+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #281
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

How does the hollow Earth fit into all of this? All planets are hollow inside right? Are the people living there on the same side as the manipulators? Or maybe they just don't care? I mean they're living inside a prison planet so is the hollow Earth a prison place too? Who lives there anyway? Are the tales of Admiral Byrd true? What about Billie Woodard, if anyone is familiar with him? Olaf Jansen said he met very tall men inside. What dimension do the people living there reside in? Maybe there's multiple dimensions? (just like the surface). Are the people living inside trapped into the reincarnation cycles too? I have many more questions

2. Link to Post #282
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by razvan (here)
    Hi Herve, it's good to be here
    And about what you said... Spencer said that he published his book before the scientology ideas appeared. So my point is just that we can't know for sure which came first: the chicken or the egg? Maybe he is a liar or maybe he is sincere, I don't know and to be honest I don't care that much, it doesn't make that much of a difference. It's just that when I look back, I realize I have been wrong many times about things I used to be 100% sure about. So now I am rarely jumping to conclusions without hard evidence.
    Hello razvan!

For accuracy's sake, Spencer didn't publish his book until after 2000...

He claims the interview and transcriptions took place in the late 40's... which is contradicted by the multiple, misplaced anachronisms which didn't exist at the time of the transcriptions and came to be much later on than Hubbard's publications... that's the hard evidence. It's however entirely your sovereign right to dismiss such
    Well, I would not try to judge something because it has misplaced anachronisms, especially if we are dealing with extraterrestrial phenomenon. There might be a lot of disinformation in that book, but I think there are a lot of truths as well, the best thing we can do is to try and filter these informations.

EDIT: It would be nice if you could just post a few examples, I'm really curious.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RTamas For This Post:

william r sanford72 (11th February 2016)

4. Link to Post #283
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by RTamas (here)
    [...]
    ... I would not try to judge something because it has misplaced anachronisms...
    [...]
    Then I would have severe reservations about conclusions based on an amputated body of data...

Quote EDIT: It would be nice if you could just post a few examples, I'm really curious.
    See: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

TrumanCash (6th August 2015), william r sanford72 (4th November 2015)

6. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,827 times in 1,353 posts

Having had some experience with Scientology myself, I also came to the same conclusion as Bill Ryan when I listened to Spencer's interview on Jeff Rense's 10 July 2008 show, which is now on YouTube. He successfully hoodwinked Jeff by presenting his work of fiction as a true story. I immediately recognized that he was a Scientologist by his choice of words on this interview. Then when I read "Alien Interview" I knew it was without a doubt an elaborate hoax. I was shocked that anyone would do this.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Hervé (6th August 2015), Jake (7th August 2015), mab777 (26th January 2017), seko (6th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (6th February 2016), william r sanford72 (6th August 2015)

8. Link to Post #285
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote The purpose of the thread is to examine the various levels of the matrix and explore solutions to improve conditions within the matrix.
    Quote Sublunar Operations Update

Sublunar operations continue. Most of the plasma generators and plasma strangelet bombs on man-made satellites have been disabled, including those on the thirteen NROL-39 »octopus« satellites:

http://consciouslifenews.com/beyond-...-seal/1168464/

Something is beyond your reach, indeed!

This has effectively loosened the Matrix control over the surface population to the point ...
    Quote First, they will begin to disrupt the scalar weather modification programs and mind control programs of the ionospheric heaters:
    Cobra Ypdate 8-6-15… “Sublunar Operations Update”

Posted on 2015/08/07

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...ations-update/

9. Link to Post #286
    Thanks

For those who might not have noticed I have posted a link to Makia Freeman's article entitled "The New World Order Agenda is the Alien Agenda" over in the conspiracy section here.

This is a very well-written article that is well worth the time to read, IMO.

TLC

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Iloveyou (24th November 2017), mab777 (26th January 2017), Rosana (24th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (6th November 2015), Wide-Eyed (6th February 2016), william r sanford72 (4th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

When you finish reading THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET and THE EYE OF RA (all chapters above from both books), please email TrumanCash@live.com for the password (link) to the "Final Degree of Illumination" (Chapter 13).

This email address is 'unavailable'. Does anyone have a copy of Chapter 13 please?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eco For This Post:

Shannon (5th February 2016), TrumanCash (14th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #288
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Eco (here)
    When you finish reading THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET and THE EYE OF RA (all chapters above from both books), please email TrumanCash@live.com for the password (link) to the "Final Degree of Illumination" (Chapter 13).

This email address is 'unavailable'. Does anyone have a copy of Chapter 13 please?
    I've never heard of this but would love to eventually be a part of this email thingy. His books are kind of "must read" at some point of the investigative/researcher/ truth seeker journey...well I say it should be, so let be written, yada yada.
    I just finished both, but am rereading the of eye of ra, because I took an unexpected break in the middle of it and rushed reading the ending basically skimming...but this isn't the kind of book you can skim, especially if your finding answers by paying attention to the details, which is a huge part of why trumans writing speaks volumes.

If theres a real email addy out there that's be cool to have

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

TrumanCash (14th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (6th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

Lol I finished eye of ra and know why I missed that email. I skipped it. I guess I went to pg 124 but am glad reread it. Lots of important stuff in the second half of the book.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

TrumanCash (14th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #290
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Lol I finished eye of ra and know why I missed that email. I skipped it. I guess I went to pg 124 but am glad reread it. Lots of important stuff in the second half of the book.
    So what is it? Put that flare out and give addy

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Shannon (7th February 2016), TrumanCash (14th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wide-Eyed (here)
    So what is it? Put that flare out and give addy
    The addy in the post up above is not valid. That's the only I got

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

21. Link to Post #292
    Thanks

I've never heard of this but would love to eventually be a part of this email thingy. His books are kind of "must read" at some point of the investigative/researcher/ truth seeker journey...well I say it should be, so let be written, yada yada.
    I just finished both, but am rereading the of eye of ra, because I took an unexpected break in the middle of it and rushed reading the ending basically skimming...but this isn't the kind of book you can skim, especially if your finding answers by paying attention to the details, which is a huge part of why trumans writing speaks volumes.

If theres a real email addy out there that's be cool to have
    My bad ST, I should have been more clear where I got that info from. As you found out, it is the last page of The Eye of Ra. I agree with you, for anyone wanting some info on actual abductions, both books are full of detailed accounts. I wonder just how much of it still goes on?

Yes, somewhere to meet with likeminded explorers would be nice.

Chapter 13 could be a mystery, unless truman comes to the party.
    Last edited by Eco; 9th February 2016 at 21:02.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Eco For This Post:

23. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

Hi, folks. Sorry that I haven't been paying enough attention to this thread in order to answer questions. I'll check in more often.

The Chapter 13 and that email no longer exist. Chapter 13 was about the techniques I used to retrieve abduction and past life memories so that other people could also use the techniques for research and/or healing. As I mentioned previously on this thread, I recommend Traumatic Incident Reduction at www.tir.org.

Update: It's been four years since my last abduction and subsequent telepathic communication with the Grays that were abducting and implanting me to request an end to the abductions (covered in the first page of this thread). So far they have kept their word and have not abducted me again. I am very thankful for that.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 16th February 2016 at 16:29.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (16th February 2016), Eco (14th February 2016), mab777 (18th July 2016), Shannon (14th February 2016), william r sanford72 (17th July 2016)

25. Link to Post #294
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Folks!, when are you going to stop playing with EFFECTS ?

26. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

European Commission President Says he Spoke to Leaders of Other Planets about Brexit

Written by Dr Michael Salla on July 2, 2016. Posted in exonews, exopolitics research

In a speech before the European Parliament discussing the consequences of the Brexit vote, the President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, made the stunning comment that he had spoken about it to “leaders of other planets.” Juncker’s comment suggests that world leaders are in communication with extraterrestrials, which closely monitor global events and assess their geopolitical and ‘exopolitical’ impact.

Juncker’s speech was given on June 28 at an emergency meeting in Brussels by the European Parliament. Here is what he said in French along with the English translation:

“Il faut savoir que ceux qui nous observent de loin sont très inquiets. J’ai vu et entendu et écouté plusieurs des dirigeants d’autres planètes qui sont très inquiets puisqu’ils s’interrogent sur la voie que l’union européenne va poursuivre. Et donc, if faut rassurer, et les européens, et ceux qui nous observent de plus… loin.”

“It should be known that those who observe us from afar are very worried. I met and heard and listened to several of the leaders from other planets who are very concerned because they question the path the European Union will engage on. And so, a soothing is needed for both the Europeans and those who observe us from … farther away.”

I cannot verify this specific information, but my research into ET manipulation of the leaders of countries as well as religions and secret societies reveals that this would be par for the course if true.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ecnal61 (26th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2017), mab777 (18th July 2016), Unicorn (12th January 2017), william r sanford72 (17th July 2016)

28. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

I haven't posted anything on this thread for some time so I want to let people know that I am doing well, enjoying life and have not been abducted for several years since I came to an agreement with the Grays to end the abductions. Amazing! I am thankful.

I just posted some information about Mantids, etc, as it relates to Simon Parkes' recent interview here.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th January 2017), mab777 (26th January 2017), Unicorn (12th January 2017)

30. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

When I first published my books revealing the Extra-Terrestrial Conspiracy in the mid-90s, I came out with information that had not been reported by anyone regarding the subject of "UFOs", abductions and contacts with ETs. I was way out beyond the fringe, so most were not interested in my discoveries that necessarily addressed the subject of abductees/contactees being followed from lifetime to lifetime. It also involved the extremely well hidden machinations of Mantis beings, often called "Mantids" or "Mantis" in the in-between lives area. That is where the Mantids are very busy spinning complex illusions with their technology which appears to be magical and heavenly. This is all coordinated with the activities of the Annunaki.

It takes a lot of past life work and uncovering abductions before this very occluded area becomes visible. It necessarily involves out-of-body abductions upon body death or near death experiences (NDEs).

At first glance these ETs appear to be glowing, loving light beings. Sort of similar to the glowing ETs in the Cocoon movies. As I discovered, the glow is is just an illusion created by telepathic hypnosis. Underneath that illusion is a Mantid. The illusion is sometimes called a "screen memory" or "false memory". It appears that it was Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic who first discovered these screen memory illusions and how to expose them.

Even Linda Moulton Howe apparently had a difficult time believing my experiences when she read my books when I first published THE EYE OF RA in 1996. However, in more recent times she revealed in YouTube videos that she now gets it.

It appears that more people are now ready to look beyond the fringe vis-a-vis the mind set of the early to mid-nineties. I have therefore decided to start accepting interviews to help expose the Extra-Terrestrial Conspiracy. I am also planning on creating an e-book on the Mantid agenda or simply creating a new thread on that subject.

Also, I recently posted a message to Mantids here.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 25th January 2017 at 08:51.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

flaredl (9th February 2017), Hervé (25th January 2017), mab777 (26th January 2017), Unicorn (25th January 2017)

32. Link to Post #298
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Truman, I wonder how do you think about " Twin Souls" or "one soul different bodies"phenomenon? I heard from some folks before that a soul can have more than one incarnated bodies, and these incarnations share same past life memories. This makes me feel really confused. Have you found any relevant cases in your past life research ?
    Last edited by Kristal Star; 26th January 2017 at 04:41.

33. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

I have not personally run into such a case.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Unicorn (26th January 2017)

35. Link to Post #300
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Kristal Star (here)
    Hello Truman, I wonder how do you think about " Twin Souls" or "one soul different bodies"phenomenon? I heard from some folks before that a soul can have more than one incarnated bodies, and these incarnations share same past life memories. This makes me feel really confused. Have you found any relevant cases in your past life research ?
    Hello, Kristal Star.

I had a conscious out of body experience (COBE; no lapses in consciousness from start to finish) several years ago in which I experienced two lifetimes. I induced this COBE with my intent focused on experiencing past lives. I consider the experience one of my most profound OBEs.

There was being with me throughout the experience, a guide of some sort. Entering each of the two lifetimes involved stepping through a doorway, with the door itself opened by the guide. The first doorway that I passed through brought me to an existence of a woman who lived/lives in early 15th century England; the second doorway led me to an existence of a woman who lived/lives in a town in South Carolina -- and who was alive during the year 2003. How do I know these time periods? Because I was conscious, or aware, of this current lifetime, the one in which that I am member of this forum, and I simply asked at points in the experience, "What year is this?" I did not ask the guide; rather, I asked people existing in those realities. I can't say that I know for certain that the 2003 experience is a parallel lifetime, but my initial instinct was it is that or time traveling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast