+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Roman on Video YUUK/Start of Human Potential.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Anastasia's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Roman on Video YUUK/Start of Human Potential.

Dear Roman:

It is wonderful to 'meet' you!

I wrote the complete exercise. I felt so much vulnerability throughout my being. I am afraid of traveling long distance. It was powerful for me to continue...not give up!

In my own little circumfrance of a world, I am very clearly aware that I am the Creator of my reality.

I have always appreciated all that you have to share.

The Human Potential is a wonderful, magnificent, stupendous, timely subject...let's continue....together!

Anastasia

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Post:

Caren (23rd November 2012), Chester (23rd November 2012), crosby (23rd November 2012), Mark (23rd November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Where is my focus?

I cannot create with simply thoughts.

I must include my High Heart.

For me, it must be an experience of full bodied, consciousness, awareness, with NO DOUBT!

I can only have no doubt when my heart is included.

My heart's longing is a main ingredient.

I can have no judgements.

Good, Bad, Right, Wrong, Dark, Light...

I must be past all of that.

And,

That is this Journeyman's task...

Anastasia

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Post:

angelahedgehog (23rd November 2012), Chester (23rd November 2012), crosby (23rd November 2012), fractal being (23rd November 2012), lookbeyond (23rd November 2012), Mark (23rd November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

And,
    How can I possibly create when I am in fear?

How do I heal the fear?

I must have a 'knowing' within my being that is so profound...no room left for doubt.

My Divine Self has no fear.

My personality does.

Contact with Divine Me...is the work I do as much as I can.

I absolutely love that Me...She is soooooo lovely, sweet, kind, funny, playful, wise, and Free!

So, Cheers all!

Here's to US! We are the ones we have been waiting for....yea!

Anastasia

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Post:

Chester (23rd November 2012), crosby (23rd November 2012), fractal being (23rd November 2012), lookbeyond (23rd November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Just another note: Wow, I feel so inspired by this post!

I have to know that all others are well...I cannot focus on the darkness that is occuring...

The Challenge...can I 'see them all' well???

No matter the obvious perception. Can I see past the three D perception to the truth of all beings.

Can I have no judgement on anyone at all. No matter their part in the supposed "greek tragedy"?

For It I am to create, it must not be split by circumstances.

For Instance, I was in the middle of the storms of nyc...I had moments when I believed in the destruction, then came back to center...lights went back on after they had failed.

It's not easy for us all right now.

We are all here together, yet we are all unique universes unto ourselves.

Namaste'

Anastasia

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Post:

Chester (23rd November 2012), crosby (23rd November 2012), Flash (23rd November 2012), fractal being (23rd November 2012), lookbeyond (23rd November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Hi Roman, wonderful idea ad excellent narration. Many thanks.

On topic:

I didn't bother with the task of wallet, keys and credit cards, since I don't have any
    I'm taking the phone with me though. It would be dead anyways wherever I'd go, while it would serve as a notebook, instead of pen and paper.

Waiting for the car: Too good to be true. I don't feel any fear for whomever is in that car. If they have good intentions, I will sense it. I'll just enjoy the ride. After all there are always soul brothers on our way.

At the airport: I've messed up! I'm clueless and the center of attention. Now that's what we call suspicious. I'd better start thinking of a good excuse when approached by the security. It really feels like a journey to hell.

I get the ticket: It is starting to become exciting and challenging and I love to fly anyways.

On plane: [I never assumed that the ticket was a return ticket either]. Ok, I messed up again! But it's ok. It's not the first time going through this situation and I'm gonna make it as always

Love and peace,
    fractal being

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), Caren (24th November 2012), crosby (23rd November 2012), lookbeyond (23rd November 2012), Mark (24th November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I hate to spoil the party on the last part, but I realized that most airlines (acting on behalf of "immigration authorities" when visiting foreign countries) usually, but not always (like if they have a mind fart) require you to have a return ticket unless you have residency in the country you are traveling to... SO, I would have actually had one BUT, after meeting Bill and the Ecuadorian ground crew, and seeing the fresh fruit and vegetable markets, after breathing the far cleaner mountain air, after seeing all the waterfalls and after seeing the blue, blue sky I may just tear the return ticket up!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelahedgehog (23rd November 2012), Caren (24th November 2012), crosby (23rd November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (23rd November 2012), Spiral (23rd November 2012), Spirithorse (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    I hate to spoil the party on the last part, but I realized that most airlines (acting on behalf of "immigration authorities" when visiting foreign countries) usually, but not always (like if they have a mind fart) require you to have a return ticket unless you have residency in the country you are traveling to... SO, I would have actually had one BUT, after meeting Bill and the Ecuadorian ground crew, and seeing the fresh fruit and vegetable markets, after breathing the far cleaner mountain air, after seeing all the waterfalls and after seeing the blue, blue sky I may just tear the return ticket up!
    not if you have a long stay visa or are deemed able to buy a ticket at any time meaning: a gold credit card / cash lots of - lol. Either one beats the purpose.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

crosby (23rd November 2012), Mark (24th November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (23rd November 2012), Spiral (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ahhh yes, also my experience, Flash, is as a US citizen and thus the rules are extremely strict on this. I guess if I were PTBs, I would keep a pretty short leash on clowns like me anyways.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

crosby (23rd November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Hi All

First I owe a apology to all the ladies, I never considered that there would be a problem of leaving the family behind, but am very surprised as I expected more intuition from you girls.

This was just a mind trip and some of you have given enough info concerning feeling and thinking. Thank you all for participating and we shall go from there.

March 2011 though I thought it was longer than that, I wrote https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onsense-part-1 and I have been repeatedly pushing this understanding for all this time, knowing that many have read it and are fed-up with it, I had also said in one of the threads (who do you think you are) that I have never hidden anything from any body because its already here on Avalon.

I have also seen that this information went past the majority of people here and my only option is to go paragraph by paragraph of the important points on video to make certain it is understood properly, the first video has everything to do with part 1 and part 2 of "its all nonsense".

The feed back that I feel is that though you are basically awake, you are happy enough where you are, and if change comes, it comes. Some of you feel you are following the path, and that's all that matters, I am telling you that if you are following the path, and have reached a level that you are happy at, and cant perform what was stated on the video, you have wasted your time, you're not anywhere near to the path because you cannot express your higher consciousness in this illusion, you cannot have what you think you have, if it cant be expressed here, this here is of the mind.

WE are the world biggest saboteurs and assassins of our own reality, our though and feeling betray us all for we don't understand the basics that should of been thought to us as children.

When Parcival did the grammar check on part 1 and part 2, (which I am very grateful as it easier to read) on part one he omitted a paragraf because he could not understand it to correct it, though I had let it go, it was the most important of paragraphs which I will make the next video about.

This is its content.

We know that there is one law in the universe, and all others are derivatives of this one law. This law is attraction and repulsion, action and reaction, the push and the pull of all things material, all are governed by consciousness, for all is consciousness only. We know that the effect works in reverse in life, that why most people don’t understand it. Whatever you have an aversion to, you attract, whatever you have an attachment to, you repel, this is very important to understand.

The subconscious sees attachment as a need or a want as your point of focus, as not having and pulling, therefore the reaction to pull, is push, it will create the state of not having, and you will loose. The subconscious sees aversion as repelling, pushing away as your point of focus, therefore the reaction to push is pull, you will attract more of what you don’t want, you will gain.

Regards to all and thank you

roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 23rd November 2012 at 22:18.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), Caren (24th November 2012), Chester (23rd November 2012), crosby (23rd November 2012), fractal being (25th November 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd November 2012), lookbeyond (23rd November 2012), Mark (24th November 2012), Swanette (25th November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012), Zelig (23rd November 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Hi Roman, as we are beings with emotion and feelings how can we be neutral about EVERYTHING (im not shouting) so that we allow abundance/enough/?happy life-to manifest-if we were able to release all our fears away and begin again just being, how would we then progress given that aversions exist on a daily basis especially in this world today. How can i be neutral about rearing my children- its an emotional minefield- maybe we need to be independent persons ie no children or at least wait until they are grown in life to achieve what you say?

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), Chester (23rd November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi lookbeynd, hope all well

I am not talking about disengaging but engaging in all life. seeing that this info has been here a long enough time, we will go through it, without jumping the gun, so as to see this properly. I understand what you are saying having a hectic life. its is just as important on how you handle that aversion as, how you managed to attract it in the first place. It a BS answer as I know what you are saying, but you are in the middle of something that you did not maybe realise before, things will simmer down, just release daily or constantly until some balance emerges onto your life. reaction is not the way, giving in is not the way, letting go is the way, gently.

Good question, no easy answer, every body is different and handles differently, you have to learn to let go, but still be responsible.

regards to you lookbeyond, its to early days yet.

roman

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Chester (23rd November 2012), lookbeyond (24th November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

A Good Thing You Bring Out In These Times, Thank You!

Just a note, ROMANWKT

I feel there are many quiet Onlookers here at Avalon that have actually lived this...
    to one degree or another...
    some to a full degree...and it is ongoing in Their lives.
    Many do not speak up and out...
    'who do you think you are' reactions cautions Them to simply observe,
    humility even overrides Avalonian comradery with some, imho.

I will make a simple personal 'proof of point' of Your thread here:
    I have nothing but a driver's license and passport and a few bags of belongings and absolutely everything I have needed on my sovereign journey the past five years has been there for me moving forward simply listening to my own 'promptings'...it CAN be done, and many People around the world are doing it and are helping an energy entrainment of 'taking the leap' and being of service come to BE in the now.

I understand You are aware of all of this...and thus here We are : )
    ...just thought I'd share as a 'thanks' to anyone and everyone here at Avalon doing it in their own lives in some way, shape or form....and there are many here doing just that!

Kudos to All!

Great Thread!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), Belle (24th November 2012), Caren (24th November 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd November 2012), gaiagirl (24th November 2012), Kiforall (24th November 2012), lookbeyond (24th November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    A Good Thing You Bring Out In These Times, Thank You!

Just a note, ROMANWKT

I feel there are many quiet Onlookers here at Avalon that have actually lived this...
    to one degree or another...
    some to a full degree...and it is ongoing in Their lives.
    Many do not speak up and out...
    'who do you think you are' reactions cautions Them to simply observe,
    humility even overrides Avalonian comradery with some, imho.

I will make a simple personal 'proof of point' of Your thread here:
    I have nothing but a driver's license and passport and a few bags of belongings and absolutely everything I have needed on my sovereign journey the past five years has been there for me moving forward simply listening to my own 'promptings'...it CAN be done, and many People around the world are doing it and are helping an energy entrainment of 'taking the leap' and being of service come to BE in the now.

I understand You are aware of all of this...and thus here We are : )
    ...just thought I'd share as a 'thanks' to anyone and everyone here at Avalon doing it in their own lives in some way, shape or form....and there are many here doing just that!

Kudos to All!

Great Thread!
    Thank you for that eaglespirit, you don't know how glad I am to hear that, the tide will change here, and voices will be heard, as more understanding and sharing continue with ease, without people feeling suppressed.

Regards to you all then, and let rip and please, please have your say.

roman

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), Caren (24th November 2012), eaglespirit (24th November 2012), Kiforall (24th November 2012), lookbeyond (24th November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I have experienced this in my life but had always thought it was something to do with my character or personality. My biggest failures resulted from aggressively pursuing some goal and my life's highlights seem to have 'just happened' while I wasn't paying attention. I think John Lennon had a theory about this too.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), eaglespirit (24th November 2012), gaiagirl (24th November 2012), Kiforall (24th November 2012), lookbeyond (24th November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Hi All

First I owe a apology to all the ladies, I never considered that there would be a problem of leaving the family behind, but am very surprised as I expected more intuition from you girls.

This was just a mind trip and some of you have given enough info concerning feeling and thinking. Thank you all for participating and we shall go from there.

March 2011 though I thought it was longer than that, I wrote https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onsense-part-1 and I have been repeatedly pushing this understanding for all this time, knowing that many have read it and are fed-up with it, I had also said in one of the threads (who do you think you are) that I have never hidden anything from any body because its already here on Avalon.

I have also seen that this information went past the majority of people here and my only option is to go paragraph by paragraph of the important points on video to make certain it is understood properly, the first video has everything to do with part 1 and part 2 of "its all nonsense".

The feed back that I feel is that though you are basically awake, you are happy enough where you are, and if change comes, it comes. Some of you feel you are following the path, and that's all that matters, I am telling you that if you are following the path, and have reached a level that you are happy at, and cant perform what was stated on the video, you have wasted your time, you're not anywhere near to the path because you cannot express your higher consciousness in this illusion, you cannot have what you think you have, if it cant be expressed here, this here is of the mind.

WE are the world biggest saboteurs and assassins of our own reality, our though and feeling betray us all for we don't understand the basics that should of been thought to us as children.

When Parcival did the grammar check on part 1 and part 2, (which I am very grateful as it easier to read) on part one he omitted a paragraf because he could not understand it to correct it, though I had let it go, it was the most important of paragraphs which I will make the next video about.

This is its content.

We know that there is one law in the universe, and all others are derivatives of this one law. This law is attraction and repulsion, action and reaction, the push and the pull of all things material, all are governed by consciousness, for all is consciousness only. We know that the effect works in reverse in life, that why most people don’t understand it. Whatever you have an aversion to, you attract, whatever you have an attachment to, you repel, this is very important to understand.

The subconscious sees attachment as a need or a want as your point of focus, as not having and pulling, therefore the reaction to pull, is push, it will create the state of not having, and you will loose. The subconscious sees aversion as repelling, pushing away as your point of focus, therefore the reaction to push is pull, you will attract more of what you don’t want, you will gain.

Regards to all and thank you

roman
    My experience has been that what you stated is true depending on my attitude. I have found that when my attitude is a certain way, I experience exactly as you just described. I also discovered that when my attitude is different, I experience the exact opposite of what you just described. I also discovered the difference between these two attitudes. I am uncomfortable in describing either of these two attitudes as I feel that if the experience of another Spirit being is similar to mine, then it is important for them to discover the attitude component on their own.

Again, I reiterate, this has been only my own experience and does not mean at all to imply this would be anyone else's experience.

Cheers, Chester

EDIT:

Quote reaction is not the way, giving in is not the way, letting go is the way, gently.
    This I found is perhaps the greatest secret to life (of course, my opinion), but this is exactly how I achieved the attitude I now have which is allowing me to attract exactly what I want, especially the surprises!
    Last edited by Chester; 23rd November 2012 at 23:59.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), eaglespirit (24th November 2012), gaiagirl (24th November 2012), lookbeyond (24th November 2012), ROMANWKT (23rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Make no mistake Chester I deal with the mechanic so there is clear understanding as humanly possible to explain, and then reverse engineer back to consciousness as best one can for that understanding that I am always on about, there are many that do not understand, and many that do. what is right, and what is wrong, is just a view. you have something to share Chester, then please do and help.

Regards as ever Chester

roman

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), eaglespirit (24th November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Funny Roman, I was awake for a while last night thinking about your video presentation, and it occured to me that what you are describing is something inherent to all of us, a birthright so to speak. There is a part of us, though a mostly dormant part, that inherently knows it can move about this reality as it so pleases, free of any restrictions. The trick is, one must step off the proverbial cliff and simply trust to earn access, no freebies in Earth Game.

So Roman, I have my idea of what you're talking about, tell me please if it matches your version. Anyone on "the path" so to speak, will sooner or later come to the point where they are compelled to either commit to something similar to your exercise in real action, risking all in the process, or continue playing around safely in the shallow end of the pool.

As a side note, I have the funny feeling that many here are doing this already, in small increments in their daily lives, quite possibly without even consciously realizing it. Call it practice time if you will. Very few, including me, would take your leap of faith just for the hell of it, but once it is truly recognized that we've already done it because we had no other choice, I can see it becoming almost becoming sport in nature.

That would be a game changer now wouldn't it...

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 24th November 2012 at 00:32.

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Lightbulb Re: Roman on Video YUUK/Start of Human Potential.

I must say Roman i got a little Paranoid and nervous when i approached The Toilet Safety Administration at the airport. Or The TSA if you will........Once i got passed that emotional distress i felt a sense of peace and calm knowing that i will be greated at Ecuador with some very special and spiritual company. What a Wonderful and insightful Thread. Im liking the idea of thought consciousness and how we can adhere it to every day manifest in the now. Simply brilliant Roman. Kudos and Wanishi....

PS I brought my Peacepipe along this trip as well. I just hope Modwiz doesn't run off with it and head towards The Andes Mts. And have to get a search party to find him. As he has done this before you know.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 24th November 2012 at 01:04.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), eaglespirit (24th November 2012), Fred Steeves (24th November 2012), gaiagirl (24th November 2012), lookbeyond (24th November 2012), ROMANWKT (25th November 2012), Wind (24th November 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

In this exercise, it doesn't matter where you are going (Ecuador, grocery store, work, refrigerator).
    Are you able to enter experience alone, naked of all that helpful stuff (keys, money, expectations...)?
    Yep! You did it when you were born. Before you knew better. We were all brave babies and taught
    to be frightened adults.
    And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

Anastasia (24th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), eaglespirit (24th November 2012), Fred Steeves (24th November 2012), Kiforall (24th November 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th November 2012), lookbeyond (24th November 2012), norman (24th November 2012), ROMANWKT (25th November 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2012)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

Quote Posted by westhill (here)
    In this exercise, it doesn't matter where you are going (Ecuador, grocery store, work, refrigerator).
    Are you able to enter experience alone, naked of all that helpful stuff (keys, money, expectations...)?
    Yep! You did it when you were born. Before you knew better. We were all brave babies and taught
    to be frightened adults.

Whaw ! that's such a brilliant observation mate.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (24th November 2012), eaglespirit (24th November 2012), ROMANWKT (25th November 2012), westhill (24th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast