+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: US 'planned to blow up moon' (i.e. detonate an A-bomb in the cold war)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

Default Re: NASA Nuked The Moon?

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    My opinion.
    Very possible if what's said is true. That being Aliens are using the Moon as a stage for Earthly visits for less than good reasons.

My opinion.
    If Aliens are coming here abducting humans and other animals from Earth for their own experiments and agenda without our consent and hiding it from us, using the Moon for their staging bases, then nuke the Moon.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/nasa_dro...ium=fb_organic

How is it going Curiosity?
    For me, more so than alien abduction and control type scenarios, there are many indications that the moon is a place where the human race is controlled in a way we can not imagine. It's more than abductions, it has to do with our awareness and our mind. We don't understand the control because we've never been allowed to witness the reality we have been cut off from. For me this gets into the concept of Saturn and time, but I do not wish to go to far in that direction. I ran into the CHANI material below and thought these points might be well placed here.
    The communications below are from an entity claiming to be from an alternate earth where they indeed did blow up the moon, and apparently for the better of the inhabitants of their earth, so I'm sharing.

The CHANI Project

This is like a fifteen minute read. THE CHANI PROJECT

Channeled Holographic Access Network Interface

The story goes like this.

A think tank was involved with an inter-dimensional intelligence. The communication with the being was limited to the grounds of a top secret particle accelerator in Africa that is off the books and pretty much unknown to the masses. The communications took place in the late nineties until December of 1999 when the Y2K software was installed.

The interaction has nothing to do with ascension which is described by the entity as mass-abduction. The being describes greys, reptilians, and states that dolphins are more advanced than we are. The being states that "our" realities seem to be about to merge timelines, and the being provides certain "events" as precursors to this merging of timelines.

The moon fascinates me or repulses me, you get the drift.
    Anyway, these communications held a very real message for me.

Some questions asked by the Entity to the researchers:

Quote "ok me first question ask
    wat purpose yor moon
    me line time moon demise long ago
    life become better with no moon
    why u stil have moon
    wat purpose yor moon have u
    moon not natural heaven body
    moon put there by other being to control earth mood
    without moon big calm comes over peoples no big storm anymore only litel storm
    without moon peace among people
    elders say old race capture moon from space then put next earth
    elders say moon forces work like time mashine keep control time
    moon also control mood of beings on planet in this line time"

"me have question
    me ask question now
    me cee u xplore mars planet with many mony and resourcings
    why u not xplore deep oceon yor own planet with same many mony and resourcings
    deep oceon give al aswers yor existencing and future
    deep oceon have much knowledges u stil need lern
    me tel u some secret
    some places deep oceon water presures so big that air u breeth can not buble to surface
    this air traping cause big caverns where humans can live and do breathings of good air and plant and live very wel
    deep oceons have many crystal solves al yor energising needs no polution
    u ignore yor best lifeline by not seekings answerings from yor own deep oceon
    god provide deep oceon why u not use what is given
    earth is a water planet yet u leaders look answers in space why
    deep oceon have al answer for cosmic travelings this line time why u ignore this in your history
    when u solve mysteries of deep oceon u wil solve mysteries of space ask dolfin they tel u this ok"

Quote The Entity explained that his Elders originally had calculated our dates using a 28-day, 13-month mathematical model, but that they themselves couldn't decide on the appropriate maths and starting dates to use with our current timeline on Earth. The procession of time and our awareness of time are directly controlled by our Moon.

The Moon has an effect on the body, mind and spirit of every living organism on this planet.

This is why the Entity's Elders destroyed their moon. They wanted to get rid of the moon's influence. They received the advice to do so from inner-planet beings.

Without the moon, there were five immediately observable changes:

1. The most notable changes were in the mood and temperament of the beings/civilizations living there. Without the moon, they became more calm and peaceful. Anxiety and emotional fear had a dramatic decline among the population and even the animals. All living beings were affected.

2. There were weather and climate changes. The oceans became much calmer. Heavy thunderstorms and lightning became a rarity. The climate became balanced all over their planet. Extreme cold or heat became something of the past.

3. They developed an enhanced new color spectrum. They could see and differentiate between new colors in a way that they couldn't do before.

4. A great majority of the population became aware of their telepathic communication abilities, especially between parents and children and among siblings. Children born after the "demise" of the moon were able to communicate with inner-plane beings without the need of training, Elder guidance or instruments.

5. There were major changes to their respiratory system. Their blood and breathing chemistry changed or adapted. Children born after the moon's demise were able to hold their breath under water for hours at a time.

That's good for an introduction. I should also state that it is written that there was an attempt to introduce this information via a forum thread being created to see how folks would react to this type of information being given.
    The thread is on Godlike Productions
    Me tell u now so u believe me 15 May

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Curiosity (12th August 2016), justntime2learn (13th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

My own problem with the CHANI material is that I've never been able to get past the really, really ludicrous writing style. Even Google Translate can do better than that!

So, for a supposedly highly intelligent entity, talking like Jar Jar Binks isn't a very good start.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (12th August 2016), DNA (13th August 2016), justntime2learn (13th August 2016), KiwiElf (14th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: US 'planned to blow up moon' (i.e. detonate an A-bomb in the cold war)

If someone actually blew up the moon....wouldn't that screw with a lot of things (gravity, etc)?? There was a mini-series with James Cromwell put out a few years back called Impact that showed something similar to this and the effects it would / could have....which was quite interesting. I can't for a moment think the US (or anyone else) would be dumb enough to try and blow it up. Then again, as I posted at the beginning of this thread, Bob Dean mentioned in an interview that the US tried to do just that...and were warned / banned by ET (which is why I don't think we have been back since the early 70's).

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (13th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 320 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    So, for a supposedly highly intelligent entity, talking like Jar Jar Binks isn't a very good start.
    Or maybe it's our understanding of language and communication that is flawed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

DNA (13th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Default Re: US 'planned to blow up moon' (i.e. detonate an A-bomb in the cold war)

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    That's a bit mad, my son told me we used to have two moons and soon we would have none.

He said the Earth would have a similar gravity to the moon and we wouldn't need it anymore.

Your post reminded me he'd told me this a few months back when he blew my mind with alsorts of information.
    I'd forgot until now.

Oh well, bye bye moon.

Zoe x
    According to the Thiaooubans, your son is correct...
    http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf
    From “Thiaoouba Prophecy”, chapter 7, pg 90
    (Michel) “I'm sorry, Thao – may I interrupt? When you explained the cataclysm which knocked Earth off it's axis, you said that refuge on the moon was not possible because it didn't exist – and now, you say that safety bases were established on the moon for these emigrants...'

(Thao) “There Was no moon at the time when the blacks populated Australia, {and the yellow races, the SE of Asia, 1.35 million years ago} or for a very long time afterwards. There had been two very small moons much earlier – about 6 million years ago, which revolved around Earth, eventually colliding with it. Earth was not inhabited at the time so, although terrible cataclysms followed, it didn't really matter. About 500,000 years ago, Earth 'captured' a much larger moon – the one which exists now. It was passing too close to your planet and was attracted into an orbit. This often happens with moons. Further catastrophes were provoked by this event...”

(Michel) “What do you mean when you say 'passing too close' to Earth? Why didn't it crash? And, anyway, what IS a moon?”

(Thao) “It could have crashed indeed, but that doesn't often happen. A moon is originally a small planet revolving around its sun in a spiral that becomes increasingly tight. The smaller planets spiral more rapidly than the larger planets, and, if they pass too closely, the gravitational attraction of the planet will be stronger than that of the sun. the smaller planet begins to orbit the larger one, still in a spiral, which will sooner or later result in a collision”

(Michel) “Are you saying that our beautiful moon celebrated in poem and son, will one day fall on our heads?”

(Thao) “One day, yes... but not for about 195,000 years.”

I must have seemed relieved and my fright somewhat comical, for my hosts all laughed.

Thao continued. “When that happens – when the moon collides with the Earth – that will be the end of your planet. If the people of the Earth are not sufficiently spiritually and technologically advanced at the time, it will mean a holocaust; but, if they are, they will have evacuated to another planet. Everything in it's time though, Michel – for now, I must finish off my story concerning the continent of Mu.”
    ---------------

IMO... all this 'discussion' about the moon being a 'plant' or 'ship' sounds more like disinformation (or 'programming')... keep the plebes chattering away and arguing about what this naturally occurring object orbiting our Earth 'really is'...

Occam's razor, and all...

In Unity, Peace and Love (and Truth)
    Last edited by Kindred; 13th August 2016 at 01:31.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Curiosity (13th August 2016), DNA (13th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3