+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #321
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Hello Omnisense,

Thanks for posting. I have been reading for the past weeks Truman's books and this and other threads. I find the material very very interesting. I am also curious on your past life experience and how did you find out that your past life memory as Jesus was false?, did you use the same method as Truman pointed out of going through the incident over and over until the truth pops out?

Thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solosequenosenada For This Post:

kanishk (26th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #322
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Any comparison between the two to me is like comparing some Mexican drug lord like Pablo Escobar with a philosopher like Ken Wilber.
    No intent of being rude but Pablo Escobar was not Mexican, he was a Colombian drug lord.

4. Link to Post #323
    Thanks

Hi Truman Cash,

Thank you for the PDFs you have on here. I've just started to read and really just wanted to say thanks.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vemaria For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th September 2017), Frenchy (15th December 2018), kanishk (26th September 2017), Noelle (4th January 2018), TrumanCash (10th September 2017)

6. Link to Post #324
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

Once again Linda Moulton Howe validates my research by acknowledging the Mantis cloning and soul tranference technologies here.

In 1996 I sent Linda my two books that detailed the technologies that I experienced with my own extensive past lives research. She didn't believe it then so it's nice to see her finally coming around.

It also validates the research I did over twenty years ago (for those skeptics who haven't connected the dots yet).

My son saw clones of both my then wife and me. I have experienced variations of the soul transference technologies multiple times which I describe in the EYE OF RA. I have also experienced a past life in which I operated the technology as a Mantis (after being captured by them). [Note: At the time I did not know what a "Mantis" or "Mantid" was because the word was not in use then. I did know that they looked like preying mantises standing on two legs but did not know what to call them then.]

My extensive past and present life research and memory recovery has revealed the big "matrix" picture that I don't believe Linda has fully grasped. To understand the matrix we live in as spiritual beings in "containers" it's all about the context that we process the information. If one does not see the big picture it just results in a lot of speculation that people use to fill in the blanks.

So my books and this thread show the bigger picture. I understand the problem that the Mantis have been trying solve for a very, very long time. However, I am in disagreement with them about how they are going about trying to solve the problem.

In fact it could be they have programmed themselves so much with their activities for so long a time that the problem may not even exist now.

We should all take note that they have not once confided in us as to how we could help with the problem. This is because they do not recognize our sovereignty as spiritual beings and have continued to violate natural laws. (It would also be helpful if they weren't so damned arrogant.)

They may be "ancient" but they are not "wise".

We have a lot to teach them.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 25th September 2017 at 20:22.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th September 2017), Bruno (26th September 2017), findingneo (9th October 2017), fourty-two (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), Hervé (25th September 2017), Iloveyou (24th November 2017), Jad (25th September 2017), kanishk (26th September 2017), mab777 (26th September 2017), Matthew (25th September 2017)

8. Link to Post #325
    Thanks

In the mid-70s I began my spiritual quest to try to understand the nature of reality and to begin developing my spiritual/psychic abilities via meditation and psychic exercises.

At this point in my spiritual journey I was introduced to the music of the Moody Blues which really resonated with me. So I began playing their songs at my gigs. I later read about the band members encounters with ETs in Timothy Beckley's book entitled "UFOs Among the Stars".

[Left to right: Mike Pinder, Justin Hayward, Ray Thomas, Graeme Edge, John Lodge]

It is also interesting that my own songwriting seemed to parallel that of the Moody Blues in style an content--songs about living in harmony with nature, spiritual experiences, peace, love, space/time travel, past lives, etc.

The Grays appear to manipulate male and female abductees to fall in love and begin abductee families. I have personally experienced this phenomenon and the subject is covered in more detail in Eve Lorgen's book "Love Bite".

Also, at this time I met my second wife and on the first night we stayed up all night talking about spiritual phenomena and our shared love for the music of the Moody Blues. We were both abducted that night. I refer to her only as "J" in my books and I wrote about this experience in my books. [See p. 61 of PDF in the EYE OF RA for details]

So I am posing the question: Could the Grays also be manipulating abductee musicians to come together to form a band?

The statements by Moody Blues band members below indicates the possibility that this could indeed by a real phenomenon.

Moody Blues Band and The UFO Sighting That Changed Everything

Quote The Moody Blues are an English rock band. Among their innovations was a fusion with classical music, as heard in their 1967 album Days of Future Passed. The Moody Blues are an English rock band formed in May 1964 in Birmingham, UK . Among their innovations was the fusing of rock with classical music, most notably in their 1967 album Days of Future Passed. During their career the band has sold more than 70 million albums worldwide and been awarded 14 platinum and gold discs. The Moody Blues became part of ‘The British Invasion’ and supported The Beatles on their final UK tour in December of 1965. They followed the tour with their first trip to the U.S. appearing on The Ed Sullivan Show. As of 2012 they remain an active touring band, with Graeme Edge from the original 1964 lineup, and John Lodge and Justin Hayward from the 1966 lineup. Like many rock and rollers, it’s not unusual to be up late at night returning from a show, and so it was that the Moody Blues were outside of London when they noticed something following their cars. Band members Denny Laine, Mike Pinder, Ray Thomas and Clint Warwick were on-board, but it was drummer Graeme Edge who seems to have become most transformed by the sighting.

At first, I was convinced it was an aircraft,…however, it acted most peculiarly. What was really strange was that when this thing passed nearby, there was no traffic on the road in either direction, and there were none of the usual nocturnal animal or bird noises.

From what Graeme told his friends, it felt like they were “mesmerized as if in a dream.” To Moody’s, the object looked like “a fat cigar with a low protrusion on top, with seven dull red lights on it.” They told Peter Willsher, who relayed the story to the British Flying Saucer Review, that “The upper half of the object appeared metallic, whereas the lower half was red and pulsed from left to right.” Eventually the group decided to leave, as they were overcome with a feeling of “dread and panic.” Sometime later Graeme Edge was asked to make a sketch of what he thought the aliens on-board look like, and, lo and behold, he drew what has recently become known as the typical ET-type creature, even though very few renderings of such entities had been made at the time. This leads some to believe that the Moody’s might have been abducted on-board the craft that night. This is how Mike Pinder recalled the event during an interview with The Examiner:

In 1966 … with the first band, we were coming back from Manchester around midnight and we always wanted to get back to London before dawn, otherwise we’d have trouble getting to sleep. We were coming down from Manchester on the day they opened the M6 motorway. So we’re driving home about one o’clock in the morning and I’m sitting in the back, and I’d put my head back and look out the back window and look at the stars. So we’re driving and probably doing sixty miles an hour. There was this red light and I said, I don’t remember that radio station around here. So I told the guys to pull over and we got out. We all looked over the top of the car and there was this red ball kind of thing moving across the freeway that turns into a square … like a red dice. As it approached us, it got bigger and bigger, and we were all sort of bathed in this blue light. We ended up getting home three hours late and wondering what the heck was that? …So that really solidified my nickname of “Micky the Moonboy” as a kid. I was always interested in the moon. …Read Zecharia Sitchin … he’s the guy! [Read the entire interview here.]

According to Jim Dilettoso of Phoenix, who has worked closely with the group over the years as a special effect and lightning consultant, one of the band’s hits written by John Lodge, called “Slide Zone,” is in honor of their sighting. This is what Dilettoso told journalist Tim Beckley:

Also.…Ray Thomas, the, the flute player, has had at least one close encounter with aliens who visited his recording studio and left smudge prints on the plate glass window as evidence of the incident.

Interestingly enough, famed keyboard player Patrick Moraz, who toured with the band for many years, has more than a passing interest in the subject. Like journalist Timothy Green Beckley says, in his book UFOs and the Stars, Moraz “performed some great cosmic music at the National UFO and Alien Agenda Conference” that he sponsored in 1991 in Phoenix Arizona. According to Tim Beckley, “Much of Patrick’s music has reflected his being caught up in other-worldly matters.”
    As a side note, I only play my original music now and my band will soon be recording two more albums. My drummer recently remarked that my latest song sounded quite a bit like the style of the Moody Blues.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 22nd November 2017 at 21:05.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd November 2017), Bruno (23rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd November 2017), Hervé (22nd November 2017), Iloveyou (24th November 2017), mab777 (24th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd November 2017), Noelle (22nd November 2017), Unicorn (3rd December 2017), william r sanford72 (3rd January 2018)

10. Link to Post #326
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    In the mid-70s I began my spiritual quest to try to understand the nature of reality and to begin developing my spiritual/psychic abilities via meditation and psychic exercises.

At this point in my spiritual journey I was introduced to the music of the Moody Blues which really resonated with me. So I began playing their songs at my gigs. I later read about the band members encounters with ETs in Timothy Beckley's book entitled "UFOs Among the Stars".

It is also interesting that my own songwriting seemed to parallel that of the Moody Blues in style an content--songs about living in harmony with nature, spiritual experiences, peace, love, etc.

The Grays appear to manipulate male and female abductees to fall in love and begin abductee families. I have personally experienced this phenomenon and the subject is covered in more detail in Eve Lorgen's book "Love Bite".

Also, at this time I met my second wife and on the first night we might we stayed up all night talking about spiritual phenomena and our shared love for the music of the Moody Blues. We were both abducted that night. I refer to her only as "J" in my books.

So I am posing the question: Could the Grays also be manipulating abductee musicians to come together to form a band?

The statements by Moody Blues band members below indicates the possibility that this could indeed by a real phenomenon.

Moody Blues Band and The UFO Sighting That Changed Everything

The Moody Blues are an English rock band. Among their innovations was a fusion with classical music, as heard in their 1967 album Days of Future Passed. The Moody Blues are an English rock band formed in May 1964 in Birmingham, UK . Among their innovations was the fusing of rock with classical music, most notably in their 1967 album Days of Future Passed. During their career the band has sold more than 70 million albums worldwide and been awarded 14 platinum and gold discs. The Moody Blues became part of ‘The British Invasion’ and supported The Beatles on their final UK tour in December of 1965. They followed the tour with their first trip to the U.S. appearing on The Ed Sullivan Show. As of 2012 they remain an active touring band, with Graeme Edge from the original 1964 lineup, and John Lodge and Justin Hayward from the 1966 lineup. Like many rock and rollers, it’s not unusual to be up late at night returning from a show, and so it was that the Moody Blues were outside of London when they noticed something following their cars. Band members Denny Laine, Mike Pinder, Ray Thomas and Clint Warwick were on-board, but it was drummer Graeme Edge who seems to have become most transformed by the sighting.

At first, I was convinced it was an aircraft,…however, it acted most peculiarly. What was really strange was that when this thing passed nearby, there was no traffic on the road in either direction, and there were none of the usual nocturnal animal or bird noises.

From what Graeme told his friends, it felt like they were “mesmerized as if in a dream.” To Moody’s, the object looked like “a fat cigar with a low protrusion on top, with seven dull red lights on it.” They told Peter Willsher, who relayed the story to the British Flying Saucer Review, that “The upper half of the object appeared metallic, whereas the lower half was red and pulsed from left to right.” Eventually the group decided to leave, as they were overcome with a feeling of “dread and panic.” Sometime later Graeme Edge was asked to make a sketch of what he thought the aliens on-board look like, and, lo and behold, he drew what has recently become known as the typical ET-type creature, even though very few renderings of such entities had been made at the time. This leads some to believe that the Moody’s might have been abducted on-board the craft that night. This is how Mike Pinder recalled the event during an interview with The Examiner:

In 1966 … with the first band, we were coming back from Manchester around midnight and we always wanted to get back to London before dawn, otherwise we’d have trouble getting to sleep. We were coming down from Manchester on the day they opened the M6 motorway. So we’re driving home about one o’clock in the morning and I’m sitting in the back, and I’d put my head back and look out the back window and look at the stars. So we’re driving and probably doing sixty miles an hour. There was this red light and I said, I don’t remember that radio station around here. So I told the guys to pull over and we got out. We all looked over the top of the car and there was this red ball kind of thing moving across the freeway that turns into a square … like a red dice. As it approached us, it got bigger and bigger, and we were all sort of bathed in this blue light. We ended up getting home three hours late and wondering what the heck was that? …So that really solidified my nickname of “Micky the Moonboy” as a kid. I was always interested in the moon. …Read Zecharia Sitchin … he’s the guy!

According to Jim Dilettoso of Phoenix, who has worked closely with the group over the years as a special effect and lightning consultant, one of the band’s hits written by John Lodge, called “Slide Zone,” is in honor of their sighting. This is what Dilettoso told journalist Tim Beckley:

Also.…Ray Thomas, the, the flute player, has had at least one close encounter with aliens who visited his recording studio and left smudge prints on the plate glass window as evidence of the incident.

Interestingly enough, famed keyboard player Patrick Moraz, who toured with the band for many years, has more than a passing interest in the subject. Like journalist Timothy Green Beckley says, in his book UFOs and the Stars, Moraz “performed some great cosmic music at the National UFO and Alien Agenda Conference” that he sponsored in 1991 in Phoenix Arizona. According to Tim Beckley, “Much of Patrick’s music has reflected his being caught up in other-worldly matters.”
    Thanks for sharing this article. I am a long-time Moodys fan -- had every album, belonged to their fan club, and even met them during a fans-only holiday party boat event on the Thames. I never knew about this UFO sighting.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (23rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd November 2017), TrumanCash (22nd November 2017)

12. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

The Moody Blues Song Based On A UFO Sighting Has Strong Indications Of An Abduction

Quote Just discovered that the Moody Blues song, Slide Zone, was written (according to Jim Dilettoso of Phoenix who would know) by John Lodge based on the band’s 1967 UFO sighting, which has strong indications of being an abduction. On Sept 6 Steve Boucher will relate the story (by a live Skype video call) of his 1971 St. Catharines, Ontario band that was abducted.
    This is not one of my favorite Moody Blues songs but the lyrics appear to refer to one of their abductions, IMO.

Last edited by TrumanCash; 22nd November 2017 at 20:46.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd November 2017), Bruno (23rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd November 2017), Noelle (22nd November 2017), william r sanford72 (4th January 2018)

14. Link to Post #328
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

Thanks Truman (always loved 'Forever Autumn'), interesting story that, which I heard of years ago but totally forgot about. It sounds like a highly plausible encounter, and it ticks almost every box for the 'classic roadside abduction' event, yet without the missing time which isn't mentioned. I would be very interested to note if they experienced any missing time.

As a brief aside, they're not the only rockers that were deep into this. The great Reg Presley, lead singer of the Troggs ('Wild Thing' et al) was also a massive UFO buff. In later years he was a regular on the convention circuit, had some involvement (if I recall correctly) in promoting Ray Santilli's 'Alien Autopsy' film, and even wrote his own book on the subject -Wild Things They Don't Talk about
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bruno (23rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Noelle (22nd November 2017), TrumanCash (23rd November 2017)

16. Link to Post #329
    Thanks

Thanks Star Mariner for the info on Reg Presley's take on ETs, etc, as I was not aware of this. Here's a short write-up about the book:

Quote Are you one of those people who, when someone tells you they've seen a UFO, think that they must be one can short of a six pack? Do you still believe there has been no proof in all these years as to their existence? If so, then think again! One summer's day, Reg Presley, whose band The Troggs shot to fame in the sixties with unforgettable songs such as 'Wild Thing' and 'Love Is All Around Us' walked into a crop formation that changed his life forever. Through remarkable meetings with crop circle and UFO investigators, eyewitnesses, military personnel, scientists, astronomers and astronauts, among others, Reg was to discover a world behind anything he had ever experienced - a world of strange patterns in corn fields, inexplicable craft shooting through our skies, alien abduction, historical anomalies, suppressed information, establishment denial and disinformation.Never one to resist a puzzle, Reg has spent the past twelve years researching this phenomena. No stone has been left unturned, no dark corner left unexplored.'Rock star and visionary - reg is the man who really knows the truth…' - The Sunday Times
    You also mentioned the song "Forever Autumn", a song written by Jeff Wayne, Gary Osborne and Paul Vigrass. The original melody was written by Wayne in 1969 as a jingle for a Lego commercial. Later, Jeff Wayne expanded and incorporated the song into his musical version of the War of the Worlds.

Wayne wanted Justin Hayward, of The Moody Blues, to sing it because he wanted that voice from "Nights in White Satin". However, Justin Hayward always wrote his own songs so he was reluctant at first to sing it until someone convinced him to listen to the song. He liked the song so much that he decided this one time to break his commitment to sing only original material. Here is Justin singing it in the War of the Worlds musical:

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (23rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), mab777 (24th November 2017), Noelle (3rd December 2017), william r sanford72 (3rd January 2018)

18. Link to Post #330
    Thanks

I was very delighted to hear abductee Steve Boucher talk about his between-lives experience before he incarnated into his current body. Steve Boucher is the first abductee that I've heard confirm what I discovered over twenty years ago in my research--that abducting ETs have created and control the artificial reincarnation system for Earth and that they are very deceptive.

I covered this phenomenon in THE EYE OF RA (link below). However, in my case it was the Mantis ETs that run the between-lives, light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel, implanting motherships. The Mantis coordinate their activities with Grays, Anunnaki and Reptilians. In Steve's case it is unclear where he is at, but his description sounds more like he is in a "high place" like on top of a cliff, perhaps on the moon and looking at Earth. However, it could be a space ship as well.

Steve Boucher (French name pronounced like "Booshay") talks about his between-lives experience for about ten minutes starting about 6:00 in the video below. This is also a very revealing video in that Steve exposes the Grays' trickery and the insidious manner in which they obtain an "agreement", which as Steve points out, is a violation of free will (which is not an "agreement" by any stretch of the imagination).

Much of channeled information often states that we "agreed" to be abducted. However, as I discovered in my research these channeled messages come from the abducting ETs themselves and they lie and deceive in order to keep us in spiritual darkness. In my own case I discovered that I had never "agreed" to be abducted. They simply trick us and force us into complying with their machinations using threats, fear, hypnosis and their electronic technology.

I will continue to comment on this video but for now I wish to thank mojo for starting the Steve Boucher thread because I had not previously heard about him.

Also, thanks go out to Grant Cameron for interviewing Steve Boucher and making this video available!

And may the truth set us free,
    TLC

Last edited by TrumanCash; 3rd December 2017 at 00:07.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd December 2017), Hervé (3rd December 2017), lisalu (23rd March 2018), mab777 (3rd December 2017), Noelle (3rd December 2017), Unicorn (3rd December 2017)

20. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

I documented another example of how the Grays force their "agreements" on abductees in the EYE OF RA [p. 79 of the PDF, link below].

Quote I contacted an incident in 1129 A.D. in France. I was out in the country and all alone. I watched in amazement as a flying saucer landed in front of me. Six Grays came out of the ship and huddled around me. Although I was conscious throughout this whole incident, I wasn't able to resist their intentions to take me aboard the craft [hypnotic control via telepathy]. Once inside the ship, one of the Grays told me that I was one of them now. This appeared to be some kind of indoctrination. However, I was not given a choice of whether I wanted to belong to them or not. I was just simply told that in a matter of fact manner. This, apparently, is what Grays call an "agreement."

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Hervé (22nd December 2017), mab777 (22nd December 2017), Noelle (4th January 2018), petra (22nd December 2017)

22. Link to Post #332
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote This, apparently, is what Grays call an "agreement."

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Noelle (4th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd December 2017), TrumanCash (23rd December 2017)

24. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

I documented another example of how the Grays force their "agreements" on abductees in the EYE OF RA [p. 79 of the PDF, link below].

Quote I contacted an incident in 1129 A.D. in France. I was out in the country and all alone. I watched in amazement as a flying saucer landed in front of me. Six Grays came out of the ship and huddled around me. Although I was conscious throughout this whole incident, I wasn't able to resist their intentions to take me aboard the craft [hypnotic control via telepathy]. Once inside the ship, one of the Grays told me that I was one of them now. This appeared to be some kind of indoctrination. However, I was not given a choice of whether I wanted to belong to them or not. I was just simply told that in a matter of fact manner. This, apparently, is what Grays call an "agreement."
    Yes, and no....
    If you do not say no, they tell you you agreed. Lots of sociopaths do the exact same thing and they are suposed to be humans (ptb etc). We have to proclaimed loud and clear, right from the start, at every step, NO THERE IS NO AGREEMENT, within the deepest of ourselves, because cracks and hesitations will be perceived and used as saying yes.

I was told once, complaining that I had a young soul under my roof who was quite reptilian in behavior, I was told "you said yes". I answered "no, I never said yes" and the answer was "yes, you said yes by accepting him for dinner". This was the summum of sociopathic use of my empathy. I said yes for dinner, then yes for a night in the attic instead of in the street, then could not get rid of him lolll.

My conclusion: The NO to manipulation has to be firmed and thorough, within the deepest of oneself. That means also no self manipulations, no excuses, no self pity or victimisation, a no to any manipulation from anywhere. Difficult to live in this world with such a conclusion, because manipulation is truly everywhere.

This is part of human and inhuman nature.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Noelle (4th January 2018), TrumanCash (23rd December 2017)

26. Link to Post #334
    Thanks

I am posting my response to the "Don't Date An Abductee" thread here.

The title to that thread is based on no credible research. Just because one dates an abductee does not mean that they will also be abducted as well or that they will become involved with the abducting ETs.

If you're not already on their list you don't have to worry about a thing. I have dated numerous women who were not abductees and they had zero experiences with me.

My first wife was also not an abductee and had zero ET experiences with me.

My third wife was also not an abductee and had zero experiences with me.

The abducting ETs follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime so if you're not already on the list don't worry about it. You have more chance of being struck by lightning!

From my extensive research and experiences if you're dating an abductee and you're getting abducted, too, or having bad ET experiences it's because you're already on the list and probably have been for thousands of years.

My second wife who is in both of my books was already an abductee and we were abducted on our first date. We found that she also has been followed from lifetime to lifetime by the same abducting ETs.

My viewpoint is that the aforesaid thread is irresponsible and prejudicial. It's bad enough to be kidnapped and tortured by ETs from lifetime to lifetime without having people irresponsibly vilifying the "abductee" label. You might as well say things like:

Don't Date A Pale-skinned Person.
    Don't Date A Dark-skinned Person.
    Don't Date A Mexican.
    Don't Date An Italian.
    Don't Date A Catholic.
    Don't Date A Muslim.
    Don't Date A Jew.

(BTW, I've had three Jewish girlfriends, none of which were abductees and we had zero experiences together. The last Jewish partner I had lived with me and worked with me for over four years and she had zero experiences.)

Also, my father and oldest brother were not abductees and they were not being abducted either. My oldest son (by my first marriage) is not an abductee and had no experiences with me even though my second wife and I were both abductees and he lived with us for several years.

The problem that I am constantly running into is people who make non sequitur conclusions without doing any research whatsoever. I spent a couple decades of my life researching and the result was my two books (links below) which I gave to the world free of charge, yet very few people have read them or take them seriously.

Heaven forbid that people's beliefs and belief systems be exposed as falsehoods. As Paul Simon so aptly sang: "a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

I have been encouraging people to conduct the same research I have done but so far no takers--No real truth seekers. My research--like a scientific experiment--can be duplicated with the same research results, but so far no one is doing it.

I went deeper down the rabbit hole than anyone else in the so-called "UFO" community. I had uncovered a much bigger picture of the alien matrix than anyone else had ever found. Yet my research has been mostly ignored and swept under the carpet due to mankind's ignorance and lack of interest in seeking truth.

Unlike people like Corey Goode or David Wilcock or channeled (dis)information my research can actually be verified by others yet no one wants to take the time to do it. Since the mid-90s I've had to put up with brainwashed "new agers" who arrogantly admonished me that I had "agreed" to be abducted because their favorite channeled entity (ET) said so. I eventually proved them and people like Wilcock to be wrong. In the words of Mr. Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.

I do not attend "UFO" conferences or want to feed my ego by standing at a podium and lecturing people on how the alien matrix works. It's already in my books. I am a private person who does not seek public attention. And I have already shown people how they, too, can do this very same research and make the same discoveries.

I published the results of my research in 1995 and 1996 respectively and at that time even Linda Moulton Howe did not believe me. However, now she finally understands what I was telling her over twenty years ago and has publicly come forth with this information that validates the information I sent to her in the mid-90s.

Other abductees also have validated my research recently as well without having read my books.

I am not just tooting my own horn or just being arrogant. I'm certainly not a genius--I only made these discoveries because I place truth seeking above everything else and I always QUESTION AUTHORITY. That is the essence of truth seeking.

The problem is that very few people are truth seekers. Most people are armchair philosophers and are too lazy to roll up their sleeves and do any kind of actual research (which takes years, by the way).

It seems that Avalon is becoming similar to social media platforms where people make unfounded, unresearched, prejudical statements that do not serve anyone.

I have come to the conclusion that there is little or no hope for mankind to evolve. Mankind is not interested in seeking truth. Until that happens expect never-ending wars, strife, chaos, prejudice and a global police/cashless/surveillance state.

At this point I only want to enjoy the remainder of my life inasmuch as that is possible on this insane planet. I currently see no point in continuing to post here or on any other forum.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 3rd January 2018 at 20:40.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

lisalu (23rd March 2018), mab777 (3rd January 2018), william r sanford72 (3rd January 2018)

28. Link to Post #335
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

[B]
    The title to that thread is based on no credible research. Just because one dates an abductee does not mean that they will also be abducted as well or that they will become involved with the abducting ETs.
    In Dr. Karla Turner's book "taken" she notes how family members visiting her house all show signs of abduction. Scratches in places they can't reach and puncture marks that have no explanation.
    I've pretty much based this thread on two sources of information, Dr. Karla Turner and my own personal experience while visiting a relative where the same thing happened to me that Karla mentions happened to visitors to her house.
    Just curious, did you read any part of the thread other than the title? I'm going to answer for you "no, no you did not".

[B]
    [B]If you're not already on their list you don't have to worry about a thing.
    This is absolutely false.
    Wrong place and wrong time absolutely play a role.
    Happens all the time. I live in Snowflake AZ, the movie "fire in the sky" ring a bell?

I have dated numerous women who were not abductees and they had zero experiences with me.
    Most abductions are not allowed to be remembered. This is so universally known I could ask a random person in a coffee shop and they would probably know this.
    If you do remember something you are remembering what the aliens "want" you to remember, and this "memory" may have never actually happened, it could be a screen memory, a false memory. You would need an experienced regresionist to get past the screen memories, like Dr. Daivd Jacobs or Barbara Bartholic.

[B]My first wife was also not an abductee and had zero ET experiences with me.
    That she knows about.

[B]My third wife was also not an abductee and had zero experiences with me.
    I'm starting to note that these women must have felt that something was a miss, as it seems they ended the relationship.
    My sister of whom I started this thread talking about, ended her relationship with the man who was a life long abductee. She knew nothing of abduction but said that the house was infested with scorpions and that there was no way to get rid of them as such she "ended a marriage" because of them.
    Now I'm no psychotherapist but it seemed to me that this was a way for her conscious mind to legitimize what her unconscious mind knew was going on and wanted to act on.

The abducting ETs follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime so if you're not already on the list don't worry about it. You have more chance of being struck by lightning!
    Dr. Karla Turner stated that in her studies at least 5% of the US population has experienced some kind of abduction.
    I personally think it is much higher, and this is quite a bit higher than your chance of a lightning strike.

[B]From my extensive research and experiences if you're dating an abductee and you're getting abducted, too, or having bad ET experiences it's because you're already on the list and probably have been for thousands of years.
    Well it's nice to know you have made yourself the expert here.
    I'll decline believing your statement based on it's source and state there is no evidence for this.

My viewpoint is that the aforesaid thread is irresponsible and prejudicial. It's bad enough to be kidnapped and tortured by ETs from lifetime to lifetime without having people irresponsibly vilifying the "abductee" label. You might as well say things like:
    I'm speaking where the evidence has led me.
    Am I being a racist? A misogynist? Antisemitic?
    I'm simply stating the facts.
    If you were about to sleep with someone who had a sexually transmitted disease you would want to know. Right?
    I personally think the abduction scenario is some bad mojo.
    I would not want that situation and or have anything to do with it if I had the choice before hand.

[B]Don't Date A Pale-skinned Person.
    Don't Date A Dark-skinned Person.
    Don't Date A Mexican.
    Don't Date An Italian.
    Don't Date A Catholic.
    Don't Date A Muslim.
    Don't Date A Jew.
    How about Don't Date A Drama Queen. Grow some cohonies and man up already.
    I agree the title of the thread is a little insensitive, and I did that on purpose, but I felt it only fair since abductees often have this deluded sense of self importance and think that they are on a mission chosen by an advanced race when nothing could be further from the truth in my opinion.

The problem that I am constantly running into is people who make non sequitur conclusions without doing any research whatsoever. I spent a couple decades of my life researching and the result was my two books (links below) which I gave to the world free of charge, yet very few people have read them or take them seriously.
    Oh I've done my research.
    I think the next thread title I have in mind is, don't believe anything an abductee says or writes because they are compromised individuals.
    And that would be per Dr. David Jacobs.

I think we are done here.
    Good Day

29. Link to Post #336
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Oh I've done my research.
    I think the next thread title I have in mind is, don't believe anything an abductee says or writes because they are compromised individuals.
    And that would be per Dr. David Jacobs.
    Hi DNA, this feels like Deja Vu I replied to this already in your very educational thread about not dating abductees.

Point is, I do feel compromised in some way.

If anyone else is interested, more of this convo can be found at:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ctee&p=1199561

30. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (4th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #337
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anyone in this thread has learned the memory retrieval techniques ? I get some questions and hope Truman could come back..

32. Link to Post #338
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    For a long time, I've had the following question about LRH churning at the back of my mind:

"What the hell is he talking about?"

Looking for answers to that question, I first ran into all the conspiracies about the bankers and the psychos and controllers, etc. but that didn't completely answer that question.

Then there was the discovery of these implants technologies, psychiatrists, MKultra and its billion years-long genealogical history into space opera and the implanters/slaves game... and the question kept churning around, cavitating...

Then there was the R6 materials and things started to move in the right direction but, still, with not much of an answer as to the why or what the whole thing he set up was all about...

Rummaging around posts, threads, fora and websites...

I ran into this:

Quote Firstly, Patrick seems to be a tremendously compassionate, and convenient, healer. He works indirectly through a medium who speaks directly to the spirits and the spirit body of the customer, speaks what she sees, while Patrick comments on what he's sensing/seeing as he communicates through her to the spirits. He has a certain tact and impeccability so the conversation flows quite well and there is no hint of him being flustered.

For example, I was supposedly tagged by a raging, violent man when I was 10 because I didn't understand why no one could see me for who I was. On top of this the dead dude was himself possessed by two demons. And yet, the workers, as Patrick terms the demons (since they are all "employed"), were told by Pat that they had done a wonderful job. I thought this was a funny angle to take. He then told them that the Angels would be more than happy to show them even more fun work to do. And, supposedly, eager to pursue their self-interest, they left. This filled the dead dude with so much joy that he voluntarily left as well. After reading on spirit release I wasn't too surprised by any of it, and it was a typical textbook release. Stranger than fiction though!!

Secondly, there was no hypnosis required at all, and anyone can call in for a phone conference from just about anywhere while Patrick and his medium do their work.
    ... and this:

Quote Patrick: I was already involved in doing emotional release, hypnotherapy, this type of thing and kind of combining all of these things and so it just made sense to me to help these spirits in a therapeutic way. I kept wanting to find out so it just came to me to use the emotions and energy and the emotions of energy. So, that's how it started with doing like these therapy sessions for lost souls and then when we started getting into seeing people with attachments, it was very evident because what she would see was an intermixing or an intertwining of energy and the way she described it is like you have the aura or energy of the living person was intertwined with the aura or the energy of the spirit. The longer the spirit had been attached, the more intertwined the energy fibers were. So by focusing on the emotions, releasing the emotions is what released the energy. That's how we proceeded with the spirit release. When it came to demons, what she noticed was that they all had jobs. That just made sense to me. I was like oh, okay, rather than deal with this good/bad, because I know there are a lot of methodologies of "well you know you're doing bad and you know you're doing this to the person", it just made sense of "hey, you're doing a good job of what you do here".

Patrick: That was information and it was like "can we offer you a better job?" "Can we offer you better real estate?" We were doing that for a while and that was effective but eventually she started channeling a spirit guide that said basically "I heard your call from the universe and I'm here to try and help out". It was an amazing experience for like two or three years several times a week. It was like going to college for spirit release and stuff like this. It was like take notes, it was do this, it was like this professor that she channeled that would say it's like this. So I just learned that way.

What the working model is: we have fallen angels. Fallen angels employ beings if you will. I call them workers. And they come as a way to resonate with hurts and pains. So you have a person that goes through something really traumatic in one life or another or even this life. It's like I don't ever want this to happen again and that's a key difference. It's not: I want this or I want that. It's: I don't want this or I don't want that. That's when the call comes in, workers are put in "yeah I resonate with your pain" and then the workers are put in so that he doesn't have to feel that pain. It just developed over time, like the how to's, the working model developed. But it's all revolved around emotions which correspond to energy.

[...]

And I imagine it's probably a very similar fear where there's so much hype around it. But when you get down to it, it's a perspective thing. But it also is very real. So, it is real, it is real.

The Catholic exorcism ritual, and this is
    like a very step by step like a recipe doing an exorcism and I'm not sure if most people even understand that, it's first you do this, then you do that, then you do this. It's a very antagonistic ritual.

You tie the person to the bed, get someone to hold the person down, it's traumatic to the person that's actually receiving the service. The life expectancy of Catholic priests that make this a career choice is one of the shortest life expectancies too. Having said that, what I call workers is what other people will refer to as demons. It is my belief that when I deal with workers, these are the same types of beings that will throw a Catholic priest against the wall. That is my belief. I've never been thrown against the wall. I have had some kind of uncomfortable experiences.

[...]

I do believe that they do exist and I believe that our way of working with the "demons" is highly, highly, highly respectful. Our way of working with fallen angels is highly respectful. One thing I kind of find weird about my own way of talking is that I've noticed that I seem to speak in a different way when I'm talking to fallen angels. It's like I go into an old English way of speaking, it's really weird. I'm always like, what's that about? But it's very, very, very respectful and I believe that's what keeps us safe. I was talking about the spirit guide that was doing this training with us.

Now one of the things that he would tell me over and over and over again is you have to come naked. I was like: "what does that mean?" Because at this time we would use candles and try to do these invocations of protection. Then he goes: "When you're dealing with these levels of beings, the fallen angel, now you have to come naked" and I was scared to even like -- not take notes -- because I'm always taking notes and things like that. But when it comes to fallen angles, I make sure to clear my lap, clear my mind and it's just be in a state of being and he use to say: "At this level, you cannot do, you must be."

[...]

Patrick: I believe that all of us have some kind of attachments. Where there is suppressed energy, we have energy disruption. Where we have disruptions, we will have like a beacon for earthbound spirits. Most spirits that come to us, people think "oh it's a haunting". Most spirits I've found are like: "Oh, I feel your pain, I have that same pain too!" and it's more of a resonating energy, not a haunting per say.

Now let's talk about fallen angels and demons if you will. Most people have some kind of an automatic behaviour that they don't like. Road rage; so someone cuts them off on the freeway. I live in Los Angeles by the way so I'm very familiar with this concept. Someone cuts you off on the freeway, but there are some people that just go berserk and it's like someone attacked them personally and we all have this or many of us have this automatic behaviour. For some people its freeway, for some people it might be a crying baby. What it does is that triggers a hurt inside and it's not that that person cut someone off or cut them off. It's all the injustices that they've ever had are now triggering those demons inside and that's a very quick way to tell, not if you have a demon, but where you have a demon. I think many, many, many of us have demons and fallen angels attached. But that's my working model. I don't necessarily know if it's real, but it seems to be very consistent with the work.

[...]

Q: ... it does seem that at some point at least everyone has them, also assuming that most of them are earthbound spirits so they would once have been incorporeal on this plane of reality, then the kind of numbers you're talking about, it seems in my mind, are huge! We've got seven billion people on the planet today: are we talking about billions upon billions of previously lived lives that are still bound to this planet?

Patrick: That's why I keep coming back to 'the working model, the working model, the working model'. I don't want to make the reality or try to impose a reality on someone or have someone believe something. If anything, it's like if you're someone that's drawn to this subject, if you're someone that can see spirits, please get the manual because you'll just find your life become so much easier. If you're someone that you're afraid to turn off the TV at night, if you're afraid to turn off the lights when you go to sleep, please get the manual. That's really the reality that I offer, not the reality that billions of spirits exist. Does that make sense?

... and the whole puzzle fell into place: there is the answer to my question!

The whole thing is basically contained in the Dianetics book or derived from it in order to successfully handle traumatic incidents and what they contain.

Whence what he did and why he did it that way.

When one considers the life story of a John E. Mack... whose psychiatric colleagues would have been happy to institutionalize him for his ability to surrender to the implications of the factual data he collected... there is no way anyone could address psychiatrists' fief and hold on the mental field without damages unless going the religious way.

Because, indeed, "What the hell is LRH talking about?"... well... demons, attachments, hitch-hikers, possessions, etc... but, he couldn't do it under those terms and be taken seriously so as to provide beneficial therapies/"exorcisms", so, he re-wrote the whole of the occult knowledge into scientific terminology which wouldn't scare anyone nor be confused with "older technologies" and their respective terminologies.

Hence one gets, "allies," "circuits," "entities," "BTs," etc. in Dianetics.

From there, it all makes sense (to me, or anyone having done some sort of auditor training) because in dealing with those "workers" and "fallen angels;" ARC (respect in communicating) is needed, TRs are needed (especially TR-0 if one wants to BE as if naked, i.e. without even a meat-suit) and most of all: VALIDATION as opposed to invalidation.

Then, the whole "Lower Bridge" was designed to get "charge" off someone's back and prepared one to face one's and others' demons in the upper -- OT -- levels... that simple!

R6 gives an idea on how come a couple of 100 billion spirits/beings can be given the deep six and left as wandering spirits around a planet. Whereas an L. kin (Chapter 5) gives an idea on how the whole thing came about and on how long this thing has been going on...

Anyway, with the above, that nagging question quit churning while I was rummaging around... leaving a quality silence in its place and a grin on my face!

PS: There is also a strong similarity between Patrick's work and Steve Richards'
    Well Herve, I certainly have gleaned a whole nother understanding of you. This whole thread is blowing my mind.

Thanks, Truman, whoever you are. And Houman. Damn, I wouldn't want that kind of knowledge floating around in my head all the time. I know it's there, and have experienced the energies of it, but .......what can I say? I hate suffering and torture. Abhor it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), Hervé (1st July 2018)

34. Link to Post #339
    Thanks

Howdy. I just want to let everyone know that I have been visiting the forum lately and updating myself on the latest goings on. I took a break from spending so much time in front of a computer screen and have been pursuing other interests and projects.

I am doing well and can happily state that I have not been bothered by any ETs since I last posted here. I am very thankful for that. Perhaps they are keeping to their agreement (or perhaps I'm just too old to be a sperm bank for them, ha, ha, ha).

I find it very interesting that Corey Goode has exposed himself, etc, regarding the trademark thing. I found his attempt to trademark "SSP" quite amusing. Interesting because I had used the "SSP" abbreviation to indicate the "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" ET group in my early research in the mid-90's which I later found out was the same group that people referred to as the Anunnaki. Gosh, maybe I should trademark "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" and my abbreviation "SSP"

Also, I recently read something about David Wilcock parting with or disavowing the Law of One teachings. I don't know if that is correct or not, so does anyone know anything about that?

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

anandacate (9th December 2018), Bruno (10th December 2018), DeeMetrios (31st December 2018), Hervé (9th December 2018), onawah (15th December 2018), RunningDeer (20th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th December 2018)

36. Link to Post #340
    Thanks

Default Cathy O'Brien interview Dec 2018

My purpose in starting this thread was not only to expose the matrix but to look at solutions to improve conditions on the planet. I therefore enjoyed Cathy O'Brien's positive outlook and her suggestions for creating positive change in this recent interview.

Cathy also discusses George Bush and her life when she was under the influence of MKUltra mind control as well as the positive developments that are currently occurring.

She also revealed some new information that I had never heard her mention before.

Cathy's interview starts about 27 minutes into the video.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DeeMetrios (31st December 2018), Hervé (15th December 2018), onawah (15th December 2018), RunningDeer (20th January 2019), william r sanford72 (15th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast