1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: Credo Mutwa : Before my eyes close in death

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear All:

This wonderful and inspiring short speech by the great Zulu shaman, author, historian and philosopher Credo Mutwa is the most heartfelt and passionate appeal for Africa you will ever hear.

Here's the story of how this remarkable clip was captured. I had just that minute switched on the microphone, and had asked Credo to say a word or two as a routine audio test. I thought he might say "1-2-3", or "Hello, hello".

What he said instead was worthy of an appeal to the United Nations by one of the great statesmen of the world. It was quite unplanned, and I was more than fortunate to be able to record it all.

This moving speech is MUST WATCH essential viewing for anyone who knows Credo Mutwa's life and work, and for anyone who cares about the fate of Africa.

Wow ... what a beautiful spirit!!! I love the man! A compelling video. You know, I was born in the land of Gandhi, but I'll state here with no hesitation that Credo Mutwa has ten times the purity of spirit than Gandhi ever had. Don't get me wrong, I like Gandhi. He had to deal with a lot of nonsense during his time and overcame it. Still, I was disheartened (and became somewhat disillusioned with Gandhi) after I learned that, in the early days in South Africa, he viewed indigenous Africans as little better than savages. Talk about a punch in the gut! I take some measure of comfort in that Gandhi may have evolved into a global spirit (and not just a spirit for India) by the time of his passing. I have to believe that for my own sake and sanity.

In any event, I get the opposite sense from Credo Mutwa. In watching the above video, I was genuinely stirred. Mutwa truly is a man for all humanity. He definitely is the best we can offer should extraterrestials make landing and request a meeting with our finest.

You are truly blessed to be in the moment with Credo Mutwa, Bill.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Bill, Thanks for helping to support Credo and to preserve his work. After reading about the health challenges faced by him and his wife, and about their work to establish a clinic for their people, I was wondering whether you've given him information about and access to sodium chlorite solution (MMS), which your interview with Jim Humble first introduced us to. Anecdotally, Jim now says that a program with over 50 AIDS sufferers in Africa resulted in all of them having levels of health that allowed them to return to productive lives.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brtanner For This Post:

WhiteStar (6th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Dear Friends:

Many thanks to you all for your generous and heartfelt comments. Being with Credo for 10 days while recording his life's story was an extraordinary experience. I've been humbled by the strength and clarity of his spirit.

I don't think Credo will be with us for very much longer. He wants to leave, and it's time. All this is okay.

Meanwhile, I'm sifting through some 25 hours of video for more nuggets of wisdom, courage and insight. As you may imagine, there are quite a few of them.

Credo was always totally unpredictable: we never knew when he would launch into something quite unique and exceptional. It could happen at any moment.

The overall goal is to release the cream of what we recorded as a 3-DVD set - all proceeds from which would go to him, his family, and/or the small hospital he is building on the waste land behind where he lives. This is currently 80% finished.

The first DVD will be his life story - which, I promise you, is amazing in itself. The second DVD will be the story of Africa from a shamanic, traditional and historical perspective. The third DVD will be a whole smorgasbord of hard-to-categorize outtakes, standalone clips, and captured moments which will add further depth and context.

David and I are thinking of establishing a Credo Mutwa Memorial Website on which all his work, and all videos and material of him and about him, can be referenced centrally and accessed easily. If anyone reading this (whether or not you're signed-up a Forum member) would like to help with this, please PM me or write to me at bill@projectavalon.net.

One of the things I'd really love to do is to get hold of his books - he has written something like 15, from which he gets NO royalties or proceeds of any kind - and scan them into e-books to post on the site.

This project would take quite a bit of work, but there may be some of you out there who have the resources and skills to do this without too much trouble. If Credo is not getting any royalties (he was cheated out of them through legal trickery many years ago) at least let's give him the satisfaction of making his words freely available to the world.

With thanks again to all of you for your warm appreciation for this very great man - Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th September 2010 at 23:30.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

chocolate (17th March 2014), Cjay (30th March 2011), Jendayi (6th March 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), Rainbowbrite (24th May 2011), Sierra (8th March 2011), starsmoonmtns (6th March 2011), str8thinker (30th March 2011), thunder24 (31st March 2011), WhiteStar (6th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Good Job and thanks for sharing this Message, we need leaders like credo.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theguardian For This Post:

chocolate (17th March 2014), WhiteStar (6th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Bill that is excellent news! Three DVD, 25 hours of recorded knowledge. With a website. That is good news. These information has to get out in nature and spread like wild fire. To me, Credo has confirmed so many stories and archeological theories. His knowledge will be part of the education of my boys.

Namaste, Steven

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Jendayi (6th March 2011), WhiteStar (6th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, I hope Credo gets his wish and they listen..how amazing to be there while he tells his life story..
    Many Blessings
    Lita

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lita For This Post:

12. Link to Post #27
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

* celine stands up and sings *

Don't accept that what's happening
    Is just a case of others' suffering
    Or you'll find that you're joining in
    The turning away

i hear the world singing Credo's words!

Thank you Bill for gifting us with his voice!

Please share our love and our gratitude with Credo...and let him know, we hear him!

love,
    celine

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think this video merits a spot on the portal

Godspeed Credo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Burke For This Post:

chocolate (17th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

These sentences in David Icke's recent newsletter really hit me:

Quote David Icke about his time with Credo:

"Most heartbreaking for Credo in the latter stages of his life is to see his people ravaged by what is called Aids - a devastated immune system. He knows that Aids was made in a laboratory to kill target populations - especially black Africans - and he can see how brutally and mercilessly efficient it has been in doing that.

He looks at his beloved South Africa and knows it is on the brink of enormous upheaval and violence. Strikes were breaking out all over the country as we spoke while the corrupt, idiotic and pathetic president, Jacob Zuma, jumped on a plane to China at the behest of his masters in Beijing."

Credo knows that China has embarked on a colonial takeover of Africa and he says that the Arab oil nations want to do the same.
    This clarifies even more, why Credo says: "I cannot live in a world where is so much evil!"
    The sadness about all what is done to this country is unbearable.
    Last edited by sepia; 7th September 2010 at 10:33.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011), WhiteStar (6th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

this man is such a powerfully truthful and lovingly fearless being....
    the most cleansing and warmest energy literally just emanates out of this man, radiating outward, bringing me to tears everytime i hear his words.....like his soul and essence, his words are timeless....

this beautiful man speaks of love and the potential for so much goodness on this planet now....his knowledge and wisdom and purity reverberates around all that is and probably further....and despite the betraying backhand of foolish ignorance and mindless violence he has endured, especially of late....he echos courage and love from a place seldom can even comprehend...

i believe he knows the truth about life....

i feel honoured and blessed to be here today and at the same point in time that this being is incarnated here....it fills me with more hope and love...
    during the darkest of nights in our history we stand looking towards the sky in the knowing that the stars can guide and direct us....and imho, this most amazin being has remembered just how bright he can be...

to bill and david...thank you so much for the tireless and important work you do...it must be a most emotional and hard time for you guys sometimes... but please keep smiling...(everything will get better...)

credo mutwa, you are loved so very much by so many, ngiyabonga

peace always
    mike
    Last edited by mike1414; 6th March 2011 at 03:11. Reason: typo...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mike1414 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), Sierra (8th March 2011), Victoria Tintagel (25th December 2010), WhiteStar (6th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

hello bill! i hope all is well my friend,bill is there a link that you could e-mail me so i can donate some money to credo...ty bill..love light and abunce ..thirdeye

21. The Following User Says Thank You to THIRDEYE For This Post:

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Bill;
    It has been a bit over 3 months now.
    I am curious, is there any news from, or about Credo Mutwa?
    Anything about his health, or any progress locating the artifact taken from him?

Have either you, or David Icke spoken with him since your trip?

Occurred to me this morning this one had slipped off the radar, of late, so I thought I would ask,
    Fred

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Anna (14th December 2010), Banshee (14th December 2010), Dale (17th December 2010), Kulapops (14th December 2010), Luke (14th December 2010), naochan (14th December 2010), rosie (14th December 2010), Zook (15th December 2010)

24. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Bill;
    It has been a bit over 3 months now.
    I am curious, is there any news from, or about Credo Mutwa?
    Anything about his health, or any progress locating the artifact taken from him?

Have either you, or David Icke spoken with him since your trip?

Occurred to me this morning this one had slipped off the radar, of late, so I thought I would ask,
    Fred
    I do second your curiosity, Fred.

A wonderful soul, Credo is. If anyone knows if, or when, the DVD set of Bill and David's interview with Credo is available, I'd be thankful to hear.

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Credo has left quite an impression on me..
    I wonder what will happen now with Credos hospital that he intended to build with his wife? I would be extremely sorry if such a wonderful idea wouldn't come to life.
    I wanted to donate but can not get in touch with Colinda Smith (about bank transfer difficulties)..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

27. Link to Post #35
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Credo will never die.

There's a story around that Princess Diana called an African Shaman from a phone box sometime in the final weeks of her life. I've since assumed that it was Credo that she called. Does anyone here happen to know if that story is true, and if was true, that it was Credo that she spoke to from that phone box?

I'm nearly in blub mode thinking about it.
    Yes I am sure it is.

He also related a death in Africa which was very similar to the death of Princess Diana in the car crash in France.
    He connected the events as being of importance.

28. Link to Post #36
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Thank you, Bill, & the great & good Credo Mutwa --

here's a song by Juluka, 'Scatterlings of Africa'

edit to add that i think it very sad that the continent where all humans began this round of recorded history, Africa, & her people, are pretty much ignored by the rest of the world -- & there is seldom a news story about the fact that AIDS is ravaging the population in some places -- 'Africa, the Forgotten Continent'
    I don't go with the out of Africa deal, there is much to point us to different conclusions, but even so, whatever created those who created us, would not have allowed Africans to exist if they were not meant to.
    There is a place on this Earth for all of us, but commerce wants it all.

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    The native africans aren't the only ones that have had this done to them.... The Australian Aboriginals, for one, have also been decimated. In fact, it saddens me that a race that is/was so close to the land it inhabits has lost that connection so completely for the most part...

We anglo-saxans should be absolutely ashamed at what has become of many of our native peoples...

At the risk of going wildly off-topic, do any of you know of any native Aboriginal shamans who have come forward and spoken? I'd love to hear what they say, and perhaps even compare it to Credo's words....

Surely you'd think there'd be strong similarities...

A soul as pure as Credo's could never go to hell..... I understand how downtrodden he must feel but he's accomplished more than he could ever know.....
    Let me say this to you, stop with the guilt, that is what THEY want you to feel.
    Did YOU take anyone off their land?
    Did YOU take any children away for whatever reason?

If no, you are not guilty, why feel guilt?
    Yes, you can condemn the evil others have done, but don't carry guilt for something you did not do in your heart and even more so, don't push it onto others that have not done these things.
    Racism is an artificial construct, a bastard child of the commercial system that is in force right now. They use it to control us all on the old ''divide and conquer'' plan they have found works a charm, don't help them.
    Example, your programming has compelled you to feel guilty for what people in Australia did years ago, so all of us are guilty, even across time, yet if you said anything negative about all of _________ racial group, that would be wrong and a stereotype. You see how they play with us?
    Stop the madness, don't drink the racism koolaid.

Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    Wow ... what a beautiful spirit!!! I love the man! A compelling video. You know, I was born in the land of Gandhi, but I'll state here with no hesitation that Credo Mutwa has ten times the purity of spirit than Gandhi ever had. Don't get me wrong, I like Gandhi. He had to deal with a lot of nonsense during his time and overcame it. Still, I was disheartened (and became somewhat disillusioned with Gandhi) after I learned that, in the early days in South Africa, he viewed indigenous Africans as little better than savages. Talk about a punch in the gut! I take some measure of comfort in that Gandhi may have evolved into a global spirit (and not just a spirit for India) by the time of his passing. I have to believe that for my own sake and sanity.

In any event, I get the opposite sense from Credo Mutwa. In watching the above video, I was genuinely stirred. Mutwa truly is a man for all humanity. He definitely is the best we can offer should extraterrestials make landing and request a meeting with our finest.

You are truly blessed to be in the moment with Credo Mutwa, Bill.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook
    Yes, Zooknugget, I have read about Gandhi and his opinion of the Africans. And again, this is the racism koolaid in play again.
    Maybe they are savages, maybe they are not, but by whose measuring stick are we measuring them?
    Don't worry about what right you have to do it, just asking that one for now.
    Those of us trapped in the commerce wars now think we are advanced, but we, the parasites on Earth are destroying the host. Wow, that is real advanced, no?

I say again, there is a place on this Earth for all the groups, or else they would not have been created, surely this is as obvious as the noses on our faces?

Now, to the subject of the video.
    He is right. A whole group of people and not just his, have been condemned to death, without a crime, without a trial and without a word in their own defense.
    This is the very epitome of evil and is a direct link back to the ''sustainable level'' of people that the elites want here to parasite off of.
    I would be interested to see the dvds if they have been made.

And to Bill, even though you probably know this already, you sir, are a conduit. You think his message to you was a coincidence?
    No, you know. You have known for most of your life that you were here to present information to transform this world. And you're doing a damn fine job. I am not a hat wearer, but if I were, not only would I take mine off to you, I would give it to you as well.
    Keep up the good work, thanks for your work and thanks especially for Avalon, for although to some it may appear to be a lesser work than others, it is a work where we all have met and can take our next solo steps together.

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Bill

Thanks for this. No words will express what it made me feel.

I cannot donate any expertise to building a website honouring Credo but I would be happy to donate some money towards the cost. Please let me know in due course how I can do this.

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

after hearing credo's beautiful words and message.. i started reading the replies.. what can one say after such kind words from my fellow avalonians?
    i am left speechless..

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

ulli (6th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #39
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

Originally Posted by jcocks
    The native africans aren't the only ones that have had this done to them.... The Australian Aboriginals, for one, have also been decimated. In fact, it saddens me that a race that is/was so close to the land it inhabits has lost that connection so completely for the most part...
    originally posted by lord sidious:
    We anglo-saxans should be absolutely ashamed at what has become of many of our native peoples...

At the risk of going wildly off-topic, do any of you know of any native Aboriginal shamans who have come forward and spoken? I'd love to hear what they say, and perhaps even compare it to Credo's words....

Surely you'd think there'd be strong similarities...

A soul as pure as Credo's could never go to hell..... I understand how downtrodden he must feel but he's accomplished more than he could ever know.....
    Let me say this to you, stop with the guilt, that is what THEY want you to feel.
    Did YOU take anyone off their land?
    Did YOU take any children away for whatever reason?

If no, you are not guilty, why feel guilt?
    Yes, you can condemn the evil others have done, but don't carry guilt for something you did not do in your heart and even more so, don't push it onto others that have not done these things.
    Racism is an artificial construct, a bastard child of the commercial system that is in force right now. They use it to control us all on the old ''divide and conquer'' plan they have found works a charm, don't help them.
    Example, your programming has compelled you to feel guilty for what people in Australia did years ago, so all of us are guilty, even across time, yet if you said anything negative about all of _________ racial group, that would be wrong and a stereotype. You see how they play with us?
    Stop the madness, don't drink the racism koolaid

This is the most important statement i've read on avalon , thank you lord, the fact is we are not the problem, we are squashed into a reality which is as ugly and constricting as any aboriginal race. at least they realise their constriction, we dont even see that we are slaves...
    Last edited by mondaze; 6th March 2011 at 12:37. Reason: accredit quote

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Dawn (5th August 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), ulli (6th March 2011)

34. Link to Post #40
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Thank you mighty spirit.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

chocolate (17th March 2014), Icecold (6th March 2011), ulli (6th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast