+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Rape of the World by the America Machine.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default The Rape of the World by the America Machine.

While you argue about aliens in your loft, the world is being raped.

A brief and crucial history of the United States.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

baddbob (30th November 2012), bram (1st December 2012), East Sun (1st December 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th November 2012), Flash (1st December 2012), gooty64 (1st December 2012), grampah (30th November 2012), mosquito (1st December 2012), RMorgan (2nd December 2012), Rollo (30th November 2012), seko (30th November 2012), SlickWillie (30th November 2012), spiritguide (30th November 2012), Star Tsar (30th November 2012), Tesseract (1st December 2012), WyoSeeker (30th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: The Rape of the World by the America Machine.

How about the British?
    For me the WORST perpetrators & I believe they are behind the American machine.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

buckminster fuller (1st December 2012), mahalall (1st December 2012), modwiz (1st December 2012), mosquito (1st December 2012), Precog (30th November 2012), seko (30th November 2012), spiritguide (30th November 2012), TargeT (30th November 2012), Tesseract (1st December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    How about the British?
    For me the WORST perpetrators & I believe they are behind the American machine.

You are right. Just look how we have interfered in the world...er..also raped it, via the """commonwealth!"""???

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

modwiz (1st December 2012), mosquito (1st December 2012), Precog (30th November 2012), seko (30th November 2012), spiritguide (30th November 2012), Star Tsar (30th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I'm trying my best to be a Frictous one the best I have come up with is to stop contributing with my income tax besides that what can one poorly resourced man do?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mosquito (1st December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Let the awakening of the Spring be the beginning of PEACE. Blame will not fix this, selfless devotion to loving and respecting each other will. Give, don't hoard. Love don't hate.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Star Tsar (30th November 2012), Tane Mahuta (30th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

reallly, Tony? RAPE?? way to remain positive!!! i take offense to your potshoting... one key way of liberating ourselves from the lies is to expose them.. i will sit in my loft and contemplate solutions... rather than remain negative... (disgusting choice of words.)
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Kryztian (1st December 2012), Tane Mahuta (1st December 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    reallly, Tony? RAPE?? way to remain positive!!! i take offense to your potshoting... one key way of liberating ourselves from the lies is to expose them.. i will sit in my loft and contemplate solutions... rather than remain negative... (disgusting choice of words.)
    I don't believe it's as simple as being positive or negative. I feel Tony hit the nail squarely. It's freaking rape. It's murder. It's fact! The timid will continue to suffer unless someone stands up and shouts, STOP KILLING US! All the oohy googy feel-good exclamations will never put an end to the horror that the world is enduring. (Excellent choice of words). While you sit quietly in contemplation, millions are being raped and murdered yearly. A little peaceful pow-wow with loving intentions ain't gonna git it.

Not saying that what you are doing Jake is wrong, it's just not enough at this point. Somehow the apathy and ignorance must be overcome. Do that by shouting the truth.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

bram (1st December 2012), buckminster fuller (1st December 2012), Star Tsar (30th November 2012), Tesseract (1st December 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    While you argue about aliens in your loft, the world is being raped.

A brief and crucial history of the United States.

The narrative as outlined by the posted video is one that has been repeating by past empires to present ones; this not a new nor exclusive paradigm.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

buckminster fuller (1st December 2012), Kryztian (1st December 2012), Mark (1st December 2012), spiritguide (30th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I think the UK has a large part to play in all this, and I can say that as I've lived here all my life. A great reform needs to happen with less "shadowy operations". They've tried to suppress me multiple times but not anymore, my family, my bloodline even, will linger on long after all this has faded like dust in the wind.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grumpy Cat For This Post:

spiritguide (30th November 2012), Star Tsar (30th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

This is just another perspective that encompasses both polarities: there is an aphorism that 'consciousness burns'...meaning, being conscious of physical realities actually, physically changes the realities observed. My take on this is because as you witness, it triggers desire, desire triggers energy. Energy alters flow of the stream it is focused on.

Physicists like Gregg Braden et al have done some compelling research on this.

So, those who are compelled to take action should because they can. However, those who only stand and watch, also serve. And quite well.

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Great Video, Tony. The succinct language is repelling for the very reason the commentator mentioned - we do not want to admit the truth for fear of dispelling our illusory "personal status" in the world, or wosre, our very identities.

We must resist to the level that we can and feel comfortable with. Soon, we will feel comfortable with doing a whole lot more resisting, when the shtf...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

bram (1st December 2012), mosquito (1st December 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Well guys and girls ... Democracy doesnt exist and NOONE that has power really wants it. We have the technology to make actual democracy work (internet voting) We can have people that talk to us about all matters and we then decide by majority what we want ... we vote on everything and those on the governments are there to serve our decisions not make them for us.

But here is the trick ... if we actually had real democracy, 51% of the people could order the killings of 49% ... The only way to avoid this or other smaller issues is to have educated / healthy members in societies. This is feared even more by the people with power (thinking slaves is a bad thing).

It isnt the best but at least if you protect the individual then you can protect all the members of a society so no others can vote against them. So a Democracy with "Rules" that safeguard LIFE (in all its forms) is the best options ...

Dont hold your breaths it aint happening ...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

buckminster fuller (1st December 2012), donk (1st December 2012), Flash (1st December 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

The "Commonwealth" is just part of America... as Australia so well demonstrates....

http://sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?...clude&count=20

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Flash (1st December 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd December 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

All countries are led by incompetent, manipulative and uneducated governments. Thus all societies that follow their governments are also incompetent. What would happen if Iraq, Spain or Mongolia were technologically ahead with a superior military and economics? Would they play nice and help the less developed countries, give control to their citizens and feed the hungry? or would they be just as bad? All governments are low.
    Last edited by Davidallany; 1st December 2012 at 05:04.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

161803398 (1st December 2012), modwiz (1st December 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

But an another thread claims that rape victims get hitchhikers because of the trauma, maybe it is a good thing being raped.

31. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A view behind the British and American scenes with Oliver Stone.
    Oliver Stone on the Untold U.S. History from Atomic Age, Vietnam to Obama's Drone War 1 of 2

Academy Award-winning Oliver Stone has teamed up with historian Peter Kuznick to produce a 10-part Showtime series called, "Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States." Drawing on archival findings and recently declassified documents, the filmmakers critically examine U.S. history -- from the atomic bombing of Japan, to the Cold War, to the fall of Communism, and continuing all the way through to the Obama administration. Contrary to what's taught in schools across the country, the filmmakers found the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were militarily unnecessary and morally indefensible.

Watch Part 2 of this interview: http://youtu.be/gM6RqlnTryA

Stone and Kuznick also suggest the Soviet Union, not the United States, ultimately defeated the Germans in World War II. And, they assert the United States, not the Soviet Union, bore the lion's share of responsibility for perpetuating the Cold War. The filmmakers also found U.S. presidents, especially in wartime, have frequently trampled on the Constitution and international law, and they note the United States has brought the world dangerously close to nuclear war by repeatedly brandishing nuclear threats. The first episode of the series aired Monday night on Showtime. For more about this series and the companion book, we are joined by Stone and Kuznick. [Transcript to come. Check back soon.]

To watch the entire weekday independent news hour, read the transcript, download the podcast, search our vast archive, or to find more information about Democracy Now! and Amy Goodman, visit http://www.democracynow.org.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Fred Steeves (1st December 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Who's "America"? Who's this "British"? Whoever them dudes are, they get away with rape by hiding who they are.

Quote The narrative as outlined by the posted video is one that has been repeating by past empires to present ones; this not a new nor exclusive paradigm.
    ...well said. And how do "empires" do this? Divide & conquer. Point blame and declare wars on abstract concepts, that way half of who they rule blame the other half for everything wrong, and only unite them so as to rape outsiders.

34. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Rape of the World by the America Machine.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N2Xh5...layer_embedded

Despite the narrator's slight whistle on "S" words the narration was excellent and humorous at times, it has a grass roots feel, at the same time you could put the Machine Mirror up to any industrialized country and it would be ugly. Are we in a time of transition or is it all a failed experiment?
    Last edited by Project_Buggy_Beach; 2nd December 2012 at 00:22. Reason: Wanted To Reference Utube link.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

+ Reply to Thread