+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Anomaly of our Earth's Moon Rotation

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default The Anomaly of our Earth's Moon Rotation

Most people living on Earth are completely unaware that a solar day experienced on our Moon is 27.32 days.

By sheer coincidence, that is also the exact period that it takes our Moon to rotate around the Earth.

However, know that our Earth rotates once every That takes 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds

Because of this, exact synchronization we only see one side of the Earth's Moon and never in history have we ever witnessed seeing the backside of the Moon from an Earth view perspective.

This situation to occur in the case of our Planet and Moon is simply impossible by physics.

You will read of various theories but most that study the relationship of what is happening will ultimately discover that this relationship appears to be a most unnatural setting.

Our Moon is the only Moon in our known universe that behaves this way.

Therefore, if you ever wished to really notice the most wildest anomaly ever wish to point out something that does not make no sense whatsoever, just study the Moon's rotation.

In my mind we are either witnessing an Extra Terrestrial Planetoid that has been parked in orbit about our Earth or we are seeing part of the program of a holographic projection in which we are existing in a dream like state.

It has been one of the most interesting things I have noticed in my study of the sky.
    However, I find most people too much a sleep to see it or understand it.

It is almost as if, some part of people's programing will not allow them to understand even the significance of how easy this is to see, but impossible to understand....if those that are awake can grasp what I am trying to convey

This youtube video will help demonstrate to those that are interested.
    i would enjoy reading the feedback

Last edited by Vitalux; 1st December 2012 at 03:06.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

airaspect (3rd December 2012), bodosa (2nd December 2012), buckminster fuller (6th December 2012), Cristian (1st December 2012), daddy fishwick (1st December 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd December 2012), Eram (1st December 2012), eva08 (1st December 2012), Fred Steeves (1st December 2012), golden lady (1st December 2012), Jean-Marie (1st December 2012), Kendall (2nd December 2012), Ki's (5th December 2012), Lancelot (3rd December 2012), leavesoftrees (2nd December 2012), Lefty Dave (1st December 2012), mahalall (3rd December 2012), meat suit (1st December 2012), Nickolai (3rd December 2012), Operator (1st December 2012), ozlemer (4th December 2012), Richard S. (5th December 2012), seko (3rd December 2012), selinam (1st December 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (2nd December 2012), Star Tsar (1st December 2012), Swan (1st December 2012), Swanette (1st December 2012), tcjim1 (1st December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd December 2012), tessie999 (2nd December 2012), Woody (2nd December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Default Re: The Anomaly of our Earth's Moon Rotation

It's not sheer coincidence, it's not unique, and it does not violate the laws of physics. Visit the link below, if you dare.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking

What is a coincidence is that the moon's distance from Earth is just enough for it to perfectly occlude the sun during an eclipse. Actually, one of my favourite theories is that it is not a coincidence at all, but that the moon is a spacecraft positioned that way deliberately.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

bodosa (2nd December 2012), Eram (1st December 2012), ghostrider (1st December 2012), Heather2017 (1st December 2012), meat suit (1st December 2012), Nick Matkin (1st December 2012), Richard S. (5th December 2012), seko (3rd December 2012), StephenW11UK (1st December 2012), Swanette (1st December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)
    It's not sheer coincidence, it's not unique, and it does not violate the laws of physics. Visit the link below, if you dare.

What is a coincidence is that the moon's distance from Earth is just enough for it to perfectly occlude the sun during an eclipse. Actually, one of my favourite theories is that it is not a coincidence at all, but that the moon is a spacecraft positioned that way deliberately.
    I have read that article as well as a few others on that same theory. I actually read that information about 30 years ago.

The Earth spins around 27 times for every time our Moon spins once.
    Tidal locking, in my opinion does not work. If so, find me another moon in our solar system that does this besides our moon.

For example Saturn has 62 moons, and Jupiter has at least 63 known moons. Please show me any one of those moons that has this same Anomaly with respect to it's Planet of only showing one face of itself.

I have discovered that just because you read about it, does not make it true.
    Sometimes you have to use some reasoning.

thanking you in advance.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Cristian (1st December 2012), Eram (1st December 2012), meat suit (1st December 2012), Richard S. (5th December 2012), seko (3rd December 2012), skamandar (2nd December 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (2nd December 2012), Swanette (1st December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)

The moon is the vehicle used by star travellers in a dying system to reach mars, then on to earth seeding it and mixing their dna with the three original dark skin, dark hair , dark eyed earth humans, 350,000 years ago. Building pyramids along the way to remind them of their lost home world...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Eram (1st December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Science have a lot of theories, and the common factor is just that, they are theories, deducted off so called known facts inside a common paradigm. Every time something doesn't fit, scientist either dismiss it or adjust the anomily into their known paradigm. David Icke refers to some interesting thougts derived from a book about the moon I in this moment don't remember the name of or it's authors, but they conclude; The moon should not have been there at all when putting so called known facts and science into the equation.

All the best

TRW

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Royal Wizard For This Post:

Eram (1st December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by The Royal Wizard (here)
    David Icke refers to some interesting thougts derived from a book about the moon I in this moment don't remember the name of or it's authors, but they conclude; The moon should not have been there at all when putting so called known facts and science into the equation.
    "Who Built the Moon?" Christopher Knight, Alan Butler

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Eram (1st December 2012), The Royal Wizard (1st December 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Royal Wizard (here)
    Science have a lot of theories, and the common factor is just that, they are theories, deducted off so called known facts inside a common paradigm. Every time something doesn't fit, scientist either dismiss it or adjust the anomily into their known paradigm. David Icke refers to some interesting thougts derived from a book about the moon I in this moment don't remember the name of or it's authors, but they conclude; The moon should not have been there at all when putting so called known facts and science into the equation.

All the best

TRW
    My hope and goal with this one, was to bring people's attention to something in which common sense and a bit of thinking could alert them to a "in your face" evidence of something that is so easy to spot.

The powers that be (TPTB) seem to take delight in keeping a cloak of stupidity on the general mass of human's on this planet.
    Even though we sleep for 8 hours a night, we are still very much asleep when we are awake.

Similar to the denials of chem trails by TPTB, by offering us ridiculous statements that we are only witnessing condensation trails of airplanes, NASA (TPTB) tells us that our Moon's rotation is called by Tidal locking.

The nice part about studying and understanding the rotation of the Moon on it's axis is very easy, and a 5 year old could grasp it. It is not about advanced astrophysics, nor is it about having to believe some aliens dragged it to that spot, or that God made it spin that way etc. The simple truth is that the Moon,s spin about it's axis and it's revolution around our Planet simply is artificial and does not appear to be a product of natural systems as observed by the nature of things.

Similar to a chem trail, just look up and see something with your eyes.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 1st December 2012 at 14:34.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

buckminster fuller (6th December 2012), Eram (1st December 2012), Swan (1st December 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Love to see y'all payin attention. ccc. I would like to give you the most intriguing aspect of the Moons antics to your attention that by far, points to its artificiallity, more than any other single thing. Its orbit, is retrograde. Meaning, it orbits Earth, in the opposite direction, of Earths rotation. Retrograde orbit, will cause the orbiting body to slow down and fall to the parent body. A retrograde orbit, is imposible for an extended period of time. And yet our little ol Moon does just that. It has sat out there going around the "Wrong" way, for all time. The only way that can be possible, is if it is an intelligently controled artificial, spacecraft.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (1st December 2012), Kendall (2nd December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st December 2012), meat suit (1st December 2012), Richard S. (5th December 2012), seko (3rd December 2012), Swan (1st December 2012), Vitalux (1st December 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The moon almost looks like a satellite in this video - satellites behave similarly - always same face to the earth

18. The Following User Says Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

Eram (1st December 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Retrograde orbit, will cause the orbiting body to slow down and fall to the parent body. A retrograde orbit, is imposible for an extended period of time. And yet our little ol Moon does just that. It has sat out there going around the "Wrong" way, for all time. The only way that can be possible, is if it is an intelligently controled artificial, spacecraft.
    Thank you so much for your input.

The Earth's Moon is just teaming with all kinds of evidence of an intelligently controlled artificial, spacecraft.

I find it totally baffling how some object that is so apparent and in full view of our eyes is totally ignored by so many.

To think that we have this huge unnatural object in orbit about our planet, and most fail to even be aware to look up and notice it.

One of the most interesting aspects I have found is that humans appear to be in a hypnotic state of programming whereby they ignore the obvious, and just like being hypnotized, they have been programmed to not clue in that the Moon does not conform to the way science behaves.

Ironically, even if most were to become aware , as quick as they clue into it, they appear to just go back to sleep and forget about it. Kind of like, light bulb might turn on, but quickly turns off again.

I am so pleased sirdipswitch that I am not alone in seeing and understanding this.

I find the most interesting aspect of waking up is noticing how many things about the world and universe simply do not make sense once we notice.

Much love
    Last edited by Vitalux; 1st December 2012 at 21:19.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Eram (1st December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st December 2012), T Smith (1st December 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,457 times in 21,498 posts

Retrograde orbit, will cause the orbiting body to slow down and fall to the parent body.
    That doesn't sound right to me.

Perhaps even it is the other way around - retrograde orbits may be more stable than prograde orbits, if I understand the following statement, from Hill Sphere (Wikipedia) correctly:
    The region of stability for retrograde orbits at a large distance from the primary, is larger than the region for prograde orbits at a large distance from the primary.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eram (2nd December 2012), Hervé (1st December 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Why is it that when folks who don't understand something they have to resort to wacky, unproven theories? How about some E V I D E N C E ?

What's actually wrong with the tidal locking described in post 2 by Tesseract? Name some genuine astrophysicists out there who think the Moon is an alien spacecraft, or placed there artificially by a superior race. If you understand the physics you won't have to resort to woo-woo mumbo-jumbo explanations.

It is a coincidence that the Moon covers the sun during an eclipse - usually. But not always; in annular eclipses the moon is too small cover the Sun's disc entirely. (No, the Moon's size isn't adjusted by aliens during refuelling, Earth-shackra rebalancing or anything else. Think about it. Or just Google 'annular eclipse'.)

But as the Moon was closer to Earth in the past, it did appear to be bigger. As tidal drag is moving it away by about an inch a year, some day it will never fully cover the Sun's disc in an eclipse.

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 1st December 2012 at 22:10.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Eram (2nd December 2012), Hervé (1st December 2012), Richard S. (5th December 2012), Tesseract (16th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Many years ago, (early 70's) I read two books, co-authored by two Russian scientists, that said the Moon is a spaceship. Everything done since that time, to refute their claims, has only proved them more acurate.

Vitalux, I thank you for this thread, in allowing one to help develope our ability of reason. And now offer you a little something more to expand your own highly developed ablities.

Think of the Gallaxy. Our very own Milky Way. It's a spiral Gallaxy, right. Caused by the stars rotation around the central core. Our Sun, is out on the far end of one of the "arms" of the spiral, which would mean that it must be traveling at a very high rate of speed, in trying to keep up with all of the other stars around the core. It takes Earth, one year, to orbit the Sun, but the funny thing is, that the Sun, is NOT going to be where it was when Earth began that year. The Sun will be many millions of miles farther around the core of the Gallaxy, next year. What does that do to the orbit of Earth, around it. And, why does the Earth chase the Sun in this corkscrew orbit? We are not on a flat plain with the Sun. None of our planets are. They are all chasing the Sun, with corkscrew orbits, and our little Moon is now bedraggled with trying to keep up. OH! and yes, don't forget to throw in that crazy up and down movement of our Solar System across the plane of the Gallaxy, to add to the absoluely crazy mix of orbital movements around each other.

Reason? Yes, I do sometimes... ccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Nickolai (3rd December 2012), ozlemer (4th December 2012), Richard S. (5th December 2012), sandy (2nd December 2012), Vitalux (2nd December 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Why is it that when folks who don't understand something they have to resort to wacky, unproven theories? How about some E V I D E N C E ?

Name some genuine astrophysicists out there who think the Moon is an alien spacecraft, or placed there artificially by a superior race. If you understand the physics you won't have to resort to woo-woo mumbo-jumbo explanations.

Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, Russian astrophysicists. Soviet Academy of Sciences
    July 1970 article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?

Last edited by Vitalux; 2nd December 2012 at 03:54.

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Retrograde orbit, will cause the orbiting body to slow down and fall to the parent body.
    That doesn't sound right to me.

Perhaps even it is the other way around - retrograde orbits may be more stable than prograde orbits, if I understand the following statement, from Hill Sphere (Wikipedia) correctly:
    The region of stability for retrograde orbits at a large distance from the primary, is larger than the region for prograde orbits at a large distance from the primary.
    I tend to agree with sirdipswitch
    All retrograde satellites experience tidal deceleration to some degree. The only satellite in the Solar System for which this effect is non-negligible is Neptune's moon Triton
    Tidal deceleration

-Retrograde satellites: All retrograde satellites experience tidal deceleration to some degree because the moon's orbital motion and the planet's rotation are in opposite directions, causing restoring forces from their tidal bulges.
    This prevailing condition should cause a gradual slowing down of both the rotational speed of the Moon as well as the planet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_motion

I actually sat at a lecture back in the early 90's at UNB where there was a professor of astrophysics, Fred Adams,was explaining this.
    During this lecture he talked about odd anomalies there were in dealing with the moon's current orbit about our planet.

29. Link to Post #16
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Vitalux, I thank you for this thread, in allowing one to help develope our ability of reason. And now offer you a little something more to expand your own highly developed ablities.
    Thank you so much.
    I too have studied and understand with complete fascination the dynamics in while the heavenly bodies move about through the universe and I agree with you whole heatedly.

I've studied astronomy since I was about 15, and even spent a few years as a member a local regional astronomical association.
    I've been pondering the Moon for most of my life.
    I've been lucky enough to even observe it with some quite powerful telescopes as well.

The funny part is about awareness, is How on Earth we fail to see and realize, the only thing that there was to realize and see?

Even though it has always been in plain sight

Another ground breaking and mind blowing thing to understand is dark energy and dark matter. It tends to defy physics, astrophysics, and quantum mechanics laws and toss them right out the window.

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    I tend to agree with sirdipswitch
    So far as I can tell, everything you quoted, and everything you linked to, disagrees with what sirdipswitch said.

For example, quoting from the Tidal acceleration article you linked:
    The gravitational torque between the Moon and the tidal bulge of the Earth causes the Moon to be promoted in its orbit, and the Earth to be decelerated in its rotation.
    sirdipswitch said the moon's orbit would be getting less (the moon would fall into the parent body, the earth).

The articles you link and quote say the moon's orbit would be getting greater ("promoted"), moving the moon into a larger orbit, further from the earth, with more potential energy.

You might try reading that Tidal acceleration article you linked another time .

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eram (2nd December 2012), Hervé (2nd December 2012), Tesseract (16th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Because of this, exact synchronization we only see one side of the Earth's Moon and never in history have we ever witnessed seeing the backside of the Moon from an Earth view perspective.

This situation to occur in the case of our Planet and Moon is simply impossible by physics.

You will read of various theories but most that study the relationship of what is happening will ultimately discover that this relationship appears to be a most unnatural setting.

Our Moon is the only Moon in our known universe that behaves this way.
    Well, we don't know of that many moons in the universe, because outside of our own solar system, they're hard to see .

But the earth's moon is not the only tidally locked moon even within just our own solar system.

As explained in the Tidal locking (Wikipedia) article, Pluto and its moon Charon are also tidally locked, in an even more drastic case than our earth and its moon, in that Pluto shows the same side to its moon Charon, as does Charon to its planet Pluto.

That same article lists some 24 moons that are probably tidally locked within our solar system (out of 166 or so moons known so far to exist in our solar system), and a few extra-solar planets and a pair of stars that thought to be tidally locked. The moon is far from the only known tidally locked moon in the solar system .

The physics is not impossible.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd December 2012 at 08:23.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (2nd December 2012), Eram (2nd December 2012), Hervé (2nd December 2012), Nick Matkin (3rd December 2012), Tesseract (16th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

wouldnt the heavier side of an orbiting sattelite eventually come to face the orbited object?
    the moon could be much heavier on the side facing the earth, it makes sense to me that the moons rotation would surcome to the gravitational pull of the earth.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Eram (2nd December 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

Zog says " ok lets check out this area "

Zing says " I'm telling you Zog that the whole area is in control "

Zog " how can you be so sure? "

Zing "ok look ... can you see that planet with the rings ?"

Zog " Oh !! didn't see that before .. "

Zing " and now we just scan for a moon that faces the planet in it's orbit and that'll be the planet with life on "

Zog " thats the blue and white looking one "

Zing "correct but we should advanced with caution as sometimes the situation can be sensitive"

Zog " Lets go to that area .. *scans* they call it europe "

Zing " come on Zog we should get out of here, my senses tell me we are being watched "

Zog " wait ...*scans* the UK ... cool I'm going in."

Zing " oh Zog I knew you'd be like this.. they'll zap us away soon "

Zog " wow look a human .. *scans* his name is Nick Matkin "

Zing " The reptiles are pulling us up I can't hold the ship much longer "

Zog " Ok one sec.. zooms in on Nick and jumps out of craft and stands right in Nicks face "

Zing " Zog stop pi*****ing about COME ON !!

Zog " Hi Nick can you spare some...

Martin " P**ss off I don't have any spare change, freak "

Zog silently says " open mindedness "

Ski-
    Last edited by SKIBADABOMSKI; 2nd December 2012 at 12:02.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Amenjo (2nd December 2012), buckminster fuller (6th December 2012), soleil (6th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast