https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-Nikola-Tesla

Thanks, ViralSpiral!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

ulli (31st January 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: The new Tesla, Dollard's lab has been destroyed, need help

yes, this is concern of mine as well. the money aspect is minor, to me, but I'd like to see it go to where it is supposed to go. I'd like to see a proof, if you will.

Even as I donated, I was thinking that I needed a better proof than some videos taken recently.

That there is potential for a hole, a gap, and that needs be taken care of.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (9th February 2013), Gardener (31st January 2013), hohoemi (1st February 2013), PurpleLama (31st January 2013), ulli (31st January 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,851 times in 3,178 posts

96,5% raised, 26 days to go.
    Waiting for an answer to my questions from the initiator of the fundraiser.
    [i finally signed up there to be sure my post went through... will report any news.]

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Carmody (9th February 2013), eaglespirit (8th February 2013), Gardener (9th February 2013), PurpleLama (9th February 2013), ulli (8th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

100,98 % raised, 25 days to go.

Got an answer:

Quote Posted by Tech Zombie
    Hi, Only real proof is bank statements but guys living in the desert don't have those. Eric knows this is happening yes. He has been getting the money since it began. Eric has known about this for a few weeks before I met him as he was receiving funds. This is the reason he answered my letters and allowed me to meet him. Eric doesn't take visitors normally, let alone allow them to video tape him for 3 days in his natural habitat. Thats the only other proof.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Gardener (9th February 2013), ulli (9th February 2013), ViralSpiral (9th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Well for 20.000 plus dollars, a three second thank you vid while holding the check would be a nice gesture, for him its...... free money.....meaning you say thank you, I support his work btw.

10. Link to Post #86
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Well for 20.000 plus dollars, a three second thank you vid while holding the check would be a nice gesture [...]
    I took the freedom to forward your idea to the initiator.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th February 2013), Carmody (9th February 2013), hohoemi (9th February 2013), ulli (10th February 2013), ViralSpiral (9th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #87
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I see the energy & thought (if only brief) directed on to this "project" as just as important (perhaps more) than the money.

I'm glad to see this come to fruition, good to see more examples of community care out there
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th February 2013), Carmody (9th February 2013), meeradas (9th February 2013), PurpleLama (9th February 2013), ulli (10th February 2013), ViralSpiral (9th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Well for 20.000 plus dollars, a three second thank you vid while holding the check would be a nice gesture, for him its...... free money.....meaning you say thank you, I support his work btw.
    The other side of the coin is that anyone who becomes a focal point is also henceforth a target. The problem is that fraud can also be rammed through said 'cover' in trying to steer clear. Out of all the potential frauds and truths out there, you only need one to be real and workable.

That this issue with Eric, is a better bet than most roads that people wander down/into, with respect to their opportunities to place effective support. Ie, that Sitchin (only as he is a recent topic) made money form his books, and millions supported him. In the end, have they done good in the real world? Or is that to be weighed (if one desires to do so) at a later date?

Does Eric's work result in a situation of support of real things, but lacking the knowledge of the potential end result of those turns in humanity's expression? Which is better?

Regardless of the quandary, of determination vs act, with results that create or are change...it appears that we are moving from ponder to act. That Eric's work moves more toward physical realities vs that of thought process.
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th February 2013 at 20:36.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (9th February 2013), Gardener (12th February 2013), meeradas (10th February 2013), TargeT (9th February 2013), ulli (10th February 2013), ViralSpiral (9th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I've had a chance to watch more of Eric's videos, and I'll say my trust in what he is expressing is increasing.

It is at the fundamental level of cognition, the fundamental level of coming to this situation of trying to hear what he is saying, that one must drop, to a certain extent, the frameworks of conceptualizing and mathematics..IF they want to understand what Eric is saying.

That if one comes to the table with a head full of newton, modern electrical theory and physics..that if they bring that mindset to bear on this situation..that they will fail. And grumble, and loose track of any potential to understand what Eric is saying and transmitting.

At one point in the videos Eric explains about dimensions. That they are just co-ordinate systems in a singularity. That we are taking effects and resultant aspects and assigning them importance and correlation that they don't have, and thus blocking ourselves out of what lies past them, when considered in a more simplistic whole.

I must say, that when listening to and watching the videos, so far, that I've walked away with a much clearer understanding of what I already know and gained a larger scope of understanding of what can be done.

I've had to dismiss a few things that I had put together in my mind bass-ackward, even though I could get them to function. Inside out, kinda thing, all due to dealing with 'dimensions' and 'relativity'- too much importance placed on them in analysis. That they are results, not fundamentals.

That coming around to Eric's mode of expression, as learning a new viewpoint..that understanding from this new position has allowed for a capacity to understand and work past the last blocks that I might feel are there, when it comes to completeness of understanding.

That our understanding of reality is captured within a derivative, a sideshow in a energy matrix singularity that always exists in balance.

Now, if you understand the existence of superluminal (above light speed) conditions and expressions, this means that you ~MUST~ adopt something similar to what Eric is saying. If you don't... then you are stuck into creating even greater complexities in mathematics, as an explanatory and confusing sideshow, like an overly complex house of cards that is ultimately meaningless, as the basic premise is faulted/incomplete.

That one would be making exclusive (exclusive to the average human and the nor educated human) a non functional explanation of reality... making it into a set of half baked mathematics that don't work in any universal fashion, an don't work outside of their small circle of lopsided logic. Specialization done with blinkers on.

Which was my original statement about what happened when the 'German school of thought' ( a rote teaching method, where theory is expressed as immutable law,and specialization or compartmentalization is the rule and act) caught on.. and we ended up with nothing but blocks and limits. even though we could make functional gear and hardware, it's ultimate expression and understanding was blocked via blocking the full connectivity that was available to aether experimenters and their theoretical premises.

The current frame of reference of relativity, attempts to explain away the superluminal (above light speed) aspects in mundane subluminal (below light speed) ways..which has never worked.

In this day and age, we are getting to more and more complex analysis of molecular and quantum explanations and the super-luminal aspects are looming large in just about any area of science that one looks.

That any of them apply, if you want to get turned around and locked up in their representations and mistakes. Sure, go ahead and use them. But if you don't return to the basics of a fundamental force, a mathematics related to that singularity..if you don't do that, then you are going to find yourself locked out of the understanding of how these components work together, as a whole.

The reason you go to addressing the math on the singularity is that you don't need the relativity math anymore, you don't need its complexity, for relativity and associated complex calculus and whatnot, is similar to attempting to describe color and the viewing experience to a blind man. You ramble on and on in complexities that go no where, as the idealized and most perfected frame of reference required, to get there, is missing. It becomes circular and will remain incomplete.

That Eric flat out said it in the lectures when someone queried him on a need for an explanation or was injecting a comparison...he said that relativity does not apply in this basis of analysis, that the entire situation was about getting away from relativity, that the frame of reference of relativity, is wrong. or not wrong,but not effectivein explaining a whole. So drop it,and get to grapsing the whole of what he is saying. "Let me finish talking and finish explaining, so you can 'get' the package and understand it", is what he repeatedly had to say.

And that if one does not attempt to sit down and take the whole thing in, over and over, if necessary...that the clarity required to understand what he is saying, will not come. That if one comes to the table, with a head full of 'standard' electrical theory, modern physics, modern calculus and all of that, as a set, they will have a hard time finding the frame of reference that he is coming from, a frame of reference which opens the door to understanding all of it, in a much easier to grasp and utilize format.

To be more clear: Modern thinking on these things is a half explanation on these matters and is searching for the rest, and is in a very complex area of expression, that seemingly has no end... and that end...cannot be reached. the complexity of infinity, as an attempt in expression. Bit it isn't as it does not take superluminals into account, which we are now understanding are 'everywhere'. Never gonna get there. Now, if one takes Eric's way and path and simplicity in calculations and meanings, then they get to go all the way there, will full understanding and functionality. It really is that simple.

The other important part to understand, is that this simplistic explanation of how things on all levels and ways - works, was taken by those who wish to have power over you and USED (wholly adopted as it works) in their core point in expression of science and mechanical realities, ie the making of things, and they used this in all their black ops and hardware.

Then they blocked YOU from accessing it, by wiping out all involved and changing the fundamental data and math. They purposely steered you down blind paths and dead ends.

That they could do this, they committed to this action and method....as they already had the answers. Infinite manipulation and understanding in the hands of madmen and sociopaths. Blocking you out... was a simple premise and actualization, at that point.

So, here we are today, with this mess on our hands. all this technology and understanding is coming out in the public realm, this return to the basics.... at the same time the agenda to cleanse the planet of humans; this multifaceted act and situation, involving a secretive and controlling group, is all coming to a head, at once.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th February 2013 at 17:20.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Conchis (12th February 2013), Firinn (12th February 2013), Hervé (6th March 2013), hohoemi (13th February 2013), JRS (13th February 2013), TargeT (6th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #90
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

Fundraiser over.
    > 180% of target raised.

News:
    "Eric's new Lab is on the way! We've already got a building and have begun repairs. Eric's car has been fixed up and the gear is accumulating. The amazing thing is we haven't even used any of the funds from the Indiegogo campaign yet! We want to conserve as much as possible and make every cent count and we will! As a prime investor in the Alternative Energy Scene once said at a banquet for all his inventors "Eric's done more with food stamps then you've all done with Millions!!" That investor then went on to fire all of them except Eric.

Well Eric has alot more than food stamps now and WE are the reason."

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th March 2013), Carmody (6th March 2013), D-Day (6th March 2013), Gardener (6th March 2013), PurpleLama (6th March 2013), TargeT (6th March 2013), ulli (6th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #91
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Fundraiser over.
    > 180% of target raised.

News:
    "Eric's new Lab is on the way! We've already got a building and have begun repairs. Eric's car has been fixed up and the gear is accumulating. The amazing thing is we haven't even used any of the funds from the Indiegogo campaign yet! We want to conserve as much as possible and make every cent count and we will! As a prime investor in the Alternative Energy Scene once said at a banquet for all his inventors "Eric's done more with food stamps then you've all done with Millions!!" That investor then went on to fire all of them except Eric.

Well Eric has alot more than food stamps now and WE are the reason."

Good luck Eric & Co, and thanks for the video, very nice to see the donations ended up where they were supposed to end up, Meeradas, thanks for asking and thanks for posting.

Perhaps a new thread can be started with this video and a different title and a nice intro to who Eric is, what he has done and what has happened to him to give it a fresh start, after all a brand new bouncing baby lab is born, and I think starting its birth off with any negative influences is a bad start for everybody, I hope there will be a webcam installed in the lab so we can see who raids it this time ( god forbid), livestreaming for everyone to see.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 6th March 2013 at 15:23.

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Very exciting, indeed. Eric looks a little overwhelmed, though.
    Seems to me like they could do with some extra man power.
    I'm looking forward to seeing more videos of the lab transformation...
    Before and after. Maybe they should get HGTV involved...
    How to decorate a free energy lab. Don't mean to be irreverent here..
    I'm really happy that people have come forward and chipped in.

Meeradas, what do you make of the Disney music?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

TargeT (6th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

One way to remain safe, is a 24hr live feed from multiple cameras. private living areas, yes, but ...after that.... reality show.

Harsh yes, but it prevents any 'untoward' acts from being played out, under any form of cover or potential to be dismissed as 'crazy conspiracy theorists'.

Our major problem is that the more complacent and agreeable among us have allowed the angry short minded pushers to take over the fundamentals of human expression.

We have failed to look deep enough into connectivity to ourselves - to that which is all around us and to our future and that of everyone else. We have not recognized this and have not been willful enough when we have recognized it.

One has to recognize when live and let be ----- is killing the one who is trying to let be. And then - act.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th March 2013 at 15:57.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th March 2013), TargeT (6th March 2013), ulli (6th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5