+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just a little something I ran into (Nostradamus prediction)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Just a little something I ran into (Nostradamus prediction)

Hey fellow Avalonians!

This is just something I ran into a couple of days ago. I'm not backing it, nor am I disputing it; I'm just putting it out there.

It seems Nostradamus made a prediction:

"From the calm morning, the end will come
    When of the dancing horse
    the number of circles will be 9."

I'm pretty sure you guys are familiar with the song "Gangnam Style". Well, for those of you that aren't, it was created by a Korean pop singer named Psy. If you Wikipedia Korea you will see that the name translates to "The Land of the Morning Calm".

In Psy's music video, it often shows him doing his signature move: a mix between riding a horse and dancing.

Now here comes the part that's a little disturbing: If you go to youtube and search Gangnam style, the official video has 878,054,797 views. Once it hits 1,000,000,000 (1 billion) views, well... There's nine zeros.

I'm very skeptical when it comes to prophecy, because really who can know what is going to happen in the future. What interests me though, is when several unrelated people point to a very close time period.

I don't know why but when I first read about this, I got the chills.

Anyways, with that said: Have a wonderful day!

Regards
    Last edited by ProperLogic; 3rd December 2012 at 16:20.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ProperLogic For This Post:

butcherman (4th December 2012), christian (16th December 2012), conk (21st December 2012), eaglespirit (16th December 2012), Earth Angel (3rd December 2012), elysian (3rd December 2012), gripreaper (16th December 2012), Hervé (16th December 2012), jagman (16th December 2012), Kimberley (3rd December 2012), KiwiElf (16th December 2012), Kristin (4th December 2012), Lazlo (4th December 2012), Midnight Rambler (16th December 2012), mosquito (4th December 2012), Paladin14 (3rd December 2012), Referee (16th December 2012), spiritguide (3rd December 2012), Swanette (21st December 2012), ulli (16th December 2012), witchy1 (16th December 2012), Youniverse (17th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: Just a little something I ran into (Nostradamus prediction)

it may just hit 1 billion on the morning of December 21,l 2012.....lol

Nevertheless, this is a strange coincidence. I wonder is the author of the song was aware of Nostradamus quatrain and would have subrepticely used it to enhance the viewings of his song.

Don't forget, the guy is European Asian if I am not mistaken.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

spiritguide (3rd December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

This is off topic here, but I wanted to share it here because its not worth starting a thread for, but i dreamed last night that there were 2 suns in the sky. In the dream I was yelling two suns,look two suns. I took pictures with my cell phone, as were others. It was morning sun, about maybe 35 degrees up from the h orizon in the east. Then, suddenly the sky went black. NO SUN!! And I started running, and tried to get in touch with my family members by phone, and I couldn't reach anyone, and my focus was on the fact that we would all die separated from each other. Then I woke up.

I think there is maybe 50% chance something (catastrophic) will happen this month.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Just think... dec 22... we may all be back in the Spirit World, together again.. and planning our next go around... chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (4th December 2012), Youniverse (17th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Interesting interpetation PL.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

It could mean the sun just had a sunspot that covers its whole surface, which some people are suggesting is what would happen just before it takes it to the next level. :-) And this would possibly kick off the CME to end all CMEs, which knocks out all the electric here. That would make for some pretty crazy times down here... 3 days of darkness, anyone?

Regardless, all this stuff certainly has me watching.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    This is off topic here, but I wanted to share it here because its not worth starting a thread for, but i dreamed last night that there were 2 suns in the sky. In the dream I was yelling two suns,look two suns. I took pictures with my cell phone, as were others. It was morning sun, about maybe 35 degrees up from the h orizon in the east. Then, suddenly the sky went black. NO SUN!! And I started running, and tried to get in touch with my family members by phone, and I couldn't reach anyone, and my focus was on the fact that we would all die separated from each other. Then I woke up.

I think there is maybe 50% chance something (catastrophic) will happen this month.
    There has been a thread recently with two suns here, which has been debunked as optical stuff, and there is threads with the satellites going down if the sun plays around too much, so your dream may only be your brain trying to process.

Rereading myself, I think i will sign

Down to earth mommy lol or bummer mommy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

eaglespirit (16th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)

There has been a thread recently with two suns here, which has been debunked as optical stuff, and there is threads with the satellites going down if the sun plays around too much, so your dream may only be your brain trying to process.

Rereading myself, I think i will sign

Down to earth mommy lol or bummer mommy
    i ve seen some of the videos with the two suns, most of which i think are sun dogs. But the video that hit the China news looked authentic to me. I don't feel like spend any time thinking about that anomaly in particular so I really don't know why I dreamed that. In fact its the first real fear based dream I have had like that. Maybe the nearing date in question is subconciously closer to the forefront of my mind that I would care to admit. People in general seem to be somewhat on the stressed-out end of the specturm of life these days.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Flash (4th December 2012), Youniverse (17th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Just think... dec 22... we may all be back in the Spirit World, together again.. and planning our next go around... chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle
    Exactly Sirdipswitch.

Let's hope for a quick and easy trip back home to the world of spirit whenever the time is appropriate.

Being here now can be fun and exciting, but probably insignificant compared to other adventures that await our free will choice once we return home to a place of freedom, little or no limitation, expanded awareness, truth and love.

I want the ability to visit and re-visit anyone, any animal, anything, any place that I have ever loved for as long as I consciously choose. Just pop in and pop out at will.

(Now back to topic)
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 4th December 2012 at 22:38.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

This reminds me of the Arthur C. Clarke story 'The Nine Billion Names of God', in which some Tibetan monks enlist the help of computer to speed up the process of writing down all the possible names of God, and therefore the true one - and then man's purpose will have been achieved. When this happens the stars start going out...
    The point that escapes the doom-mongers being that given the way the world works, it could come to an end any time, without a moment's notice.
    It so happens I was in Salon-de-Provence the other day (not 12.12.12, the thirteenth ). It had completely slipped my mind that this was where Nostradamus spent the last 20 ears of his life and possibly where he channelled Dolores Cannon & Co . However, as soon as his name appeared in the street, a car with the number 999 crossed my bow. These Satanists like to put things upside down and maybe 666 is just 999 upside down, the last number before the zeroes…

Chez Nostradamus, there is no talk of doom and gloom; here are a few pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aix - dec2012 049.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	19650

Name:	Aix - dec2012 051.JPG
Views:	525
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	19651

Name:	Aix - dec2012 056.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	19652
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 16th December 2012 at 13:57. Reason: Fixed attachemnts

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

gripreaper (16th December 2012), Hervé (17th December 2012), ulli (16th December 2012), Youniverse (17th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    This reminds me of the Arthur C. Clarke story 'The Nine Billion Names of God', in which some Tibetan monks enlist the help of computer to speed up the process of writing down all the possible names of God, and therefore the true one - and then man's purpose will have been achieved. When this happens the stars start going out...
    The point that escapes the doom-mongers being that given the way the world works, it could come to an end any time, without a moment's notice.
    It so happens I was in Salon-de-Provence the other day (not 12.12.12, the thirteenth ). It had completely slipped my mind that this was where Nostradamus spent the last 20 ears of his life and possibly where he channelled Dolores Cannon & Co . However, as soon as his name appeared in the street, a car with the number 999 crossed my bow. These Satanists like to put things upside down and maybe 666 is just 999 upside down, the last number before the zeroes…

Chez Nostradamus, there is no talk of doom and gloom; here are a few pics.

Attachment 19645

Attachment 19646

Attachment 19647
    Can't open your attachments, araucaria. Maybe I can live without seeing them.
    One of the first books I bought when I first left home in the late sixties was on Nostradamus,
    and was a study and comparison analysis of his quatrains by six French scholars, none of whom agreed.
    It was my first glimpse of the individual being the source of meaning ...
    my second glimpse of that came from an interview with John Lennon, where he was asked what his lyrics meant.
    Whatever you want it to mean...
    Took me a few more years to realize how very true that statement was.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (16th December 2012), eaglespirit (16th December 2012), Ivanhoe (21st December 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Can't open your attachments, araucaria.
    The following three images are his attachments - perhaps you can see them this way:

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (16th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Can't open your attachments, araucaria.
    The following three images are his attachments - perhaps you can see them this way:
    Where before I saw three linked numbers I now see three empty white square boxes...
    Either it's my iPads fault or a cryptic message from Nostradamus's grave...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th December 2012 at 10:34. Reason: Trim quoted material

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Psy is up to 961,970,227 as of 10:28:25 a.m. Sunday December 16 GMT.

It's a bit like watching a really big horse race. No pun intended.

Hey, I'm trippin out a little. I know for certain that that's the kind of joke the Universe would play.

Psy is a root meaning mind isn't it? So what is it that really has to change?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

ulli (16th December 2012), Youniverse (17th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Where before I saw three linked numbers I now see three empty white square boxes...
    Aham ... I'm guessing then that you iPad chooses not to display .jpg images, when the URL for them ends in .php, rather than in .jpg.

Your iPad is stuck on the 2.6-th dimension, and needs to be at the 2.7-th dimension to handle such esoteric subtleties as jpg's masquerading as php's .

The three images are of (1) a Nostradamus banner on a building, (2) a Nostradamus poster, and (3) a fine old chart with some symbols and words in what I guess is Latin.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Aham ... I'm guessing then that you iPad chooses not to display .jpg images, when the URL for them ends in .php, rather than in .jpg.

Your iPad is stuck on the 2.6-th dimension, and needs to be at the 2.7-th dimension to handle such esoteric subtleties as jpg's masquerading as php's .

The three images are of (1) a Nostradamus banner on a building, (2) a Nostradamus poster, and (3) a fine old chart with some symbols and words in what I guess is Latin.
    I guess I'll survive until the morning when I'll find it on my laptop.
    As I'll survive yet another nostradamic date....
    Nostradamus was a naughty man, writing all those cryptic messages
    to distract people with for 'centuries' to come...pun intended...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (16th December 2012), gripreaper (16th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

... I'm guessing then that you iPad chooses not to display .jpg images, when the URL for them ends in .php, rather than in .jpg.

[...]
    Same story for me with either IE 9 or the latest Firefox (worse with the latter since it doesn't even display the "empty white boxes")

I guess PA just jumped ahead into the future and waiting for us to get "there" at the snail pace of earth's "time."
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th December 2012 at 10:57.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks Paul, I once got my pics to display, but only once

31. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ah - that might be a different problem then, since it seems I'm the only who can still see the pictures.

Yes - I just tested it. I too cannot see the pictures, unless I am logged in as Admin.

It's some sort of permissions problem. Perhaps Ilie has some idea what's happening. I'll ask him.

Meanwhile, I suspect that only the two Admins, Ilie and myself, will be able to enjoy your three fine pictures .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th December 2012 at 11:23.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (16th December 2012), Hervé (17th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Ah - that might be a different problem then, since it seems I'm the only who can still see the pictures.

Yes - I just tested it. I too cannot see the pictures, unless I am logged in as Admin.

It's some sort of permissions problem. Perhaps Ilie has some idea what's happening. I'll ask him.

Meanwhile, I suspect that only the two Admins, Ilie and myself, will be able to enjoy your three fine pictures .
    I'm not sure that's the problem Paul. I sometimes get thanked for posting, so it seems to work for some people. Mayb it's just me doing something wrong. Only the other day, I demonstrated to 20 people how I didn't know how to switch off a mobile phone (must be the only person on the planet )

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (16th December 2012), ulli (16th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast