+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: The state of play and 6th dimension STO's...Here and no further..

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default Re: The state of play and 6th dimension STO's...Here and no further..

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Old family, so I know it.

Our farm is also right on the spot where Napoleon's army marched through on his way to Russia,
    and an English Colonel discovered 25 years ago with his metal detector, that 25,000 Romans
    were ambushed, right there, by 6000 Etruscan tribesman in the year 9 AD under the leadership of Herman the Great, aka Armenius.
    He first dug up 95 coins with the face of Emperor Augustus, in a neighbor's field. Imagine.
    Exciting find. Which led to an excavation and later the Col was honored by the queen of England.

Growing up like that is no big deal.
    Everybody comes from an "old family", however, just some weren't so lucky as to have written records
    due to the extreme conditions they had to go through,
    like some of my friends in Barbados whose ancestors arrived there on slave ships
    and no one to tell them even their ancient lore from Africa.
    Ha! Napoleaon reportedly the first of the 7 seals.

Peace

K
    Last edited by K626; 17th May 2011 at 20:35.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

PurpleLama (17th May 2011), ROMANWKT (18th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

I delivered my warning in 2005. It was live. It was given though an act, an act of denying the 'harvest' of approximately 4000 souls. I don't talk about it much, as IIRC, it was/is my 'job', so to speak.

K, I suspect you know the thread I'm talking about. (September 2010 or so) It is not good to let people know about such things, in some ways, as their fears tend to get excited and whipped up into a frenzy before they settle down and think themselves clear. This is due to fear being the most base emotion. Basic survival comes first in the avatar... so it can (and tends to) create unwanted fear, in the face of some of these 'stories' and 'truths'.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th May 2011 at 01:24.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

000 (18th May 2011), K626 (18th May 2011), ROMANWKT (18th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by annemirri (here)
    Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Anne, I had to jump in here for this one... I believe K626 is referring to "service to others" = STO
    Hope I'm right. Cheers!
    Could we have one thread where we post all these stupid abbreviations !

as I hate them,
    why cannot people explain things with more words, and make all that more understandable
    to all of us.

I am quite sure that there are many that are too afraid to ask "stupid" questions,
    and keep on living in the darkness,

the best truths are the simple truths.

a.
    I totally agree with you Annemirri ! I AM English, and I'm damned if I know what all the stupid acronyms mean ! In my experience, people tend to use acronyms as a way of showing their superiority to others.

I would also ask people to please remember there are a lot of non-English speakers on this forum, we're using English because it's become the new lingua-Franca, NOT because it's necessarily the best language. So please bear these people in mind when you post, I know it isn't always easy to express our thoughts in easy to understand language (especially with some of the concepts we're dealing with on this forum), I certainly struggle sometimes, but as a general rule of thumb - simple language really is the best, which doesn't mean you need to talk like a moron !

A tip, when I'm struggling to find words, tying myself up in semantic knots, I stop and ask myself - "what are you trying to say ?" The answer is normally quite simple, and is nearly always the best way to express onesself.

Love and thanks, Philip

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

ROMANWKT (18th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Last edited by PurpleLama; 18th May 2011 at 02:05.

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you to all the posters here. I sense that this is important information, but it is not clear to me exactly where it is coming from? Everything seems so vague and there is quite a bit of innuendo and alluding to this or that. For many of us, it is unclear what is being said. It would be nice if someone would state rather simply what this is all about. I don't understand why information cannot be stated in a rather straightforward way. With time so short, the time for playing clever games with what one knows would seem to be over. Namaste.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Raven (19th May 2011), ROMANWKT (18th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    The NWo has been given notice that mass depopulation will not be tolerated. Massive and full spectrum intervention will be deployed including the use of full field electromagnetic space based EMV's...

Discuss.
    They have been given no such thing. A fairytale.. for it is just too ghastly for people to think the universe would let such a thing happen. Well guess what? It would. Its criteria for the continuance of life may be based very differently to where your ideas and hopes and dreams of it lay.

All of this stuff about ET's won't let it happen! The emv's will blow us up instead! : Delusions and figments to protect a person from the truth: that mass depopulation can be carried out. Without the emv's doing anything at all. Like little crustaceans in the sea of life... they're just being space creatures... and so we go and put our designs on them because of what we just cannot handle.

And so I heard recently that the emv's like go and dump this stuff in the outback USA and people go collect it and make it into cure all elixirs and sell it for a treat. so it's like space creature faeces and we go and call it magic. lol funny. bigger does not necessarily = more complex. It's all such a farce.

And as for depopulation: If that's what they want to do, they will. And they will get away with it.

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Isostool (here)
    The NWo has been given notice that mass depopulation will not be tolerated. Massive and full spectrum intervention will be deployed including the use of full field electromagnetic space based EMV's...

Discuss.
    They have been given no such thing. A fairytale.. for it is just too ghastly for people to think the universe would let such a thing happen. Well guess what? It would. Its criteria for the continuance of life may be based very differently to where your ideas and hopes and dreams of it lay.

All of this stuff about ET's won't let it happen! The emv's will blow us up instead! : Delusions and figments to protect a person from the truth: that mass depopulation can be carried out. Without the emv's doing anything at all. Like little crustaceans in the sea of life... they're just being space creatures... and so we go and put our designs on them because of what we just cannot handle.

And so I heard recently that the emv's like go and dump this stuff in the outback USA and people go collect it and make it into cure all elixirs and sell it for a treat. so it's like space creature faeces and we go and call it magic. lol funny. bigger does not necessarily = more complex. It's all such a farce.

And as for depopulation: If that's what they want to do, they will. And they will get away with it.
    What are they waiting for?

They've been whinning about population growth since the 70's have they not?

cheers

K
    Last edited by K626; 18th May 2011 at 13:24.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (18th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (18th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Quote Posted by annemirri (here)
    Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Anne, I had to jump in here for this one... I believe K626 is referring to "service to others" = STO
    Hope I'm right. Cheers!
    Could we have one thread where we post all these stupid abbreviations !

as I hate them,
    why cannot people explain things with more words, and make all that more understandable
    to all of us.

I am quite sure that there are many that are too afraid to ask "stupid" questions,
    and keep on living in the darkness,

the best truths are the simple truths.

a.
    I totally agree with you Annemirri ! I AM English, and I'm damned if I know what all the stupid acronyms mean ! In my experience, people tend to use acronyms as a way of showing their superiority to others.

I would also ask people to please remember there are a lot of non-English speakers on this forum, we're using English because it's become the new lingua-Franca, NOT because it's necessarily the best language. So please bear these people in mind when you post, I know it isn't always easy to express our thoughts in easy to understand language (especially with some of the concepts we're dealing with on this forum), I certainly struggle sometimes, but as a general rule of thumb - simple language really is the best, which doesn't mean you need to talk like a moron !

A tip, when I'm struggling to find words, tying myself up in semantic knots, I stop and ask myself - "what are you trying to say ?" The answer is normally quite simple, and is nearly always the best way to express onesself.

Love and thanks, Philip
    I understand what you're saying. I'm currently living in Germany and struggling with the language of the uber mensch as it were. And just shouting English words now and again isn't working like it used to on the old Spanish holidays.

cheers

K
    Alan Watt

14. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

cheers

K
    Perhaps like a good hunter, they wait for their prey to shiver - in acknowledgement that they know. I have heard that this occurs...

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    Thank you to all the posters here. I sense that this is important information, but it is not clear to me exactly where it is coming from? Everything seems so vague and there is quite a bit of innuendo and alluding to this or that. For many of us, it is unclear what is being said. It would be nice if someone would state rather simply what this is all about. I don't understand why information cannot be stated in a rather straightforward way. With time so short, the time for playing clever games with what one knows would seem to be over. Namaste.
    You need to save yourself sweetie. Your truth is not mine or anybody elses. That is the place to start. I wouldn't listen to any dreamweaver on the internet for a start.

Peace

K

¤=[Post Update]=¤

cheers

K
    Perhaps like a good hunter, they wait for their prey to shiver.
    Nonsense.

With respect K
    Alan Watt

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (18th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (18th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Nonsense.
    Oh and this isn't?:

Discuss.
    Prey and hunters obviously exist. However, as you have put forward here; those who have given the nwo notice?: nonsense. Intervention?: nonsense. not even a thread of obvious existence. The theory itself? Or at least even the main parts in it? all nonsense.

So it's quite alright for you to begin a thread based entirely on nonsense then? Expecting a discussion on nonsense to be filled with sensibility?
    Last edited by Isostool; 18th May 2011 at 14:12.

18. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Nonsense.
    Oh and this isn't?:

Discuss.
    Prey and hunters obviously exist. However, as you have put forward here; those who have given the nwo notice?: nonsense. Intervention?: nonsense. not even a thread of obvious existence.
    See you ducked the question sweetie.

If you think at this moment mankind stands alone I am happy to tell you that you are mistaken.

Infact I'll go further. I challenge the NWO and their cabals do so their worst. Getting a little tired of waiting you see.

love

K
    Alan Watt

19. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

starsmoonmtns (18th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Discuss.
    But are they complying? If they have been given notice, we may be in the incipient stages of a rebellion against those STO powers dictating to the NWO cabal (perhaps the Lucifer rebellion described in the Charles material?). World events certainly make more sense in this light. Nothing I currently see indicates that the NWO is pulling back on their mass depopulation campaign. All indicators point to the opposite and the pace is quickening, i.e. seizing the food supply, drugging the masses, waging mass mind control, blatant tightening of the Orwellian totalitarian grid, etc., etc.

But how about this possibility:

Perhaps the planet is resonating and moving up, on schedule, but the war being waged against our species is specifically designed to enslave us in the lower density (in which case most of us will likely not survive -- if not all of us). If human ascension is rooted in dormant DNA that activates when the planet itself begins to vibrate at higher frequencies, which then allows us to physically attune to a higher vibration, then malevolent interests, for whatever the reason, can thwart this process by attacking human DNA itself.

I believe the process of planetary ascension has already begun. The Schumann resonance of the planet and the human nervous system itself resonates at 7.8 hertz -- and this frequency is now rising with cyclical planetary changes.

Radiation, poison in the food supply, pharmaceutical drugs, vaccinations, GMO foods, among many other continual assaults on human DNA, may be aimed at thwarting human DNA activation to attune to higher planetary vibrations. This could be viewed as a sort of “culling” of the masses from the ascension process itself. It's almost too hard to imagine that all these assaults on are "by accident."

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

edina (3rd June 2011), K626 (18th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (18th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Nonsense.
    Oh and this isn't?:

Discuss.
    Prey and hunters obviously exist. However, as you have put forward here; those who have given the nwo notice?: nonsense. Intervention?: nonsense. not even a thread of obvious existence.

If you think at this moment mankind stands alone I am happy to tell you that you are mistaken.

Infact I'll go further. I challenge the NWO and their cabals do so their worst. Getting a little tired of waiting you see.

love

K
    Don't you dare call me sweetie. How condescending.

And no I wasn't joking. It's the same principle when you know someone is looking at you and you turn around and look straight at them because you just KNOW.

And I do not insinuate that humanity stands alone. I never said that. You cannot assume from things I have not said that I mean a particular thing that you see as fitting my stance.

And what you are happy or not happy to relate to me bears no relation to its truth value.

And you challenge them? Like they give a crap!

23. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Discuss.
    But are they complying? If they have been given notice, we may be in the incipient stages of a rebellion against those STO powers dictating to the NWO cabal (perhaps the Lucifer rebellion described in the Charles material?). World events certainly make more sense in this light. Nothing I currently see indicates that the NWO is pulling back on their mass depopulation campaign. All indicators point to the opposite and the pace is quickening, i.e. seizing the food supply, drugging the masses, waging mass mind control, blatant tightening of the Orwellian totalitarian grid, etc., etc.

But how about this possibility:

Perhaps the planet is resonating and moving up, on schedule, but the war being waged against our species is specifically designed to enslave us in the lower density (in which case most of us will likely not survive -- if not all of us). If human ascension is rooted in dormant DNA that activates when the planet itself begins to vibrate at higher frequencies, which then allows us to physically attune to a higher vibration, then malevolent interests, for whatever the reason, can thwart this process by attacking human DNA itself.

I believe the process of planetary ascension has already begun. The Schumann resonance of the planet and the human nervous system itself resonates at 7.8 hertz -- and this frequency is now rising with cyclical planetary changes.

Radiation, poison in the food supply, pharmaceutical drugs, vaccinations, GMO foods, among many other continual assaults on human DNA, may be aimed at thwarting human DNA activation to attune to higher planetary vibrations. This could be viewed as a sort of “culling” of the masses from the ascension process itself. It's almost too hard to imagine that all these assaults on are "by accident."
    Like you I feel there is something going on with OUR planet/earth.

I agree they seem tireless in cooking up new tricks of ambient intervention in its various guises as you mention.

It means they are not so sure of themselves as before when they seemed quite content to play the long game.

Think they have also been surprised at the intelligence of dna.

cheers

K
    Alan Watt

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

edina (3rd June 2011), starsmoonmtns (18th May 2011), T Smith (18th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Nonsense.
    Oh and this isn't?:

Discuss.

love

K
    Don't you dare call me sweetie. How condescending.

And no I wasn't joking. It's the same principle when you know someone is looking at you and you turn around and look straight at them because you just KNOW.

And I do not insinuate that humanity stands alone. I never said that. You cannot assume from things I have not said that I mean a particular thing that you see as fitting my stance.

And what you are happy or not happy to relate to me bears no relation to its truth value.

And you challenge them? Like they give a crap!
    It's a term of endearment in England so sorry if it offended you. Thought we were friends an all. Apologies again.

At least we can agree that humankind is not alone in this conflict. I'll settle for that.

Peace

K
    Alan Watt

26. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I delivered my warning in 2005. It was live. It was given though an act, an act of denying the 'harvest' of approximately 4000 souls. I don't talk about it much, as IIRC, it was/is my 'job', so to speak.

K, I suspect you know the thread I'm talking about. (September 2010 or so) It is not good to let people know about such things, in some ways, as their fears tend to get excited and whipped up into a frenzy before they settle down and think themselves clear. This is due to fear being the most base emotion. Basic survival comes first in the avatar... so it can (and tends to) create unwanted fear, in the face of some of these 'stories' and 'truths'.
    Completely agreed. Not to mention, it brings out the philosopher-sharks in droves causing a feeding frenzy of mismatched logic and thus causes unnecessary, and frankly very 'smelly', noise in ESP land, which never helps the job at hand get done smoothly and accurately.

Rule of thumb for things done in ESP land, it is best to make like Bambi and be hush-hush about it unless one is prepared to explain in depth what has occurred and take full responsibility for doing so.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

K626 (18th May 2011), mab777 (18th May 2011), PurpleLama (18th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (18th May 2011), yaksuit (18th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's a term of endearment in England so sorry if it offended you. Thought we were friends an all. Apologies again.
    It was you who related to me the concept that "context is everything", K6.

but ok, yes, thank you for apologising.

At least we can agree that humankind is not alone in this conflict. I'll settle for that.

Peace

K

Oh I don't know. for us to agree here I would have to agree there is a conflict. I don't think there is.

There is life and there is death, for the Earth's living consciousness as expressed through humans. There is that which leads to life or that which leads to death. That is a choice. It is a self realisation. Not a conflict. If the continuance of life is possible for this planet, then it has already won, it already exists. You choose to support it. The only conflict is the non understanding of yourself. And really, you DO stand alone in that, essentially, when it comes down to it. All the help in the multiverses you can have but the abyss you must traverse alone. And without that........ no anchor? no ship.

If a body knew that it vacating the premises made the planet survive, then it doing so would be a service to the other. If it could serve better dead? Perhaps it chooses it, itself. Perhaps the greater self of it chooses. And perhaps it does so through a depopulation scheme. There is no good evidence to say that there is a better way - I believe Atticus when he said that they have run all the scenarios and have found no other viable option. I do. Dream all we like. But if it is, then it is. Better hope your service record is in the black then, eh?
    Last edited by Isostool; 18th May 2011 at 22:21.

29. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

It was you who related to me the concept that "context is everything", K6.

but ok, yes, thank you for apologising.

Peace

K

Oh I don't know. for us to agree here I would have to agree there is a conflict. I don't think there is.

There is life and there is death, for the Earth's living consciousness as expressed through humans. There is that which leads to life or that which leads to death. That is a choice. It is a self realisation. Not a conflict. If the continuance of life is possible for this planet, then it has already won, it already exists. You choose to support it. The only conflict is the non understanding of yourself. And really, you DO stand alone in that, essentially, when it comes down to it. All the help in the multiverses you can have but the abyss you must traverse alone. And without that........ no anchor? no ship.

If a body knew that it vacating the premises made the planet survive, then it doing so would be a service to the other. If it could serve better dead? Perhaps it chooses it, itself. Perhaps the greater self of it chooses. And perhaps it does so through a depopulation scheme. There is no good evidence to say that there is a better way - I believe Atticus when he said that they have run all the scenarios and have found no other viable option. I do. Dream all we like. But if it is, then it is. Better hope your service record is in the red then, eh?
    Cracking post and deffo food for thought.

cheers

K
    Alan Watt

30. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

"Not only have the facts proved Mr. Mosher’s Christian-derived beliefs true — the tremendous increase in global population since World War II has been accompanied by tremendous increases in prosperity and scientific achievement instead of the mass starvation and other disastrous consequences predicted by population controllers — but he sounds the alarm about the coming underpopulation crisis.Population control, including its First World variant of anti-family materialism, has become far too successful.

The world’s population growth rate maxed out in 1965 and has been in sharp decline.”The unprecedented fall in fertility rates that began in postwar Europe has, in the decades since, spread to every corner of the globe, affecting China, India, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America,” says Mr. Mosher. “The latest forecasts by the United Nations show the number of people in the world shrinking by midcentury, that is, before today’s young adults reach retirement age.” The birthrate of Europe taken as a whole, from Ireland to Russia, is only 1.5 children per woman in her lifetime, far below the minimal replacement rate of 2.1. Latin America’s is down to 2.4 and dropping fast. China’s is 1.7. South Korea’s is a mere 1.1. The United States is the only developed country at or above replacement rate; we’re right at 2.1."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...pulation-myth/

Global environmental problems are not, and will not, be mainly a problem of overbreeding Indians or Africans. First, their birthrates are coming down fast, with Indian women, for instance, having fewer than three children on average today; and even African women have falling fertility. And secondly, because overbreeding -- in the sense of women having more than replacement levels of children -- is almost entirely in countries with a very low per-capita footprint on the planet. For instance, the carbon emissions of one American is the same as that of 20 Indians, 30 Pakistanis, 40 Nigerians and 250 Ethiopians. If, as economists suggest, the world economy will grow by 400 percent by 2050, then no more than a tenth of that will be a result of population growth. The issue is consumption, and that puts the onus right back on the conspicuous consumers to do something about their economic systems, not least before more developing countries follow the same model.

http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2..._crash_ext2010

In fact, rising consumption today far outstrips the rising headcount as a threat to the planet. And most of the extra consumption has been in rich countries that have long since given up adding substantial numbers to their population, while most of the remaining population growth is in countries with a very small impact on the planet. By almost any measure you choose, a small proportion of the world’s people take the majority of the world’s resources and produce the majority of its pollution."

---------------------

Not sure what simulations Atticus and his mates are running but there seems to be another valid argument in this story.

One wonders what the rush is?

cheers

K
    Last edited by K626; 18th May 2011 at 17:49.
    Alan Watt

31. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Isostool (18th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast