+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Project Camelot / TruTV pilot episode : SHADOW OPERATIONS - The Mars Project

1. Link to Post #81
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Unhappy Re: The Project Camelot / TruTV pilot episode : SHADOW OPERATIONS - The Mars Project

I loved it but i dont understand why this...
    Quote The confrontation with the security guards was staged (though it was quite well done!). The altercation that had been reported to us by Dave Rosenfeld happened just as he described, and he had been genuinely intimidated. But when we drove out to see if we could provoke a similar experience, nothing happened. The "re-enactment" was requested by TruTV. In a sense, this is authentic -- as we do know this could have happened... although in actuality it did not. Such are the rules of the game in Reality TV.
    I would think that reality tv should be about reality.
    I wish this part would not have been part of the production.
    I posted this film on a dutch forum and ofcoz the site-skeptic immediatly jumped on it to debunk the entire film.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

deridan (30th November 2012), Eram (25th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Default Re: The Project Camelot / TruTV pilot episode : SHADOW OPERATIONS - The Mars Project

Quote The very brightest and best have all been identified, handpicked, extracted from academia, and fast-tracked for black projects. They are pushing the boundaries from behind the scenes (and have been since the late 40s or even earlier) -- and are unknown and invisible. They're also unknown to Sean Carroll et al, as their research is not published publicly. Stan Deyo will confirm.
    Richard Alan Miller
    David Adair
    Patrick Flanagan
    ... many others ...
    For free society!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Eram (25th November 2012), kanishk (10th August 2014), M6* (23rd November 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 times in 255 posts

Default Re: The Project Camelot / TruTV pilot episode : SHADOW OPERATIONS - The Mars Project

Hi Bill,
    Congrats!! Just finished watching the video, very good to see you can Kerry together again (even a few years removed).

Thanks for the disclosure on the military types, as that would have been my line of questioning. It didn't seem terribly real to me. If that would have happened there would have been plenty more guns, plenty more anger/hostility, bumps, bruises, etc. Personal experience has let me in on that.

I love your hinting at Mr. Deacon. Could you point us in the right direction of what about his testimony has convinced you he went to Mars?

I think your criticism of the physicist might be unfair. He might just have weirded out at the line of questioning and the direction of the conversation. He also may have no idea of the black projects and the fact he wasn't picked. He could be like most of the world; no buy in to the ideas shared here.

And please, please, please, could you go on about the other man who disclosed inadvertanly creating an old star wars weapon and his info?

EDIT
    Also, the show never really got to the "why" factor. Why are these alleged bases there? To be covered in epidode 2 someday?

I know Dolan's newest theory supports the secret space program/breakaway society.
    BUT: The man power needed for something like this is so large it would be hard to not have people leaking info all over the darn place. Plus a ton of people would be just out right missing, never to be seen again.

Has anyone ever thought to work out the logistics of man power needed to pull off such an operation? Seems like this info could make or brake a theory. hint.
    Last edited by peace; 16th November 2012 at 20:36.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

D-Day (16th November 2012), Debra (18th November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Hi Bill,

Thanks for this document that is definitely triggering imagination. It's a pity that we didn't see the real deal. Personal testimonies are good, but for what they are worth. Personally, I would have loved to see these spacehips taking off for Mars. Hope you've kept this material for the next episode... In any case keep up the good work! Glad to be back!
    Last edited by skippy; 16th November 2012 at 20:57.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

buckminster fuller (18th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

i loved this, cant wait to see the alphazebra version.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well said Mozart!

Methinks I hear a SYMPHONY!:-) M6*

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Mozart (23rd November 2012)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by peace (here)
    I love your hinting at Mr. Deacon. Could you point us in the right direction of what about his testimony has convinced you he went to Mars?
    Literally hundreds of hours of unrecorded, off-record, deep conversation, over coffee, dinner, and in other informal places -- which included him staying with me in my Swiss apartment for a week. That visit was after the hundreds of hours of conversation with Kerry and myself, which had taken place in England nearly a year earlier. (Kerry and I had both been left in zero doubt that he had had the experiences he recounted.)

In my apartment, I'd noticed him staring silently at a large and spectacular photo on the wall of the Grand Canyon. I asked him what he was looking at so intently.

His reply was: "You know what that reminds me of?" -- and then, at some length, he told me about the jumprooms. When I said: "That sounds just like a goods elevator", he said, emphatically. "That's EXACTLY what it was like!" We recorded the JUMPROOM TO MARS conversation with David Wilcock soon afterwards.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VMwJmIRF7ZE

Quote I think your criticism of the physicist might be unfair. He might just have weirded out at the line of questioning and the direction of the conversation. He also may have no idea of the black projects and the fact he wasn't picked. He could be like most of the world; no buy in to the ideas shared here.
    That's absolutely correct.

Quote And please, please, please, could you go on about the other man who disclosed inadvertently creating an old star wars weapon and his info?
    As I said earlier, what he told me wasn't a lot, but was nevertheless fascinating. I can safely call him John (his real name!).

He said that when he was working at Bell Labs, he had a wide range of access -- but there were still things he was not permitted to see. He and others were required to walk between clearly marked parallel lines on the floor that denoted a path to be followed through certain areas -- and not to deviate or else alarms would immediately go off to alert security that someone had strayed into a prohibited zone. (Many years later, I learned that this was exactly what Dan Burisch reported that he experienced in area S-4 of Area 51.)

To add to that, when John was walking from one department to another, he was required to wear special goggles that turned everything into a blur except for what was right in front of him -- enough to make sure that he didn't bump into a desk, a person, or a door (or, presumably, fall down the stairs). What was more than a few feet away, he could not see.

John said he encountered an antigravity device that was the size of a pack of cigarettes, which made any object weightless that it was attached to. At the time (pre-Camelot, in 2000), I thought that was pretty cool, and made a remark to that effect. His reply was: "Oh, that's OLD technology."

So I asked him what was 'cool' from his viewpoint, if antigravity was nothing to get too excited about. His reply was intriguing. He did NOT tell me what he witnessed, but he described it in a graphic way. He told me he had responded to what he was shown: "Please -- could I possibly see that one more time?"

Again, he did NOT reveal any clues about what had been so amazing for him to be permitted to observe. But, for what it's worth, I got the strong intuition that he had seen the clear teleportation of an object in the laboratory.

The final thing that was really interesting to me was that he stated clearly that there was a high-tech black projects race going on between the US and China. He said that the state of classified physics was at least 50 years ahead of public sector physics, and was accelerating all the time. (Jake Simpson had told us 10,000 years, but that may have been a figure of speech: it's very hard to measure such numbers!) He closed the conversation by saying that China was considered a threat by the US, as it was known that they had a 500 year plan for global domination.

Quote Also, the show never really got to the "why" factor. Why are these alleged bases there? To be covered in episode 2 someday?
    This is something I don't know the answers to. We asked Henry Deacon that question. His reply was that they were very old, had recently (in the 80s, if I remember right) been renovated and upgraded, were used by a number of different human-looking races (including some from the planets around Alpha Centauri), and were multi-functional.

Henry had only visited one of the bases, which was much larger than the other few. He was closely restricted about where he could go to within the base, and was pretty much confined to working on or operating one particular piece of electronic equipment, which was in some way his responsibility. But he did sit down to meetings with others, including human-looking ETs, and told us that he had "stood inside" the "Mars Tubes" described in the TV show... and that they were exactly as they appeared to be in the photos: ancient, translucent, surface tunnels.

Quote I know Dolan's newest theory supports the secret space program/breakaway society.
    BUT: The manpower needed for something like this is so large it would be hard to not have people leaking info all over the darn place. Plus a ton of people would be just out right missing, never to be seen again.
    Has anyone ever thought to work out the logistics of man power needed to pull off such an operation? Seems like this info could make or brake a theory. hint.
    The Manhattan Project, between 1942 and 1946, employed 130,000 people -- all of whom kept the secret from the rest of their compatriots about what they were working on (the development of the atomic bomb). For over four years, neither the American people nor the American media had any idea what was happening. This shows that a very large number of people can, when sufficiently motivated (whether by coercion or patriotism, it makes no difference), keep a pretty watertight secret.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th November 2012 at 20:51.

13. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (20th November 2012), applecrusher1992 (18th November 2012), araucaria (17th November 2012), AwakeInADream (27th November 2012), Billy (20th November 2012), CdnSirian (18th November 2012), danstar (18th November 2012), David Trd1 (20th November 2012), Davidallany (21st November 2012), Debra (18th November 2012), Elly (18th November 2012), Flash (18th November 2012), fourty-two (2nd December 2012), gigha (19th November 2012), giovonni (20th November 2012), Heart-2-Heart (17th November 2012), Hervé (18th November 2012), Jean-Luc (18th November 2012), ks4ever (19th November 2012), kudzy (18th November 2012), Lazlo (20th November 2012), Limor Wolf (17th November 2012), M6* (27th November 2012), mab777 (17th November 2012), Melinda (21st November 2012), mountain_jim (18th November 2012), Mozart (23rd November 2012), Neal (21st November 2012), nomadguy (18th November 2012), Observer1964 (23rd November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012), peace (18th November 2012), Phoenix1304 (18th November 2012), Reinhard (20th November 2012), ROMANWKT (17th November 2012), Selene (25th November 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (18th November 2012), Swanette (26th November 2012), tessie999 (17th November 2012), ulli (18th November 2012), vortexpoint (25th November 2012), WhiteFeather (25th November 2012), Wind (18th November 2012), write4change (18th November 2012), Yvonne (25th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 times in 255 posts

Wow, Bill. Thanks much!

I really appreciate your sharing.

I'm hopeful you will meet John again.

As I recall, parts of Mr. Lazar's testimony also noted lines on the floor and googles or being out right blindfolded, no?

I have to admit, the jumproom idea has fascinated me since I saw the interview with Mr. Deacon. He struck me as worried, yet very compassionate (?).

And again, what a refreshing sight seeing you together again.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to peace For This Post:

M6* (23rd November 2012)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Oh I did enjoy that! Bill and Kerry get the Jesse Ventura treatment! Flashing images, the staccato shots matched to the beat of drums or cymbals, the cliff hangers at each ad break. Brilliantly edited. To be honest, the ENDLESS moronic repetitions of the same dramatic moments in the Reality format, gets on my nerves and sometimes makes me want to scream, other than that, I’m fascinated by RealityTV and watch quite a bit of it.

Thanks for posting Bill and, in particular, for your honesty about the ‘reality’. That was an excellent v/o job btw. Maybe they’ll make RealityTV stars out of you and Kerry. And why not, if that’s what you want. Maybe you’ll get to call the shots, maybe not. Remember The Candidate, that movie with Robert Redford when a good soul, on his journey to reaching a greater audience as a politician, gets lost in the labyrinth of imagemakers and spin doctors. Some very good posts here pointing out the perils of that kind of compromise.

Your early stuff with Kerry had a cinema verité, homegrown, grassroots feel. Two ordinary folk, just like us, that want the truth and held strong regarding our Right to Know, fearlessly entering dangerous arenas with their amateur kit. I hope that winning charm doesn’t sail up the proverbial Swannee forever, if they go to a series, because the media is infested with the soulless that have the most insidious ways of coercing one! Of course you’re both well aware that you’re ripe for exploitation by the ‘other side’.

I like to think I see through most of the illusion, the phoney and the staged, watching Celebrity Jungle at the moment and there is glaring evidence of ‘fakery’ at almost every shot. It’s doesn’t really matter, it’s only entertainment.

Here though we’re supposed to be dealing with a search for the truth. And your question about integrity is fundamental. You made it sound like having diehard integrity is in some way short-sighted, it is certainly inconvenient. I’m not sure how you reconciled being part of a “commercial operation -- which inevitably includes hype, advertising, and distortion” with being truthseekers. Your integrity is EVERYTHING. It’s why we love you. God forbid we become so sophisticated that it becomes unimportant.

A group of gun toting men that answer to no-one, no badge, with no authority that bully or threaten the public can be prosecuted, in this country at least, thus their pixelated faces puzzled me. Why would investigative reporters protect THEM? Who the hell are they working for? Right to Know. Expose, name and shame.

I read the rest of your post after viewing and saw I’d been well and truly fooled on that one. I thought it had happened to YOU. But they were just jobbing actors. And the scene in the car afterwards discussing how these thugs came out of nowhere and so on, was entirely scripted and fake? How many takes? Just curious if they’re making actors out of you.

I know we’re all banging on about this disclosure of yours regarding the faked security fracass rather a lot, but as far as I’m concerned the subterfuge is only justified if all the participants, both the player and audience have agreed upon the ‘suspension of disbelief’, as when watching movies or theatre, but without this agreement it’s just lying. Merging reality with fiction is very dodgy and opens you to later discreditation as already pointed out on this thread.

Some of us question the ethics and you & K were obviously torn about it. I’m sure TruTV wanting ‘a sense of danger’ seemed harmless enough at the time, but I’m a bit concerned at the compromises you’re prepared to accept in order to go mainstream.

I think we should all question who we’re working for and what their objectives are. Now we know that TruTV is not entirely true, it’s even more likely that everything on it will be taken with a large pinch of salt and you know you’ll be coerced and criticised but hey, that’s the price of fame.

Having said all that, I really did enjoy the show, it cleverly put together a fascinating hypothesis for the general public to chew on. But honestly, I wish you could get hold of that 20+ plus hours of footage and edit it yourself for your hungry, intelligent, minority audience to enjoy without the hype and distortion.

The revelation for the viewers, hopefully, lies in answering your final question, “why would ‘they’ hide it?’”

The answer was in the piece, even though they apparently cut out the most intelligent discussion, to deny the world free energy in order to protect the assets of those holding the earth and her peoples in chains, oil barons and bankers so we really do know who is behind it all.

BP are currently being accused of manslaughter, heads must roll for Deepwater Horizon, and Chevron have been ordered to pay up for the Ecuadorian ecological and humanitarian atrocities, but will they actually pay? They’ve got the money to drag it out for decades. How much longer can they get away with it? The empire is under steady assault at least.

I’m off to enjoy the pleasurable contemplation of what our world will be like when free energy becomes available to all.

Meanwhile, Keep It Real. ; )

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2012), Billy (20th November 2012), Elly (18th November 2012), HaveBlue (18th November 2012), Limor Wolf (18th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012), Melinda (21st November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012), Reinhard (20th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #90
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I too very much appreciate and salute you Bill for your honesty and integrety shown here on Avalon. Pity most watching that show will not ever know, but it's just entertainment to them anyway.

They have to be up early to get to their poor reality of just struggling to survive,probably not yet knowing how they are even going to pay the power bill that made it possible for them to see the show at all.

The most important facts in that show are that the two most credible people on it in Gordon Novel and Brian O'Leary are both now dead. As is Dr Fred Bell 2 days after giving Jesse Ventura an interview. These facts are just that. Facts. Not staged for 'reality' TV. Was it now safe for TruTV to air only after such facts, now both cannot be asked for further info?

Let's not forget that TruTV is Time Warner after all. Part of the mainstream (controlled) media.

It was obvious (painfully) that the show was in no way a 'Camelot' production but a scripted infotainment show using Bill and Kerry as the main actors, using their credibility to ride the cost tales on.

At the end of the day I think Bill and Kerry did make the right choice in going ahead with this show and it can only serve to get those that care and are interested to do their own homework and further investigate just who these Bill and Kerry people are and what they are about.

Agents of change (for the better) is my opinion if I am to give it in a nutshell.

Lastly, emailing TruTV to tell them how much you enjoyed the show is all very well but lets not forget it will be the emails from those peddling their goods that spent advertising dollars during that show that TruTV is most interested in.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2012), Christine (23rd November 2012), divine_moments_of_truth (19th November 2012), giovonni (20th November 2012), Limor Wolf (20th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012), Phoenix1304 (22nd November 2012), Reinhard (20th November 2012), Wind (19th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member divine_moments_of_truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty over the top with the visual and audio effects...but as you said...network television

I would love to see more episodes with in-depth interviews and more verifiable information. It would be great if this show could help wake up some of the people who just label these topics as "conspiracy theories"

Anyway, I'm amazed you two made it on cable. Keep on keepin' on!

Max
    Life is meant to be spent, not saved.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to divine_moments_of_truth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2012), Billy (20th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012)

22. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member A.Steinberg's Avatar
    Thanks

I do love the concept Bill, and I know that you deserve a bigger platform to be heard from. I, along with many others love your work and honesty .. it goes a long way I can assure you. My biggest worry is how these TV shows work, getting viewers is all that counts to these people, the truth doesn't even manage third place half the time. In saying this ... thank-you as always for being honest about the staged security! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't sell out to these producers .. be firm, content will always beat stage managed events. I feel confident inside that you feel the same, again kudos to you all. As I always say.. " You're always in good company if you have the truth by your side." A.Steinberg© Can't wait to see more Bill.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A.Steinberg For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2012), Billy (20th November 2012), Davidallany (21st November 2012), Debra (20th November 2012), deridan (30th November 2012), Limor Wolf (20th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012), Phoenix1304 (22nd November 2012), T Smith (22nd November 2012)

24. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Finally I have been able to sit down and watch this.
    Its really fantastic and I'm thrilled that this opportunity has come up for you and Kerry.
    Underneath the good feelings I have about this I feel a forbodement I can't quite put my finger on.
    Perhaps a sense that this is going to bring some phenomenal changes to our reality altering the course
    of the consciousness of our human endeavor in some way.

I agree that the theatrics of the editing is not my cup of tea but lets not forget that this work is trying
    to communicate to a half asleep audiance. They respond to such theatrics and suspence.
    We have to keep them awake the best we can and I think the producers understand this on some level.
    Petty shock and awe cinematography does the trick to stimulate through the mire of marijuana smoke, beer and chemical food additatives.
    Actors do not act for themselves generally. All concern is made for the audiance that they are projecting to so that they may see and hear the message though whatever veil they are operating out of.

I dont have a TV. I hope further episodes will be placed here so I can see what is being revealed to the public.

I am not surprised if this does go on to air and if it is allowed by whatever ptb, it is a clear indication that the timeline is moving along. They can't keep this stuff under wraps forever if they want to move into full progression of their New World Order and to carry at least a percentage of humanity into a new level of existence it has to come out and this is a start for the masses. ( I said new level, I cannot say if better)

I would have only one request. When an enactment of a situation is happening such as when you were confronted by military personnel at Dugway, that the audiance be informed that it is an enactment. Just paste 'enactment' on the screen. This will lend much more credibility to the work by not silently insinuating you are actually trying to pull one over on us. If you want credibility you must treat the audiance as adults, even if they are mostly half asleep.... and the use of the word 'you', Bill is generic. I understand you have to put up with creative departments outside of your control.

I do have a few questions.

When Dave took you to Dugway in Utah he showed you some photos. Photos he had taken before he was run off by the security on a prevous visit. I have a hard time believing that this security didn't confiscaste his camera disk. How did he account for this?

Also, the triangle ship. I have seen several photos of such ships over the years and heard various reports so this is not new. I am wondering if you think this ship in the photo is the same or similar to the ship known from the Pheonix Lights incident?

My greatest disappointment in the film is the limited time we got to hear Bob Dean. I would like folks to know more about his positive projection for humanity. Are the producers resistant to moving into the more spiritual ramifications?

Another question. Do you have any inkling about this Mars Project being a planned program to facilitate the evacuation of human kind, at least in part, related to potential earth changes?

and lastly, how did Gordon Novel die? And Novel talked about making a movie revealing a lot of stuff. Is that in the make by anyone?

thanks for your great work.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 20th November 2012 at 09:23.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2012), Billy (20th November 2012), Debra (20th November 2012), deridan (30th November 2012), M6* (27th November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012), Reinhard (20th November 2012), write4change (20th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

-------

Of interest to many reading this thread may be this e-mail from Rick Doty, which he gave me permission to post:

Date: Sun, Nov 18, 2012
    Subject: Mars project

I watched your program with a lot of interest. I was in the Air Force and my first assignment was at the 26th Air Division/ NORAD Region blockhouse at Luke AFB AZ from 1976 thru 1980. I can verify at least one UFO sighting that was tracked by radar and visually by Air Force interceptor pilots and that the US was keeping records of UFO reports then even though they closed project blue book in 1969.

I also had a brother in law; he worked for a government contractor on projects that required a “Q” clearance from the early 60’s until his death from a heart attack in 1989.

In 1972 he told me something that relates to some of what you brought out in your program.

My brother in law worked for Allied Signal in the government complex on Bannister Road in Kansas City, MO. His security clearance gave him access to every area of the complex. In 1972 he told me that in the underground labs they were experimenting with beaming like on Star Trek. He said they would beam a rabbit across a laboratory, only problem was at the beam to point, you could not tell what was beamed, he said it looked like a mangled pile of garbage. Forty years ago, makes you wonder how far they have gotten since then.

From what I have learned and know about the subject I tend to believe there is at some truth to it.

Rick

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th November 2012 at 22:22.

27. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

1inMany (20th November 2012), 7eagle14 (21st November 2012), Adi (21st November 2012), AwakeInADream (27th November 2012), Billy (20th November 2012), Cognitive Dissident (20th November 2012), David Trd1 (20th November 2012), Davidallany (21st November 2012), Debra (20th November 2012), Dennis Leahy (21st November 2012), EYES WIDE OPEN (21st November 2012), fifi (20th November 2012), Flash (27th November 2012), Fred Steeves (20th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), giovonni (20th November 2012), gripreaper (21st November 2012), Hervé (20th November 2012), Jean-Luc (20th November 2012), Jean-Marie (21st November 2012), jimmer (20th November 2012), JRS (20th November 2012), kanishk (26th November 2012), kudzy (20th November 2012), Lazlo (21st November 2012), Limor Wolf (20th November 2012), M6* (27th November 2012), meeradas (24th November 2012), Midnight Rambler (20th November 2012), Mike (20th November 2012), mountain_jim (20th November 2012), Neal (20th November 2012), nomadguy (21st November 2012), observer (26th November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012), peace (27th November 2012), Phoenix1304 (22nd November 2012), sandy (21st November 2012), seko (25th November 2012), Soul Safari (20th November 2012), Swan (20th November 2012), Swanette (26th November 2012), T Smith (22nd November 2012)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

This may be of interest.

Andrew D. Basiago will be featured on TruTV's Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura tomorrow, November 21, 2012, at 11:00 pm EST/PST. Follow Andy as he joins Governor Ventura in New Mexico in search of the time travel cover-up.
    http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (27th November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by A.Steinberg (here)
    I do love the concept Bill, and I know that you deserve a bigger platform to be heard from. I, along with many others love your work and honesty .. it goes a long way I can assure you. My biggest worry is how these TV shows work, getting viewers is all that counts to these people, the truth doesn't even manage third place half the time. In saying this ... thank-you as always for being honest about the staged security! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't sell out to these producers .. be firm, content will always beat stage managed events. I feel confident inside that you feel the same, again kudos to you all. As I always say.. " You're always in good company if you have the truth by your side." A.Steinberg© Can't wait to see more Bill.
    My sentiments exactly... I don't mind so much the "bells and whistles" required to sell the show and the marketing tricks employed. I understand fully the market we're dealing with and the necessity to draw an audience. It is a show, after all. Which is the point of your remarks I think. I just want to know where the show begins (whether a true representation, embellishment, or appropriation of real events or even an outright fabrication to enhance the production) and where the documentation, as in a bonafide Project Camelot/Avalon interview, ends. I get it. Even the necessity of a fabrication or two in the production (which I'm not suggesting there was) wouldn't discredit the work as far as I'm concerned, as long as we knew where and why the fabrication is there. (Isn't that how we discern the truth of what's going on from all information?) I'm not even sure if it was his intent to do so when discussing the production with us (maybe just a consequence of Bill's natural proclivity to convey the broader scope and underlying truth of things?) but in any case, he has satisfied any of my questions in this regard with his explanations of the production to us. As far as I'm concerned, the show is a valid to me as an Avalon or Camelot interview, albeit with a few extra bells and whistles and fancy packaging.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

AwakeInADream (27th November 2012), M6* (27th November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

What 18-year old physics geek could resist? He made the deal, and worked in Bell Labs, and the NSA kept their word. What he told me (not too much, but nevertheless fascinating) I'll save for another time.

Hey Bill,

I know exactly who you are talking about, but I won't tell! ;-)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

This might be of interest here: http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1934ApJ....79..308A

In 1932-33 they found about 30 spectral Oxygen lines on Mars.
    It didn't suggest that the atmosphere was breathable,
    but who knows what's been discovered and covered up again since then.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

buckminster fuller (25th November 2012), Flash (27th November 2012), M6* (27th November 2012), meeradas (24th November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012), seko (25th November 2012)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

I just watched the video, and I have to say, it was amazing!

Bill, I can understand why you took this step, and in my opinion, I think it was the right choice. I also understand it was a hard one to make, since this is not a decision that one comes with during a 15 minute coffee break. It takes time, and analyzing the angles of approach, the consequences, the risks and dangers, the benefits, etc., its not easy.

I liked the format, I liked how a lot of the things we have covered in a more complex way, were toned down and chewed up so to speak, for the larger masses, who are more used to this kind of approach. To be honest, I'm not a fan of reality TV, like most here, so its a shame that you were sort of made to act and play out scenes that are not true, and even acting out one that didn't even happen to you, but I still understand that those were the rules and that you and Kerry didn't had much say in it. But, I have to say, I was surprised how well you and Kerry act! As if you were engaging this topic for the first time, and had no knowledge of it prior. I personally wouldn't have been able to do this even for great amounts of money, so great job! , you gave the whole thing a very realistic tone.

I really, REALLY, loved seeing you again with Kerry as a team. I can't describe how happy I was to see you both back "in action" so to speak, like a great dynamic duo sort of thing . It brought back some nostalgia, and wonderful moments that we all were very used to seeing. I hope if you do get to film more episodes, that you both will be signed to do it with the network, as I love seeing you both on screen .

I agree with you on Basiago, and that he was not a good choice, but at the same time, I would put Hoagland and Wilcock somewhat in the same category. I loved the tribute for Gordon Novel and Brian O'Leary and I think you guys did an amazing job with that . But on the other hand I have to commend you for putting people like Sean Carrol, Ron Nicks and of course, Dave. It added a lot more credibility to everything in my honest opinion. Although I'm surprised about the dramatic leave Sean made, which is a shame really. But I couldn't help but find it funny that he left after Kerry started pushing forward certain questions :D. I would have loved to see the reaction.

I hope you and Kerry stay careful now, as this is really entering the waters of the world of entertainment business, even though its "reality TV" with content that is supposed to get certain minds to think and question everyday life and everything they know. This world is a Hell on its own two feet and its merciless. Get a good agent for you and Kerry, and a few good lawyers, since chances are, you are going to need them at one point in time or another. I know how you both wanted to gain a larger audience of people who are interested in these topics, and from them, to gain more potential people who look on these matters from a very serious standpoint and would potentially join the already big enough followership. Now you have the stepping stone to do so.

Whether its through this or something else. What became of the plans for a feature movie? I remember Kerry being interested in something like that, and having a script for it etc. Is there any news on this? Do you still plan to do it? Maybe after gaining some "stardom" in this business, and connections, funding, etc.? I think it would be a great way to gain even bigger attention from people, and followership, since, many people that become "fans" of movies like this, start to research the background of the movie, and will probably run into you and Kerry actually having investigated such conspiracies in the past and present, and that the movies are based on more or less, real events that happened to certain real people (even if its sold as fiction). If this happens, try to get to a studio that its not unknown, or just starting out, even big production (as I'm not sure you would get that much funding), so something "middle-ground". I personally would suggest Starz Entertainment or Screen Gems studios, but that's just from the top of my head.

Also, if you do get a series contract with TruTV, let us know, maybe the Avalon forum can propose suggestion for the topics, or people to be featured in the episodes? I think it would give you a general feel of what some of the "audience" wants to see. I for one, would like to see some Ralph Ring material in future episodes, if at all possible .

Bill, in conclusion, I wish you and Kerry all the best with this direction you have taken, and much, much success!

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

AwakeInADream (27th November 2012), Eram (25th November 2012), Flash (27th November 2012), M6* (27th November 2012), seko (25th November 2012)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    It brought back some nostalgia, and wonderful moments that we all were very used to seeing.
    Enjoy ---->

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EHt9g8sZ9zQ

39. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (25th November 2012), Aurelius (26th November 2012), avid (25th November 2012), AwakeInADream (27th November 2012), Davidallany (27th November 2012), Eram (25th November 2012), Fred Steeves (26th November 2012), gripreaper (26th November 2012), mab777 (3rd December 2012), Midnight Rambler (25th November 2012), mountain_jim (26th November 2012), nomadguy (26th November 2012), OnyxKnight (25th November 2012), Reinhard (25th November 2012), Richard S. (26th November 2012), Sir Eltor (3rd December 2012), Spirithorse (25th November 2012), Swanette (26th November 2012), Yoda (27th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast