+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Myth Programming: Anunnaki and the Cabal's Secret Agenda

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Myth Programming: Anunnaki and the Cabal's Secret Agenda

I want to start a thread about Myth Programming. Because I think it's important to talk about. Like anything, if you can get a handle on how things are working in the engine, you can demystify it and take back your power. The Alternative scene is where they plant all these myth seeds and have done for a while now. Be aware of what you are being told in relation to pure patterns of reality. Even whether THEY believe them or not is irrelevant because just as society has been seeded and programmed by them, so they have been programmed themselves. Sometimes by each other, sometimes by natural patterns misconstrued and anthropomorphised [given human appearance to something not human] by their own immature tendencies over the millenia, sometimes by the pure inertia of childhood.

Please share your thoughts on this issue. Bring light and consciousness and demystify the deep realities of the Universe. The more we see the secrets of the hand, the more we are empowered to be grown up sovereign souls. In charge of our own realities and the Earth's caretakers, as equal kings and queens.

has anyone read Dune? The Bene Gesserit go into areas and 'Myth Seed' so that if they ever need to go into an area or get stuck in there or something they can just play on their pre-programmed myths that they placed there like hundreds of years ago. Just an example of how Myths and cultural programming can be used for agendas.

This post here says much of what I wanted to say on the mater to start it off. rather than reprint it I will just link it:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52742-The-Real-Builders-of-the-Pyramids&p=594001&viewfull=1#post594001

Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:09.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Myth Programming: Anunnaki and the Cabal's Secret Agenda

The Anu, the mind to mind is a short cut. Personified as the 'Alien' technology received. That is, it is us, but rather than being received through the body it is received through the male-male short cut. If you see it on the feather of life, the tree of life, it is an offshoot that curls in on itself, and does not rejoin the main trunk [a dead time line, returns to source through complete deconstruction 1D]. The 9th dimension is the body as it as known through 'alltime' (which is actually just all space) and is the abyss. So yeah... short cuts over it are pretty much the industry standard. It is also a way of seeing and explaining atomic physics, in that to cross the 9th is to cross the divide between the nucleus of an atom and its electron fields, or from its quantum/hadronic [potential-certainty] to classical [determined] fields.

To access something properly from the universe is to know it from the 10th through the 9th and down through to the 3rd manifested. However, there lay in the 8th a 'mini' 10, and from there, they are like "well stuff going the long route.. power is there for the taking". And the universe offered a short cut, "what .. we're not going to take it"? Yeah but nah but yeah but nah but yeah. Time and a place. Cheating can only get you so far. When you outgrow the system you have to know how it really works to escape - especially when you recognise that the system you have embroiled yourself in is going to kill you and maybe everything on the planet. So yeah ["karma" maybe not but victim of one's own greed.. perhaps]. Things which seemed not so important at one point, can become so as you become more aware. Even for 'them', you know. They aren't all that smart you see. Another benefit of having traversed the 9th is that the winds of 'trend' don't effect you... immortal wisdom is on the wave front, and the undercurrent, not the 'side frond'. It stays true pretty much forever. Hence being a stable construction base for humanity, and reality. Proper esoteric engineering: the way of the future : ).

The point has always been how the hell to get through it?
    How do you get through hell? Even if you wanted to? Where is the door?
    I think if you want to, you can find it. It's the long way around. But what it is, is the right way to do things. Each individual finds their adulthood, and through individuals comes change.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:10.

3. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I really like your ideas of people finding their adulthood. My next suggestion will probably make some question if I have found mine. I have.

Let's call them the Anus. It is plural. I like the poetry of it all.

Thoughtful thread here Shade.
    Last edited by modwiz; 6th December 2012 at 09:20.

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I really like your ideas of people finding their adulthood. My next suggestion will probably make some question if I have found mine. I have.

Let's call them the Anus. It is plural .I like the poetry of it all.

Thoughtful thread here Shade.
    funny thing is that is exactly why they have been called the Anu... they are our "asshole gods". A rather transparent effort I suppose.
    It's just so... well... 18th Century... (AD and BC!!)
    so UNBELIEVABLY outdated.
    And in there... their "religions" are just as stuck and superstitious and full of delusion and Bullsh*t as any 'above world' religion. All propped up by their tech and horded supports... in reality they are as caught in the dream as any dreamer they have sought to control. If only for the fact that they are everything and everyone else in the 9th dimension and so cannot escape what they have done to themselves in there. You can't have slaves and be free yourself - it just doesn't work that way. Nor can you invent truly space worthy flight technology - stuff that works properly in deep space. They have NOT been able to produce that yet - and I will say right now that they won't either. Unless you are self contained and slave free you cannot produce it. That is withheld and only allowed to those who have traversed the 9th. As a Planet, yes... and as an individual... I don't know. And killing all the slaves and using tech instead won't solve it either - it's a mind set. You can't get there by cheating.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:11.

5. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I liked that reply.

6. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Hi Shade, interesting thread, will read over W/E

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Chester (6th December 2012), Shade (6th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Excellent thread... and when you get the Wiz's attention, that raises mine even further... please, continue.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Shade (6th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey mate,

All these myths are meticulously crafted to make people feel powerless, without any sense of self-responsibility and self-reliance. Only a blind person canīt see it.

The script of these myths is always the same; they just make some twists here in there to make them look different, so they can "resonate" with all possible mindsets.

The most basic one is that you have no control over your life and that someone else has power over you; You can choose your controller from a large premium selection as you see fit: God, Zeus, Shiva, Krishna, Satan, Reptilians, Archons, Ra, Isis, Odin, Greys, Annunaki, etc...

Independently of the one you choose, it means the same thing: You have given your power and freewill to someone else.

People need to grow up and start to give credit to us, the human race, for both good and bad things that ever happened to us.

You know, people look at the pyramids as say - Oh, no way humans built them by themselves! - Come on...Thereīs no intellectual or genetic difference from the guys in ancient Egypt from the guys who make computer chips and particle accelerators; Weīre still the same species and our creativity is limitless.

Then people look at a war or any other sort of miserable thing and say - This is not us; Weīve been manipulated by the reptilians/devil/archons/annunaki/etc... Come on (again)!

Even when people talk about the so needed change, they surrender their power to someone else; The stories about change always come from the space, from a calendar, from ETs, from a miracle, etc...Iīve never heard a story in the alternative media saying that we will change the world by ourselves; ever.

We arenīt puppets. Weīre fully capable intellectual, emotional and spiritual beings. Period.

You know, when people talk about waking up, most of them donīt realize that this process is made of several stages; Itīs like an onion, full of layers, like a dream within a dream within a dream and so on...

Nowadays, Iīm fairly confident that not only the mainstream media is pure BS, but the so called alternative media is full of it as well; Both sides of the same coin were crafted by the same persons to make us feel powerless one way or another; Thereīs always BS available for every kind of individual mindset, just like a big record company who sells music for everyoneīs taste. Thatīs always some BS specifically made to "resonate" with your frequency.

I donīt know about you, but I donīt like the taste of BS (and Iīve tasted countless flavors of it).

Wanna change things? Feel the full power of self responsibility. Think a hundred times before believing something just because someone told you so; Itīs stupid. Think for yourselves.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th December 2012 at 13:29.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

enfoldedblue (13th December 2012), Ki's (7th December 2012), lookbeyond (8th December 2012), Peace of Mind (6th December 2012), Shade (6th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (6th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

I personally feel there is deep meaning and beneficial knowledge in some of these ancient myths and legends. They can teach us many things regardless if they are in a way based on fact or purely fiction......we can learn much about ourselves, about our ancestors.

The reason I think this is based on my research mostly into Native American myths and legends and how they made stories up to "remember" certain things or to pass down certain knowledge or "lessons" relating to human behaviors and or events. Many of these stories are mostly just a bunch of fiction, but somewhere hidden in them is some truth and value.

Stories from our own modern times can be looked at like this to also better understand why these myths and legends are a part of the human story, such as; The Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, etc...perhaps in a few thousand years people will find a copy of the Hobbit buried in the rubble and look at it like we today look at Homers Odyssey.

The Annunaki had there time and did there thing then; and now the cabal are having there time and doing there thing now....if they, the Annunaki and the Cabal are one of the same, well, that has yet to be seen....perhaps it's just a vicious cycle that humanity hasn't learned how to change yet because we are still to ignorant to understand the greater things we are capable of or what the universe really is....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 6th December 2012 at 13:43.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

enfoldedblue (13th December 2012), lookbeyond (8th December 2012), RMorgan (6th December 2012), Shade (6th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    ...perhaps in a few thousand years people will find a copy of the Hobbit buried in the rubble and look at it like we today look at Homers Odyssey.
    Or worse...They might find Harry Potter books and make them the new bible. Then there will be a bunch of scholars making all sorts of stupid interpretations of it, a bunch of conspiracy theorists saying that someone stole Harryīs magic wand and is controlling the world with it...Secret societies worshiping Lord Voldemort...People making dates for the arrival of Harryīs next reincarnation...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

lookbeyond (8th December 2012), Peace of Mind (6th December 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (7th December 2012), Shade (6th December 2012), SilentFeathers (6th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (6th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    ...perhaps in a few thousand years people will find a copy of the Hobbit buried in the rubble and look at it like we today look at Homers Odyssey.
    Or worse...They might find Harry Potter books and make them the new bible. Then there will be a bunch of scholars making all sorts of stupid interpretations of it, a bunch of conspiracy theorists saying that someone stole Harryīs magic wand and is controlling the world with it...Secret societies worshiping Lord Voldemort...People making dates for the arrival of Harryīs next reincarnation...
    Sounds a bit far fetched, but who's to say that is not what's really going on now and has been for thousands and thousands of years;
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

lookbeyond (8th December 2012), Peace of Mind (6th December 2012), RMorgan (6th December 2012), Shade (6th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (6th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Some here seem to have no respect for history, real or otherwise.

I wonder if those think someone placed all the writings of the ancients under the earth to purposely mislead us. Can we agree there is a history? Or is all history a myth? Not sure what the bright bulb of "truth" is that op wants us to see.

By definition there is a history. Would anyone care point us to the true history or must we bandy about the "general" idea of purposely misleading myths to illustrate how "dumb" the rest of us are. And it would be nice if those supporting the myth side would stop throwing dust screens into the air to obscure our view.

We human beings are powerful but our power is based in our history - it draws its power from there. Please enlighten, stop this general mud slinging like you know something but we are too stupid to understand.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

lookbeyond (8th December 2012), Shade (6th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The most basic one is that you have no control over your life and that someone else has power over you; You can choose your controller from a large premium selection as you see fit: God, Zeus, Shiva, Krishna, Satan, Reptilians, Archons, Ra, Isis, Odin, Greys, Annunaki, etc...
    The difference with the Annunaki ones and the alien based scenarios [theologies; religions] is that most, if not all of the cabal believe a version of it themselves, believing it to be the 'secret and actual' truth. They have evidence of it after all. What I contest, though is the nature of the reality of that evidence. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post587908 A long post but it has in it an explanation as to what I would contest is producing this evidence. The spiritual energy that is creating all this stuff, when properly directed, creates an Earth and Human body-potential of awesome proportions and health. Meanwhile however, it is being perverted, horded and wasted by a teenage humanity. Natural projections they are... real beyond the dream of an Earth and her Solar System still in utero... they are not.

You know, people look at the pyramids as say - Oh, no way humans built them by themselves! - Come on...Thereīs no intellectual or genetic difference from the guys in ancient Egypt from the guys who make computer chips and particle accelerators; Weīre still the same species and our creativity is limitless.
    yeah I agree with that. It's always about how our natural Earth grown genetics couldn't possibly have been enough to be that genius. I saw a poster the other day "Step out of your humanity and into your divinity" a new agey one.. that says it all doesn't it? It's all about stepping out of your roots and natural wild body in order to be 'clean' or something. Clean of what? Woman? Blood? Uncontrollable Chaotic lifeforce that is love by possession? All we are and have ever been - alone... has been enough. It has been more than enough. It has been spectacularly awesomely enough. It is all we are and have ever been and will ever be. All that has ever come from the stars has come from us and I don't mean that as a weak analogy for we are creators of our own reality.. I mean that in the strong sense. What actually exists outside of our womb will be different from the dream we have been living, in majority, while still in development.

------------------

And what I would ask the Cabal is, you have not been able to make deep space transportation, anything that functions beyond the Earth with any efficiency and beyond the local solar system at all. Why?

Haven't got the consciousness component? Can't reproduce the effects of the tech? There is a barrier that you just can't pass through... right? And it's a bit mysterious. Very mysterious infact. It's a barrier that you can keep chasing but you will never touch it that way. It cannot be reproduced like that. To get at it involves the long process or going back for that which has been left behind.

forgive me these posts, my Avalon friends. Perhaps I am seeking to teach "the Cabal in us all".. I am just driven to speak of these things from a place deep in the trenches of the soul.

('you' here is the Cabal.. just a way of speaking, how it is coming out)
    You can never reach that deep space tech because it is the end of time, well the end of 8D anyway. That's close enough to the analogy, I suppose. It's the end of what it is possible to be understood without further extension of calibration into scalars(Ds) 9 to 14. You can't touch it because it's the universe having a laugh. The phantom of phantoms emerging from the secret of secrets. You can't create it in a lab either... it can't be 'grown'. It can't be forced out of a human through your stupid methods for esoteric advance, either. And those who get it are all in the mountains drinking mead, sexing and having an overall good time independently, and somehow I don't think they are going to be working for you guys, any time soon.
    Moral of the story? Life is free. (Wisdom isn't).

Nah I mean to say here that life just wants to be free. That's all, free to create itself as whatever it wishes. Cabal does what it wants and should be allowed to. It will work itself out in the end. If we birth and survive, then that will be a cosmic celebration.
    ------
    And Ernie... I thanked your post because I have a policy of thanking all who add to the threads I start. I, however, have nothing to say to your demands.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:12.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

History is just that His-story. Although some of these tales hold some interest, that’s just about all it does… other than program the minds of the readers. What I’ve recently discovered is that none of it actually matters, not one bit of it. There’s hardly anything I’ve read about the past that is having an actual real impact on my presence and/or future. To keep dwelling on the past is to construct a mind set, and judging by the unyielding flow of obscure information about the past, it seems someone/s is desperately attempting to mold the minds of the many. When someone presents something to you, something that you nor the presenter can’t authenticate, there is most likely a hidden agenda there. How can something be so important if you can’t even prove that it’s important?
    If you are telling me something is real than you should have the means to back up what you claim, especially if you want to charge me a fee for that very vague information that is laced with negative energy. The only thing I’ve ever put stock in concerning much of the alternative news was that society will become more aware of self and the REAL world around them. Sometimes I wonder if I’m even right about that, while observing the way we continue to conduct our selves.
    Regardless, I still hold faith in humanity, we must rise, get off our knees and claim what we desire, and stop letting fear and fairy tales control our next moves.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

enfoldedblue (13th December 2012), lookbeyond (8th December 2012), RMorgan (6th December 2012), Sebastion (6th December 2012), Shade (6th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    History is just that His-story. Although some of these tales hold some interest, that’s just about all it does… other than program the minds of the readers. What I’ve recently discovered is that none of it actually matters, not one bit of it. There’s hardly anything I’ve read about the past that is having an actual real impact on my presence and/or future. To keep dwelling on the past is to construct a mind set, and judging by the unyielding flow of obscure information about the past, it seems someone/s is desperately attempting to mold the minds of the many. When someone presents something to you, something that you nor the presenter can’t authenticate, there is most likely a hidden agenda there. How can something be so important if you can’t even prove that it’s important?
    If you are telling me something is real than you should have the means to back up what you claim, especially if you want to charge me a fee for that very vague information that is laced with negative energy. The only thing I’ve ever put stock in concerning much of the alternative news was that society will become more aware of self and the REAL world around them. Sometimes I wonder if I’m even right about that, while observing the way we continue to conduct our selves.
    Regardless, I still hold faith in humanity, we must rise, get off our knees and claim what we desire, and stop letting fear and fairy tales control our next moves.

Peace

I couldnīt agree more, my friend.

Specially when you donīt even actually know the person whoīs trying to convince you to blindly believe something without showing no evidence whatsoever.

Frankly, in my opinion, thereīs no need to believe anything, in the first place.

I canīt really understand why people are always desperately looking for something to believe and other people are always desperately trying to shove their beliefs down someone elseīs throat.

Really, I canīt really understand why someone watch a youtube video or read a book containing all sorts of intangible, improbable information and theories and, for an unknown reason, incorporates such information in their mindset; Itīs a mystery to me.

Is it so heard to live with the idea that we donīt know much? We have to make up stories to fill up the gap left by the fear of not knowing? Yes; Whenever we donīt know something we create esoteric meanings for it, so we fabricate the illusion of knowing in order to feel good.

Even factual information and theories covered by tons of evidence arenīt absolute, they change all the time when a better theory comes out, let alone beliefs which are just as solid as thin air.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th December 2012 at 17:12.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Peace of Mind (6th December 2012), Shade (6th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

If absoluteism is the only criteria for solid facts and beliefs then we are in the wrong reality.

Without knowledge of our true history we cannot affect informed change for the better.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Shade (7th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote All these myths are meticulously crafted to make people feel powerless, without any sense of self-responsibility and self-reliance. Only a blind person canīt see it.
    Apparently as a species we are easily blinded, or the majority prefer to choose blindness...

Quote We arenīt puppets. Weīre fully capable intellectual, emotional and spiritual beings. Period.
    Ah if were that simple. Just because you chose not to be, doesn't mean this is so apparent to those outside the choir you preach to. I find that people (especially their emotions and ideas of spirituality) are easily manipulated.

Instead of acting like the obvious is...well, obvious, look around--I want to be where ever you are if you find the majority of the people around you receptive to these ideas--which btw I agree with you wholeheartedly on. I find that not only are these ideas lost on most (though more and more are opening up to them), they are actively resistant.

This is why this "myth programming" may be an important idea to figure out how to communicate to the masses on a level they can relate to. "Adulthood" and the ability to discern information is important, and understanding that this is not as easy for some of us seems to me to be essential when attempting that...

28. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

They have stayed in the mind because the mind is controllable. It is safe. The body is wild, it is unknown. To step into the 9th, the unknown, is to step into chaos. It is also the chaos of all space-time as known through your local space-time. At the other side of it is your body as translated into all space-time; 10th. You can see from this that this enables a being to navigate space-time. I really just want to say space, because time is just space. If you don't know yourself as a particular space-time then you can't travel in it, as yourself. Personal identity must be inextricably known as the universe.

How I differentiate between an authentic history and a projected one is by looking at the progression. If it is a progression in simple graduated or plausible steps that can be accounted for then I give it credit as authentic. [also jumps in genius are understandable when seen in context as well but it is understandable in progression, still] Contrary to common alternative conspiracy theory, the fossil record and evolution is of this nature - it is clear and long. If, however, one minute farmer Joe has a horse and a hoe and the next minute comes along with a tractor, then I'd be suspecting a cheat. The original apple wasn't from eve, it was from joe bloggs reticuli offering the natives a glow in the dark tin foil hat and some torque. Doesn't mean that J. B Reticuli was any more a pure projection of the psyche than was Eve. So if something is a dream is it any less our history? No, but it is to understand the nature of the reality of what exactly it is that we have interacted with. What is on the other side of the complex space of humanity? As in its inverse, its isomorph? Through the 9th of all time, what is there is our futures, projected back as the hypercomplexities we call 'the things in our reality we interact with from the universe beyond Earth'. Just so they are easier to understand.

What I think about alien intervention in human evolution is that you could separate the two sides - the purely earthly one [the body; local space; now] and the superluminal extraterrestrial one [the mind; non local space; futures] and they would be equally and independently applicable. However, the orchestrator are we, the humans of Earth. We and the sounds of Earth own our complete history and are responsible for it totally. There is what we have been given and then what we have done with it. We don't NEED extraterrestrial influence to explain any aspect of our evolution, because they in reality didn't DO anything.

We can be influenced by the universal song of our family in matrix - but influence is only advice. We have been free to do as we wish with all of it forever. And hands from above have been literally our own. And any 'negative' advice contained therein is just the youthful polarised misunderstanding and mistranslation of a deconstructive face of the divine wholeness of our universal template and godhead. Of our own face which is both now and in future non local space, AS now.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:13.

29. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)

Ah if were that simple. Just because you chose not to be, doesn't mean this is so apparent to those outside the choir you preach to. I find that people (especially their emotions and ideas of spirituality) are easily manipulated.

Instead of acting like the obvious is...well, obvious, look around--I want to be where ever you are if you find the majority of the people around you receptive to these ideas--which btw I agree with you wholeheartedly on. I find that not only are these ideas lost on most (though more and more are opening up to them), they are actively resistant.

This is why this "myth programming" may be an important idea to figure out how to communicate to the masses on a level they can relate to. "Adulthood" and the ability to discern information is important, and understanding that this is not as easy for some of us seems to me to be essential when attempting that...
    Is this state that people are in, the need to be lead.. so easily influenced and such... just a period we have gone through as humanity, and that we are being 'kept down' in, from whatever forces are doing that (natural or non). As in... are we growing out of this naturally. Will this tendency to need to be lead around dissipate as we mature? Or will it stay because it is natural as a part of the variation of us. if it stays then it is a matter of the maturing of humanity to provide better leadership.

Is it even worth the energy to try to speak to the en mass? That is an interesting discussion. I am tempted to go to the 'I'll be in the mountains drinking mead' side of the field. Working from energy, instead.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:14.

30. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I have been trying pretty much ever since the "obvious" became obvious to me...how I unlearned all the programming. It seems there should be an "AHA! moment", though I cannot for the life of me pinpoint one, no matter how hard I try.

So i have resigned myself to accepting it is a process. Which means each individual is going to experience it differently.

My conclusion is that once you truly "know thyself", and unlearn all the nonsense and lies we grow up in, you need to "learn" others, be truly receptive to who they are, it is much easier than knowing yourself, I find. Then you can find something to relate that will rock the individual's world, forcing them to decide to deny it or consider.

Finding that "missing piece" or mind-bowing idea is the easy part, transmitting it to the programmed individual in a way they can receive/accept it--hopefully enouraging them to explore and attempt to experience the "reality" of it themselves, that is the hard part.

But I do think that for most of us, this is the most effective method...cuz one of those individuals may end up being the next David Icke/Erich Von Daniken/Graham Hancock type that can appeal to a wider audience, spreading a message of "everything you know is a lie" or as the way I have taken to love that avalonian DNA says: "entertain the idea that you might KNOW everything"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast