Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst 1 20 30 38 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura

1. Link to Post #581
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Jesse Ventura; Death Ray 11-14-12 Directed Energy Weapons

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Gordon Duff, over at VeteransToday, has posted a favorable article on this show of Jesse Ventura's as well, with a copy of the Youtube video included in the post:
    Ventura Busts Tesla Ray “Death Ray – Death Squad” Secret
    9/11, Shuttle Disasters, Murders Attributed to Directed Energy “Death Ray”
    An excerpt from Duff's post:
    Ventura presents a list of murdered scientists, shows the weapons used, microwave “heart attack generators” and weapons capable of destroying cities or even massive steel high-rise buildings.

Ventura interviews an fascinating group of scientists who tell of a massive conspiracy, hiding the capabilities to hide murders at will, destroy cities, even continents.

We now have to reassess shuttle disasters, several inexplicable airline crashes, certainly 9/11 and murders, not just of scientists who worked on directed ray projects but evidence from Iraq and Afghanistan that directed energy weapons have been used there.

This may well be one of the biggest secrets of all.
    This sort of thing:

http://rense.com/general30/mager.htm

http://rense.com/general40/secret.htm

From the second link:
    "In a city littered everywhere with burned-out civilian and military vehicles, US forces were abnormally scrupulous about immediately detailing bulldozers and shovel crews to the job of burying the grim wreckage. Nevertheless, telltale remnants remained as Dillon found when al-Ghazali later took him to the site. Dillon said they easily uncovered large puddles of resolidified metal and mounds of weird fibrous material that, al-Ghazali explained, were all that remained of the vehicles' tires. "

I'm attempting to figure out what such a beam would do to the tires, to leave such a 'fiberous materail' behind, with little else.

as I'm writing this, the ONLY thing that I'm aware of that produces such similar results, is 'Brown's Gas' or HHO, as it is called (two of it's names). HHO works on an atomic bonding level, and will tear apart all materials under the effect's of the 'gas', in a way that attacks the atomic structure directly.

It will take the given material to whatever level it needs to be, to handle the electron charge level of an electron bonding/separating to/from hydrogen/oxygen. It will strip the given atomic structure apart, until it is conductive. (there are other considerations, for example, what it does to tungsten)

HHO is not a 'flame' when it is 'burning', it is an atomic level electrical plasma in a high energy state that is in the process of slipping back to a lower state, back to H20...it is not an oxidizing flame (even though 'water is ash'). The propagation rate is 8,160 feet per second, which is faster than anything else by a factor of about, what, 3x?. It is not the exact same process as that of a oxy/cet flame. Not by a long shot, as HHO flame will sublimate ANYTHING, yet it's 'flame' has no real inherent heat/thermal properties.

Anyway, the fibrous mess or strips left over from the tire, would have to be at least mildly conductive in some manner, while the rest of the tire would have been bubbled away. it would have been brought down to being in some at least mildly conductive state. it is possible that this may have happened to a given form of fiberglass belts from within the given tire. or 'steel belts': With only radial cords, a radial tire would not be sufficiently rigid at the contact with the ground. To add further stiffness, the entire tire is surrounded by additional belts that are oriented closer to the direction of travel, but usually at some "spiral" angle. These belts can be made of steel (hence the term steel-belted radial), Polyester, or Aramid fibers such as Twaron and Kevlar.

In my experience...organic molecules, ie that of nature, are particularly sensitive to being boiled or gassed away via application of electrical plasma flames such as a HHO 'flame' is. The vulcanized rubber is 'vaporized', and the fibers remain. Thus the shrunken bodies found are explained to some potential extent.

Thus the flame, from this aspect, of knowing how HHO gas works, as an electrical plasma, brings some mild form of credence and possibility/potential to the table when viewing this report of a horrific energy beam weapon. That there is a form of correlation on the table.
    Causal readers of the forum will not be aware that I own and have used, played with, and experimented with a 1600L/h 'Brown's Gas' generator, so my suppositions and hypothesis are gained from direct experience and knowledge.

Thus, I mention it directly and clearly. This is a critical point, when one is analyzing my thoughts on these matters.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th November 2012), Hervé (20th November 2012), PurpleLama (18th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #582
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Its good to get your comentary down Carmody, in case they pull the vid again........
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #583
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

This sort of thing:

holy crap .

The above link leads after a couple of indirections to two books by Tom Bearden:
    Would you recommend those books, at least to those readers who have gotten to the "holy crap" stage of thinking about this ?

P.S. - more books at http://www.cheniere.org/sales/online-store.htm . Tom Bearden must have some angels watching out for him.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th November 2012 at 22:16.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (20th November 2012), eaglespirit (17th November 2012), Gardener (18th November 2012), Kristin (17th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #584
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

To Paul, I would extremely highly recommend Tom Bearden's books-especially Oblivion: America at the Brink. IMO it is best to gloss through the first few chapters (theory) and get to his expose of the use of these weapons. What happened to the Thresher? What really happened at Chernobyl? etc.,etc. Then go back and reread the first few chapters-very detailed science. I borrowed this book to a coworker (he earned a silver Star in Vietnam). After he got through the first few chapters (took him a month) he stayed up all night to finish the book (when he got to the 'good part'). His response to the book was "HOLY SH*T"!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

Carmody (20th November 2012), eaglespirit (20th November 2012), Gardener (20th November 2012), Hervé (20th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #585
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

This sort of thing:

holy crap .

The above link leads after a couple of indirections to two books by Tom Bearden:
    Would you recommend those books, at least to those readers who have gotten to the "holy crap" stage of thinking about this ?

P.S. - more books at http://www.cheniere.org/sales/online-store.htm . Tom Bearden must have some angels watching out for him.
    Paul, you've seen the pictures at Judy Woods website where the cars miles away were burned, but only in certain spots? They used energy direct weapons on 9-11 (their initial beta test) and are in love with their new toy, and can't wait to use it again.

Technology is so far above what we are exposed to in the mainstream, it boggles the mind. They have the ability to tune into the frequencies of the mind, read what you are thinking, and extract you via energy direct weaponry of the mind, and make you go into a theater and open fire on the crowd, wake up the next morning in a jail cell wondering what happened.

You really don't want to piss these guys off. They are total psychopathic mafioso's
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Carmody (20th November 2012), eaglespirit (20th November 2012), Gardener (20th November 2012), Hervé (20th November 2012), mountain_jim (20th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #586
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Petition Jesse Ventura to Run For President 2016

He said he would do it if he got enough public support. This is a start. We have to start now and not give up.

http://www.jesseventura.net/jesse-ve...2016-petition/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Referee (20th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #587
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

This sort of thing:

holy crap .

Yes, it is nasty stuff. That is why it is best to be a developed human being before becoming aware of the existence of such.

As being aware of possibility of something existing... is enough for a person to be driven enough... to invent the engineering aspects ....and make theory -- real.

Thus, we are at a crossroads, and killing inventors only slows it down, it does not even remotely stop it. We're hitting the critical threshold on this stuff. Killing the odd inventor, in the past, actually served purpose, in some eyes/minds. Except that it served purpose quite handily for the groups doing the killing. Nefarious agenda was readily served, and the cost to humanity 'assumed', in the process. Basically, all in the know would be in agreement, with silencing in some manner, but not agree on method and the whole reasoning package.

That time is now past, IMO. We are passing into the widescale awareness area of the extant and developing situation.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th November 2012), Gardener (20th November 2012), Hervé (20th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #588
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Does anyone know anything about 'ear tones' (like temporary tinitus) being indicative of mind intrusion.I heard this somewhere but not sure about its veracity. I think it fits in this thread.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

16. Link to Post #589
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Default Re: Petition Jesse Ventura to Run For President 2016

IMO, you would be better off to petition for his son. After all, it was his son who had to wake him up. Besides the depth of his understand is questionable based on his cartoonish TV show. He is all flash with no experience in national politics. With his swashbuckling presentation, I can't imagine him being persuasive and capable of consensus building. His macho wrestling body slamming will not convince those with other viewpoints. Obviously he has to be more sophisticated than his public persona but I feel that his appeal is so everyone can go back to beer and TV sports while he makes all the decisions unilaterally. That kind of leadership is why we lost our sovereignty. Sorry I won't be signing his petition and I hope you think twice before you do.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (20th November 2012), gooty64 (22nd November 2012), muxfolder (25th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #590
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Jesse on with Alex talking about the Death Ray show and some other points........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death Ray Whistleblower Dies: Tyrel Ventura Reports

Published on 14 Nov 2012 by TheAlexJonesChannel

Alex welcomes the governor's son Tyrel Ventura to discuss the new season of his father's TruTV show, Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.

Tyrel & Alex talks about David Ickes Reptilian theory and he says he & jesse
    were not convinced of it ,but are still open , if there was more proof!!

Then goes into the Death ray show......They finish tlking about the TSA show
    that has been pilled !
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th November 2012 at 15:09.

19. Link to Post #591
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Alex Jones & Jesse Ventura - Death Ray Conspiracy Theory - The Sudden Death of Dr. Fred Bell

Published on 14 Nov 2012 by geogaddi00

Montage of different radio interview excerpts explaining the sudden death of Dr. Fred Bell

20. Link to Post #592
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    . Obviously he has to be more sophisticated than his public persona but I feel that his appeal is so everyone can go back to beer and TV sports while he makes all the decisions unilaterally. That kind of leadership is why we lost our sovereignty. Sorry I won't be signing his petition and I hope you think twice before you do.
    That kind of leadership is not why we lost our sovereignty, it is how we gained our sovereighty in 1776.

Regardless if you like the theatrics of Jesse Ventura and his presentation on his TV show he is a truth speaker of which there are few. It matters not who the person was that woke him up. Having him in a presidential campaign will do much to further awaken masses, who by the way drink beer and watch TV sports... unless you regard those people as somehow unworthy or incapable to awaken and to be aware of the dire straights we are in. they are the masses and they need to awaken.

His wrestling was a legitamate entertainment profession where he made legetimate money to sustain himself, unlike most other politicians in the USA and around the world who receive money from lobbiests, insider trading, and other illegal and shady deals regarding weapons manufacturing and the poliferation of the chemical and drug industry, shady land deals. His integrity is impeccible in my estimation.

We would do well to follow the lead South America is making by electing officials who are choosing to cut off the international criminals and are uplifiting their nations at the grass roots level.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...478#post585478

He was beloved as mayor of Minnesota and was urged to run again but at the time he chose not to. He won the campaign with minimal money (300,000 dollars) as compared to his opponent. He won through support of the people at a grass root level and that would be his path if he went for president.

His race for president can only lead to more people awakening, to brilliant debate and discussion revealing the truth of our sad collective economic and human rights situations.. I doubt that he could win, but you never know for sure. Depends on how many people awaken over the next few years.

You say Ventura has no international experience. I would say that neither have some other of the presidents had such experience until they got into office... unless you value dirty dealing with Bilderburgers, IMF, Federal Reserve, council on Foreign Relations, the UN, psycopathic national leaders supported by the US , imperialist maneuvers, international crime syndicates and other money shakers and makers who have defrauded the American people of wealth and freedom, that kind of experience like what George Bush Sr and Jr had, as well as Nixon, Johnson. You do not need to have experience with the criminals who have ruined our nation, you do need the guts to speak the truth and take the action to end the crime.

here is Ventura's Minnesota track record. He is the only independent candidate that ever one a governor election.
    http://wethepeopleforpaul.com/654/po...m-as-governor/

If you want to hold up his cartoonish tv show as a relfection of who he is at his core that would be a shame, and to degrade the worth of those who might be attracted to watch it, as our beloved Bill Ryan is on the same track... trying to appeal to and awaken the masses, his show prototype is not too different. It is a foolish comment in my estimation.

I have absolutley thought twice about this man and I have signed the petition. You might want to think again though.

https://youtube.com/watch?v==player_embedded
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 21st November 2012 at 18:59.

21. Link to Post #593
    Thanks

Bump.

22. Link to Post #594
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hello everyone, wonderful thread!!

I wanted to say something about Tesla -- and a major misconception propagated by modern (German!) physics: the idea that nothing exceeds the speed of light.

Tesla quickly found his way around this belief, and spent fruitless hours trying to convince science that the well-funded and propagandized theories of Einstein were incorrect,
    and that through harmonics, tinkering, discovery of avalanche points, and many other things I do not understand, like high voltage applications and perhaps even directing a signal through a plasma (!!), he was able to overcome many barricades which stood in the way of observation and practice of his own theories!

But back to the light speed conundrum: you might have been watching the news from CERN this year, since the MSM keeps barking about the "god particle" and time travel, etc.
    Well, the problem with all of that is, those people take in billions of member nations' dollars every single year only to sit on the secrets of free energy, and hide the dangers of playing God with nuclear physics as they do, against the better judgment of many British scientists and other men and women who have concerns about black hole physics and the wrong kind of particle collisions taking place inside that blasted LHC. Grr!

Although many people want humans to think that progress is slow, the opposite is true, as progress is humanity's response to disaster. If we cannot adapt, we cannot survive!

And as long as scientists keep the truth in the trunk, that yes, superluminal travel and technology is possible, probable, and real, we will never be free.
    It remains also to be seen if fluoride water harms space travelers by causing unnatural iron retention.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

But about the WTC and Tesla... why would I believe the Dr. Bell story?

1. Site remained warm for months (according to what people say online)
    2. 1,000s of Engineers disagree with official story (based on that petition going around)
    3. Tesla science actually isn't that hard to explain with visual aids (just avoid the math lol)
    4. The official explanation is too complicated, i.e. Sherlock Holmes/Occam's razor/KISS: simple is good
    5. Death rays are cool
    6. People were already talking about electromagnetic cavitation and high temperature accelerants (yours truly)
    7. HAARP ain't the only game in town
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

The 9-11 victim families might hate hearing this, but the suppression of free scientific flow of information is the real enemy behind 9-11!
    This has been true since before the CIA was the OSS!
    Since before Titanic sank!! (another Tesla tale.... for another day.... remote controlled submarines vs. icebergs)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Google terms useful for modern Tesla research:

nuclear magnetic resonance [lab] [uni]
    propagating a wave through plasma [helicon wave]
    pinches and plasma
    plasma arrays and plasma antenna
    Marconi antenna array [HAARP]
    SAR synthetic aperture radar
    unmanned submarines and aircraft (remote control)
    synchros and servos and remote control
    induction
    magnetic induction
    magnetoelasticity
    magnetoelasticity of iron and steel
    John Hutchison heatless helicon warping solid iron bar
    rotating magnetic fields and magnetoelasticity
    rotating magnetic fields penetrating shielding
    helicon wave through precious metal
    unstoppable signal
    unimpeded signal
    extremely low frequency (ELF), satellite tethers, space antenna
    cyclotron resonance heating
    cyclotron weapon atmospheric capacitance
    van allen belt naturally occurring cyclotron motion
    archeoacoustics
    TUNGUSKA explosion legend and Tesla's towers of terror (oops! trial and error!)
    Heat to electricity
    zero point energy, gravity field, the god grid
    natural scale
    as above so below
    sympathetic resonance

All of the above can be read without a math degree if you just keep looking. !!! never give up!!!!

23. Link to Post #595
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Just found this thread. The vids that started this thread on the first page appear to have been removed by user??.. Any one have a working link? this looks like a must see

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd November 2012)

25. Link to Post #596
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    Just found this thread. The vids that started this thread on the first page appear to have been removed by user??.. Any one have a working link? this looks like a must see
    Some other people posted links to it that still work, in posts further into this thread. Keep reading .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd November 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd November 2012)

27. Link to Post #597
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

I like Jessie but hes a very arrogant man.

28. Link to Post #598
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

I used to think more highly of Ventura, but after seeing his arrogant, rude posturing on his show with David Icke, I can't say I consider him to be a wise or mature soul.
    His behavior was quite despicable, in my opinion.
    He might be the lesser of two evils, but it would all depend on who he was running against.
    And I think it would be no different than with all Presidents, until we get the puppet masters neutralized, politicians can promise us the moon, but are rarely able to deliver, even if they are sincere.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angel in disguise (22nd November 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), Ol' Roy (22nd November 2012)

30. Link to Post #599
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Um wow how was that ever put on cable tv??

31. Link to Post #600
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Arrowwind, I appreciate your well reasoned response to my post. You could be right that he will awaken more people and that would be good. We sure could use more diversity among candidates!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst 1 20 30 38 LastLast