+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Default Re: Abductions Violate Law of Consent

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

This is not to say that all Mantis beings, Grays, and Reptilians, etc, are bad. I'm only referring to the control freak ETs that abduct people.

TLC
    Hi Truman, thank you for the time and energy you've been putting in to this thread and your other, larger contributions.

I think the above line that I have quoted cannot be stressed enough. I think that some people who delve into ufology are all-too-quick to assume that a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch, so to speak. It is an absurd notion to me that they are all malevolent control freaks.

It seems to me that there is an effort (whether conscious or unconscious) to portray E.T.s as generally evil in the media. It seems that Reptilians get this treatment even worse than the more recognized/mainstream 'Greys'. If you look at movies and television, 99 out of 100 representations of reptilian humanoids are villainous. Compounding this tendency with the racism that bizarrely still exists between humans today (!), I fear what this might mean if benevolent members of such races ever attempted to reach out to us, in an effort to overthrow the ruling minority which infringes upon our development so.

I am quite certain that I have never been abducted or implanted with the post-hypnotics to which you and certain others have alluded. Nor do I deny the fact that these could exist to compel some abductees to take on a certain sort of Stockholm Syndrome response toward their captors. I just feel a great deal of sympathy for the members of these races who are not the guilty ones, but are just as powerless as we seem to be in stopping these criminal actions. I would love to hear your thoughts on this...

All the best
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 18th December 2012 at 01:01. Reason: clarification

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Chester (19th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (1st January 2013), Eram (19th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), Puffin (20th March 2015), Star Tsar (1st January 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

"Visions", from my experience and research, could have various sources. Spiritual beings do have an ability to know things and to have perceptions that go beyond what we recognize as physical universe phenomena. On the other hand ETs can manipulate people with "visions", holograms, mental illusions, telepathy, etc. Also, "visions" could also surface as an effect of past life implants. There can be many possibilities.

TLC

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Hi Trueman, may i ask what you think about visions, particularly in response to prayer (will expand if u need me to.)

Thanks and Kind Reguards, lookbeyond

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (19th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), Eram (19th December 2012), Flash (28th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (19th December 2012), lookbeyond (18th December 2012), mab777 (19th December 2012), Rosana (23rd February 2019), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (1st January 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

At any level of the matrix one cannot evaluate simply on the basis of body type. However, in the case of Earth the manipulative ETs have gained control and most nice guys and gals have no desire to hang around here. For example, if you didn't like violence and aggressive behavior, you wouldn't drive clear across town to hang out at a biker bar on skid row. Unfortunately, Earth has a bad reputation and it attracts the not-so-nice ETs with their agendas so one would most likely have encounters with unpleasant or manipulative ETs. Also, there are ETs who do not abduct or rape but their agenda is to appear to be benevolent so as to disseminate false information; therefore, their data cannot be trusted. Discernment is the watchword.

TLC

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)

This is not to say that all Mantis beings, Grays, and Reptilians, etc, are bad. I'm only referring to the control freak ETs that abduct people.

TLC
    Hi Truman, thank you for the time and energy you've been putting in to this thread and your other, larger contributions.

I think the above line that I have quoted cannot be stressed enough. I think that some people who delve into ufology are all-too-quick to assume that a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch, so to speak. It is an absurd notion to me that they are all malevolent control freaks.

It seems to me that there is an effort (whether conscious or unconscious) to portray E.T.s as generally evil in the media. It seems that Reptilians get this treatment even worse than the more recognized/mainstream 'Greys'. If you look at movies and television, 99 out of 100 representations of reptilian humanoids are villainous. Compounding this tendency with the racism that bizarrely still exists between humans today (!), I fear what this might mean if benevolent members of such races ever attempted to reach out to us, in an effort to overthrow the ruling minority which infringes upon our development so.

I am quite certain that I have never been abducted or implanted with the post-hypnotics to which you and certain others have alluded. Nor do I deny the fact that these could exist to compel some abductees to take on a certain sort of Stockholm Syndrome response toward their captors. I just feel a great deal of sympathy for the members of these races who are not the guilty ones, but are just as powerless as we seem to be in stopping these criminal actions. I would love to hear your thoughts on this...

All the best

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (19th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), Eram (19th December 2012), Freed Fox (18th December 2012), Gardener (21st December 2012), Hervé (19th December 2012), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), Maunagarjana (10th January 2013), Rosana (23rd February 2019), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Discernment is certainly the word. There is way too much chanelled info, and way to many positive stories of abductions out there. It doesn't make sense that a benevolent race or group would have such a comprehensive program wthout telling us.

In light of some of the info here I have thought about defence. Aside from removing an implant that's already installed, is there much hope in trying to prevent a negative experience?

Great thread so far.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

Chester (20th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Eram (19th December 2012), Gardener (21st December 2012), lookbeyond (19th December 2012), Star Tsar (14th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Yes. Not only was I successful in getting them to remove the implant via friendly telepathic communication, they have not abducted me since.

Also, there are people who have been trained in this kind of telepathic communication who are disabling the "ET" side of the matrix behind the scenes. They don't talk about it much, but nevertheless it is going on. I know some of the people who have been doing this, but I was recently informed by the person who helped me that most of them are in Europe.

TLC

Quote Posted by BlueGem (here)
    Discernment is certainly the word. There is way too much chanelled info, and way to many positive stories of abductions out there. It doesn't make sense that a benevolent race or group would have such a comprehensive program wthout telling us.

In light of some of the info here I have thought about defence. Aside from removing an implant that's already installed, is there much hope in trying to prevent a negative experience?

Great thread so far.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chester (20th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (8th January 2013), Dawn (1st January 2013), Eram (19th December 2012), Flash (28th December 2012), Gardener (21st December 2012), Hervé (19th December 2012), lookbeyond (19th December 2012), mab777 (19th December 2012), Maunagarjana (10th January 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    [...]

... the post-hypnotics to which you and certain others have alluded. Nor do I deny the fact that these could exist to compel some abductees to take on a certain sort of Stockholm Syndrome response toward their captors.

[...]
    Stockholm Syndrome... hmmm... interesting... because it might as well be called a long-ago implanted program being triggered and kicking in into action, courtesy of invaders from long ago who implanted whole populations of planets into submission. The end result being something in the mind of the implanted to the effect of something like: "I unconditionally love, respect, support and serve my benevolent, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent new masters."

Apparently, the whole of the public of the USA is being triggered "en masse" into these implanted programmings of long ago and into submitting to "authority."

The above is being derived from the following exchanges on other threads:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

"They are us from the future"

I have been chewing on that one for a very, very long while...

Beside the sci-fi versions that warp time on itself into pretzels, there is a literal way of looking at it that could be true as seen from the greys' wishful-thinking perspective.

And that comes from their own history as recounted below by Franz Erdl:

The sorrowful history of the Grays

Usually I write about my personal experiences only and avoid quoting stuff which I don't really know much about. In this case I make an exception because a book, which I read a long time ago is the missing link to our own experiences with the Grays. I forgot the name of the author, but I remember he was an US-Military remote viewer. He drew the following conclusions:

• once, the Grays used to live on their own planet
    • they fell prey to an invasion, which they haven't been aware of
    • unsighted, another race (probably Reptilians) caused catastrophes on their planet
    • when survival on their planet was almost impossible, the intruders appeared like saviours
    • the condition for their "help" was the obedience of the Grays
    Alex Collier goes into more details on how the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and turned the females of the grey's species infertile and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls. Then the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning technology in exchange for their subservience.

That was million if not billion years ago.

So, here we are, on earth right now... and the female of our species is being assaulted from all fronts, from forced sterilization to HPV and other vaccines as well as medications, cosmetics, GMOs, etc, to get her infertile and unable to procreate those "useless eaters" as part of "Agenda 21" AKA depopulation program.

Then, all these stories of cloning and genetic engineering, etc, to which he lizzies are touted as being the master wizards of, for their genetic manipulation feats... so that the clones they tweak have an inherent inability to display emotions to be expressed or even permit emotions to be processed.

And there we go... right where the greys were million or billion of years ago... so, indeed, they are us form the future because that's the route we are taking for us to be like them in our future IF we fall for the lizzies' scam. Hence the "wishful-thinking" part of the equation since it depends on the time-line we engage on.

This gives a better understanding as to why the suppression of teachings and knowledge about reincarnation got replaced by the "one-lifetime-shot-at eternal-salvation" inculcating that one has got only one chance to make it to paradise and OBEY or else it's straight to hell! But that, too, is too hopeful, so, lately, it's being replaced by the theory of evolution and the materialism dialectic of "You are just a body, bud, and nothing else. At the end of your life, that's that, just nothingness awaits you, so better make the most of it now!"

Don't believe me. Take a look a those materialism dialecticians' "bible," DSM-5 where any emotion expressed outside of normalized "status quo" is deemed a disorder and therefore due to some chemical imbalance as a result of some genetic flaw no one can do anything about since one is born with it and will die with it... "Here, take this pill, it'll make you feel better!" ... and we end up with people seeing nothing wrong with shooting whole school dead since it's all a video game anyway, or "maya" or "illusion," etc.

So... do we want to be "them" in our projected future?
    Excellent post, Amzer! Yes, they sure seem to be pushing extremely hard now to implement the Agenda 21, drug-induced, 1984-style NWO, which to me does feel like the current Grays' way of life with infertility and emotionless, robotic behavior.

Thanks for your Franz Erdl quote. I found it very intriguing because a few months ago I recovered the memory of being a Gray and being abducted off my home planet. My life there was more like we live today, with families, etc, and not like the current Grays' monotonous life. I was abducted, not by Reptilians, but by another race of beings that had fat, bulbous-looking bodies--kinda reminded me of the Stay Puft Marshmallow guy (except I wasn't white). After being abducted in a Gray body, I had to "agree" to be implanted to work for these Stay Puft guys. This was a very, very long time ago. Later on, I actually incarnated in this bulbous-body race and attempted to carry out a Hitler-like crusade to annihilate all Grays (apparently acting out my previously implanted programming). The answer to my crusade was that my spaceship was blown up with me in it! LOL!

TLC

Quote Posted by Simon (here)
    Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    Thanks simon, that was interesting. Do mantids fall in love? Do they marry? Or they more pragmatic about mating and have multiple partners? I have the idea that the males gather a colony of women that belong to them much as the Mormons do. I know that the idea is that the Mormon church was founded by off world beings. It's interesting that you have only seen one female mantid.. it seems they are not included in business matters?
    Ok, I have not found one 4th Dimension being who has the notion of marriage, they understand the term "mate" in relation to feline species and reptilian species, - I rather think the Mantids can use cloning process to replicate, as indeed others can do. In the Draconis group there is more than one white queen, and this leads to trouble in relation to the succession - this culture was passed to earth and played out in the cultures that came before Ancient Egyptian Empire. It's quite correct to have sex with your half sister, in fact through her any children will inherit the crown. Females do not , in some 4th Dimension groups play a role in exterior politics, instead they direct and influence from within the royal court (Draconis) the Byzantine Empire - imperial court - was modeled on the Draconis. The Mantids don't go in for this sort of thing, they have a "council" who vote on direction, they are ordered by "the great One" this is a Mantid who gives direction to the others, he has reptilian body guards and is quite an influential being.
    So, there you have it, the obsession with genetics, bloodlines, aristocrats and royals with their accompanying pomp and regalias along with their complete and utter disdain for the serfs and peones to be discarded as "useless eaters"... except that humanity is slowly waking up, as these implants are somehow wearing out, and kind of telling these dudes: "Hey, bud, all your sh!t... it ain't working... so why don't you just dump the whole thing and go free with us?"
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (20th December 2012), Christine (27th May 2013), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Eram (20th December 2012), Flash (28th December 2012), Freed Fox (20th December 2012), Freeda B. (3rd May 2015), Gardener (21st December 2012), Maunagarjana (10th January 2013), Reinhard (17th January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (20th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi Truman - you blow my mind, dude (in a greatest of ways) - anyways I had to share this post link as you, specifically, have inspired me and catalyzed me to levels I never imagined possible to experience... to the point I actually see true hope for this planet (maybe I will be wrong... but I feel the issues projected upon Earth can all be resolved and quite rapidly) - Love to All, Chester

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...491#post602491

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Eram (22nd December 2012), Freed Fox (20th December 2012), Gardener (21st December 2012), Maunagarjana (10th January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (22nd December 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Hello Truman,

I'm very glad you started your own thread. The information here is so valuable and I'm very appreciative and grateful to you.

I am also a "chosen one" even though I have probably not been abducted as many times as you have and I certainly do not recall all of my abductions in this lifetime and others. But I do recall some of the abductions and contacts. And as much as I hate to admit it, I did feel "very special" after one such abduction because I'd been programmed with "only the special ones are chosen". I was young and naive then and I believed this.

It has been dis-heartening when well meaning members of this forum have told me that my abductions were probably figments of my imagination or maladies of the mind. I know they were just trying to assuage my fears. But this was not helpful.

I have probably communicated this to you before on the Horus-Ra thread: you have validated my experiences. I thank you for that.

And I thank you for all this incredibly rich information. It gives me hope in that regaining autonomy is possible.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Calz (30th December 2012), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (21st December 2012), Eram (22nd December 2012), Freed Fox (21st December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (21st December 2012), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), lookbeyond (21st December 2012), mab777 (21st December 2012), Reinhard (17th January 2013), RunningDeer (27th December 2013), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2012), TrumanCash (22nd December 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Yes, there certainly is hope, Chester.

In my view, we have an unprecedented opportunity before us today. Due to the "alternative" communication channels, the mainstream media is being bypassed on a level that I previously did not expect. In fact, after I wrote my two books in the mid-90s, I just quit researching ETs and began homesteading. I thought at that time that the world was just not ready for the information that I had uncovered. There were a few who responded favorably to the information, but for the most part I felt like I was beating my head against the wall.

Although the masses are still being mesmerized by the boob tube, there are millions who are genuinely waking up now and sincerely working at understanding the matrix. And we are now able to penetrate deeper into the matrix than ever before, minus the mythology and superstitions that obfuscated past viewpoints.

Fortunately, it does not take a majority to create a significant change. On the lower level of the matrix, the NWO Illuminati/Bilderberg types are definitely feeling the pressure. In fact, I would say that many of them are getting pretty nervous or are in varying states of fear (though they don't usually show it). Somewhat recent statements by people like Zbigniew Brzezinski and Hillary Clinton are notable examples. Their house of cards is crumbling.

Never before have the elites' secret plans been so obvious and well-known. It is this vulnerability that now provides a rare opportunity to shift our path away from enslavement; that is, if people will just take responsibility and act to accelerate the exposing of their agendas. Truth is the Achilles' Heel of the matrix.

It appears their agendas are behind schedule and their most important occultic year "13" is nearly here so they are rushing for rapid implementation and that is acting like an alarm clock for many people to take action. According to Lindsey Williams who has connections to the "elite", they will be (and are) inciting fear as a control mechanism. The recent and obviously staged school shootings are examples of that. In fact, today school was cancelled in the area in which I live because of "unsubstantiated rumors" of a possible school shooting threat (i.e., fear mongering). I wouldn't be surprised if FBI or CIA operatives were behind the rumors. As a side note, it is also interesting that Bat Man movies have been used to reflect occultic significances vis-a-vis the agenda and activities of the Illuminati.

I live in an area of the western US where many people have, for the most part, been paying attention for the past two decades. They have been anticipating and adequately preparing for possible Illuminati scenarios. The way things seem to be playing out (vis-a-vis the lower matrix on the surface of the planet) makes me wonder if there actually was some substance to George Washington's alleged vision. Was he given a possible timeline by a time-traveling ET?

At the same time, it also appears that people are awakening spiritually, which is, of course, the path that must be taken for long term solutions and positive evolvement. There are those who have been temporarily side-tracked in their spiritual journeys by such persuasions as the Galactic Federation of Sweetness and Light, etc. It is so tempting to think that "Oh, wow, all we have to do is love and everything will be okay, because we will be saved by the good guys". And there is certainly nothing wrong with love, but true, positive evolvement involves a lot more than that--we need to wield discernment like a sword and take effective action. We really are the change we have been waiting for.

When you stop and think about it--Would any worthy, ethical ET group be interested in helping a bunch of humans who won't do anything for themselves and expect others to "save" them?

The structure of the matrix is beginning to lose its rigidity; it's beginning to quiver and shake. It's happening because so many people have been doing, not just being. We can visibly see many people doing exceptional work, as individuals and in small groups, to expose the matrix. However, much of the work has been occurring quietly behind the scenes and in ways that most cannot even imagine. And surprisingly it is not off-planet sources that have been steadfastly unraveling the fabric of the matrix.

We must all decide individually how we want to help. It is a creative thing. Totally unregulated. Which is as it should be. Keep smilin', don't go into fear and enjoy the ride!

Peace, Love & Joy,
    TLC

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Hi Truman - you blow my mind, dude (in a greatest of ways) - anyways I had to share this post link as you, specifically, have inspired me and catalyzed me to levels I never imagined possible to experience... to the point I actually see true hope for this planet (maybe I will be wrong... but I feel the issues projected upon Earth can all be resolved and quite rapidly) - Love to All, Chester

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...491#post602491
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 21st December 2012 at 16:47.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Anchor (6th January 2013), Calz (30th December 2012), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (27th December 2012), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Eram (22nd December 2012), Freed Fox (21st December 2012), Gardener (22nd December 2012), Hervé (21st December 2012), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), lelmaleh (1st January 2014), mab777 (21st December 2012), meat suit (21st December 2012), Reinhard (17th January 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), Twelvestrand (1st January 2013), Tyy1907 (18th May 2014), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

I totally agree, Truman; we need to resist all of the fear mongering that has been bombarding us now more than ever.

I think it will also be important, moving forward, to express that we are willing to forgive those who have been pulling the strings, the 'puppet masters' of this dark charade. I am not talking about being passive or even granting total amnesty, but I believe our fight will be easier if it does not become a witch hunt. I am anything but happy about what they are doing, and what they have done, but we must remain on higher ground. Forgiveness is difficult, but also divine.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Chester (27th December 2012), Eram (22nd December 2012), Gardener (22nd December 2012), Twelvestrand (2nd January 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Thank you for your kind words, DOT. Yes, although some of us "chosen ones" have been to hell and back, it is nice to know that there can be a happy ending. For me, it is so. If I had not moved to an area where there were very trained individuals that could help me, I would not be writing about this most happy conclusion to that very disruptive and challenging chapter of my current lifetime. But it is not just about ending abductions, it is about disabling and dissolving the matrix at the upper levels. When one works at improving the upper levels of the matrix, we see a gradual improvement in the lower levels. It is all connected as we are all spiritual beings. I am now learning these advanced techniques from those who have helped me. It is about freeing beings from the matrix. It certainly takes time and resources, but is well worth the effort.

TLC

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Hello Truman,

I'm very glad you started your own thread. The information here is so valuable and I'm very appreciative and grateful to you.

I am also a "chosen one" even though I have probably not been abducted as many times as you have and I certainly do not recall all of my abductions in this lifetime and others. But I do recall some of the abductions and contacts. And as much as I hate to admit it, I did feel "very special" after one such abduction because I'd been programmed with "only the special ones are chosen". I was young and naive then and I believed this.

It has been dis-heartening when well meaning members of this forum have told me that my abductions were probably figments of my imagination or maladies of the mind. I know they were just trying to assuage my fears. But this was not helpful.

I have probably communicated this to you before on the Horus-Ra thread: you have validated my experiences. I thank you for that.

And I thank you for all this incredibly rich information. It gives me hope in that regaining autonomy is possible.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 22nd December 2012 at 05:13.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Calz (30th December 2012), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (27th December 2012), Daughter of Time (22nd December 2012), Eram (22nd December 2012), Flash (28th December 2012), Gardener (22nd December 2012), Grumpy Cat (28th December 2012), Hervé (22nd December 2012), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), Reinhard (17th January 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), Twelvestrand (2nd January 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Twelvestrand's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Truman, Thanks for your hard work and service to humanity. This is kind of related to your work... I have been following an individual named John Kettler...you may have heard of him, he recently came out with a post on his blog regarding the moon: "ETs/EDs Partially Declassify The Moon! Exclusive!" Anyhow, I asked the following question in the comments section of the post: Hi John,

First off thank you or taking the time to respond …What if at all can you tell me about the alleged processing plants that are controlled by an AI system that controls the artificial reincarnation cycle of earth occupied souls….souls are captured after death by being attracted to “the light” then captured, sent to processing ship/plant either near or on the moon… electrically shocked / amnesia installed/ various implants then forcibly sent back to earth to incarnate. I have found a many sources who talk about this 2 of them have regressed themselves to in between lives to discover this…RLH first mentioned this and dealt with it back in the 50s/ 60s before he was compromised/ infiltrated by the CIA in the late 70s /80s…thanks again

His response:

Chris,

THe “light” thing was a Grey trap, but it’s been wiped out. Now, those who are ready for the Universities of Evolution or its prep school and are ready to evolve go there. Those willing to evolve, but unable to attend either are upgraded between Earth incarnations. Those who can’t or won’t evolve are annihilated and returned to Source.

If I may ask...what are your thoughts on this? I know his info is controversial and unable to be confirmed most of the time.

PS thanks for the technical word doc my girl friend and I are starting the exercises soon.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry almost forget....Link to blog post: http://johnkettler.com/etseds-partia...classify-moon/

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Twelvestrand For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (1st January 2013), Freed Fox (1st January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (1st January 2013), lookbeyond (1st January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (10th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #53
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Quote Posted by Twelvestrand (here)
    Hi Truman, Thanks for your hard work and service to humanity. This is kind of related to your work... I have been following an individual named John Kettler...you may have heard of him, he recently came out with a post on his blog regarding the moon: "ETs/EDs Partially Declassify The Moon! Exclusive!" Anyhow, I asked the following question in the comments section of the post: Hi John,

First off thank you or taking the time to respond …What if at all can you tell me about the alleged processing plants that are controlled by an AI system that controls the artificial reincarnation cycle of earth occupied souls….souls are captured after death by being attracted to “the light” then captured, sent to processing ship/plant either near or on the moon… electrically shocked / amnesia installed/ various implants then forcibly sent back to earth to incarnate. I have found a many sources who talk about this 2 of them have regressed themselves to in between lives to discover this…RLH first mentioned this and dealt with it back in the 50s/ 60s before he was compromised/ infiltrated by the CIA in the late 70s /80s…thanks again

His response:

Chris,

THe “light” thing was a Grey trap, but it’s been wiped out. Now, those who are ready for the Universities of Evolution or its prep school and are ready to evolve go there. Those willing to evolve, but unable to attend either are upgraded between Earth incarnations. Those who can’t or won’t evolve are annihilated and returned to Source.

If I may ask...what are your thoughts on this? I know his info is controversial and unable to be confirmed most of the time.

PS thanks for the technical word doc my girl friend and I are starting the exercises soon.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry almost forget....Link to blog post: http://johnkettler.com/etseds-partia...classify-moon/

Hi Twelvestrand, hav you heard of the book War in Heaven by Kyle Griffiths- i came across it in another thread and tried to get some discussion re this topic as it really worried me so am glad another has brought this up also (similar soul harvest concept)

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Chester (1st January 2013), Hervé (1st January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), Twelvestrand (1st January 2013)

27. Link to Post #54
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

His response:

Chris,

[...]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That kind of wording bugs me to no end... because it sounds like more of the same... implanting

In the spirit of recovering memories... that ain't no evolution but a regaining of lost memories and abilities...

That's my take on it and I would love to hear Truman's take on it.
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st January 2013 at 03:24.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (1st January 2013), Daughter of Time (1st January 2013), Gardener (1st January 2013), lookbeyond (1st January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (10th January 2013), Twelvestrand (1st January 2013)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Twelvestrand's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Hi Twelvestrand, hav you heard of the book War in Heaven by Kyle Griffiths- i came across it in another thread and tried to get some discussion re this topic as it really worried me so am glad another has brought this up also (similar soul harvest concept)

Kind Reguards lookbeyond
    Hey Lookbeyond...i dont want to thread jack Truman here, but i haven't heard of that book however I will look into it...i do know that Truman has talked about escaping from this matrix....someone he was in contact with had done it but decided to come back to help out. So it def is possible....one has to be fully aware at death. Most souls are amnesic at death and are easily swayed by suggestion hence the traps that are all throughout the solar system. I myself would like to get the hell out of here and help as many people who are aware and wanting to do this as well.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st January 2013 at 07:22. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Twelvestrand For This Post:

Chester (1st January 2013), Daughter of Time (1st January 2013), Freed Fox (1st January 2013), Gardener (1st January 2013), lelmaleh (1st January 2014), lookbeyond (1st January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (10th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

[...]

His response:

Chris,

[...]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That kind of wording bugs me to no end... because it sounds like more of the same... implanting

In the spirit of recovering memories... that ain't no evolution but a regaining of lost memories and abiltities...

I also have problems with this wording and would also love to read what Truman has to say about this.

In particular, what does it mean to be annihilated? Does the soul cease to exist? But if it ceases to exist, how can it return to source? Or am I missing something?

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (1st January 2013), Gardener (1st January 2013), Hervé (1st January 2013), lelmaleh (1st January 2014), lookbeyond (1st January 2013), TrumanCash (10th January 2013), Twelvestrand (1st January 2013)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

[...]

His response:

Chris,

[...]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In the spirit of recovering memories... that ain't no evolution but a regaining of lost memories and abiltities...

Hi Amzer Zo - my "gut" agrees with you 100%... I don't know why and I know "intuition" is only that but feels like just another well meaning but archontically compromised "new agy" BS trap. And hey, lookbeyond... his stuff may be right and also - its far better (IMO) to be on the side of love but I would highly recommend you use your best personal discernment possible - Both of you have a great 2013 - we are gonna kick unholy archontic ass! justone

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Gardener (1st January 2013), Hervé (1st January 2013), lookbeyond (1st January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (10th January 2013), Twelvestrand (1st January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 253 posts

Hello,

Interesting read thusfar, thanks much!

You may have answered this elsewhere, and apologies if so and I could be missing some details here, but if you don't mind;

how was your implant extracted? do you still have it? if you don't where is it? and on and on, in that line of thinking. I'd love to see a picture, analysis, etc.

If I'm overstepping my bounds by asking, ignore me. I tend to stick to one thing before I can move on. and my silly brain can't move on until I know this.

btw. i'll punch a reptilian, grey or other anything if i ever see one. will kinda just be knee jerk reaction. i have a hard time being afraid of the dark.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to peace For This Post:

Chester (9th January 2013)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Thank you for your thread, Truman
    I have not read your works as yet, but The Truman Show is a favourite; a really finely crafted movie!
    Firstly, I am interested in retrieving personal abduction (perhaps they are willing on a subconscious level?) experiences.
    Yes, all in a quest to understand and thus loosen the strangle-hold of limiting matrix-think.
    You stated, perhaps rhetorically...
    After all, shouldn't humans be on the side of humans?
    I say this may be idealistic-hive mind reality. Should there be "sides" within a race or planet? As in the trillions of sentient beings that populate multi-verses, there surely are differences within various species- varying agendas, desires and intents. Unique personas within varying species or races. or perhaps not?
    I certainly do not "trust" the human race. Is this not a programme too? Us against Them?
    I feel we are each a blend of many ET related beings. Different combinations. Different capacities. On this dimension anyway.
    I do have one question (impetus for this post)
    Given we are rooted in the Matrix, why have we been programmed to require sleep?
    What is the purpose?

Thank you again for taking the time with this thread
    Last edited by lunaflare; 8th January 2013 at 18:29.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Chester (11th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (10th January 2013)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Thanks for the John Kettler info, Twelvestrand. I haven't read his information but on the surface the information you mentioned does not match with past life and in-between life research at all. I don't know where Kettler gets his information but it does not ring true at all. I have compared my past experiences and have talked with many other people who have done very extensive past life and in-between lives work and there is no evidence to support the claims mentioned.

For one, the "light thing" is not a Grey trap (from my experience). I have only encountered Mantis beings in the implanting facilities between lives.

Although the awareness and condition of a spiritual being can be altered or "annihilated", if you will, a spiritual being is eternal in nature. We, as spiritual beings, are the "Source". We are essentially gods, though we have temporarily "lost" our abilities as gods. Although it is a concept that is usually difficult to grasp, we, as spiritual beings, have created this physical universe. I actually remember doing so and have talked with many others who have also recovered these memories of long ago. By that I mean creating stars, planets, life forms, etc. The bottom line is that we are responsible for the condition we are in. The upside to this is that we can take responsibility to reverse the decline of awareness through past life therapy, etc. Theoretically, we could eventually return to our native state as gods. As one regains one's awareness, one also learns how one got into this mess so, theoretically, one can learn from one's mistakes and not regress to a lowered state of awareness and abilities.

And the truth shall set us free....
    TLC

His response:

Chris,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (11th January 2013), Daughter of Time (10th January 2013), Freed Fox (10th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (10th January 2013), meat suit (10th January 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), Twelvestrand (14th January 2013), Tyy1907 (18th May 2014), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast