Thread: How Reality Works (I think... haha) - View O' the Day by justoneman

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default How Reality Works (I think... haha) - View O' the Day by justoneman

Inspired by Buck - (Beware... another monster post from justonechapter)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post584236

Thanks for the kind words, truly... I hesitated to respond because I wanted to get to the root of my problem with how I sometimes demonstrate a lack of self confidence in what I write and why I sometimes over apologize.

I have developed a personal approach to life which I have never heard anyone else tell me they have attempted so I may be alone in applying this technique. What is this technique?

I come from a core view point that within form, which is the point of view that nothing is certain. What do I mean by that? Maybe I can best describe this by going from the other direction.

My reality is my reality. It is real... very real to me. And what I have found out about my reality is that it constantly changes. And significant elements of the reality I experience have changed over the course of my lifetime. For example, my experience with past life recall - the memories have changed. Another example is my perception and experience as to how the physical universe works. These are big things.

Now I have adopted the assumption that if this can be the case for me, then it very likely can be the case for others.

So if my assumption is correct and I am not (and others are not) delusional, then it is clear if each individual experiences a changing state of reality, that there is no fixed reality. This is essential for understanding my core view point.

What I have also discovered is how when two or more Spirit beings... (please make sure you understand I see all life as Spirit beings - which includes what you might perceive as a non-living being such as a rock or a planet, etc.)... when two or more Spirit beings get together, they essential co-create the medium through which they experience their interaction. Please, read this last part again and try and carefully understand what I am trying to communicate. Two Spirit beings (I capitalize Spirit being simply to demonstrate respect) who enter into any form of relationship must have a medium through which they can share contact. This forms a collectively created third component, what to these two Spirit beings could be seen as “objective reality" because it becomes a form unto itself. I know there is me, I see you and I see the realm within which you and I exist. Three components. Again, the third co-created by some form of agreement between you and me.

Since I have adopted this view of how the experiential realms are achieved, I have experimented with the truth (or not) of my new view point and have found that for me, as of this moment, I believe I am on the right track.

So assuming I am on the right track, this theory about reality and how it works, how it is manifested and who is the one who manifests these experiential realms, etc.

I have concluded that I am 100% responsible for my own experience.

I am 100% co-responsible for the form of the realm within which I experience.

I have zero responsibility towards how any other Spirit being may interpret their experience.

This is critical to understand if you are interested in exploring my latest view point.

I am 100% responsible for every thought I have, every word I speak or write and every deed I perform.

Each of these four actions influences the collective realm within which other Spirit beings meet with me in relationship.

Thus I have a co-responsibility in how this medium through which we meet manifests.

How I interpret this third component to be at any single moment may and likely is different than you or any other Spirit being may interpret this third component to be.

This means it is possible my perception is different than yours but that we are both perceiving essentially the same exact third component... again, interpreting that same component differently.

The problem a human being seems to experience with another human being is when one human being perceives their interpretation to be right or righter than another human being’s interpretation.

I have resolved this dilemma for myself by understanding and accepting that each individual’s interpretation is right... for that specific individual.

The potential problem expands when collectives of Spirit beings begin to share interpretations of the medium in greater detail. When this occurs, the detail begins to solidify. This creates a greater perception to a collective that the experiential realm is “real”... and often we take the next step that it is objective (based on evidence many in the collective agree upon as to how they perceive this evidence) and this is when single, individual Spirit beings can begin to influence to a greater extent key elements within this third component and influence the interpretation of other Spirit beings as to what exactly is this third component as well as who/what a specific Spirit being is and who/what another Spirit being seen within this experiential realm might be.

This appears to me to be how “reality” works. I have become extremely excited about this discovery as I am finding that by “believing in” this possibility, and then making the conscious choice to live in positive, right relationship with all forms of manifestation - which is a.) you, b.) the experiential realm we create and c.) my various bodily vehicles - my experience is now joyful 24/7. I find myself a much different individual than my memory can recall. I feel truly transformed. I am also extremely pleased to have my guardian with me at all times... my very best friend – my ego.

I perceive my ego to be a result of the co-creation I made such that I can experience you (which is essentially not more nor less than another “me”). The ego ensures that if I step out of line, you are protected from me. The ego is no longer on top of me, but neither is it beneath me. I simply agreed to be in partnership with my ego and the ego, so far, has been co-operative back.

This sums up my new view and because of my success at adopting this view, I am finding that I am becoming more and more each and every day a positive force within our collectively created experiential realms and of course am making new friends left and right. It is truly awesome. I love life. I am so happy to be alive. I have virtually zero fear. I am happy to meet with any embodiment on any level and speak with them directly about any facet of their behavior I perceive is occurring. I do not care if they are some shape shifting reptilians possessed by layers and levels of archontically aligned demons because if I perceive something like that exists within the my experiential realm, then I have co-created that possibility and I accept my responsibility as to this other Spirit being’s form of manifestation.

That Spirit being is my friend. That Spirit being may not think so and may decide to eat me. So be it. All it can eat is my bodily vehicles as who/what I actually and only am is perfect, immortal and eternal.

Enjoy the day and thanks, Buck, for stimulating me to write up this post.

Love to All, Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 18th November 2012 at 16:50.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th November 2012), Bright Garlick (21st November 2012), Caren (16th November 2012), Carmen (16th November 2012), conk (16th November 2012), Eram (17th November 2012), Lettherebelight (17th November 2012), Mark (18th November 2012), modwiz (18th November 2012), mosquito (17th November 2012), Mozart (19th November 2012), Nickolai (20th November 2012), pilotsimone (17th November 2012), ROMANWKT (18th November 2012), Ultima Thule (18th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: How Reality Works (I think... haha) - View O' the Day by justoneman

I'm sorry.
    Please forgive me.
    Thank you.
    I love you.

Repeat over and over and over and over,,,,,,,,,,,deep breath,,,,,,,,,and over and over and over....................................
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Chester (16th November 2012), pilotsimone (17th November 2012), seko (17th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I'm sorry.
    Please forgive me.
    Thank you.
    I love you.

Repeat over and over and over and over,,,,,,,,,,,deep breath,,,,,,,,,and over and over and over....................................
    So you made it through the post? ahahah Love to You, conk... by the way, do you know donk?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Mark (18th November 2012), modwiz (18th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    I'm sorry.
    Please forgive me.
    Thank you.
    I love you.

So you made it through the post? ahahah Love to You, conk... by the way, do you know donk?
    Yes, lovely indeed. No, Donk is the son of a different mother and not known to me. Sounds like an old time vaudeville act, Conk and Donk, singing and dancing their way into the hearts and minds of senseless drunks.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2012), Chester (16th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm sorry.
    Please forgive me.
    Thank you.
    I love you.

Yes, lovely indeed. No, Donk is the son of a different mother and not known to me. Sounds like an old time vaudeville act, Conk and Donk, singing and dancing their way into the hearts and minds of senseless drunks.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?11538-donk

He's one of our members and a super cool dude... Take Care, Chester

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (17th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

A long description Chester but clearly stated !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Chester (17th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Modwiz has nick named me "justonechapter"... I am working on graduating to "justonebook"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

modwiz (18th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Beautiful! And your communication of it is impressive. I love when members are able to communicate very clearly.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

Chester (18th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Hey Chester, buddy,

I loved your OP.

I have one small favor ... can you kindly put the below...

Quote I have concluded that I am 100% responsible for my own experience.
    I have zero responsibility towards how any other Spirit being may interpret their experience.
    This is critical to understand if you are interested in exploring my latest view point.
    I am 100% responsible for every thought I have, every word I speak or write and every deed I perform.
    Each of these four actions influences the collective realm within which other Spirit beings meet with me in relationship. Thus I have a co-responsibility in how this medium through which we meet manifests.
    How I interpret this third component to be at any single moment may and likely is different than you or any other Spirit being may interpret this third component to be. This means it is possible my perception is different than yours but that we are both perceiving essentially the same exact third component but interpreting that component differently.

...into a bullet-style points with an open space between each one?

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Modwiz has nick named me "justonechapter"... I am working on graduating to "justonebook"
    So long as you don't become "justonesquel", that would be going tooooooooo far !!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Hey Chester, buddy,

I loved your OP.

I have one small favor ... can you kindly put the below...

Quote I have concluded that I am 100% responsible for my own experience.
    Each of these four actions influences the collective realm within which other Spirit beings meet with me in relationship. Thus I have a co-responsibility in how this medium through which we meet manifests.
    How I interpret this third component to be at any single moment may and likely is different than you or any other Spirit being may interpret this third component to be. This means it is possible my perception is different than yours but that we are both perceiving essentially the same exact third component but interpreting that component differently.

...into a bullet-style points with an open space between each one?
    done, Good to See you, Mozart! By the way, I like Dallas in a two team 6 point teaser with the over - don't go nuts but its a high percentage play. Love to You, Chester

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    So long as you don't become "justonesequel", that would be going tooooooooo far !!
    as in the second coming? Nahhh, I leave that to carpenters - I am just me, a one and only and hopefully won't feel any compulsion to come again nor again nor again.... I would see me more as the anti-sequal, at least my wife, Cristina, thinks such - haha

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

mosquito (19th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Whew, that was quite a post; it's an eloquent illustration of reality that is really so obvious yet so easy to forget. Thanks.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to scarletfire For This Post:

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

done, Good to See you, Mozart! By the way, I like Dallas in a two team 6 point teaser with the over - don't go nuts but its a high percentage play. Love to You, Chester
    Chester ~

Thanks, buddy, for doing what I suggested ... I was then able to click on the "thanks", 'cause I finally read it. As a writer/editor, I'm picky about stuff that I read.

Hey, I DARE you to change your handle to "justonebet" ... LOL! No way, eh?

Thanks for the tip about Dallas -- I agree with that one.

That current avatar of yours -- how many years ago was that one?

~Mozart

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)

Chester ~

Thanks, buddy, for doing what I suggested ... I was then able to click on the "thanks", 'cause I finally read it. As a writer/editor, I'm picky about stuff that I read.

Hey, I DARE you to change your handle to "justonebet" ... LOL! No way, eh?

Thanks for the tip about Dallas -- I agree with that one.

That current avatar of yours -- how many years ago was that one?

~Mozart
    I was 23 and I am now 55 - I will post a current one soon. Cheers, Chester
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

+ Reply to Thread