+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 148 LastLast

Thread: The Higher Self and transcendent experience, including OBEs

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Default Re: The Higher Self and transcendent experience, including OBEs

Several years after I learnt how to astral travel at night, I found a certain spiritual teacher –cum- psychotherapist. The type of therapy he used was a form of eye-gazing meditation. The biggest Zen sect today still practices eye-gazing meditation in a certain form, though probably a little differently. (He also taught me a walking meditation similar to that used today in many Zen monasteries. But I wonder if even all the Zen masters today any longer understand some of the "technical" details of what these practices are for, and how to get maximum benefit from them.)

The primary outcome of each session was the insights which were released in me when one or more “hitchhikers” were removed. Their removal was a detachment from my consciousness, to and in which they had up till then been attached.

I’ve felt reluctant to post in the current thread on hitchhikers because I’m not sure many might not find what I have to say credible, or might consider me half-insane. To the best of my knowledge, many of the hitchhikers are some of the individual’s own past-life personalities, or imprinted personalities – not necessarily just from this world or planet. Some others are ancestors or dead relatives or close friends who have died. Incidentally, how do you think a “guide” manages to influence you, unless they’re sometimes in partial control of your consciousness?

Very soon after I had started seeing that therapist/teacher, he met a very experienced psychic. She was very aware that after he removed hitchhikers from his clients’ consciousnesses, he was sending them elsewhere in the physical world. There they would inevitably attach to the consciousness of someone else who had a physical body. In fact, he confessed to her he was sending them all to a certain maternity hospital, so they would attach to new babies!

The psychic, however, was expert in how to send the hitchhikers to a certain area in 5D. This was done by using what was known (since the nineteenth century) as the Ascension Ritual of her religion, the religion of Oahspe.

I soon learnt how to use that ritual also. It invited in what I would now describe as certain healing angels. These literally took the hitchhikers with them, out of this world and into the 5D world. After some months I found I seemed to be able to take the hitchhikers of any clients I worked on to the Oahspe part of 5D myself.

Then I learnt how to just go to that area of 5D and just “hover” there, eyes open, during normal activities such as work. I also found that while “hovering” there I could remove some hitchhikers from, or otherwise defuse some of the negative energies of, the people around me.

A few months later, the teacher/therapist passed me on to one of his clients who then became my teacher/therapist for a few months. Believe it or not, I had just recently directly met the gods Pan and Gaia/Kali. But, as far as I could tell, this fellow actually had those gods attached to him as hitchhikers at the time. He was quite unaware of their presence, though. He was always taking me to wild places where the nature spirits were extremely strong. We used to joke about how he was Don Juan Matus and I was Carlos Castaneda. He claimed he didn’t mind if I took notes, though I felt he did mind, because that would have been analyzing or conceptualizing too much. I now regret I didn’t take those notes. For a number of months around that time, he had lived in a cave in a wild natural spot. By day he worked in the corporate world. The area where his cave was was full of large funnel web (tarantula) spiders and poisonous snakes. But he wasn’t fazed by them at all.

One of the amazing phenomena when we went walking in those wild or natural places was seeing all the nature spirits everywhere glowing so vividly and communicating so intelligently as the supreme king and queen of Nature on the planet passed by. Unforgettable.

Incidentally, that man had very clear and precise memories of how he had practiced eye-gazing meditation seven thousand years ago. He said he was a type of monk back then, in the jungles near the border of India and Burma. Those monks wore green, and they worked in secret, keeping even their existence a secret.

It would be quite a few years before I could actually begin to see hitchhikers. All I used to see back then would be violet lights. Violet is the colour of the healing angels who are responsible for taking hitchhikers to a higher dimension.

But the feeling of “hovering” in that space was quite extraordinary. It was a whole new way of seeing things, a way where I could wander free at so many levels. It took time and hard work to get there. But I know this is something every human being was “meant” to learn and master somehow.

The way to get rid of most hitchhikers was to directly face your demons, your inadequacies, your failures – kind of one at a time and intensely and without letting up. Eventually you could come to a core insight about what false point of view you had been holding on to. Then the hitchhiker would have to leave anyway. So I guess another way to get to detachment is to calmly question everything you believe about yourself.

But if you are serious about realizing the God-nature within you, you have to do it by somehow giving up all sorts of identities that you believed were part of you.

However you manage to do that, that’s detachment.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 9th December 2012 at 07:28.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (14th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (9th December 2012), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), kintun (15th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (9th December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (9th December 2012), Shamz (2nd November 2015), soleil (24th January 2013), Swan (13th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

I've now visited five of the eight members I promised to do some kind of healing work on. When I've visited all eight of you, and re-visited several, I'll PM you to let you know which number person you were on the list. So some of the comments below apply to you only if you're one of the five I've already visited.

Here's a candid description of what I experienced with each of you. For those I haven't been to yet, I have to say that everyone's unique. I'm not posting this progress description to try to influence you, but just for your general interest.

The first person I visited certainly wanted to travel OB to find a better world, but had dulled their consciousness to lessen the pain of living in this vale of tears. When I visited it was like there were one or two heavy stones that were weighing me down, too, just from connecting to this person. They almost put me to sleep by knockout. That’s almost, and I think they got removed permanently. After that, I worked on an inability that person had to hold their energies steady.

The second person I visited was absolutely full of good intentions in a sensible sort of way. Although they were rather new to this sort of thing, I felt they could easily go a long way indeed, perhaps very quickly. They were only halfway “there” when it came to knowing how to hold their (thought and feeling) energies steady.

The third person seemed to be an experienced meditator and OB traveler at least at some level, even though they probably don’t quite realise they are. They had no trouble at all gobbling up the healing energies I was sending. In a gentle kind of way, quite a strong personality, I would say. They were also remarkably knowing. They stopped receiving after 12 minutes while I was intending to give them at least 20 minutes. Somehow they knew that they had received considerably more in 12 minutes than the others so far had done in 20. My only concern was that this person was too focused on receiving or enjoying positive healing energy at a feeling and thought level, but didn’t seem to realise that the real goodies, though much more subtle, were being “sent” (well, they were “present” rather than sent) at a 15D level. Also that possibly this person could be sticking with what they kind of already knew, rather than being interested in venturing out into new territory. Nevertheless, I’m sure this person could learn to OB travel easily at will in 4D and 5D, with the right of amount of practice and intention.

The fourth person seemed to just want to have some of their hitchhikers removed. Each time a hitchhiker – or a thought-form – gets removed up into 5D, I see a violet light. Most of the time I couldn’t help noticing an almost non-stop violet blur, as one attaching “parasite” after another was getting removed. It was like being present at a racing car event. I couldn’t tell whether this person has already learnt to meditate at a very subtle and “light” level, or whether they still need to learn (e.g. through hours of meditation) how to hold their energies more steady, like the first two individuals. But they sure had a thirst to offload a maximum number of hitchhikers in the quickest possible time. That impresses me. It’s very brave, yet very intelligent.

The fifth person was a huge surprise to me. This person is quite unaware that they already have powerful and sophisticated OB skills. At first they gobbled up all my healing energy very smoothly and capably, though I guess not quite as intensely or steadily as the third person had been able to do. Incidentally, to me that indicates that the third and the fifth were people who have learnt how to truly like themselves and accept themselves and forgive themselves (but combined with being responsible for whatever they do).

Then this person was literally picking my brains and my consciousness by getting straight to the point and asking to be shown – through direct experience – the utmost wisdom that I knew regarding what true liberation means. This mostly involved a very powerful effort by this person to probe every shade of understanding I had in regard to the pineal gland’s and the third eye’s operation – not on a 3D level but, I suspect as close to 15D as we could get to at the time. Indeed, I was forced to move into some higher dimensions just to keep in touch with where this person was going and what they wanted to see. This person’s thirst for getting direct experience of the highest truth or beingness I had to offer was remarkable. In the end, though, this person was trying to kind of drill through the “solid rock” of their own unconsciousness that stopped them from being able to see and directly experience further. They kind of got stuck in that impenetrable rock towards the end. Still, their ambition for getting “the meat” of total liberation was immense, and very impressive.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 10th December 2012 at 11:11.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (14th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), eaglespirit (10th December 2012), Eram (10th December 2012), gdelisle (12th December 2012), Ikarusion (10th November 2014), kintun (15th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (10th December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (10th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Thanks for taking the time to visit each of us TraineeHuman - this is very much appreciated.

One of the many things I hope to get out of learning OBE and is to be able to help people much like you are helping us now.

I'll try and remember to give you a spiritual high-five next time/the first time we meet!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Caren (14th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (10th December 2012), gdelisle (12th December 2012), kintun (15th February 2013), Reinhard (10th December 2012), TraineeHuman (11th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gdelisle (here)
    ... watching videos and reading the other day, I read many references to very scary and dark creatures appearing that were unable to be expelled. Since I am a beginner, this scares the complete life outta me. If I remember correctly, they cannot harm me (I think) but is there any insight to what these "creatures" are or how to prevent them from appearing? Thanks!
    It looks like in post #45 I didn’t explain about psychic protection clearly enough. I’ll describe my recommended method again below. But first, a long digression.

Although, for example, Castaneda’s writings about “Don Juan Matus” and other subjects seem to have been three-quarters fiction, I happen to have had real teachers some of whom were truly psychic masters. So, when I say that something is the most effective means of psychic protection, you probably have no idea just how much detailed and informed research and experience and background lies behind that.

Actually, nobody I have known was as concerned with psychic protection as these teachers. Not that they weren’t extremely strong – probably stronger, and certainly far more experienced, than most of you. It’s just that they were very sensitive, very aware. One teacher used to invoke psychic protection before and while going to any public place, or just about anywhere. And she would psychically cleanse herself after anybody (except her partner) physically touched her even slightly. She would also psychically cleanse any metal coins in her possession of their energies. And so on. Another teacher, for example, would never go near any location where alcohol was being consumed. Some others insisted on a vegetarian diet, and on showering every morning and also every evening before bed. And so on and so forth.

It’s not that there are “evil” ETs out there somehow waiting to exploit or enslave your spirit. That’s just the cabal’s fear-mongering disinfo. The cabal has so much money, so many talk-show hosts. It’s certainly true there are many robots some call “greys” that aren’t friendly, and artificially created robots some of which look like (or are) “the Reptilians”, but as far as I’m aware that’s about it. Except for the demonic beings, who as far as I’m aware are all human – and ultimately not as powerful as any of the true gods. (Watch some of James Horak’s videos for the most accurate account I’ve come across.)

It does seem to be true that those “grey” robots sometimes abduct people’s personalities (as distinct from their bodies). They can only abduct the ego, the personality – but nothing of the Higher Self. It does also certainly seem to be true that bodily abductions occur. And that many such abductees then experience the unconscionable abuse of MILABS abduction as well. But whether or not a person gets interfered with in this way seems to have nothing in common with whether or not they go OB traveling.

I would add that if you go OB traveling without first protecting yourself, there’s a reason why you could actually attract negative entities. I believe – and Jung agreed with this later in his career – that the most important aspect of spiritual development is to reconcile with and own and dissolve your dark side. I have already posted at length about your dark side in the thread “Interview – Paul Levy Wetiko and the Dreaming” in the Articles, etc section of General Discussion in late October. (Why isn't every Avalon member reading and applying this? I know they certainly need it!)

The point is, if you haven’t fully faced and dissolved your dark side – which takes far, far longer than you think to succeed in doing --, then your psyche will be full of various little negative “shadows” which you haven’t truly admiited are parts of you. So, without protection you can find yourself being “attacked” all over the place by what are actually parts of your own negativity. Secondly, those bits of negativity to which you are blind will give other negative entities a means of latching onto you or contacting you.

Now, finally, more description of what to do to protect yourself as I described in post #45. Close your eyes and focus on what it feels like just simply to be alive. Hopefully you can say it feels OK. Preferably, you can say it feels good, if not wonderful. But I’ll take OK if that’s the best that you can muster up. So, the method of protection is to feel what it’s like to simply be alive, and imagine that feeling as joining up all your individual cells. At the same time, say to yourself with strong intention that the healing light is protecting, and will continue to protect, yourself and all your cells in every way. That’s all you need to do.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th September 2016), Caren (14th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (13th December 2012), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), Gardener (26th August 2015), gdelisle (13th December 2012), Joanne Shepard (5th March 2014), kintun (16th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (13th December 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (13th December 2012), Shamz (13th December 2012), Smoke Me A Kipper (15th December 2012), soleil (13th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    I have already posted at length about your dark side in the thread “Interview – Paul Levy Wetiko and the Dreaming” in the Articles, etc section of General Discussion in late October.

That would be this thread then:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...etiko+Dreaming

very valuable read....Thnx!
    Last edited by Eram; 13th December 2012 at 13:17.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Caren (14th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Fox (4th October 2014), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), kintun (16th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (13th December 2012), Reinhard (13th December 2012), Smoke Me A Kipper (15th December 2012), soleil (27th March 2013), TraineeHuman (13th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

I’ll shortly be posting a report on the remaining long-distance healing visits. First, though, one of the things I’ve now learnt for sure is that you shouldn’t worry about the vibrations. Don’t even wait for those vibrations. If you have your 4D vision on – such as if you can see 360 degrees around you –, or if you can move through solid objects, then you’re already in 4D.

People often slip into 4D without the vibrations. I usually do – but then, sometimes I seem to go straight to 6D and beyond. The sooner you can stop relying on or worrying about those vibrations and you still manage to get there, the better.

In fact, the sooner you can OB travel without using any type of body, the better. Even that is not so hard to learn to do. You learn to do it by accident at first. You don’t learn to do it by kind of forcing yourself, unless you really prefer the hard way. I know you can do this because I've visited eight of you and seen where you're all at. I've been impressed.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Benimal (23rd February 2013), Caren (14th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (14th December 2012), kintun (16th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (14th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (16th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

WoW! strange I took a vacation from this thread until Wakytweaky woke me back up to it!!! I know why I put it down... it was when TraineeHuman said she/he?? (I don't even know which?!) would be gone for a few days.

I do know this - I had some bazaar dream experiences. In one, I once again hooked up with former President George W. Bush. I have had at least 6 or 7 vivid dream encounters with him. I know folks might not like what I have to say about him, but the man I met in my dreams had a huge and wonderful heart. I also had one very vivid Obama dream but only one... I had several with Bill Clinton.

In all these vivid dream experiences, these were super excellent souls... I am sorry that I am stating what I am pretty sure most folks won't like reading, but, please, remember my worst character trait...

"I love everyone."

Cheers, Chester

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (15th December 2012), gdelisle (15th December 2012), kintun (16th February 2013), TraineeHuman (14th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    ... I do know this - I had some bazaar dream experiences. In one, I once again hooked up with former President George W. Bush. I have had at least 6 or 7 vivid dream encounters with him. I know folks might not like what I have to say about him, but the man I met in my dreams had a huge and wonderful heart. I also had one very vivid Obama dream but only one... I had several with Bill Clinton.

In all these vivid dream experiences, these were super excellent souls... I am sorry that I am stating what I am pretty sure most folks won't like reading, but, please, remember my worst character trait...

"I love everyone."

Cheers, Chester
    Power corrupts. Absolute, or great, power corrupts greatly.
    It would take an extraordinarily strong soul to be able to use power wisely.
    I guess that's a strong argument for decentralising power.

And I believe it when you say you love everyone, Chester, because I've visited you OB and know you're more than capable of doing so.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 14th December 2012 at 22:17.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Benimal (23rd February 2013), Caren (15th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (15th December 2012), kintun (16th February 2013), Libico (15th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hello TraineeHuman,
    about a week ago I was asleep and dreaming when the dream was interrupted by an unusual noise - it woke me up, I think.
    I say 'I think' because I remember clearly trying to look out of my bedroom window to see if it was coming from the sky.. but now I'm not sure because this was an especially loud, high pitched, electronic type noise and no one else in the house heard it. I remember thinking everyone in the neighborhood would be able to hear it. Toward the end it was pulsating and gradually diminished. Any idea what this could be? Thank you.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caren For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Eram (15th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caren (here)
    Hello TraineeHuman,
    about a week ago I was asleep and dreaming when the dream was interrupted by an unusual noise - it woke me up, I think.
    I say 'I think' because I remember clearly trying to look out of my bedroom window to see if it was coming from the sky.. but now I'm not sure because this was an especially loud, high pitched, electronic type noise and no one else in the house heard it. I remember thinking everyone in the neighborhood would be able to hear it. Toward the end it was pulsating and gradually diminished. Any idea what this could be? Thank you.
    Hi Caren,

I visited you about six days ago. My intuition very definitely says you heard that noise at the end of my visit. Actually, my experience was that it was you that interrupted things. And that I left because, for whatever reason, you preferred, in a quite friendly way, that I should leave at that point.

I believe the high-pitched noise had something to do with my departure. I don't know if it was electronic, but may have sounded that way, I guess. Probably you're clairaudient. I have a very strong sense of smell in 3D, and in 4D I'm quite clair-smellient or whatever the correct term is.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (15th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (15th December 2012), Libico (15th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

That's interesting thank you. Not sure why I would want you to leave sorry Trainee. Please know I very much appreciate what you are doing here. It's fascinating to read about your experiences, training etc.
    I have been practicing the psychic protection.
    Last edited by Caren; 15th December 2012 at 03:58.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caren For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (15th December 2012), Libico (15th December 2012), TraineeHuman (15th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #72
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Trainee,
    A few days ago, (wedsneday), I had a a very similar experience that I had a few days before. It consisted of me just lying down to take a nap, and eventually just falling asleep. However, while being deep in my sleep, I suddenly woke up, feeling like I was falling through the bed and hearing rushing noises. My initial intention at the beginning of the nap was to attempt OBE, but I ended up dozing off and eventually into this situation. Apart from the rushing noises and the feeling of floating down through the bed, I remember seeing my room, just blurry. I was in my body (I think) but I knew my physical eyes weren't open because I was in sleep paralysis (or at least just about to fall into it). Anyway, this has happened twice now and any attempts to progress further than this have failed mostly because I don't know what to do. Do you know what kind of situation I was in, or what I could do to finally go OBE because for some reason I felt pretty helpless this time, as in, I knew what was happening and thought that I was not going to be able to get any further.

Thanks so much in advance, I really appreciate you helping everybody out so much!
    Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.
    -Maynard James Keenan

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gdelisle For This Post:

Caren (15th December 2012), Eram (15th December 2012), kintun (16th February 2013), Libico (15th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012), TraineeHuman (15th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gdelisle (here)
    Hi Trainee,
    A few days ago, (wedsneday), I had a a very similar experience that I had a few days before. It consisted of me just lying down to take a nap, and eventually just falling asleep. However, while being deep in my sleep, I suddenly woke up, feeling like I was falling through the bed and hearing rushing noises. My initial intention at the beginning of the nap was to attempt OBE, but I ended up dozing off and eventually into this situation. Apart from the rushing noises and the feeling of floating down through the bed, I remember seeing my room, just blurry. I was in my body (I think) but I knew my physical eyes weren't open because I was in sleep paralysis (or at least just about to fall into it). Anyway, this has happened twice now and any attempts to progress further than this have failed mostly because I don't know what to do. Do you know what kind of situation I was in, or what I could do to finally go OBE because for some reason I felt pretty helpless this time, as in, I knew what was happening and thought that I was not going to be able to get any further....
    Well, first of all: guess what? I did visited you briefly last Wednesday (afternoon, your time). As I experienced it, you certainly did a lot, presumably while you were asleep/unlucid. Also, beginners often experience sleep paralysis because they're a little jerky at "changing gears" between 3D and 4D.

Secondly, you can't be in sleep paralysis unless you've successfully been lucidly OB just before. People often don't remember when they've been lucid, even if that was only a minute ago.

Thirdly, like any skill, this takes a lot of work, a lot of practice. It sounds like you're at least on PAR so far. Learning to be good at meditation helps considerably. But then, that's also a lot of work. Ruthlessly facing your demons helps a lot -- if you're up for it. I guess that could be a shortcut that I happen to know you in particular might be capable of really using. I appreciate that may sound discouraging at first. Sorry. But many have gotten there just by plugging on and not giving up.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 15th December 2012 at 09:17.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (15th December 2012), kintun (16th February 2013), Reinhard (16th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Here’s the second part of my report on the visits. Just my impressions.

(6)
    When I attempted to visit the sixth person, I initially couldn’t locate them. Let me explain. I’m used to locating a person remotely by using my intention to focus on them and to send healing “energies” from various dimensions simultaneously. However, normally the 3D and 4D parts of those “energies” hit the target of the person’s body. Once I’ve engaged with their 3D body, I find it easy to engage with them. Their 3D body is their address. Actually, I don’t really engage but I very soon step aside altogether and just let the spirit flow. Believe it or not, I then do nothing, except be – and leave all the action to the client and their consciousness.

It seemed clear that this person was traveling OB at the time. But I couldn’t locate them by normal means because no matter how subtle and gentle and sensitive I made the “energy”, it wasn’t subtle enough. Undoubtedly, this must have been because the person was traveling in a formless dimension.

After some minutes I was at last aware of making some faint contact. That individual then came and literally ever-so-gently and effortlessly pulled my astral body through the blue ring that’s the entry into the astral world!

Then they showed me a beautiful image of a very expensive version of the chess piece for the king or queen in chess, made in beautiful colours. I suspect the individual was showing me a symbol to point me “up” to the 5D/6D border where deep symbols come from, and wanted to engage at a higher level still. “Follow the breadcrumbs. Let’s keep heading up.” By this time I had already taken 9 minutes just to locate them properly. In 6D, it can be like trying to grab a slippery piece of soap. I decided to do a re-visit at a later time, when I would be more prepared for something like this.

In the formless dimensions “energy” is replaced by light (not 3D light, but something more refined), which can be infinitely subtle, and therefore very elusive. (But people will often see great lights if they are in 6D or 7D.) I would say at the time I wasn’t up to the challenge of meeting this person at that level. On their part, they were willing to show me their deep inner true self. That’s very unusual. Even spiritually evolved sexual partners I have had often weren’t willing to go that deep. Lovely, noble stuff. And very idealistic. I’m afraid I consider ideals to be great signposts or benchmarks, but they do need to keep being adjusted to reality – in the 3D world, that is.

Twenty-three hours later, I visited this sixth person again. This time they weren’t OB traveling. For the first minute or so things went much as in a normal healing. Usually, in a healing session, I feel the 3D and 4D energy flowing out of my palms, less strongly out of the bottom of my feet, and more subtly along and beyond my spine and head, mostly. I have certain ways of knowing if and when “energy” or light-awareness is being shared as well, and at roughly what dimensional levels. That does also produce some physical “symptoms”.

However, this person was soon forcing me to challenge all my customary methods of psychic healing. The person kept making the energies subtler and subtler, until they very quickly were replaced by what seemed like pure light. The person was often acting like they were the healer or the teacher. I on the other hand suspect that this was a sign of them compulsively wanting to be the hero, the leader. They also initially refused to accept any physical healing energy coming from anywhere on the right side of my body. I’ve never experienced that before in a healing session. Even though I do sometimes experience that that half (the right half or the left half) of a person’s body feels almost energyless, at a 4D level. Not that this person had that problem.

The preoccupation with going ever subtler, and therefore higher-D, was in stark contrast to the fifth person, who had tried to use sheer force of effort and strength of intention to storm the kingdom of heaven. Unfortunately for the fifth person, effort can very easily be corrupted by the ego, or not separated from the ego, and that’s quite a trap. Not that the fifth person didn’t achieve quite a lot in their session.

I would say the sixth person is a very capable OB traveler and psychic healer already, even if they may not know it. One suggestion I would offer them, though, is that Source is really already here, in everything, in the mud and the c***. So, once one has visited and known the highly subtle worlds and even being/divinity/universality itself, one returns – or starts to return -- to the marketplace and learns how to be free from unhappiness there. As long as one still has a physical body, one’s task is primarily to spiritualize the 3D and 4D worlds. Spirituality is not so much “up there” but “in here”. This is something that took me a long time to learn practically even though I have been a natural meditator since childhood, and now I’m 62 and heading towards 63. But I believe it’s the “highest” truth or reality even though it’s not mountaintop truth.

(7)
    What I experienced with the seventh person was remarkably similar to what I had experienced with the third. Again, I would guess, somebody quite experienced in meditation, because they had no trouble completely accepting and taking in all the healing “energy” I had on offer. No demands or manipulations of me, just perfect content in receiving whatever was being given. After a few minutes, this changed slightly in that the person started focusing on slightly subtler energy.

Then, after five minutes I was shown a very, very wide pair of wings made of pure gold, and a voice said: “You’re going!” At the same time there was an abrupt shift in the energies being taken, I would say with 4D and 5D energies now where a moment ago 3D and 4D energies were being accepted. I take it the person managed to use the healing energy to propel them OB into the astral world at this point. Then another five minutes of happily receiving whatever I had to offer at that level, except for a gradual shift to greater subtlety towards the end.

Then it seemed as if the person was losing concentration every now and then, as if reception was kind of “falling off” for a few seconds every now and then. But this person was quite happy to have gotten as far as they had – though no doubt they manage to do so by themselves quite often anyway.

(8)
    The eighth person had considerable maturity and peace in them, but also apparently had mental blocks that were stopping them from OB traveling. This person used the healing energy/light to slowly remove or defuse a number of such mental blocks. I happen to be absolutely certain that they got rid of the biggest blocks, but that there were also some smaller ones remaining. I expected this person could work through those remaining blocks on their own.

(1)
    The next visit was a return to the first person. This time, that person had little difficulty locating and receiving my healing light/energy. I expect that means there is a very good chance this person can learn to travel around in 4D, which after all is the world of pure energy.

I guess healing energy/light is something that some might call a form of “love”. It is certainly very pleasant to experience, very benevolent, and – while the healing session is happening -- focused on that individual only. In some ways, though, it’s rather cool, and unearthly. It’s also completely without strings. And it’s impersonal, because it comes whole from the total being of the healer. And given freely, just pure giving. After four minutes this person planted a very thick cord – make that a bundle of cords -- into my heart centre. I tolerated this for about four or five minutes, but then cut it off, after being aware that my awareness had by itself moved to detaching this person from that cord and its significance. I would interpret this to mean that probably this person was expecting that at the present time they could find happiness through being loved by another person. But pure being simply is, or includes, pure love of the most intense kind. First a person needs to find more of that, I would say, and then they can bring some of that into a relationship, but not vice-versa.

This person then planted a thick cord into my solar plexus, the area of friendship. Again, after a minute or two I cut it off.

However, I was impressed by this person’s sincerity, by their “boots and all” willingness to connect and relate.

After this second visit to the first person, my 3D coordination was absent for more than an hour. I spilt all kinds of things in my kitchen in a major way over half an hour afterwards, for instance. (My fault. I should have brought myself back into my 3D body more quickly, by using a variety of grounding techniques, which I ought to do routinely after every healing.) The fact that it took me so long to get back into my 3D body is proof that this was a very intense healing session and that the person worked extremely well, to put it mildly. Even if they had been not so smooth at OB travel before this healing visit, I wouldn’t be surprised if much of that changed in the space of that visit. Again, impressive sincerity, and great singlemindedness from this person. Although the first visit to this person had been shaky, this totally vindicated my suspicion that this was somebody with great potential.

Still, of course, OB skills take work, and practice. A bit like learning to master a musical instrument.

(2)
    Next I revisited the second person. One thing I was hoping to check on was whether that person could hold on smoothly and continuously to what I was sending them from halfway around the planet. Fortunately, this time the person had no trouble at all in doing that. They seemed to prefer a subtle level of energy. I don’t know whether my body had recharged its “batteries” enough at that time. Maybe at that point I mostly only had subtle energy to give, rather than the denser, more 3D-like supposedly “strong” energy. Still, I was happy with that session. This person knows there is important truth to discover OB, and I’m quite sure they have more than enough perseverance not to give up until they’ve really gotten somewhere.

(8)
    Finally, I revisited the eighth person. As I had suspected, this person had finished off clearing away their mental blocks regarding OB travel. In a number of ways this is a very well-balanced person (at least on a 4D level).

Next, I felt them probing for any fear in general that they had that might have some effect on their willingness to OB travel. There was something there from two previous lifetimes, but they worked through that very quickly. Then this person made some adjustments to the types of identities they mostly use. After ten minutes, I was confident all subconscious issues that might affect their ability to OB travel had been generally healed and removed.

Of course, the more skilful you become at letting go in order to go OB, the more easily you will be able to let go – maybe quite unconsciously -- of your past not only in your present life but also from past lifetimes.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (17th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (15th December 2012), kintun (16th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (15th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (16th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Caren (here)
    That's interesting thank you. Not sure why I would want you to leave sorry Trainee. Please know I very much appreciate what you are doing here. It's fascinating to read about your experiences, training etc.
    I have been practicing the psychic protection.
    Hi - I am no expert at all regarding this subject but I am getting pretty good at understanding the dynamic between the "conscious" part of our overall consciousness and what many refer to as the "sub conscious" and what I found true for me is that expansion of one's courage (and I do not mean foolish bravery... but true courage) widens and shortens a bridge between these two sub components of our overall consciousness.

It has been suggested by clinical psychologists that the average human uses only about 5% of their overall consciousness consciously... where we are aware of what our motivations are for what we think, speak/write and do which I have isolated to be our three basic generalized outputs (or major categories) under which all that comes forth from a Spirit being can be grouped.

What I discovered was my greatest problem all my life was that my sub conscious component was directing my outputs and very little was actually directed by my waking conscious mind.

What prompted me to respond to your post, Caren is a.) my affection for you as you had reached out to me and we created a personal connection (I honor these things greatly) and b.) that I thought I could share my view as to what I read between the lines of your post - that you seemed surprised that "you" might have ended an OBE connection with TraineeHuman because you know (at your waking conscious level) you have little to no fear! and that you want this experience greatly!

So my theory is that the possible "decoupling" came from a deeper part of "you" that resides underneath the surface of your waking conscious (thus within this vast region we call the sub conscious) and that surely with some time / practice, etc... your bridge between the two widens and shortens, that you become more aware of what's going on down under (and thus are able to resolve the deeper fears... fears we all have down there - I have plenty!!) and that you'll go "out there" more and more and not end the experiences... assuming that is what happened.

Apologies I wrote another semi-monster post, but I just thought I might share these thoughts as I am always exploring my theories.

Love to All and Caren and TraineeHuman - Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 15th December 2012 at 13:40.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (17th December 2012), Eram (15th December 2012), Jake (16th December 2012), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (15th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012), TraineeHuman (15th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

The planetary energies have already changed rather abruptly and quite dramatically, as of December 1st/2nd. They are already much subtler, and more joyful. You don’t need to wait until the 21st. The magical time is already here. Justoneman and I both independently observed this. I’m sure there are other members with the skills to objectively confirm this. It's not just because Xmas holidays are approaching, of course.

This is a time for us all to psychically heal others (and ourselves). We all have some level of natural healing ability. Yes, it does work better if you have developed some OB skills. But it works even if you haven't. In your consciousness/mind, create some psychic protection and then focus long-distance on the person or group. Then, simply let light and positive energy flow through you. It's as simple as that. You can, however, focus more specifically, on assisting with a particular issue. As far as I'm concerned, by doing this you're already partly going OB, even if maybe most of your consciousness's energy may remain tied up with keeping your body functioning while you are doing this.

I'd like to invite members to shoot for "miracle" healings -- maybe of the spirit rather than the body. Particularly of the people you influence most: your relatives, your workmates, your customers, your friends, and so on. If possible, be practical. If you can also make practical suggestions to these individuals in 3D, all the better. Whether we like it or not, we often influence others the most through our own example.

Give them inspiration, or a reason to find inspiration. Maybe you can do some small thing to help somebody to find a sensible new career that suits them. Maybe you can persuade a busy mother with kids that she needs to insist on having twenty minutes of alone time every evening, so she can regain her sanity and reflect. Maybe you can demonstrate to them, simply through your own behavior, that life can remain fun in the face of all kinds of hardships or challenges. Maybe you can help them face the pain and discomfort of making certain changes in their life that will make them less unhappy. Maybe you can just be a kind of sounding board for them, a listener who genuinely understands them and values them as they are. And so on.

By all means, meditate intensively, to bring yourself higher. But please, also reach out at this time, both OB and in body.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (17th December 2012), Chester (16th December 2012), Eram (16th December 2012), Ikarusion (11th November 2014), Jake (16th December 2012), kintun (16th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (16th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Peace4all (16th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012), Shamz (16th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by teradactyl (here)
    hi traineehuman, thank you for making this a post. i love the other two threads, and have read them, AND just finished both buhlman books this weekend.

i wanted to tell you that on friday night, i felt the vibrations. i think i got nervous, or excited and it ended very fast, but i know what i felt. i'd recognize it again.

i have a few random questions...which relates to your most recent post here; does the physical body still get the rest it needs? does our consciousness need rest?

is there anything 'wrong' with doing OBE right at the bedtime (say 10pm), or better to start middle of the night(12am-5am) if waking in the night?

are OBE's possible in close sleeping scenarios? (next to fiance etc)?

how do you deal with nervousness of nonphysical beings in your space immediately after going astral? (i admit i am very nervous about this so i didnt attempt sat or sun night at all).

thanks!!
    Hello, T,,, Please allow me to tackle some of your questions.

First of all, if you feel the vibrations, then you are half way there. The Idea then is to pick a couple of 'exit techniques' and go for it. Remember to always 'relax into' the vibrations (or other energetic sensations) to increase their intensity!

Second, yes,, the body still gets plenty of rest. Consciousness does not need rest. Our energy bodies are in full tilt when our physical bodies are sleeping. OBE is a completely natural part of being in deep trance,,, which sleep is!

It is best to practice OBE after at least one sleep cycle. So, no matter what time you go to sleep, set an alarm to wake you about 45 mins into sleep. Then clear your mind and 'coax' the vibrations. Remember to 'relax into' them when they come. After one sleep cycle, your brain has just been through alpha to delta sleep, and now,, it will be more natural for you to enter into 'sleep/trance' from a waking state!! Also, there is a natural energy body glow that will still be active once you wake from delta sleep.

Yes it is completely natural to project while laying next to someone else in bed. I do it all the time. I am often laying in some strange and unnatural positions because of mee wee dogs that think that they have to lay in my spot!!!! I will still project!

How do I deal with the reality of other astral beings??? Just grin and bear it!! They are part of it. Being in the astral connects us to a universal one-ness that makes it seem that Astral entities are in your space, when really, they are not,,, you are in theirs... If you let fear lead the way, then you may have difficulty with astral beings. Remember that YOU are a very powerful being, yourself!!! Stand in that power and noone can enter your 'space' if you do not give permission....

Keep up the good work. Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Benimal (23rd February 2013), Caren (17th December 2012), Chester (26th December 2012), Eram (17th December 2012), kintun (16th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (17th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (17th December 2012), soleil (27th March 2013), TraineeHuman (16th December 2012), Zaya (28th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Jake, thank you very much for your advice. As I’ve tried to make clear, I don’t have a traditional take on astral travel of the kind you do. (Some – though not all -- of the reasons for that can be found in the recent General Discussion thread “Another view of the Out of Body experiene”.) But I do appreciate that the traditional approach seems to be easier for most beginners. I’m sure your input is greatly appreciated.

I guess I bypassed much of the learning phase by having teachers who literally “lifted” me into 4D or higher enough times that it eventually felt familiar and (as far as I understand) I had ways to go there that bypass the vibrations altogether.

I would say we do all live in a 4D and 5D world as well as 3D all the time, though, because we have a psyche, an ego, and we have emotions and thoughts.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (17th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (17th December 2012), Jake (18th December 2012), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (17th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (17th December 2012), Shamz (17th December 2012)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

One of you has privately raised some interesting questions. These questions are topical given some people’s expectations regarding “ascension” either in the next week or the next three months or the next five years.

When I was visiting the eight individuals, in each case I was consciously OB at the time, and in either 4D, 5D or 6D. One question is as follows. Clearly, my 6D (or 5D, or 4D) HS was in communication with, let’s say, the 6D HS of the other person. But, did their HS know to expect my visit because (what they believed was) their 3D self was expecting it?

Another question is, what is the best way to improve their memory of what happened in 6D? In other words, how to transfer memories from the 6D HS to their 3D self?

I’m going to leave it to people to work out some of the answers through your own experience. But I would like to mention several relevant facts.

Firstly, I understand there’s actually overwhelming evidence from biologists studying the brain that the brain is actually like a TV set or a mobile phone. That is, it’s just a receiver to which “the mind” sends information. I’ll also state without proof that “the mind” is really Source, or the Mind of Source. So, the big puzzle is, how can something which is infinite-dimensional, or at the very least 21-dimensional, communicate anything of its essence into a brain in 3D? I understand in Christian theology this translates into the paradox of how can God be made man? I don’t believe anybody has as yet ever come up with a real explanation of this.

Something else to ponder is that although we move around in a 3D world, our emotions move in a 4D world and our (deeper) thoughts and intellect move in a 5D one. And somebody who is clairvoyant enough will see much of the scenery of the 4D plane without needing to go through the vibrations and travel out of their 3D body. They will see such things as auras around other people, and also energy fields or thought-forms or beings in the 4D world who don’t have any 3D body. I’d like to ask: if such a person can already see what’s in the 4D world, and therefore interact with everything in it, aren’t they already effectively in it? Why would they even bother to astral travel?

Another question to ponder. I happen to know that in some of their dreams every night people meet with their close friends and other significant people in their life at the time. If both they and the people they meet aren’t lucid for at least part of this, then what’s the point of meeting said people in dreamland at all? Moreover, how the heck do they find and exchange things with their friends so easily if they’re traveling blind all the way? This is one of a number of reasons why I find it impossible to believe other than that everybody lucidly astral travels every night. The real mystery is, why do most people forget that they did that, last night and every other night of their lives?

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (18th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (17th December 2012), kintun (18th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (17th December 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (18th December 2012), Shamz (17th December 2012)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Although my reply recently to an OB traveler’s question of how one communicates with the Higher Self was partly just to say that it’s a matter of experiencing, I did mention some examples of where it does seem to make sense that in practice – rather than theory! – sometimes there is a difference between the HS and what we might call the lower self.

I used to have a spiritual teacher who was usually a very accurate clairvoyant. Often if she asked me a question, she would say: "Did you know what you really said? You said ..." Usually, what she claimed I had actually said was, or implied, the opposite of what I had actually said with words. However, she would be listening at a deeper level -- no doubt to what we might call the higher self of mine.

I'm sure the Higher Self isn't always too interested in knowing what the lower self believes to be true. Why get stuck in garbage? On the other hand, the HS will often seek to set the lower self straight on the really important matters through dreams, particularly.

It also seems that quite often the lower self can only tolerate a certain level of truth and honesty at the time, despite the efforts of the HS to improve that situation.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (18th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (18th December 2012), Gardener (26th August 2015), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (17th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (18th December 2012), Shamz (17th December 2012), soleil (25th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 148 LastLast