+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Why do you believe ETs do exist and what are they up to?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Default Why do you believe ETs do exist and what are they up to?

I just wanted to know what Avalon people think about the subject and my question goes for people like me, that have never had ET experiences, not even in dreams but we do believe life is everywhere in the Universe.

I'm very interested in other people believes because in every thread that discusses ETs, aliens or any other name used to describe intelligent life other than earthly human beings, most of the people talk like they truly know how ETs (just as generic name) think, act, what they want and why are they here but they have never seen one or never have seen an UFO, however they say with all passion how ETs are negative, never trust them and of course, never totally believe or accept others testimonies.

It seems to me that for somebody who believes in aliens, some spend most of their time discrediting and debunking every one else, so.... how do you know ETs are real? Why do you believe they are here? Are they?

So far every single picture, video u other material presented is being attacked and debunked in every way possible, so if no real evidence has proven their existence, why do you believe in them?

Without evidence, how come we can accept ET intervention in world's governments?

What kind of proof would you accept? I ask this question because in my opinion, so far no one of them has been interested in giving us some physical proof as they know something physical from them that we can analyze in a lab and determine is alien would end the endless discussion.

Please share your opinions....

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Why do you believe ETs do exist and what are they up to?

Hi Cloud9,

You make some very good points. It strikes me that ET's are like God. Nobody has given any solid truth that they are real, just like God, but many claim to have seen, just like God, or even made contact (spoken to) just like God. This of course could lead us to the question, "Is God just another ET?"

However, on the question of if ETs exist, I would answer, "Yes". Why? Because almost every week now we are hearing of new galaxies and solar systems being discovered. Unfortunately man is so arrogant, that some think that we are the only life in all of the different universes in existence. That we are the only life form and most intelligent life out in space.

Some scientists say that life is impossible because to have life you need water and oxigen. What a blind view. Who says that life needs water and oxygen? What if a form of life doesn't need these things, that it needs a gas that we don't even know about yet, that to replenish their fluids they need a substance that we just don't know about yet? Do you see what I'm getting at? All of a sudden NASA doesn't need to look for only one type of planet (like ours) but ALL types of planet.

I do realize that of course my view is only a hypothesis and not based on hard fact, but research and scientific study is done to prove or disprove a hypothesis. I'm not a scientist, so that is not my problem. I'm merely a thinker.

Best regards,

Steve

3. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

I personnally beleive in ET or ED because of many reasons. The first is my own experience. The second is that I know people who had contact with ETs (unfortunatly not positive). And the third, is after 20 years of reading, asking , searching, traveling etc... I have found so many testemonies, by the thousands, that even if only one of them is true, then it positivly answer your question.

You can add to this the evidence of the starchild skull in the light of new dna test this year. Also, its funny because people are looking for official disclore, while it has already been made. Chili was the first country who officially state that we were visited in 1977, Russia, France, even England is releasing documents on it. Brasil has a federal laws that manage UFO sighting by pilots. And I could go on and on like this for pages. I just need my first reason to beleive in them.

Namaste, Steven

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I believe et's exist but have their own life and aren't gods. I believe we must make our own hapiness, day by day. And don't hope all the best come outside. That were like expect the return of god. Eternal waiting... Monique.

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

I believe ET's exist because of personal experiences and experiences of others I deeply trust.

What they're up to; who knows? From what I've been told, as well as from what I've researched; there are many, many, many, many, many different ET groups visiting us. Most of these groups are benevolent, or uninterested at best; but there are a few groups who appear to have differing mindsets in comparison to the sum of human civilization.

6. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member dreamchaser's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe alien races exist cos it 'feels' right! And like Dodie Foster said in the film Contact, if theres onbody else out there, then its an awful waste of space. Lately Ive started to think that not ALL life might need a solid rocky planet to grow and evolve. The way I see it the universes dont just exist to create life, but that they ARE in themselves living entities! Yes Im SURE theres more than 1 universe!

So if anyone says there no proof of life on other worlds or anywhere else in the universe I find I have to turn away from people like that. Why? Cos theres not much proof of anything for a lot of humans! lol Seeing with eyes is like only believing with the mind, BUT believing first to me is like seeing with the heart! I want to believe cos I believe if we dont, we dont give something a chance to BE real.....IF that makes sense!! :s
    What the human soul can encompass the human mind cannot begin to fathom! Steven Erikson

Is chaos ONLY a level of order beyond our physical understanding?....

Are the physical and material world two sides of the same coin?....

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

5 Parts ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you all for your opinions here. I haven't watch the videos yet but I will.
    In my case, I believe ETs exist just because is common sense! If we have bigger telescopes we will see more and more of the Universe and every time this happens we realize how small we are in comparison with the big picture, it also works the other way around, if we smaller and smaller I'm pretty sure we'll find not just tiny atomic particles but tiny living beings also, imagine that every single living being has parasites on or in them that are very small compared to the host, now, those parasites have parasites on them too and it just goes to infinite.

What really gets me is how many people who believe in the possibility of ETs around, can just see the negative picture and for them, negative ETs are more real than positive.

They very easily can believe bad reptilians live underground eating children or just using the bodies of very influential people, they believe all greys are the same and all of them are bad, it doesn't matter that many witnesses have seen many different types of greys, once some of them are considered bad all of them are.

Also, a lot of people rather consider all ETs "demons" that evolved beings, perhaps we've had bad experiences in the past and is ingrained in our cellular memory ...
    Somehow it bothers me that every single time somebody says there are benevolent alien beings and they are trying to help us, ET believers jump to say that it's not possible, just the bad guys are here, even worse, it's impossible to believe there's good out there when we have seen a few bad guys here and all of them are bad.

Why it is easier for us to believe in evil? Do we think is more real? Uhmm.. well, he have been pretty beat up for such a long time...

I never doubted the existence of ETs, what is kind of new for me is the idea of them existing in different dimensions and that being the reason why we can't see them but I understand the concept very well and I understand the vibration and frequency thing, parallel universes, etc.

Now, if getting more people to wake up to the idea of life in other planets, realities and so on it's important for our evolution and we need to open our eyes, why do you think the ETs are not helping us to "see" what we need to see?
    I'm pretty sure we don't need a flotilla of spaceships going around in our atmosphere for 3 days so every one can see them, that would be very dangerous, but what about archaelogists finding real proof? Or more good personal contacts? Because so far, just a very few percentage of people can say they have been contacted and it usually happens during the dream state making matters more complicated.

Another thing it bothers me a lot is the fact that there are so many versions of human origins and human history, who can we believe in?

I find the seeding theory very plausible and logical, it makes perfect sense to me having more evolved beings in charge of seeding young planets and taking care of them, what else would they be doing? Just floating around? If that was the case, evolution wouldn't make any sense.
    Following this thinking it seems obvious to me the ones in charge would be evolved beings and very benevolent indeed.

So, why is it so hard to believe in the good guys?

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Cloud9,

You make some very good points. It strikes me that ET's are like God. Nobody has given any solid truth that they are real, just like God, but many claim to have seen, just like God, or even made contact (spoken to) just like God. This of course could lead us to the question, "Is God just another ET?"

However, on the question of if ETs exist, I would answer, "Yes". Why? Because almost every week now we are hearing of new galaxies and solar systems being discovered. Unfortunately man is so arrogant, that some think that we are the only life in all of the different universes in existence. That we are the only life form and most intelligent life out in space.

Some scientists say that life is impossible because to have life you need water and oxigen. What a blind view. Who says that life needs water and oxygen? What if a form of life doesn't need these things, that it needs a gas that we don't even know about yet, that to replenish their fluids they need a substance that we just don't know about yet? Do you see what I'm getting at? All of a sudden NASA doesn't need to look for only one type of planet (like ours) but ALL types of planet.

I do realize that of course my view is only a hypothesis and not based on hard fact, but research and scientific study is done to prove or disprove a hypothesis. I'm not a scientist, so that is not my problem. I'm merely a thinker.

Best regards,

Steve
    Dear Steve_a:
    I do have some crazy "theories" on my own. I really don't know if God is just another ET but for me and for practical effects, I tend to believe our "closest" God would be our Higher Self or Oversoul, this one energy that splits itself in many "aspects" in order to have more experiences and knowledge. That to me seems like the one boss immediately above us, I'm sorry I couldn't find a better way to express this idea but I hope you understand what I mean. I really hope this doesn't sound so crazy but it's one of those ideas you have that you rather never say because it's so silly...

I'm with you regarding what scientists say about what it's needed for having life and again it's just common sense. If we can accept the incredible variety of life in our small planet, why should we think the variety stops right here? I'm sure there are billions of different kinds of planets everywhere and to consider that just a few with water can support life it's just ubelievable... stupidity!

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi All,

I believed ET existence for the following metaphysical reasons.

We are cosmic being living on Earth, so we are an infinite small part of the Solar System conscious, creative, capable of positive and negative things. And from our scientists, we have learned that there is millions of other systems similar to ours, so I love to conclude that intelligent beings (in constellations) are many…. in the universe, may we called them ET or other names!

We are 3rd dimensional dualistic being limited in our capacity to access other dimensions, and I like to think that the ET are higher (technically) dimensional beings, so not all of us are able to connect..., with them.

It seems that life exists in all that we can see, feel, taste, ear, dream. To put it simply, life is within rocks, in grass, in trees, in water, in air, etc., it only takes the appropriate environment to manifest living (for rock, solid particularly). So life may then be defined as a conscious vibrational expression (cellular level) manifest. If this definition is correct and we accept that matter in other constellations have similar properties, we are left with intelligent beings with similar, superior or inferior capacities as ours, and it would imply that consciousness have different degrees also.

We questioned ourselves of their existence, doesn’t give us a clue of there (ET) being part of who we are…?, I think it does…!

It on these grounds that I find ET existence real!

All my blessings.

Deega

11. Link to Post #11
    Bomack

ET LIFE exists for the simple fact that WE exist.

12. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

With better telescopes and processing we are discovering new planets at a rapid rate. Some 440+ planets have already been discovered in the last 20 years. When you think of the vastness of space and the sheer mindboggling number of stars then it becomes pretty obvious that the chances of life evolving on other planets is almost a certainty. What forms that life might take is probably limited by our imagination but we have evolved...we have taken our first tentative steps out into the stars so the likelihood is that there are other evolved lifeforms doing the same.

Have we been visited by them...possibly, who knows!

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I neither believe nor disbelieve, but take the position that nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. So until I have a close encounter of somekind I would say "it's possible, it's possible."
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

14. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

If anyone is still unsure about E.T. existence then I would suggest reading the thread: The Bodhgaya Event started by Barry M King and Agape. After reading every question and response I am totally convinced that not only do E.T.'s exist but we are fortunate enough to have one in our midst on the Aavalon Forum.

Love and peace to all, human's and E.T.'s JP

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank you for all your comments but somehow I feel I haven't gotten what I was looking for yet.

Somehow I'm troubled by so many opinions here about what aliens or ETs are up to in regards of humanity evolution. I always wonder why every single time somebody says ETs are good, benevolent or more evolved, good in general and want to helps us, many get freaked out and almost yelling they state that's not the truth, they believe all ET races known to us so far have an selfish agenda...

Perhaps I should change the question? Is there in your opinion one or more races out there who have some interest in our evolution? Which ones that you know of?

I'm getting tired of all negative views about this issue, I believe if we just focus on that we won't be able to see the good ahead of us and never will get through the "bad" stuff.

I think I've been receiving downloads of information while sleeping, a few times I've woken up in the middle of the night and I can see with the corners of my eyes many symbols around me that I can't recognize but they stay visible for a few minutes so I was wondering about it and I really hope this is a good thing because I don't get a bad feeling or anything.
    Is somebody else here getting this kind of thing?

Thank you again for the wonderful replies.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Hi All,

I believed ET existence for the following metaphysical reasons.

We are cosmic being living on Earth, so we are an infinite small part of the Solar System conscious, creative, capable of positive and negative things. And from our scientists, we have learned that there is millions of other systems similar to ours, so I love to conclude that intelligent beings (in constellations) are many…. in the universe, may we called them ET or other names!

We are 3rd dimensional dualistic being limited in our capacity to access other dimensions, and I like to think that the ET are higher (technically) dimensional beings, so not all of us are able to connect..., with them.

It seems that life exists in all that we can see, feel, taste, ear, dream. To put it simply, life is within rocks, in grass, in trees, in water, in air, etc., it only takes the appropriate environment to manifest living (for rock, solid particularly). So life may then be defined as a conscious vibrational expression (cellular level) manifest. If this definition is correct and we accept that matter in other constellations have similar properties, we are left with intelligent beings with similar, superior or inferior capacities as ours, and it would imply that consciousness have different degrees also.

We questioned ourselves of their existence, doesn’t give us a clue of there (ET) being part of who we are…?, I think it does…!

It on these grounds that I find ET existence real!

All my blessings.

Deega
    Oh dear Deega,
    I couldn't agree more, life indeed exists everywhere and everything has consciousness. Beautiful.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I have often wondered about the existence of aliens myself, normally during quiet times when I let my overabused mind wander, also whilst watching the TV and seeing how peoples\animals of the world are poorly treated. I wonder why benevolent et's don't just pop in and prevent the madness we are currently experiencing. But recently I was watching an ant's nest - how the ants scurry around like madness and I thought, what if one of the ant's was mistreating groups of other ants, murdering them or mistreating them??? I wouldn't know, or I wouldn't know how to stop it, perhaps that is what it is like with Aliens, they see us like we see ants, they don't know the suffering we put each other through, they just know we exist.

Hope this makes sense

18. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Quite an interesting thread! I enjoyed everyone's opinions. And here is mine; if we exist so do they. I cannot be ignorant and say that we are the only ones in this vast Universe. We have been visited for so long. For all we know, ET's may just be our ancestors. And by the way there are good ET's and bad ET's just as there are good humans and bad humans. We have many different races here on earth so maybe just maybe there are other races of ET's out in the Universe. I like the word extraterrestrials... extra terrestrials if you get my drift. I also like the word Star Beings. And they do help us. They have been for a very long time. But are people ready for the truth?

And as for your experience with receiving symbols in your dreams, I too get them at times. I believe we are tapping into the Universe. And might be getting information that we need to help us evolve. Go with your instincts. Follow your heart. Forget the negativity or just turn it around into something positive. Maybe there are people who don't want us to see and hear the truth.

We are always learning and growing. Times are changing. Life is so different now. I guess that is why we are here, to find answers. Every one of us has had experiences. We come here to share them. To help each other and to understand.

19. Link to Post #19
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

TSSS............I didn't belive in UFO until I had a out of body experience.

They - whoever they are , I wasn't told - are always monotoring the water...taking samples to see the quality...........It was the major concern of the «contact».
    And that was that.

Frankly, I don't even know why I was told that, because there is nothing I can do about it. ...and, belive me , my present day concerns are about finishing my history thesis ...LOL
    LOVE
    MD

20. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Would love to read it the 'The Bodhgaya Event', is there a link to it?
    Last edited by Little Ishta; 6th September 2010 at 16:38.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast