the discovery of the Higgs boson is perhaps the greatest breakthrough in our understanding of the universe since the splitting of the atom, and how it will launch particle physics on a new era of discovery.
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/11/13
    It definitely seems like there's somebody with a wand that makes things to suddenly appear out from under the wood pile...
    • "Daniel"'s publications suddenly poped up;
    • Kerry's summary for the "White Hats" report # 48;
    • "Shadow Operations: The Mars Project" got freed from under someone's elbow;
    • David Wilcock recent blog post, blowing his horn;
    • VeteransToday's article on TRBs
    • and this one above!
    Seems like the magic wand is that of an orchestra conductor... directing a flood of data into the media stream... one just needs to sift the flotsams from the jetsams and discern which one to keep.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (9th November 2012), bennycog (9th November 2012), Calz (9th November 2012), Christine (9th November 2012), Daughter of Time (9th November 2012), Debra (9th November 2012), Elly (9th November 2012), gigha (9th November 2012), gripreaper (9th November 2012), Limor Wolf (10th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012), mountain_jim (9th November 2012), nomadguy (9th November 2012), RunningDeer (9th November 2012), Sierra (11th November 2012), Sir Eltor (11th November 2012), Wind (10th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Have just downloaded the video and am about to watch it! Thank you!

Great find also Amzer Zo! relating to the text... "UFO myth..."? yea,... some UFO's are ours but not ALL... Gordon Duff, shame on you
    This quote is from his latest article... today:
    Quote "There are two types of systems in use, including a “round” UFO of gigantic size which is not of “terrestrial origin.”
    I think his quotations mean, "not ours".
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/08/228582/

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

they've been trying to give us disclosure, I asked who was protecting us from the sun every time a sunspot with devastating power swung towards us...

they told me to look at an image on a .mil site

Name:  flare2.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  28.6 KB

doesn't look like black ops to me...

are they working with us?

why are they protecting us...

soo many questions...

5. Link to Post #164
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    they've been trying to give us disclosure, I asked who was protecting us from the sun every time a sunspot with devastating power swung towards us...

they told me to look at an image on a .mil site

Attachment 19142

doesn't look like black ops to me...

are they working with us?

why are they protecting us...

soo many questions...
    James Horak says they are the same beings that Bergrun observed working on the rings of Saturn and wrote a book/report about. These spacesips are massive, bigger than out Moon, and they are tending the Sun. Horak says there are certain actions on Earth that would make them stop tending to things and that would not bode well for us.

They are benevolent beings. Should we cross a line and become a threat to the sector some might not view them as benevolent because of what they would allow our Sun to do. It is all a matter of perspective.

Any good unedited picture of the Sun shows these vehicles all over the place. I have counted dozens myself.
    Last edited by modwiz; 9th November 2012 at 05:42.

6. Link to Post #165
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

they disappeared right when our world was on the verge of jumping into WW III, they let us get blasted by a few small flares before reappearing...

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Have just downloaded the video and am about to watch it! Thank you!

Great find also Amzer Zo! relating to the text... "UFO myth..."? yea,... some UFO's are ours but not ALL... Gordon Duff, shame on you
    This quote is from his latest article... today:
    Quote "There are two types of systems in use, including a “round” UFO of gigantic size which is not of “terrestrial origin.”
    I think his quotations mean, "not ours".
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/08/228582/
    these appeared out of nowhere early summer, then disappeared, from the top right to the lower left, they reappeared again...

Name:  orbs.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  36.6 KB
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 9th November 2012 at 05:29.

7. Link to Post #166
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hehe, Sorry Modwiz, was bein a bit tongue-in-cheek, I'm a big fan of Duff's - his lead-in header is a bit contradictory too... "The secret truth of UFO”s now uncovered" ... But point taken

Have just managed to watch the video. Thank you Bill & Kerry (and all involved) - Awesome job and I hope we see more soon

8. Link to Post #167
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

Physics Breakthrough

Theoretical physicist at Cal Tech, Sean Carroll, will discuss why he believes the discovery of the Higgs boson is perhaps the greatest breakthrough in our understanding of the universe since the splitting of the atom, and how it will launch particle physics on a new era of discovery.
    Sean Carroll presents his book and an overview of what he's saying about the Higgs boson, in text and video, on this page of his: http://www.preposterousuniverse.com/particle/
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (9th November 2012), Calz (9th November 2012), Daughter of Time (9th November 2012), jagman (9th November 2012), Limor Wolf (10th November 2012), mountain_jim (9th November 2012), nomadguy (10th November 2012), RunningDeer (9th November 2012)

10. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

found the show on youtube

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paladin14 For This Post:

Anchor (9th November 2012), Calz (9th November 2012), gripreaper (9th November 2012), meeradas (9th November 2012), RunningDeer (9th November 2012)

12. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

Physics Breakthrough

It definitely seems like there's somebody with a wand that makes things to suddenly appear out from under the wood pile...
    • and this one above!
    Seems like the magic wand is that of an orchestra conductor... directing a flood of data into the media stream... one just needs to sift the flotsams from the jetsams and discern which one to keep.
    Yes, all coincidence, right?

Or, a mandate from somewhere (fill in possible sources here) to either get the truth out now, or else (fill in possible scenario's here).

Let the games begin!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

avid (9th November 2012), Calz (9th November 2012), Daughter of Time (9th November 2012), gigha (9th November 2012), Hervé (9th November 2012), Limor Wolf (10th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012), RunningDeer (9th November 2012)

14. Link to Post #170
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Look at 7 o'clock and 10 o'clock in this pic. 7 has pretty good detail.

At 9 and 11:30

A nice one at 6 o'clock.
    Last edited by modwiz; 9th November 2012 at 06:03.

15. Link to Post #171
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

These "little" guys are huge!

As large if not larger than Mercury.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (9th November 2012), Calz (9th November 2012), Daughter of Time (9th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012), RunningDeer (9th November 2012), Wind (10th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Oh my god. Just finished the captions. Don't think I've ever typed so many words in one sitting. I have carpal tunnel now and feel like a total robot.

Anywhoo, it's live on all the vids above, so enjoy Mozart

I'm going to now.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

avid (9th November 2012), Calz (9th November 2012), Hervé (9th November 2012), Limor Wolf (10th November 2012), mountain_jim (9th November 2012), Mozart (9th November 2012), naochan (10th November 2012), Ruby L. (9th November 2012), RunningDeer (9th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #173
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

These "little" guys are huge!

As large if not larger than Mercury.
    Yes. They make the Independence Day ones look like toys, or platelets. LOL

20. Link to Post #174
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Just snapped this, and thought of the venture star. It is from the series Star Trek: Enterprise.. And I am sure most know how Star Trek have been utilized for soft tech disclosure

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th November 2012), RunningDeer (9th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #175
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

i sent my message to both trutv and fishbowl media.. i hope every little bit helps get you on that stage bill.. you need to be there mate..

"shadow operations" was a fantastic show because of it's information.. it needed to be longer and maybe less editing so people can get the full value out of it. it is and will be a brilliant show for television.. on every ones television.. i have watched Bill and Kerry do their stuff from the beginning and with your support they could make fantastic change for this world..
    so thank you
    benny

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

avid (9th November 2012), RunningDeer (9th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Venture Star was supposed to look like this.

Project was supposed to significantly lower the costs of launching satellites into orbit, as much as 10x that of Space Shuttle.

But, who needs conventional craft, when you have MUCH more advanced stuff from secret space program.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khissi For This Post:

avid (10th November 2012), Hervé (9th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #177
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Congratulations Bill and Kerry!

The show is done in the same format as Conspiracy Theory and Decoded. Gosh, the editing is quite nauseating (for an ADD type audience).
    But it brings something these other shows don't: a comprehensive view. Connecting the dots to the one issue.

As Bob Dean said: It's dynamite!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Elly For This Post:

Limor Wolf (10th November 2012)

28. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Physics Breakthrough

• and this one above!

Let me add one more: last friday night on CSI New York the character "Adam" was pondering a fragment found when draining a pond in Central Park (maybe there or some water source in NYC) any way he thought it was a piece from a space ship. They let this theory stay on for nearly the whole hour and it made you think that the main character MAC, was agreeing with him that it had an alien source. To me, it was very believable and I thought ... now it begins.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

avid (10th November 2012), Flash (9th November 2012), Hervé (9th November 2012)

30. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Well done Bill and Kerry. I downloaded the Utube Video last night and when i put myself in Joe Blogs shoes i thought it was very informative and well presented. Loads of information there for one to take interest and research further.

I am curious to know how many viewers would have watched the show live.
    When i downloaded the Utube video last night there was only 127 views but i see today that has risen to 10.626 views.

Another seed of disclosure has been planted. Way to go guys.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

avid (10th November 2012), bennycog (10th November 2012), Flash (9th November 2012), Hervé (9th November 2012)

32. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Grip --->
    Quote Yes, all coincidence, right?

Or, a mandate from somewhere (fill in possible sources here) to either get the truth out now, or else (fill in possible scenario's here).
    How about the collective consciousness of mankind is driving events unfolding because we approach an event horizon. I can only imagine that disclosure is not a deliberate act but one which the 'monolith' is working 24/7 doing damage control on all fronts.

Awesome and articulate show and i am so grateful to those who made it possible for us to watch from remote areas. The 'flash-bang' type edit was not easy to watch but its not about us and preaching to the converted, its about setting the alarm clock for as many as possible to wake when they hear it.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Limor Wolf (10th November 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast