+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you ever seen this photo? ( Mossad 9/11 moving van )

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Have you ever seen this photo? ( Mossad 9/11 moving van )

I'm not sure if this is a hoax or not. If this is a hoax, please take it down.

I had never seen this photo before today. I remember reading about and hearing about the "white moving van" on 9/11 - but I certainly would have searched for the image if I had known there was the smoking gun crime scene painting on the van.

So, is this real?

urban MOving SystemS incorporAteD

Dennis

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

KiwiElf (22nd November 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd November 2012), Midnight Rambler (22nd November 2012), Mike (22nd November 2012), PHARAOH (23rd November 2012), TargeT (22nd November 2012), Wookie (23rd November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Have you ever seen this photo? ( Mossad 9/11 moving van )

Without seeing the original, hard to know. It would be easy to fake - notice the whole cab on top (including the picture/billboard on the side) looks blurry compared to rest of the van? I doubt MOSSAD would be that "obvious" (but stranger things have happened)

Are there any independent eye witnesses who describe exactly this van & the stuff painted on it? (Yup, I know,... eyewitness accounts have proven to be highly unreliable
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 22nd November 2012 at 08:03.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I'm not sure if this is a hoax or not. If this is a hoax, please take it down.

I had never seen this photo before today. I remember reading about and hearing about the "white moving van" on 9/11 - but I certainly would have searched for the image if I had known there was the smoking gun crime scene painting on the van.

So, is this real?
    Google searches such as:
    • 9/11 moving mural van painted on side twin towers airplane crashing
    • mural painted on the side that depicted a jetliner crashing into the twin towers
    yield results such asOr, from http://libertyfight.com/2012/dancing..._in_court.html:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The FBI report outlines the fact that the dancing Israelis were found to have taken 76 photographs and had maps, plane tickets, boxcutters, and almost $5,000 cash. In their 2004 civil lawsuit, the Israeli plaintiffs demanded their possessions and money back, in addition to many other demands. The declassified FBI reports also outline the little known fact that additional Israelis driving vans were arrested by police in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire after the 9/11 attack. Numerous trucks and vans with explosives were stopped by police on 9/11. One of the vans had a mural painted on the side of a plane crashing into New York buildings. Although this sounds outlandish, it is indeed true, confirmed by the New York police radio transmission recordings from the day of 9/11/01. The mural was also discussed by U.S. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta in his official report.

Naturally the strangeness of this audio clip has lead to questions concerning its authenticity, yet this was cleared up soon after the clip emerged sometime last year, when it was discovered that reference to the mural van was also made in the February 2006 Norman Y. Mineta International Institute for Surface Transportation Policy Studies (MTI) report entitled: "Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks". The report states:
    "There were continuing moments of alarm. A panel truck with a painting of a plane flying into the World Trade Center was stopped near the temporary command post. It proved to be rented to a group of ethnic Middle Eastern people who did not speak English. Fearing that it might be a truck bomb, the NYPD immediately evacuated the area, called out the bomb squad, and detained the occupants until a thorough search was made. The vehicle was found to be an innocent delivery truck." [The Mystery Of The 9/11 Car Bombs Evidence points to multiple roaming backup teams with vans full of explosives [Infowars.net April 23, 2007].
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Whether the image in the first post of this thread is the "real" mural van or not, I don't know. But I'd wager there was some such vehicle, with an incriminating mural on the side, yes.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here's a Youtube video with the "9-11 Mossad 'Mural Van' - NYPD Radio Transmission":
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2012), Calz (22nd November 2012), delfine (22nd November 2012), KiwiElf (22nd November 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd November 2012), Midnight Rambler (22nd November 2012), Mike (22nd November 2012), mountain_jim (23rd November 2012), TargeT (22nd November 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Thanks Paul - that answered all my questions (and suspicions)

7. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

I like the way they use stealth!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

KiwiElf (22nd November 2012), Mike (22nd November 2012), TargeT (22nd November 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    It seems like some manipulation of fractal reality, what you want to happen must be repeated, and often in order for it to become reality.... Perhaps like "reagents" for a spell.... And apparently the more flagrant and "in the open" the better.

At least this has been my observation
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd November 2012), PathWalker (23rd November 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    It seems like some manipulation of fractal reality, what you want to happen must be repeated, and often in order for it to become reality.... Perhaps like "reagents" for a spell.... And apparently the more flagrant and "in the open" the better.

At least this has been my observation
    Adding confidence to the thought that time is not exactly linear ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

TargeT (23rd November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread