+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ABC vs. Alex Jones

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default ABC vs. Alex Jones

This article is quite interesting. The other night on ABC, a piece was aired on Alex Jones entitled: "Angry in America: Inside Alex Jones' World."

Here is the Infowars response to the piece.

In my humblest of opinions, this appears to be a good old fashioned smear campaign. Mr. Jones may be a hot head, but he does a damn good job at introducing people to the hidden side of politics.

The implications of this ABC piece are humorous, in my opinion. ABC, as well as the other major network stations, are facing a steep decline in viewers. More people are turning to blogs, forums, and independent online sources for their information. In airing this piece, ABC almost certainly lost a few more viewers to Alex Jones. Simply by mentioning him on air, and giving him time to speak, ABC practically handed over a good few viewers to Alex.

Also, I have been noticing a strong "campaign" as of lately against alternative media sources and freethinkers. This, to me, denotes a possibility that "the powers that be" are in a state of decline and are resorting to more drastic means of accomplishing their agenda. It appears to be "crunch time" for them; and I agree with David Wilcock on the idea that "the powers that be" have hit a couple road blocks, and because their "plan" is to be completed by a certain time frame, as well as it being event-sequence driven, they have resorted to nasty means to continue plowing ahead.

We only get defensive when we have something to defend, yes?
    Last edited by Dale; 4th September 2010 at 14:13.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: ABC vs. Alex Jones

Alex Jones is not for everyone. Alex Jones should never be revered. His voice and views are as important as every other.

I have a respect for AJ and have for some time now. And, I don't even listen to his show except on occasion.

The thing that I love the most about AJ is that he speaks his truth to the powers and does not back down. That is the main reason that he is showcased as a nutcase. AJ is one of a kind and I send him protection and support and hope that he decides to continue on through the thick fog into the future. He is really and ultimately doing this for his children and all other children.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    There is no such thing as bad publicity.
    Yep. I just watched the piece and it's definitely going to be sending more and more people to his site and it's information.

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Yep. I just watched the piece and it's definitely going to be sending more and more people to his site and it's information.
    Exactly right. I think the only loser following the airing of this piece was ABC, and possibly the other mainstream media sources. Alex Jones and the alternative media community, as a whole, certainly received a good boost from ABC's piece.

Paul, over at Jones' website, posted an interesting article today on the above subject, entitled: "The Establishment Media Smear Machine is Officially Dead."

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by The_Cipher_Replied (here)
    We only get defensive when we have something to defend, yes?
    Yes!

AJ is doing his thing his way - many kudos for that. ABC is doing what they are told to do, trying to sway public opinion - zero points for that.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink."
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

7. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd be interested to see what the site stats were after that piece aired. Hopefully they let us know.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,432 times in 8,339 posts

If we could be assured a continuous 'steady state' of the political environment I'd agree more fully with the view that "any publicity is good publicity".

There is always a danger that a strategically placed and syncronized 2 flank attack could be launched against Alex Jones. If the PTB were to raise his profile as a short term prelude to a second phenomena such as a staged event specifically selected and loaded with false 'fingerprints', he could find himself at the center of a mortal crush and scapegoated, bound and trussed as a turkey ready for a PTB thanksgiving event.

A lot of new listeners/site readers will eventually become quite a lot of long term listeners/site readers but there is a short time window where the PTB can exploit the numbers game and hijack the political emotions of those newly aware of him.

As always, their strongest hand is the fact that the errr..... "truth" is SO unbelievable that people don't want to believe it. That seems to always give them the advantage whenever they decide to up the anti and apply the overwhelming force of their main corporate media armies.

I know it doesn't work with the people who are relatively up-to-speed with all this but in the numbers game it does work, so far, and they still have the capability to engineer a takedown of just about anyone they wish, even without a "car accident".

Here in the UK there is a well known piece of legislation called "the dangerous dogs act". It's a kneejerk piece of legislation that was rushed through parliament in a few days after an incident where a dog savaged a small child. While I scan the political horizons around Alex Jones and the truth movement in general, I'm mainly looking out for the next "Dangerous Dogs Act".
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I admire AJ a lot, and I think what he is doing is amazing speaking out about this elites and their agenda. I think ABC news was just trying to grasp for straws and look for anything that they could use against him to make him look an idiot to everyone. I listen to AJ on occasion just to keep up with what is going on, and what the real scoop is on the news not the talking puppets on CNN.

10. Link to Post #10
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

The interview of ABC is pathetic. They are trying to make A. Jones sound nuts, just because he talks about things they can't even imagine. The only thing I see that could harm him is the entusiasm he spreads all around. He may be a candidate for a heart attack, one of this days, if he does not take care.
    Right or wrong, I hope he continues to poke people minds.

+ Reply to Thread