+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Richard Hoagland..Government Secrets-What Obama Knows about Dec 21 2012

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Default Richard Hoagland..Government Secrets-What Obama Knows about Dec 21 2012

I know Richards not everyones cup of tea....But I like him....I don't agree with
    all his conclusions but I always find him interresting and he is not afraid to be
    contraversial or wrong !

( Though he won't admit it ..LOL..)

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th December 2012 at 20:53.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

johnf (4th December 2012), JRS (5th December 2012), onawah (5th December 2012), spiritguide (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (4th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Richard Hoagland..Government Secrets-What Obama Knows about Dec 21 2012

Is there a cliff notes transcript for those of us that don't have four hours to listen to him yap?
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Art (5th December 2012), avid (18th October 2014), genevieve (5th December 2012), Hervé (5th December 2012), johnf (4th December 2012), Lazlo (5th December 2012), lisalu (4th December 2012), onawah (5th December 2012), soleil (6th December 2012), spiritguide (4th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (4th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Default Re: Richard Hoagland..Government Secrets-What Obama Knows about Dec 21 2012

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I know Richards not everyones cup of tea....But I like him....I don't agree with
    all his conclusions but I always find him interresting and he is not afraid to be
    contraversial or wrong !
    So what does Hoagland say?

Can you at least give us some teasers, to motivate our spending 3 hrs 45 mins viewing this?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

genevieve (5th December 2012), Hervé (5th December 2012), johnf (4th December 2012), onawah (5th December 2012), RMorgan (4th December 2012), soleil (6th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote So what does Hoagland say?

Can you at least give us some teasers, to motivate our spending 3 hrs 45 mins viewing this?

I'm 20 mins in and its quite good so far he has talked about the seed Vault in Norway, Obamas visit to Egypt , and a picture of Obama taken
    in front of Mayan/aztec Calender stone and hes connecting dots as he does......

I posted it now because it will be midnight by the time I finnish it, so i thought we could all watch it together ..LOL..

I'm enjoying it !!!

I cannot find a precis ? I usually post whats with the u/tube but there was not
    one.

Lots about Masons , Geometry, Washington DC ,Mars ....Pyrimids Valey of the Sun
    Mexico..

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th December 2012 at 22:43.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

genevieve (5th December 2012), johnf (4th December 2012), onawah (5th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (5th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Not sure if this is one I seen before, but I have heard all the info in it that he talks about up to 57:45. At this point he has put forth a lot of ideas that point to the idea that the election and inauguration were ceremonies aimed at bringing the United States back to it's original intent, and it's subsequent realignment with the constitution. He goes over the geometrical design of the area around the capitol etc, as well as the timing of a non public inauguration of Obama. I had gotten sick of hoagland right after he was appearing and giving this message and now I see some similar things being said by Fulford, and one of Kerry Cassidy's whistleblowers about a war between two factions in the Us guvmint.

Apparently this plan still requires a lot of death, manipulation of other countries, destruction of US environment through fracking etc. So at least two pillars of salt seem advised. Jachim and Boaz are the pair of symbolic pillars (with Boaz on the left) described in the Temple of Solomon and in featured prominently in Masonic temples. Also an important part of Hoaglands theory is that the Masons, as well as the US freedom experiment are programs that were originally driven by rather high motives and insight, but were infiltrated and captured.
    I read a manifesto once of the cabal (I am leaving any names like illuminati or Masons off of it for a reason) that stated as a central aim of this group was secrecy, and taking on of the guise of any groups that aimed to help mankind, and to do harm in their name, thereby causing fear and mistrust to spread around any group that had helpful aims. Thats what I got so far.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th December 2012), genevieve (5th December 2012), onawah (5th December 2012), Snookie (6th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    I read a manifesto once of the cabal (I am leaving any names like illuminati or Masons off of it for a reason) that stated as a central aim of this group was secrecy, and taking on of the guise of any groups that aimed to help mankind, and to do harm in their name, thereby causing fear and mistrust to spread around any group that had helpful aims. Thats what I got so far.
    It's the same way with the Reptoids and their groups, that are behind the cabal ultimately. You have the Positive Galactic Federation of Planets, and then the Negative Reptoids formed the Galactic Confederation (later shorted to Federation) Of Light. There's the Positive Angel Council that formed for the real angels, and then those Negative Reptoids formed and put out channeled message based Angelic Council of Light and it's variants. The Reptoids that are behind the cabal are always putting out the Antithesis Groups to the Positive ones to do just what you're saying right there. It goes all the way up.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

johnf (4th December 2012), KiwiElf (11th December 2012), onawah (5th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Basically a symbolic view of history from the beginning of this last epoch to present as encoded through torsion physics embedded in worldwide monuments, including pyramids. Interesting story line of preserved facts. IMHO

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th December 2012), johnf (5th December 2012), onawah (5th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

wow 3 hrs and 41 min? like only Richard Hoagland can do, can't wait to dig in this one... will give my summary if I get a chance...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th December 2012), johnf (5th December 2012), Referee (5th December 2012), spiritguide (5th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

He connects dots to make pictures that border on fantasy. I remember him claim after listening to him for two hours connecting dots how some meteor was some pre programmed kind of artificial intelligence. When it arrived into earth's obit it was meant to change life on earth as we knew it, needless to say this meteor tunred out to be completely irrelevent. He is entertainging however and I absolutely respect his immagination and creativiity which are perhaps more important than this reality anyway

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th December 2012), Joe Akulis (5th December 2012), johnf (5th December 2012), RMorgan (5th December 2012), spiritguide (5th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

This is turning out to be a bit of an ordeal to watch the whole thing, however he definitely grabbed my interest in part 2 where he gets into the role of so called sacred geometry, and the fears associated with it of a cataclysmic pole shift. A very old idea by itself, for me ,however about 12-15 years ago I ran into the role of the egyptian religion, and the role of Osiris in egyptian culture. According to an author, and esoteric researcher that lives here in eugene, I was introduced to the idea that Osiris symbolized both the axis of the earth, and it's alignment with the axis of the universe. Hoagland goes into some interesting books etc that talk about how the national security act, the space program, Kennedy's assasination etc were all influenced by an effort to keep people from being aware that the planet shifts on it's axis at the end of a precessional cycle, which is calculated by the egyptians and the mayans to happen on 12-21-2012. Again there is a theme of a battle between two different factions that have different plans about how to handle such info. At one point towards the end of part one he warns that he is not saying that the "Obama" side are the good guys but he says it is important to keep our eyes on what is being said, and done by these different groups. However it is hard to watch much of this and not come away with the idea that Hoagland does believe that the faction behind Obama are the good guys.
    Well an hour and twenty minutes to go.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th December 2012), genevieve (5th December 2012), Kindling (5th December 2012), Snookie (6th December 2012), spiritguide (5th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (5th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I enjoyed it though i don't agree with it. The premise I think was that TPTB after a polar survey in the late 1940's determined that an earth
    flip was due in the next 17 - 1000 ? years. So Trueman , Churchill & Stalin created the cold war as cover for development of technology
    to prevent this which includes Haarp....
    The founding fathers knew about the earthshift from anciant sources and founded Washington DC as a masonic temple/shrineto Orion ??...
    Somehow this led to president Obama being elected and he is going to lead the white hats to victory !!!
    Plus lots of maths, angles 19.5 pyrimids in Egypt , Mexico & Mars it was decided that 2012 was to be the catalyst !!

See JohnF post above for better explaination on the Osiris link...#10

(I should say Ion told us on cashflow last year it was 2012 and something happened on 5th April last year 2012 with the ' Terrible Crystal' ? we are now in 2013 so nothing is going to happen.)

TPTB do think some event may happen thats why they ordered the seed vault in Norway. Also global warming is actually universal warming
    which most of us know....I'm tired now and the rest was a bit of blur ...LOL...There was some interresting material in the presentation
    but some his conclusions are speculative, but it was still enjoyable !!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th December 2012 at 12:01.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

johnf (5th December 2012), spiritguide (5th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 times in 876 posts

Why are the new age believers at a Richard Hoagland presentation? They already know that their beliefs conflict with his more analytical perspective and knowledge of torsion physics. The one gal couldn't even tell him the source of her beliefs - the book name, author or whether the information source was an ET or channeled info. I suspect such people are attending this long presentation because they are disinformation operatives to steer people away from discovering truth and to create destructive dissonance.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

onawah (5th December 2012), spiritguide (5th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

well... he completely missed the definition of compass @ approx 40 min

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

A media person covering the Nasa stuff in the 70's, draw your own conclusions.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Snookie (6th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Well from my perspective he sure missed the boat on Oboma. I have heard him say in other talks how BO was here to save all our hineies. Nothing could be further from the truth, unless he does a complete 180 in his second term.

29. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    contraversial or wrong !

( Though he won't admit it ..LOL..)

Have you changed your mind on ((Richard Hoagland)) yet Cider...

Quote Question: Can anyone name ((Anything)) Hoagland has ((Ever)) got right...

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Have you changed your mind on ((Richard Hoagland)) yet Cider...

Quote Question: Can anyone name ((Anything)) Hoagland has ((Ever)) got right...

Thanks Jack I have not listened to Richard for probably over a year, I used to listen to
    Coast regularly and Richard was a regular. That may answer your question. We have
    moved on, Richard has tended to stay in same narrow disclosure band of Moon/ Mars
    cover up. I thought I'd look for a recent interview and found this relatively short
    one with John B Wells a good host and see what his lastest views are ,after first 10
    mins he talking about his familiar Mars info. 20 mins in he talks about ISIS and links
    the terrorists name to the DOGON, and the Sirius star system and elitists use of
    symbolism. 30 mins in he talks about a comet space craft and the glass ruins on
    the moon from pictures of the Chinese Jade Rabbit rover pictures...

I don't think he is a deliberate disinfo plant like Nick Pope or a genuine disclosure
    advocate like David Icke , but somewhere in the middle. He has certainly
    highlighted the NASA cover up .What are his motives , they sound genuine to me ,
    but I could be wrong. The trouble is there are a lot of researcher / disclosure
    advocates who have regular spots on Radio shows and selling books , and as
    John Lear said in a early Camelot interview, theres a fine line between truth/fiction
    and fantasy and Richard is one of those researchers that makes it sound what
    he is saying is genuine , when most of it is speculation.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/chi...%20Landing.htm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you can tell me your punch line , now I've taken the bait...LOL

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 122 Part 2 To Mars and Back with Richard C. Hoagland

Published on 8 Oct 2014

Episode 122 Preview– Jump aboard the Mothership today for an out of sight
    journey to Mars and back with Richard C. Hoagland. But first, a visit with esteemed
    producer, author and TV historian extraordinaire Marc Cushman on this powerful
    episode of Caravan To Midnight
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th October 2014 at 22:19.

+ Reply to Thread