+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Sacred Geometry

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 273 posts

Default Re: Sacred Geometry

So.... red light is 430 trillion hertz or cps.....wonder what 432 trillion hertz light looks like.... and the relevant multiples like the sound....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

Mandala (10th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,645 times in 8,594 posts

Speaking of sacred geometry, Physics getting closer to 'discovering' this....

https://www.simonsfoundation.org/qua...antum-physics/

as David Wilcock summarizes:

Quote What appears to be a visible universe, with a clearly defined past, present and future, is not real.

The Universe is actually a holographic projection of a single geometric form -- which these two physicists call "The Amplituhedron."
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

4evrneo (10th February 2014), greybeard (10th February 2014), Mandala (10th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

I enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting it.
    I am wondering how this F# C# A# of 432 fits in with the ancient solffegio musical scale, or is it part of it?

Sincerely,

Mr.Davis

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

"Published on Sep 21, 2013
    Thank you for tuning in and sharing!

Throughout history, numerous clues and hints regarding geometry and frequency have been staring at us, calling to us, and waiting for us to put them into place like pieces of a giant puzzle. Here at the dawn of a new age, this sonic-geometric puzzle is finally nearing completion, revealing the building blocks of a language based on energy, frequency and form.
    How will we use it? With whom will we be communicating? Now that we know the basics of this new language, maybe we are ready to begin the conversation.... again?

(This Video has been cut for youtube requirements, please stay tuned for a full 11:11 minute version of the sonic tones! Thank you for watching...)"

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

aranuk (25th April 2014), Daphne (25th April 2014), fifula (25th April 2014), Kristo (26th April 2014), Rollo (25th April 2014), Sérénité (25th April 2014), TargeT (25th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th April 2014), Zampano (25th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

that is quite something -- you might also like this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ber#post794677

7th February 2014 13:28

weirdly posted right before the first recent Avalon broadcast from Malta, which put me in a snit lol

"when the speaker is in the oracle room, his voice is heard throughout the entire complex"

isn't that the creepiest thing considering?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ORTON-AND-MORE...

12th February 2014 15:19

only 5 days apart, haha

and now:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-sicily-italy

Yesterday 10:25

something important is happening

edit: can't stop thinking of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet_(satellite) lol

Quote Notes
    With technical assistance from Philco Ford
    Launched with Astra 1A, the first of the European Astra satellite constellation
    Marconi Space Systems merged to form Matra Marconi Space in 1990. MMS acquired BAe Space Systems in 1994.
    In 2000 MMS merged with DASA's space division to form Astrium.
    BAE Systems sold its 25% share of Astrium, renamed EADS Astrium

Quote Skynet (Terminator) – name coincidence for a sinister Military Defense computer network in the Terminator movie series, which becomes self-aware and tries to wipe out humanity. The film was written many years after the first Skynet satellite launched.

Skynet is a fictional, self-aware artificial intelligence system which features centrally in the Terminator franchise and serves as the franchise's main antagonist. Rarely depicted visually in any of the Terminator media, Skynet's operations are almost exclusively performed by war-machines, cyborgs (usually a Terminator), and other computer systems, with the goal of exterminating the human race.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 25th April 2014 at 10:13.

9. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

* bump *

This series of two video's contain extremely valuable knowledge ....
    They connect a lot of dots & open a lot of threads about the secrets of our reality & workings of our universe & nature .

They are are called...

"Sonic Geometry:The Language of Frequency & Form"
    "Sonic Geometry 2:Communicating with the Universe"

Long overdue Credit to >>
    Eric Rankin & Alanna Luna .

Posted on Alanna's YouTube page .

Enjoy
    D

Last edited by DeeMetrios; 28th July 2019 at 03:19.

10. Link to Post #47
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

https://www.sonicgeometry.com/

https://www.sonicgeometry.com/experi...-geometry.html

I wish i was in California as i would make my way to experience this .
    Info below from the website .....
    Cheers
    D

Experience Sonic Geometry at the Integratron

Exciting News! You can join us for a truly unique and immersive experience at the world-famous Integratron in Southern California’s Mojave Desert! This is your chance to participate in our ongoing “Sonic Geometry” frequency experiments inside this incredible frequency-activated machine.

​We have booked the dates listed below, and each event will include the following:

A caravan out to Giant Rock, where Integratron creator George Van Tassel supposedly made “contact” with celestial beings. You will stand on the same dirt airstrip where, according to Van Tassel, an interstellar craft touched down in 1953 and its occupants shared the mysterious “F = 1 over T” formula, which was used to create the Integratron. The area around Giant Rock has been sacred to Native Americans for thousands of years, and this is where the story of the Integratron really begins.

Later, you will have the opportunity to experience the Integratron as the “frequency machine” it was designed to be. Very few visitors know that the bottom floor of this two-story structure is where people were supposed to receive a “cellular-rejuvenation healing,” but we make it a point to honor the original design and purpose of this incredible vortex generator. During this session, you will also get the full back-story of the Integratron’s creation, a refresher course describing Sonic Geometry, and then experience for yourself very specific sets of electronic frequencies. You will be amazed by what this building does with energy, vibration and numerically perfect harmonics!

Following a light dinner, you will get to hear organic frequencies in the upper dome area of the Integratron. This is where “sound baths” are given, and we will be featuring the sounds of crystal bowls and other sacred instruments. There can be no denying that, even though people were never supposed to inhabit this area of the structure, something profound takes place amidst its parabolic arcs and curves. The Integratron has been called the most acoustically perfect wooden dome in the world, and after experiencing a sound bath here, we’re quite sure you’ll agree! After this upstairs tone session, we will gather for a debriefing session before departing the grounds around 7:00pm.
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 28th July 2019 at 03:31.

11. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Streaming now, started just over half an hour ago. Stina on with Jay Weidner. Enjoy.

Sacred Geometry was my hook as well. That's Interesting. I thought I was weird drawing a Metatron sphere/ cube etc with just a quarter and a ruler, and my wife then,,,, ex now,,,,,said what are you into. Enclosed video below. Lol. I have to say, sacred geo, brought me into this spirituality thingy also. And the next stepping stone from sacred geometry, lead me to the path of ancient civilizations. Egypt, Machu Pichu, Stonehenge, etc etc

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 10th February 2020 at 02:23.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3