+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    David Wilcock recently said "The Blue Avians appear to be the same Ra that delivered the Law of One." (see this post)

If that is true, then I would be concerned. Here's why--

David Wilcock has been promoting the "Ra" of the "Law of One" channeled material as being a benevolent being(s) who is the same Ra as the Egyptian Ra. I have been sort of biting my tongue for quite a while on this subject as I have been busy with other unrelated activities. The bottom line is that it is my experience that this is a deception.
    Greetings Truman,
    Thanks for the informative post.

I have a question... Was this Ra individual reptilian? It is my understanding that 'blood sacrifices' originate from reptilians and their cohorts. Just curious your take on that, and if Ra was reptilian.

As for sun religions I tend to think worshiping nature and the sun as something that would come along naturally in an unaltered unmanipulated state of development, even if it was brought by ETs at some point too. I gather that the malicious ETs do not want a nature religion on earth. I see nature based religion as a holistic change from the 'other' religions of the world. So if they did use a sun oriented religion, it would be part of the normal disinfo tactics of using potent truth or potent philosophies mixed with the whole point of the psy op, the lies/distortions/division etc.

Thanks for your work Truman. I know on the Icke forum years back we had some interactions you may not have liked. I hope you can forgive me for noting past life memories are not exactly credible to me. I have had ample past life manipulations myself including memories of being Jesus. Goes without saying(unless I actually was that person..... lol) that it isn't true. Good you have had confirmation of your past life memories.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BF88 (5th March 2015), Daughter of Time (6th March 2015), Gardener (9th March 2015), Hervé (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (6th March 2015), solosequenosenada (5th September 2017), william r sanford72 (19th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #242
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

David Wilcock recently said "The Blue Avians appear to be the same Ra that delivered the Law of One." (see this post)

David Wilcock has been promoting the "Ra" of the "Law of One" channeled material as being a benevolent being(s) who is the same Ra as the Egyptian Ra. I have been sort of biting my tongue for quite a while on this subject as I have been busy with other unrelated activities. The bottom line is that it is my experience that this is a deception. (I do think that David Wilcock does impart some good information on other subjects, though, so I am not putting down David Wilcock or the positive things he does.)
    Coming to a definitive conclusion on the nature of Ra (nice guy or not) it would need to be determined first that both you and David Wilcock are actually referring to the same being, and from whose perspective his reference is coming from. What I mean by this is he may have had a positive interaction with this being opposed to yours leading you to have opposing opinions. Perhaps also he is just wrong, do you know if his information first hand as in a personal experience?

In your work about the implant stations, which I remember personally being there probably three times or so (some memories are clearer than others) the pain I was subject to during the electric shock procedure sounds like a negative experience and telling others about it would lead them to believe these beings are to be avoided at all costs. This simply is not the case. I say this because of further interactions later on as they have shown me certain events which were to happen that did actually happen and helped with issues I was having as a young child.

They are very deceptive yes but that is merely our perception, something that has been on my mind recently whilst thinking of it is perhaps we are being treated like children or pets. An very bad example could be that I have to tell me dog he is going for a walk, put his lead on him put my coat and shoes on to trick him into the bath! Obviously this is a very simplified example but try and think why one would need to deceive another from their perspective.

The point I am trying to make here is one being could be nice to some and not so nice to others, leading them to form different opinions. Why though is a mystery to me, perhaps it is the old (or first) divide and conquer trick.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

Gardener (9th March 2015), william r sanford72 (21st March 2015)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,787 times in 1,348 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

David Wilcock has been promoting the "Ra" of the "Law of One" channeled material as being a benevolent being(s) who is the same Ra as the Egyptian Ra. I have been sort of biting my tongue for quite a while on this subject as I have been busy with other unrelated activities. The bottom line is that it is my experience that this is a deception.
    Greetings Truman,
    Thanks for the informative post.

I have a question... Was this Ra individual reptilian?

No, Ra was not a reptilian. He was very "Caucasian" looking and you would not recognize him as being alien on the street (unless he wanted you to know). I'm not a visual/graphic artist (like you I am a musician) but I did the best I could to draw what he looked like. The picture I drew is in the first chapter of THE EYE OF RA if you want to see it.

It is my understanding that 'blood sacrifices' originate from reptilians and their cohorts. Just curious your take on that, and if Ra was reptilian.

I do not know where the blood sacrifices originated. My experience with reptilians has been minimal in comparison to my experiences with Mantids and Grays. The Mantids are directly associated with the Ra/Ptah ET group as I have revealed in THE EYE OF RA. However, I have never seen them involve themselves directly with the blood sacrifices like the Ra/Ptah group did.

As for sun religions I tend to think worshiping nature and the sun as something that would come along naturally in an unaltered unmanipulated state of development, even if it was brought by ETs at some point too. I gather that the malicious ETs do not want a nature religion on earth. I see nature based religion as a holistic change from the 'other' religions of the world. So if they did use a sun oriented religion, it would be part of the normal disinfo tactics of using potent truth or potent philosophies mixed with the whole point of the psy op, the lies/distortions/division etc.

I refer to the Ra/Ptah ET group as the Serpent/Staff Pleiadians or flying (winged) serpent group because they themselves use these symbols. Other ET groups (i.e., body types) use this symbol as well. I cover this extensively in THE EYE OF RA. This is the sun god worship group. They used the sun, moon, stars, planets--i.e, the lights in the sky--to manipulate people. It is not natural. It is by design. I cover this in the book extensively so it's just too much to write here.

Thanks for your work Truman. I know on the Icke forum years back we had some interactions you may not have liked. I hope you can forgive me for noting past life memories are not exactly credible to me. I have had ample past life manipulations myself including memories of being Jesus. Goes without saying(unless I actually was that person..... lol) that it isn't true. Good you have had confirmation of your past life memories.
    Thank you for your kind words, Omni. Just to let you know, I do not expect people to just simply believe me. However, I also felt it was my responsibility to share my firsthand information with the world and to show how this information is already there if we just look. I think CHARIOTS OF THE GODS was the start of it and then Zecharia Sitchin came along and really shook things up lol!

As far as the past lives issue goes, yes, ETs can manipulate/distort the truth. I think we see that also in the Hindu caste religion. However, most people do not understand the past lives phenomenon. There is much to the subject that would take many books to cover. To understand the bigger picture one must also understand the phenomenon of spiritual beings and what we are capable of. A subgroup of that phenomenon would encompass the subject of "entities". I can write more about that if you are interested, but it's getting late now so I have hit the sack. Thanks for your post.

TLC

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Daughter of Time (6th March 2015), Gardener (9th March 2015), Hervé (6th March 2015), Limor Wolf (6th March 2015), Omni (6th March 2015), Reinhard (9th March 2015), sunflower (18th April 2015), william r sanford72 (19th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BF88 (here)

David Wilcock has been promoting the "Ra" of the "Law of One" channeled material as being a benevolent being(s) who is the same Ra as the Egyptian Ra. I have been sort of biting my tongue for quite a while on this subject as I have been busy with other unrelated activities. The bottom line is that it is my experience that this is a deception. (I do think that David Wilcock does impart some good information on other subjects, though, so I am not putting down David Wilcock or the positive things he does.)
    Coming to a definitive conclusion on the nature of Ra (nice guy or not) it would need to be determined first that both you and David Wilcock are actually referring to the same being, and from whose perspective his reference is coming from. What I mean by this is he may have had a positive interaction with this being opposed to yours leading you to have opposing opinions. Perhaps also he is just wrong, do you know if his information first hand as in a personal experience?

In your work about the implant stations, which I remember personally being there probably three times or so (some memories are clearer than others) the pain I was subject to during the electric shock procedure sounds like a negative experience and telling others about it would lead them to believe these beings are to be avoided at all costs. This simply is not the case. I say this because of further interactions later on as they have shown me certain events which were to happen that did actually happen and helped with issues I was having as a young child.

They are very deceptive yes but that is merely our perception, something that has been on my mind recently whilst thinking of it is perhaps we are being treated like children or pets. An very bad example could be that I have to tell me dog he is going for a walk, put his lead on him put my coat and shoes on to trick him into the bath! Obviously this is a very simplified example but try and think why one would need to deceive another from their perspective.

The point I am trying to make here is one being could be nice to some and not so nice to others, leading them to form different opinions. Why though is a mystery to me, perhaps it is the old (or first) divide and conquer trick.
    Regarding Ra and David Wilcock, it is actually not David Wilcock who says it is the same Ra as the one in Egypt, it is the channeled Ra, himself (or itself) that makes this claim. I also am not excluding the possibility that this so-called "Ra" is an AI--that is, a computer program. After having quite a bit of firsthand experience with channeling, I got the feeling that at least some of it is interactive computer-like programming.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I can only report my own experiences with Mantids, et al, and I also realize that we cannot always predict ET behavior based on body types. They are individuals, too, and I think one has to look at things on a case by case basis. For example, the Mantids that Simon Parkes associates with may not have anything to do with the implant stations. However, Simon did say that they know about them. And that is interesting because I was publishing this information about eighteen years before Simon went public with this information. Again, it is confirmation of the legitimacy of past life memory retrieval, which I mentioned in the previous post. However, I must also add the caveat that ETs often implant false memories (sometimes called "screen memories") so one must know how to get around them and discover what really happened. The screen memories are always the first memories to surface.

TLC

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BF88 (6th March 2015), Daughter of Time (6th March 2015), gaiagirl (21st March 2015), Gardener (9th March 2015), Hervé (6th March 2015), Omni (6th March 2015), Reinhard (9th March 2015), seko (9th March 2015), sunflower (18th April 2015), william r sanford72 (6th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks

Regarding Ra and David Wilcock, it is actually not David Wilcock who says it is the same Ra as the one in Egypt, it is the channeled Ra, himself (or itself) that makes this claim. I also am not excluding the possibility that this so-called "Ra" is an AI--that is, a computer program. After having quite a bit of firsthand experience with channeling, I got the feeling that at least some of it is interactive computer-like programming.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I can only report my own experiences with Mantids, et al, and I also realize that we cannot always predict ET behavior based on body types. They are individuals, too, and I think one has to look at things on a case by case basis. For example, the Mantids that Simon Parkes associates with may not have anything to do with the implant stations. However, Simon did say that they know about them. And that is interesting because I was publishing this information about eighteen years before Simon went public with this information. Again, it is confirmation of the legitimacy of past life memory retrieval, which I mentioned in the previous post. However, I must also add the caveat that ETs often implant false memories (sometimes called "screen memories") so one must know how to get around them and discover what really happened. The screen memories are always the first memories to surface.

TLC
    I have been digging around my subconscious the last few years to figure the truth out, its quite a challenge but I am slowly figuring out my own method for it and questioning certain scenarios that I had long believed to be true. In the electro shock place a 'light being' stopped the procedure (which was performed by a small crocodile looking thing but I recognised him, although in a different form if that makes any sense?) from going any further and instructed me (telepathically) to not 'zone out' and concentrate on the pain. After a long time believing this being helped me I have my doubts, perhaps it was part of the deception? It was at this point I met three (i think) scary reptillians who seemed to not be impressed with my presence here so I had to promise not to interfere to be 'allowed in' or something along those lines. I wouldn't have described this place as an implant station, it happened in a room that kind of looked like an English stately home, I have actually been there since then once out of body, I'm pretty sure I know which one it is, I have been there physically as well but couldn't access that part of the building (not that it would make any difference, physically I wouldn't see anything).

When I was thinking about the situation, why this particular being of light was different to others I had met before coming into this false reality (the matrix) and why it refused to show its true form when I asked (apparently it would scare me) is what lead me to start questioning things. The light seemed to emanate from one point, kind of like a torch but other beings are more like 'outlines' of light, imagine turning a gas cooker on without igniting the flame and seeing the gas coming out, it is kind of like that but organised into a structure somewhat resembling a body but not restricted to it (if that makes any sense!)

Although I think I have been deceived over the years I hold no resentment to these beings what so ever. I was informed that before coming into here that the ones who 'lock in' Human beings, or I suppose all the creatures of Earth, are themselves 'locked in' to their reality.

The screen memories you mention Truman seem more like some sort of training exercise to me, perhaps it is something different altogether, do you know or have you experienced such things? It happens during sleep (on my instruction to do so) but was not always the case, I am taken and put into a situation where I have certain tasks to perform in the astral or energy body (terms such as this mean nothing to me but I'm sure you understand), such as fighting some bad guys or getting past a guarded door to find information inside. My guess is this is some sort of training or conditioning for something.

One last question do or does anybody know what a pilot is? I don't mean an airplane pilot either. I heard this during a conversation in such an experience as I have just mentioned, a certain being mentioned he isn't sure why they haven't made me a pilot yet. Could be nothing, thought I might as well ask whilst I'm here.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

Gardener (9th March 2015), Hervé (6th March 2015), Reinhard (9th March 2015), TrumanCash (6th March 2015), william r sanford72 (6th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

TLC
    I have been digging around my subconscious the last few years to figure the truth out, its quite a challenge but I am slowly figuring out my own method for it and questioning certain scenarios that I had long believed to be true. In the electro shock place a 'light being' stopped the procedure (which was performed by a small crocodile looking thing but I recognised him, although in a different form if that makes any sense?) from going any further and instructed me (telepathically) to not 'zone out' and concentrate on the pain. After a long time believing this being helped me I have my doubts, perhaps it was part of the deception? It was at this point I met three (i think) scary reptillians who seemed to not be impressed with my presence here so I had to promise not to interfere to be 'allowed in' or something along those lines. I wouldn't have described this place as an implant station, it happened in a room that kind of looked like an English stately home, I have actually been there since then once out of body, I'm pretty sure I know which one it is, I have been there physically as well but couldn't access that part of the building (not that it would make any difference, physically I wouldn't see anything).

When I was thinking about the situation, why this particular being of light was different to others I had met before coming into this false reality (the matrix) and why it refused to show its true form when I asked (apparently it would scare me) is what lead me to start questioning things. The light seemed to emanate from one point, kind of like a torch but other beings are more like 'outlines' of light, imagine turning a gas cooker on without igniting the flame and seeing the gas coming out, it is kind of like that but organised into a structure somewhat resembling a body but not restricted to it (if that makes any sense!)

Although I think I have been deceived over the years I hold no resentment to these beings what so ever. I was informed that before coming into here that the ones who 'lock in' Human beings, or I suppose all the creatures of Earth, are themselves 'locked in' to their reality.

The screen memories you mention Truman seem more like some sort of training exercise to me, perhaps it is something different altogether, do you know or have you experienced such things? It happens during sleep (on my instruction to do so) but was not always the case, I am taken and put into a situation where I have certain tasks to perform in the astral or energy body (terms such as this mean nothing to me but I'm sure you understand), such as fighting some bad guys or getting past a guarded door to find information inside. My guess is this is some sort of training or conditioning for something.

One last question do or does anybody know what a pilot is? I don't mean an airplane pilot either. I heard this during a conversation in such an experience as I have just mentioned, a certain being mentioned he isn't sure why they haven't made me a pilot yet. Could be nothing, thought I might as well ask whilst I'm here.
    Yes, I have experienced screen memories many times. If one goes over the experience multiple times from start to finish, then the screen memories will simply fall away and I then can see what really happened. I cover this extensively in my books and refer to it as "telepathic hypnosis". For example, the "light beings" that people see in NDEs and implant stations, etc, are actually Mantids who use telepathic hypnosis to make you believe they are light beings. Grays and reptilians also use this technique so people think they are actually shape shifters. It's an illusion, though.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th March 2015), Gardener (9th March 2015), Hervé (6th March 2015), mab777 (10th March 2015), Reinhard (9th March 2015), seko (9th March 2015), william r sanford72 (6th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #247
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

This may be related to a "Pilot Project"?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th March 2015), william r sanford72 (21st March 2015)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

TLC

Yes, I have experienced screen memories many times. If one goes over the experience multiple times from start to finish, then the screen memories will simply fall away and I then can see what really happened. I cover this extensively in my books and refer to it as "telepathic hypnosis". For example, the "light beings" that people see in NDEs and implant stations, etc, are actually Mantids who use telepathic hypnosis to make you believe they are light beings. Grays and reptilians also use this technique so people think they are actually shape shifters. It's an illusion, though.
    I am pretty sure if it is the mantids as you say, they pretending to be 'light beings' because there are (from my experience) actual light beings beyond 'the matrix', outside of and not distorted or manipulated by it. I doubt my experience of the ones apparently outside of the matrix is a screen memory because of the differences I mentioned between the 'beings' which is not just their appearance, but the feeling you get from them. The memory from outside the matrix is 'before' coming into the influence and 'geographic location' (for want of a better term, at which point I was told that everything beyond here is an illusion).

Concerning telepathic hypnosis: I have seen, whilst trying to go to sleep, flashing 'hypnotic' images of the kind what look like the sort of thing in books of 'magick' or sigils (circles with smaller triangles in different colours moving around and flashing etc) proceeded by peculiar looking beings peeking through at me. My theory on this is that the flashing images was their hypnosis at work. The reason that it did not work, in my opinion, was due to my use of a medicine called modafinil (stimulant), which I use to help work / study, too close to the time I went to bed. Basically it keeps your mind awake whilst your body is ready to go to sleep, probably the cause of the failure of the hypnosis, if that is what actually happened. After a lot of consideration I think this was the hypnosis used in order to take one out of body into a situation / screen memory but on the other hand I have been taken whilst fully awake as a child so I couldn't say what is what with any amount of certainty regarding that.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

Gardener (9th March 2015), Omni (6th March 2015), Reinhard (9th March 2015), spiritwind (6th March 2015), TrumanCash (7th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #249
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

David Wilcock has been promoting the "Ra" of the "Law of One" channeled material as being a benevolent being(s) who is the same Ra as the Egyptian Ra. I have been sort of biting my tongue for quite a while on this subject as I have been busy with other unrelated activities. The bottom line is that it is my experience that this is a deception. (I don't mean that David is doing any deceiving, though, as I am only referring to the channeling itself. I do think that David Wilcock does impart some good information on other subjects, though, so I am not putting down David Wilcock or the positive things he does.)

Hi, Truman....I posted this in the other thread you linked to, but I'm posting it here to to make sure you see it.

Truman, I have read your experience with the being Ra from your past life. And truly he sounds like a negative being. Not anyone that I would like to be associated with, that's for sure. And yet, I very much value the teachings of the Ra Material. Maybe this seems contradictory to you? But let me share with you my understanding of this, to try to clear up some confusion.

What I believe is this: There was more than one Ra. That is, more than one being or groups of beings going by that name. Ra is just a name. We humans place a lot of importance on names, but from what I can gather, ETs don't necessarily place the same importance upon names. They may take different names in different cultures on different continents. They may not even have names at all. In some cases, contactees will be forced to give them a name just to refer to them as something. Case in point, George Adamski. He said the human ETs he met didn't actually have names, so he made up names that he felt suited them, such as Orthon and Firkon and Zuhl.

Now, if you look at the names of Egyptian deities, there are a great plethora of Ra names. There is Ra-Horakhty , Amun-Ra, Atum-Ra, and many other lesser known ones. Then there is the Aten. To put forward that all these different Ra names are the same being or groups of beings is to me nothing more than an assumption. A convenient and rather sloppy assumption, imho. And if any old extraterrestrial showed up and claim to be Ra, who would disagree with them? The Ra you met as Ramses II I don't think I'd try to argue with. He seemed like a mean SOB.

There is also the possibility that an extraterrestrial or group of extraterrestrials could show up, and be labeled something by the Egyptians because they represented in their minds some principal they associated with a god. This is exactly what the Ra Collective who delivered the Law of One books said happened. They said they were assigned the name Ra, because the Egyptians associated their message of oneness with the Sun. They said they walked among the Egyptians, that they had these very tall and thin bodies with golden skin. But when the Egyptians started worshiping them, they said they felt uncomfortable and hypocritical, because their purpose was to teach them the Law of One, that All is One, and that all is connected. They weren't seeking the place themselves above anyone. And interestingly, I asked a friend of mine who is very into the ancient Egyptian religion if there was anything like their description of themselves in the Egyptian writings, and he said that yes, in the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the gods are described as having "golden skin" and "silver bones". Did the being you met have golden skin? No, I don't believe he did, did he?

Anyway, I hope you're following my reasoning here, and that you will question the rather rigid way you are thinking about this, assuming that any being called Ra must be the same exact person. I think it is important to realize that stolen identities are not just a thing of this planet. Based on my research, including many things, such as your own past life memories and Wes Penre's writings have led me to believe that at least one of the beings known as Ra in ancient Egypt was the one who was also known to us as the Babylonian god Marduk, the son of Ea (aka Enki). It could be that other individuals associated with Marduk or working for Marduk may have been allowed to claim that name at other times. I also think it's possible that Marduk could be the basis for the figure of Satan as well. (Satan being a Hebrew word meaning "adversary").

I'm really trying to stress to you just how much more complicated this could be than how you've presented it. And I just want to let it be known that I for one completely reject the possibility that the Ra that you met as Ramses II had anything to do with those beings who transmitted the Law of One books. The only thing they have in common is that they shared a syllable. That's it. The Ra Collective, as they have been called (that is *not* their name...they said they don't actually have a name) gave teachings that are completely at odds with and entirely undermines the negative programming going on upon this planet, which would be entirely counterproductive for a negative ET (such as the one you were acquainted with) to do.

Look, hypothetically speaking, I could go on some other forum and start up an account called "Truman Cash" and pose as you and lead people to believe I'm you, and in many people's eyes who accepted this misrepresentation unquestioningly, I could possibly tarnish your reputation. But that would only be a false appearance, right? It would not have anything to do with you. Correct? Because it's Just A Name.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Gardener (9th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Thanks for your input, Maunagarjana. Yes, I certainly have considered that the author(s) of the "Law of One" material are not the same "Ra" that I knew. It have assumed nothing. From my previous reading of the Law of One material, it is the author(s) themselves (or itself) that have identified themselves/itself as the same Ra of Egypt. Also, I have found that most people who read the Law of One material assume that it is the same Ra, which I agree with you is most likely not the same Ra that I knew. It is an understandable assumption that is made since very few people really know who Ra was. I mean, when entities are channeled how does one confirm with any kind of certainty who they actually are?

I don't see how anyone can do that simply by reading a book.

Also, I have observed that whenever someone or a group of people accepts another entity or entities as a source for truth, they are opening up themselves to be programmed (i.e., mind controlled). This is the basis of "social implants", which I explain in my books and can be seen in religions and group philosophies. I have seen even very intelligence people become so enthralled with a book, charismatic person or a channeled entity that they neglect themselves as a source for truth.

I have found that we can all discover truth (i.e., what is really going on) for ourselves, but it does require extensive past life memory retrieval to find out who one is as a spiritual being and it also takes very focused discernment. In other words, one does not need any channeled entities to tell one what the truth is. From my extensive research that I have conducted over the past forty some years, I have yet to find one channeled entity or entities that does not include false and/or misleading information in their channelings. It is what I call the "package deal". They present a lot of truth (along with information that cannot be verified) but bury bits of false of information in it, which often cannot be verified by most people, so people tend to accept the whole package of information including the false information. It is sometimes the case that the greatest amount of truth contains the biggest lies.

Also, when one becomes absorbed in channeled information or information from one source, one can neglect to find the truth that we all can access for ourselves without having to blindly accept information from entities which cannot verified as to who they are or if they are who they say they are.

So I caution people not to believe me or accept what I say as truth. I tell people to do their own research and do not accept some other entity as a source for their truth.

If you don't mind my asking, did you read THE EYE OF RA in its entirety? I ask this because I've really gone in depth on this subject in that book and have even included some of my personal experiences with channeling.

Thanks again for you input,

Best Wishes to You,
    TLC

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Gardener (9th March 2015), Hervé (8th March 2015), Limor Wolf (8th March 2015), mab777 (9th March 2015), Maunagarjana (10th March 2015), Omni (9th March 2015), Reinhard (9th March 2015), spiritwind (9th March 2015), william r sanford72 (19th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

From my extensive research that I have conducted over the past forty some years, I have yet to find one channeled entity or entities that does not include false and/or misleading information in their channelings.
    I have reached the same conclusion. Interesting back and forth, thanks for the posts. And good to see you back on the Icke forum Truman.

I didn't want to post this originally on Avalon since most people here have a negative reaction to hearing about the word 'transhumanism'. However I've gathered the courage(or care less as im sleep deprived)...

Have a question truman... I recently received an ET contact that I found interesting. I don't just believe my telepathic conversations, I see them as mostly food for thought with unverifiable things. But maybe you can help verify this.

I was told that most Pharaoh's were indeed transhuman. This meaning they had virtual realities frequently(some of them), some engaged in electronic telepathy(to varying degrees), and some were mind controlled. Can you confirm or deny this please truman? thanks
    Last edited by Omni; 9th March 2015 at 07:52.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

When I was working at recovering the memories of my lifetime as Ramesees my birth did not come up.

However, when I died as Ramesees I went out of body to the Mantid implant ship (or as Simon Parkes called it, a "processing" center) I was put into a man's body and then was transported down to the Great Pyramid in a flying saucer that looked just like Ra's ship. So it was apparently an ET genetically engineered body, but I can only confirm that the body came from the implant ship and there is also the possibility that the body came originally from Earth. I was put into the body after the fact, so I do not know for certain the origin of that body. In other words, I am just speculating it was likely an ET genetically engineered body. I then became the next high priest of the serpent brotherhood and was trained to conduct the blood letting rituals in the Great Pyramid. This is all in the EYE OF RA.

Therefore, it would seem possible that I and other pharaohs could have had ET genetically-engineered bodies. I'm not sure if that would fit the transhuman concept that are addressing, though.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 10th March 2015 at 06:50.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th March 2015), mab777 (10th March 2015), Omni (10th March 2015), Rosana (24th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #253
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Thanks for your input, Maunagarjana. Yes, I certainly have considered that the author(s) of the "Law of One" material are not the same "Ra" that I knew. It have assumed nothing. From my previous reading of the Law of One material, it is the author(s) themselves (or itself) that have identified themselves/itself as the same Ra of Egypt. Also, I have found that most people who read the Law of One material assume that it is the same Ra, which I agree with you is most likely not the same Ra that I knew.
    Hi Truman.....I am glad you can agree to that. And I hope others do note your agreement. But personally, I would take it a step further and say it is without a doubt not the same Ra that you knew. No "most likely" qualifier needed, imho. Any comparison between the two to me is like comparing some Mexican drug lord like Pablo Escobar with a philosopher like Ken Wilber. (I'm assuming you know who these individuals are). Seriously, the difference is that stark to me.

Quote It is an understandable assumption that is made since very few people really know who Ra was. I mean, when entities are channeled how does one confirm with any kind of certainty who they actually are? I don't see how anyone can do that simply by reading a book.
    Well, in order to do so, you kind of have to use your discernment, scrutinize and reflect upon what is being said very closely over long periods of time, and compare it with other sources of information, and look at the effects of the channelings on the people involved. There are lots of things to consider. It's not just a matter of reading a book and either accepting it or rejecting it. If only it were that easy. I am a voracious reader, and I am able to cross correlate the information in the Ra Material with many other sources of information. I also have a great deal of experiences that may be classified non-ordinary from which to draw.

Quote Also, I have observed that whenever someone or a group of people accepts another entity or entities as a source for truth,
    Okay, let me stop you right there. I didn't say anything about the Ra Material being "a source for truth". Let's be clear about this. It is just one source of information. I listen to Ra the way I do any philosopher or eccentric friend or acquaintance I might encounter.

Quote they are opening up themselves to be programmed (i.e., mind controlled). This is the basis of "social implants", which I explain in my books and can be seen in religions and group philosophies. I have seen even very intelligence people become so enthralled with a book, charismatic person or a channeled entity that they neglect themselves as a source for truth.
    I have an idea of what you mean, as I have been very fascinated in the past with the idea of memes and memeplexes, and the influence they have had on society and evolution. But your idea of them as being mind control to me is a bridge too far. I think you have a different definition of mind control than I do. To me, mind control is actual control, not influencing. You know, drug or hypnotic or trauma based mind control. If you want to get that loose with what constitutes mind control, you might as well say that any interaction with other people or any type of learning is mind control. Maybe you find that plausible, but I don't. I don't think by reading a book I'm being programmed. I'm not that weak minded. I am capable of considering concepts and claims without the need of accepting or rejecting them. Maybe this is a rare ability, I don't know. There are probably some dippy people out there who maybe are hypersensitive to programming from any source of information they encounter, and they have my sympathies.

Quote I have found that we can all discover truth (i.e., what is really going on) for ourselves, but it does require extensive past life memory retrieval to find out who one is as a spiritual being and it also takes very focused discernment.
    Yes, I have plans to do just that in the near future.

Quote In other words, one does not need any channeled entities to tell one what the truth is.
    Channeled or not, I do not allow nor need anyone to tell me "what the truth is". I will be the determiner of that, based on my own discernment, my own intuition and reasoning and experience.

Quote From my extensive research that I have conducted over the past forty some years, I have yet to find one channeled entity or entities that does not include false and/or misleading information in their channelings. It is what I call the "package deal". They present a lot of truth (along with information that cannot be verified) but bury bits of false of information in it, which often cannot be verified by most people, so people tend to accept the whole package of information including the false information. It is sometimes the case that the greatest amount of truth contains the biggest lies.
    Yeah, I hear you. And I have wondered if there is some sort of metaphysical rule that requires beings with even the best of intentions to do what you are saying in order to strengthen the discernment of those listening to them. But that's just one theory that I have. I must tell you that I am very wary of most channeling. Not only because of the purported sources, but because of the quality of the information given. The Ra Material is actually the only channeled material I have any interest in. And despite my best efforts, I can detect no falseness when it comes to that body of teachings. And I would be interested to know what you think among it's content is demonstrably false. I approached it very skeptically to begin with, and gradually, because Ra was talking about many things I had already realized were true through my own investigations, my own knowledge, research and experience, and I started to look more favorably upon those books as I delved deeper. Those books brought together so many of the various things I had discovered and come to understand over the years, and then added quite a bit of additional things.

Over time, I have gone back to them many times to reread them, and to me they just get deeper and deeper in terms of the amount of insight they contain, which far and away surpasses most of the rather hokey and childish channelings people toy around with. To me, the Ra Material I would place on par with other sources of information that have proven themselves to be very valuable to me. In fact, the only other thing I can really compare it to is the Pali Canon of Buddhism, which is very near and dear to my heart, as I have a long familiarity with the teachings of the Buddha. And in some areas (some but not all) the Ra Material is actually more valuable to me, because they get into the type of metaphysical teachings that the Buddha didn't teach, because he didn't think they'd be helpful for what he was trying to accomplish.

You know, I could probably write a book about why I find the Law of One books to be a valid and reliable source of information (notice I didn't say "source of truth".) Most other channeled sources to me are pretty worthless. Mostly because they are with low level beings usually (mostly fourth density) and the channelings are by and large the product of conscious channeling techniques. That is one thing I think the L/L Group that produced the Ra books got very right. They didn't rely on conscious channeling. They were using deep trance techniques that greatly reduced the possibility of distortion of the message by the conscious mind of the channeler.

The method was called "tuned trance telepathy" by Ra. And when there is a a method like that used, paired with a channeled source from sixth density that is imparting things that are to me clearly the work of a master teacher - that is to say, a fully fleshed out body of teachings - then you have something special, imho. Something which ought not be unfairly lumped in with all the other crap out there, like Bringers of the Dawn, The Galactic Federation of Light, Saint Germain and the rest. Also, it should be noted that David Wilcock has done a lot of work with scientifically validating many of the things said in the Law of One books that relate to the topic of physics. Which is something that would be unwise to ignore or discount, regardless of what you think of Mr. Wilcock in general. He did some great work in that regard, and it should be recognized.

Quote Also, when one becomes absorbed in channeled information or information from one source, one can neglect to find the truth that we all can access for ourselves without having to blindly accept information from entities which cannot verified as to who they are or if they are who they say they are.
    Again, I do not blindly accept anything. However, certain things can win my trust through showing itself to be reliable and worthy of my attention. It is not important to me to verify who a source is completely. I don't need to meet every being face to face in order to consider their words and infer from them various qualities and motives. I am not helpless in that regard. I can't verify the identity of all people who call me on the phone or speak to me on the internet, but I can get a feel for what they are about anyway. This does not trouble me. When it comes to the Ra group, I can detect no agenda other than wanting to be of service. They were meticulous about honoring free will. They were not flattering or obsequious towards the L/L group. They did their best to tell it like it is without instilling unnecessary fear. They embodied the qualities of other high level teachers with whom I have familiarized myself with in the past.

I know there are many people on Avalon who have had a lot of negative traumatic experiences, and so have understandably developed some major trust issues beyond at time which is perhaps warranted. This is unfortunate, because it can be a hindrance when it comes to them encountering things that might help them that they should be able to figure out are trustworthy. In that regard, the trauma that has been inflicted on them in the past, if it was intended to slow or hinder their progress on the trail of truth seeking, is still paying off dividends by those who inflicted it.

Quote So I caution people not to believe me or accept what I say as truth. I tell people to do their own research and do not accept some other entity as a source for their truth.
    Again, my "source for truth" is me, and my own faculties of mind, body of knowledge, my experience and my discernment. And nothing personal, but you don't have to warn me from accepting what you say is truth, because being an abductee, and being someone who has written about his involvement with black magic in past incarnations, I already sort of place you in the "possibly distorted and unreliable" category, at least by the standards that I proceed with and operate by. Not to say that I won't hear you out and that I don't see any value in your writings. There are reasons why I think certain people are targeted for these things, I think.

Quote If you don't mind my asking, did you read THE EYE OF RA in its entirety? I ask this because I've really gone in depth on this subject in that book and have even included some of my personal experiences with channeling.
    I have not read it entirely. But I did read the section where you talked about your experiences with the lady channeling the dodgy "Pleiadian" stuff. I have learned from my own experiences to steer clear of such people. But I would submit that if one cannot tell the difference between such channelers and the body of work produced by the L/L Group, if one can't see the difference in quality, then I would say such a person is lacking knowledge, discernment, insight and is generally not a very perceptive individual and they should probably steer clear of anything that requires them to have these qualities.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 12th March 2015 at 16:05.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

26. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

Hey, Maunagarjana -- Have you seen this video?

http://meemsy.com/v/30137

One of my favorite lines from it is:

"How can we wake up if we don't have discernment?"

TLC

27. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    I have not read it entirely. But I did read the section where you talked about your experiences with the lady channeling the dodgy "Pleiadian" stuff. I have learned from my own experiences to steer clear of such people. But I would submit that if one cannot tell the difference between such channelers and the body of work produced by the L/L Group, if one can't see the difference in quality, then I would say such a person is lacking knowledge, discernment, insight and is generally not a very perceptive individual and they should probably steer clear of anything that requires them to have these qualities.
    Here lies the problem, one who preaches what they believe to be true is followed by someone lacking in discernment although I don't want to step in and say 'your belief is wrong' because to them it is true, mine might be wrong but to me it is true and the thought of leading others astray prevents me from declaring the truth to the world. Obviously some rogues know this and play the game, perhaps the world needs a lesson in using discernment to sniff out the BS.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

TrumanCash (19th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

Thanks for your post, BF88. I try to remind people as much as I can the inherent problems with "belief".

My main focus is not to simply accept another entity/being/person as a source for truth on blind faith or "belief". I like to remind people that they can discover truth themselves but it necessarily involves doing extensive past life work to first discover who they are as a spiritual being. This process is not based upon belief, but upon memory. It is basically no different than remembering what one had for breakfast yesterday.

We all use memory and could not function without it. I often wonder if people ever stop and realize how important memory is to their very existence. Survival in the physical universe obviously depends upon memory, even to the basics of how one procures food and water. But from my own experience survival as a spiritual being also depends upon memory. I've learned from restoring memory that the old adage first know thyself is a useful place to start based upon both logic and experience.

TLC

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BF88 (19th March 2015), william r sanford72 (21st March 2015)

31. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Hi Trumancash, I hope all is well. I try to do past life memory recall but all I can remember is the pre birth stuff in and out the matrix. Do you think it is possible this is all there is to it (this is my opinion) or I am not digging deep enough? There is one where apparently, from what I can gather, I needed a lesson in humility for want of a better phrase. Basically it involved me 'waking up' in a human body of a man a some time between Jesus and now and proclaiming I was the second coming (I do not claim this by the way) and my wife got the local church men and I was hung. It was a very brief experience which leads me to believe it was the 'synthetic experiences' or 'screen memories' rather than a full past life.

I wouldn't call the pre birth stuff a past life, more of a continuation. I say this because the memory is very specific in that I came here to do experience the human experience from the perspective of human beings, rather than observe from outside so it isn't like I died and came back. Another reason for this is the process I remember going through 'creating' a body or merging one, non physically. The best way I could describe this is having an OBE in reverse but with three or more 'bodies' coming together in the most uncomfortable way possible and feeling weight or pressure for the first time. Terrible explanation I know but I hope you get what I mean.

I lean more towards this as my truth as another memory, the one of the processing or implant electro shock place (that I believe happened in a certain stately home or manor house but this may have been an illusion) I was informed that I had always chosen to forget previous times I had been born here. I had always simply believed this as true but not any more.

Any ideas anyone? Either way although I am pretty sure I have figured out where the trickery has happened, as terrible as it sounds I am quite looking forward to 'moving on' from here as I think that is the only time I will really find out the truth. I'll just enjoy the ride until that day and would advise others to do the same, but don't take my word for it if it sounds wrong for you!

32. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

What is the technique(s) that you are using for past life memory recall?

33. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

I just try to replay the events that I am trying to remember but with more of a focus on the details such as the local environment, other beings around and the general atmosphere of the place that I may have taken in subconsciously. If you imagine playing a video over and over to see the more minute details of it but doing it from both a first and third person perspective, as in reliving the experience and then watching myself in it. I try to think what feelings (of my own and those of other beings) I may have had in the situation which would lead to how I would react to what is happening.

I often get stuck as there is only so much information available to recall and I end up trying to sequence events together to try and put them in order and fill in the blanks with speculation to see if it fits, most of the time it does not. I will often see something or someone that will make me remember something, perhaps a place I have been to or situation I have been in that will lead to more memory coming to the surface to fill those blanks in although seeing such things are quite rare now.

I'll give you an example: There is a politician in the European Parliament that as soon as I saw his face on TV brought back memories from being a child of about 7 where a being seemed to just appear in my room as if it opened my bedroom window from the outside, the window was shut I just saw his head and arms and it looked like this politician but 20 years younger. What makes this particular event strange is this is the being that I have the memory of travelling with to this place for the purpose of being born here and now and was present in the whole 'reverse OBE feeling gravity or pressure for the first time' situation I previously mentioned. I couldn't say if it is actually him without getting near him physically and judging his reaction to me something which I do not plan on doing as it would involve a trip to Brussels and a lot of messing around, but, it just shows how something as simple as seeing a face can bring a whole load of memories to the surface.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2015)

35. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

Thanks for the clarification, BF88. You might want to consider finding a person who is experienced in past life memory retrieval to help guide you in recovering memories. I have also recovered memories by myself, but it is far easier and more effective to have someone guide me, especially when the memories/incidents seem difficult to recover. Most of my past life memory recovery was done with the help of an experienced person to guide the memory retrieval sessions. Personally, I like the Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) techniques the best and I definitely don't use any type of hypnotism (though I once used it for about four sessions and I didn't like the way it made me feel.)

TLC

36. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast