+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: David Petraeus resigns as head of CIA due to extra-marital affair

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: David Petraeus resigns as head of CIA due to extra-marital affair

...and it gets even better!

Quote Petraeus investigation ensnares commander of U.S., NATO troops in Afghanistan
    The FBI probe into the sex scandal that prompted CIA Director David Petraeus to resign has expanded to ensnare Gen. John R. Allen, the commander of U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan, the Pentagon announced early Tuesday.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...b7a_story.html

FBI agent 'sent topless pictures of himself to Petraeus whistleblower after becoming obsessed with her' - and now he's been BANNED from investigation
    The FBI found that the agent had sent shirtless photos of himself to Jill Kelley, the Tampa woman who reportedly received a half dozen emails from Broadwell that warned Kelley to stay away from Petraeus. The emails were sent from anonymous accounts.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-himself.html
    Creepy critters for sure! ...and "Sirens"
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 13th November 2012 at 13:31.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

jagman (13th November 2012), modwiz (13th November 2012), Selene (13th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Men who give orders that result in deaths of innocent civilians, in the line of their duty, (judgement free zone here to keep concentration focused) are now being taken to task over sexual dalliances. It is the morbid prurient curiosity of drama addicts that allows this kind of distraction to work. There is a serious chess game being played here and who done who, is not the real story. I suspect Broadwell will go down too. The patriarchal scumbags who used her will now likely dispose of her like a soiled condom. Women have few uses in these ranks. Keeping potential unhappy troublemakers around is not one of them. She has served her purpose.

Her allowed portrayal as "jealous" and "childish" (along with the Kelly wife) does not bode well for her. Her "honor" is not being preserved. There is a method to this, IMO.
    Last edited by modwiz; 13th November 2012 at 13:52.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Men who give orders that result in deaths of innocent civilians, in the line of their duty, (judgement free zone here to keep concentration focused) are now being taked to task over sexual dalliances. It is the morbid prurient curiosity of drama addicts that allows this kind of distraction to work. There is a serious chess game being played here and who done who, is not the real story. I suspect Broadwell will go down too. The patriarchal scumbags who used her will now likely dispose of her like a soiled condom. Women have few uses in these ranks. Keeping potential unhappy troublemakers around is not one of them. She has served her purpose.

Her allowed portrayal as "jealous" and "childish" (along with the Kelly wife) does not bode well for her. Her "honor" is not being preserved. There is a method to this, IMO.
    I wondering where they are going with this, perhaps feeding Petraeus to the wolves and framing him for the stand down order which resulted in Christopher Stevens death?????

...any thing is possible with these critters and nothing surprises me anymore...
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

jagman (13th November 2012), modwiz (13th November 2012), Reinhard (13th November 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Men who give orders that result in deaths of innocent civilians, in the line of their duty, (judgement free zone here to keep concentration focused) are now being taked to task over sexual dalliances. It is the morbid prurient curiosity of drama addicts that allows this kind of distraction to work. There is a serious chess game being played here and who done who, is not the real story. I suspect Broadwell will go down too. The patriarchal scumbags who used her will now likely dispose of her like a soiled condom. Women have few uses in these ranks. Keeping potential unhappy troublemakers around is not one of them. She has served her purpose.

I wondering where they are going with this, perhaps feeding Petraeus to the wolves and framing him for the stand down order which resulted in Christopher Stevens death?????

...any thing is possible with these critters and nothing surprises me anymore...
    I don't know just what the Winter Solstice of this year holds in store for us, but the increasing energy and movement of timeline/storylines is going at a dizzying pace. A year or more of history will unfold in the next several weeks. The amount of info "chaff" will be huge. Turn on your infra-red radar and watch where the real heat is.

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

There is one stone, many shots here.

Armies are notorious for raising psychopaths at their tops. The Canadian army had a good reputation precisely because they would avoid this. However, since Harper government and since the last 10-15 years, it has not been the case. Re: colonel Williams who was murdering women, he was the next in line for becoming a general. This was genuine psychopath, not imo temporary brain imbalance.

We may have here: Israel wanting to sack people against them (meaning here Netanahyou and zionists), Obama wanting to get rid of warlords, who knows, FBI having a teeth agains CIA, and some general are the ideal recipients for all of them.

What surprises me though is that all the problems are ultimately related to sex disfunctions or too much function (lol), as Colonel Williams was. This is a typical psychopathic pattern: power, invincibility, inflicting suffering, over sexed, lies and all that follows is then there as well.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

jagman (13th November 2012), modwiz (13th November 2012), Reinhard (13th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

I think the solar system has entered a part of space in which the energy is creating most of humanity to become quite stupid and extremely lacking common sense.....those aware of this energy seem to be not affected as much and can kind of skirt through it noticing this timeline or cycle change in strange but realistic ways (to some extent)...

12-22-2012, the day after will be as the day before......and the day before that will be as 12-23-2012-Time/Untime

There's also a solar eclipse today, this could shift something...

Quote TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE SUN: Thousands of sky watchers (and a few scientists, too) have converged on the coast of Queensland, Australia, near Cairns to witness a total eclipse on Nov. 14th (Nov. 13th in the USA). Starting at 6:38 am local time in Cairns, the black disk of the Moon will cover the sun for two full minutes--a spectacular sight. Onlookers are worried that clouds will spoil the show, but the forecast is improving. Spaceweather.com is on the scene, so stay tuned for live images of the event.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 13th November 2012 at 14:10.
    SilentFeathers

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

11. Link to Post #87
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Armies are notorious for raising psychopaths at their tops. The Canadian army had a good reputation precisely because they would avoid this. However, since Harper government and since the last 10-15 years, it has not been the case. Re: colonel Williams who was murdering women, he was the next in line for becoming a general. This was genuine psychopath, not imo temporary brain imbalance.

We may have here: Israel wanting to sack people against them (meaning here Netanahyou and zionists), Obama wanting to get rid of warlords, who knows, FBI having a teeth agains CIA, and some general are the ideal recipients for all of them.

What surprises me though is that all the problems are ultimately related to sex disfunctions or too much function (lol), as Colonel Williams was. This is a typical psychopathic pattern: power, invincibility, inflicting suffering, over sexed, lies and all that follows is then there as well.
    It isn't really about sex problems. With a controlled press it is about where the spotlight shines. In our unbalanced society, sex-talk obtains immediate attention and fascination. Deaths of innocent civilians, especially brown or Muslim ones, are ignored. This is a show and the stage is dark except for the spotlight. Where the media wants you to focus is where the spotlight will shine..............away from the real action.
    Last edited by modwiz; 13th November 2012 at 16:22.

12. Link to Post #88
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I find it odd, that no treason charges are [yet] being laid?:
    Now Petraeus and the other week, Admiral Charles M. Gaouette & US Army General Carter Ham.
    - both suspected of involvement in a govt overthrow? Many pieces to this puzzle me thinks.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th November 2012 at 21:25.

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

It isn't really about sex problems. With a controlled press it is about where the spotlight shines. In our unbalanced society, sex-talk obtains immediate attention and fascination. Deaths of innocent civilians, especially brown or Muslim ones, is ignored. This is a show and the stage is dark except for the spotlight. Where the media wants you to focus is where the spotlight will shine..............away from the real action.
    what I meant Modwiz is that all psychopaths have problems related to sex: oversexed, pedophiles, real weird sex (maniacs for example), it is a constant.

so, to hang a psychopath, it is easy to take this route. This is not to say that ordinary people do not have sex problems as well, they do, however it is a constant in psychopaths. Like in companies when you want to get rid of someone you go through each item of its expense account because you know you will find mistakes (in 2 yeras of expense accounts, impossible not to have a few, sometime just a few dollars) that you can say are fraud, same with psychopaths, you check at sex related misbehavior because you know you will find it and be able to use it.

I am saying that they have been framed on vile but minor actions in order to get rid of them (other psychopaths love to frame their counterpart that way, it is also a message to others)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

jagman (13th November 2012), modwiz (13th November 2012), Selene (13th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #90
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

[QUOTE=SilentFeathers;583096]...and it gets even better!

Quote Petraeus investigation ensnares commander of U.S., NATO troops in Afghanistan
    The FBI probe into the sex scandal that prompted CIA Director David Petraeus to resign has expanded to ensnare Gen. John R. Allen, the commander of U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan, the Pentagon announced early Tuesday.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...b7a_story.html

FBI agent 'sent topless pictures of himself to Petraeus whistleblower after becoming obsessed with her' - and now he's been BANNED from investigation
    The FBI found that the agent had sent shirtless photos of himself to Jill Kelley, the Tampa woman who reportedly received a half dozen emails from Broadwell that warned Kelley to stay away from Petraeus. The emails were sent from anonymous accounts.

(Jill on right, whistleblower Attorney on the left)

this is getting confusing so a quick redirection...

the topless man was the whistleblower that brought it to the attention of GOP congressman, Jill was the twin getting harassed by Paula out of Jealousy thinking Pet was having an affair with her too. The other twin is an attorney for whistleblowers, and the whole family are friends of Petraeus...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 13th November 2012 at 16:29.

16. Link to Post #91
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

, same with psychopaths, you check at sex related misbehavior because you know you will find it and be able to use it.

I am saying that they have been framed on vile but minor actions in order to get rid of them (other psychopaths love to frame their counterpart that way, it is also a message to others)
    I think he (Modwiz) is commenting on the "vile but minor actions" you speak of... infedelity is hardly anything un-natural or "vile", perhaps distasteful but it is as common to humanity as anything I can think of.

I'd also like to add that out of the some 1,430,895 people are on active duty in the military, with an additional 848,000 people in the seven reserve components; there are not very many "psychopaths" present, probably a 99% / 1% pattern fits here.

lets keep that in mind when labeling every military person a psycopath (or eluding to that fact); you're including me and many others in that label set & it's just not true & indicitive of a pre-judgement issue that society (humanity) seems to fall back on often.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

18. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    , same with psychopaths, you check at sex related misbehavior because you know you will find it and be able to use it.

I think he (Modwiz) is commenting on the "vile but minor actions" you speak of... infedelity is hardly anything un-natural or "vile", perhaps distasteful but it is as common to humanity as anything I can think of.

I'd also like to add that out of the some 1,430,895 people are on active duty in the military, with an additional 848,000 people in the seven reserve components; there are not very many "psychopaths" present, probably a 99% / 1% pattern fits here.

lets keep that in mind when labeling every military person a psycopath (or eluding to that fact); you're including me and many others in that label set & it's just not true & indicitive of a pre-judgement issue that society (humanity) seems to fall back on often.
    You are entirely right, in the military, people with psychopath personnalities are probably in the order of 4% like in the general population, and in the military, like in the general population, it is from those 4% that the higher brass is generated from. We are the 99%, they are the 1%... this is true for the military as well. in conclusion, I see no reason for higher military management not to have a higher rate (percentage) of pshychopaths than the average, like it is in any large enterprise.

I am not predudging here, I am just naming stats and applying them to military. Another contant in the 4% psychopaths is the sexual misbehaviors that are generally not minor (they are really screwed up with sex on average), but it may be minor. For sure, this can ALWAYS be used to nail them on whatever. In the military as well, this is not different.

Now, having a mistress may not be vile, but using one's position of power to have power over them may be. In this case with this general, she may have used her own position as well. To me they were more equals than anything else, in this case. But for the sake of discussion, let me check the word vile in the dictionary, it must be a term stronger than I imagined -

Lets cut the bull, I am French speaking, our sensitivity to mistresses and cheating is much weaker than for the American world, we don't care about these and we laugh at Americans who do. This was definitly not a prejudgment on these behaviors.

However, yes, I do think that there is more psychopaths at the top of organisations, including in the military. i have seen it first hand when I was a typist for the military at 17 years old (my one and only time working for them)and how much harrassment i had to endure, all covert of course up to my own place though. The last thing I wanted was to work for a general and I managed to avoid it.

Edit:

ok here it is

Webster:

a: morally despicable or abhorrent <nothing is so vile as intellectual dishonesty>

b: physically repulsive : foul <a vile slum>

: of little worth or account : common; also: mean

: tending to degrade <vile employments>

: disgustingly or utterly bad : obnoxious, contemptible <vile weather> <had a vile temper

The term was too strong for what I meant.

I would replace vile by...... you tell me: ugly, slimy, unworthy (synomymous dictionary)
    Last edited by Flash; 13th November 2012 at 16:42.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

modwiz (13th November 2012), Selene (13th November 2012), TargeT (13th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #93
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Now Petraeus and the other week, Admiral Charles M. Gaouette.
    - both suspected of involvement in a govt overthrow? Many pieces to this puzzle me thinks.
    LOL. Freudian slip here?

21. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

The Lame Stream Media really makes me sick! I have heard this on FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS,ABC, MSNBC.
    "General Petraeus is an Honorable man, He has done so much for our country." "General Petraeus wont lie when he's called to testify, He's not that kind of man."

This guy kills more than Cancer. He lie's and cheats on his wife. He is without Honor In my humble opinion

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th November 2012), modwiz (13th November 2012), TargeT (13th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #95
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    He is without Honor In my humble opinion
    You'd make a Klingon proud with those words.

24. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

bumped
    The FBI has been investigating him for about a year now????? HUH???? (info coming out now). FBI's been intercepting his emails??? HUH?

Seems the head of the CIA would have the most secure email on the globe????? Guess he was using g.mail like most others!!!!! LOL!?

This is all a big smoke screen.....the FBI and CIA are battling it out it seems on the surface.

The head of the CIA allowing his email to be seen?????? This whole thing stinks like a bad novel...
    I just heard on an interview that he/she/they actually were using g.mail! LOL! This is a big joke.....I seriously think that this ridiculous scenario of BS is going to blow up in their face and it will become clear that nothing is as it seems and the real scenario will blow some minds for sure!
    Petraeus and Broadwell would leave messages in the drafts folder of a shared Gmail account, according to a law enforcement official who spoke to the AP. This trick allowed them to see each others' messages without creating an easily traceable email trail.

"Petraeus and Broadwell apparently used a trick, known to terrorists and teenagers alike, to conceal their email traffic, one of the law enforcement officials said.

Rather than transmitting emails to the other's inbox, they composed at least some messages and instead of transmitting them, left them in a draft folder or in an electronic "dropbox," the official said. Then the other person could log onto the same account and read the draft emails there. This avoids creating an email trail that is easier to trace."

The Washington Post reports that this tactic has been used by al-Qaeda terrorists as far back as 2005.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2...email/1702057/
    SilentFeathers

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

jagman (13th November 2012), modwiz (14th November 2012), TargeT (13th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #97
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Now Petraeus and the other week, Admiral Charles M. Gaouette.
    LOL. Freudian slip here?
    almost as good as Paula being emBedded with...

27. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Sorry for the vulgar nature of this photo, but I couldn't resist!!!! LOL!!!!

Quote ABC's Denver affiliate is coming under fire for accidentally running a phony cover of Paula Broadwell's biography of General David Petraeus. The cover read, All Up In My Snatch. The real book title is All In.
    http://weeklystandard.com/blogs/abc-...ok_663264.html
    SilentFeathers

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

jagman (13th November 2012), modwiz (14th November 2012), TargeT (13th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Fox News Studio B with Shepard Smith just reported That Paula Broadwells father said "There is alot more to this story and it's going to come out."
    Gen Allen and Gen Petraeus also both wrote letters to a judge who was presiding over a custody case that involved the socialite Jill Kelly, Sister. The plot thickens.
    Last edited by jagman; 13th November 2012 at 21:19.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th November 2012), modwiz (14th November 2012), TargeT (13th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

That is hysterical SF!!

However I really do not understand your use of the word "vulgar"? Is it the word snatch that you think is "vulgar"? Or the whole "All up in my snatch" line ?

IMHO consenting adults having sex is not vulgar. And as I said I think it is a hoot that a TV station made such an error.

here is the 18 second video clip...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast