+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: HITCHHIKERS (a sort of partial entity possession) - and how to handle them

1. Link to Post #81
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: HITCHHIKERS (a sort of partial entity possession) - and how to handle them

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    My dad died in 2008. He really liked a lot of being disembodied, but he missed his alcohol. My sister and I drank our share. Shortly after he died our drinking skyrocketed. He was hitchhiking both of us. Not sure when he broke off because I was in the process of dying. I pulled out of the nose-dive and he was gone. It was an oops thing. Metaphysics wasn't a strong point of his. He was a Republican.

My sister is back to normal as well. I do not drink or drug. It is my empowered natural state. A few years ago, things were not so healthy.
    Um, thanks for this post;
    my own dad died in 2007 -- while my son was gestating, sadly.
    I felt very much as if some negative energy had passed from my father into my own life.
    And then some of that horrific energy was discharged in some strange (paranormal) ways over the last few years.

I have a very troubled subconscious mind and that seems to be an open window for earthbound (troubled) spirits who had earthly vices and don't understand the need to move on (become rooted in self).

edit: over the years since his death i had a short but sweet battle with alcoholism.
    i turned to mj and it's a lot better but not perfect.
    i don't think about dad nearly so much now and that is how i like it.
    the sad thing is the good is also gone with the bad more often than not.

the other side looks better every day (i shouldn't say that here lol).
    Two things:
    1. Our native neurochemistry is where our power lies. Drugging to feel good is a sign of emotional/psychic pain to be covered. Find it, fix it and go native.
    2. We didn't make wrong turns in the spirit world and fall out of a vagina by accident. We put considerable effort into being here. Honor that. See number one as to why two needs mentioning.

2. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Default Re: HITCHHIKERS (a sort of partial entity possession) - and how to handle them

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I'm the broken record (turned up way too loud...I apologize)! Thanks so much, I will check it out, and apologize if I missed it before.

I been reading Truman Cash's stuff today, and kinda want to add it to the list, but that seems to diverge from the hitchhiker into other abductor scenario...or is that a divergence? Ugh, the tendancy to want to compartmentalize (not to mention find an easy "how to, step-by step" fix) is a bastard!
    Not at all, Donk. Don't think I've ever mentioned ES to you. I've mentioned Lisa and ES many times before in other places.

Hope you're doing well today.

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    We didn't make wrong turns in the spirit world and fall out of a vagina by accident.
    LOL. "Hey... How the hell did I end up here?!?" I expect some women would take exception to the concept of a baby falling out due to the labor of their labor, but I'm blissfully ignorant in this lifetime.
    I could make a bad joke about your falling out of vaginas but won't go there (oops, guess I already did).

There are times many of us ask, "Are you sure I signed up for this?"

As Lisa wrote in her newsletter The Fine Print, "Given what is thrown at you daily, you may have been busy sending several emphatic appeals to the Celestial Management Structure asking for an Earth Mission contract re-negotiation."
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

Daughter of Time (12th December 2012), donk (15th December 2012), modwiz (12th December 2012)

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Hi Chester you seem to be doing so well...and on a little research since I returned, you seem to have taken over the forum with all your interesting stories.
    Good to see you back and not really good I have sometimes taken over this forum...

I am gonna slow down for a bit - go out and smell some Costa Rican roses for a bit.

Love to You, Ray (you were the one that taught me that one by the way... it really works when you actually feel it and I do, Ray... I really do - even the guy I now see in the mirror... not such a bad guy after all) - soon it will be time to really see if this planet might actually be ready to move past some things, Chester

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (13th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I've just stumbled upon this thread.

Recently I've been experiencing very dramatic and unpleasant changes in personality. Not mood swings, that particular term implies a gradual change, and is part and parcel of everyone's life; even when the changes increase in frequency, there is still a sine wave pattern to them. What I'm describing is more of an instant switch from one to the other. And it's beginning to scare me.

I'll take some time out to do some quiet probing, and report back if there's anything worth sharing.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

donk (15th December 2012), Eram (15th December 2012), Hervé (15th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #85
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

In this video one guy was possessed by two entities.

A minister in the church automatically identifies him as possessed by powerful demonic entities in full crowd.
    He then tries to make those entities leave his body. But then he leaves him that way for that day. On another day that possessed person comes back with live chicken and then chop his head with his teeths. And on that day minister make both the entities to leave his body.
    But on next morning when that guy burns the chicken he had brought in with him in church, he again got possessed by a deaf-mute sprit, and again minister have to relive him from that possession.

In rest of the video he tells about how he was experiencing at that time, and how he is feeling now.

Last edited by kanishk; 14th March 2013 at 15:12.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

donk (14th March 2013), yuhui (24th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

In the light of recent forum discussion about entities, some members may find this thread most interesting and valuable. Do please read the opening post for full details, and a LOT of useful information.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aniN (15th December 2014), Neal (15th December 2014), Sophocles (14th December 2014), william r sanford72 (15th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Smile Re: HITCHHIKERS (a sort of partial entity possession) - and how to handle them

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

In the light of recent forum discussion about entities, some members may find this thread most interesting and valuable. Do please read the opening post for full details, and a LOT of useful information.
    After 2 years, I am still disagree on "Hospital visitors, workers are prone to Hitchhikers attacks"
    idea.
    Love and Hope

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

I am looking this tread's birth date and become surprised with the absence(lack of) of the Brand new entity attachment experts's contribution on this tread for 2 years. Then my assumptions become skeptic on their new point.
    Am I over skeptic, little bit skeptic or not at all, on this?

What I understand with my backward research
    Bill
    Herve
    Donk
    M6*
    Rahkyt interests in this subject is consistent with the new treads. eh?
    Last edited by Tangri; 15th December 2014 at 22:37.
    Love and Hope

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Daughter of Time and juststone you should more contribute on this subject.
    I know you have same, still untold
    Love and Hope

15. Link to Post #90
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I’m not sure I follow you tangri, but you did have me looking at a few of the posts I made here, so thanks for that.

Right around when I started the mirror thread, things were ramping up in the mundane. My Ness’ oldest (teen, since I met her) is a portal as well as Ness, they see and feel all kinds of things I can’t. And when things escalated with her, Ness main hitchhiker came out to play again…scary cuz she was not even drinking, just extremely intensely upset.

Getting a peek at this phenomenon a year or so later, after I had barely thought anything of it was a wake up call. Also a measuring, I feel more confident in my perception of whatever this reality is. I have to change my tune a bit, as nowadays I’m not entirely convinced that they are as much a part of her (or possibly even me) as they are independent.

If it is not THE thoughtform created by her past traumas, it is manifest through it in a completely “independent” way. In fact, it manifested so much in a way that was EXACTLY like before, with an added element that made it feel exactly like Roison’s comments that I had read earlier that day.

Now instead of actively seeking out removal methods, I pressure her to look for a solution. If she doesn’t find a way—on her own, that resonates with HER—to deal with her past, her damage, and the current LIES TO HERSELF about them and herself, there ain’t a trick in the books that’s gonna work.

I think it will become apparent to her when she really embraces TRUTH (which I believe IS love), because that space needs to be filled or it’s pointless…we’re just gonna draw some new dude working on the opening which would indicate she wasn’t entirely healed.

It’s tricky. I just found dealing with every issue, pointing out every lie, talking about every problem…and relate it to energies, how outside energy is fueled by our intent, and she needs to vigilant of the NOT-ME influence, which is very very real (to me, today anyway)
    Last edited by donk; 18th December 2014 at 17:44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5