+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Research explains how Cell phones disrupt melatonin production

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Default New Research explains how Cell phones disrupt melatonin production

Extremely important to watch this video regarding the connection between cell phone use, cancer, autism and other diseases. New research has shown how Electro-magnetic radiation which is now all around us whether we use a cell phone or not disrupts melatonin production thereby inhibiting the body's ability to fight free radicals. The pineal gland actually cannot tell the difference between the artifical EM waves that we make ourselves and natural daytime light.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...REQUENCY_FULL/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

gigawatt (4th December 2012), Johnnycomelately (8th May 2023), Mercedes (3rd December 2012), MorningSong (3rd December 2012), Snoweagle (4th December 2012), spiritguide (3rd December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: New Research explains how Cell phones disrupt melatonin production

I've been waking up to headaches and a dramatic decrease in energy. I don't feel balanced as before and have been wondering if EMF's in my home are impacting my health or if Delores has the answers :-) . I have wireless tech everywhere! Routers, printers, security, etc...

I was going to buy this product. Specifically the SafeSpace 1 for the home and SafeSpace 2 for at work to keep in my cubicle.

Dear Avalonians, I'd like some opinions on the technology before I buy it.

Many Thanks!

http://www.safespaceprotection.com/p...fespace_i.aspx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigawatt For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (8th May 2023), spiritguide (3rd December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

The technologies you speak of are valid and there are many threads relating to this on avalon.... just search for emf's, cell phones, smart meters and solar flares as an example.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

gigawatt (4th December 2012), Johnnycomelately (8th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

I have just looked at the 'SafeSpace I' link.

I have studied and worked with electromagnetic radiation (EM) for most of my career. In my opinion, based on my thorough nuts-and-bolts training and experience, the device cannot work as claimed. (I'd like to put it much more strongly...)

Many people have fears about EM. I'd say it's because they don't understand it - 95% of the educated population have never studied it, and have no reason to. The MSM don't go out of their way to explain the facts, in case it deflates a good shock-horror story.

I'd say that in the domestic environment, there is nothing to fear from wi-fi, phones, microwave ovens, mains wiring, etc. It's only when engineers get very close to high-power radio transmitters that rather unpleasant things start happening!

Yes, I know there are some people who claim to be hypersensitive to EM radiation. This may be true, but I am not aware of any double-blind tests where convincing evidence has been documented. (No amount of anecdotal stories amount to evidence, it's just a good place to start investigating to see if such claims are valid.)

Back to the 'SafeSpace I'. Don't phrases like "The grid is permanently coded with vibrational frequencies...", "radiates a protective field" (what? how?) and "Clears toxic, energetic stress in environments" ring ANY mumbo-jumbo-pseudo-scientific alarm bells?

There is not even the slightest suggestion of HOW the device might work.

If such devices "work", how do we know it's not just the placebo effect?

Sorry, I think this is taking advantage people. And charging nearly $120 to do it.

(In the UK such adverts are not permitted. They must be shown to be "legal, decent, honest, truthful". It's that simple.)

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 3rd December 2012 at 19:46.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd December 2012), gigawatt (4th December 2012), Johnnycomelately (8th May 2023), leavesoftrees (3rd December 2012), sirdipswitch (3rd December 2012), spiritguide (3rd December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

A very informative film, again the pineal gland at the center of so many of our body's restoring and self healing processes, thanks for the link:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Snoweagle (4th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread