+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ed Leadskalnin's Coral Castle (Secrets, repairs and rare photos)

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Ed Leadskalnin's Coral Castle (Secrets, repairs and rare photos)

"While visiting Coral Castle in 2009 I was able to see a folder of lesser known photographs of Coral Castle that should be on display. But they aren’t!

I would like to make them available to everyone and I sincerely hope that no one has a problem with that. Most of these are available at other places, while some are very difficult to find.

Here I present the complete collection in the original resolution.
    These are photos that I took of other photos and they aren’t perfect. It is possible to reshape them and crop them into their original sizes using a photo editing application."

Name:  IMG_0477_281x375.jpg
Views: 2079
Size:  22.3 KBName:  IMG_0475_500x375.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  27.7 KBName:  IMG_0476_281x375.jpg
Views: 2096
Size:  19.9 KBName:  IMG_0478_281x375.jpg
Views: 2004
Size:  22.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0483_500x375.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  29.6 KB

many many more photos here:
    http://www.code144.com/2012/11/rare-...otos-complete/

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Atlas (22nd March 2017), BMJ (27th November 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), Heart-2-Heart (27th November 2012), Isserley (27th November 2012), Luis Filipe (17th March 2013), Marin (29th November 2012), modwiz (28th November 2012), Referee (28th November 2012), RMF808 (13th June 2017), RMorgan (27th November 2012), Shade (27th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,200 times in 1,393 posts

Default Re: Ed Leadskalnin's Coral Castle (Secrets, repairs and rare photos)

From wiki':
    Quote The mystery of the gate's perfectly balanced axis and the ease with which it revolved lasted for decades until it stopped working in 1986. In order to remove it, six men and a 50-short-ton (45 t) crane were used. Once the gate was removed, the engineers discovered how Leedskalnin had centered and balanced it. He had drilled a hole from top to bottom and inserted a metal shaft. The rock rested on an old truck bearing. It was the rusting out of this bearing that resulted in the gate's failure to revolve. Complete with new bearings and shaft, it was set back into place on July 23, 1986.[13] It failed in 2005 and was again repaired, however it does not rotate with the same ease it once did.
    I reckon the relatively modern colour photos above are most likely documenting either the '86 or 2005 repair job on the revolving gate.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Atlas (22nd March 2017), D-Day (28th November 2012), noprophet (28th November 2012), seko (28th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Some clues to how he did it...
    Quote The ancient secrets of antigravity are revealed as the result of an in depth study - clues left by Edward Leedskalnin at Coral Castle, and the Freemasons Lodge (Grand Masonic Lodge) at Philadelphia.

The Golden Ratio (Phi), or the Golden Section, and it's relationship to Prime Numbers, Prime Quadruplets, and the Pyramid Shape with an angle of 51.83 degrees is revealed for the first time!

The formerly hidden secrets of anti-gravity and magnetism are here. The Star of David hexagram is a key as well, along with the number 144. Learn how the ancient megaliths of the world were really constructed. The best way to a real antigravity solution - infinitely easier to construct than Searl, Hutchison, and others. This is the final version of part 1.

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This out of focus picture shows the same van and people, and you can see that the stone they have is the gate, by the metal bit at the bottom, so it is the gate repairs in the photos in the first post.

The bottom one has chicks in bikinis in it.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

So, the title says
    Quote How Ed Leadskalnin did it.....(Coral Castle)
    ...I'm not seeing how this thread is showing that.
    All views and opinions presented in this post are solely representative of my current thoughts and are not necessarily representative of my future thoughts.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

I think This thread should get a rename to point out that this had to do with repairs and not the building itself.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

D-Day (28th November 2012), Referee (28th November 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

It definitely looks by the van in the images that images showing the moving of the stones are very recent.
    Which would probably be why they are not part of the regular public exhibits due to fact that there is no mystery that a mechanical modern day crane was being used to move the stones.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 28th November 2012 at 02:40.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Observer 1964, the video is really good.

If you have the patience to listen to it to the end, the cues are all along, it is really worth it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

modwiz (28th November 2012), Observer1964 (28th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    "While visiting Coral Castle in 2009 I was able to see a folder of lesser known photographs of Coral Castle that should be on display. But they aren’t!
    Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    I think This thread should get a rename to point out that this had to do with repairs and not the building itself.
    I think you're right, noprophet. I just renamed this thread
    How Ed Leadskalnin did it.....(Coral Castle)
    to:
    Repairs to Ed Leadskalnin's Coral Castle
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (22nd March 2017), DeDukshyn (28th November 2012), noprophet (28th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Paul, the video is really about how he did it, not about repairs. In fact, they haven't understood anything while doing the repairs, and the door does not slide well anylonger, not aws well as before....

look at the video, interesting

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (22nd March 2017), DeDukshyn (28th November 2012), modwiz (28th November 2012), noprophet (28th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (28th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Paul, the video is really about how he did it, not about repairs. In fact, they haven't understood anything while doing the repairs, and the door does not slide well any longer, not as well as before....
    Ah - you're right.

I changed the thread title again
    Repairs to Ed Leadskalnins Coral Castle
    to:
    Ed Leadskalnins Coral Castle (Secrets, repairs and rare photos)
    Thanks .

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (22nd March 2017), DeDukshyn (29th November 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), noprophet (28th November 2012), Observer1964 (28th November 2012), WanderingRogue (28th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    look at the video, interesting
    I'm almost through the video now. The screen just showed the words "And now we know."

No, we don't know now.

We are impressed, as we would be by a magic act, that someone else (apparently) knows.

But we could no more reproduce Ed Leadskalnin's Coral Castle today than we could yesterday.

There may well be a true physics underlying these numbers, but these numbers, and the style of presentation (the strange music in the background, the various number theoretic games, the slow display of text in dramatic fashion, the constant repetition as to how magic the matching number patterns are), do not aid our understanding of that physics, but rather impress upon us that someone else has secret knowledge beyond ours.

Yet another damn magical mystery number and symbolism show .

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (22nd March 2017), DeDukshyn (29th November 2012), Spellbound (13th June 2017), TargeT (28th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Couldn't agree more Paul; I would call this mystery FRIMLY unsolved.

Videos like that hint at knowledge but just offer more questions in the end.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), ThePythonicCow (28th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

I do think the video shows more than just number magic. Not only do we see numbers but also shapes like the 6 and 8 pointed stars, much like patterns we can see in cymatics,

and the 3D shape of the star of david is a double tetrahydron. this shape of this patern seems to underly planetary energy systems.
    Hoagland gave a lecture about the face on Mars in wich he points out this pattern.

In the vid you see a 6 pointed star in a 8 pointed star and a bell, that seems to me to be connected to 3D in 4D and activated by sounding a bell, a frequency to activate some effect. Further we see pyramids and their 'magnetic' fields, and we know the ancients for some reason like to build pyramids, and the star shapes too are found in more than 1 'temple'. The numbers only refer tho these shapes and the significance of the number 144, relating to a system of 12-based counting that left traces up to our days.
    It also shows that a freemasonic lodge is dedicated to this same science, and thus know in freemasonry.

Its just not a complete guide to building a levitator and explaining how to use it.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

conk (18th March 2013), DeDukshyn (29th November 2012), Gardener (29th November 2012), TargeT (29th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member Luis Filipe's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi people, I hope this helps we all to understand this puzzle.

People, this is very easy stuff, we just have to know where to look, here is a video that i find quite interresting, lets figure this thing out and start to build really massive stone structures!!!!!!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luis Filipe For This Post:

Bryston (14th April 2013), conk (18th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,065 times in 202 posts

I thinks it's great you got to go there! I was in Florida for a bit and had no idea about it. Found him later, bought the books and repeated his experiments. Has anyone else try to recreate some of his experiments?

I'm not saying I know how he did it but it led me to two things, the vibration of sound and magnetic motors. Wrapping glass bottles with some types of wire do make them "sing" and the opening directs the sound in one direction. And if you think about it, the orbit of a satellite is kinda like perpetual motion. It just requires the energy to exceed the escape velocity of the Earth (~17,500mph) to get into a synchronous orbit. And it will come back to earth eventually but the time it breaks down is a long time.

Magnetic configurations all have different escape velocities but I had a LOT of promising results using variable speed tools to overcome the "escape velocities" of the devices. Lots of fun! Let me know if any of you would like to see or try some of Uncle Ed's experiments. Mahalo & aloha.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread