+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US building a Secret $100m underground building in Tel Aviv called 911

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default US building a Secret $100m underground building in Tel Aviv called 911

"Leave it to legendary Walter Pincus from the Washington Post to flesh out a Request for Proposal construction project planned for Israel called Site 911.

The oddly named project will cost up to $100 million, take more than two years to complete, and can only be built by workers from specific countries with proper security clearances. Palestinians need not apply.

Click image for larger version

Name:	site-911.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	19477

When complete the well-guarded compound will have five levels buried underground and six additional outbuildings on the above grounds, within the perimeter. At about 127,000 square feet, the first three floors will house classrooms, an auditorium, and a laboratory — all wedged behind shock resistant doors — with radiation protection and massive security.

Only one gate will allow workers entrance and exit during the project and that will be guarded by only Israelis.

The bottom two floors are smaller, according to the full line of schematics uploaded to the Army's Acquisition Business Web Site, and possibly used for equipment and storage.
    As impressive as the American design features already are, Ada Karmi-Melamede Architects will decorate the entire site with rocks it chooses, but are paid for by the contractor, and provide three outdoor picnic tables.
    Pincus also found this detailed description of the mezuzahs that will adorn every door in the facility:

These mezuzas, notes the [US Army] Corps, “shall be written in inerasable ink, on . . . uncoated leather parchment” and be handwritten by a scribe “holding a written authorization according to Jewish law.” The writing may be “Ashkenazik or Sepharadik” but “not a mixture” and “must be uniform.”

Also, “The Mezuzahs shall be proof-read by a computer at an authorized institution for Mezuzah inspection, as well as manually proof-read for the form of the letters by a proof-reader authorized by the Chief Rabbinate.” The mezuza shall be supplied with an aluminum housing with holes so it can be connected to the door frame or opening. Finally, “All Mezuzahs for the facility shall be affixed by the Base’s Rabbi or his appointed representative and not by the contractor staff.”

Along with this request is another called 911 Phase 2.

Also in the $100 million range, Pincus finds the “complex facility with site development challenges” requiring services that include “electrical, communication, mechanical/ HVAC [heating, ventilation, air conditioning] and plumbing” requirements telling; and along with the fact that the contractor must posses a U.S. or Israeli Secret Security Clearance, he believes this phase to be a secure command center.

Pulitzer Prize winning, Yale grad, born in 1932 whose worked intelligence and media in D.C. since 1955 closes his piece with these shadowy words."

"The purpose of Site 911 is [un] clear."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th November 2012), greybeard (30th November 2012), latshaw (30th November 2012), MorningSong (30th November 2012), sandy (1st December 2012), Selene (30th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: US building a Secret $100m underground building in Tel Aviv called 911

Well if it is going to take two years to complete, that would imply that nothing catastrophic is expected before the two year period is up.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

conk (30th November 2012), latshaw (30th November 2012), StephenW11UK (30th November 2012), witchy1 (30th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member latshaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: US building a Secret $100m underground building in Tel Aviv called 911

Witchy1...

"The purpose of Site 911 is [un] clear."

Sounds to me like he is saying it is the new site for the UN building.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to latshaw For This Post:

witchy1 (30th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member latshaw's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a PS to post#3

The last time the UN met in NY, it was all over the news that the UN bldg was not large enough to accommodate the meetings any longer and that it created a traffic nightmare as well as one for security.

Just makes me think of Bloomberg's latest press conference about the billions of $ that are going to be needed to rebuild the damage from Sandy and they plan to bring it before Congress (next week if memory serves me correctly). Oh, and if NY is so hard up for money and they have to go to DC to plead their case...where did the funds come from for the big bonaza they put on for the lighting of the Rockerfeller Center Christmas Tree. There were some heavy hitters that performed. Miss Mariah didn't work for free (and I didn't hear anything about it being a charity event for the victims of Sandy). If I missed the announcement that it was a "Charity Event", I stand corrected. Call me pessimistic if you wish or someone trying to speculate without facts -- but all of a sudden weather control comes to mind when all these thoughts clash into a big bang.

Not trying to start a riot here folks , but is anyone elses train of thought (possibilities) travelling on the same track. Not saying my thoughts are correct, but....just can't help going there, if you get my drift. OK folks ....hit me with your best shot

I know may not be relative to original post....but maybe again....it is?????

8. The Following User Says Thank You to latshaw For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (30th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Was thinking the same thing Chris - at least no negative underground distubances in Tel Aviv anyway. I guess it could be a bog standard comms centre with a religious bent. But really who knows what the sick bastards are up to - I'll wager my left testicle that its not for the good of humanity what ever they are going to do with it and why call it 911 - thats just bizarre, maybe its a control centre for aircraft (that dont really exist) ............

10. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

greybeard (30th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

This is phase 2 from this website (linked in OP) https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...=core&_cview=1
    ( not a complete copy - just interesting bits)

Y--Site 911 Phase 2, Israel

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Europe District plans to enter into a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Contract for a Design-Bid-Build project for the construction of a below-grade facility consisting of five (5) levels and the construction of six (6) additional above grade buildings in Israel as follows: below-grade construction with a total area of approximately 11,800 square meters (three (3) levels of 3,800 square meters each and two (2) lower levels of 200 square meters each); two (2) energy buildings each with a 200 square meter basement and a 1,000 square meter ground floor; two (2) system buildings each of 220 square meters that feed the underground building through shafts; an emergency stairway; a main entrance building of approximately 100 square meters; and site development which includes earth work, paving, and parking lot.

The contract will be awarded and paid in U.S. dollars
    Contractors participating in this solicitation must be U.S. firms
    The estimated magnitude of construction is between $25,000,000 and $100,000,000. The maximum contract duration is 810 calendar days
    All the structural specs, energy, aluminium, plumbing, signage, HVAC etc is in the above link - opens in zip or pdg

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

They can run, but they can't hide, no matter how deep they go. The UN is just another organization that has alot to account for in their part in all the atrocities.

OUR tax dollars are going for this???? When there is so much that needs to be taken care of here at home???? What the F is wrong with DC???? All I can say is there had better be a complete revamp of the UN to make it acceptable. There has to be a way to hold them accountable for their actions and decisions, too. Maybe this is where wars could be made illegal.... am I just dreaming now?
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 30th November 2012 at 15:13.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (1st December 2012), latshaw (30th November 2012), witchy1 (30th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread