+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Myth Programming: Anunnaki and the Cabal's Secret Agenda

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Myth Programming: Anunnaki and the Cabal's Secret Agenda

I like that idea of unlocking the knowing that you already know everything. A matter of perspective on the already perfect motion and arrangement of what is.

As for waking up a wider audience. I look at all the people who actually appeal to a wider audience and I don't see anyone with anything non delusional or intelligent to say*. All the really good teachers have limited audiences. So what then. Is it that the wider audience is not ready for the good sh*t? Not able to understand it? So I suppose it is still a matter of just searching for what you know are good teachings and if you have something to teach, just express it as it makes you happy to.

*Actually I will make an exception for the Dali Lama here. He's about the only one with mainstream appeal I can think of who isn't full of sh*t.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:14.

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

The Annunaki had there time and did there thing then; and now the cabal are having there time and doing there thing now....if they, the Annunaki and the Cabal are one of the same, well, that has yet to be seen....perhaps it's just a vicious cycle that humanity hasn't learned how to change yet because we are still to ignorant to understand the greater things we are capable of or what the universe really is....
    Maybe the grammar in the title is not so good lol. I don't mean that to read as though I am discussing a secret agenda which belongs to both the Annunaki and the Cabal. I just mean one which belongs to the Cabal and is about the Annunaki. I don't think that Annunaki are real, not in that sense.

I think that they are at most projected beings, given physical reality if they have it at all, by the projecting fields of Earth-human consciousness. In that projected beings do not have a history beyond that which is the production line which created them, of us and the Earth. Also I think they can be seen as Universal archetypes accessible through and existent as plants-chemicals-entheogens.

The clouds which surround humanity in regards to the ET phenomena right now are making it so that any real ET communication is buried in the projecto dead end time line fest. I'm not saying it's not there, I'm just saying that most of it is dream scape.

But yes then you can ask but what of the harmonious humanity beyond this stage is not similarly a dream scape... perhaps the difference being the nature of the dreaming. Well yes that is a good point but I think that a good dream can wake up whenever it likes. And touch reality. At all times able to move between worlds and is master of all manifestations within them, not just stuck in one or the other without proper communication and harmony between the two, which produces the assorted crap we have today... the reg world lacking fire, spirit, loveliness and awesome extension and the other ET, black-underground, and alternative worlds without perspective, reason, regulation or stability.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:15.

3. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shade (here)
    Considering Avalon at large and the nature of this thread I don't suppose me telling a strange story will look too much out of place : )

Quite a few years ago now, I had a fight. A big one. My energy was high and my crown as bright as they come. And I took on the greys and a few others as well - because they were standing inbetween this planet and her inhabitants in wearing their own crown. I fought to say get the hell off our planet and away from our sovereignty. Suffice to say that after a few days of intense war I got blasted with a time-space bomb that blasted me into as many pieces as there are things. And I cannot even state adequately the damage it did.. I could barely get out of bed for a few years and I lost the ability to feel as well. Every body I had except my physical one was utterly destroyed. And I mean totally. (and I will add that I also became "linked" to their Montauk, Philadelphia and assorted black-op 'time' experiments bullsh*t as a result of this as well)

What happened though was interesting. There are a number of layers also, with which to understand what happened from the lower ones in which there are players and separations and the higher ones where the universal alchemist ate the ripe fruit I was and deposited my seed into the underworld draw so I could grow again without illusion.. and head of my own tree of life. Which is exactly what happened. [Many shamanic initiations involve getting ripped apart and eaten into the daal the belly of the goddess, which for me at that time was my entry from 5D [perfection], which I had mastered, into 6D - the first hell. 5D is also the mirror line between 1 and 10, the higher scalar perfection. 6D is when the mirror shatters and you pass through it]. In being shattered into as many pieces as things I became grown up and through all things, from the beginning of time to the end of it. Individuation involves knowing your individuations as all indivudations, or your individuation isn't one in all scalars as a fractal. And consciousness travels, knows itself through self embedded fractals. In so saying, I became all space-time. yeah I know.. wtf but hey if I can't say this sh*t on Avalon where the f*ck CAN I say it eh????

When I see the greys now I am not just looking at them from the inside out, from me to them, but also from behind them from the end of time back to me [from all outside in]. And what I know of them is that they really are not what they appear to be. They are projections from the DNA based human-Earth consciousness field and particular manifestations of every arrangement of energy [in condensed form] which brings about potentially the human timeline becoming that which is 'them'. They are purely human projects - they are not real as in a creature which really comes from 'out there'. They are real to the touch etc. but they are NOT from anywhere else but US. If that part of the human 'bodies' was healed and rearranged into a balanced harmonious life supporting field structure - the greys would fade away. They would die. They would stop visiting us. etc. In the sense of a Macro Earth Field - they aren't 'out there' they are 'in here'. Are they evil???? Well in the sense that they are a manifestation, a representation, a product of that which does NOT support health and beauty and wholeness and individuated sovereignty in each being on the Earth and respect for all life upon it.... they are not 'healthy'.. no. And the best response... in all seriousness? Pay them no mind or energy in their persona as Greys. And if you do... see through to their real form - the body of you, of us and the Earth which in all reality wants to return to its healthy and harmonious state. Which doesn't contain greys.

So are they parasites? I would have to agree that they are. Are they us from the future? In some senses they are, but the future is now, and is space. All time is, is space[forms] in arrangement and how the arrangements produce scalar music and are perceived by each other form. I think an important thing about it is that they are not individuals, they are illusions. Respect where respect is due, and to waste energy on illusions is parasitic to the health and wellbeing of all life on Earth.
    Bringing up this specific incident for me, today has got me thinking. It occurred in Nov 99' and I am now into the 14th year since it occurred. The 14th is the final D in the system as I know it. it is the completion of the Universe. It is the unified double 7, which is contained 7 in the God and 7 in the Goddess [and in each of the two sides to existence]. It is also the 49 [7x7] and the 51, so that motion can occur from stillness.

Forgive me here, readers, but I want to explore some things. Now of all times, is a perfect one to do so.
    Apparently there was at one point an ET race helping Earth [specifically against the ET races who wished us harm], and they stopped for one reason or another. They were perhaps the Plieadians. Those who were also us from the future. And working with, in and through those who were and would be 'them'. Oh so they went home did they? Whatever I was doing, I was them, we were each other, and we are still here. They were never anything other than us, just like the Greys and every other race in the fray. And I do mean that specifically not metaphorically.

As I see it though, humanity has not the power to overcome the inertia keeping it in disharmonious collapse. Individually of course do as you will, but as a whole... no. The best course of action is to keep from the blackhole, let it crumble as it will and in happiness live as you will. If humanity survives it will be in the little pockets, secreted away, looking after themselves.

I would like to say otherwise, but I cannot.

The insane thing is that it is not impossible to put it all, right. It is theoretically possible. However, it is not ACTUALLY possible. To remove all negative ET presence from the Earth? Totally possible just as it is to live in harmony and health with the Earth ourselves.
    Funny thing about realisation though is that all it can take sometimes is a realisation.
    and everything changes.

No big fanfare. No big ceremony. No stupendous event. Just a quiet realisation.

it's about understanding. [yes some might point out that one cannot understand unless one has the perspective ratios as experienced in body, but one may also recognise things from their scalar similarity and from that, know the path.]

The Myths that are being played in here... just because you can see and touch a thing doesn't make is real like the rocks beneath your feet. And the key and the doorways are within people, always. The Cabal knows this, but they don't fully use it or know it properly. Some things can't be changed. Some can. The Greys and all negative ET presence could be removed totally if the right keys and the right doors were opened and the tech???? lol everything you could possibly want would be available. There are people out there who already KNOW how to construct even the most bizarre of the hidden ET tech - but they are keeping it to themselves [it is known metaphysically and conceptually already, this is its core mechanics, and by a few spectacular mechanics even the physical construction and specs are known]. In other words, people in the general public know more than the black ops do. wow that's ironic. If any of their high end scientists [ones that actually 'get it'] read this sh*t they know I'm onto the crypt. But even they - can't speak of anything reasonable. Blocked at the haemorrhoided constipated end of arse knob it all is. Yes sir no sir three bags full sir. How insane IS all this? eh?>>>>>>

street shaded crypt-scept under your feet winged servant, corona mind heart is yours.
    Last edited by Shade; 29th December 2012 at 16:16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2