+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hunter gatherer versus 'modern' civilisation.

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Default Hunter gatherer versus 'modern' civilisation.

What are peoples views/beliefs on a new world, if it is indeed coming?

I'm sure a big change will come, there is a definate feel of a quickening but where do people think it will lead?

I know from reading post's that some believe a spiritual enlightenment will occur.

Will we slowly get control back and have the freedom to live our lives as we feel fit working along a holistic approach to our planet, if so what will happen to people who still have no respect for others or the planet?

Will these people either be healed or removed or kept in prisons?

Will we have such a planetry change that we return back to being hunter gatherers?

Will there be disclosure of technologies to the point that all current issues regarding polution, energy, famine are sorted out.

Will we still have industry producing cars, aeroplanes etc and if so how will the financial aspects associated with wages, purchases be dealt with, whilst controlling corruption?

Is the frequency of the universe going to change to the point that only compassionate, loving beings will be able to carry on functioning on this planet?

Too many questions?? That's where my slightly mushed up brain is at the moment.

Then I think don't ask questions just keep the loving energy flowing.............

But I still wonder

Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th November 2012), deridan (15th November 2012), EsmaEverheart (16th November 2012), RUSirius (15th November 2012), sandy (15th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Hunter gatherer versus 'modern' civilisation.

Here's the planet I am manifesting:

Natural Crystal technology, free energy, conscious / dormant ability development and connection to the Earth will be the biggest changes. These three changes will have effects on almost every facet of everyone's life.

I don't really see "hunter / gatherer" as being a necessary part of the shift, but an optional one. I envision a future of a merging of technology and nature - likely one well beyond what we would normally even imagine in these times to be possible.

Perhaps there will be some times of strife in between, but again, I think it is all "optional", expectations tend to manifest, let's mind our thoughts in these times of rapid change, you never know what might be manifested ... response times are improving
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Kiforall (15th November 2012), sandy (15th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Natural crystal technology, water, free energy. No circuits necessary.

I'm with you there, there is a box I put away in the attic deep within my brain that I'm currently looking for, the kids are helping me to find it but its a bit messy up there at the moment.

Zoe x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th November 2012), sandy (15th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    Natural crystal technology, water, free energy. No circuits necessary.

I'm with you there, there is a box I put away in the attic deep within my brain that I'm currently looking for, the kids are helping me to find it but its a bit messy up there at the moment.

Zoe x
    I've worked out "everything" (that's a proud statement that is hard to explain), even on a rational level -- the possibilities are truly not all that limited ... the discovery of them (and thus actualization), perhaps ...

ADDITION:
    Just a little bit of focus is all that is really needed
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th November 2012 at 03:12.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Kiforall (15th November 2012), sandy (15th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

abundant life, like the way u think.
    we don't know, we can ramp the energy, but know not what to expect after that (profile pic must mean u a scorpio)

it would be a happy day if they can use the advanced technologies to really puts this earths dieing environment on the right track... paradise looking almost
    , though with so many industry crashes, standardized wages should be given....... roles would have to be redefined over a process of years to decades,
    but the wage story would stink less, if there is abundant food for all earths pop, aswell as fuel and such not being a problem.

ants have to work well,,,,,,,,,,especially if there are rogue planets inhabited by giants dwelling around

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th November 2012), Kiforall (15th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Great questions, let me say this about, I know nothing, just preparin for what I dont know, and planning for what I dont know, I'm not even really too sure what "at the end of the day" to hope for, just something better for people who want it. I do feel within me that "change" is "a-comn" though on a global scale.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th November 2012), Kiforall (15th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I know we are supposed to live in the Now.

If we live in the Now how can we project positive thoughts on how to improve the situation on Earth?

Living in the Now is fine for me when meditating and dealing with some emotional issues but when it comes to the well being of the Earth I want to be more pro-active.

I suppose that is where each of us has a different job to do.

Some people are very good at projecting Love out into the Universe.

There are some people who can then absorb that energy and project it to places where that is needed.......
    Political, enviroment (purifying the Oceans etc) pain and suffering in animals/people.

It would be great to see where people are projecting their energy, like a list of things that need doing and who is going to do it. Like a planetry recipe with everyone bringing their own ingredients.

We could then see where it's lacking.

Because if we are the eyes of the conciousness then we may be the ones that need to offer direction as to where we need that Love and where it is best sent at this moment in time.

Priorities I suppose.

Zoe x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If we live in the Now how can we project positive thoughts on how to improve the situation on Earth?

Living in the Now is fine for me when meditating and dealing with some emotional issues but when it comes to the well being of the Earth I want to be more pro-active.

There are some people who can then absorb that energy and project it to places where that is needed.......
    Political, enviroment (purifying the Oceans etc) pain and suffering in animals/people.

It would be great to see where people are projecting their energy, like a list of things that need doing and who is going to do it. Like a planetry recipe with everyone bringing their own ingredients.

Because if we are the eyes of the conciousness then we may be the ones that need to offer direction as to where we need that Love and where it is best sent at this moment in time.

Priorities I suppose.

Zoe x
    It's about Being-ness -- here is a quote:

If you think your life is about DOINGNESS, you do not understand what you are about. Your soul doesn't care what you do for a living-and when your life is over, neither will you. Your soul cares only about what you're BEING while you're doing whatever you're doing. It is a state of BEINGNESS the soul is after, not a state of doingness.
    ― Neale Donald Walsch

Also, I wrote this below for someone else this morning but I think it may also be applicable here, to have another way of looking at the subject on hand:

The consensus between individual timelines creates collectively "time cords" or "timeropes" and these are vast and very complicated. Each individual creates timelines or jumps between existing ones constantly. We are Creators so we are intended to create timelines (and more importantly create them together), but we have no clue what this all about -- all this info is not new, but has been hidden from us.

What is happening now is most people are just skipping between specific timelines that have been previously created - staying in their "comfort zones" or "familiar timelines" - the ones that closely resonate with how we feel, so to speak, not necessarily (and almost always not) the timelines we want. Breaking out of your comfort zones is important for the creation of new timelines or for even traversing to "unfamiliar" ones.

"Is there a timeline where I am rich?" -- can you imagine it? Then yes, there can be a timeline for that (just like phone apps -- there's a timeline for everything you can imagine ;-)

The trick to skipping across timelines consciously, or creating new and better ones is in your "Being-ness" and the proper use of emotion. Emotion is a powerful tool of creation, and our current knowledge of what emotion is, is completely inaccurate. Let me explain this a little with an example ...

Remove time from this equation: "Something happens, then I get mad because of it."

What is the being-ness here? The being-ness is "Mad". We think that something caused "Mad" but it didn't. We created it from within our own "being-ness". Now consider that outside of time, your "Mad"-ness caused the thing that happened that you are claiming caused your madness. Outside of time -- in "Being-ness", this is a perfectly valid explanation because there is no sequence of events. This concept is applicable because humans are actually a timeless being merely having an "over-experience" within the illusions of time and matter (by placing too much value or emphasis on its "realness")

If earth is a learning place for souls, it is because we need to address our "Mad"-ness. The method of us being able to see that "Mad"-ness so it can be addressed is with events in time. (Ironically it is the forces of separation that allow this to happen - "Satan" seems a cruel coach, but one that is required for this process). Eventually one has to come to the conclusion that negatively reacting to any "thing" is expression of negativity in the mind, or is this "Mad"-ness. It is the only conclusion that CAN be drawn, thus it HAS to be true and support the main point in the previous paragraph. Time is an illusion in itself.

When people, en masse, begin addressing their "Mad"-ness, that means they are also addressing their being-ness, and a collective of people situated in their being-ness can traverse timelines quite handily, the result may be dramatic and instant transformation of experience on a collective level. Instant transmutation of error and the rightful restoration of the true human potential.

Consider that none of this true and I just needed a way to explain something ineffable. ;-) Ha! It doesn't matter what you believe is "true" - it is the understanding within beingness that is important.

Believe nothing, consider everything.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th November 2012 at 21:40.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

deridan (16th November 2012), Kiforall (16th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Priorities I suppose.

Zoe x
    It's about Being-ness -- here is a quote:

If you think your life is about DOINGNESS, you do not understand what you are about. Your soul doesn't care what you do for a living-and when your life is over, neither will you. Your soul cares only about what you're BEING while you're doing whatever you're doing. It is a state of BEINGNESS the soul is after, not a state of doingness.
    ― Neale Donald Walsch

Also, I wrote this below for someone else this morning but I think it may also be applicable here, to have another way of looking at the subject on hand:

The consensus between individual timelines creates collectively "time cords" or "timeropes" and these are vast and very complicated. Each individual creates timelines or jumps between existing ones constantly. We are Creators so we are intended to create timelines (and more importantly create them together), but we have no clue what this all about -- all this info is not new, but has been hidden from us.

What is happening now is most people are just skipping between specific timelines that have been previously created - staying in their "comfort zones" or "familiar timelines" - the ones that closely resonate with how we feel, so to speak, not necessarily (and almost always not) the timelines we want. Breaking out of your comfort zones is important for the creation of new timelines or for even traversing to "unfamiliar" ones.

"Is there a timeline where I am rich?" -- can you imagine it? Then yes, there can be a timeline for that (just like phone apps -- there's a timeline for everything you can imagine ;-)

The trick to skipping across timelines consciously, or creating new and better ones is in your "Being-ness" and the proper use of emotion. Emotion is a powerful tool of creation, and our current knowledge of what emotion is, is completely inaccurate. Let me explain this a little with an example ...

Remove time from this equation: "Something happens, then I get mad because of it."

What is the being-ness here? The being-ness is "Mad". We think that something caused "Mad" but it didn't. We created it from within our own "being-ness". Now consider that outside of time, your "Mad"-ness caused the thing that happened that you are claiming caused your madness. Outside of time -- in "Being-ness", this is a perfectly valid explanation because there is no sequence of events. This concept is applicable because humans are actually a timeless being merely having an "over-experience" within the illusions of time and matter (by placing too much value or emphasis on its "realness")

If earth is a learning place for souls, it is because we need to address our "Mad"-ness. The method of us being able to see that "Mad"-ness so it can be addressed is with events in time. (Ironically it is the forces of separation that allow this to happen - "Satan" seems a cruel coach, but one that is required for this process). Eventually one has to come to the conclusion that negatively reacting to any "thing" is expression of negativity in the mind, or is this "Mad"-ness. It is the only conclusion that CAN be drawn, thus it HAS to be true and support the main point in the previous paragraph. Time is an illusion in itself.

When people, en masse, begin addressing their "Mad"-ness, that means they are also addressing their being-ness, and a collective of people situated in their being-ness can traverse timelines quite handily, the result may be dramatic and instant transformation of experience on a collective level. Instant transmutation of error and the rightful restoration of the true human potential.

Consider that none of this true and I just needed a way to explain something ineffable. ;-) Ha! It doesn't matter what you believe is "true" - it is the understanding within beingness that is important.

Believe nothing, consider everything.
    Thanks DeDukshyn,

As you said very applicable and makes a lot of sense.

Zoe x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

excellent, you are a true student of time or life or civilization or consciousness, indeed whatever. which galactic civilization has ceded us this, or is this the thing of being fully human

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th November 2012), Kiforall (16th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

I feel the human mind is somewhat what it was 30,000 years ago or more, morphed into a different way of seeing things to fit our needs (or wants) of the day....

We are still hunter-gatherers.....our victims/food and items have changed according to the times.

We hunt for the best bargains and gather all we can, some to the extent of leasing several storage units!

Instead of heading to the woods to hunt our food we head to Krogers or WalMart and hunt for bargains and gather a grocery cart full of food/items (if we have enough weapons with us (MONEY as a weapon vs a club or spear).

People don't change all that much, circumstances do.....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 16th November 2012 at 13:37.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th November 2012), Kiforall (16th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I feel the human mind is somewhat what it was 30,000 years ago or more, morphed into a different way of seeing things to fit our needs (or wants) of the day....

We are still hunter-gatherers.....our victims/food and items have changed according to the times.

We hunt for the best bargains and gather all we can, some to the extent of leasing several storage units!

Instead of heading to the woods to hunt our food we head to Krogers or WalMart and hunt for bargains and gather a grocery cart full of food/items (if we have enough weapons with us (MONEY as a weapon vs a club or spear).

So true, I hadn't looked at it like that before.

Zoe x

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

So true, I hadn't looked at it like that before.

Zoe x
    And this is where embracing our "Being-ness" comes in. The hunter-gatherer mindset is one of survival, and Silent Feathers is correct -- we are forced to stay in this mode (via our own volition and that of others). Embracing the state of "Being" or the present moment, forcefully shifts us out of that survival mode.

The fact that stress is one of the main killers today is proof - we live daily in pure survival mode, where chance of survival to a good age is almost guaranteed compared to living 30,000 years ago, where survival mode was actually necessary.

When we shift our consciousness collectively, our external environment will automatically shift with it, how and how long this process will take are the variables ...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Kiforall (16th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread