Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2953

Thread: The Higher Self and transcendent experience, including OBEs

1. Link to Post #1561
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Default Re: The Higher Self and transcendent experience, including OBEs

Hi TraineeHuman!
    I have decided to stop by just to tell you that I have read all that your wrote recently, here and elsewhere.
    At one point I felt bogged down by the weight of the forum, in whichever way people want to translate those words, and decided to step out, for a while or for longer.
    I am braking that promise temporarily.
    I have felt this need to stay aligned to the purpose of the forum more than to what it may feel staying logged in or out of the forum, as a place or as people.
    I also want to thank Jake for his last post, because he has summed up the way I have felt for some time, too.

My reason for asking you to explain a lot of things related to possessions and thoughts came from some of my friends. Since my patience isn't all that great, on many levels, to get to explain things that are difficult enough to put in words, I thought you are the best one for the job.
    I have had my own moments, but I have learnt to figure things out for myself. I still go about life this way.

The main reason I stopped today is to share that ... last night was funny. In a good and interesting way.

I was feeling rather sick since the night before. And I have this busy way of sleeping on those days.
    Last night someone stopped by and offered me a hand. I was completely aware of what was going on. I was able to rise to a sitting position, Out of Body, and almost stood up, but while I was at that state, aware of what was going on, I felt...lost. I couldn't figure out where I wanted to go. I mean, it was really funny. Than I felt I may just get back in, and I tossed and turned in my bed for 2 hours later. My body was actually burning. I don't think I had fever, but it felt that way. Down by me feet I felt this strong pulsation, and also a firm tension all the way through to the crown of my head.

The person who helped me, I have to say, I apologize, but I probably am opinionated indeed.
    I think later on in a dream (which I remember almost completely), I managed to visit the destination that was offered to me.

The experience was really amazing.
    I am sharing here, for you, to know that someone's making some conscious progress! (who knows, I might get enlightened all of a sudden ).
    I have had some of those before, but that was somehow different.

Now I need to figure out where I do want to go (OOB).
    That is the funny part.

Thank you for all the effort you have put forward!
    And thank you person, who stopped by. Next time I promise to be better prepared.

this life is funny this way...
    Last edited by chocolate; 25th March 2014 at 09:35.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (29th March 2014), Joe Akulis (25th March 2014), kirolak (27th March 2014), soleil (29th March 2014), TraineeHuman (24th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #1562
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am listening to this talk right now.
    I just remembered about some audio files I once encountered from Stephen LaBerge. I did use them at the time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

TraineeHuman (25th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #1563
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Highwhistler has said that self-inquiry / psychotherapy etc isn't necessary if you have established the stillness strongly enough within you -- or words to that effect. And I happen to know she's quite right. If a person has reached the stage where the stillness is truly strong, then they can indeed use it to kind of blot out any negativity, or temptation to negativity etc at all, that arises. And yes, this is much, much more effective and final than endlessly reflecting on each particular individual failing or particular incident in one's life after another.

What I'm saying, though, is that before one attains that deep level of stillness there are less deep levels which are still basically very effective. chocolate has been talking of "possession", though perhaps (because I take it English isn't her first language) I suspect she also means less extreme influence or control by beings or personalities other than our own. Certainly, stillness is the best antidote, and the only full antidote, for all such interference. These days it's considered normal to let in every passing urge to feel fear, or anger, or desire, and so on. But the truth is, fear and anger and hurt and so on and on are continually prowling around outside us. The "normal" person lets them in instantly, without even realizing they're coming from outside. They have a free admission pass. The "normal" person reacts to so much, so often. Each time they do, a little demonculus of negativity takes over their body and their consciousness for a fleeting moment at least. At that moment of reflex-like reaction, the person identifies totally with the demonculus. They literally then are the anger, or whatever.

The point is, though, that through cultivating such things as silent meditation, or not-thinking, or feeling the aliveness, or awareness of the stillness, or presence, we begin to see all those negative would-be feelings of ours actually prowling around. We can learn to let fewer and fewer of them in, less and less often.

To me this is one of the most important things that true spirituality involves. The more fully we can hold that dual consciousness (of stillness and of the rest of reality), where we strongly feel the stillness burning brightly, or peacefully, and at the same time we can discern some negative feeling or impulse or an identity, the more fully we can burn the latter away, never to return -- not in quite that form, anyway. To me this is the (main) ultimate point of practicing meditation at all. It's such a huge gate to freedom.

There are some things that I had to work out for myself, where it took decades before I found and understood what worked, exactly. If someone had told me about this stuff thirty or fifty years ago, I feel that would have saved me years. So I hope this post helps someone else now. The stillness does come, after a while, through meditation and other similar practices.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (26th March 2014), Ikarusion (3rd March 2015), jamarchitect (6th May 2014), Joanne Shepard (29th March 2014), kirolak (27th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2014), wegge (26th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #1564
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you, TraineeHuman, that is exactly the way I have felt it, too.

And by saying that I have learnt to figure things out for myself, I have managed to do so in the way you have described above. Not that I knew several years ago the exact terms and words for that state to be able to describe it, but I know the act of being at this state of, let me call it "quietness" for myself, and the feeling while at it. That is also one of the reasons I seek quiet environment constantly.

My life has been not very ordinary, and also not very easy, and the only way for me to make it (alive) thus far, however perfect or not at present my life could seem, is through relying on my own inner or intuitive knowing. Society and family can suppress and had suppressed my intuitive voice for a very long time, but whenever I needed it, it came and gave me a hand (or two).

I used "possessions" because of the way it was discussed elsewhere, it is an exact copy-paste from a thread.
    And language is just totally exhausting my powers, to be honest.
    In order for me to write here, I need to invest a lot of energy and concentration, to manage to come across semi-normal, sane or appropriate.

I hope EVERYONE comes here to read your last post.

EDITED TO ADD:
    I just came back here to ask a simple question. It came to me yesterday after I fell to sleep in the afternoon. But I didn't know how to express it until your last post.
    For some time I know of a person who has been (involuntarily I hope) influencing the way I feel. It is both physical and also reflects on my state of 'mind'. I have never met this person, but I am aware that such indirect influence is possible and happens more often than people realize.

Does this mean I need to be in a state of constant "stillness" or "quietness", or how do I achieve a detachment, for it is an unpleasant feeling that I experience? Is there a way to limit this influence completely?
    Last edited by chocolate; 26th March 2014 at 13:42.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (26th March 2014), TraineeHuman (26th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #1565
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

"If a person has reached the stage where the stillness is truly strong, then they can indeed use it to kind of blot out any negativity, or temptation to negativity etc at all, that arises."

Why? :-)

Why work towards this elimination of negativity?

Time to reiterate the reasons for all of this inner work. What are we prepping ourselves for?

We're trying to become the kind of person that no one would have any concerns about handing great power to. Most of us don't have to look very far to see examples today of people who have one form of power or another, even if it is in this limited physical existence, and even here they can't handle the "responsibility" of it. Being responsible with power means learning all about and mastering how to use it, AND knowing what kinds of effects your use of power will have on you and everything else around you. Why give power to someone who gets angry at the drop of a hat? Or seeks retribution for an insult?

By seeking the OBE experiences that were at the heart of this thread to begin with, we are asking to be allowed into a territory where "what you think" can now be manifested in an instant. So if you can still be offended by things, and if you still entertain urges to seek retribution for an offense, why would you want to hastily dive into a place where there would be nothing stopping you from causing that harm?

The place where we currently reside is here for us to learn that maturity. We have a great school where we are teaching ourselves all about the power that we will inherit one day. If we race to put that power in our hands--the power to think something and have it happen--without understanding it, and learning about what it means to be responsible for it, then we will only bring harm. (And more often than not, that harm will be to yourself.)

While we are still here on Earth, learn everything you can about this next dimension where our evolution will take us, from people who have been there. That will help us to understand what we will need to pack for the trip. All this inner work that has been covered here, it's on our packing list. But when you're working out your list, understand what it is for: To be allowed into a place where what you think with your mind becomes real. If you don't prepare, you can end up trapped in something of your own making. Or causing more harm than you realized you could. Or setting back your growth by a mile.

How do we practice? You can practice a limited form of that power to create while you're here. Know that you can lay out your own reality here. Begin to set up for yourself here in this lifetime the lessons that you need in order to become a more responsible soul. Just by placing this desire in the forefront of your thoughts from day to day will cause it to happen.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 26th March 2014 at 14:04.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Ikarusion (4th March 2015), Joanne Shepard (29th March 2014), TraineeHuman (26th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #1566
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    last night was funny. In a good and interesting way.

I was feeling rather sick since the night before. And I have this busy way of sleeping on those days.
    Last night someone stopped by and offered me a hand. I was completely aware of what was going on. I was able to rise to a sitting position, Out of Body, and almost stood up, but while I was at that state, aware of what was going on, I felt...lost. I couldn't figure out where I wanted to go. I mean, it was really funny. Than I felt I may just get back in, and I tossed and turned in my bed for 2 hours later. My body was actually burning. I don't think I had fever, but it felt that way. Down by me feet I felt this strong pulsation, and also a firm tension all the way through to the crown of my head.

The person who helped me, I have to say, I apologize, but I probably am opinionated indeed.
    I think later on in a dream (which I remember almost completely), I managed to visit the destination that was offered to me.

The experience was really amazing.
    I have had some of those before, but that was somehow different.

Now I need to figure out where I do want to go (OOB).
    That is the funny part.
    If the person who helped you the other night was myself, chocolate, the only memory I have is that I know that someone connected with the Forum did consider they got some help from me that night (or morning, in my time zone). Maybe I should explain that I attempt to make myself available as a healer in the astral worlds now and then. But my preferred method of healing is to be "nothing", to be still as far as possible and simply let the the Light "flow". The less I consciously try to do, the more effective the healing will generally be. And no, while I'm doing that I'm definitely not being used by some unfriendly djinn etc. I do, however, happily work in collaboration with healing angels -- who are mostly quite evolved dead humans.

Having said that, I do happen to know I briefly appeared in about half the dreams that members have described in this thread. It's been quite amusing to read their descriptions of this character in their dreams. What I always had attempted to do was to exit their dream/etc as quickly as possible and return into stillness. But I've still managed to get a glimpse of their dream in each case. In psychic healing, the healer simply facilitates the client's self-healing rather than trying to get involved. But it's been interesting the way I've seen many details, for example beasutiful luminous-blue wriggling shapes and lines seeming to form into amoebas and quickly going through a very accelerated version of the evolution of biological life, that featured in one member's dream, and so on.

Whoever helped you, chocolate, I've no doubt they only did so because you were obviously quite ready and very able to move out of your body -- which doesn't surprise me. The pulsation and "burning" experiences were quite normal for a first conscious OB travel experience. Congratulations.

And while we're on the subject of healing, may I mention in passing that in my experience negative energies and entities and even personalities can and do get removed and taken "upstairs" by angelic beings. But "eaten", as some members dogmatically assert? In the astral and mental worlds, food -- and, for that matter, money -- doesn't exist. In its place there's energy, or life-force. I do know that negative energies get removed from further interaction with the physical world. Trouble is, all electromagnetic energy is actually astral and/or mental, but it interacts with the physical -- and physics treats it as part of the physical world. If the entity doesn't have a soul, isn't a fragment of Source, then in my experience that usually means it's electromagnetic -- it's just a thought-emotion-form. In that case, removal from all further interaction with the physical world will indeed mean destruction of its entire form and structure -- but without destruction of the pure e-m energy that made it up, because the latter can't be destroyed.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (26th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (29th March 2014), Joe Akulis (26th March 2014), kirolak (27th March 2014), soleil (29th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #1567
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

TH, it is possible that the person who helped me was you. All I saw was an avatar related to the forum. I don't want to name who's avatar I saw, because this is a personal matter. It wasn't your avatar, but in all possibility it could have been you, I usually 'see' things which seem not obviously related. And that experience that night was nothing less than amazing. I was also sick in a very strange manner ( I had a dream of having the flu or virus Bobd mentioned in a recent thread, and I woke up that night from very strong chills, which later on did not appear again...). That situation would explain why you may have appeared, probably we are indeed connected on levels above.

I have never had any doubts about your and anything related with what you can do. You are an amazing person, that much I know.

But here I was asking about someone else. It started a month or so ago. A male person, who I haven't met in real life.

In general I have managed to connect with people in my life, predominantly family and men, who I have happened to meet in real life, and somehow connected to me (not always in a physical way).

I will figure this one out somehow.
    I will ask for help my intuitive helpers.

EDITED TO ADD:
    TH, I figured things out. Helpers helped.
    Last edited by chocolate; 27th March 2014 at 09:03.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

TraineeHuman (27th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #1568
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

TH, it is possible that the person who helped me was you. All I saw was an avatar related to the forum. I don't want to name who's avatar I saw, because this is a personal matter. It wasn't your avatar, but in all possibility it could have been you, I usually 'see' things which seem not obviously related. And that experience that night was nothing less than amazing. I was also sick in a very strange manner ( I had a dream of having the flu or virus Bobd mentioned in a recent thread, and I woke up that night from very strong chills, which later on did not appear again...). That situation would explain why you may have appeared, probably we are indeed connected on levels above.

I have never had any doubts about your and anything related with what you can do. You are an amazing person, that much I know.

But here I was asking about someone else. It started a month or so ago. A male person, who I haven't met in real life.

In general I have managed to connect with people in my life, predominantly family and men, who I have happened to meet in real life, and somehow connected to me (not always in a physical way).

I will figure this one out somehow.
    I will ask for help my intuitive helpers.
    http://www.starseeds.net/forum/categ...istForCategory maybe a place to seek the answers you are looking for.

16. Link to Post #1569
    United States Avalon Member Highwhistler's Avatar
    Thanks

Stillness is the common denominator of the entire Universe. If its not out front and obvious to your attention ... then it's underneath and behind whatever you are experiencing.

Once you understand what it is -- that it is outside, inside, and throughout you and part of your being -- then you can have conscious stillness "anytime," in less than the twinkle of an eye.

Also, stillness is eternal. It is not bounded by space and time. It is ever-present as part of the fabric of the Universe ... whether we are focused on it, or not.

Reflections in Eternity by Highwhistler
    In this universe of essence, mystery and love, I, Transforming Heart, am another you.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Highwhistler For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (29th March 2014), TraineeHuman (28th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #1570
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    "If a person has reached the stage where the stillness is truly strong, then they can indeed use it to kind of blot out any negativity, or temptation to negativity etc at all, that arises."

Ouch! My arm hurts because you're twisting it, Joe. Your post is forcing me to reveal some tough esoteric truths. These are usually kept secret, and guarded with great care.

The truth is, if an individual starts to get good at going into Stillness even a little, then Life, and indeed Source, will start plunging them into hells -- purely to make them stronger in the end. The individual doesn't need to flagellate themselves or go ascetic or anything ridiculous like that. Life will take them to tougher places automatically -- provided they don't seclude themselves from the world. The truth is, the only way to experience a heaven is by going through the guts of a hell first. There is no other way. And someone who has attained a kind of permanent immersion in stillness like Highwhistler can only have gotten there by going through all the hells and out the other side. That's not through any denial of negativity, then -- wouldn't you say? I understand one of the most popular lines from any song ever is: "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose." Substitute "Stillness" for "freedom" if you like (not that there's any need to), and there you have it n a nutshell.

Stillness will take you further and further out of the narrow "bandwidth" most people these days live in. A broader "bandwidth" means you have to discover how you're really far more animalistic than you ever imagined (the "hell" side) but also more angelic or divine (the "heaven" side). Each hell is a gate to a heaven, to a certain amount of bliss. In the past I've already said I beg your pardon, but I never promised you a rose garden -- except near the end of the great journey.

In two days or so I'll have time to continue (can you all, dare I ask, really handle, um, the truth?) and also to address the rest of your post, Joe.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (28th March 2014), Ikarusion (4th March 2015), Joanne Shepard (29th March 2014), NancyV (10th April 2014), soleil (29th March 2014), wegge (27th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #1571
    United States Avalon Member Highwhistler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)

For me ... here's my perspective and what I do:

I do not try to push negativity away, eliminate it or blot it out.

I allow negativity to exist. After all, it is part of the grand Universe and of course, the quantum field.

That being said, I simply do not put my attention on it. By not putting my attention on negativity, it is allowed to exist somewhere ... but it does not have a home in my thoughts, feelings & spirit.

Again: I allow everything in the Multiverse to exist ... but then the key for me is to put my attention on the things that I want to see, feel, experience, ponder, remember, imagine ... including the non-physical things like stillness, tranquility, gratitude, presence, and the nature and abilities of the attention, itself.

The attention is one of the most powerful things in the human Universe. It creates and guides your present experience and set's-up a lot of what you will be experiencing in the future.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your insights & experiences!

Isis of the Cosmos > by Highwhistler
    Last edited by Highwhistler; 27th March 2014 at 12:15.
    In this universe of essence, mystery and love, I, Transforming Heart, am another you.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Highwhistler For This Post:

animovado (29th June 2014)

22. Link to Post #1572
    Thanks

As long as we are in a physical body, our task is firstly to transform ourselves and then, having done that, to transform our immediate surroundings.

As I said, the stillness takes us through the self-transformation process by leading us to transform all our inner hells into heavens. This is the process of attaining freedom from unhappiness. And it's quite doable.

Then, to anyone else a particular situation may seem like being in hell, but by the end of this process to us it'll always seem like being in heaven. We may even forget that it ever was a hell, because everywhere around us, wherever we go, inside ourselves we genuinely feel like we're in heaven. That's the take on things that we end up adopting. We're fundamentally happy no matter what.

That's not to say that the physical world or the society and civilisation we live in is perfect, by any means. Rather, it's full of limitations and chaos and error everywhere. But in our homes and workplaces and everywhere we go, we now have the attitude that we can always find solutions to any problems. We automatically become proactive and purveyors of good will and a positive atmosphere, wherever we are.

My choice of the phrase "blotting out the negativity" was unfortunately ambiguous and probably misleading, but this is what I meant by it. This involves seeing reality more clearly, yet also continually having a positive take on things wherever it's realistic, or potentially realistic, to have that. And even if it's a tragic situation, within ourselves we'll still remain happy just at the fact of our existence.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 28th March 2014 at 01:25.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (28th March 2014), Ikarusion (4th March 2015), NancyV (10th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #1573
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You know TH, I can handle the truth, I just hope I'm alive at that point to be able to read your post.

But you are indeed a remarkable being. I guess if I let my more powerful reality take control of the present situation, I will be able to handle the truth, when it becomes revealed.

I hope you are well and will continue to be so,
    chocolate

25. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

TraineeHuman (28th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #1574
    Thanks

... by saying that I have learnt to figure things out for myself, I have managed to do so in the way you have described above. Not that I knew several years ago the exact terms and words for that state to be able to describe it, but I know the act of being at this state of, let me call it "quietness" for myself, and the feeling while at it. That is also one of the reasons I seek quiet environment constantly.

My life has been not very ordinary, and also not very easy, and the only way for me to make it (alive) thus far, however perfect or not at present my life could seem, is through relying on my own inner or intuitive knowing. Society and family can suppress and had suppressed my intuitive voice for a very long time, but whenever I needed it, it came and gave me a hand (or two). ...

... to ask a simple question. It came to me yesterday after I fell to sleep in the afternoon. But I didn't know how to express it until your last post.
    For some time I know of a person who has been (involuntarily I hope) influencing the way I feel. It is both physical and also reflects on my state of 'mind'. I have never met this person, but I am aware that such indirect influence is possible and happens more often than people realize.

Does this mean I need to be in a state of constant "stillness" or "quietness", or how do I achieve a detachment, for it is an unpleasant feeling that I experience? Is there a way to limit this influence completely?
    As far as identifying who this unwelcome person or being is, chocolate, I'd prefer to leave that to you right now, since you're intuitively quite sensitive. Though if you don't succeed in working it out some time soon, I'm happy to try then.

In my experience of such cases, maybe 50% of the time such an interfering being is a dead relative. Usually a grandparent or parent or aunt or uncle. When such a relative was alive, they considered it was appropriate for them to keep an eye on how your life was progressing, and they felt that if they voiced their concern at something, it would have a real influence on you or at least your parents. If the person bothering you is such a relative, then they're being unpleasant because you're doing something way outside their standards or their expectations of you -- which may be very conservative, say, but may well also contain some wisdom that comes from life experience and the valuable insight and good judgment that comes with older age.

It so happens my father died when I was 17, and after that he was a huge nuisance to me in the astral for 31 years after that -- which was an unusually long time, all right. Both my parents had very hard lives even though they were talented and intelligent individuals. My dead father felt I wasn't honoring all the sacrifices they made for the sake of giving my brother and me a better life. My brother became a lawyer specializing in international commercial law, and his company is worth some millions at least. I was supposed to become something like that. So, some relatives can hang around in the astral and won't budge for years, and you may not be able to get rid of them altogether. But you can still do something to lessen their impact on you, as I'll explain eventually.

Another, similar or overlapping category is well-meaning would-be guides (dead people who may or may not have known you) who aren't quite highly evolved enough to be helpful, even though they do mean well.

A different category again is dead ratbags, criminals, con artists, and so on. Typically these are not so highly evolved. Or, even if they are, they are a little malicious. They enjoy annoying you or playing tricks on you. And because you're intuitively sensitive, chocolate, and you no doubt look like a bright light to them, they can target you easily and know that their unpleasant messages will or can be easily received.

Another category is that of the Dark Forces, or the demonic beings. I'm not sure everyone realizes that all such beings, though very powerful in some cases, are only allowed to exist and exert power by the ultimately more powerful forces of good and Truth. And only for a time. At present, the Dark Forces still serve a useful purpose. They are the ones behind putting people through hell whenever they take a big step to evolve, or make a genuine attempt to do so. For instance, suppose on a certain day you know you've had the inspiration o whatever to truly "go for it" and take a step to greater evolvement. Bang. All hell breaks loose in your life. Everything seems to fall apart, tempting you to cave in to being overwhelmed by a horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach. This is no accident. This is the Dark Forces at work, testing you. By taking that step maybe you've overcome one big weakness you had, but those Forces will immediately bring up ten other weaknesses you didn't fully realize you had up till now. Not only that, they'll cause those weaknesses to suddenly all manifest repercussions, to some degree, in your daily life. As I said in my last two posts , the only way to a heaven is through the depths of a hell first. And those Forces are there to make damn well sure of this. The final purpose of the benevolent Forces, who may not act right now but who are superior to all the demonic Forces, is to enable you to grow stronger quicker. By the way,my understanding is that we weren't meant to take drugs or do black magic, because that generally invites more powerful Dark Forces in than we can handle at the time.

In another post I'll make soon, I'll make at least some general comments on how to handle all of the above categories, and also one or two I haven't mentioned yet. Of course, chocolate, since you already know how to use stillness to deal with anything negative, that's one of the biggest tools already.

If one goes astral traveling, one may get to see all of these types of beings around. That's why I've suggested things like grounding yourself before you go to bed and setting up psychic protection in advance, and using positive healing energy everywhere you go in those worlds.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (28th March 2014), Ikarusion (4th March 2015), Joanne Shepard (29th March 2014), NancyV (10th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #1575
    Thanks

Joe, the thing that the stillness is most obviously the opposite of, I would say, is not negativity, but excitement -- for lack of a more precise word. It's also certainly the "antidote" for excitement, or at least for all addiction to excitement. This is particularly so in the world of emotions, and hence in all of the astral levels. All true feelings, I claim, come from somewhere much deeper and higher within than that.

And once we have hopefully learnt all the lessons we needed to learn about how to master power and everything else, I would describe what we move on to as more like an empty emotional slate, a stiller emotional "body". Words can be tricky, but the sense is more that we don't take all the lessons in growing up emotionally with us. Rather, we leave them all behind then, because we no longer need to bother about issues in such an area.

Getting back to before we've graduated, the truth is, for most people the world of their emotions is a big part of the ego's kingdom. It's not the real them. It's all a big monkey, continually mocking the true consciousness within. I would say one of the ego's chief weapons or tricks is to get us to take our emotions -- how we emotionally "feel" -- for truth, the truth, the only truth. Sentimentality of any kind is 100% (egoic) emotion, I'm afraid, and not true feeling. The truth is, emotional excitement is rather closely related to the root of unhappiness. We don't realize that this is so because of the time gap between our (that is, our ego's, taking us over) feeling excited and the unhappiness that hits us later on, maybe days later.

The ego likes infatuation just as much as hate, deprivation as much as overindulgence, and so on. It craves extremes. One sure way to tell when the ego is at work is that the ego can't genuinely help others (except by accident and unintentionally). Yes, it helps, or strokes, others' egos -- but only in so far as creating excitement or drama together. The ego doesn't actually care about others, at all. The other person's ego, or even your ego, may for example decide in an instant to flip to the opposite emotion -- simply because that way there's greater drama. The ego only cares about drama, whatever gives greater excitement in the moment. This is the false kind of "living for the moment". There's a very famous opera aria titled "La donna (est) mobile", i.e. "Woman is fickle". A more truthful and nonsexist song could have been called: "Sentiment is fickle," or "The ego is fickle".

But stillness is a much more authentically masterful condition. One which involves a much more panoramic view of all that is going on. Despite the neutrality which the ordinary mind wrongly imagines stillness to imply, stillness is extremely positive and more fully knowing, and that positivity radiates and shines and uplifts. And did I mention the greater energy and the sense of generous authority and the freedom from unhappiness?

Now I'm wondering what the ego of anyone who reads this will do. Deny it? Forget it as quickly as possible, and dull all memory of it? Dismiss it as just an ideal or a concept and not the lived reality?
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 29th March 2014 at 14:52.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (29th March 2014), Ikarusion (4th March 2015), NancyV (10th April 2014), Reinhard (30th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #1576
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

TraineeHuman,
    My ego had no objections while reading your last post, not even one.
    And that comes from an ex-emotional freak.
    ( Something like the ex-smoker type of a guy. )

I wanted to share this with you: Sevan Bomar - Astral Quest - Season 1 Episode 4 .
    ( I have to say I lost my original link, I am listening to this part right now. The first video I watched was as if coming out of your posts. )
    I don't know how to post the actual video here, but if you click on the link it will lead to a separate window. I am trying to share the first video, which is about 3 hours long, but those are some good 3 hours.
    There is a person who speaks language I can understand ( let's say someone like you, just a bit different ).

Sending some (newly discovered) positive vibes! Or at least trying,
    Chocolate

Edited to add:
    I forgot to say: Thank you for your offer to help.
    I hope to be able to take care of all of this on my own. Or put differently, I'd rather not involve anyone into this apart from myself.

I guess if I run into a major trouble, somehow you'll know, even if I am not forum-present at the time.

~~~

Okay, I figured it out ( That is what I wanted to share before ):

But because the video/ sound quality is bad on utube, there is a better one: Sevan Bomar – Astral Quest – Season 1 Episode 5
    Just seeing someone talk about the same what you have been talking about here, and what I have been thinking on occasion, makes me feel better. Much better.

~~~
    Last edited by chocolate; 29th March 2014 at 20:29. Reason: correcting the link

31. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

TraineeHuman (29th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #1577
    Thanks

TraineeHuman,
    My ego had no objections while reading your last post, not even one.
    And that comes from an ex-emotional freak.
    ( Something like the ex-smoker type of a guy. )
    Yes, but the ego is very clever and cunning, in its way, because it has hijacked a copy of all your thinking "software", so to speak, and it knows you intimately. And the ego is a living thing inside you, with intelligence and some life-force. Often when the ego feels there's too much heat on it, it retreats into the shadows where you can't be aware of what it's doing, or planning to do. In a day or a week or two, it will come out of the shadows and casually throw you an impulse to forget all of what was in my post, or that that information wasn't too important and you don't need to worry about it. The ego manipulates you by being inconsistent like this -- often apparently disappearing from your view for a time.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (30th March 2014), Joe Akulis (31st March 2014)

34. Link to Post #1578
    Thanks

I haven't experienced physical intrusion as you have been experiencing, chocolate. But as you say -- however reluctant most members would seem to be to consider the possibility -- , Hitchhikers/etc do seem to live deep inside most people and probably everyone, and there's also more interference going on from other personalities than most would consider likely or believable.

The best ways to get rid of almost any kind or level of interference are similar. So I'd like to briefly discuss some of them in general terms. As I've already in effect said, they can only intrude if they've got an "in", a hook into you, which you've unwittingly given them. Also, if you can identify who they are -- or even that they're there -- , that's almost half the battle, because now you can apply the power of your awareness. You can also hopefully demand that they tell you who they are and what they are doing there. But you may need to concentrate hard to make sure they're not trying to sell you a fib.

Let me describe how a Hitchhiker typically gets attached to your body and psyche. Typically, you feel inadequate in some area. It could be anything. Maybe as a kid you just don't know how to cope with bullies, and there's a bully who's been beating you up. Or for some reason you would love to have a certain talent that you obviously lack -- maybe you'd desperately like to be a professional musician or whatever, but you lack the talent. Usually this happens while you're a kid, but voila! Suddenly a new personality attaches itself to you that's expert in the very skill you've been lacking. You're probably not going to ask too many questions, and you'll allow this new "side to your personality" to remain a part of you. In every situation of your life, though, its vote will now carry a certain weight, and probably very considerable weight for all situations it considers itself expert in. The only trouble is, sometimes, at certain crucial points in your life, a Hitchhiker will manage to take over so dominatingly that you end up doing something the real you didn't want, and that isn't good for you in the long run.

So, I'm saying it helps greatly if you can identify and admit the area of weakness you have that your intruder is taking advantage of to connect with you.

Another thing you absolutely need to do may sound strange. Let's consider the fact that all the other dimensions are actually here, but we simply don't see them most of the time. If the intruder comes from the astral, they can stand in your space and usually you won't notice that they're there. In that way, you've unknowingly been giving tacit permission for the intruder and any others to occupy part of your space. What you now have to do is say: "Hey! This body and this room is my space. Keep out! Go now, and don't ever come back," or maybe something slightly more polite but meaning the same thing. It helps greatly if you already truly accept yourself and like yourself just as you are.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (30th March 2014), NancyV (10th April 2014), wegge (30th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #1579
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you, TraineeHuman.
    You are correct on almost all points. I can probably assume you are 100% correct.
    I haven't even seen the complete scope of this probably.

I know who the person is with almost 100% certainty.
    I know that he can astral project at will, something he probably has learnt during his childhood. He has been subjected to a level of physical and psychological trauma (probably). He has become aware of this himself. I know that because of the few emails we exchanged while I still wasn't completely aware of what is going on.

I was a bit careless to allow for the situation to happen. And yes, it happened because there was one area where I am more vulnerable than the rest of me.
    Or perhaps I somehow knew it was going to happen, and I knew I will be able to handle it.
    A lot more serious has happened to me, but never in this way. I think.

I tried to iron myself out for several years, and because my intention was probably pure enough, I was given everything I needed to accomplish that. Except for that certain personal area.

I also have to say I tend to accept people from their positive side, and that can lead me to some unpleasant encounters later.

What had been happening to me is closely connected to this person, and to this forum, unfortunately, but I can't blame anyone except myself.
    I managed to find help while on the forum, in your face and in the faces of some of my friends, for which I will be forever grateful.

Synchronicity would have it you wrote what I was planning to write in the other thread. I would prefer not to write on any thread for a while, and I also will not visit the forum for a while, or for longer. I will come by your space and read your posts, though.

I have noted your advice, and I also took matters in my own hands, so to speak, so that I try to untangle the situation.
    I thank you again!

Chocolate

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

NancyV (10th April 2014), TraineeHuman (30th March 2014)

38. Link to Post #1580
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I also need to note the following. ( I would like to prevent certain amount of discomfort to anyone who decides to take matters in their own hands, too, hoping to help me in some way ).

First off, I have to point out that the person I am referring to hasn't visited openly this thread. He is not related to it in any direct way. But he has read it, especially he has read all my posts here. ( I am well aware of that ).
    He is also quite young, and probably much more careless than would be good for all of this work to be done without harming another person.

Another detail I can add is that this person might have been subjected to a lot of pain, something similar, if not identical, to the way people have been 'conditioned' by MK Ultra / Milabs. He may also have implant inside of him for better control over him. I am not certain of this, but I suspect it to be true. ( As to the purpose of this whole situation, I take it it isn't any good. )

In this way not only he can be controlled, but also the people who he gets in contact with, with or without his knowledge. And that could lead to danger for the other individual. ( I have tried to warn some people of this, but I take it the message itself wasn't understood correctly, and I also noted a certain level of resentment going on. Which is fine with me, as long as those others take care on their end. The people know who they are )

That is why I don't ask for help at this stage.
    I don't doubt people's abilities ( your abilities ), but if there is a human ( or not ) technology involved, I don't think the solution would be all that easy.

I would rely on the person himself to put an end to this first. I know he is reading, and I hope he will read the full message too.

After that, I will see.

I am writing this because I see a miss understanding forming ( TH, you are not involved in this, I have message to prove it ) as of who that might be.
    Last edited by chocolate; 30th March 2014 at 12:14.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

TraineeHuman (30th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 148 FirstFirst 1 29 69 79 89 129 148 LastLast