+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Benghazi Attack 911: What would you do?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 times in 1,900 posts

Default Benghazi Attack 911: What would you do?

What would you do If came home and your house had been burglarized? Would buy a guard dog, Maybe install an alarm system. Some people might go buy a gun.Some people
    may do nothing but what if you came home on another occasion and your house had been hit again. Most rational people at that point, Would try to make some kind of plan.

The Libyan Consulate was Bombed twice in five months before the 911 attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens. Memo's & cable's from Chris Stevens Indicate he was practically begging for help. Help never came why? I guarantee you B.O new that these
    people were in grave danger and he did nothing, Absolutely Nothing!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012), RMorgan (9th November 2012), Star Tsar (9th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Benghazi Attack 911: What would you do?

I would not turn it into a political conversation, or I would ask an honest question that belied my true intention as to the direction of the conversation.

I may as well put this Gordon Duff article here. He was a Republican until...........

Quote The world never would have survived four years of Romney. That is a consensus belief among very senior people within key agencies who fought an “insurgency campaign” inside America against the massive influx of “dirty money” meant to push America and the world to war and ruin.

If this sounds severe to you, the words are not my own. I heard them a dozen times from places I never expected.

Even adjusting for vote rigging and suppression, over 40 million Americans voted for Romney, one out of 5 eligible to vote.

Some were misinformed, some confused but many, and that number is critical, are dangerous social misfits.

There is no mechanism for returning them to a point where they can be productive members of a free society. These are people who yearn for war, support torture, submit to control and are continually ridden with fear and guilt.

Watch Fox News. Their entire “on air” staff fall under this classification, people with inadequate personalities, people unfit to live among others.
    The whole article can be read here:http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11...hology-of-911/

I did not vote. Gordon believes that is when Republicans get elected. When too many do not vote. I guess my non-vote was under the threshold.
    Last edited by modwiz; 9th November 2012 at 05:01.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I would not turn it into a political conversation, or I would ask an honest question that belied my true intention as to the direction of the conversation.

I may as well put this Gordon Duff article here. He was a Republican until...........

Quote The world never would have survived four years of Romney. That is a consensus belief among very senior people within key agencies who fought an “insurgency campaign” inside America against the massive influx of “dirty money” meant to push America and the world to war and ruin.

If this sounds severe to you, the words are not my own. I heard them a dozen times from places I never expected.

Even adjusting for vote rigging and suppression, over 40 million Americans voted for Romney, one out of 5 eligible to vote.

Some were misinformed, some confused but many, and that number is critical, are dangerous social misfits.

There is no mechanism for returning them to a point where they can be productive members of a free society. These are people who yearn for war, support torture, submit to control and are continually ridden with fear and guilt.

Watch Fox News. Their entire “on air” staff fall under this classification, people with inadequate personalities, people unfit to live among others.
    The whole article can be read here:http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11...hology-of-911/

I did not vote. Gordon believes that is when Republicans get elected. When too many do not vote. I guess my non-vote was under the threshold.
    My friend Modwiz-

Not all of us find Gordon Duff the man to turn to for political discourse. He was as much a "Republican" as David Duke was a member of the NAACP. He has a very slanted viewpoint, and if you like his viewpoint, that's your prerogative. I'm one of the 40 million Americans who voted for Romney and I assure you that I am not a dangerous social misfit. Nor would I give credence to a man who thinks we are non-productive members of a free society. On the contrary, one could argue that the non-productive members of this society voted for Obama. "What say you?" (That's Bill O'Reilly "speak," in case you were wondering)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

jagman (9th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012), Ol' Roy (9th November 2012), Star Tsar (9th November 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

This has nothing to do with Republicans or Fox News modwiz. This has to do with
    my president went to the U.N and on several talk shows and lied about what happened and told us for 2 weeks that this was because some obscure filmaker made some a crappy little movie that barely got any views. 4 men lost thier lives.
    I never claimed to have the answers. Just asking questions. Is it wrong to ask questions?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012), RMorgan (9th November 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)

My friend Modwiz-

Not all of us find Gordon Duff the man to turn to for political discourse. He was as much a "Republican" as David Duke was a member of the NAACP. He has a very slanted viewpoint, and if you like his viewpoint, that's your prerogative. I'm one of the 40 million Americans who voted for Romney and I assure you that I am not a dangerous social misfit. Nor would I give credence to a man who thinks we are non-productive members of a free society. On the contrary, one could argue that the non-productive members of this society voted for Obama. "What say you?" (That's Bill O'Reilly "speak," in case you were wondering)
    I say dangerous social misfit was but one of three views he offered and do not know why you chose that one. You are my friend and politics is an emotional discussion, as is religion. It is why they have always been discouraged as suitable talk at gathering of friends. There is no squaring of emotions/feelings and we are entitled to our own. As we are our opinions.

That say me. BTW, that is what Aragorn said to the king of the dead in The Return of the King, when he offered them freedom from zombiehood in return for their allegiance against Sauron. "What say you?"

It is a shame the impish gleam in my eye and naughty smile can not be seen when I make certain posts. I have a feeling a similar gleam may be in Gordon's eye.

I worked under an Army paratrooper who had dropped into the jungle with a squad of guys until they were picked up days later. They have a view of life those who have never looked at the business side of a bullet do not have. A good example would be Powell's aversion to war versus the chicken hawks who wanted it. The man who knew war did not think it was a good idea. He did his job like a good soldier and did an Obama at the UN. That is, he lied.
    Last edited by modwiz; 9th November 2012 at 06:14.

9. Link to Post #6
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)

I may as well put this Gordon Duff article here. He was a Republican until

This has nothing to do with Republicans or Fox News modwiz. This has to do with
    my president went to the U.N and on several talk shows and lied about what happened and told us for 2 weeks that this was because some obscure filmaker made some a crappy little movie that barely got any views. 4 men lost thier lives.
    I never claimed to have the answers. Just asking questions. Is it wrong to ask questions?
    I think a straightforward question would have served you, us and your integrity far better, my friend.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th November 2012 at 05:54. Reason: Trim quoted material

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

I also exercised my right not to vote.

I was not interested in what either of their speech writers think will win the most votes.

As the Native American proverb goes:

"It does not require many words to speak the truth"
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th November 2012), jagman (9th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

It was just a simple analogy to express my point Modwiz. Was my title a little misleading? Yes. I will ask a mod to change the title to Bengazi Attack 911. I will keep the analogy because I think it's good.
    Last edited by jagman; 9th November 2012 at 05:57.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012), RMorgan (9th November 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

One does not base wars and the balance of stability of an entire section of the world, regarding futures and potentials, on the death, or the life -of four people.

Think it through.

Besides, they never should have been in Libya in the first place. Period.

Basically, as a comparative to the opening of this thread: a man broke into and slaughtered the entire block. some of them struck back.

If one seeks justice, here, within the context of that kind of thinking and mindset (as the opening post, as a comparative parallel in thinking)...... then...where's the problem?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bram (9th November 2012), jagman (9th November 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    It was just a simple analogy to express my point Modwiz. Was my title a little misleading? Yes. I will ask a mod to change the title to Bengazi Attack 911. I will keep the analogy because I think it's good.
    I changed the title to Benghazi Attack 911: What would you do? .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th November 2012), jagman (9th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Default Re: What would you do if your home was burglarized?

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    One does not base wars and the balance of stability of an entire section of the world, regarding futures and potentials, on the death, or the life -of four people.

Think it through.

Besides, they never should have been in Libya in the first place. Period.
    Basically, as a comparative to the opening of this thread: a man broke into and slaughtered the entire block. some of them struck back.

If one seeks justice, here, within the context of that kind of thinking and mindset (as the opening post, as a comparative parallel in thinking)...... then...where's the problem?
    I couldnt agree more Carmody we should not have been in Libya! It was way to dangerous. "One does not base wars and the balance of stability of an entire section of the world, regarding futures and potentials, on the death, or the life -of four people." I never said anything about war Carmody.
    And if you precieved that fom my post you probably need to read it again friend.
    You guys can try to twist my words all you want and it still doesnt change the facts.
    Thanks for the pseudo intellectual answer.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

I challenge you, Modwiz, to a duel...I say we meet at 178th Street and the Grand Concourse to fight it out in our old neighborhood. (Is our old neighborhood still there?) You can have Michael Moore as your assistant and I'll take Clint Eastwood and we will fight "to the death". The loser has to spend an hour listening to Gordon Duff. Your thoughts???

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

jagman (9th November 2012), modwiz (9th November 2012), RMorgan (9th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    I challenge you, Modwiz, to a duel...I say we meet at 178th Street and the Grand Concourse to fight it out in our old neighborhood. (Is our old neighborhood still there?) You can have Michael Moore as your assistant and I'll take Clint Eastwood and we will fight "to the death". The loser has to spend an hour listening to Gordon Duff. Your thoughts???
    If we were to go to that neighborhood now, I'd want both Gordon Duff and Clint Eastwood there, LOL. I'll concede now since I will stand up to listening to Gordon better than you. (Chivalry is not dead and Lord Sid would insist) I think the recruiting stations across from the old Alexanders at Fordham Rd. and the Grand Concourse would be better though. If Krum's was still standing I would treat you to one of their many ice cream delights. My friend and I had a counter woman who made us the best banana splits. The perfect remedy for the munchies, dry mouth and a hard day at De Witt Clinton all male High School.

If ya know what I mean?

Michael Moore? He didn't even refute the official story of 9/11. Just wanted to blame Bush for letting his Bin Laden buddies fly out of the country. The alphabets must have offered him unlimited donuts. He's a shill.
    Last edited by modwiz; 9th November 2012 at 08:53.

+ Reply to Thread