Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: What TPTB do not realise.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default What TPTB do not realise.

What TPTB do not realise......

The side effect of TPTB is in actuality making people more aware!
    We are not expecting too much from life, we repair things, learn old skills, talk more to one another, make new friends, give our ego's a good kicking, we are more kind to ourselves and others.

Others are more and more in 'our' picture. We can all join up the dots in a more intelligent way. We are learn better skills of communication. We learn to allow others to rant. We are more skeptical about TPTB's intentions, but we do not hate.

Put it this way....The Force is with us!

If we go on like this who knows what might happen.
    Tony

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Anchor (6th December 2012), applecrusher1992 (7th December 2012), Bongo (6th December 2012), Calz (6th December 2012), Chester (6th December 2012), D-Day (6th December 2012), Davidallany (5th December 2012), DeDukshyn (6th December 2012), donk (5th December 2012), Earth Angel (6th December 2012), enfoldedblue (6th December 2012), Equipoise (5th December 2012), Fred Steeves (5th December 2012), Gardener (5th December 2012), Jean-Luc (6th December 2012), jjjones (6th December 2012), Kryztian (5th December 2012), Lifebringer (5th December 2012), lisalu (5th December 2012), Mark (5th December 2012), Maunagarjana (6th December 2012), modwiz (6th December 2012), mosquito (6th December 2012), noprophet (6th December 2012), onawah (5th December 2012), pilotsimone (5th December 2012), PurpleLama (5th December 2012), Referee (5th December 2012), Reinhard (5th December 2012), Rollo (5th December 2012), RUSirius (5th December 2012), sandy (5th December 2012), Sith73 (5th December 2012), Snoweagle (6th December 2012), Spirithorse (5th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (5th December 2012), The23rdman (5th December 2012), Wind (5th December 2012), Youniverse (5th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: What TPTB do not realise.

Yes
    Last edited by trenairio; 5th December 2012 at 12:33.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (7th December 2012), donk (5th December 2012), jjjones (6th December 2012), modwiz (6th December 2012), sandy (5th December 2012), Tony (5th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

The powers that be are manifested by us collectively. They are here for a reason, because they're playing major roles on planet Earth. It could be said that they actually are our teachers even if they're on the dark side and serving themselves. Soon their teachings will not be needed anymore, at least not on this planet.
    Last edited by Wind; 5th December 2012 at 19:20.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anchor (5th December 2012), Bongo (6th December 2012), D-Day (6th December 2012), Davidallany (5th December 2012), donk (5th December 2012), Gardener (5th December 2012), gooty64 (5th December 2012), gripreaper (6th December 2012), jjjones (6th December 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (6th December 2012), sandy (5th December 2012), Tony (5th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,990 times in 2,110 posts

living more in the realm of what would jesus do and my intentions and drifting away from the system more and more each day ! Feels very good in doing so! A second tip of the hat well deserved!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

mosquito (6th December 2012), sandy (5th December 2012), Tony (5th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I find myself this past week fighting to keep from sliding into a very deep sadness almost depression. Because it has become very clear to me that . . . .

What we do not realize is

We have been carefully maneuvered right where ‘they’ need us to be.

What exactly IS ‘our picture’ and is it ours or a picture ‘they’ have painted for us?

The ‘dots’ we are lining up are the ‘dots’ we have been craftily handed and the ‘lining up’ is the illusion ‘they’ created.

What we are communicating is the very message they need us to communicate to move their plans forward generation to generation.

We assume we know TPTB’s intentions . . . but they are the intentions of our illusions.

We are fairly clueless of what ‘they’ truly are intending.

We stay 20 to 50 years behind them.

I am not sad or hurting for myself but for all that don’t even have glimmer of understanding.

We do not have to fight them . . . we only need to be running just as clearly and swiftly and directly along side . . . our own path . . . . with full understanding where ‘they’ are going and where we should be going . . . .which ironically is the Same Place.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

Since the government announced Monday that the world will not end, I have been wondering how depressed all of the "enlightened" will be if this turns out to be true.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Hervé (6th December 2012), modwiz (6th December 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (6th December 2012), sandy (5th December 2012), Tony (5th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)

The side effect of TPTB is in actuality making people more aware!
    We are not expecting too much from life, we repair things, learn old skills, talk more to one another, make new friends, give our ego's a good kicking, we are more kind to ourselves and others.

Others are more and more in 'our' picture. We can all join up the dots in a more intelligent way. We are learn better skills of communication. We learn to allow others to rant. We are more skeptical about TPTB's intentions, but we do not hate.
    It's also occurred to me only recently that the manufactured disasters ultimately backfire on the PTB's bigtime. They may provide lots of sadness and loss energy and instant opportunities for looters and worse, but I think it's far outweighed by the instant massive positive energy of selfless heroics, caring, and the ongoing side benefits and accomplishment it then takes to reconstruct.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

modwiz (6th December 2012), sandy (5th December 2012), Tony (5th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I find myself this past week fighting to keep from sliding into a very deep sadness almost depression. Because it has become very clear to me that . . . .

What exactly IS ‘our picture’ and is it ours or a picture ‘they’ have painted for us?

The ‘dots’ we are lining up are the ‘dots’ we have been craftily handed and the ‘lining up’ is the illusion ‘they’ created.

What we are communicating is the very message they need us to communicate to move their plans forward generation to generation.

We assume we know TPTB’s intentions . . . but they are the intentions of our illusions.

I am not sad or hurting for myself but for all that don’t even have glimmer of understanding.

We do not have to fight them . . . we only need to be running just as clearly and swiftly and directly along side . . . our own path . . . . with full understanding where ‘they’ are going and where we should be going . . . .which ironically is the Same Place.
    Thank you blufire, I was beginning to think I was the only one who could see the big picture, and the writing on the wall.

Glad to know there are others here who can seen it too.

That said, do not despair for those wbo are oblivious to such insights, for they are following their path just as we are following our own... and like you eluded to earlier, ultimately all paths lead to the same destinstion

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)

I do not see myself in your "we" that you refer to.

The bit I think you are wrong about is all this "they" this and "they" that, and "we" are not all the same.

We are they. One can easily fail to look at that which connects us all - its a harsh place to look because it means facing some unpleasant facts about ourselves and how we are duped on a regular basis.

Even as we start to clean up some of the problems, we will find an endless stream of stuff, challenges, measures of discord, drama, test, knew realizations, expansion of consciousness - and with that expansion awareness of more and more, and next-steps to be taken.

Allowing oneself to slide into depression is also one of those things, situations, challenges etc.

One of the rules of this current polarity game is "they" try to stop you finding out who you really are - this is the single thing preserving that game. They may know more, but they are not more powerful - they use the power of those they deceive.

One of the stunts they pull, is making people think the way you are thinking !!!! - that there is no hope.

Of course there is hope!

You don't have to go very far to see birds singing, nature expressing beauty, and the sun rising and setting - all remaining stubbornly beyond the control of a few well educated psychopaths.

It is not all negative doom and gloom, the more and more that people recognize, develop and understand the importance of beauty, peace, love, harmony and nature the more people will change to protect it - and I think measures of this are apparent already.

Cant deny some things are bad, but its wrong to comprehensively overlook all that which is excellent.

I am happy. Most of the time. I am sorry about that.
    Last edited by Anchor; 5th December 2012 at 23:02.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

blufire (5th December 2012), Bongo (6th December 2012), Chester (6th December 2012), D-Day (5th December 2012), DeDukshyn (6th December 2012), modwiz (6th December 2012), mosquito (6th December 2012), Patrikas (6th December 2012), sandy (5th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    The powers that be are manifested by us collectively. They are here for a reason, because they're playing major roles on planet Earth. It could be said that they actually are our teachers even if they're on the dark side and serving themselves. Soon their teachings will not be needed anymore, at least not on this planet.
    Yes and I would add to that, that we are teaching them at the same time that we do not need their fear-based system of control anymore. We all helped create a collective consciousness that put them where they are. Now we are removing them the same way.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Anchor (5th December 2012), sandy (5th December 2012), Tony (6th December 2012), Wind (7th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    Since the government announced Monday that the world will not end, I have been wondering how depressed all of the "enlightened" will be if this turns out to be true.
    How can the enlightened be depressed by anything? The very idea of being enlightened makes any so-called disasters or dissappointments joyous moments. The enlightened will not be even close to depressed no matter what happens or doesn't happen my friend.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Chester (6th December 2012), Tony (6th December 2012), Wind (7th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

And by the way, my advice to all would be to stop living in fear of the so-called PTB or anything for that matter. Focus on what you enjoy. What makes you feel alive! And you will find yourself in a wondrous and amazing experience before too long.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Anchor (5th December 2012), Chester (6th December 2012), Tony (6th December 2012), Wind (7th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

But it's also with them.

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

If there is a force, it is with all of us (and "them"). We can all choose to wield it or not. So they have some secrets to that which the masses do not. For now.

I would not want to be them right now. They are experiencing harsher struggle to retain power, more chaos than they can comfortably manage, inevitably reduced opportunities for the temporary satiation of that ravenous hunger for power that their hollow and Pyrrhic victories sometimes bring. They may take a few bridges, but they can no longer win the war.

It is a charade and they know that some of us, and soon more of us can see right through it - and when we look there, there is no fear, just the higher love and compassion of a wisdom forged in an understanding of unity.

We see each time they "win" they loose.

Do you think that there is to be no compassion for the starving vampires who have fewer and fewer opportunities to feed?

These entities will have to leave soon, I think many have already, because the destiny of this globe is such that they cannot stay.

My firm belief in all this and the triumph of light is clearly where I differ from people on this thread (etc) who think that "they" are winning - they will think I have been comprehensively duped!!

There is one realm in which they are still obviously winning - and that is the media. Soon that too will be seen in the light, the truth of what it is.
    Last edited by Anchor; 6th December 2012 at 00:01.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

modwiz (6th December 2012), Tony (6th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

starseed, great job! you've got the gist/hang of it, WE ARE ALL TEACHERS AND STUDENTS! that is why we shouldn't point to or pass judgement on others, there is enlightenment learning from all negative and positive choices and actions made by ALL. Thank you for this enlightening post and a grateful thank you to all my pa friends responds. namaste, peace and love universally

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Anchor (6th December 2012), D-Day (6th December 2012), Tony (6th December 2012), Wind (7th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    living more in the realm of what would jesus do and my intentions and drifting away from the system more and more each day ! Feels very good in doing so! A second tip of the hat well deserved!
    Then there is what would Jeebus do. Jeebus is the Jesus invented by Paul and the object of obsession with much of the bible belt and other similarly afflicted persons.

Jeebus is a zionist and so are his followers. The PTB love themselves some Jeebus. So do the Likud party.

I will assume you are a Jesus guy.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

The side effect of TPTB is in actuality making people more aware! ......

...... If we go on like this who knows what might happen.
    Tony

They probably hoped they'd sedated us well enough to stick the knife in without a lot of screaming.

If we really are waking up [citation needed here ], I don't suppose many of them are very squeamish.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

modwiz (6th December 2012), Tony (6th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Great point. The agreements and contracts made by both the individual and the collective is a great part of both the good and horrible aspects that is this life.
    I too agree that the attributes of the PTW are part of our learning process, as much as it is theirs. It's like we're storing karmic assets of both high and low vibrational spectrums, which will at some point in our future, will determine the souls destiny in that specific density for a particular time and experience.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

Tony (6th December 2012), Wind (7th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Too bad we keep getting left back. Every year, century and millennium. It must be that they are very bad teachers, right?

34. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    If there is a force, it is with all of us (and "them"). We can all choose to wield it or not. So they have some secrets to that which the masses do not. For now.

I would not want to be them right now. They are experiencing harsher struggle to retain power, more chaos than they can comfortably manage, inevitably reduced opportunities for the temporary satiation of that ravenous hunger for power that their hollow and Pyrrhic victories sometimes bring. They may take a few bridges, but they can no longer win the war.

It is a charade and they know that some of us, and soon more of us can see right through it - and when we look there, there is no fear, just the higher love and compassion of a wisdom forged in an understanding of unity.

We see each time they "win" they loose.

Do you think that there is to be no compassion for the starving vampires who have fewer and fewer opportunities to feed?

These entities will have to leave soon, I think many have already, because the destiny of this globe is such that they cannot stay.

My firm belief in all this and the triumph of light is clearly where I differ from people on this thread (etc) who think that "they" are winning - they will think I have been comprehensively duped!!

There is one realm in which they are still obviously winning - and that is the media. Soon that too will be seen in the light, the truth of what it is.

Hi Anchor, I DO hear what you're saying, but you're right... I still don't agree

I can't help but question your belief that 'they' are somehow losing their grip of control over this reality.

I wonder how you can suggest such, when just about everything we see happening around us on a daily basis seems to indicate that the opposite is actually the case.

They way I see it, and I accept thaty I could be completely wrong, 'they' actually appear to be gaining more control with each passing day/week/month/year.

'They' have been systematically taking control over reosources, techonlogies, finances/commerce, law/judicial systems, science, media, communication, health/medicine, etc etc the list goes on and on, for a very long time now.

I struggle to comprehend how some folk come to the conclusion that the opposite is the case, that 'they' are somehow losing control... I just don't get/see it.

There appears to be a perception, especially within the alternative and New Age communities, that the human collective consciousness is awakening/rising at a rapidly increasing rate.

But I for one do not share that perception. At best I'd say that what we are (and have always been) experiencing is a very slow/gradual increase in awareness and consciousness accross the collective as a whole.

It seems that technology, media, social networking sites (FB, twitter etc), the internet in general, basically all forms of media and communication (including the Alternative and New Age scenes) are being infiltrated and utlised by 'them' extensively as a means by which to control the various gruops that make up the human collective.

'They' literally have got this down to a fine art now... controlling, manipulating, and influencing us on so many levels that it's almost impossible not to be affected by it nowadays.

Indeed, there ARE small (VERY small) groups within the alternative and New Age communities who appear to be wise to 'their' game, but for the most part, I'd have to say that the VAST majority of people out there are almost completely prograamed now to think, act, and do exactly what 'they' want them to.

The way I see it, we have a REAL problem/challenge on our hands, and it's becoming more and more difficult to keep up with and contend with 'their' control mechanisms on a day-to-day basis.

The only soution I can come up with is to separate ourselves as much as possible from those control sytems/mechanisms... by swithcing off the television, turing off the radio, shutting down social networking accounts, moving out of the big citities, and learning how to live sustainably in communities that exist outside the system (as much as possible).

And yes, I realise it's very easy to say all of the above and that doing it is anther thing entirely.

As I said, we have a REAL challenge on our hands, amd much work to do if we want to get ourselves out of this mess that we've aloowed ourselves to get into.

Wherever the human spirit is invoiced, there is hope, and I truly believe that... I'm certain that we will do what is necessary and realise our full potential when the time is right
    Last edited by D-Day; 6th December 2012 at 03:41.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast