+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Project Camelot interviews Richard Alan Miller : Magus who came in from the cold

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Project Camelot interviews Richard Alan Miller : Magus who came in from the cold

just in ...

From Project Camelot ~

Descriptive: KERRY LYNN CASSIDY INTERVIEWS RICHARD ALAN MILLER : MAGUS WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD

Quote Published on Nov 28, 2012 by jagbodhi

Richard Alan Miller has a background working in black projects above top secret. He has recently come forward in a more public way to talk about his experiences and has several new books he has recently published focusing on alchemy, psychic development and much more. His a a master magician, known in Illuminati circles and occult lodges but one with a true heart.

Kerry Cassidy
    Project Camelot
    http://projectcamelot.tv
    http://projectcamelot.org

Richard Alan Miller: Physicist, Bio Physicist, Herbalist - Born : 1944

Author & researcher Richard Alan Miller reveals a wealth and depth of knowledge and experience in Alternative Agriculture, New Age Physics, and Metaphysics. Miller began working in the "X-Files" world in the 60s and has amazing experiences and conclusions to share.

An original team-member, "man-in-black," Miller's research in the field of Parapsychology & Paraphysics began as a graduate physicist working 11 years with Navy Intel.

Offering fresh perspectives on Metaphysical traditions his books, papers & articles include The Modern Alchemist; ESP Induction Through Forms of Self-Hypnosis, and "A Holographic Concept of Reality."

Richard Alan Miller has been at the forefront of many fields during his long and varied career. A solid-state physicist with graduate work at MIT, Miller was involved in groundbreaking work for cloaked agencies in the late '60s and '70s. A colleague of Dr. Stanley Krippner, Miller co-authored in 1973 the paper, The Holographic Concept of Reality - a document whose implications for psychoenergetic systems are only now beginning to be realized.

He is a Swiss mason and also belongs to O.T.O., A:.A:., and several other German Blue Lodges. He has been initiated into a number of pagan cults, including Church of All World (1974-) and Coven Camelot, Star of the North (1973-). Miller is listed in Who's Who in the World, America, and the West, and now writes for Nexus magazine.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=brvtc...em-uploademail

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot interviews Richard Alan Miller : Magus who came in from the cold

he snorts too much cocaine ... sadly :\
    Why Kerry needed this i wonder
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

161803398 (29th November 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (1st December 2012), Siren Master (29th November 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot interviews Richard Alan Miller : Magus who came in from the cold

What an absolutely fascinating individual! Wonderful to know that such extraordinary minds are among us. And even more interesting to find that's he's now launched his explorations into herbalism.

A total treat.

Cheers,

Selene

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

161803398 (29th November 2012), Bo Atkinson (29th November 2012), David Trd1 (2nd December 2012), giovonni (30th November 2012), Kiforall (29th November 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd December 2012), sandy (29th November 2012), Tommy (1st December 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

I agree Selene, that second part of video in his garden was great! I absolutely love and share the philosophy he expresses: Of living where you are with local resources, including non-material resources...

The first part around 50 minutes relates his fascinating work with the holographic universe enigma, way back, long ago. He had delivered a scholarly paper, apparently said to be the first on this subject, delivered to academia, which can be read here: http://www.richardalanmiller.com/ram...=48&Itemid=186 Sad, i think, that American academia was not racing to honor these concepts academically. Until reading this, i had no idea just how many great great minds were developing this sort of concept back in the 1960s... I just think that somehow, there is a blackout on just what holograms are in deeper details.

PS, Thanks to Kerry again, for another great interview. I went to the YouTube site to play the advertisement. (Which is all the support i can afford these days.)
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 29th November 2012 at 11:50.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

David Trd1 (2nd December 2012), giovonni (29th November 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd December 2012), Selene (29th November 2012), Tommy (1st December 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    he snorts too much cocaine ... sadly :\
    Why Kerry needed this i wonder
    My response to this news is not to share with him

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st December 2012), DarMar (29th November 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I offer that anyone who watches this video shield themselves. This man is on something and it ain't natural endorphins. I was energetically affected and unable to sleep for hours. Dang it. I kept watching because I was waiting for the good stuff. The first half of the interview, he could not contain and splashed his, "Childlike" energy all over. Listening to Kerry enable his ramblings was heart hurting and reminded me exactly of how it is to try to pacify a drunk. Wish she would have ended interview and re-scheduled for when he would be capable of maintaining coherence.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siren Master For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st December 2012), DarMar (29th November 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

I don´t know what to think, guys, about this interview, I do not want to be negative, since Kerry has done many good interviews so far, from which we could learn a lot. However, I am a little bit suspicious about that "childlike" attitude during interview. Rarelly any of discussed ideas was finished, many directions, jumping here and there, nothing concluded, despite Kerry´s continuous effort to keep him on the track. Frankly, I was not so wise from that. I accept that in some way it might be interesting for many of you, although, not my cup of tea. (Am I only here who has an impresion he was flirting with her...?)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

giovonni (29th November 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Well. If it's that bad, then i won't bother to watch it.
    Thanks for the heads up.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

bennycog (30th November 2012), eva08 (2nd December 2012), Jean-Marie (1st December 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Project Camelot interviews Richard Alan Miller : Magus who came in from the cold

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    Well. If it's that bad, then i won't bother to watch it.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    In all fairness to ... the above posted Project Camelot (youtube) interview was neither Kerry nor Richards best interview work...

Saying that ~ here's another recent interview via Red Ice Radio's of Richard ... in which it's easier to listen to his enthusiastic energies ...

after all he is a physicist (quite brilliant) and perhaps is wired a bit differently than most out there ... So here's is a much better presentation and sample of his genesis mind ...

Blessings Gio

Descriptive:
    Quote Richard Alan Miller - Hour 1 - The Non-Local Mind in Holographic Reality
    November 25, 2012
    Richard Alan Miller, PhD is a physicist, herbalist, horticulturalist, author of 7 books, and former special skills trainer for the US Navy Seals. Miller began his military work as an original black ops team-member in the "X-Files" world of Navy Intel (Seal Corp. and then MRU) in the late 60s. Miller is the author of numerous foundational papers, including "A Holographic Concept of Reality" and "Embryonic Holography." He shares his experiences, conclusions and insider info from his days as an A-team physicist working for the military. Richard also explains how our non-local minds work in this holographic concept of reality. He talks about the importance of controlling our mind to create reality. Then, he’ll tell us about synthetic reality, cloning emotions, through wall surveillance and altered states of consciousness. In the second hour, Richard tells us about an entity he saw at Groom Lake, Area 51. We’ll talk about Mars, Morgellons disease and bacteria created by Monsanto, a former weapons company, which can be used to control thoughts. Later, we discuss the Schumann Resonance, DMT, ketamine and changing beliefs to see the effected results.

Listen here - http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-121125.php

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

A prerequisite to understanding brainy-nerds is to allow for chuckling-speach. I think that humored punctuation is a good release, from the shackles which ridge us up in life. Look at a person's offerings or accomplishments... See if anything can be learned or disagreed with. If an interviewer has sufficient world experience to pick up points of interest. Should all males act like strong-silent types? Ask Kerry.

I happened to think his specific viewpoints and experience with the alphabet world was valuable to hear about. Kerry's interview at least exposes an interviewee to alphabetical type scrutiny-- In case there are substantive facts to be checked or challenged. Be topic specific. Miller has covered lots of technical ground, enough to drown shallow minds.

I got my highly educated wife to listen, as she knows botany well. She felt some of the common plant names mentioned in the interview might vary regionally.... But i think his emphasis was more about getting listeners and book-buyers back to the land. He was a bit of a late comer to this back-to-the-land movement. The delay was due to his military experience. An example of one person's life-change and i think it was an exemplary change. A change for the better. Grow life, avoid the war profiteering career. Miller spoke of all the 'toys' his professional lab experiences provided. I imagine that could become addictive, (working inside elite labs). At least he actually got out and worked with the land directly. Hands on the plow, you can't beat that =) Kerry forgot to check his hands and finger nails. This can verify true workers.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

giovonni (30th November 2012), Harley (1st December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd December 2012), Tommy (1st December 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

For those who tend to focus on the individual and their personality, which invariably limits oneself of the information they may learn, the following quote is smack on:

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    A prerequisite to understanding brainy-nerds is to allow for chuckling-speach. I think that humored punctuation is a good release, from the shackles which ridge us up in life. Look at a person's offerings or accomplishments... See if anything can be learned or disagreed with. If an interviewer has sufficient world experience to pick up points of interest. Should all males act like strong-silent types? Ask Kerry.

I happened to think his specific viewpoints and experience with the alphabet world was valuable to hear about. Kerry's interview at least exposes an interviewee to alphabetical type scrutiny-- In case there are substantive facts to be checked or challenged. Be topic specific. Miller has covered lots of technical ground, enough to drown shallow minds.
    I have worked with a great many personalities in various programs throughout the years, and I will say that it is this "Happy-Go-Lucky" type (in varying degrees of course) that is the most prevalent. The more serious the job and the pressures you're put under, the more you'll encounter this. And from my own experience it is this type of personality that leads to the greatest success of the task at hand.

I enjoyed this interview, and considering the vastness of knowledge and experience that he appears to have on many topics that was touched on, I thought Kerry did a fine job.

One thing that was quite interesting for me was his several mentions of working in certain Boeing programs. I could tell there is probably much that he knows, and I kept waiting to hear him drop some good info., but unfortunately he did not. I think this should serve as another indicator of Boeing employees not "wanting" to say too much!

I do hope that Kerry will interview him again and maybe be able to glean some of this from him!
    Harley

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st December 2012), giovonni (1st December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd December 2012), Tommy (1st December 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Nice info but i could not stand watching that dear fellow for the full lenght of his monologue, holy crap man, when this guy would walk in at any party i would make sure some big bald guys would keep an tight eye on this feller, no matter how brilliant or the know (blow) he is. In case its just a major case of ADD, same as above applies, DAMN.

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 1st December 2012 at 00:47.

22. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Project Camelot interviews Richard Alan Miller : Magus who came in from the cold

Please humor and enlightened me here...
    But what does cocaine have to do with the posted interviews...

23. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Dear mr Miller was clearly not bouncing around from to much coffee, i see people like that at least ten times a day, i know one when i see one, and this was NOT fresh and fruity, i cannot see how doing that interview can do the man any good, flat out embarassing IMO, this is beyond extravert, like i said, i know one when i see one, thats experience based and it puts me off and i can make an educated guess about not being the only one, i think maybe the man should have picked a better day to do this interview, even geniuses have off days and stay indoors and make choices that will not reflect badly, hope that explains my pov, thank you. When the dear man has his amazing brain capacity, he should know better.

Regards

24. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Dear mr Miller was clearly not bouncing around from to much coffee, i see people like that at least ten times a day, i know one when i see one, and this was NOT fresh and fruity, i cannot see how doing that interview can do the man any good, flat out embarassing IMO, this is beyond extravert, like i said, i know one when i see one, thats experience based and it puts me off and i can make an educated guess about not being the only one, i think maybe the man should have picked a better day to do this interview, even geniuses have off days and stay indoors and make choices that will not reflect badly, hope that explains my pov, thank you. When the dear man has his amazing brain capacity, he should know better.

Regards
    Fair enough... And here i was thinking he was just excited to be in the presence of Ms Cassidy ...

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I have a good news and bad news.

Good news is ,this is not intoxication (cocaine or something else)
    Kerry felt embarrassed by his unnecessary laughing episodes and said "My camera man making fun to make you laugh "
    Poor Kerry thought it was bizarre ,/awkward situation for audience.

Bad news are;
    Probably brain trauma(temporal lob) is causing taurette Disease or
    Creutzfeld- Jacob Disease( degenerative nourological disorder)

Second one can be done by black opp or a psychotic person's attack, giving someone CD230(some kind protein , human muscle caries.) to digest.
    Luckily both can be traced by lab tests.

Love and Hope
    Last edited by Tangri; 1st December 2012 at 10:15.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

giovonni (1st December 2012)

27. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Too many acid trips. He looks like he went to Woodstock and never quite made it home.

Dave - Toronto

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Several years ago i attended a channeled conference -- and one of the statements made that stood out for me in it's importance was: "The drug addict or drug dealer from the street corner could be a teacher of ascension." I really did not want to hear that or accept it at the time, but the truth is, it is way better not to judge and only listen for the message that resonates or not.
    I must admit, I also have a hard time watching this interview and stopped after a few seconds. But after all the comments, I will make a point now to listen and watch the entire interview for content that may hit the spot for me, in this moment.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

David Trd1 (2nd December 2012), deridan (2nd December 2012), giovonni (2nd December 2012), Harley (2nd December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd December 2012)

30. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Got the whole way through,he definitely seemed to settle a little around 1hr.30 mark....
    he also mentioned around that time that ''he was a bit stale today''.We are all human.

Information was a bit all over the place but fascinating none the less.

I don`t believe he was high being quite honest,but he may have been,social nerves,freneticism,an inconceivably(to many) active mind and a highly developed physic sensibility could account for his mannerisms and interactions.

He is clearly a brilliant man who has walked a path less trodden.

To not watch the interview based on some perceived revulsion to somebody not ''acting normal'' is precisely the group think programming and herd mentality we need to get away from as a society in general.

Content is king.

Long live the king......

Peace

Dave.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

deridan (4th December 2012), giovonni (2nd December 2012), Harley (2nd December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd December 2012)

32. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote "The drug addict or drug dealer from the street corner could be a teacher of ascension."
    I think this is 100% true, i also think it is not doing his/her case any good when under the influence off when it is so blatantly obvious, do not forget this man does not make a secret of his indulgances, which is his choice, when he is aware of his influence however this is behaviour that he should keep to himself, i do not think it is very enlightened to sponsor a world of hurt ( drugtrade with all its miseries involved, like poverty, murder, corruption and what have we), if i can think of all of these things and i am very much NOT in the know, i think its reasonable a man like him should be very aware of these things, i said it before somewehere in this thread, i know one when i see one, and i see them in flocks on a daily basis (95% of them are as far from being aware as you can think of), why do i know one when i see one, i have also been there myself and i recognise the energy that accompanies him in this interview, the man runs as tight as a railroadspike. I say everyone needs a hobby, i also say at the same time that there is time and place for everything, especially when you carry responsability.

You could call the man an exentric, a partycrasher, quirky, deranged genius, magus, inspirator or what ever the hell you want to, no matter what you call it, i call it, or how he calls it himself, when you are the public face of ANYTHING and you recognise the fact that you have an audience, one should also be aware that one can increase his/her audience by adapting a presentable attitude that apeals to a wider audience, i am not talking about his hat or shorts here, those dont matter.

Imo he could have kept me listening if he wasnt so all over the place, this is preciely the behaviour that can discredit the dear man.

Did fame and or an very interesting life got the better of him?

Anyway, i wont help killing him by buying anything from him when i have a good clue how the money will be spent, i dont buy bums beer either, sandwiches yes, multivitamins yes, sleeping bag yes, beer NO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast