+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dulce interview - Anthony Sanchez interviews Colonel X

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Dulce interview - Anthony Sanchez interviews Colonel X

I know there will be plenty of you who have read this interview. However, there are many newer people who have not, as this is a couple of years old now. This interview is really good and if you have not read it before, it is recommended... a good read.
    I would love to hear what people think of it.

It is an interview by Anthony Sanchez of Colonel X about the goings on at the Dluce secret underground facilities.

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...l-X&highlight=
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:19.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Default Re: Dulce interview - Anthony Sanchez interviews Colonel X

This is a fascinating interview - I ran into this awhile back and couldn't put it down. I remember while reading this how many pieces of information from other informants and sources all sort of clicked together.

Highly, highly recommended to read.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Eram (28th December 2012), eva08 (26th November 2012), GCS1103 (24th November 2012), Kristo (22nd November 2012), Shade (22nd November 2012), Tommy (23rd November 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It was interesting hearing what he had to say about Phil Shneider, I had watched this just before it and his version of Dulce 79' was, according to Colonel X, not right.

Colonel X said that the materials Phil was holding were authentic.

Overall, I am inclined to feel that Colonel X's story is true. However, some of the story, especially about the Austra Albus, was not clear and contradictory. At one point he says that they became sick and died out but then that they didn't.

Also, I would predict that genetically, the 'elite' have an even bigger secret: that they are exactly the same genetically as everyone else. I wonder, if the illuminati employed geneticists just decide to play into the hype so as to keep their jobs or whatever. As soon as they became able to test for DNA they would have been, lolling... well someone would have been. Why? because even in the best of breeding programs, sperm gets in and sperm gets out. So do eggs. Sleeping with the pool man is not a new invention. And over thousands or hundreds of thousands of years, everyone is going to have those genetics. Genetic drift. Weakening of lines due to inbreeding. <--- self confirming fractal embedded predictions - "look we are just like our projenitors!, we must breed with the gelflings to survive!! [lol] One day we must die or recreate ourselves anew!!" [: P]

What their geneticists would be looking for these days to mark their lines are nothing more than regular markers, not 'alien DNA'. - well they might call it that just for storyboard effect... lol. Also, there is a common female ancestor we ALL share from about 100,000 years ago as shown by genetic analysis. Which is after the populations are supposed to have been split [between the Ausra Albus line and the non]. I think that it is a legitimation for their religion and 'position' and such... but that there is no actual difference between their DNA and everyone else's. It's all a story to make them feel better or rather to support their subconscious cities. It's the same as any cult - it's there to make people feel special.

And as for the aliens. I do believe they are real. However, when things manifest from projection - such as was seen in montauk, the philadelphia and associated experiments they are not the same kind of real. Some of you might know those who have siddihs of manifesting objects, and that those objects can be anything and are just as 'real' as real objects [we all have this ability, really].

The engine? That is the Earth. The projectors? That is humans [who are split between mind and heart future and past]. The projection? That'll be the aliens and numerous other things, yes even alien technology - all existent in the machinery of our bodies and DNA already, and by DNA I mean naturally Earth grown!!! we projected it, because that's the only way for a disconnected human to get things from A to B through the hypertime existence of their necessarily omni being. Don't get me wrong, they are real. To the touch to the effect to the everything. But then again - so can be all projection.

The point is that there are different kinds of 'real'. The aliens? They are from our own subconscious. We MADE them. The relevancy with this, is that you treat something like that different to something real, if you know what it is and where it came from. Clearing projections is the same as clearing chakras and clearing the consciousness of an individual. You treat maya as maya or you are not treating the disease properly. Once they are gone, the Earth's future is real. As it is - what the aliens lead to are collapsing time lines, because they are falsities in all measures except for the fact that they are us.

They kind of represent that we 'don't know where we are coming from' - we think we got tech from them but it's not [a connected human can make sh*t like that without 'assistance' and it's less dangerous in the long run because they know how the entire machinery in all realities and dimensions works and can therefore keep it safe for eternity [and therefore it is truly safe now] and don't get smart [<-- to the viewers who were so inclined].. I mean holistically - ANY understanding missing is dangerous and you know it] - and when you do things and you don't know actually where it came from or how it specifically works as in what is supporting it its time flow and energy roots - then you are working in ignorance and cannot support that which is supporting you, so to speak. This causes a collapsing time line because it's not self supportive.

The Dogs have their own secret program going on, don't you worry about that.

The geometry is created by two meeting sides which do not touch, over the separation [of heart and mind], within the human and the whole field [that which creates an exophysical field from the endophysical]. But once the abyss is traversed, the division is gone. And so are the projections. Over this abyss, the mind energy [currently used for the projection of things like the alien presence] is diverted into things such as majorly increased life spans, mind-ships and all sorts of amazing, healthy things. Proper manifestation. A healthy Earth and a healthy humanity. And a healthy exoplanetary relationship with our universal family!!!!

Am I saying that the aliens [we are seeing now, species wise] don't exist, really? Lol. they probably don't as in outside of Earth or of the Earth's dream [we are still in our Egg, believe it or not! we are embryonic dreaming, still]. Not saying that aliens don't in general, but they probably won't be the ones being projected here at present. And it is even possible that none exist at all! The dream that we are dreaming on Earth - we may be sharing this dream with other planet's dreams - of their history or their present and that's the stories we are dreaming, of a possible combined future. Or the dream may be ours alone - of all our futures and such - working them out now so that we are either viable or not for deep space and time existence.

What is in a future time line is in the present of that time line - hence the aliens. They are actually 'us'. Clear them up now and then we actually HAVE a future. You can tell when a timeline actually HAS a future because it is clear. Straight. I'm not saying that Humanity won't survive, because I think that we will. But it will be a small thread.

The dumb thing is that they are, when it comes down to it, just as caught in the zeitgeist of the time as regular culture. They are only beginning to understand the important of holistic reality and timeline management. Or beginning to pay attention to their scientists who do. Will it ever matter? I doubt it. People need their religions - the ailens - the Illuminati - they are religions. Not an actuality... a religion. Their metal books, legends, artifacts, aliens just as projected as any slab of 10 commandments. And remember - projections are real they are just not as real as home grown stuff, that's all, and the two states are different, very very different.

What is there but the single sovereign individual you are? You can't even show that anything but you exist, really [because all that you cognise is inseparable from your cognition]. That's [one way] how this knows itself to be true, when it comes down to it. Because YOU are the projector. Therefore you are whole. Therefore you can be nothing but the projenitor, in origin in every moment.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:20.

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

This looks like a great read ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (28th December 2012), Shade (23rd November 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And may i also add that that their DNA is no different to anyone else's because it never was.

A murky underworld, it is.

Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:21.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

-------

I've conducted, transcribed and edited many dozens of long, detailed interviews. This transcript does not read like an authentic conversation. I think Mozart and Doodah (key members of the Camelot Transtription team for many years) will confirm.

Note that this does not mean that the Colonel did not exist, that the information is inaccurate, or that the transcript was fiction. It does mean that (at least) it was significantly edited and/or in parts, re-written. This is definitive. I'm certain of this.

Not smart, in my opinion. Far better to leave interviews in pretty much their raw form, minus obvious hesitations and repetitions, which in itself provides valuable clues to authenticity. A researcher, reporting on something important that he's witnessed, shoots himself in the foot if he removes that authenticity, mistakenly thinking that it's in some way being improved.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (22nd April 2014), dan33 (25th November 2013), Davidallany (23rd November 2012), DeDukshyn (24th November 2012), DNA (23rd November 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), eva08 (26th November 2012), GCS1103 (24th November 2012), mountain_jim (24th November 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (24th November 2012), RUSirius (24th November 2012), Selene (23rd November 2012), Shade (23rd November 2012), Whippet (24th November 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's a shame then that we can't read the original conversation as it was, if it is true that it is different to what was documented. If Anthony did re write the conversation, then I don't think it should detract from the message, it can't be undone now. Maybe he was just new to interviewing and didn't know that altering the script was not good practice.

One thing I thought strange though was that he gave out heaps of information on the colonel so that even the most retarded private investigator could find him let alone a group with unlimited resources. You just wouldn't give out ANY info really.. wouldn't you. Anthony said what the colonel's job was (he taught psychology and had two post grad degrees) and that the uni had many campuses around the country and he said where he lived. A simple look through the local uni teaching staff and you've narrowed it down to a few hours elimination. Hell I reckon even I could figure it out if I tried. So what's with that.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:22.

11. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

its threads such as these that brought me to this forum " truly fascinating " Thanks for posting

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

DNA (24th November 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), GCS1103 (24th November 2012), Shade (24th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This transcript does not read like an authentic conversation.
    I had that nagging feeling as well, that this "interview" was a crafted piece of work. Can Anthony Sanchez produce the original audio tape of this interview? Surely he must have recorded it.

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,735 times in 4,314 posts

I hear what Bill is saying, but I find the material incredibly worth while, and even if the writing is 100% fiction, it still imparts a certain port hole view that lends one's mind to the proper thinking in regards to ancient aliens, and the idea that those ancient aliens probably have not gone anywhere.

I started a thread where I built off of the Anthony Sanchez Colonial X story and added the ideas Richard Schaver had when he wrote of the Dero.
    Are the Illuminati and the Men In Black one and the same?

Also, and of much higher signifigance is this Kerry Cassidy interview with Jay Weidner and Anthony Sanchez that is very recent. Some really good stuff.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Eram (28th December 2012), lookbeyond (24th November 2012), Shade (24th November 2012), Star Tsar (28th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't think that just because it reads 'too smooth' i.e. that it has been crafted, is necessarily a pointer to it being fiction. If a person was trying to make a thing look like an actual transcript, he would have made it more rough. I don't think there was any intended deceit here, just that he might have tidied it up a bit too much. I'm just going by my intuition which feels that the information is authentic. but whatever, of course it could be made up. I am thinking of writing to Anthony and asking about the audio and if we can listen and if not why not. If he did tinker with the script then he probably won't be willing to release the audio because he'll get flack for it. So even if the interview is real, we might not be able to get proof of it, which is a shame because if it IS real and the colonel risked so much to get the story out, and it means so much to him, and to ALL of us, then it should be released in its entirety just because that's the damn right thing to do.

In here it was mentioned about a program which was carried out where the black ops were abducting humans, themselves. This program started in 1995, apparently. I am wondering just how close I came to being one of them. This happened around December 95' or January 96' and it was summer in Australia. My boyfriend and I decided to drive down to Devil's Bend reservoir.

Back then there was a road that went right through the reservoir, and it only had a low barbed wire fence either side. They later changed it to cyclone fencing and now, by the look of the map, they have removed the road altogether. Devil's bend used to be just for drinking water but they made it into some kind of recreation reserve instead. We used to go out there and park in the middle of the water and listen to the frogs and look at the stars.

This one evening, we were enjoying the scene when we noticed a pinky-orange light over the tree line in the distance. It was just a short distance above it and was skirting around the edge of the reservoir, over the trees. At some point, it spotted us and started coming towards us and we had already realised that it was a UFO. As we watched we could make out its shape and that it was making no noise. And it was really big as well. It was a chunky dohnut shape, with a hole through the middle, - it looked like it had been constructed of lego, as in the edges of it weren't smooth and the gradients to the overall ellipse shape of it were in steps if you know what I mean.. and it would have been about 200m across. it got to us and just sat there about 100m above out heads. Four orangy lights around the hole in its base. There was no audible sound but I noticed a slight shimmer to the air and a sound that was too deep to hear in the ground below me, I could just perceive it.
    So it sat there.
    And we sat there.
    And my boyfriends goes.. "get in the car... NOW."
    and I was like "No, I think I'd like to stay, this is cool, come on"
    and he was like "get in the f*cking car NOW or I'm driving off without you."
    So I was like... "I guess I'm going then."
    in the car he said "I don't want to get anal probed**"
    yes well, that's not what he said to me later that year [bad dum tish]. But looking at the colonel's story, ............. maybe it was best that we left : )

I went into the newsagency a few weeks later and happened to see the cover of a UFO magazine. Someone had seen the same ship we had and had hand drawn a picture of it. If I had a UFO I'd go hang around over the world's most liveable city as well, it's SO beautiful down there. I miss it dearly.

**And hey, if that's all they were offering, I would have stayed, as long as they bought me a drink first and gave me a lift home, afterwards.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:23.

17. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't think it is fiction either, but I certainly can't claim it is not. My point is this, if it's fiction it is well researched fiction and is actually a probable reality based on the testimonies of Phil Schnieder and the research of Zacharia Sitchin.

Here is a 100% fictional story by a man named HP Lovecraft written in 1930 that imparts a certain amount of reality to the situation in my opinion. It's a short story so not a real long read.
    THE MOUND By HP LOVECRAFT

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ammit (25th November 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), Shade (24th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #13
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I find Anthony's interview of Colonel X very believable, but criticism of the story being a little too polished must be considered. I have asked Anthony if he has the audio recording of the interview, and I will report back what he says. In the meantime, here is more information to consider.

20. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Shade that story about the devil's bend reservoir ufo was awesome. Thanks for sharing. I don't know why but it reminded me of the ufo reported by Ingo Swan in his book penetration. The book also being a first person account of what could be termed a crypto terrestrial, as the expression is used by Anthony sanchez and jay weidner on their above interview with kerry cassidy.
    Last edited by DNA; 24th November 2012 at 18:17.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Eram (28th December 2012), Shade (24th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Also, and of much higher signifigance is this Kerry Cassidy interview with Jay Weidner and Anthony Sanchez that is very recent. Some really good stuff.

This video was two hours of boring. I also just subscribed to Anthony on facebook and the first post I read of his was about him passing his first kidney stone. Yeah so having to envision a stone making its way out of Anthony's penis was how I began this day. great. Can't wait for more stories of how his balls got twisted in his shorts and how his ear wax has built up so bad he has to scoop it out with special instruments. It can only get better. : /

Quote Posted by Whippet (here)
    I find Anthony's interview of Colonel X very believable, but criticism of the story being a little too polished must be considered. I have asked Anthony if he has the audio recording of the interview, and I will report back what he says.
    Ok cool, let's see what he says. I think that if it was able to be released it already would have been, though.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:24.

23. Link to Post #16
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shade (here)
    I think that if it was able to be released it already would have been, though.
    The colonel's voice would need to be disguised first, which may be why it hasn't been released. Maybe there are other reasons as well that I don't know.

By the way, at 16:55 in the Red Ice interview, Anthony says that he does have an audio recording of the interview with Colonel "X".

24. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

By the way, at 16:55 in the Red Ice interview, Anthony says that he does have an audio recording of the interview with Colonel "X".
    Well if he would have to say he had an audio of it whether he actually had one or not, wouldn't he. You don't conduct an interview and not take an audio. You can say you have anything.

If there is an audio and he won't release it then it may be because of hiding the colonel's voice for privacy reasons - but that can be done, and he released enough information so that the colonel is findable to anyone with a few hours to spare let alone the military - so it shouldn't matter that much about the voice signature.

OR it could be the case that he 'embellished' it and if the original is released then he is busted for that. Or even that it is slightly polished - that may have been done innocently but now that it has been done and released.. if he releases the original people are going to be like "why the hell did you change it? that's not good practice - the point was to know what the Colonel had to say - not what you thought he should have to say". To put out the original and be brave enough to take the flack is a big ask. But considering the importance of the information - it's definitely the right thing to do. But hey - we can't all be heroes eh? Can't be all 'out in the desert of sacrifice' pulling stones out your cock, can you now.

I want to know if anyone has heard the audio, other than Anthony, because that would help to verify it.

And the audio may not have been released for other reasons - maybe the Colonel asked specifically that the audio not be released. Maybe there is another reason I just can't imagine.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:25.

25. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's a shame then that we can't read the original conversation as it was, if it is true that it is different to what was documented. If Anthony did re write the conversation, then I don't think it should detract from the message, it can't be undone now. Maybe he was just new to interviewing and didn't know that altering the script was not good practice.

One thing I thought strange though was that he gave out heaps of information on the colonel so that even the most retarded private investigator could find him let alone a group with unlimited resources. You just wouldn't give out ANY info really.. wouldn't you. Anthony said what the colonel's job was (he taught psychology and had two post grad degrees) and that the uni had many campuses around the country and he said where he lived. A simple look through the local uni teaching staff and you've narrowed it down to a few hours elimination. Hell I reckon even I could figure it out if I tried. So what's with that.
    btw I think that he added that the uni was one with 'many campuses around the country' in the red ice radio interview not in the original interview. And once again I will say ... that it is either really stupid.. or really stupid... to give out that much info. not only has he narrowed it down to job description, area and post grad degree and number but also to only those unis with nationwide campuses. Seriously are you joking? As IF... if you were trying to protect someone's identity you would give that much out. And the guy who did the lie detector:... "I can't say his name except that he's a retired cop [said which area but I forget] and now works as a private detective". Even THAT could be deduced by regular people. I'm astounded by it. Just not adding up.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:25.

26. Link to Post #19
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And once again I will say ... that it is either really stupid.. or really stupid... to give out that much info.
    You are assuming that the personal info given out about Colonel X is all true. I assume that it is deliberately misleading info, since the object is to hide the Colonel's identity. These people are not stupid.

I agree that having some portion of the audio, since it supposedly exists, would be useful for verifying the accuracy of the interview. But we may not get that. Even without all the verifications we would prefer, the information in the interview could still be all true, or all false, or anywhere in between. But if any of it is true, it means we're living in a Matrix of lies and illusions, which also happens to be consistent with what most other whistle-blowers are saying at great peril to themselves.

27. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You are assuming that the personal info given out about Colonel X is all true. I assume that it is deliberately misleading info, since the object is to hide the Colonel's identity. These people are not stupid.

I agree that having some portion of the audio, since it supposedly exists, would be useful for verifying the accuracy of the interview. But we may not get that. Even without all the verifications we would prefer, the information in the interview could still be all true, or all false, or anywhere in between. But if any of it is true, it means we're living in a Matrix of lies and illusions, which also happens to be consistent with what most other whistle-blowers are saying at great peril to themselves.
    Considering the resources that are available to the military - a few false leads isn't anything to them. The smart thing to do would be to have said nothing. False leads, as he has presented them, are neither here nor there to the military. All it has served to do is make the whole thing sound suspicious. If they wanted to figure out who the colonel was, they could. For sure, they could. They know pretty much the f*ck everything or can find it out.
    So if it was real information it was stupid
    If it was false information it was still stupid because it has served to make it look suss and it means nothing to people who might want to find him, anyway.
    If it is false because the whole story was false then ... I don't know what it is.

I am still inclined to believe the story though - maybe it's just an intuitive thing. I don't even know why I do, which isn't a very reliable reason! But seeing as these things exist [In whatever state of matter and reality representation and expression they do*], this version just sounds like the most plausible among versions.

* I say this because I do think that they are not what they appear to be. How many people who know of them will deffo support that statement, that "I do not think that they are what they appear to be." Well that's cause' they aren't. They are as deep and unfathomable as looking into your own self reflective psyche. All magicians know that you can create things [real projections], it's an age old art. These guys are just the product of mass projection of the same forces. [Or perhaps as I have come to conclude lately, bio-engineered but not by ETS; by US]
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast