Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sacred Geometry

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Sacred Geometry

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    It is thaught in Waldorf Steiner school, if you can afford it for your children.
    It's kind of hard to send your kids to a Steiner school with cigarettes at almost 10 dollars a pack and cable subscriptions so high. Not to mention the kids cell phone texting bills.

Good of you to mention the excellent education that is available for those who insist on, and can afford, the best for their children. It shouldn't be that way. Our governments are our adversaries in the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

I got an excellent academic education for free. You have to remove a lot of unwanted programming. It's like a lot of free web applications and software, it comes with so much crap, it's not really free.
    Ihave a small story about this. The title of the thread being why is it not taught at school, well there is one place teaching it. But true, one learns more by himself sometimes and we do have everthing we need to study at home.
    The story: there was one guy at the ministry of education who was in the committee (you know government run through commitees to ensure nothing is done), and their job, mainly his, waa to develop a new school curriculum for the whole province.

He studied in depth the curriculum at Steiner schools, added up some new but old science such as many entrance doors for learning namely using all the senses, and built the curriculum fighting to get the Steiner approach in public schools. He almost won, some of the ideas were used, but transformed, after he died.

The program mainly flunk for two reasons, one, it was transformed were crucial thing should not have been, second, no budget was given to train the teachers, so they did not understand the program. I personnaly thought it was an excellent program, but not understood.

But mostly, although the guy was in his sixties, he suddenly died before the program was released. As by chance, he died. So he could not supervise the implementation of the program in public schools, nor make sure the budget were in place for the teachers.

So we remained with the same old school, a not working new curriculum that is now be reshuffled into the old one.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

modwiz (7th December 2012), ulli (18th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

4. Link to Post #23
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

This is amazing: A ceremony based on sacred geometry. Its a group called The Template. never heard of them before but they seem to love sacred geometry. The shapes are the best I've seen yet.
    The video was made by a guy called Zak Human. Enjoy

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I found Dan Winter's work fasinating
    Check it out

http://youtu.be/yT35qxYm_Io

Cheers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teti75 For This Post:

Shade (18th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote OSX Dictionary:
    sacred |ˈsākrid|
    adjective
    connected with God (or the gods) or dedicated to a religious purpose and so deserving veneration: sacred rites | the site at Eleusis is sacred to Demeter.
    • religious rather than secular: sacred music.
    • (of writing or text) embodying the laws or doctrines of a religion: a sacred Hindu text.
    • regarded with great respect and reverence by a particular religion, group, or individual: an animal sacred to Mexican culture.
    • sacrosanct: to a police officer nothing is sacred.
    I've tended to avoid reverence, veneration and doctrines.

Avoid~ fixating in the place of appreciating or understanding perceptions.

I appreciate presentations, opinions and insights and am thankful.

Especially after years of exploration and self discipline in an art like geometry.

I love being inspired and even thrilled with explorations or realizations.

http://harmoniouspalette.com/Fractal/FractalStarTetrahedronCognitions.html
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 18th December 2012 at 08:32.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

spiritwind (18th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Teti75 (here)
    Check it out

Cheers
    Before checking out Winter's "work" google "Dan Winter Plagiarism" ans see what comes up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Hervé (18th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Check it out

Cheers
    Before checking out Winter's "work" google "Dan Winter Plagiarism" ans see what comes up.
    I would be careful what you give credence to with that. Purposeful discrediting has been afoot. Dan's work is wonderful and he is a genius. He was targeted because of that. His work is right up there with the best of them and should be recognised as such. His level of consciousness is extraordinary <3

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shade (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Check it out

Cheers
    I would be careful what you give credence to with that. Purposeful discrediting has been afoot. Dan's work is wonderful and he is a genius. He was targeted because of that. His work is right up there with the best of them and should be recognised as such. His level of consciousness is extraordinary <3
    Thanks for the reminder, but I'm pretty careful by nature.
    Anyway, if Stan Tenen's name was as memorable as Dan Winter's he might have had a better chance.
    Fact is, Dan Winter is on the run, and that after he signed this statement:

CORRECTIVE NOTICE Stanley N. Tenen, Research director of Meru Foundation, a California non-profit foundation, is the creator of original "flame letter" sculptures. Mr. Tenen owns the copyrights on these sculptures, which he has licensed to Meru Foundation. I am not now, and never have been, an associate or colleague of Meru Foundation or Mr. Tenen. I acknowledge Mr. Tenen’s copyrights as valid and enforceable. There are many ways to model Mr. Tenen’s "flame letter" sculpture on a personal computer by a spiral strip or a line that will cast letter-form shadows. One need not use a Golden Mean spiral to do it. Thus, the Golden Mean spiral is an irrelevant overspecification for creating Hebrew, Arabic, Roman, Greek, and English (or any other) letter-forms. Mr. Tenen’s legally required notifications of my violations of his copyrights were not harassment and I refute and apologize for having made that false claim and for my other personal and technical untruths, personal disparagements, and anti-Semitic characterizations. Mr.Tenen never refused to make his works available to others who asked first and honored his copyrights. Mr.Tenen produced copyright computer graphics of his "flame letter" vortex sculptures in 1987, before I did. I hold no technical or medical degrees. Mr. Tenen’s scholarly concern for the integrity of his works is, and has been, fully warranted, and Mr. Tenen is neither greedy, a fanatic, nor secretive, nor a "Jewish or Hiburu priest." I regret that others have been misled by my false claims, and I strongly encourage Mr. Vincent Bridges my publisher, and Drunvalo Melchizadek, a/k/a/ Bernard Perona d/b/a Flower of Life, Inc., and all others who have repeated my false and hurtful reports, to stop doing so. I refute my misstatements and apologize for all of this, and I request that others now pass on, post, and report this Corrective Notice everywhere that false reports have appeared. For further information on the "flame letter" contact: Meru Foundation PO Box 503 Sharon, MA 02067 Internet: http://www.meru.org Email: meru1@well.com I want to be clear: I have posted this Corrective Notice because I believe it to be the complete and simple truth. I request that my friends support my efforts to end these matters by scrupulously honoring and defending Mr. Tenen’s and Meru Foundation’s copyrights and good reputation. Do not pass on and please do not make any further copies or derivations of the "flame letter" vortex and alphabet forms or their derivatives. Date 7/28/98

Signature as it appears on www.danwinter.com, per Order of Hon. Charles J. Siragusa, September 11 1998. Daniel Winter

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th December 2012), Hervé (18th December 2012), spiritwind (18th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Whatever happened between them, Dan should now have to pay forever, and with the totality of his work for a fight he had with someone on the net? No. The extent that it has been taken to, however, appears to me that Dan has been made a scape goat. His work stands alone as fantastic. Everyone has fights with people, says things that other people don't like and that sometimes they regret and sometimes not. And from what I have seen, copyright laws can be downright stupid. I like Dan's work, I always have and I think that enough is enough with HIS harassment. I also think that his harassment has been from the Cabal, because his work and his ability all round threatens them. His work should be enjoyed and learned from because it's among the best out there and it's as simple as that.

15. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Shade, I happened to start my website around the same time as Dan did... In those days, surprising it may be, there was no google and very little to search for. The concept of the search engine was wholly a grail...The best search tool i knew of was a sort of blog called dejavue(?)... Bandwidth was minuscule and most of us had to spend a buck just to save 1 MB.

If a geometry modeler simply presents their models as a free exchange of idea, how might a law suit develop? I actually do wonder if a law suit would develop, in a case a geometer or an artist simply makes art works and freely presents them to the world. However, if owner claims are made with contracts involved, then legal exposures start. Did such things occur? I don't know. Except how else would expensive law suits get traction? Please anyone, enlighten us.

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Shade, I happened to start my website around the same time as Dan did... In those days, surprising it may be, there was no google and very little to search for. The concept of the search engine was wholly a grail...The best search tool i knew of was a sort of blog called dejavue(?)... Bandwidth was minuscule and most of us had to spend a buck just to save 1 MB.

If a geometry modeler simply presents their models as a free exchange of idea, how might a law suit develop? I actually do wonder if a law suit would develop, in a case a geometer or an artist simply makes art works and freely presents them to the world. However, if owner claims are made with contracts involved, then legal exposures start. Did such things occur? I don't know. Except how else would expensive law suits get traction? Please anyone, enlighten us.
    The thing is this...one the one hand I don't want to take this off-topic.
    Yet some stuff has to be addressed.
    Sacred geometry is the essence behind astrology, which works totally by geometry, by measuring geometric angles between planets.
    When angles are exact then inter-dimensional star gates open and condensed streams of energy pass from one dimension to another, higher density to lower density and vice versa.
    There are many people who study this, who publish their findings and who are also not always harassed by the cabal.

And like in every field there are the charlatans...people whose egos are so huge they even though they may have some inspiration coming in, yet they have not done their inner work and transformed and matured.
    The field of astrology is full of such people...I have seen astrological websites that are so full of false statements it was shocking. Yet they are attractive in their web design and give gullible people an impression that they would learn something of substance there.
    It is in the interest of the cabal to keep the public confused, and charlatans are perfect tools to maintain the level of confusion high.
    Plagiarisms is a bit different...especially if it takes the truth and publishes it...the way Dan Winter did.
    I first found Dan's website, later studied Tenen's.
    I even did Dan Winter's chart to check on his integrity or lack thereof.
    His ego might have actually served a purpose, which was getting Tenen's work out there.
    But Stan Tenen who really deserves the credit remained in obscurity.
    Obscurity, occult, hidden... All these terms are related.

Lots of layers here.

17. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ulli, Your inclusion of astrology here does make sense to me... The word sacred includes many subjects. Astrology does involve geometry, indeed. So thanks for your inputs here....

I admit to very little study of astrology but have direct experience of seeing a chart, shown me around 1972 or so-- It did predict huge issues in the years we are living in, here and now. (The major planets aligning or something like that, with dire expectations). So i respect astrology for that proven prediction... plus... I have appreciated many smaller aspects shown to me as well.

I accept the invocation to regard geometry with respect. In maintaining definitions. "Respected Geometry" as a term is very lacking besides.

So, just where alignments point too is actually very interesting. Point on! Where does sacred geometry really point?

18. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Not sure if this was posted before. Just came across this on youtube.
    In this video Donald Duck gets taught about Pythagoras, Sacred Geometry, and the Fibonacci Sequence in this Disney cartoon! Walt Disney being a 33rd degree free mason, puts his knowledge in plain sight in this eye opening cartoon! Give it 8:00 minutes.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

161803398 (15th January 2014), Azt (15th January 2014), Eram (14th January 2014), genevieve (24th April 2014), lightning23 (14th January 2014), MariaDine (14th January 2014), Richard S. (15th January 2014), Rollo (14th January 2014), spiritguide (14th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (14th January 2014)

20. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

I had this on VHS for my kids to watch many years ago.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Eram (14th January 2014), spiritguide (14th January 2014), WhiteFeather (14th January 2014)

22. Link to Post #35
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Pythagoreans also believed that to live a good life one should put the left shoe on first before the right, and take them off in the reverse order (or was that right foot first, then left?), get into bed on the left side (or the right side?) and exit on the opposite (hence the modern day saying getting out of the wrong side of the bed!), don't eat beans (lol uhm....internal harmony and not eating beans....lol), and don't let the swallows near your roof.

I'm partial to the not eating beans as a means to finding internal perfection myself....

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Bob (14th January 2014), Eram (14th January 2014), WhiteFeather (14th January 2014)

24. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Whoa!

I just watched that whole thing.

It was pretty interesting.

Not sure that Disney mentioned Venus directly (the planet) although the pentagram, 5 petaled flowers, and a statue of Venus was depicted...

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Another documentary from Walt Disney was this one about UFO's:

(you may have to watch it on youtube itself)

He knew what was going on.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Eram (15th January 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Interesting video which discusses frequency, geometry, time and the number 432. It was nice to watch the video and be reminded of what I had learned years ago about sacred geometry.

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

28. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

4evrneo (10th February 2014), butcherman (9th February 2014), CD7 (10th February 2014), Conchis (10th February 2014), cursichella1 (10th February 2014), Delight (10th February 2014), Fairy Friend (9th February 2014), Fellow Aspirant (10th February 2014), fourty-two (10th February 2014), gnostic9 (10th February 2014), GreenGuy (9th February 2014), heyokah (10th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Kumonitori (9th February 2014), meeradas (9th February 2014), mgray (9th February 2014), noprophet (10th February 2014), Poly Hedra (10th February 2014), Project_Buggy_Beach (9th February 2014), Reinhard (9th February 2014), ROMANWKT (10th February 2014), sheme (9th February 2014), spiritwind (9th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th February 2014), superconsciousness (9th February 2014), ulli (10th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014), william r sanford72 (10th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Smile Re: Sacred Geometry

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Interesting video which discusses frequency, geometry, time and the number 432. It was nice to watch the video and be reminded of what I had learned years ago about sacred geometry.

hi Mandala, thank you for the video, it's nice to be reminded of patterns and fractals, isn't life wonderful! Gnostic9

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

4evrneo (10th February 2014), cursichella1 (10th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Yes it is Gnostic9, I'm glad someone appreciates it. Thank you. Mandala
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

cursichella1 (10th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast