+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: US 'planned to blow up moon' (i.e. detonate an A-bomb in the cold war)

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: US 'planned to blow up moon' (i.e. detonate an A-bomb in the cold war)

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    Quote Posted by PixieDust (here)
    From my personal life I find this thread interesting because Saturday evening one of my three year olds told me the moon is going bye bye. I asked her where it was going but she wouldn't say anymore she just waved to it.

I know this isn't a contributation to the conversation happening but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Peace!
    Pixie
    That's a bit mad, my son told me we used to have two moons and soon we would have none.

He said the Earth would have a similar gravity to the moon and we wouldn't need it anymore.

Your post reminded me he'd told me this a few months back when he blew my mind with alsorts of information.
    I'd forgot until now.

Oh well, bye bye moon.

Zoe x
    If the gravity on earth was lessened somehow -- even by a tiny amount, the moon would begin to move away until it eventually leaves orbit and sails off ... Is this possible? I believe so ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

fourty-two (1st October 2016), KiwiElf (27th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Default Re: US 'planned to blow up moon' (i.e. detonate an A-bomb in the cold war)

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    That's a bit mad, my son told me we used to have two moons and soon we would have none.

He said the Earth would have a similar gravity to the moon and we wouldn't need it anymore.

Your post reminded me he'd told me this a few months back when he blew my mind with alsorts of information.
    I'd forgot until now.

Oh well, bye bye moon.

Zoe x
    If the gravity on earth was lessened somehow -- even by a tiny amount, the moon would begin to move away until it eventually leaves orbit and sails off ... Is this possible? I believe so ...
    In some earlier posts I mentioned how my son believed that the Earth was smaller and had less gravity ( remember he's only 9yr so a basic understanding although knows more about it than me lol)

He said we lived as beings held up by spirit, he described us as jelly people.

This was as he described dinosaur days. So far back.

He has told me the earth will be shrunk again by the energy charging up inside the planet and the size and gravity will change, as you say the moon would then drift away. He say's it won't be destroyed, we just don't need it.

Once again, Bye bye moon the tides of change are upon us. Just thought all the women's cycles will be out, now that will be hell on Earth.lol

Zoe x
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th November 2012 at 02:19. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th November 2012), justntime2learn (12th August 2016), KiwiElf (27th November 2012), Wind (27th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    In some earlier posts I mentioned how my son believed that the Earth was smaller and had less gravity ( remember he's only 9yr so a basic understanding although knows more about it than me lol)

He said we lived as beings held up by spirit, he described us as jelly people.

This was as he described dinosaur days. So far back.

He has told me the earth will be shrunk again by the energy charging up inside the planet and the size and gravity will change, as you say the moon would then drift away. He say's it won't be destroyed, we just don't need it.

Once again, Bye bye moon the tides of change are upon us. Just thought all the women's cycles will be out, now that will be hell on Earth.lol

Zoe x
    Women will ovulate only when the earth needs more offspring (therefore LESS PMS! Yay! ), our collective consciousness will awaken, and our collective subconscious will get into the back seat, our individual consciousnesses will do the same (holographic remember). We'll be in a whole new chapter of life methinks

Of course this is getting strayed a bit off topic ... but good stuff to discuss

ADDITION: Your son sounds like a young me ... I spent much time on considerations like those I think he is lucky to have you as a mother. I had no such luxury, although my mother is an awesome woman in her own right.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th November 2012 at 02:22. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth; merge two posts

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Kiforall (27th November 2012), KiwiElf (27th November 2012), Shannon (12th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    I can't wait for the day when Moon is removed.
    I have to say that the effect of the moon on me (I am very sensitive to it) is not what lore would have you believe. I find little feminine energy in the moon but rather masculine energy. I know the moon somehow influences human ovulation, and thus it seems to be a "feminine" energy.

Whenever a full moon approaches, I get all "werewolf-like" -- well not really, but I do get a little more aggressive, horny, logical, etc -- masculine traits, whenever a full moon approaches, and my feminine, emotional side comes out more, directly after -- when the moon is waning. I may be unique but just thought I'd share that

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

KiwiElf (27th November 2012), Shannon (12th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I suppose if the Moon started doing that crazy "point of no return" kind of approaching, and scientists truly thought it was gonna be a problem for tidal/weather stability or even quakes/orbit changes, they might try to "tip" the moon back into its original configuration.

(edit: I have never googled "moon quake" before and I wonder if it's possible since the moon is relatively unprotected by atmosphere or strong gravity, that approaching celestial bodies and impacts might actually have a far greater effect on the moon, which in turn greatly affects life on earth). Moon tips might even account for extinctions down here, have they asked that question on high??

Who knows, though -- fluctuations in gravity and distance might perform some function those freaks at NASA don't understand, like maybe keeping the dynamo going or something?

I mean, doesn't every top need a spin, regardless of its potential energy? LOL

Anyhow -- I don't like the idea of dirtying up the moon either! It's like throwing dirty underwear in the desert!
    What's the point!?!?!?

Hey check this out if you would!
    Quote A moonquake is the lunar equivalent of an earthquake (i.e., a quake on the Moon). They were first discovered by the Apollo astronauts. Moonquakes are much weaker than the largest earthquakes, though they can last for up to an hour, due to the lack of water to dampen seismic vibrations.[2]

Information about moonquakes comes from seismometers placed on the Moon by Apollo astronauts from 1969 through 1972. The instruments placed by the Apollo 12, 14, 15 and 16 functioned perfectly until they were switched off in 1977.

According to NASA, there are at least four different kinds of moonquakes:

Deep moonquakes (~700 km below the surface, probably tidal in origin)
    Meteorite impact vibrations
    Thermal moonquakes (the frigid lunar crust expands when sunlight returns after the two week lunar night)
    Shallow moonquakes (20 or 30 kilometers below the surface)
    The first three kinds of moonquakes mentioned above tend to be mild; however, shallow moonquakes can register up to 5.5 on the Richter scale. Between 1972 and 1977, twenty-eight shallow moonquakes were observed. On Earth, quakes of magnitude 4.5 and above can cause damage to buildings and other rigid structures.

No water on moon means an impact rings the moon like a bell vs. the earth rings like a cow patty. got me?

P.S. WHY were the moon quake meter thingies turned off in 1977?
    can anyone tell me when the Eastlund patent (haarp) was realized?

DING DING DONG and NASA rings down the curtain on mankind! gasp
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 27th November 2012 at 04:31. Reason: moon quakes lmao

10. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Unlike the movie, it was initially announced that Apollo 13 was damaged by micro-meteorite strikes. One of the conspiracy theories about Apollo 13 occurred shortly after its return to Earth in 1970. Allegations claim that it was carrying a nuclear device to test on the Moon and was prevented from doing so by "UFO", which carefully fired a "particle beam weapon" disabling essential life support systems and forcing a mission abort, but a safe return.

Loosely ties in to post #2.

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

according to Yahoo new today,
    the "missing" Apollo 11 mission moon rocks (i dunno if all 500 lol) were found in some veterans' warehouse in another state...
    omg?

why would someone hide these but not... steal them entire?
    to stall out on the analysis so we don't know how cheap precious metals are to space travelers...

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

As has been mentioned in other posts, I think the phrase 'blow up the moon' in the OP is misleading as is the 'attempt to nuke the moon' in this article however, there are some other interesting snippets:

DID THE US AIR FORCE ATTEMPT TO NUKE THE MOON?
    WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON DECEMBER 1, 2012. POSTED IN EXOPOLITICS RESEARCH

Did the US Air Force try to nuke the moon?

It’s official – the US Air Force had a plan to nuke the moon. According to a declassified report obtained by CNN in a story that aired on November 28, the Air Force plan involved sending a nuclear missile that would detonate on impact with the lunar surface. The aim was apparently to respond to Soviet success in launching Sputnik I, and showing that the US had a capacity to send rockets to, and eventually from the moon. The project was titled "A Study of Lunar Research Flights” (aka "Project A-119”) and was planned in 1958. According to the declassified report, the plan was never implemented, and was abandoned one year later due to concerns over the effect of nuclear radiation on the moon, and a public backlash. According to one senior US Air Force officer, however, not only was an attempt made to detonate a nuclear bomb on the moon decades later, but there was an external intervention to destroy the missile.

Rest of the article here: http://exopolitics.org/?p=719

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd December 2012), justntime2learn (12th August 2016), KiwiElf (2nd December 2012)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

The Americans did explode a missile on the moon in 2009...

At the end of the vid below after impact the comentator
    says something surreal. Now over to Oslo where President
    Obama has recieved the shock news he has won the Nobel
    peace prize...LOL...(for doing nothing )...LOL...

NASA's LCROSS Mission to Bomb The Moon

Uploaded by lrg863 on 9 Oct 2009

The LCROSS (Lunar CRater Observing and Sensing Satellite) mission sent a missile traveling at
    twice the speed of a bullet to blast a hole in the lunar surface near the moon's South pole.
    This isn't a declaration of intergalactic war: The missile hit the lunar surface at the moon's
    South pole, an area scientists estimate may have billions of tons of trapped ice
    The actual impact started at 7:30 am EDT/4:30 am PDT (11:30 UT), according to NASA.
    The Centaur rocket striked first, transforming 2200 kg of mass and 10 billion joules of
    kinetic energy into a blinding flash of heat and light. Researchers expected the impact
    to throw up a plume of debris as high as 10 km.

================================================================================

Although this is serious the spectre of Kenny Everrets anti war sketches come to mind !!

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd December 2012 at 11:40.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th August 2016), KiwiElf (2nd December 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Interesting discussion. Pixie, I love what your girls come up with verbally and artistically.

More information to consider (I've bolded some points):
    The Moon is a Craft

From the Guardian perspective our moon is an inorganic structure, and did not come from our solar system. It was brought here during the last war between the Pleadians and Reptilians. The moon is a craft stolen from war and stripped to be refitted for its current use as a Reptilian and Grey Alien base. Apparently there are beings living inside of it, even now. Its use was for practical reasons to be able to have a “moon base” in close proximity to monitor and adjust the magnetic fields of the planet. The Guardians have mentioned many times the invasion of our magnetosphere as the invasion of our logos, and now this goes deeper to understand how that was accomplished by artificially generating magnetic fields from the moon and “lunar force” that would power the mind control software in the planetary body. The mind control and artificial software systems (i.e., Armageddon software) are generated and controlled by the magnetic field, and without the field generating in certain parameters the “frequency net” is not as effective or has “holes” in it. (This is the same as an invisible electric fence for dogs to be kept inside a yard.) This is exactly what they are informing us of now. There is a war over lunar forces in our system and a collapse of intermediary entities that are of “moon chain” lineages.

These Lunar chains are being removed, evicted and taken out of their use of siphoning human energy. The necessity of the removal of these artificial systems and the entities using them is from the shift in the time fields as of June 1st. According to them, the solar and lunar force relationship to the planetary body recently changed the gravitational field, which is generated from the yield of protons ejected and radiated from the Sun (Solar Force). From this point forward an exodus of lunar forces and moon chain beings from our Solar System is transpiring now. Apparently most moons we know of in our solar system are artificial and placed there to create interrupted or chartered trajectory and inorganic orbital paths (wobbles) between stellar bodies. Our recent ES community Asian Grid Project (AGP) is significant to the soul retrieval work and entity transit removal of these “moon chain lineages” during the recent eclipses. After receiving this last transmission - If the moon is gone one day from our sky, it would not be surprising. Apparently adjusting the planetary magnetic field to harmonize life patterns is a consciousness technology that is common with Advanced ET races. Just as the Reptilians have invaded and manipulated our magnetic field, it can be returned back to balance. As alarming as this may sound, they are emphasizing calm and neutrality in receiving this information. As it will be more relative to us and make more sense in the months to come.
    From Lisa Renee's July 2011 newsletter.
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th August 2016), KiwiElf (2nd December 2012), Shannon (12th August 2016)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default NASA Nuked The Moon?

My opinion.
    Very possible if what's said is true. That being Aliens are using the Moon as a stage for Earthly visits for less than good reasons.

My opinion.
    If Aliens are coming here abducting humans and other animals from Earth for their own experiments and agenda without our consent and hiding it from us, using the Moon for their staging bases, then nuke the Moon.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/nasa_dro...ium=fb_organic

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

DNA (12th August 2016), justntime2learn (12th August 2016), KiwiElf (12th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: NASA Nuked The Moon?

I value your opinion Curiosity and thank you for the post

Would nuking the moon make for a better Earth ? (Gaia)

I'm not sure but will be looking forward to this learning process...

Could this be a test run for "Thor"?

Last edited by justntime2learn; 12th August 2016 at 19:19.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Atlas (12th August 2016), KiwiElf (12th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th August 2016)

22. Link to Post #33
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th August 2016), KiwiElf (12th August 2016), Matthew (12th August 2016), Star Tsar (12th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th August 2016)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 320 posts

The way I see things coming, the AntiChrist will be either Artificial Intelligence or Advanced Intelligence (E.B.E.) God help us all folks, things are moving much more quickly.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th August 2016), KiwiElf (12th August 2016)

26. Link to Post #35
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Older related thread here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-the-cold-war-

ANCIENT ALIENS have just done an interesting doco S11.11 - "Space Station Moon," one of their best IMO

(annoyingly little inset video here which will probably be taken down soon).

All episodes can be live streamed from here at full screen size:

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 12th August 2016 at 19:37.

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LivioRazlo (here)
    The way I see things coming, the AntiChrist will be either Artificial Intelligence or Advanced Intelligence (E.B.E.) God help us all folks, things are moving much more quickly.
    Some say the AntiChrist came in the form of organized religion ... I certainly can't rule out AI !
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 12th August 2016 at 20:21.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

LivioRazlo (12th August 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2016)

29. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    If Aliens are coming here abducting humans and other animals from Earth for their own experiments and agenda without our consent and hiding it from us, using the Moon for their staging bases, then nuke the Moon.

I don't think they need to be here collecting anything they don't already have. Plus they don't need to probe us, cut is, harm us, or even wake us up from sleep to get a sample from us. They don't need to mutilate hundreds of cows and leave their bodies behind to get a sample.

Chances are ETI's can write DNA and RNA like we write C++, they don't need anything from us.

As for bombing the moon... I think the other races up there would mind and little old NASA is no match. I don't think NASA is in the business of attacking multiple alien races.
    Last edited by halcyon026; 12th August 2016 at 20:29.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th August 2016), LivioRazlo (12th August 2016)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I tried a search on two different bit torrents for "thor" and the results were intriguing to say the least .I took pictures of the monitor but not savvy enough to post ...

Wonder what this means: https://thepiratebay.org/search/thor...0weapon/0/99/0

Search "thor" here and let us know what you find?
    http://torrentz.eu/
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 12th August 2016 at 20:24.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Curiosity (12th August 2016)

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    I tried a search on two different bit torrents for "thor" and the results were intriguing to say the least .I took pictures of the monitor but not savvy enough to post ...

I'll have to work on these search engines and see what I come up with.

There was talk on another forum that this was no secret but claims to the kinetic energy weapon being used to stir up the surface and down a little deeper into the moon to see what it was made of.?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th August 2016)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

I'll have to work on these search engines and see what I come up with.
    --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (12th August 2016), Curiosity (12th August 2016), justntime2learn (13th August 2016), Rex (13th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast