+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,763 times in 1,345 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

I'd like to express a concern over the direction that ET contact research has gone over the past two and a half decades. I think it started out great with the work of Barbara Bartholic and Karla Turner, but as one might expect the CIA, etc, muddied the waters.

One of the main points that I try to stress is that anyone can do their own hands on research if they really want to instead of just trying to figure out who's telling the truth and who isn't on YouTube, etc.

I am one of the most debunkable abduction researchers on the planet because I went further down the rabbit hole than previous researchers to reveal the Earth matrix. It was my intense desire to discover the truth that made it possible for me to stumble into and reveal the matrix created by the Extra-terrestrial conspirators (ETCs). These ETs control Earth's belief systems so my research documentation is seldom believed as it countradicts what most people believe.

However, anyone can do the same research and discover the same phenomena that I discovered over twenty years ago. Even Linda Moulton Howe at that time could not wrap her mind around these discoveries after reading my books and politely indicated that the information was not credible to her. Now she finally gets it.

And this also demonstrates that researchers sometimes avoid going out beyond the fringe because they want to appear to be credible. By kowtowing to public opinion based upon the public's very limited and manipulated view of reality, we seldom arrive at the truth of things. It's really all about us as spiritual beings.

Anyone can find abductees, and using the same easy-to-learn techniques that I used, can discover that the abducting ETs follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime and sometimes place them in government, secret society, religious sects, etc, in order to control the planetary societal structures and create endless chaos and wars. In this way one can discover for him or herself how the Earth matrix has been formed to keep mankind in spiritual darkness. One can actually see the man behind the curtain who is pulling the strings of mass mind control. As Mark Phillips has said: "Mind control equals information control."

My research is also different because I have never sought credibility. I have no use for it. The desire to be credible can actually keep researchers from actually getting at the truth because they may feel that it may make them unpopular or lower book sales, etc. Actually, I think my lack of credibility has protected me from harassment or attacks by government "spooks".

It kind of astounds me that after twenty years I am still the only one doing this kind of research that actually gets to the bottom of how the Grays, Mantids, Reptilians and Annunaki have controlled this planet for thousands of years. Go figure.

The world is filled with armchair philosophers who do little or no actual research at all and view themselves as "experts" on the subject of ETs and their ships. Are people just too darn lazy?

Why do some abduction researchers, whose research techniques are very sloppy (e.g., asking leading questions, implanting suggestions,etc, like Jacobs and Hopkins), get their books published easily and others are ignored?

Why does one need to be a media personality to draw attention to one's research or experiences? To me it's pretty much a circus nowadays. I just have to shake my head.

I do not want to be in the spotlight--What I wanted to see is other people learning the simple techniques I used to discover the same phenomena concerning the ET groups who are keeping us from seeing the truth. The truth can really set us free.

But as long as people just get information from media personalities, CIA-sponsored researchers, YouTube, etc, we will not make any progress to free mankind with the truth which anyone with sufficient intelligence can research and discover for themselves by working with abductees.

And it is very important point I am making here because it is the abductees/contactees who are the ones directly interfacing with ETs, so that is where one can discover what the ETs are doing. This is just common sense!

We can endlessly chase "UFOs" without ever discovering what they are doing. To see something in the sky that one cannot identify tells us virtually nothing at all. But working with abductees gives us a window to see what is actually going on behind the scenes. It is the "Toto" that pulls back the curtain.

So why are not more people doing this? The techniques are so easy to learn that in one case I taught the non-hypnotic techniques to someone on another forum whom I never met in person. She then successfully used the techniques to help a member of the Illuminati who had watched a human sacrifice and was then later subjected to trauma-based mind control. He was very distraught but that was all cleared up with these simple techniques.

So in getting at the truth in this way one can also help people with past traumas that can be triggered at any time. These are win-win techniques. The trauma of abductions can be relieved.

So if anyone out there is very serious about doing their own research instead of being an armchair speculator or relying on dubious information from channeled entities or CIA operatives, etc, I will be happy to help them learn these simple, common sense techniques that do not involve hypnotism. Just PM me if you are serious about it. We really need people to do this. I shouldn't be the only one doing this research!

The truth is not "out there". It is within--It's already in our heads, so to speak. Just learn how to get through the amnesia and telepathic "screen memories" of ETs. It's not that hard.

And May the Truth Set Us Free,
    TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 27th May 2017 at 16:40.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BMJ (29th May 2017), Bruno (13th June 2017), Chris Gilbert (13th June 2017), dan33 (28th September 2017), Daughter of Time (27th May 2017), DNA (4th June 2017), Fanna (27th May 2017), findingneo (9th October 2017), Flash (12th June 2017), fourty-two (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Iloveyou (24th November 2017), mountain_jim (28th May 2017), Noelle (27th May 2017), Rosana (24th February 2019), Unicorn (27th May 2017), we-R-one (1st June 2017)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I am still making my way through the info in this thread, which is a good one. Thank you! And I will be PMing you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

DNA (4th June 2017), TrumanCash (28th May 2017), we-R-one (1st June 2017)

5. Link to Post #303
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    And as I have written in other posts, anyone can learn the same safe, non-hypnotic memory recovery techniques that I used to reveal the ET-created matrix by working with abductees. By doing this one does not have to rely on or waste time listening to any "government" whistleblowers or CIA-sponsored "researchers" to get at the truth.

But soap operas are addictive, so it's easier to engage in bashing the messenger than actually doing one's own research, which takes real effort, time and dedication to discovering the truth of what's really going on.

Why not take a more positive approach with hands on research instead of playing into the dark side's divisive polarity circus?
    Hi Truman,
    We haven't met yet and I've been wanting to answer your current post, but find myself always short on time. I wanted to validate your remarks on researching as this has been the same approach I've taken for many years. I couldn't agree with you more on your statement above which I pulled off the Corey thread.

I've been researching since 2009...enough to know, I don't know 'jack', but I know enough to keep my head above water...at least I think I do, lol. I've done much research on past lives and have learned a lot! My message is the same as yours...if you want truth, study your past lives, no stone unturned and you will find truths you can't even anticipate. This is what has happened to me and why I tout the same as yourself because I can see the value. I charge nothing for what I uncover and try and help those interested in pursuing the same. I've spent countless hours pounding out posts on a couple of forums sharing my story. I'm sure you can only imagine the bull crap I've endured for doing so as you've experienced it yourself. I even show people how I'm doing it and get criticized! Seriously??...lol. Unbelievable....I can see people have sadly lost their ability to process information or discern. I say this with all due respect and it's why I have gone through great pains to walk people through my discoveries so they can learn what I've learned.

I'm led to believe that most don't 'get it' and aren't ready for the next step. They don't see the value, because they don't know, that they don't know...meaning they are unable to see what they're missing if that makes sense. They will not do the hard researching. I do understand it's not for everyone. It takes time and patience something many don't have. If I had to guess, you probably have many posters that are at work all day, check in on the forum make a comment here or there and then when they get off work, they have a family, yard work to tend to, etc...which leaves no time for the needed research. That being said, I still wonder if people spent a little time researching with the same effort they put into following all the Corey threads, they might be surprised at what they find.

I haven't had time to go through your entire thread or read your books. I know little about alien abductions as it doesn't 'appear' to be a current issue for me. Still I do see some similarities in our research findings, so maybe as I explore more I will find additional commonalities. I just wanted you to know I 'hear you' and understand the value of doing one's own research rather than relying on CIA infiltrated whistleblowers and organizations. Hopefully more in the future will understand.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 1st June 2017 at 20:13.

6. Link to Post #304
    Thanks

Well stated we-R-one. And thanks for the post.

Please let me know if you find abductees to work with and what your results are. It would be great if the ET phenomena and technology I describe could be validated by other independent researchers that abductees are followed from lifetime to lifetime and are sometimes placed in high-level positions in religious sects, secret societies and government/military positions. We certainly need more people doing this, IMO. And the added benefit of that is that it gives us an inside looking at the true history of Earth and who is running the show.

The way I ran into other abductees was by openly talking about it. I eventually found and worked with over forty abductees this way. For example, sometimes a person would just want to remember their own past lives and unbeknownst to them they were abductees. I think by talking openly about abductions it can trigger those experiences without a person being aware of it because it is on an unconscious level.

Of course, I would tell the person I'm working with that I would keep their identity private using a pen name if I could just use the information from the sessions. I always asked permission on this point. One abductee I worked with did not want any of the information published so I respected her wishes and never wrote anything about it. I think people need to be reassured on this point so they don't have reservations about talking about their own experiences.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 4th June 2017 at 17:30.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th June 2017), Bruno (13th June 2017), DNA (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), mab777 (5th June 2017), we-R-one (4th June 2017)

8. Link to Post #305
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

I'd like to express a concern over the direction that ET contact research has gone over the past two and a half decades. I think it started out great with the work of Barbara Bartholic and Karla Turner, but as one might expect the CIA, etc, muddied the waters.

Well lets be honest, Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic's research is/was terrifying, absolutely terrifying.
    Can we put that any other way? I don't think so.
    They were both probably killed for their ground breaking work. This added to the fact that not a few of the people who had their abduction cases reviewed by these two seemed to have had their lives seriously affected and or terminated as a result of having worked with them.
    Myself personally? I'm a fairly exposed person to this kind of information and what these two had to say put me in a state of cognitive dissidence for damn near a year while I grappled with the ramifications of what they were saying.
    So what I'm saying is, there are not too many folks who can handle this.
    I think of the book "The Giver" when I think of the few who can handle this type of information. It is absolutely not for everyone and in my personal life I've absolutely never recommended the Turner/Bartholic work due to knowing how few can or should try to handle this.
    You need to be able to exercise extreme detachment in order to handle these works, a trait that is not very common in my opinion.
    Even Turner herself stated that she didn't recommend this study to most, nor does she recommend folks to be regressed, this in the Art Bell interview she did.

It's so funny you would mention the CIA muddying the waters with fakes.
    I went to a Barbara Marciniak lecture back in 07', and after I stayed and asked her a few questions.
    Her replies and demeanor totally made me think she was a complete fraud, and more to the point I had the absolute "feeling" that she was a CIA plant.

The truth is not "out there". It is within--It's already in our heads, so to speak. Just learn how to get through the amnesia and telepathic "screen memories" of ETs. It's not that hard.
    I'm personally of the belief that Turner was correct in saying one should be careful in so far as what one should undertake and or what one can handle in this respect.
    As for myself, I have no plans what so ever on being regressed in this manner or of having any regression type therapy ever done.
    I've taken the red pill often enough to know it's dangers, and when we talk of personally exposing ourselves to this type of personal information, in so far as the Turner/Bartholic information is concerned I've learned enough, there is no way I'm going to remove the last barriers of deniability, that plausible last vestige of being able to keep my sanity.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (13th June 2017), Flash (11th June 2017), fourty-two (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), TrumanCash (5th June 2017)

10. Link to Post #306
    Thanks

Yes, I agree. When one takes the red pill there can be a severe reality adjustment that can be disturbing for some. And when you take the red pill there's no turning back because one cannot then unknow it. Perhaps this is why many people choose denial as a way of dealing with it.

However, for me it was different since it was actually happening to me, I did not understand it and I just had to know what was going on. By confronting it I actually became stronger because I had to face my fear. I even telepathed to the Grays that I demanded that I will consciously board the ship of my free will. I drove out into the mountains and spent the night in the van waiting. Of course, nothing happened but this experience caused me to face my fear.

So later I had no fear in driving out to the underground base and getting abducted twice into the base. However, when I discovered firsthand that "the government" was working side by side with Grays in this base, I have to admit that it caused a very uncomfortable and dramatic shift in my viewpoint. I often state that something snapped in my brain--a severe reality adjustment. In spite of the fact that they threatened me to keep my mouth shut, I still speak out and basically seceded from the United States of America. I think we should create a new country, the "united states of awareness" and live under natural law instead political law.

Interesting what you said about Barbara Marciniak because I discovered firsthand that the channeled "Pleiadians" were a fraud. They told me that they weren't even from the Pleiades and that they were from another dimension. Then I found that they lied to me about the Pleiadians rescuing me from the Grays. I cover this in the "Journey to Discovery" chapter in the EYE OF RA.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 5th June 2017 at 23:21.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (13th June 2017), Flash (11th June 2017), fourty-two (6th June 2017), Rosana (24th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #307
    Thanks

Default ABDUCTIONS: Humor or serious approach

The subject of whether to use humor vis-a-vis ET abductions has been recently touched on in another thread. I have some experience with this subject and will give my perspective.

After having been traumatized not only this lifetime but in numerous previous lifetimes vis-a-vis Earth, I can now address the subject from a humorous perspective. Recovering the memories of past abductions has been very beneficial for me in that I had to face the pain and trauma of physical abductions in order to release it. I've also consciously and intentionally let go of it all. Also, a broader understanding of the bigger picture of the matrix has been not just helpful, but essential.

I am very happy and I am producing a musical comedy stage play called "Conspiracy Nuts". Not to give away the whole plot with the twists and turns, but it is about the band at a conspiracy convention getting abducted by aliens. The play features some of the songs I have written. I am currently having a great time rehearsing with our ever-expanding band, "Doc Peenac and the Inside Job." I am taking a very light-hearted approach to the subject so there will not be the usual Grays, Mantids, Reptilians, Annunaki, etc, in the play. I do not intend to trigger people--plenty of that already.

The play is in the style of the 50s/60s sci-fi fiction. It's just for fun!

However, it's more than a bit ironic that after spending a portion of my life devoting my serious attention to the non-fictional experience of ET contact and abductions, I would wrap it up with a fictional comedy.

I cannot dispute that it is important to focus on the facts and reality of ET contact and abductions in a serious manner. However, one can become so immersed in seriousness that it can really wear on a person. At some point I think it is healthy to step back a bit and have a laugh or two.

Laughter is a great release valve. And for me it has been very helpful in relation to my experiences and the whole UFO/ET phenomenon. (In a way I feel sorry for the ETs involved because I never saw them smile or laugh or have fun.)

Also, I find it very interesting that in spite of all the past trauma I'm still alive, doing better than ever and enjoying life to its fullest.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 11th June 2017 at 18:27.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (11th June 2017), Bluegreen (11th June 2017), Bruno (13th June 2017), Dylansdad (11th June 2017), Flash (11th June 2017), mab777 (16th August 2017), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

14. Link to Post #308
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think that humor is a coping mechanism, and works much more successfully than coping mechanisms that dull the mind like alcohol or drugs. Many of the famous classical comedians developed their humor from very harsh starts in life. Humor became a functional (versus dysfunctional) coping strategy.

To this day, I am quite wary of individuals who are constantly dead serious. I fear that there is much emotional baggage there that is repressed beneath an ironclad veneer of sober judgment. I notice that young adults who take on an interest in a topic are often tediously serious. I understand this, but find it quite annoying to be chastised by "kids" half my age (or more so) because I do not share their semi-religious fervor for a topic. In all likelihood, at a past phase of my life, I may have shared that fervor.

But such earnest "seekers" need to understand that humor is a very important coping mechanism for some of us. If they wish to take that away from us, do they plan to take on our psychological care, our well being, our PTSD?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

TrumanCash (11th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

Thanks for your post, Dylansdad. I can certainly relate to that.

I think one of the insidious aspects of the sociopathic ETs and their sociopathic human henchman is to try diminish our positive emotional behaviors like humor, creativity, love and just plain fun and to invoke fear, hate and other negative emotions as behavior control mechanisms. The cure for that--to be redundant--is humor, creativity, love and just plain fun! We don't have to agree to fall into their web of darkness.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th July 2017), mab777 (12th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

I have found a TIR facilitator with in driving distance. I did have an appointment booked for July but had to reschedule due to an upcoming surgery. I am hopeful to see her in August now. I can't wait! Thank you Truman Cash

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th October 2020), TrumanCash (13th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

I just wrote a post about doing good ET contact research (and about pseudo-researchers) here.

What I would really like to see is more people becoming ET contact researchers and duplicating the research I have done. As I have said before, I am willing to help others learn these simple, yet very effective techniques that do not use hypnotism (which is totally unnecessary and can lead to implanting suggestible subjects).

If enough people are interested we could arrange a class to learn the techniques and how to find abductees for research. This is the best way to go about it. Anyone with adequate intelligence can do this and you will be surprised how simple it is. We can counter the ubiquitous disinformation on ETs and get some really solid research going on this by other people besides myself. You will find the same phenomena that I discovered!

These techniques unravel the matrix of lies and go deeper down the rabbit hole than any other researchers have gone. Apparently, I was the first one to discover that ETs follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime and sometimes use abductees in religions, secret societies, government conspiracies, etc, to create endless wars and chaos on Earth. However, I'm not anyone special--I just sort of stubbled into it because of my previous abductions and contacts.

I cannot stress how important this research is and that others need to do it, too. There is so much disinformation out there that needs to be countered with truth. It appears that the disinformation campaigns have been ramped up lately by media like Gaia TV, et al, so we need to respond with facts instead of warm and fuzzy belief systems.

I cannot do this alone. Notice how I'm not asked to be interviewed. (Actually, I don't mind that because I'm a rather private person who does not need my ego stroked on YouTube or Gaia TV, etc.) In fact, my research flies in the face of all this bullsh*t propaganda so more people need to do it.

Please forgive me if I sound pedantic and overly repetitious about this but I need to stress the importance of others doing this research.

If you want to become more than just a spectator to all the disinfo and you're willing to roll up your sleeves and actually do something about changing the current scene of disinformation and get the truth out, then please contact me here with a private message.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th July 2017 at 16:37.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th July 2017), solosequenosenada (6th September 2017)

22. Link to Post #312
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

There's TIR workshops held regularly in Ann Arbor, Michigan about 15 minutes from where I live, I'm considering signing up for one. It interests me.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 6th July 2017 at 22:44.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

TrumanCash (7th July 2017)

24. Link to Post #313
    Thanks

MEMORY RECOVERY TECHNIQUES FOR PAST LIFE AND ET ABDUCTION RESEARCH

I should also note that a TIR practitioner may not know about ET "screen memories" per se, which are false, implanted memories, but they use techniques that naturally expose the deception. So I would recommend that they read my books to familiarize them with this and other phenomena related to ET abductions.

Also, one can find people called "auditors" who have left the church of $cientology who use the same techniques, but some of these people may still hold onto some of the disinfo that was taught to them. This is due to Hubbard having a sociopathic, narcissistic side. So I would caution to use discernment and common sense to separate the wheat from the chaff. One might also use the search terms "free zone scientology" or "free zone auditors" to locate a practitioner.

The book DIANETICS also presents the "earlier-similar" trauma reduction technique (which was originally discovered by Sigmund Freud) but it is way too verbose and the basic techniques are simple and easy to learn in a short amount of time. I also never used the "repeater technique" presented in the book as it is akin to asking a leading question, IMO.

As I get the time I will write more about the techniques I used--and didn't use--in my research. In the meantime feel free to pose questions on this thread about the techniques I used.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th July 2017 at 15:16.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th July 2017), Chris Gilbert (18th October 2020), fourty-two (8th July 2017), mab777 (16th August 2017), solosequenosenada (6th September 2017), sunflower (7th July 2017)

26. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

LEADING QUESTIONS

One of the problems with so much of the abduction and past life work that is being done and has been done is that the hypnotist asks leading questions. This can affect the subject's perceptions of the incidents that are being addressed and can even derail the process to discover the truth about past traumatic incidents. This can be especially problematic if the subject is suggestible.

Here is an example to illustrate the suggestibility factor. The school that I attended occasionally had various people put on a show for the grade and high school students. One time a stage hypnotist demonstrated what can be done to control people.

The first thing he did was have them put their attention on a candle. Pretty soon the more suggestible people went into a trance. The hypnotist then told the people who did not fall into a trance to go back to their seats. This weeded out the least suggestible people and then the suggestible ones were further hypnotized and controlled.

Therefore, due to the phenomenon of suggestibility it is very important not to ask leading questions or give anything but general guidance.

Terminology: Guide and Subject

Since I don't use hypnotism on others I will refer to the person conducting the session as the "guide" instead of hypnotist. I will refer to the person receiving the memory recovery session as the "subject".

The guide begins the session with the voluntary agreement of the subject. Only general guidance such as "Go back to a time when you felt pain or painful emotion" is needed, but no more specific than that. I almost never ask "Have you been abducted?" unless the subject has indicated that is what he/she wants to find out. In such case his/her attention is on that so it makes sense to go with what the subject wants to address from my experience. However, if nothing comes up about abductions, simple direct the subject to go back to and re-experience a traumatic incident using general terms as above.

For example, "Jack Wylie" in my books only wanted to remember some of his past lives when he approached me at an ET contact talk that I did. So I simply told him to "Return to a time of physical pain or painful emotion." In this general guidance I merely direct the subject to past trauma. The first incident that Jack recovered was an abduction by Grays. He did not know consciously that he was an abductee.

Once the subject finds a incident that contains trauma of some kind that they experienced in the past, I would then have them start at the beginning of the incident by simply stating something like "Go to beginning of the incident and continue through it as if you are experiencing it again."

All the guide has to do is keep the subject's attention on the incident by asking general questions like "What do you see?" "Do you hear anything?" "Do you feel anything?" If the subject seems to be stuck at some point in the incident or not responding, I would simply say "What happens next?" or "Continue please." Whatever the subject's response is, the guide should only acknowledge what he/she said and not offer any ideas or whatever about what he is experiencing. Just keep the subject moving through the incident and re-experiencing it and telling the guide what is happening.

After going through the traumatic incident two or three times the incident should reduce and the emotional pain and/or physical pain will lessen and release. If the incident is not reducing, that means there is usually a prior incident that is keeping the later incident from releasing. That is the phenomenon that Sigmund Freud discovered but did not develop enough in his work.

At this point I would direct the subject to "Return to--or Go back to--an earlier, similar incident". Again, this is only a general guidance without giving specifics. The specifics will come when the subject goes through the incident.

Each time through the incident notice if the subject is getting more details about the incident and if the trauma is reducing. After going through the incident from beginning to end the guide can direct the subject to go to the beginning of the incident and go through it again to see if he/she can get more details about the incident. If there is no progress being made it is most likely due to an earlier, similar incident hanging it up.

The guide can get more specific if the subject brings up something first. For example, the subject says "I see a dog." The guide can then ask something like "What does the dog look like?" Again, it is a general question and it is only based upon what the subject has said and is looking at.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th July 2017 at 17:05.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th July 2017), Hervé (17th July 2017), Iloveyou (24th November 2017), mab777 (16th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th July 2017), solosequenosenada (6th September 2017)

28. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

A REGRESSION GUIDE IS A LISTENER

A very important point to practice in conducting reliable and credible past life and abduction research is to be a listener. This is the main function of a guide. Of course, one must direct the subject in general terms but then the guide must shut up and listen to what the subject is saying. Don't interrupt if the subject is going through the incident and telling the guide what is happening. Just listen. If the subject does not talk for some time it is okay to ask "What's going on now?" or "What's happening?" or something general like that.

The guide does not offer advice or tell the subject what he/she should think about the incidents. This applies to both in-session and out of session conversations.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Hervé (17th July 2017), Iloveyou (24th November 2017), mab777 (16th August 2017), solosequenosenada (6th September 2017)

30. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

SUBJECTING SPEAKING IN PAST TENSE OR PRESENT TENSE

Another important point is to notice whether the subject is talking in the present tense or past tense.

If what he/she is saying is in the past tense they are looking at the incident from the "now" or "present time". This is what we usually do to "remember" something in the past. So you want the subject to go back to the incident and actually re-experience it. The subject will then speak in the present tense as if he/she were in that moment. This is sometimes referred to as reliving the incident and the degree to which the subject re-experiences or relives past traumatic incidents will vary from person to person as I have found.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

mab777 (16th August 2017), solosequenosenada (6th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

HOW DOES ONE FIND ABDUCTEES TO CONDUCT RESEARCH?

The way I found abductees to work with was pretty simple. I just talked about the ET contact/abduction and/or past life phenomena openly and publicly. This was usually on a one-to-one basis and I just sort of merged it into casual conversations. Eventually, you will find someone who thinks they might have been abducted and wants to know more about it.

Also, sometimes people just want to know about their past lives and that is a very good place to start. I think that sometimes when we talk about ET contact we unconsciously trigger abduction incidents in the potential subject without their being aware of it. However, one should only direct the subject in session with "Return to an incident of physical pain or painful emotion." to get things started. Everyone has trauma in their past even if it's a spanking, a death of a loved one or whatever. So it's just a general statement to start from without suggesting ET contact or anything else. If the subject has been abducted it will surface eventually on its own--no need to prompt it with leading questions or directions.

In the very beginning one can guide the subject to re-experience a happy incident so that the subject gets used to the routine of going through an incident multiple times from beginning to end. Then one can direct the subject to re-experience a painful emotion incident, which usually is connected to earlier painful emotion incidents or unconscious traumas that the subject was not aware of.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th July 2017 at 17:21.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (20th July 2017), findingneo (28th July 2017), mab777 (16th August 2017), solosequenosenada (6th September 2017)

34. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

I should clarify that when I started seriously researching in the early 90s I was not aware of some of the terminology used for various ET types. For example, when I started getting flashbacks from repeated abductions in the early 90s I didn't even know what a Gray was (often spelled Grey).

Regarding my experiences with the ETs who are often called "Mantids", "Mantis beings" or perhaps also "Insectoids"--at the time I was recovering these memories I didn't know what a "Mantid" was. If memory serves, I think I might have mentioned that an ET in one incident looked like a "preying mantis" in THE EYE OF RA, so I did not use the "Mantid" label regarding my experiences with them when I wrote my books. These ET types were new to me at that time so I didn't now what to call them.

At the time I was doing my independent research about the same time as Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic were doing theirs. And this was apparently long before the term "Mantid" or "Mantis being" came into common usage.

Of course I went deeper down the rabbit hole than other researchers at that time so people like Linda Moulton Howe who read my books then were obviously very skeptical of this new information that included not only the past lives phenomenon but the between-lives machinations of Mantids as well. (I've noticed from her more recent interviews/videos that she finally gets it--that it's about us as spiritual beings.)

Most of the information on Mantids is included in the chapter "In-Between Lives Implants & Out of Body Abductions". In one incident I was captured (as a free being) by Mantis Beings and they forced me into a Mantis body and taught me how to operate the implanting mothership. So I actually became one of them. Also, there are two incidents in "The Nazi Connection" chapter involving Mantis Beings.

I remember Simon Parkes saying that "Mantid" was a British term whereas "Mantis" or "Mantis Being" was an American term. Of course, he said this two decades after I exposed them in the mid-90s before either term came into common usage.

Also, I was not familiar with the term Annunaki. I referred to them as the "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" or "SSPs" due to the symbols that they use. I have since realized that they are one and the same. Also, it may be that Billy Meier's "Giza Intelligence" may also apply to them but I do not know for sure if that's the case, but the moniker does seem to fit.

I stopped using the SSP abbreviation because it also is used to refer to the Secret Space Programs. I didn't want people to confuse the two abbreviations.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 16th August 2017 at 18:06.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Iloveyou (24th November 2017), mab777 (16th August 2017), Noelle (16th August 2017), solosequenosenada (6th September 2017), Unicorn (16th August 2017)

36. Link to Post #319
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Herve,

Can you post again the second book contained in this link http://www.nakido.com/52C240C2F8B53A...3D2830283A1AE7 it does not work.

Is there any other way to obtain that PDF?

Thank you

37. Link to Post #320
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by solosequenosenada (here)
    Hello Herve,

Can you post again the second book contained in this link http://www.nakido.com/52C240C2F8B53A...3D2830283A1AE7 it does not work.

Is there any other way to obtain that PDF?

Thank you
    Hello solo,

The link is indeed dead since the site which was hosting it disappeared.

However, it was only an alternate site to download that same "Self Analysis" PDF: http://projectavalon.net/Self_Analysis.pdf

To download, you can either right-click on the link and then "Save Link As" or click the link then save it from the download button on the PDF reader you use.

Welcome to Avalon

Hervé

Ref. Post # 105
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd September 2017 at 22:52.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

solosequenosenada (4th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast