+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alfred Lambremont Webre on UFO Today

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,043 times in 1,644 posts

Default Alfred Lambremont Webre on UFO Today

The deep coverup continues from our leaders on the subject of ET etc....

Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, from Exopolitics.com and founder of Exopolitics (the science of relations among intelligent civilizations in the multi-verse) is the guest on UFOAM for November 9, 2012. Speaking live from Vancouver, British Columbia, Mr. Webre joins host Jon Kelly for a wide-ranging discussion covering the re-election of President Barack Obama and ET Disclosure, the Truth Movement, Andrew D. Basiago and the CIA's Jump Room to Mars, UFOs over Washington D.C., how the White House press corps is forbidden to ask questions about UFOs and ETs and much more!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Globeflyer (9th November 2012), latshaw (9th November 2012), sandy (9th November 2012), shadowstalker (11th November 2012), Snookie (9th November 2012), spiritguide (9th November 2012), Star Tsar (10th November 2012), Tane Mahuta (10th November 2012), Wind (10th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,244 times in 598 posts

Default Re: Alfred Lambremont Webre on UFO Today

I saw the piece on Andrew D. Basiago on the Cobert Report. Of course they tried to discredit him, however what I found very interesting is that they made reference to BO being gay. I was surprised that the MSM would even hint at that.

+ Reply to Thread