+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Definite Hidden Message in the film V for Vendetta

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Definite Hidden Message in the film V for Vendetta

This past weekend I decided to sit down and watch three particular movies. Two I had all ready seen when they first launched and the third I had never heard of, but picked it up on You Tube thanks to a fellow forum member who had made a recent reference to this particular movie. Now that I’m awake I look at these films with a different set of eyes and find many clues hidden within the various scenarios of multi-faceted storylines……..In this particular occurrence, I was not disappointed at what I discovered and thought it to be noteworthy to point out specific details that are relevant to what’s happening today. I wanted to share my interpretation, but am more interested in members perspectives based on your initial reactions after viewing the following movies. I will post each one in a separate thread. If you haven’t seen any of them recently, you might want to take the time to preview before reading any further and/or commenting.

So after watching the Truman Show, see comments from this thread "here"; the second movie I watched was V for Vendetta. I did a search on Avalon and again was surprised that I couldn’t find any threads where it had been discussed in great detail. Out of all three movies I watched, this one had the biggest impact and demonstrated real truth being portrayed on the big screen. If you’re limited by time, this is the one to watch out of the three.

Omg, omg, this movie resonated with me the most……it was released in 2006 and even though I did go to see it, everything went right over my head thanks to its release date being 2 years prior to the start of my final awakening. I have to laugh you guys, because I’m just amazed at how much this expanded consciousness has taken effect. Clients who have known me prior to my awakening have commented on the difference. Anyways, back to the movie- It appears that V for Vendetta, is revealing the exact purpose as to why many of us are here…..it’s giving you the answers via the storyline! You know the saying very well.......Where do they hide the truth? Right out in front of you! I suspect that only those who have had a similar experience of awakening will truly understand the meaning behind much of this movie and the content it’s attempting to convey to the viewer. There’s no easy way to do this and I apologize for the length of this post. Again, like I suggested, you might want to watch the movie first before reading my comments as I do not want to influence your thoughts by putting ideas in your head. My hope would be to get a good mix of perceptions based on your initial reaction when you first viewed the film.

Here’s the movie trailer, which by the way is no indicator as to what the movie is going to reveal:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6rRn8kM4-ds

SEGMENTS FROM VENDETTA
    Fortunately, I was able to find several clips on You Tube so I could better share my point. I’ll try to keep them in the order so you get a flow of the storyline. I’m sure I could post more, but this is all ready going to be a monster post . On the first video, don’t worry about reading the comments in the subtitle, it’s just someone being a smart alec, just listen to what V says…….In this scene, when V, one of the main character encounters the other main character, the girl, he asks her name; in which she replies, “I’m E-vey”(Get the coincidence E-V? V for Vendetta). He then goes on to say smugly, “of course you are”, and then she says, “what does that mean?” He replies, “It means, I like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence. Are you hurt?” She says, “No I’m fine, thanks to you….He then goes on to say, ”Oh I merely played my part…..” The message to the viewer - he’s playing the role he was meant to play down on this planet…he’s also saying there is no such thing as coincidences. Why? Because it’s all by design! He will make additional mentions about the word coincidence throughout the movie, driving the same point home. The truth they’re putting right in front of you, is the orchestration of your existence. This planet is merely a playground and you all ready know the players, you are just waiting for the story to take shape. This very concept will be reiterated in another clip further down the page.

INITIAL MEEING BETWEEN V AND EVEY
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=qEEKxKoP2_k

REVOLUTIONARY SPEECH
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k

In this scene, they’re telling you exactly what they’re doing to us and how this has all played out….listen to everything V says….it’s completely true, remember this was released in 2006:

“How did this happen, whose to blame? ……….if you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into the mirror……..fear got the best of you…….”………your silent obedient consent”

He talks about what his intentions are, but more interestingly he discusses what has happened to the people and why they’re in the position they are today. Now I have pounded this theme home several times on the forum in my discussions regarding acquiescing to the de facto government because I know this to be the problem. How it happens is……..let’s re-visit Ed Harris’ quote I posted under the Truman show, “We accept the reality with which we are presented” , this is why our world has transpired as such. I could pick out a million topics that fit into this parameter. The key is recognizing these so called “preconceived misconceptions” for what they really are and then make the conscious choice to no longer acquiesce or support the ones which enslave you. V describes beautifully what’s happening in our world, exactly as it is. Why do you suppose the script was written that way? Because the people behind the story know the real truth; they know how things are going to play out . Why? Because to some extent, the game is pre-determined as the players know they’re roles and who they’ll be playing with.

Additionally, above, he references…..Guy Fawkes, at this point I can hardly type…..as there is something very eerily close, I mean something hitting real close to home and yet I cannot remember, but “feel” I should when I hear this person’s name………….a sick feeling is starting to overcome me……noting the time as I type this 11:11p.m November 29th, 2012….gee, not surprised, that is not a coincidence.…………I search for more info on this Fawkes character and find the below on Wikipedia, what I read next makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up for personal reasons that I’ll explain in a moment:

GUY FAWKES
    From Wikiquote

Guy Fawkes (13 April 1570 – 31 January 1606) was an English soldier and a member of a group of Roman Catholic conspirators who attempted to carry out the Gunpowder Plot to assassinate King James I of England (James VI of Scotland) and the members of both houses of the Parliament of England with a huge explosion, which was prevented by his arrest on 5 November 1605.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes

You see James was my son in that life time and the sick feeling is coming to me as if there is something more to this story that I know, but can’t remember.....it is not a coincidence that I should find myself in this position this very moment. Why am I telling you this? Because.....how do I say this.....I believe what they are trying to convey in this movie is that you are playing various roles depending on agreements made prior to your arrival. V uses very vivified and vexatious, vocabulary (kidding..couldn’t help myself), which is the one of the reasons this movie has captured my attention as the suggestions made in the film are validating the understanding I had acquired on my own. Now did I come to that understanding by design? Did I come to that understanding because I was remembering how the scene was supposed to play out? As I search my feelings the memory that seems to be trying to reach the surface revolves around the whole “V” number/letter. I “feel” like I know something about the game. Something that was acquired knowledge due to my Regent status back during that time, something that may have been passed down the royal line. The only thing I have to show you for proof is my own personal story. In my lifetime as Marie R. Stuart, mother to King James, I would have been of the so called Illuminati bloodline. My connection to the Tudor family, was my grandmother Margaret Tudor from my father’s side, James V, sh*t....just realizing the V connection as I type this, not a coincidence.....lol, there is more to this story, I can feel it(it has something to do with the game, something to do with the number 5 or the whole V premise...... The point being.....you play different roles in different lifetimes. Just because you might play an evil role in one lifetime does not mean you are evil, it's all part of the game. I’m sure.....no let me re-phrase, I’m damn sure I did some pretty wicked things during my reign, but that is not who I am today. In this lifetime, though I come from the same bloodline(again not a coincidence), I’m on the opposite side of the fence which can be researched via observations of past posts and understanding what I truly stand for. The implications being, this illusion down here, as bad as it seems isn’t real. It’s created by design and you know the souls of whom you are to interact with as you agreed to play the game before you arrived, which is why some souls seem so unusually familiar as you immediately recognize the “energy” within their presence. Again, not a coincidence.... I wish I could articulate more clearly in order to help you understand better.....when I look at my lifetime as Marie and I look at my lifetime in the present, there are so many synchronicities I can see patterns that indicate intelligent design. I would bet, that many of you would find yourself in the same situation should you be able to trace your own past lives and compare them to your life of today. I think my point will be proven further as you watch and listen to the next clip.

INITIAL MEETING OF ROOKWOOD AND THE INSPECTOR:
    Listen to the first minute of the scene below….he’s basically saying that everything is predetermined. When he tells the Inspector that he has all the names in his head he just needs the story. I believe what he’s saying is,….. because it’s all ready in your head, it means you all ready know. Well why would you all ready know? Because you’re down here playing a game, and you agreed to the game, the story is just the refresher to the names that are all ready in your head, as you know who they are because before you came down here, your consciousness agreed to play the game with these people. You have contracted with other souls to play the game, so you know who they are!
    The last part when the inspector asked him, why he wouldn’t come forward, and what was he waiting for, the response was, “I was waiting for you.” I believe he’s saying this because the game couldn’t be played out until the inspector seeked the man “Rookwood”, so he could give him the story.
    He’s paraphrasing in essence the rolls we’re playing on earth. He’s basically saying there’s an illusion down here and we are playing roles. ……….Roles in which we are aware of the names….we just need the story………... omg…..do you get what they’re implying? This is not a coincidence….they’re laying out the truth right in front of you, they know….

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YqRgwoe668M

VALERIE’S STORY
    The story of Valerie and Evey’s awakening I believe are the two most important parts of the movie. To several of us who have had our own spiritual awakening, though our experiences are vastly different, the outcome is most likely the same, as we draw similar conclusions based on what was learned. Take a look,
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=7xwq1v8OD6s

You see, for some of us, it takes having our backs against the wall to come to this very cessation that Valerie did in the above scene. You realize when you have nothing left to lose, all that’s left is to be love. There are no differences to divide you from others, there is no judgment, and you find yourself loving all as the eye for an eye mentality no longer suits the reality of your newly discovered realization. This is your shift in consciousness, your soul evolution in its finest hour. And oddly the screen play writers seem to capture the thought process of this pivotal and private moment many of us came here to experience…..amazing……or could it be the information is spoon-fed further supporting the idea that this is all by design?

EVEY’S SPIRITUAL AWAKENING
    “You said you wanted to live without fear”…… said V to Evey after she realizes V is responsible for her imprisonment.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HBPvkctfN6Y

The above clip demonstrates Evey’s agonizing spiritual awakening of getting over her fears a common theme for many that falls in line with Valerie’s story. For those of us who have truly awakened we can understand the purpose of this scenario and why V created this illusion within an illusion for Evey. This scene depicts exactly the fear many of us have been living with our entire lives. You cannot experience true freedom until you recognize, then remove, the fear that controls the decisions you make on a daily basis. Again, they are giving you the answer!

THE ENDING
    The ending expresses that Evey truly understands that we are all connected as one. Through Valerie’s story and her own awakening, she realizes that it's fear that stands in our way and somewhere in that awakening, when we as individuals have this epiphany that my discoveries are your discoveries and your discoveries are my discoveries it’s basically stating that we are all of the same energy field known as God or Source All That Is, leading to the undeniable and beautiful realization that I am you, you are me and we-R-one in same.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vnPvbfogeSI

Now…you tell me…..this movie is not a coincidence. This is detailed information that unless you have awakened, you would not understand the implications. Living in 3D is horrendous by design, how else can you be forced to have an awakening unless you are put under unbelievable stress? The best advice is to stop fighting it and embrace the fact that you have been given an opportunity if you chose to view it with a different set of eyes. And yet there will be many who miss this opportunity as they feel a false sense of security operating in the belief systems that harbor fear, anger and hate rather than letting go to face the very emotions that enslave them. Having atrocities thrown at you is a gift waiting to be transformed. What they didn’t convey, is the transformation you experience at that moment of letting go, of all the negative thoughts(turned to love, forgiveness and compassion) are a transmutation of energy and when done on a mass scale, it is that transmutation which will help change our reality out of duality, which is why you are the solution and they are putting the answer right in front of you via this film.

Thought it would be worthy to mention that the screen writers of V for Vendetta also had their hands in the making of The Matrix…..definitely not a coincidence. It has also been discovered that a new movie has been released called Cloud Atlas in which again the Wachowski name has surfaced. I will be watching with much interest.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 7th December 2012 at 22:58.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Definite Hidden Message in the film V for Vendetta

I watched V for Vendetta again a couple of weeks ago and agree its filled with all sorts of subliminal information and clues and parallels to our world. One thing I hadn't known (because it doesnt tell you) was the film is set in a post nuclear fascist state. This is a place where fear is used to control people and the goverment led media controls what people think by hiding the truth and feeding the blind public with disinformation. Sounds familiar eh?

The reason I watched the film was I looking for hidden clues about the real reason why Guy Fawkes wanted to kill King James. Exactly 400 years ago King James I initiated the 'witch trials' in England elimimnating all souls who understood the natural magic of the world and had used this knowledge throughout the ages to heal people, animals and the land.
    He also introduced the King James Bible (use of any other version of the bible was punishable by death) to control religion and prevent people from knowing the true message of new testament gospels such as the gospel of Thomas, Judas and Mary (Magdelaine) which had begun to surface throughout the renaissance period.

It does seem that King James I went a long way towards eliminating free thought and establishing the control mechanisms which laid the foundations for the world we find ourselves in today. Guy Fawkes was a very foresighted man it seems!

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

4evrneo (6th December 2012), Anchor (7th December 2012), Dennis Leahy (6th December 2012), mahalall (6th December 2012), Realeyes (8th December 2012), seko (8th December 2012), spiritguide (6th December 2012), Valerie Villars (17th December 2017), we-R-one (6th December 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

You've got some decent points but making comments like 'unless your awakened you wouldn't understand' doesn't help you arguments. People do understand but understand in different ways and make different interpretations. Awakening is also about developing humility.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

4evrneo (6th December 2012), mosquito (8th December 2012), soleil (6th December 2012), Tesseract (6th December 2012), thunder24 (21st December 2012), Valerie Villars (17th December 2017), we-R-one (6th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Great movie; i wouldn't say the message(s) were hidden. The movie is the message from start to finish.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus mađur”

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Anchor (7th December 2012), Aurvandil (7th December 2012), Realeyes (8th December 2012), we-R-one (6th December 2012), Wind (6th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I have a strange Pepsi commercial saved on my DVR. It takes place on the beach. There are people jumping and playing, then this hooded guy is tackled to the ground and "beaten". All in fun, sort of. Something poked me right in my awareness so I paused the scene and did the slow one frame at a time search. Wow, the guy in the hood is wearing the V mask. You can only see it for two frames, so it is very subliminal. Very out of place and certainly not germane to the story line of the ad.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), seko (8th December 2012), TargeT (6th December 2012), we-R-one (6th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    You've got some decent points but making comments like 'unless your awakened you wouldn't understand' doesn't help you arguments. People do understand but understand in different ways and make different interpretations. Awakening is also about developing humility.
    I say what I say for a reason and it's not meant to be a put down. I even used myself as an example- I didn't "get it" when I first watched the film back in 2006. The second time I watched it the only reason I think I got it was because I had my own spiritual awakening in the early 90's, but did not completely awaken until 2010. Similar situation as to Valerie and Evey, in the fact I was put into a scenario where my back was against the wall, with no way out, kind of a due or die situation. So until you've been put in that position, I'm not sure one can fully understand the significance of what they're telling you in this movie. The storyline is very easily blown off as just that, a story and nothing else. Just for fun, I had someone else watch the film last week, who I know has not had a spiritual awakening, and they didn't "get it". So that's why I say the message is somewhat hidden, but yet it's right out in the open and yet most probably won't understand.

They're giving you "the solution" in this story without really coming out and saying it point blank and that's what's hidden. People think in terms that "the solution" has to be something physical, so they create more systems that get overtaken and flipped into corruption- at least most of the systems.....Many are waiting for something to happen to make all this craziness stop without realizing that they need to look no further in the mirror than themselves, which is what V implies in his Revolutionary Speech. It's their spiritual energy that is needed, transmutation of energy and that's why it has to be so in your face in order for you to understand and even then people will not "get it". The planet's transformation has been long coming, the atrocities are by design, the evil is by design as it is needed to in order to create the higher frequency and shift this planet into a new dimension. When you have nothing left, the thoughts of love, compassion and forgiveness can transpire injecting those emotions of higher frequencies into the energy field or source field and therefore allowing others to either learn or experience the same via this field that has been scientifically proven to connect us all.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 6th December 2012 at 17:40.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I have a strange Pepsi commercial saved on my DVR. It takes place on the beach. There are people jumping and playing, then this hooded guy is tackled to the ground and "beaten". All in fun, sort of. Something poked me right in my awareness so I paused the scene and did the slow one frame at a time search. Wow, the guy in the hood is wearing the V mask. You can only see it for two frames, so it is very subliminal. Very out of place and certainly not germane to the story line of the ad.
    That is weird! Good catch.....yes...there's something to this whole V thing..I can just feel it. I wonder how many other commercials are implying the same thing? I was thinking it would be cool if something could go through the Vendetta movie frame by frame looking for subliminal messages. I just don't have the time to do it.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lancelot (here)
    I watched V for Vendetta again a couple of weeks ago and agree its filled with all sorts of subliminal information and clues and parallels to our world. One thing I hadn't known (because it doesnt tell you) was the film is set in a post nuclear fascist state. This is a place where fear is used to control people and the goverment led media controls what people think by hiding the truth and feeding the blind public with disinformation. Sounds familiar eh?

The reason I watched the film was I looking for hidden clues about the real reason why Guy Fawkes wanted to kill King James. Exactly 400 years ago King James I initiated the 'witch trials' in England elimimnating all souls who understood the natural magic of the world and had used this knowledge throughout the ages to heal people, animals and the land.
    He also introduced the King James Bible (use of any other version of the bible was punishable by death) to control religion and prevent people from knowing the true message of new testament gospels such as the gospel of Thomas, Judas and Mary (Magdelaine) which had begun to surface throughout the renaissance period.

It does seem that King James I went a long way towards eliminating free thought and establishing the control mechanisms which laid the foundations for the world we find ourselves in today. Guy Fawkes was a very foresighted man it seems!
    Yes, very good! I too was seeking more information as the storyline wasn't very revealing. You might be interested in this Wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta

I haven't scoured over it in depth, but a quick look showed some interesting info about the plot.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

post the link please

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by butcherman (here)
    post the link please
    Hi butcherman, which link are you refering too? There's a link on the above post...wondering if your browser isn't showing it properly?

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thank you for this thread. V for Vendetta is my favourite movie, love every bit of it. The message is crystal clear, the truth shall you free. I never understood, not being English, that Guy Fawkes was considered a terrorist and still is.

Study Alan Moore who made the story in the first place. He is a fascinating author.
    "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurvandil For This Post:

we-R-one (7th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)

You see James was my son in that life time and the sick feeling is coming to me as if there is something more to this story that I know, but can’t remember.....it is not a coincidence that I should find myself in this position this very moment. Why am I telling you this? Because.....how do I say this.....I believe what they are trying to convey in this movie is that you are playing various roles depending on agreements made prior to your arrival. V uses very vivified and vexatious, vocabulary (kidding..couldn’t help myself), which is the one of the reasons this movie has captured my attention as the suggestions made in the film are validating the understanding I had acquired on my own. Now did I come to that understanding by design? Did I come to that understanding because I was remembering how the scene was supposed to play out? As I search my feelings the memory that seems to be trying to reach the surface revolves around the whole “V” number/letter. I “feel” like I know something about the game. Something that was acquired knowledge due to my Regent status back during that time, something that may have been passed down the royal line. The only thing I have to show you for proof is my own personal story. In my lifetime as Marie R. Stuart, mother to King James, I would have been of the so called Illuminati bloodline. My connection to the Tudor family, was my grandmother Margaret Tudor from my father’s side, James V, sh*t....just realizing the V connection as I type this, not a coincidence.....lol, there is more to this story, I can feel it(it has something to do with the game, something to do with the number 5 or the whole V premise......
    Ok, remember when I was having my freakout moment above over the whole "V" thing? Well, when I was out on a walk yesterday, I just happened to look up and couldn't believe what I was seeing; had to snap this photo to share with all of you.....is that too funny? I mean what are the chances?

Click image for larger version

Name:	V picture.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	19695

But that's not all, I do think there is something to this V thing I'm remembering....about a week ago StarSeed sent me a link to this video. I have no idea how I picked this out, but it just came to me. I won't spoil it, so you see if you can figure out what I'm talking about. My main focus was on the second video, but I posted both so if you wanted to see the whole thing and you wouldn't have to search. OmG, I think I figured it out....but I'm missing one piece and I'm hoping someone on Avalon will be able to connect the dots.

18. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    It's also about discovering that it was you who was asleep and dreaming. Not everybody else.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

thunder24 (21st December 2012), we-R-one (21st December 2012)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

What? No takers?(see post #12) I probably should have posted this today instead of late last night.

c'mon....I'll give you a hint......cue up this second video to about 10:00 and see if you see what I saw during the next minute in correlation to what I was pointing out about this movie.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I'm going to watch this movie in a bit- I've seen it before, but that's when I was pretty much zombified, or a part of the herd of "sheeple". I wonder how I'll perceive it with my new perspective.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy Cat For This Post:

we-R-one (21st December 2012)

23. Link to Post #16
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    What? No takers?(see post #12) I probably should have posted this today instead of late last night.

c'mon....I'll give you a hint......cue up this second video to about 10:00 and see if you see what I saw during the next minute in correlation to what I was pointing out about this movie

Wow that brilliant

Its exactly what we are waiting for.

Thank you we-R-one, very good

Regards

roman

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

we-R-one (26th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread