Thread: David Wilcock (again) - why I had issues with David

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default David Wilcock (again) - why I had issues with David

I have spent a good bit of time searching within myself as to why I found myself resentful regarding David Wilcock... a man I never actually met and yet a man that I believed I had come to know.

First - resentment... It is my understanding that a "held onto resentment" is negative for the one who resents and could negatively effect the target of the resentment.

Clearly it doesn't serve me nor David nor anyone who knows David or knows of David for me to hang onto some silly resentment.

I believe I have moved past this but I feel it is important that I post this mental exercise that allows me to exorcise the demon stuck within my emotional field.

If you have purchased David's four part video series which David charged $77 dollars for at the time I purchased this series, then you will certainly know about what I am about to share.

David begins the video series with a brief introduction and then quickly shifts his demeanor to the following... "A couple of minor points of business that I'd like to start with..." He then directs your attention to the artists behind the art work he reveals (incredible and beautiful I might add) but then moves you into a warning about "piracy" of the information... yes, information he "teaches" in the upcoming video series.

He calls it "privileged, protected content" and then he begins to educate you about video piracy. I wanted to post a print screen of his "warning" as it is displayed in words but I fear I may attract the attention of his "staff" who monitors such things... yes... my $77 helped pay staff (Wilcock "police") to "protect" his video from being shown without Divine Cosmos receiving financial remuneration for each and every showing at a rate of $77 per viewing (he states this is how they will base their damages calculation... each and every "illegal" viewing).

Now understand, this video series is about "accessing your higher self" and Wilcock is your "teacher" and the information taught is being "copyrighted."

Then he goes into a "confidentiality warning" - the copyright is of "David Wilcock, 2010."

"Any website, email, public address, MP3, video, etc. (yes... etc. thus wide open to every possible method of information transformation) using this content (yes, "content" - wide open... all the information he is sharing in this video series he is "locking down") will be considered a copyright violation."

"Please do not teach the material."

Yes, he actually says that. I swear to God he actually says that.

Now each of the four videos begin with this "warning."

I was blown away... here is a man who has aligned with the forces against "financial tyranny" and yet blasts you at the beginning of each of these 4 videos in this series called "Accessing Your Higher Self" essentially using laws made by the lovely PTBs to protect this information such that David Wilcock could benefit "financially" through the very system he attacks.

Besides the obvious, blatant hypocrisy David Wilcock projects by starting his "please do not dive in and start teaching this content as if it is yours to teach."

You have got to be kidding me.

So I looked in the mirror.

What do I feel is rightfully protectable that I might possess and that I might share with others regarding accessing my "higher self."

Isn't protecting and possessing "love" examples of my "lower self" and in fact perhaps my "lowest self" at its finest?

So this is why I threw my copy of The Source Field Investigations in the garbage though I regret now I didn't burn it as perhaps someone may have rummaged through the bin and gave the book a shot at resurrection.

Whew... that felt good to get out.

So, mirror, mirror on the wall... what is wrong with me? Could I be wee bit jealous this clown is able to financially benefit from his presentation of "realistically close to home truths?" Flit all over the world as some budding celebrity, stay in all sorts of nice hotels, probably gets plenty of attention from the opposite sex (or perhaps the same sex if that's his flavor... or perhaps even both - certainly anyone who knows me knows I take issue with none of what adults decide to do by agreement in this way).

I am jealous.

There's the lesson of David Wilcock for justthisonewriter.

And so, in recognizing the truth, appreciating the lesson and then turning my energies all around, I can now embrace the man.

Even knowing his book debut was #18 on the New York Times best seller list (from what I heard from David)... and isn't 18 = 6 + 6 + 6?

Ahhh and there's my best friend once again, "THE Ego... the "beast" though David (in my humble opinion) doesn't hold a candle to Aleister.

There... I was finally able to get it out.

I will add one more comment - David did not increase my level of respect for him when I learned of the way he treated Bill when Bill posted a comment on his Divine Cosmos website three or so months back. In fact, it was at that time I learned Wilcock (and staff) were actively censuring posts. Yes... actually censuring comments relative to his information and presentations.

What sort of tyranny would we call this, David?

Power corrupts I have been told... David should become King of the World and then we can settle all these matters once and for all.

Whew... it felt good to get this out.

Now take aim, Wilcock fans - I made my target wide and open!

Love to All and Have a Great Day -
    Samuel Chester Hunter, San Jose, Costa Rica (hoping to save David's staff's time in case they might want to share their views with me).

Ohhh, I suggest a name change to "Locking Down Access to Your Higher Self"
    Last edited by Chester; 24th November 2012 at 13:45.

2. The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th November 2012), Amysenthia (24th November 2012), Anchor (24th November 2012), angelahedgehog (24th November 2012), applecrusher1992 (28th November 2012), aranuk (25th November 2012), avid (25th November 2012), Bill Ryan (24th November 2012), Billy (24th November 2012), BrianEn (24th November 2012), ceetee9 (24th November 2012), Christine (24th November 2012), Cristian (25th November 2012), D-Day (25th November 2012), David Trd1 (25th November 2012), Davidallany (25th November 2012), ea_jones (24th November 2012), efields (25th November 2012), elysian (25th November 2012), enfoldedblue (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), EsmaEverheart (25th November 2012), etheric underground (24th November 2012), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2012), Flash (24th November 2012), fractal being (24th November 2012), gaiagirl (27th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), grampah (26th November 2012), Hervé (24th November 2012), Isserley (25th November 2012), Jean-Luc (24th November 2012), Kryztian (24th November 2012), Lone Bean (25th November 2012), Mandala (25th November 2012), Mark (25th November 2012), Maunagarjana (25th November 2012), meat suit (24th November 2012), noprophet (24th November 2012), noxon medem (26th November 2012), Pam (25th November 2012), Patrikas (26th November 2012), pixiestix (25th November 2012), RMorgan (24th November 2012), silverchimes (25th November 2012), Snoweagle (24th November 2012), Spiral of Light (25th November 2012), spiritguide (24th November 2012), Swanette (25th November 2012), Tane Mahuta (25th November 2012), TargeT (24th November 2012), The Truth Is In There (25th November 2012), Timewaster (24th November 2012), truth4me (24th November 2012), ulli (24th November 2012), write4change (25th November 2012), Youniverse (30th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock (again) - why I had issues with David

Hey Chester,

The funny thing is, like Bill said once, David uses other people´s materials, including Project Camelot´s materials, without respecting their copyrights at all...

Anyway, I guess you all know what I think about him. I wont get into another discussion about Wilcock.

Cheers,

Raf.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

aranuk (25th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), Isserley (25th November 2012), noxon medem (26th November 2012), RUSirius (24th November 2012), spiritguide (24th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

People are complex. Gotta take the good with the bad. He has a big ego and with that come many other traits. But I still think having come out the way he did was better than if he'd just kept his info private and led an anonymous life. A good portion of the info he puts out is really valuable, I find.

Much of the info in Source Field Investigations is really cutting edge in my opinion, or take the 43T lawsuit for instance. Now a year after he started talking about it even the mainstream media reported on it and it seems people got killed over that:
    CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

Obviously this is murky, so just take everything with a grain of salt.

All I'm saying is, there are annoying characteristics to be found in everyone. So the challenge as a human collective is to somehow appreciate this fact and focus on continually developing constructively. Everybody can only lead by example and we cannot make others develop, but we can still love from the heart. Those who are the hardest to love need it most.

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

angelahedgehog (24th November 2012), aranuk (25th November 2012), Camilo (24th November 2012), cheez_2806 (25th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), Davidallany (25th November 2012), DeDukshyn (24th November 2012), ElusiveHippo (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), fifi (26th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), gooty64 (24th November 2012), Jean-Luc (24th November 2012), Limor Wolf (24th November 2012), Lone Bean (25th November 2012), mahalall (24th November 2012), Maunagarjana (25th November 2012), mountain_jim (24th November 2012), Mutchie (24th November 2012), Reinhard (24th November 2012), RUSirius (24th November 2012), Supedad (25th November 2012), ViralSpiral (25th November 2012), WhiteFeather (25th November 2012), Wind (24th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    I was blown away... here is a man who has aligned with the forces against "financial tyranny" and yet blasts you at the beginning of each of these 4 videos in this series called "Accessing Your Higher Self" essentially using laws made by the lovely PTBs to protect this information such that David Wilcock could benefit "financially" through the very system he attacks.
    http://youtu.be/pYM60YOczIU?t=7m15s

Excerpt from the great movie "La Belle Verte"

Check between 7:15 thru 7:48 this nice discussion between inhabitants of this small green planet (lost somewhere in the cosmos) discussing about money on planet Earth.

Basically the conversation goes:

-- And was really difficult over there ?

-- Oh yeah. The law of the strongest (...) They even still had the system based on money...
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 24th November 2012 at 15:06.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Chester (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), gaiagirl (27th November 2012), Limor Wolf (24th November 2012), noxon medem (26th November 2012), Operator (24th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I don’t think anyone likes to know how gullible they are. Nor be sucked in by someone who is more gullible than themselves. Or they funded the pocket of one gullible man who preys ONLY on those who are more gullible than themselves. Because that is only person he can prey on.

No one would like to feel that way, not anymore than they’d like to realize after the fact that they had been lining the wallet of a child molester so they could continue funding their molestation activities.

It is no accident that David's work is the work of others. He preys on the intellectual property of other authors, sources, and investigators.

In that respect David Wilcocks is a molester of sorts and that energy bothers a LOT of people. For good reason don’t you think? Taking advantage of the gullible is what is at the heart of molestation behaviors. It’s the same energy.

Because that is the only people he can prey on: the vulnerably gullible.

That would breed resentment, dontcha think? Only the gullible would condemn you for it and who cares what they think because they don’t know anything because ....they are gullible , they’ll believe anything.

That it’s ‘okay’ that David is gullible and likewise imposes his gullibility onto others breeds resentment. In this critical time in humanity when so many people are lost to themselves, for a person that has a modicum of care in regards to humanity ….to watch him throwing dirt on the graveyard of human spirit does sort yank some cranks. To watch him being excused for the same sort of activity the Powers That We Allow To Be, yanks cranks.

If it doesn’t we may take this as a clue to re-examine our priorities and moral standards.

People who have long studied solemn sacred occult sciences and watch a person like David Wilcocks prostitute them into Play Doh like concepts grow resentful because he’s destroying the means to wisdom wrought by experience (not videos).
    By corrupting it into commercial modules so everyone gets to play witch, wizard and magi. If someone slashed the tires of my car preventing me from doing my work I would be most angry and its not because “i have issues”. It’s because someone is infringing on my rights to wholeness. This is the crack where universal laws take over man made laws.

I hate to admit that I do have some care for humanity when I’d rather rigidly stay in a place of “they get what they pay for and deserve what they asked for” . But I do. And I do still get angry when I see David Wilcocks the pimp prostituting otherwise decent humans that have done nothing truly in error but be gullible

I have moments of gullibility but I won’t have to pay for them the rest of my life (lives) the way that David’s unwitting street walkers will.

In this time shortly before just how divided in our timelines we are, is about to manifest, gullibility in general is very annoying because there’s no good reason for it save for the infectious vectors that parasites like DW spreads.

Like the intellectual property he thieves from, Historical Figures don’t even have the right to their own identity without David inserting himself in there and assuming their identities. That is parasitical in nature. Identity theft. That is what the PTB did to us and he emulates them. And there are a lot of people who are annoyed that he , like the ptb, is not called out on the carpet for their actions but venerated for them.

You are now very acutely aware that he operates by the same standards as those he pretends are his oppressors instead of his handlers.

And you are most uncomfortable that you ‘nearly went there’.

I would be too.

The looking glass thereom (if what you see annoys you its your ****) is not always applicable. That is only a meter to determine , a time to pause to decide…is this my problem or am I correct that I am observing truthfully instead of through my own filters?

Its not a hard fast rule, it’s a guide, a question to ask yourself if one is being UNREASONABLY fired up about another person. Fired up without REASON .

Now you have experience of being taken in, a reason, don’t try to rationalize it, it just confuses what you now KNOW by experience. It’s a solid fact, when you are molested you are resentful. Most people who have not been gullibley taken into by the notion of how one should just be walked all over without protest, understand this.

Sometimes people get angry at child molestors without even being one themselves.

Right?

If they are people who have some sort of working moral compass.

Since you woke up though spare your dime and have some coffee.

Any respect that you feel obligated to give to DW aka Ra, aka Edgar Cayce, aka Pythogoreas, aka the shining light of the new world and the new messiah aka bawl in public for attention, aka identity thief is better reserved for reclaiming for yourself.

People in the metaphysical world do not earn respect by preying on the gullible, that is as you have stated what the powers that be do.

And if any of DW’s henchmen (curls in a fetal position and gasps at the notion) attempts to invoke repercussions upon your body, pull their skirts over their heads and push them into a puddle. Yes David has a legion of volunteer henchmen, but pretty much they are defendants of a molestor. What exactly are they going to do to you?

All you need to do is fabricate some fantastic story and wing it off like a frisbie and they'll chase it.

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I'd have issues with being bombarded with threats of being sued while searching for my higherself which I wouldn't be able to share with anyone unless they sent 77 dollars.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Amysenthia (24th November 2012), angelahedgehog (24th November 2012), Cartomancer (25th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), grampah (26th November 2012), Mutchie (24th November 2012), Pam (25th November 2012), pixiestix (25th November 2012), RMorgan (25th November 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

I'm looking forward to reading his first blog that he writes AFTER 12-21-2012.......that is, if he isn't raptured and ascended up

I'm sure he'll have another fine web to weave to keep people "trapped".....or stuck.

PS: I find DW, well, entertaining....better than most TV shows!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 24th November 2012 at 16:08.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Amysenthia (24th November 2012), angelahedgehog (24th November 2012), aranuk (25th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), grampah (26th November 2012), Kryztian (24th November 2012), Lone Bean (25th November 2012), modwiz (24th November 2012), Reaver (24th December 2012), RMorgan (25th November 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    people are complex. Gotta take the good with the bad. He has a big ego and with that come many other traits. But i still think having come out the way he did was better than if he'd just kept his info private and led an anonymous life. A good portion of the info he puts out is really valuable, i find.

Much of the info in source field investigations is really cutting edge in my opinion, or take the 43t lawsuit for instance. Now a year after he started talking about it even the mainstream media reported on it and it seems people got killed over that:
    cnbc exec’s children murdered, 1 day after cnbc reports $43 trillion bankster lawsuit

obviously this is murky, so just take everything with a grain of salt.

All i'm saying is, there are annoying characteristics to be found in everyone. So the challenge as a human collective is to somehow appreciate this fact and focus on continually developing constructively. Everybody can only lead by example and we cannot make others develop, but we can still love from the heart. Those who are the hardest to love need it most.
    spot on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Chester (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), sandy (24th November 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    And I do still get angry when I see David Wilcocks the pimp prostituting otherwise decent humans that have done nothing truly in error but be gullible

I have moments of gullibility but I won’t have to pay for them the rest of my life (lives) the way that David’s unwitting street walkers will.

In this time shortly before just how divided in our timelines we are, is about to manifest, gullibility in general is very annoying because there’s no good reason for it save for the infectious vectors that parasites like DW spreads.

Like the intellectual property he thieves from, Historical Figures don’t even have the right to their own identity without David inserting himself in there and assuming their identities. That is parasitical in nature. Identity theft. That is what the PTB did to us and he emulates them. And there are a lot of people who are annoyed that he , like the ptb, is not called out on the carpet for their actions but venerated for them.

You are now very acutely aware that he operates by the same standards as those he pretends are his oppressors instead of his handlers.

I would be too.

... and ...

People in the metaphysical world do not earn respect by preying on the gullible, that is as you have stated what the powers that be do.

And if any of DW’s henchmen (curls in a fetal position and gasps at the notion) attempts to invoke repercussions upon your body, pull their skirts over their heads and push them into a puddle. Yes David has a legion of volunteer henchmen, but pretty much they are defendants of a molestor. What exactly are they going to do to you?

All you need to do is fabricate some fantastic story and wing it off like a frisbie and they'll chase it.
    WoW! I swear... tears... no words when I saw "THE 9eagle9" has returned.

Happy Day!!! Love to You, Chester

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Amysenthia (24th November 2012), aranuk (25th November 2012), conk (30th November 2012), D-Day (25th November 2012), DianeKJ (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), Mandala (25th November 2012), modwiz (24th November 2012), Ol' Roy (25th November 2012), RMorgan (25th November 2012), SKAWF (29th December 2012), TargeT (24th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

justoneman, DW is asking to be paid for his work, and you find that unreasonable.

I reckon it's safe to assume that you work for free. Please share with us this charitable work that you do, and explain how you get food and housing with no money.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Camilo (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), Supedad (25th November 2012), vboccanf (21st October 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    People are complex. Gotta take the good with the bad. He has a big ego and with that come many other traits. But I still think having come out the way he did was better than if he'd just kept his info private and led an anonymous life. A good portion of the info he puts out is really valuable, I find.

Much of the info in Source Field Investigations is really cutting edge in my opinion, or take the 43T lawsuit for instance. Now a year after he started talking about it even the mainstream media reported on it and it seems people got killed over that:
    CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

Obviously this is murky, so just take everything with a grain of salt.

All I'm saying is, there are annoying characteristics to be found in everyone. So the challenge as a human collective is to somehow appreciate this fact and focus on continually developing constructively. Everybody can only lead by example and we cannot make others develop, but we can still love from the heart. Those who are the hardest to love need it most.
    Of all the posters I feel I have met through this forum, you, christian, have appeared to be one of the most balanced. You always seem to take the high road (in fact, I will throw out the word "seem"). You are an example for me and someone I sometimes wish I could evolve into.

But I am not there yet. I may never get there. I cannot stand the hypocrisy. 9eagle9 nailed it - pointing the finger at the very thing he has become. Yes, I could overlook just about all of it. Yes, I have been far worse in my past. But today, I don't lie to myself. Today I take responsibility for my expression and though I care what others think of me, I would rather be a pure jerk than a hypocrit.

And with the level of exposure this guy has engineered (or perhaps "his handlers" as 9 so correctly nailed) you would think it would matter to him what his example teaches which is far louder than all the words nor the "reporting" he supposedly does (as if the information is not meant to get out there... give me a break).

Anyways, I wish I had the heartlessness to sell my own process of awakening which perhaps is unique enough to copyright... in fact, maybe I should attempt to patent it, bottle it nicely and sell it to potential followers. I am certain I could knock down more $$ a month than I do now, but alas I would have to break every mirror in my house just to be able to live with myself.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

David Trd1 (25th November 2012), DeDukshyn (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), Jean-Luc (24th November 2012), Limor Wolf (24th November 2012), ulli (24th November 2012), ViralSpiral (25th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

justoneman,

I give you credit for owning your negative feelings toward someone and realizing it is not living a "higher truth" to have them, although you have valid reasons. I am always surprised by people that claim to teach something that they themselves do not possess. How can David be so "ascended" when so much of what he lives by is still so rooted in fear and materialism.

The first time I realized that he was not all that he claims to be was when he cried like a baby during the interview with Kerry when he was supposedly having his life threatened. Why would someone so advanced be so afraid of death. He just projected so much fear, fear, fear during that interview that I knew then that he was a fraud.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Chester (24th November 2012), DianeKJ (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), pixiestix (25th November 2012), Snoweagle (24th November 2012), ulli (24th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I don’t think anyone likes to know how gullible they are. Nor be sucked in by someone who is more gullible than themselves. Or they funded the pocket of one gullible man who preys ONLY on those who are more gullible than themselves. Because that is only person he can prey on.

No one would like to feel that way, not anymore than they’d like to realize after the fact that they had been lining the wallet of a child molester so they could continue funding their molestation activities.

It is no accident that David's work is the work of others. He preys on the intellectual property of other authors, sources, and investigators.

In that respect David Wilcocks is a molester of sorts and that energy bothers a LOT of people. For good reason don’t you think? Taking advantage of the gullible is what is at the heart of molestation behaviors. It’s the same energy.

Because that is the only people he can prey on: the vulnerably gullible.

That would breed resentment, dontcha think? Only the gullible would condemn you for it and who cares what they think because they don’t know anything because ....they are gullible , they’ll believe anything.

That it’s ‘okay’ that David is gullible and likewise imposes his gullibility onto others breeds resentment. In this critical time in humanity when so many people are lost to themselves, for a person that has a modicum of care in regards to humanity ….to watch him throwing dirt on the graveyard of human spirit does sort yank some cranks. To watch him being excused for the same sort of activity the Powers That We Allow To Be, yanks cranks.

If it doesn’t we may take this as a clue to re-examine our priorities and moral standards.

People who have long studied solemn sacred occult sciences and watch a person like David Wilcocks prostitute them into Play Doh like concepts grow resentful because he’s destroying the means to wisdom wrought by experience (not videos).
    By corrupting it into commercial modules so everyone gets to play witch, wizard and magi. If someone slashed the tires of my car preventing me from doing my work I would be most angry and its not because “i have issues”. It’s because someone is infringing on my rights to wholeness. This is the crack where universal laws take over man made laws.

I hate to admit that I do have some care for humanity when I’d rather rigidly stay in a place of “they get what they pay for and deserve what they asked for” . But I do. And I do still get angry when I see David Wilcocks the pimp prostituting otherwise decent humans that have done nothing truly in error but be gullible

I would be too.

The looking glass thereom (if what you see annoys you its your ****) is not always applicable. That is only a meter to determine , a time to pause to decide…is this my problem or am I correct that I am observing truthfully instead of through my own filters?

Its not a hard fast rule, it’s a guide, a question to ask yourself if one is being UNREASONABLY fired up about another person. Fired up without REASON .

Now you have experience of being taken in, a reason, don’t try to rationalize it, it just confuses what you now KNOW by experience. It’s a solid fact, when you are molested you are resentful. Most people who have not been gullibley taken into by the notion of how one should just be walked all over without protest, understand this.

Sometimes people get angry at child molestors without even being one themselves.

Right?

If they are people who have some sort of working moral compass.

Since you woke up though spare your dime and have some coffee.

Any respect that you feel obligated to give to DW aka Ra, aka Edgar Cayce, aka Pythogoreas, aka the shining light of the new world and the new messiah aka bawl in public for attention, aka identity thief is better reserved for reclaiming for yourself.

Truly happy to see you back

but i fully disagree with your post

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (24th November 2012), noxon medem (26th November 2012), Ultima Thule (24th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Everyone who is complex has to try to integrate their complexities
    before presenting them to the public, or else there will be repercussions.

In this world anything to do with 'absolute' oneness is doomed to fragment
    into little pieces of irreconcilable differences.
    In a 3D environment oneness and spirituality must remain a mental exercise....
    to be performed by each one as they are able to, with no strings attached...
    ...Be unrestrained as the wind, while carrying the Message of Him Who hath caused the Dawn of Divine Guidance to break. Consider, how the wind, faithful to that which God hath ordained, bloweth upon all the regions of the earth, be they inhabited or desolate. Neither the sight of desolation, nor the evidences of prosperity, can either pain or please it. It bloweth in every direction, as bidden by its Creator said Baha'u'llah in the 19th century. This kind of teaching cannot be copyrighted.

Nor can this talk be walked as an organized entity, no matter how evolved the individuals who run it.
    Hundreds of cults have run aground over the last hundred years.... historical evidence is everywhere....

David Wilcock's problem to me seems one of an organization growing too fast, and in the process losing the very spirit that animated him in the first place. He may not even be aware of what his staff are doing...or maybe his right brain is not aware of what his left brain is doing.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

aranuk (25th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), David Trd1 (25th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), modwiz (24th November 2012), Ol' Roy (25th November 2012), RUSirius (24th November 2012), Snookie (25th November 2012), spiritwind (25th November 2012), Swanette (25th November 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    justoneman, DW is asking to be paid for his work, and you find that unreasonable.

I reckon it's safe to assume that you work for free. Please share with us this charitable work that you do, and explain how you get food and housing with no money.
    I believe you missed the point of justoneman's post.
    He is not resentful of paying...
    he actually forked out $77, remember?
    It is about the conditions made by David's camp about having exclusive rights to this teaching.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

aranuk (25th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), D-Day (25th November 2012), DianeKJ (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), modwiz (24th November 2012), RMorgan (25th November 2012), Snookie (25th November 2012), Snoweagle (24th November 2012), TargeT (24th November 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

A lot of us are seeing through many of those that we used to look up to, and certainly not for reasons of money. Thing is, for me anyway, what's important now is to put our individual energies towards evolving/remembering to our utmost potential, not tearing others down. Tearing down (aka divide and conquer) is TPTB realm, whether intended or not, and it's one of the primary reasons we continue to be easy pickens.

Cheers,
    Fred

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)

You miss the point entirely. I don't have a problem with him getting paid for his expression of how he sees "connection with one's higher self" at all whatsoever. That is done by all sorts of artists all over the planet. In fact, I have never stolen anyone's art, music nor other forms of expression of that nature.

If you have not made the purchase I made and then watched the 4 videos in this series then you probably cannot understand my point.

David used a very, very heavy approach to his request folks respect the work he has created (a fine work at that) and did so with such fervor that it destroyed whatever good he was trying to convey - that was my experience... perhaps others did not have this same experience.

Would you like me to go back and write word for word his several minute "warning?"

Now also this - he charges for his "art." No problem, I would too if I could make a living from doing art.

Yet he then uses draconian psychological techniques to petrify the vulnerable viewer into such a fear zone - unlike most other "protectors" of their "intellectual property" - property?? - information that supposedly comes from The One (according to the Law of One, haha) and you don't see the hypocrisy? Use the power of the FBI to enforce copyright law yet at the same time profit from finger pointing at the same PTBs behind such organizations?

Am I really having to spell this out at this level?
    Last edited by Chester; 24th November 2012 at 17:04.

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aranuk (25th November 2012), Bill Ryan (24th November 2012), D-Day (25th November 2012), David Trd1 (25th November 2012), DianeKJ (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), Hervé (24th November 2012), Ivanhoe (25th November 2012), mahalall (24th November 2012), Mark (25th November 2012), modwiz (24th November 2012), Ol' Roy (25th November 2012), Patrikas (26th November 2012), pixiestix (25th November 2012), RMorgan (25th November 2012), Snookie (25th November 2012), Snoweagle (24th November 2012), Swanette (25th November 2012), TargeT (24th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Let's step back from the canvas a few steps and look at the contextual implications of the elements which are being discussed. David, economics and value, assets, and the distribution of the medium of exchange.

I'm going to site personal experience as my basis for this discussion. Slogging about on a daily basis, to gather Federal Reserve Notes, so that I can turn around and give these FRN's back to the banksters at the end of the day, for basic survival, has been a tough one for me, since I now understand the system we are all subjected to and how it works.

I find I have one foot in the system and one foot out. I would love to be able to declare my sovereignty, walk away from the system, and live a life of freedom, liberty, awareness, passion, excitement, fulfillment and joy all the time, but I digress. It's almost impossible to fully extricate from the system and still function.

A Keynesian debt based fiat system forces us to compete for scarce dollars, which are being inflated, diluted, and grabbed at each movement by unscrupulous taxing agencies. It is the amount of debt based promissory notes, as well as the velocity of the movement of these notes, which determines our ability to survive and function.

Well, I got news for those who have not been paying attention: There are NOT enough of these debt based notes in circulation, and those that are, the velocity has slowed way down, and the "clip" (surcharge and taxes) on each of the transactions has skyrocketed. So, what does this cause? It causes people to struggle more to get a piece of the shrinking pie, while we are taught that capitalism and competition are good for the market. There is no market.

So we are seeing more and more aberrations in the way people do business and handle exchange with each other. In a dying system which is about to fail, this is what one would expect to see. On the other hand I would like to see more people pointing the finger at the banksters, and really getting down to the root of scarcity vs. abundance, and how to move away from the elite slave system and more towards a system of abundance.

Free energy is the catalyst which will usher in this new age and make most of the other issues based around debt, scarcity, and slavery obsolete. So, while the existing paradigm is in the death throws of collapse, David exemplifies how the aberrations of such a system are being exposed. David is one example of how oil and water don't mix.

So, trying to apply the old parameters of the exchange system of fiat debt, to awakening and ascension and accessing your higher self, was a real red flag for me. Suffice it to say, I have never sent David a single dime and do not ever intend to. What he regurgitates in his teachings can be found elsewhere. He does a great job of collating the information and repackaging it, and it may be beneficial for some neophyte to pay for David to so this, but not me.

Suffice it to say, I have purchased things in the past and realized after the fact that I got duped. The bottom line is, I chose to purchase the item and sent the money in. I just take my loss and then let it go, which I suppose is what justoneman is trying to do.

We live and learn.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 24th November 2012 at 17:37.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

angelahedgehog (24th November 2012), aranuk (25th November 2012), Chester (24th November 2012), D-Day (25th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), Jean-Luc (24th November 2012), jp11 (24th November 2012), Limor Wolf (24th November 2012), Snoweagle (24th November 2012), TargeT (24th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th November 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    justoneman,

I give you credit for owning your negative feelings toward someone and realizing it is not living a "higher truth" to have them, although you have valid reasons. I am always surprised by people that claim to teach something that they themselves do not possess. How can David be so "ascended" when so much of what he lives by is still so rooted in fear and materialism.

The first time I realized that he was not all that he claims to be was when he cried like a baby during the interview with Kerry when he was supposedly having his life threatened. Why would someone so advanced be so afraid of death. He just projected so much fear, fear, fear during that interview that I knew then that he was a fraud.
    And you wanna know the real reasons I created this thread? Because I care about David Wilcock and because I believe he can do better... far better. Also, I did not like the way he treated Bill 3 or so months back when Bill posted a comment in the comment section of David's blog. Bill deserves better and that really pissed me off. And finally, when I hear what RMorgan mentioned, if true, really puts the icing on the cake for me.

Anyways - the funny thing is that my rants here (yes, they definitely are rants) are not the example of a person I wish to be. But that wisher is my ego. At the same time, so is this ranter. I feel like that cab driver I saw a video of the other day... I just had to get it out.

I might add that that video series - Access Your Higher Self was worth the 77 bucks though I wish he made a brief statement asking people to respect his work and that he earns a living from providing us this information and has to pay for his staff and web site and stuff and this is how he does it - I just wrote all he needed to say in about 35 words or so. Perhaps if he would take that type of approach, he actually gets donations from guys like me.

Ohhh and one more take on David's crying like a baby event - I actually had a different read on that. I thought I saw a man who wasn't solely fearful of his death - I read that he was saddened that he might miss out on being a physically alive human being during this upcoming rapid transformational stage mankind may be on the brink of experiencing. A man who was attached to this possible soon to be collectively experienced leap in consciousness. How's that for giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

Perhaps (like us all) his reaction was from many reasons but I did not hold that against him or judge him negatively for that reaction. I heard Duncan didn't take to his reaction but Duncan is far more advanced (in this lifetime at least) in understanding what we should or should not be afraid of. I feel Duncan may not be the "median" to judge from in this regard. I recall when I was younger I probably would have reacted the same... anyways - I obviously have gotten emotionally attached here and well, I am doing some serious looking in my own mirror - remember... pointing a finger at anyone always ensures 3 fingers are pointing back at yourself.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th November 2012 at 17:37.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aranuk (25th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), Gardener (25th November 2012), Snoweagle (24th November 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

YOU decide......

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Chester (24th November 2012), Eram (24th November 2012), TargeT (24th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast