Thread: Dear God! (A cry for help)

1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Default Re: Dear God! (A cry for help)

Quote Posted by Dr. Al (here)
    Dear BP,

You've already gotten some great responses and no doubt are already feeling a lot better. Just know that you are not alone, even when it feels that way. Your deep feelings and intuition can guide you into right action (as in action for your highest good and that of ALL that Is) when you focus on what you'd like to experience "instead" of the bad stuff. Be the voice of the change you'd like to see in the world, but do it wisely with those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, be the man in the mirror you want to see, and practice the presence of peace, joy, love, and infinite gratitude. Google the water crystal formation of the words "infinite love and gratitude" from Dr. Masuro Emoto's work, and print it out- put it up in places so you see it and can resonate with that positive vibration. Be the very best vessel for the Spirit of God to work through- in you, as you, in the word. Do things that make you feel good, give you hope and a sense of fulfillment. I don't know what those things are for you, but you do, and you can make your own reality. We can live in the world without being of it...and sometimes that's easier done than other times, but never. ever, ever give up. Ask yourself, what would love do? And go do it ;-)
    I'm sending you love and gratitude for your post, and for the beautiful spirit that you are!
    Blesings brother,
    ~Ally
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is dealing with something difficult beyond your understanding."
    "Walk sacred, speak truth, be love & light."
    I don't know where to start with replying posts, so
    I'll just start here. I have received indeed a lot of
    great responses. Haven't even got time to watch
    the YouTuve videos.

Yes, I do feel better, but I have to say the energies are
    very strong nowadays and I think it has to do with me
    writing this thread to begin with. Imo it's very important
    to focus on those energies and sharing our feelings and thoughts.
    Not focusing on the bad stuff, because of course they will go
    on playing 'their' game. Now it's time to start playing OUR game.

I completely agree with your post. And I'll never give up, ever!
    The most important thing for me was to get those thoughts
    out of my head. Expressing myself more and looking for more
    ways to let energy flow.

And I will succeed!

Thank you Ally
    Remember Who You Are!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

avid (13th November 2012), Eram (13th November 2012), gooty64 (22nd November 2012), Limor Wolf (1st December 2012), Wind (14th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Remember that about 85% of the thoughts are not yours, but mass consciousness.
    I echo Camilo's post re: mass consciousness. You may be tuning into a heighthened fear level in the morphogenetic field. In these chaotic times, you don't have to be an empath to pick up on the fear, chaos, dislocation in the world's inhabitants. There's a lot of us on this spaceship called Earth or Gaia or Sophia.

I've had many empathic experiences, regarding individuals and also with respect to generalized emotions. I've been feeling a generalized fear and SADNESS for several days (weeks), that go beyond just me.

Perhaps, talk to the life-force that is Mother Earth. I frequently sleep outside. Earth's electromagnetic vibrations are very healing. (More antioxidants then the healthiest veggies!) AND the night sky is absolutely stunniningly beautiful, e.g. 3AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Equipoise For This Post:

Black Panther (1st December 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I LOVE THIS SONG SUNG BY IZ. May he RIP!!

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Ignore it all. Go make yourself a nice warm cup of tea or coffee (or cold cocktail), go out and enjoy the beautiful day (or night) - and if it's rainy and blustery watch a good movie or cool video. Then tell the Universe you only want friends who understand where you are - when they arrive - laugh, dance and be merry.

While this may all seem trite, at my age (and I've been studying all this stuff for 50+ years) I have watched many political, environmental, doomsday, ET intervention etc., come and go. Yes - some day one or all of them may happen to me - or I may die quietly in my bed.

Again, I'm not unsympathetic to the injustices that are happening worldwide and in my own back yard. But the one thing we must all keep asking ourselves is: are we adding to it by putting out negative energy. Worry, desperation, anger, etc., are all negative vibrations that are polluting universal consciousness and while our intentions may be otherwise, when we stay in these energies we are adding to these injustices. There is always something simple you can do on a local level. Buy a dinner for a homeless person, etc.
    You are right, Ba-ba-Ra! I only have to enjoy the simple things in life, but I am in this transformation right now where it is very difficult to be at ease and just have fun with people close to me. So much to think of. About what is happening in the world and in my own life. I would love to simply enjoy life and get along with others, but that's not part of my path. So I'm breaking out of my old life and wanting to do things with the things I have learned since I woke up. But I also have to take things step by step or I'll end up frustrated time and time again, because I'm still in the same situation.

So not fealing completely at ease right now is pushing me in another direction. But I still have to enjoy everyday life like watching a movie and watching movies is something I do quite a lot and I enjoy very much! Of course I have to do many more things to quiet the mind and I will.

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    There is The World, and there is My World. Create it the way you want it to be.
    It's true we create our own World, so I can only blame myself. Thank you Carmen .
    The closer we get to 21-12-2012 the more time seems to dissapear and we can create
    instantly with our thoughts. It can be a beautiful thing, but also a difficult thing. I need
    to practise a little bit more
    Remember Who You Are!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Chester (20th November 2012), Limor Wolf (1st December 2012), modwiz (20th November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,833 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    so I can only blame myself
    While it is true that we can judge ourselves in this manner - I don't recommend doing too much of it, because it hurts

What we can do is take responsibility for what we have done, know we will be responsible for what we will do, and move on in that context. We have the power to forgive ourselves and others and put the brakes on many little wheels of karma.

Also, it seems to me that what this thread shows well, is that it is OK to ask for help. I would say essential actually.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), Fred Steeves (21st November 2012), modwiz (20th November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012), Wind (21st November 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Ignore it all. Go make yourself a nice warm cup of tea or coffee (or cold cocktail), go out and enjoy the beautiful day (or night) - and if it's rainy and blustery watch a good movie or cool video. Then tell the Universe you only want friends who understand where you are - when they arrive - laugh, dance and be merry.

While this may all seem trite, at my age (and I've been studying all this stuff for 50+ years) I have watched many political, environmental, doomsday, ET intervention etc., come and go. Yes - some day one or all of them may happen to me - or I may die quietly in my bed.

Again, I'm not unsympathetic to the injustices that are happening worldwide and in my own back yard. But the one thing we must all keep asking ourselves is: are we adding to it by putting out negative energy. Worry, desperation, anger, etc., are all negative vibrations that are polluting universal consciousness and while our intentions may be otherwise, when we stay in these energies we are adding to these injustices. There is always something simple you can do on a local level. Buy a dinner for a homeless person, etc.
    I Agree sooo much Barbara, I have had to step away for a while and take time to find me in all this mess! What I have found is to be Happy, as Happy as I can be because at the end of the day, We create our own realities each and every day. Even though most and probably all of these things are happening, We have to connect to All that is and to Understand that we are in charge of our realities and Through Karma our lives evolve. But when we learn and choose to be Happy and focus on positive things, this is what the Universe will deliver. What ever we focus our Energy on, is just what we get and In my Honest opinion our World is just being dealt its own Karma But we are all involved in this Karma to a certain degree Because it is Collective Karma But this does not mean we can not each change our own Karma Because again it is up to each and everyone of us to determine how our life is and How Happy or Sad We Choose to Be. And the best Way to do that is to Live in the good emotions and to put others above yourself, to take responsibility for your own actions and To Connect to the all That is. Then just do What your higher self guides you to Do.
    The Truth will find you out!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Retired Member latshaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there!

OK kiddo....time to grap the boot straps

Keep this in mind.....the mind can only hold one thought at a time. Do something you like, create something, one good thought attracts another. If you put positive, funny, creative in your head that is what you will think and do. Choose the opposite and that's what you will get too!! You've got a choice sweetie...pick one!

Lots of love and positive thoughts!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to latshaw For This Post:

Davy (22nd November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Im worried Black Panther!

The cat in peril thread has almost eclipsed your human in peril thread.

What is the world coming to?

Is this evidence that the Feline Race is taking over?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Black Panther (1st December 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st December 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Howya doin' BP?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Black Panther (1st December 2012), gooty64 (2nd December 2012), Limor Wolf (1st December 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)

Im worried Black Panther!

The cat in peril thread has almost eclipsed your human in peril thread.

What is the world coming to?

Is this evidence that the Feline Race is taking over?
    By being a Black Panther I would never thought YOU would expose me, gooty64

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Howya doin' BP?
    Without joking, I'm fine right now. I have survived the Full Moon and Lilith.
    As the Oracle Laura from oraclereport.com gave an excellent advice: Surrender!
    Doesn't mean we let 'them' go on with genocide of the Human population,
    but as there are a lot of heavy energies we better surrender ourselves
    instead of trying to control things. 2013 will be another year of heavy
    energies I guess with all the Solar Flares. Letting go, surrender and still
    being loyal to ourselves. I have received a lot of confirmations from different
    angles from the Universe to know what to do.

Thanks for asking!

Nice post of you for explaining the difference between Reality and our perception of Reality: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post580776
    Remember Who You Are!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

gooty64 (2nd December 2012), Heather2017 (1st December 2012), RUSirius (1st December 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Black Panther

You text in the original post, “I am sad, I am angry, I am desperate, I am mad, I am exhausted. Dear God, can YOU please help me?” has many members in agreement.

If you do not judge what you are observing, you will not become sad, angry, mad, etc. Judgmental thinking in many situations is caused by some type of fear. Doing whatever to remove the fear will remove the judgment and not have the anger, sad, mad emotional responses.

The less fear you have, the more you can create with love. The words “Love thy neighbor as thyself” when rearranged to say “Love thyself as they neighbor” creates a different thought pattern. The more you love yourself, the more love you can give.

In the book, The Hundredth Monkey, by Ken Keyes Jr., he discusses how thoughts of one connect with the thoughts of another. This study of monkeys was done on an island. They were given sweet potatoes on the beach. One monkey figured out that by washing the potato in the salt water, it removed the grit, added salt, and increased the flavor.

That monkey taught another monkey to wash sweet potatoes. He taught another, who taught another, and so on. Soon all the monkeys on the island were washing potatoes. When the "hundredth" monkey learned to wash potatoes, suddenly, spontaneously, and mysteriously, monkeys on other islands, with no physical contact with the potato-washing group, started washing potatoes! This phenomenon shows that when enough of us are aware of something, all of us become aware of it.

Metaphorically speaking by washing potatoes by being more loving will cause all to be more loving at some point in time. I believe we have reached the hundredth monkey from a planet shift perspective. I cannot prove this belief. This has been my approach to the feelings you discussed.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

Black Panther (3rd December 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

I'm often impressed with the love that is expressed on this forum so thank-you to all! Ya just be who you are black panther. Continue walking your path. There's something to be said for simplifying things as much as possible and I believe that's part of what meditation is all about. Remember, as Shakespere said, "Nothing is ever good or bad, but our thoughts make them so." That's great insight into stepping outside the jar and realizing the "air is quite fine." We will all be alright no matter what. And those close to us, those we love, in our soul family, will be alright too. And you will always find each other no matter what happens in this world. Don't despair. All of us on this forum relate to what you are saying, especially the part about folks around you not having a clue what you're talking about, ha ha! I finally have a couple friends now that I can really open up to about this stuff. But I went for years thinking I must be bonkers! We're not bonkers, we're just liberating! Connect with that space within you, REALLY feel it, ignore the thoughts, and know that all this conflicting info. that people tell you is trivial next to the essence of you, the observer, the witness, the I Am. And every ending is where we begin again.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Black Panther (3rd December 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OBwan (here)
    Hello Black Panther

You text in the original post, “I am sad, I am angry, I am desperate, I am mad, I am exhausted. Dear God, can YOU please help me?” has many members in agreement.

If you do not judge what you are observing, you will not become sad, angry, mad, etc. Judgmental thinking in many situations is caused by some type of fear. Doing whatever to remove the fear will remove the judgment and not have the anger, sad, mad emotional responses.

The less fear you have, the more you can create with love. The words “Love thy neighbor as thyself” when rearranged to say “Love thyself as they neighbor” creates a different thought pattern. The more you love yourself, the more love you can give.
    It's difficult for me right now to love everyone and accept everything as it is. And that's a good thing, because it is pushing me in the right direction. I have already chosen another path, but now it's time to show others the way I see the world and the way I think about all kind of different subjects. That will lead to some resistance, but that's part of the game. Like the quote: `Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter`. Most of the time I don´t want to harm relationships I have with friends, family and others. But keeping my mouth shut isn´t working either.

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Ya just be who you are black panther. Continue walking your path. There's something to be said for simplifying things as much as possible and I believe that's part of what meditation is all about. Remember, as Shakespere said, "Nothing is ever good or bad, but our thoughts make them so." That's great insight into stepping outside the jar and realizing the "air is quite fine." We will all be alright no matter what. And those close to us, those we love, in our soul family, will be alright too. And you will always find each other no matter what happens in this world. Don't despair. All of us on this forum relate to what you are saying, especially the part about folks around you not having a clue what you're talking about, ha ha! I finally have a couple friends now that I can really open up to about this stuff. But I went for years thinking I must be bonkers! We're not bonkers, we're just liberating! Connect with that space within you, REALLY feel it, ignore the thoughts, and know that all this conflicting info. that people tell you is trivial next to the essence of you, the observer, the witness, the I Am. And every ending is where we begin again.
    There is an ending of the world we thought we were living in and there is a slow dying of the illusional self, the ego. Now I begin to remember who I really am things are completely different. I live in two different worlds at the moment and it´s time to integrate them more. Instead of playing my role in 3D land and keep thinking of the world behind the veil is very exhausting. It´s a great time with the alignment of the planets Mercury, Venus and Saturnus today, 12-12-12 and 21-12-2012. Because the veil gets thinner and thinner each day. As Johan Oldenkamp said in his interview with Henrik Palmgren on Red Ice Radio we currently live in the twilight zone. Going from 13000 years of darkness to 13000 years of light. We will show the way, because we can already see a new world rising from the ashes of the old. Even though most of the time my head is full of thoughts I can see things clearly and that's why it's very difficult to pretend to be a sheep too, because we are currently living in an important time to build a new earth together. That's why it's difficult people keep reading papers and keep watching watching TV on a daily basis, while all the information about the real world we live in is available.

Name:  Phoenix 2.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  23.0 KB
    Remember Who You Are!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Wind (4th December 2012), Youniverse (10th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #74
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Voltaire's Prayer to God,

“So it is no longer to men that I address myself; it is up to you, God of all beings, of all worlds and of all times: if it is permissible for weak creatures lost in the immensity, and imperceptible to the rest of the universe, to dare you ask something, from you who have given everything, from you whose decrees are immutable as eternal, deign to look with pity on the errors attached to our nature; may these errors not be our calamities. You have not given us a heart to hate us, and hands to slay us; let us help each other bear the burden of a painful and fleeting life; that the small differences between the clothes which cover our weak bodies, between all our insufficient languages, between all our ridiculous uses, between all our imperfect laws,between all our insane opinions, between all our conditions so disproportionate in our eyes, and so equal before you; that all these little nuances which distinguish the atoms called men are not signals of hatred and persecution; may those who light candles at midday to celebrate you support those who are satisfied with the light of your sun; that those who cover their dress with a white cloth to say that you must love you do not hate those who say the same thing under a black woolen coat; let it be equal to worship you in jargon formed from an old language, or in newer jargon; than those whose clothes are dyed red or purple, who dominate over a small patch of a small heap of the mud of this world, and who have some rounded fragments of a certain metal,enjoy without pride what they call greatness and wealth, and that others see them without envy: for you know that in these vanities there is neither something to envy, nor to be proud of.

“May all men remember that they are brothers! Let them abhor tyranny over souls, how abhorrent they detest robbery which forcibly robs the fruit of labor and peaceful industry! If the plagues of war are inevitable, let us not hate one another in the bosom of peace, and let us use the moment of our existence to bless also in a thousand different languages, from Siam to California, your goodness that gave us this instant. "

Treatise on Tolerance on the Occasion of the Death of Jean Calas, Chapter XXIII, 1763

https://gallica.bnf.fr/essentiels/an...ie/priere-dieu

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

janette (22nd November 2020), pueblo (21st November 2020), Wind (22nd November 2020)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,541 times in 2,211 posts

^^^^^^ Beautiful.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Lunesoleil (21st November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4