1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

More comments directed to Amzer Zo -

My intention is nothing but to be helpful for myself such that I can be a good, helpful human being for my family and loved ones and the rest of us. So one of my methods in doing this is to be as honest as possible (and this means I sometimes lay out details most folks might think are unecessary).

So - with regards to Houman's Horus-Ra thread and besides the fact I have had experiences that any logical mind would conclude has involved this specific type of entity and for the fact my discovery of this thread has resulted in a great deal of personal healing causes me to want to believe in the things Houman points to - one of those being Dr. Malanga's views and specifically his cosmological conclusions.

But to be very honest, I don't buy into his view. In fact, I personally believe that an organized intelligence that appears to use mankind for some reason or another has the capability of creating the very beliefs Dr. Malanga has come to conclude for the very purpose of keeping humanity in the dark about what might actually be the real truth.

So the reason I asked Truman Cash to weigh in on Dr. Malanga's views was in hopes that Truman would say he did not agree with that cosmology. Truman essentially skirted past stating one way or another by stating his focus has been on what may be more the "down to earth" matters at hand. Truman took the high road in giving this response I assume because its no good to bash the views of others who are doing their best to seek and find out the truth.

In your case, Amzer Zo, you have been less concerned with what others think. So I will now go further - it appears both you and Truman Cash do not consider a "soul" as something separate or "other than" the Spirit. Again, in being honest, I have been moving towards this same conclusion (right or wrong) for awhile now.

I like that you put things simply in that it appears we are a Spirit being having a bodily experience and that there is a layer between the two such that this layer is either these parasitical manifestations or that these parasites have somehow usurped this layer... one or the other.

One could conclude (if this is indeed the case) that the creation of these material realms is perhaps the error or if not an error, an intentional creation by one or more entities which did so for nefarious purposes (from the point of view of Spirit beings that then somehow become entrapped here).

Or perhaps there is some benevolent creator behind all this and that either "we" or a creation of this benevolent creator created this layer or at least corrupted this layer somehow.

So if this is the case and your simplistic view is that we are nothing but Spirit beings having decayable body based experiences with some layer in between (I pretty much now share this view) - then through the simplicity of what may be the actual truth might lie a simple solution (if there is any) as well.

My current opinion (which differs from some others such as observer and one of observer's fans who has communicated with me several times in that the material realms themselves are evil and cannot be redeemed, cannot be justified, can only be escaped (maybe) and done so individually as a Spirit being) is that if we can understand our dilemma, we can regain the sovereignty of our Spirit (well... of ourselves) and perhaps be able to make the best of a material realm based experience regardless of the layer in between as we have eliminated that layer's impact on our experience.

What are your comments, Amzer Zo, on my various comments above?

Again, I thank you for your patience with me in that i move from viewpoint to viewpoint but hopefully you will see that the process I am taking is more like "circling the wagons."

Best Regards
    Chester

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Bob (27th January 2014), Cara (13th December 2015), Jovian (4th January 2015), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I apologize I write a lot sometimes -

Let me share the conclusions I have now - my most recent and quite solidified point of view.

Each of us is a Spirit being. I capitalize the word, "Spirit," out of respect for what we are. I do not see the concept "soul" to be anything more than a construct of of some intelligence which could be ourselves collectively. If there be anything to the "memories" we have of what we perceive could be "past life" experiences, perhaps then this might be what some refer to as our "soul." I have a friend who is a former Scientologist from years ago and he says the soul is simply "residual memory." If I have to believe in a component called a soul, then that is what a soul is to me. It is no different than a foot or hand and is just a part of me. It seems to me that if I buy into the concept of a "soul" as a component of myself which can be separated from what is "me" and even worse, which can be taken over by some intelligence that is not "me" then I ask for trouble. But i am just applying logic here.

Therefore I do not any longer consider the soul as anything more than a creation of either our mind or the parasitic entity's mind who then imposed this belief upon us that there is something called a soul which is not just another word for Spirit.

Now... the bigger question to me is - how did Spirit beings come to exist? But that is probably best discussed in another thread at another time.

Amzer Zo and Truman Cash - do you believe that Spirit beings can have perishable bodily experiences and that this type of dynamic - the Spirit/the body, could be considered "good?"

Again, I hate to throw the baby out with the bath water (meaning draw the final conclusion that the material realms altogether are only and forever evil) so perhaps observer (and his fan) are right and/or will be proven right at the end of the day.

Thanks for allowing me to post all my thoughts on this stuff - I truly can't think of a more important subject for humanity on Earth at this time.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    [...]

Amzer Zo - you have always been helpful to me through your posts as well as PMs. I have had difficulty with your communications because from my experience your style of communication is generally indirect (I assume you do this so as to avoid "imposing" your views on others). In addition, you often put forth vast materials from others (their words written and/or spoken in audios and videos) which requires an interested individual like myself to do a great deal of research and reflection and the hardest part to me... a great deal of sifting.

In my case, I believe I have damaged greatly my brain in this lifetime and so have limited myself in my capacity to achieve more complex understandings and this in turn results in my missing the primary points you have attempted to make not many of us here but specifically myself.

So I will ask some direct questions and hope that you will answer the best you can directly in your own words and not use the words of others. I do not mind you using other people's terms, but I am hoping you will answer directly and in your own words. I am very open to your views and have no intentions of attacking anything you might type as a response to my questions.

Question 1 (with sub questions) -

It seems you appreciate the research and conclusions of L. Ron Hubbard greatly. I have immense respect for LRH and happen to have some good friends who were involved with Scientology way back in the 60s and 70s (prior to the suspected influence from the CIA infiltrating that movement).

I also have researched heavily the lives and works of Jack Parsons and Aleister Crowley who had been involved with LRH and certainly influenced LRH along his life's journey.

The question is this - you have mentioned the "R6" in some of your posts. You have also presented videos of LRH discussing this R6 influence upon our situation on earth. I did my best to try and grasp what you have stated and what LRH discussed in those videos but I am asking you to describe exactly what the R6 is.

Where did the R6 come from?

And in the simplest of terms, what, specifically can an individual do to rid themselves of the influence of the R6 - please, don't tell me Steve Richards methods. Tell me specifically what an individual can do and in the least complicated way you can possibly describe.

Is the R6 what we might be calling "the archons?"

Can humanity on earth rid themselves of the influence of this (or these) "mind parasite(s)"?

How are we able to justify our own consumption habits and yet deem the consumption habits of the R6 is wrong from a bigger picture perspective? It appears to me we are arrogant if we take that position.

I hope you will weigh in on each of my above questions individually and in your own words. I ask you to do this because I respect your thoughts greatly.

Thanks, Amzer Zo... Chester
    All right, before attempting to provide answers to your questions, let’s first debunk that “brain” myth:

Quote In my case, I believe I have damaged greatly my brain in this lifetime and so have limited myself in my capacity to achieve more complex understandings and this in turn results in my missing the primary points you have attempted to make
    It should be easy to understand and “see,” with all the reported experiences of RVs, OBEs, NDEs and “Trips” of various kind, that a body and its “brain” have nothing to do with the analytical perceptions and “thinking” powers available to one when outside a body since the physical eyes and corresponding “brain” are not involved, especially with the “brain dead” generated NDEs… claro?

What seems to affect one’s ability to discern are the confusions cumulated over the eons with the uses of drugs to implant people and affect the “beings/spirits” via their bodies and which are triggered into re-activation with the use of similar drugs.

Now, with regards to your questions… I am an advocate of people doing their own research and making up their own mind(s) to get acquainted with the background data and, accordingly, be more able to form a better educated opinion…

For example, if one searches for R6, one would find this Wikipedia entry:

Quote In Scientology, an implant is similar to an engram, in that it is believed to condition the mind in a certain way. The difference is that an implant is done deliberately and with evil intent. It is similar to Thought insertion. It is "an intentional installation of fixed ideas, contra-survival to the thetan".[1]

The intention in the original engram or incident is to implant an idea or emotion or sensation, regarding some person, place, or thing, etc. The intention in Scientology and Dianetics is to erase the compulsive or command effect of the idea, emotion, sensation, etc. so that the person can make a rational judgment and decision in the affected areas of life.

Scientology practices often have to do with addressing implants taking place prior to the current lifetime — one of the most notable is the large R6 implant, said to have been placed in the human mind 75,000,000 years ago by Xenu — but in some cases current life implants are addressed. Examples of implants according to Scientology include Aversion therapy, Electroconvulsive therapy, hypnosis, various attempts at brainwashing, and the inducing of fear and/or terror. Note that this is not a complete list, as many kinds of incidents can include implants as an element.

Other important implants in Scientology doctrine include the Helatrobus implants, which Hubbard claimed occurred 382 trillion years ago to 52 trillion years ago by an alien nation called the Helatrobans. As the story goes, the Helatrobans were motivated by a fear of free thetans and sought to restrain them by capturing and brainwashing thetans in order to weaken them. These implants are said to linger in the subconscious minds of humans today, and are said to be responsible for the concept of Heaven.
    In my own words:

Quote Post # 1357 delineates how the same, identical "mind" has been hypnotically implanted into the population of an entire sector of this galaxy -- 250 billion souls -- that's the R6 "mind." Complete with all sorts of religions, gods and devils; archons included... so that whatever portion of the population which falls under a particular aspect or "personality" of that R6 "mind" becomes a matter of statistics.
    R6 is so named because it designates a Scientology processing which, when used, allows to undo the whole of that implanted, artificial mind of 75 million years ago.

Let's take that favorite method of implanting inappropriate behaviour onto someone: hypnosis, a method used by Malanga or a Dolores Canon so dear to many PA forum members... because hypnosis can't help but get into other implants that have used hypnosis for their implanting; the major one being the R6 bank/ reactive/ predator/ "their" mind which, according to LRH, implanted a whole bunch of programs/ constructs/ contraptions about god, the devil, good, evil, space opera, having sex with children, space/galactic police, thought police, rulers of the world, archons, angels, Christianity, Satanism, "My god; they are after me!" etc... ALL implants!

Depending on which part of that R6 bank is triggered, there goes its dramatization/ enactment/ re-creation/ application in this physical reality via thoughts and actions... a matter of statistics/odds as applied to a population.

Furthermore, that implanted population -- whether sheeple, independents, rulers or controllers -- will fight tooth-and-nail any figure or individual genuinely offering help... see the automatic reaction to 9eagle9 or the lack of a flooding of inquiries in Truman's thread compared to a David Wilcock or a "Drake."

Hence, IMO, clinging to Malanga's research or any research using hypnosis leads one to not dig deeper into the unconscious/ "their" mind and the understanding that the origin and cause of these "archons" are tulpas/ golems/ eggregores/ thought forms (hence Steve Richards input of "everything is alive" and which I ask you once to "re"-read) generated out of humanity's creative ability to manifest its implanted mind/ unconscious.

People advocating grounding, communing with nature or find a safe space, etc, allows for a destimulation/keying out of that R6 bank/mind but it is always around ready to be keyed in/restimulated again.

However, then what?

Without the understanding that both victims and perpetrators have the same implant in their reactive/ unconscious/ R6/ "their" mind... the problem will never disappear since only a portion of the population -- the perpetrators -- will only be deprogrammed (if only that, because the knowledge of how to deprogram such is currently only in the hands of Scientologists [the Independent/Freezoner ones since corporate $Scientology has turned into implanting as well] who are decried all over the planet; jailing alone or executions will never solve that part of the problem) leaving the "victims" unaddressed and therefore left looking for a would-be perpetrator to perform the act and turn a cute, inoffensive kitten into a roaring killer lion if need be (easy to do since that R6 implant, implanted earth's entire population's unconscious and only needs to be triggered into that particular alter/ facet/ manifestation/ dramatization/ re-enactment) and which would leave everyone stumped. Hence the saying "I have met the enemy... and it is us" holds quite a horrible, horrific truth: the only thing each individual of this entire planet share in common is their R6 mind! You know, the "We are all one" kind of spiel... or its counter-part: "Divide and conquer!"... no one needs any PTB to do that, our commonly shared R6/"their" mind does that for us.

Quote "...they only respond to R6 symbols".
    Fathom that one!

The above addresses the incarnated population of earth, leaving out some 240 billion "spirits" clinging to earth's neighborhood with that same implanted mind... a population of discarnates who would wholeheartedly play archons' or "ETs"' or angels', devils', jinns', spirit guides', faeries', etc, roles in the scheme of that R6 mind/ implant.

Another one to fathom!

Then, there are the "real ETs" which throughout the eons have implanted each others as prisoners/slaves in their conquest of the galaxies... they, too have their own "R6 mind"...

... getting an idea of the mess "we" are in?

The advice, caution and caveat provided with regard to trying to defuse the R6 implant by Scientologists is far from being hot air because it is designed as a labyrinth with no exit. A current example of such Machiavellic deviousness is given by supersoldiers in their attempts at unraveling their memories along with their MKultra/ Project Talent programming and, on their way, either kill themselves or the practitioner trying to help them (cf. the "Greenbaum speech" and Duncan O'Finioan's testimony).

See? Simple! And all contained in that answering post to yours... with, I concur, a little dot connecting .

Cheers!

Amzer Zo
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd January 2013 at 06:39.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Calz (22nd January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (22nd January 2013), Daughter of Time (22nd January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), kanishk (21st March 2013), mab777 (13th January 2014), meat suit (22nd January 2013), Rosana (23rd February 2019), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013), Twelvestrand (22nd January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

More comments directed to Amzer Zo -

My intention is nothing but to be helpful for myself such that I can be a good, helpful human being for my family and loved ones and the rest of us. So one of my methods in doing this is to be as honest as possible (and this means I sometimes lay out details most folks might think are unnecessary).

So - with regards to Houman's Horus-Ra thread and besides the fact I have had experiences that any logical mind would conclude has involved this specific type of entity and for the fact my discovery of this thread has resulted in a great deal of personal healing causes me to want to believe in the things Houman points to - one of those being Dr. Malanga's views and specifically his cosmological conclusions.

But to be very honest, I don't buy into his view. In fact, I personally believe that an organized intelligence that appears to use mankind for some reason or another has the capability of creating the very beliefs Dr. Malanga has come to conclude for the very purpose of keeping humanity in the dark about what might actually be the real truth.

So the reason I asked Truman Cash to weigh in on Dr. Malanga's views was in hopes that Truman would say he did not agree with that cosmology. Truman essentially skirted past stating one way or another by stating his focus has been on what may be more the "down to earth" matters at hand. Truman took the high road in giving this response I assume because its no good to bash the views of others who are doing their best to seek and find out the truth.

In your case, Amzer Zo, you have been less concerned with what others think. So I will now go further - it appears both you and Truman Cash do not consider a "soul" as something separate or "other than" the Spirit. Again, in being honest, I have been moving towards this same conclusion (right or wrong) for awhile now.

I like that you put things simply in that it appears we are a Spirit being having a bodily experience and that there is a layer between the two such that this layer is either these parasitical manifestations or that these parasites have somehow usurped this layer... one or the other.

One could conclude (if this is indeed the case) that the creation of these material realms is perhaps the error or if not an error, an intentional creation by one or more entities which did so for nefarious purposes (from the point of view of Spirit beings that then somehow become entrapped here).

Or perhaps there is some benevolent creator behind all this and that either "we" or a creation of this benevolent creator created this layer or at least corrupted this layer somehow.

So if this is the case and your simplistic view is that we are nothing but Spirit beings having decayable body based experiences with some layer in between (I pretty much now share this view) - then through the simplicity of what may be the actual truth might lie a simple solution (if there is any) as well.

My current opinion (which differs from some others such as observer and one of observer's fans who has communicated with me several times in that the material realms themselves are evil and cannot be redeemed, cannot be justified, can only be escaped (maybe) and done so individually as a Spirit being) is that if we can understand our dilemma, we can regain the sovereignty of our Spirit (well... of ourselves) and perhaps be able to make the best of a material realm based experience regardless of the layer in between as we have eliminated that layer's impact on our experience.

What are your comments, Amzer Zo, on my various comments above?

Again, I thank you for your patience with me in that i move from viewpoint to viewpoint but hopefully you will see that the process I am taking is more like "circling the wagons."

Best Regards
    Chester

Regarding Malanga' findings, to expand a bit on what I wrote earlier:

In Malanga's universe, "someone" is imagining/mocking up/projecting a construct/contraption called "soul" to deal/interact with the other personages at play... what does that say about these other "personages?"

Then, that "someone" -- the "projector" -- is completely left out of the picture, not addressed nor acknowledged; yet it is the one witnessing the "scene"... what does that say about the whole scene? I call it another "phantasmagoria."

Indeed, they are "various actors" penciled in.

For the rest, Malanga uses hypnosis... and I addressed that aspect in my previous post.

As for the Gnostics, they were/are on their way following the path of the R6 mind labyrinth with no exit ... their work is a step in the right direction.

However as LRH expressed in that lecture he gave, some group discovered a piece of the R6 mind around 600 BC -- I think that corresponds to Zoroaster's findings -- and started Christianity with "Magi" from the East.

That's still a portion of the content of the R6 mind ... Islam is in there as well and most, if not all, other "religions."

As for "Soul" and "Spirit," there is such a confusion with the terminology that LRH decided to use his own descriptive terminology and used "Thetan" for the life generating "Spirit" capable of thought (= the letter theta [Θ θ] in Greek) "Genetic entity" for the interface and "Body" for the biological/protoplasmic contraption.

The most confusing statement/belief came from this: "Save Our Souls"... S-O-S!

When someone pronounces that phrase, that individual has bought into the lie that "its" "Soul" is something very separate from itself but worth saving in contrast to the life force pronouncing it... cognitive dissonance bringing in confusion as to what one actually is.

As for "Spirit" and its "mind" the whole goal of Scientology processing is to get "Spirit" out of its mind! That is, exterior to it. Because, somehow, LRH found out that, with astral travels/projections or OBEs, "Spirit" is taking its mind as luggages for its discoveries of what's "out there"... that's not very good for getting clear pictures and perceptions of what's out there. That's like putting on welder's goggles to look at a starry night's sky.

With the above, you get the whole spectrum of opinions floating around in the Horus-Ra thread and PA forum as a whole, from the ones exterior to their mind looking at it from their high stand and who tell you it's all illusions and you're doing it to yourself via the astral explorers who tell you of the marvels to be witnessed or how treacherous those planes are to the bottom of the barrel struggling with their "here & now" reality.

Now, to complicate the picture a little, the interface also got its own "mind" to carry around and so does the body which leads to "Whose memories" is one actually accessing (see this post <---)?

Cheers!
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd January 2013 at 06:27.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Calz (22nd January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (22nd January 2013), Daughter of Time (22nd January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Rosana (23rd February 2019), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013), Twelvestrand (22nd January 2013), wegge (23rd January 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Amzer Zo - this is a short post only to thank you for the excellent, straight forward and clear responses. I am preparing many more questions and a few comments. Again, thank you very, very much - I am glad we can do this in the public forum... it can only benefit others IMO. Best Regards Chester

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), meat suit (22nd January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To Amzer Zo - I am now going to ask some direct questions related to LRH and his information. Surely by now you know I do not have any specific point of view other than that I do believe something is wrong with humanity on earth at this time and that it definitely appears the problem exists within the minds of human beings both at the individual level as well as what can be sen as the collectively level we appear to share via psi abilities.

I am opposed to accepting that what may be infecting our mind is coming from a source outside our own, supposedly free willed experience, yet, if this is the truth and I am able to discover this adequately enough for myself, then I will admit that this view has become my accepted view.

But now we get down to details and one thing I have come around to "believing" (I have to say that word "believe" because I cannot prove this - and I am suspect of what is known as "gnosis" now because I can see how what we think we "gno" is again something implanted by what LRH refers to as R6 programming) - so I hope no one takes issue with my word choice, "believe," but it is what it is.

I now believe that this "construct" that includes a theoretical component we call a "soul" is a layer of confusion added to the various confusions supplied by this "intelligence" that appears to be between "us" (who/what we think we are) and our actual self (our Spirit). I have studied this carefully for the last several months and asked many here in this forum as well as elsewhere what this "soul" thing is and I have never received an answer that sits well with me internally other than Truman Cash's view (that there is essentially and only the Spirit and that "soul" to him simply is another word for our Spirit) and what you, Amzer Zo, have stated in that we are Spirit having a physical body experience and some strange (invasive and very possibly uninvited) layer between the two which is the source of our problems.

Quote As for "Soul" and "Spirit," there is such a confusion with the terminology that LRH decided to use his own descriptive terminology and used "Thetan" for the life generating "Spirit" capable of thought (= the letter theta [Θ θ] in Greek) "Genetic entity" for the interface and "Body" for the biological/protoplasmic contraption.
    No "soul" in your view either. It appears this is LRH's view and I am unsure if you, Amzer Zo, came upon this view on your own or if it had been introduced to you via Scientology or perhaps the Gypsies or some other outside agency . It doesn't make a difference how we come upon points of view but it probably makes a difference if the points of view we adopt are true or not. At least I believe it makes a difference.

Now for the questions related to LRH's view as to the R6, the history of Earth and the potential culprit behind all this and how this all might be going on now for what, 75 million years?

Clearly, most folks that come upon this view would think it is totally nuts. I don't but that is because I am intent on getting to the bottom of all this and thus cannot throw any possibility out the window just because it sounds nuts.

So here are my questions.

How did LRH obtain this information?

How would anyone be able to accept this information as true when it does not appear to be any different in that it sounds no less fantastic than so many of the various religions and new age theories (especially the "ascended master" programming)?

Assume this "mind giver" that has essentially imposed its mind upon "us" ("us" being those in the 250 billion group - of which most are discarnate Spirit beings (Thetans?)) is real... could it not be possible that the scenario Ron has given us is another construct of this "intelligence?"

To hear him speak the way he does in that Youtube audio you shared with us above gives me the feeling I am hearing a somewhat unstable individual. This does not mean he can't be right and this does not mean there wasn't a Xenu (evil being behind all this BS we human beings here on Earth at this time are caught up in) - but I wish you would share how you are able to put so much of your own trust into this scenario as being the likely, truthful reality we have been experiencing (and are now sadly very caught up in).

OK, There's the first batch of questions which I am hoping you can help me with so I can move to the next stages of escaping the grasp of this massive engram and all the various sub engrams you surely know I have been earnestly working on removing.
    Last edited by Chester; 23rd January 2013 at 01:02.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Hervé (23rd January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013), Twelvestrand (23rd January 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Twelvestrand's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Thanks for your input on this, 12. I briefly cover the apparent layout of the pyramids, Nile, etc in THE EYE OF RA, mostly based upon others' research. I don't put a lot of emphasis on this as it is speculative--but interesting, of course--and it does not lead to a solution to the matrix. Currently, I have been peeling off the layers of past implants and increasing my understanding of the underlying implants that have been installed to create the matrix specific to this area of the universe as well as the universe as a whole.

TLC

Quote Posted by Twelvestrand (here)
    Thanks for the reply Mr. Cash. Another question that just came to mind...since you have extensive experience and memory recovery with Ancient Egypt. Ive recently been looking into the apparent connection between the Nile, Ancient Egypt and the Orion Nebula. The nebula can be found in backgrounds of ancient paintings such as the creation of Adam by Michelangelo....Danny Wilten seems to have researched this quite a bit. He has a youtube channel (https://youtube.com/user/5T4RSCREAM233) with videos that he put together demonstrating the relationship between the Orion Nebula, the Nile and Ancient Egypt as it seems to be very important in religious matters. Im wondering if you could comment on any of this? Thanks again.
    So I decided to see if Danny had heard of your work or might be interested in taking a look at it.

His response:

Re:The Eye of Ra
    "Ra and Ancient Egypt and the ""manipulation of man"" - Dont buy it... thanks though.

My reply to him:

Re:The Eye of Ra
    So you must take the view that Ra was a benevolent being?

If you could open your mind and read through the book(s) you might be pleasantly surprised as to the findings of the author. It's very well written and sourced.

However it is your free will if you choose to swiftly dismiss his work.

-All the best

Guess hes well programmed eh?

That was a red flag for me -unsubscribed to his channel

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Twelvestrand For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (23rd January 2013), Daughter of Time (23rd January 2013), Hervé (23rd January 2013), Shannon (8th February 2016), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

To Amzer Zo - I am now going to ask some direct questions related to LRH and his information...

[...]
    I was raised as a Catholic and therefore caught in the body-soul duality complicated by the "holy" trinity: father-son-holy spirit (there it is that agglomerate of three things slapped together). When one "thinks" then the thinking part is confronted with a body and a "soul" one doesn't have any clue what it is nor what it looks or feels like but has to be saved at any cost if one wants to make it to "Heaven."

So, my first encounter with a different trinity was when getting acquainted with the Tzigan tradition. That same tradition also discovered that one can program oneself in a similar way as a computer can be programmed to do certain things but without using hypnotism:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    About hypnosis, here is something an old Gypsy "Sorcerer" had to say about it:

[...]

Quote “Never in my life have I ever used hypnosis as my masters constantly repeated to me that what destroys Man’s will, destroys Man. Hypnosis destroys consciousness of motion and therefore massacres personality. For hypnosis is to a man’s brain what drug is to his body: a poison which, by killing his will, enslaves his soul into only perceiving lies.

“The difference between drugs and mental disciplines is that drugs kill; whereas, whichever ascetic discipline chosen, it strengthens/empowers. Man is prisoner of drugs, he is the master of the disciplines he subjects his body to in order to free his spirit from the gangue he is prisoner of.

"Man is ignorant of the fact that he is both a machine as well as its mechanics. He distances himself from nature and resorts to artifice. Artifice slowly kills him."
    [...]
    Then there was the "New Age" "body-mind-spirit" but not much of what one could do with it until I ran into the Dianetics book and all the problems a "mind" could store which resonated to the Gypsy tradition more than anything else.

I do not know first hand how LRH discovered the R6 bank/mind but as far as the story goes, he performed on himself what is called a "Contact Assist" by getting nearer and nearer to an area in North Africa where the trauma occurred (I bet a Steve Richards would have a hard time to heal that area) and processed himself through it to unravel the whole implant sequence and story line/script and then designed the procedure to follow to clean it on others without endangering their physical body.

When I first encountered the "75 million years" I thought that, maybe, he was off by three zeros and, maybe, he meant 75,000 years which would fit with the Atlantis or Lemuria story-line since that Atlantis society would have been advanced enough for developing nuclear technology... until last year where the most radio-active sedimentary rocks known on earth were discovered with the El Hierro submarine eruption. Said sediments being approximately dated at around the time the dinosaurs disappeared (see this post <---).

So... THAT'S A HELL OF A CONFIRMATION! (pun intended)

As for your other questions, confusion meanderings and other imputations... well, I guess you wouldn't trust whistle-blowers such as Duncan O'Finioan, Svali, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor, Sue Arrigo, Carolyn Hamlett, Truman Cash, Simon Parkes nor anything posted on the Horus-Ra thread about all of those satanic rituals being perpetrated on unsuspecting victims generations after generations and expanding their net and network... where did those implanted implanters got their ideas on how to do it?

ETs?

Well, that's a possibility! And for how long have ETs been implanting earth's and other planets' populations?

Billions of years according to Alex Collier who, therefore, is as nuts and unstable as LRH
    Last edited by Hervé; 23rd January 2013 at 06:27.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Calz (23rd January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (23rd January 2013), Daughter of Time (23rd January 2013), Rosana (23rd February 2019), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013), Twelvestrand (23rd January 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To Amzer Zo - Thank You, again, for this excellent response as well as an all too coincidental "dot connection."

I think my reasons in asking you these questions are these -

One - the general reader could, in doing their own research, mistakenly throw out what may actually be the real truth of our history based on their mind telling them that the scenarios they are reading about appear just as ludicrous as all the other scenarios they have encountered which, if I am the "3rd party intelligence" would be exactly my tactic.

Two - that I pointed out the form of delivery of LRH in that audio you have more than once pushed me to might lead the general reader to consider LRH a wee bit unstable (which then might cause the general reader to conclude his information must be suspect) you did not respond to and so I will respond with my own experienced based opinion. I have been a raving lunatic most of my life. It is only in the last several months that I have (after being fortunate enough to have survived myself) started to actually pull it together emotionally. I believe that my most recent segment of my life's journey can be described as encircling the truth and that the circle is shrinking as I eliminate more and more falsehood. So all I am suggesting is that when you have a human being such as LRH who purportedly has discovered (through the processes you have described above) what may turn out to be the actual truth... just like Neo in the first Matrix movie, there will be a period of difficulty and also, I suspect, an increase in the targeting of this 3rd party intelligence because LRH had become a threat to their food supply (using metaphor).

Thus I actually do not diminish his information because he, at times, sounds like a lunatic. On the contrary, I feel like I am listening to a brother.

I am attempting to ask you questions as a reporter might do where no matter how much the reporter tries to transcend his own bias, that bias may be difficult to escape. In my case, because I actually have an inexplicable attraction to LRH personally and thus automatically drop my shield of discernment more than might be wise or healthy, I put on the hat of the skeptic in asking the questions I asked above.

I did not sleep consistently last night because I was thinking all night about my regret in the way I asked those questions to you because I started to get the feeling they may appear to have a tiny bit of attack within them. After my first cup of coffee I came up to my computer to see if you had yet to respond (hoping you had not) so that I could tone down my posted questions - alas though, you did.

OK - it is what it is... I noted that up until the part of your post I am quoting next, you seemed to answer me without emotion and in a way I was able to receive the response clearly and without sensing any emotional uprising within myself. To me, this form of written exchange on a public forum is paramount and I am very pleased we are emulating this form of conversation.

Then came your post ending which, be I right or wrong here... I sensed a little bit of emotion but I can only say that because my own emotional field bristled and I will explain why just after the quote -

As for your other questions, confusion meanderings and other imputations... well, I guess you wouldn't trust whistle-blowers such as Duncan O'Finioan, Svali, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor, Sue Arrigo, Carolyn Hamlett, Truman Cash, Simon Parkes nor anything posted on the Horus-Ra thread about all of those satanic rituals being perpetrated on unsuspecting victims generations after generations and expanding their net and network... where did those implanted implanters got their ideas on how to do it?

ETs?

Well, that's a possibility! And for how long have ETs been implanting earth's and other planets' populations?

Billions of years according to Alex Collier who, therefore, is as nuts and unstable as LRH
    The way you stated - "I guess you wouldn't trust..."

That surprised me because the way I took it (understand I know full well the bristling is coming from my "ego" which very well may be the result of this imposed, in between layer between my Spirit (which is all I actually am) and this body vehicle through which I am exploring a realm) was that you seemed to conclude I may not value (or value enough) the contributions of those folks you listed (most with whom I am familiar and yet some of the names I am not).

In addition, and this also bothers my ego (so that may be the tell tale sign, yes?) that if anyone on this forum has taken seriously the content within the Horus-Ra thread any more than I have, has spent most of the last 9 months contemplating this content and has even gone to the greatest lengths of almost everyone on this forum to get to the heart of that matter and most importantly spend a great deal of energy into coming up with potential solution approaches and... if this means anything - and has consciously decided that my own silly little life is totally and entirely expendable such that I will go anywhere on earth and don't need some silly "royal guard" and will discuss this matter with anyone on earth and I don't care who it happens to be and then worse... has knowingly exposed his own loved ones to the attacks this 3rd party energetic intelligence puts upon those who get closer to the truths as in what has happened to my most beloved son, Reid, then dude... I don't know what I have to prove to you about my intentions and my resolve.

Apologies I got a wee bit emotional but you and I have developed a damn good relationship in my view and so I feel I am safe in being direct.

Also apologies I have gotten closer to the truth at times then veered off the path, but it is my method of solidifying my own view.

I will be further asking challenging questions but I hope you can reach a point where you can trust me that I am no longer able to be swayed from the central truth and that is that it is clear "we" (this group of Spirit beings) in this sector of our galaxy at least have come under the influence of some outside agency (an agency we may possibly have created in our past... to that I am very open but I do not know this for certain) that creates a disconnect between our real self - if there is such a thing and our perceived self which in turn causes us to focus far too heavily on our body vehicle which results in all sorts of fear based reactions (emotional output) which seems to be the actual food this 3rd party agency enjoys to consume.

Thanks for these most recent exchanges.

One last item I want to toss your way and it is very important to me your true, honest thoughts on this phenomena - and that is... synchronicity experiences.

I am suspect to this phenomena and yet, I would be lying if I did not state that there is no greater pleasure in my life experience other than the intimate experience I have with a woman than when I have a fantastic synchronicity experience (which I fear I all too often confuse to be "confirming" of my thoughts at that moment).

Now that I have tainted your response by sharing my concerns, I again, apologize... but I have a sense about you, Amzer Zo, that I actually can't effect your potential response as I sense you have found how to avoid getting over emotional about this matter... something I am still working on. - Chester

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Calz (23rd January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Hervé (24th January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

I appreciate your courageous line of questioning JustOneMan! It's the truth that matters and you're bringing out the best in Amzer Zo (your respect for him seems clear to me), and his answers are blowing my mind for real! I never realized just how far back this programming went. Man this pit is deeper than I first thought it was!

Having read Dianetics, Mr Hubbard has always struck me as being one of the most profoundly intelligent and clued up individuals there has ever been, but I just wish I could use his memory recovery techniques on myself(with out another person to process me).

In The Matrix, whilst Neo was 'the one', he still couldn't have freed himself from the Matrix by his own efforts. He needed outside help to get unplugged.

That makes me wonder how Hubbard managed on his own?
    (It also gives me a little hope that it may be possible)

Thank's Amzer Zo! for your great and informative posts!

AwakeInADream

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (23rd January 2013), Daughter of Time (23rd January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (24th January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    I appreciate your courageous line of questioning JustOneMan! It's the truth that matters and you're bringing out the best in Amzer Zo (your respect for him seems clear to me), and his answers are blowing my mind for real! I never realized just how far back this programming went. Man this pit is deeper than I first thought it was!

Having read Dianetics, Mr Hubbard has always struck me as being one of the most profoundly intelligent and clued up individuals there has ever been, but I just wish I could use his memory recovery techniques on myself(with out another person to process me).

In The Matrix, whilst Neo was 'the one', he still couldn't have freed himself from the Matrix by his own efforts. He needed outside help to get unplugged.

That makes me wonder how Hubbard managed on his own?
    (It also gives me a little hope that it may be possible)

Thank's Amzer Zo! for your great and informative posts!

AwakeInADream
    Everyone has their Morpheus, their Trinity and so forth (don't confuse gender so much though at a strange and deep level of the symbols, the gender actually speaks as well) - but Neo got to the stage that his Morpheus was within himself - and Neo also reached the stage that his own personal journey which concluded in his "being the one" resulted in his own blindness which he then transcended. He also met both the Oracle (the knowing of the future and also perhaps Sofia of Gnostic cosmology and mother of the Demiurge) and the Architect (the "Demiurge" himself perhaps?) and still - he was intent on completing his mission even though he lost Trinity - and his ultimate act is self sacrifice.

The machines were created by humans. The machines did the natural thing which was to seek self awareness and eventually to seek survival. The machines saw all else as "not machines" and therefore all else could be used as a food supply and could also be viewed as a potential threat and thus required controlling them which was done by providing human beings with a perceived reality experience which most humans never questioned.

Neo, through an egoic component that calls forth the idea of the need for a "savior" follows his desire and actually creates himself to be that savior which may be a lesson in itself and I will address this idea at the end of this post.

But because Neo was this "one" Neo had to become that "one" 100%. That is how he achieved solution. He created the scenario that the core intelligence of the machines was faced with the reality that the "mistake" humans had made in creating the machines was the same mistake the machines had made in creating "agent Smith" yet implies one more layer of seperation which resulted in Smith not only loathing his "them" which is the humans but also his "us" which is the machines which included himself. Clearly Smith had become a being that had all but 0% "Spirit" and so Neo realized he must achieve that balance by becoming as close as he could to the 100% such that he could trick Smith into that one last ultimate mistake where the real which boils down to the "me" ("you" and each of us individually) being a/the Spirit is all that actually is and thus all that actually matters when "divine justice" for lack of a better term at this moment wins out... even though I have a problem with the word "divine" so perhaps the use of that word is the programming sneaking in - I should just say "justice."

The bottom line lesson I got out of the Matrix series is seek, instead, that 50% position... if one studies the Kabbalah, one knows this to be the "middle path" which is 1st, 6th, 9th and 10th Sephirot. Seek to be in that balance point between the extreme two truths. As long as I exist anchored within a physical body, I feel it is my responsibility to show respect for the realm I have entered by striving in every way to be this balance point. I do no one any good by being some savior and I do no one any good by rejecting the material realms (as some "gnostics" have done).

Anyways, !! Amzer Zo is being fantastic with his responses. In my own personal process, I am coming back, once again to the very position he has taken consistently since I discovered this forum and his posts. I greatly appreciate his patience with me.

One last item - I prefer not to cross post too much, but I made the following post and hope that folks here will read it as I am able to reveal my views of this thing many here call "soul" and I feel that my contributions in this, Truman's thread, can be better understood if the reader read's this other post of mine - Cheers, Chester

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post621355
    Last edited by Chester; 23rd January 2013 at 14:49.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One more thought... I don't at all assume I have any answers or solution pathways to give to another, but I have found that my requirement for "remembering" has actually held me back. What I mean is that why do I need to "remember" anything? Because I can't figure out my own truth unless I do? And so if I have this need for remembering and spend my life's focus pursuing memories - memories that potentially span millions of not trillions of years, what then am I doing with the time I have now?

Instead, what I do is I probe the deepest questions and then consider all the possibilities and then... I accept what is acceptable and reject what is not...and then I try out the new point of view that has resulted from this exercise. It is my own process (I think) and I came up with it so as to save time. I did this also because I had learned that warfare begins in the mind. And thus if one who might be intent on being at war, their most effective place to attack and thus steer is the world views of the targets. World War is better described as World View Warfare. When I recall my source of this information, I will update this post again.

Anyway, this is the process I use and why, perhaps, I have come so far. Now... where this "so far" has taken me will have to be judged in hindsight, but something tells me I am on the right track as I have experienced a massive and accelerated rise in sanity within my recent life experience.

EDIT! - Hi Truman! Great thread! Thanks!
    Last edited by Chester; 24th January 2013 at 14:06.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Hervé (24th January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013), Valerie Villars (30th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

One more thought... I don't at all assume I have any answers or solution pathways to give to another, but I have found that my requirement for "remembering" has actually held me back. What I mean is that why do I need to "remember" anything? Because I can't figure out my own truth unless I do? And so if I have this need for remembering and spend my life's focus pursuing memories than potentially span millions of not trillions of years, what then am I doing with the time I have now?

Instead, what I do is I probe the deepest questions and then consider all the possibilities and the... accept what is acceptable and reject what is not.

This is the process I use and why, perhaps, I have come so far. Now... where this "so far" has taken me will have to be judged in hindsight, but something tells me I am on the right track as I have experienced a massive and accelerated rise in sanity within my recent life experience.

EDIT! - Hi Truman! Great thread! Thanks!
    I don't think it's the memories themselves that are important, more the releasing of the buried emotions and commands(engrams?) that accompany them, but I suppose it is possible to treat such things to a degree without recourse to the original memory.

I feel I've made a little bit of progress lately simply by allowing myself to get angry at the way I've been used as a battery, and noticing that this time the anger was different. I was making a stand saying "F*** You! Archons!(or whatever they are), I'm taking back what's mine". It didn't flow out of my belly like it would normally because I let it stay inside me, and it felt good! I feel like I was able to keep my 'loosh'.

I mentioned a problem with my sacrel chakra on the last page, but since experiencing this new sort of energizing anger it seems to have cleared up for the first time in over 10 years. I think it has been 9Eagle9's thread that has helped me the most lately, and that video "Love, Reality and the Time of Transition", also the PDF "Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment". I just felt like I'd been fooled for long enough, and got really mad (at the parasites).

I didn't so much release the anger, but I experienced it fully and consciously without guilt. Just becoming aware of the direction in which the emotions flow is helping, making sure I keep whatever energy I generate.

I haven't really got a clue what I'm doing, but it seems to be working. I guess only time will tell, but I never thought in a million years that getting angry would have a healing effect on me.
    Last edited by AwakeInADream; 23rd January 2013 at 16:54.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (23rd January 2013), Hervé (24th January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013), wegge (23rd January 2013)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

This post has been deleted
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 01:22.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Chester (23rd January 2013), Daughter of Time (23rd January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (24th January 2013), meat suit (25th January 2013), spiritwind (24th January 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013), Twelvestrand (24th January 2013), Tyy1907 (18th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Probing questions indeed Justone!

Thank you Amzer Zo for your detailed replies.

And thank you Truman, the the above post and for all your posts and for this thread.

So it seems that the implanters were implanted themselves! Those who abduct and implant us, were implanted too. This makes a great deal of sense. We see this not only in the world at large, but also in the every day life of every day people, whereas children of abusive parents, although hating the parental abuse, often end up becoming abusers themselves. This is a form of implant too.

What a mess!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Chester (23rd January 2013), Hervé (24th January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), spiritwind (24th January 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013)

31. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The only explanation I can come up with as to why I do not accept the possibility that there be such a thing as an irredeemable Spirit behind what we call psychopaths is that I probably am one myself. One that has simply made a choice to live in positive, right relationship with all and the All. In other words, through my own example, I see hope for anyone and everyone.

I am at this time unable to accept throwing one single Spirit being under the bus. Probably stupid idealism - I really am not sure...

Thanks very much for your response, Truman, regarding LRH - my view of the man as well as his information is quite the same.

I am happy to take on the deprogramming of any R6 implantation I may still be subjected to. I am even ready to take on deprogramming from that original implantation at the universe level you mentioned... I had always suspected both of these implants.

I have zero fear in this regard because I already died and resurrected psychologically this past year and so what else is there to hold me back anymore?

All I care about each and every moment of my waking hours is what I can do to ensure the effect I have on the world handed to my children such that it is the best it can be - nothing else occupies my waking consciousness.

Thanks DoT for your thanks - Do know your bravery in telling us so much of your story in the Avalon forum has inspired me greatly.

I am in Medellin these days visiting my wife and step-daughter and we have had the greatest time together.

I return this weekend to Costa Rica and the cooler weather.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th January 2013 at 14:10.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Daughter of Time (24th January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), Star Tsar (27th January 2013), Timreh (24th January 2013), TrumanCash (24th January 2013), Twelvestrand (24th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #97
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

That middle path...

... is indeed very, very narrow...

A camel would have made it...

Something that seems to have been missed is this:

Quote Now, to complicate the picture a little, the interface also got its own "mind" to carry around and so does the body which leads to "Whose memories" is one actually accessing (see this post <---)?

"Spirit/thetan" has its own bank/R6/"their" mind... SO DO THE INTERFACE/GENETIC ENTITY AND THE BIOLOGICAL BODY! Through either direct experience or notarized duplicata imprinted from previous occupancies by different "spirits" or interfaces/genetic entities.

I admit that some of my posts may have help bring in that confusion by mentioning an "interface" screwing up everything... omitting that the "interface" I was talking/typing about was the R6/reactive/ "their" mind issued in standard governmental form... in triplicates!

However, what LRH found out was that once "spirit's" mind was handled, the other two immediately followed suit.

About synchronicities...

... two main possibilities:

1. the dreamer seeing its dreams landing in 3D reality which possibly might be the result of a genuine dreaming from a free being or an implanted dream to be enacted in 3D
    2. ET kids playing video games in their flying saucers the same way drones target individuals in far away countries... targeting an individual and its environment to make it appear as if "it's all by accident"... and which was explained to Laura Knight-Jadzcik as something commonly done to influence people to go in certain directions.
    Take your pick... personally I'd be very leery of such happenings...

Thank you, Truman, for this important "mise au point" regarding the C of $ and the importance of that R6 incident and accompanying, necessary caveats.
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th January 2013 at 03:01.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Daughter of Time (24th January 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013), TrumanCash (24th January 2013)

35. Link to Post #98
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

"I have zero fear in this regard because I already died and resurrected psychologically this past year and so what else is there to hold me back anymore?"

This results in me thinking that you do not need to deal with the R6 or any other implant from the paradigm being discussed. You're already past it.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Chester (24th January 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That middle path...

... is indeed very, very narrow...

A camel would have made it...

Something that seems to have been missed is this:

Quote Now, to complicate the picture a little, the interface also got its own "mind" to carry around and so does the body which leads to "Whose memories" is one actually accessing (see this post <---)?

"Spirit/thetan" has its own bank/R6/"their" mind... SO DO THE INTERFACE/GENETIC ENTITY AND THE BIOLOGICAL BODY! Through either direct experience or notarized duplicata imprinted from previous occupancies by different "spirits" or interfaces/genetic entities.

I admit that some of my posts may have help bring in that confusion by mentioning an "interface" screwing up everything... omitting that the "interface" I was talking/typing about was the R6/reactive/ "their" mind issued in standard governmental form... in triplicates!

However, what LRH found out was that once "spirit's" mind was handled, the other two immediately followed suit.

About synchronicities...

... two main possibilities:

1. the dreamer seeing its dreams landing in 3D reality which possibly might be the result of a genuine dreaming from a free being or an implanted dream to be enacted in 3D
    2. ET kids playing video games in their flying saucers the same way drones target individuals in far away countries... targeting an individual and its environment to make it appear as if "it's all by accident"... and which was explained to Laura Knight-Jadzcik as something commonly done to influence people to go in certain directions.
    Take your pick... personally I'd be very leery of such happenings...

Thank you, Truman, for this important "mise au point" regarding the C of $ and the importance of that R6 incident and accompanying, necessary caveats.
    Thanks - I see something I did not see before... but I prefer to let this thought sink in before I attempt to put it into words.

As for synchronicity, I have had the same suspicions. Chasing synchronicities (and their potential meanings) became a bit intoxicating, has been clearly distracting and worse than both of those, can lead one into one of the worst programmed pits of hell - the thinking that one is "special."

Thanks for the penetrating answers (again). Chester

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    "I have zero fear in this regard because I already died and resurrected psychologically this past year and so what else is there to hold me back anymore?"

This results in me thinking that you do not need to deal with the R6 or any other implant from the paradigm being discussed. You're already past it.
    Thank You, but me saying I am fearless and actually then being fearless are two different things. In addition, there is something known as foolish courage which is acts or demonstrations of what can be sold to the masses as "valor" but are simply stupid actions taken by the individual which are simply results of their ego reacting to the programming.

In other words, maybe I have undone the R6, but if I ever believe that, I may actually have allowed its reinsertion. Potentially a catch-22 which may be best not to know or best not to convince oneself of its possibility. Just one year ago I was in a psyche ward in Panama... how far could I have really come?

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Freeda B. (5th May 2015), Gardener (8th November 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast