+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

this post has been deleted
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 01:24.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Caren (27th January 2013), Chester (24th January 2013), Daughter of Time (25th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (24th January 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), lookbeyond (25th January 2013), meat suit (27th January 2013), Reinhard (25th January 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013), Twelvestrand (25th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Twelvestrand's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    I appreciate your courageous line of questioning JustOneMan! It's the truth that matters and you're bringing out the best in Amzer Zo (your respect for him seems clear to me), and his answers are blowing my mind for real! I never realized just how far back this programming went. Man this pit is deeper than I first thought it was!

Having read Dianetics, Mr Hubbard has always struck me as being one of the most profoundly intelligent and clued up individuals there has ever been, but I just wish I could use his memory recovery techniques on myself(with out another person to process me).

In The Matrix, whilst Neo was 'the one', he still couldn't have freed himself from the Matrix by his own efforts. He needed outside help to get unplugged.

That makes me wonder how Hubbard managed on his own?
    (It also gives me a little hope that it may be possible)

Thank's Amzer Zo! for your great and informative posts!

AwakeInADream
    Hi Awake,

I did happen to find some very helpful material on a splinter groups yahoo site: Techs4reality I believe it is called...there is a document called Self Clearing. PM me and I can send it to you if you'd like. It was written by a well respected auditor named Ken Ogger (AKA The Pilot)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Twelvestrand For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (25th January 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Twelvestrand's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    One can get rid of the baggage that one has lugged around from one incarnation to the next for endless eons. If, for example, one chooses to reincarnate on this planet in the next lifetime and one has handled the implants of the past, etc, one will be able to survive better and be happier in the next lifetime. I have met many people who used Dianetics last lifetime.
    TLC
    Hi Truman,

How does this speak to the alleged "go into the light" traps after one has dropped their physical body? From what I understand there still are these traps designed to captivate/ mesmerize a dis-incarnate soul. Once a soul goes into "the light" they are captured/ pulled and sent to a processing station (either on a ship or some moon) where they can be electrically shocked/ amnesia installed and further implanted (I'm sure you've come across these during memory retrieval) then forcefully sent to reincarnate back on Earth via the artificial reincarnation cycle allegedly controlled by an AI which I suspect controls all implanted beings. I've read that no one quite knows who created it and also how to destroy it. Basically what I'm getting at is how is one to protect them self from getting caught and re-implanted in between lives? I've also heard its difficult, but possible to escape this solar system/ local matrix while dis incarnate by being aware of death and the circumstances one one is facing at that particular moment.

He thereafter formulated a step by step procedure to address it so that one can do it comfortably and without being scathed.

TLC
    Also would you happen to know where this procedure might be found or if its available somehow? I am aware that the R6 implant is not to be tackled until one has sufficiently cleared other implants/ incidents and such.

Thanks again for your time and dedication.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Twelvestrand For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Caren (27th January 2013), Chester (25th January 2013), Daughter of Time (25th January 2013), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), Hervé (25th January 2013), lookbeyond (25th January 2013), seeker/reader (9th March 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013), TrumanCash (25th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Twelvestrand (here)
    I appreciate your courageous line of questioning JustOneMan! It's the truth that matters and you're bringing out the best in Amzer Zo (your respect for him seems clear to me), and his answers are blowing my mind for real! I never realized just how far back this programming went. Man this pit is deeper than I first thought it was!

Having read Dianetics, Mr Hubbard has always struck me as being one of the most profoundly intelligent and clued up individuals there has ever been, but I just wish I could use his memory recovery techniques on myself(with out another person to process me).

In The Matrix, whilst Neo was 'the one', he still couldn't have freed himself from the Matrix by his own efforts. He needed outside help to get unplugged.

That makes me wonder how Hubbard managed on his own?
    (It also gives me a little hope that it may be possible)

Thank's Amzer Zo! for your great and informative posts!

AwakeInADream
    Hi Awake,

I did happen to find some very helpful material on a splinter groups yahoo site: Techs4reality I believe it is called...there is a document called Self Clearing. PM me and I can send it to you if you'd like. It was written by a well respected auditor named Ken Ogger (AKA The Pilot)
    Hi - please, post the link or PM me the link - Thanks - Chester

EDIT - great questions for Truman in your post above, Twelvestrand... I have the exact same questions and concerns - I hope Truman is able to answer
    Last edited by Chester; 25th January 2013 at 16:16.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Caren (27th January 2013), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), Star Tsar (27th January 2013), TrumanCash (25th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

Hi Awake,

For some reason, the name Ken Ogger sounded infamously familiar... here is why:

7th June 2011, 02:36 AM#15

uniquemandJoin DateOct 2008LocationNorth Kingstown, RIPosts7,847

Re: Pilot's Self Clearing (revised)
    Originally Posted by Pooks
    Based on the Pilot's final EP [End Phenomena] -- he killed himself-- I do not recommend this.

We know that the coroner said it was suicide. We don't know if it was, or not, only the official statement. What I know of his state of mind is only from sporadic communication, and he seemed disorganized and different (worse, IMO) to me than he had in 1997-1998, and before, when he was writing the original versions of his books.

The reasons a person kills themselves can be legion. With a scientologist, who is convinced he is not going to die along with his body, they might view death as a release from pain and a chance to do things right next time, in their new, OT State. (I think this is fanciful, but people do have this attitude: why keep a cancerous body when you are OT VIII and can just grab a new one?) Ken had been very sick, and then in a coma. Comas, as you may understand, can alter your consciousness a tad.

Prior to his illness and coma, Ken was a very different kind of person.

Originally Posted by Cat's Squirrel
    I've done about 50 hours of self clearing from Pilot's book and I can recommend it. It's worth downloading just for the protest process, which is brilliant.

And you can't say with any degree of certainty that Pilot killed himself just because he was doing "self-clearing" anyway. Not only was he involved in researching far more heavily enturbulated case areas than are covered in self clearing (as he mentions in SuperScio), but he had powerful enemies who wanted to see him caved in.

What I would say though is that like any kind of case work it probably needs to be balanced with work in other areas. Do some martial arts, gardening or something similarly grounding as well.

I would definitely say that if you are going to do the exercises in his book, don't do them SOLO. NOT. Don't do it. Find a partner. Work with a partner. Have them give the instructions while you execute them. Solo can make people as crazy as bedbugs. I haven't seen the same from dual "auditing".

Ken may have had enemies that wanted him dead, but I, personally, believe that he was suffering from incomplete recovery from the coma he suffered. I don't know what medications he was under at the hospital and afterwards were, but opiates and paralytics can have very, very powerful effects on the mind, and frequently result in people being paranoid, delusional and sometimes suicidal. Comas have neurological effects that I am quite familiar with, and that Ken seemed to be "dramatizing" in his days after getting sick. I don't equate his mental dissolution with his books and ideas, though I do think he should not have been doing so much solo stuff. I consider solo the kiss of mental death.
    What I would recommend for "beginners" who do not have a partner for the Dianetics procedure is "Self Analysis" by L.R. Hubbard:

http://projectavalon.net/Self_Analysis.pdf

http://www.nakido.com/52C240C2F8B53A...3D2830283A1AE7 (PDF download, slow) [dead link, site disappeared]

That one has been proven safe and if by any chance one ends up in the "soup," there is a section at the end of the book which will get one out of it.
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd September 2017 at 22:34.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Caren (27th January 2013), Chester (25th January 2013), Daughter of Time (25th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013), TrumanCash (25th January 2013), Twelvestrand (31st January 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

I cover these implant stations in my second book, THE EYE OF RA. I am very familiar with them from my own experiences as well as the experiences of others in-between lives. The ones that interface with Earth that I am personally familiar with are run by Mantis beings, not AIs.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 01:27.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Caren (27th January 2013), Chester (25th January 2013), Daughter of Time (25th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (25th January 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), lookbeyond (26th January 2013), mab777 (28th January 2013), Rosana (23rd February 2019), seeker/reader (9th March 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Hi Awake,

For some reason, the name Ken Ogger sounded infamously familiar... here is why:

7th June 2011, 02:36 AM#15

uniquemandJoin DateOct 2008LocationNorth Kingstown, RIPosts7,847

Re: Pilot's Self Clearing (revised)
    Originally Posted by Pooks
    Based on the Pilot's final EP [End Phenomena] -- he killed himself-- I do not recommend this.

We know that the coroner said it was suicide. We don't know if it was, or not, only the official statement. What I know of his state of mind is only from sporadic communication, and he seemed disorganized and different (worse, IMO) to me than he had in 1997-1998, and before, when he was writing the original versions of his books.

The reasons a person kills themselves can be legion. With a scientologist, who is convinced he is not going to die along with his body, they might view death as a release from pain and a chance to do things right next time, in their new, OT State. (I think this is fanciful, but people do have this attitude: why keep a cancerous body when you are OT VIII and can just grab a new one?) Ken had been very sick, and then in a coma. Comas, as you may understand, can alter your consciousness a tad.

Prior to his illness and coma, Ken was a very different kind of person.

Originally Posted by Cat's Squirrel
    I've done about 50 hours of self clearing from Pilot's book and I can recommend it. It's worth downloading just for the protest process, which is brilliant.

And you can't say with any degree of certainty that Pilot killed himself just because he was doing "self-clearing" anyway. Not only was he involved in researching far more heavily enturbulated case areas than are covered in self clearing (as he mentions in SuperScio), but he had powerful enemies who wanted to see him caved in.

What I would say though is that like any kind of case work it probably needs to be balanced with work in other areas. Do some martial arts, gardening or something similarly grounding as well.

I would definitely say that if you are going to do the exercises in his book, don't do them SOLO. NOT. Don't do it. Find a partner. Work with a partner. Have them give the instructions while you execute them. Solo can make people as crazy as bedbugs. I haven't seen the same from dual "auditing".

Ken may have had enemies that wanted him dead, but I, personally, believe that he was suffering from incomplete recovery from the coma he suffered. I don't know what medications he was under at the hospital and afterwards were, but opiates and paralytics can have very, very powerful effects on the mind, and frequently result in people being paranoid, delusional and sometimes suicidal. Comas have neurological effects that I am quite familiar with, and that Ken seemed to be "dramatizing" in his days after getting sick. I don't equate his mental dissolution with his books and ideas, though I do think he should not have been doing so much solo stuff. I consider solo the kiss of mental death.
    What I would recommend for "beginners" who do not have a partner for the Dianetics procedure is "Self Analysis" by L.R. Hubbard:

http://www.wosco.org/books/Psichology/Self_analysis.pdf

http://www.nakido.com/52C240C2F8B53A...3D2830283A1AE7 (PDF download, slow)

That one has been proven safe and if by any chance one ends up in the "soup," there is a section at the end of the book which will get one out of it.
    Hi, I reached out to several ex (but still practicing under the original LRH Scientology) folks last summer. In each case I was strangely blown off. Because of that experience I concluded that this route was not meant for me and thus I have been doing the clearing with the help of folks on this forum.

I am pleased with my progress and though I sometimes get discouraged when it seems I am not satisfying the views of others 100%.

I have an inner resolve that at the end of the day, it's not about achieving anyone else's approval, it is about achieving freedom such that I can be consistently, truly helpful for others.

Thanks much, Amzer Zo, for these links - Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 26th January 2013 at 02:38.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Caren (27th January 2013), Daughter of Time (28th January 2013), Hervé (25th January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), kanishk (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Amzer Zo - I have spent the last several days taking the points of view of the three components - the Spirit, the body vehicle and the genetic interface.

I have discovered their independent mind. I sense that because I experience these three components individually (as opposed to integrally) demonstrates I am still subject to a fragmented state to some extent. I also sense that "middle tier" is definitely the one that has somehow been hijacked (or perhaps I simply gave over the control) by what appears to be a 3rd party which has its own agenda and seems capable of undermining my own will.

What an annoyance!

Anyways, I appreciate all your comments though sometimes I am confident a post I have just written should get a pat on the back and instead I get a slap in the face! (I swear that wasn't my car between those two busses!!) haha Still, having said that, please, Amzer Zo... in my case - don't hold back.

Kindest Regards - Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 1st April 2013 at 12:50.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Caren (27th January 2013), Daughter of Time (28th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (25th January 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Hi Truman! I'm still on page 32 of 'The Eye of Ra', but I've had an interesting thought about the Egyptians calling Osiris 'Asar' and the Assyrians calling The All Seeing God of War 'Assur' as you say.

You see when Moses met God at the burning bush, God named himself as 'Ehieh Asher Ehieh'.

Ehieh meaning 'I am' and Asher meaning 'That' so being 'I am that I am', but now I'm thinking that this may have been a miss-translation.

Could the God of Moses really have been called 'I am Osiris I am'? Since Asher sounds like Asar or Assur?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Gardener (8th November 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

I don't have any direct information about that question, only that these so-called "gods", or Serpent Staff Pleiadians (SSPs) as I call them, identified themselves to various "chosen ones" in different areas as being the "gods" of other areas known by other, but often similar, names. Of course, every region is going to have their particular language and dialects and sometimes words are similar in pronunciation.

Hi Truman! I'm still on page 32 of 'The Eye of Ra', but I've had an interesting thought about the Egyptians calling Osiris 'Asar' and the Assyrians calling The All Seeing God of War 'Assur' as you say.

You see when Moses met God at the burning bush, God named himself as 'Ehieh Asher Ehieh'.

Ehieh meaning 'I am' and Asher meaning 'That' so being 'I am that I am', but now I'm thinking that this may have been a miss-translation.

Could the God of Moses really have been called 'I am Osiris I am'? Since Asher sounds like Asar or Assur?

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (27th January 2013), Daughter of Time (27th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), lookbeyond (28th January 2013), mab777 (28th January 2013), seeker/reader (9th March 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

In case readers of this thread and the Simon Parkes thread haven't seen this, the Mantis technology to transfer and implant a spiritual being into a body was explained by Simon Parkes here. Simon's pictures of this technology can be seen here.

I should note that Simon and I have never communicated with each other before 2012 (less than three months ago) and Simon had never even heard of my books before that time. I wrote my books in the mid-90s. In the EYE OF RA I documented my memories of in-between lives experiences with this Mantis spirit/soul transference technology and implantation of free beings into physical bodies. I uncovered these memories in 1995-1996. Simon has validated my memories and my documented memories have validated Simon Parkes story.

You can find my accounts of this technology in THE EYE OF RA in the chapter entitled "In-between Lives Implants and Out of Body Abductions". It starts on the 98th page of the PDF (link below).

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 27th January 2013 at 18:04.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (27th January 2013), Daughter of Time (28th January 2013), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), Hervé (28th January 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), mab777 (28th January 2013), Rosana (23rd February 2019), seeker/reader (9th March 2013), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), Star Tsar (27th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In case readers of this thread and the Simon Parkes thread haven't seen this, the Mantis technology to transfer and implant a spiritual being into a body was explained by Simon Parkes here. Simon's pictures of this technology can be seen here.

I should note that Simon and I have never communicated with each other before 2012 (less than three months ago) and Simon had never even heard of my books before that time. I wrote my books in the mid-90s. In the EYE OF RA I documented my memories of in-between lives experiences with this Mantis spirit/soul transference technology and implantation of free beings into physical bodies. I uncovered these memories in 1995-1996. Simon has validated my memories and my documented memories have validated Simon Parkes story.

You can find my accounts of this technology in THE EYE OF RA in the chapter entitled "In-between Lives Implants and Out of Body Abductions". It starts on the 98th page of the PDF (link below).

TLC
    Hi Truman and Amzer Zo and possibly Simon Parkes,

It is very interesting the implication again of the component "soul" which can be "Spirit" individualized, but what is interesting to note is that Simon states the "helper's" don't need a "soul" to enter into them and thus cannot be allowed in the room during this process.

This really perplexes me. I guess if the "helpers" are somehow robots then that explains this and the usage of the word "soul" by Simon can still be what Truman and Amzer Zo refer to as "Spirit." To explain my dilemma can best be considered by the Frankenstein story where "life" is generated in a non living being where there still may not be a "Spirit/soul" as I am considering.

See, what is stimulated in me is this sense that a being could be "alive" ("enspirited") but not be a Spirit being of a certain "original creator" - a creator whose primary energy (perhaps even only energy) is the energy we know as "love."

All I am doing here is exploring the essence of this question I still have with regards to "life" as opposed to their being "life that understands and is potentially motivated by love."

It is difficult for me to accept the possibility there could be "unenspirited/unensouled" beings that appear physically just like any of us that may after all not be of (or possess) the core of the Spirit.

I will add something more - There seems to me to be a similarity between the being dubbed as "Horus-Ra" to a "mantis being." As some may know by now I am very convinced the the being that has targeted me since I was 6 years old is a Horus-Ra being.

Anyways, Thanks for pointing us to Simon Parkes and hopefully he will find his way over to your thread, Truman - Chester

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Gardener (8th November 2013), mab777 (28th January 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For further clarification I should say that the procedure for handling the R6 implant is not just about self-improvement. It addresses the matrix at the spiritual level and therefore positively affects other spiritual beings as well. It is my understanding and viewpoint that the lower levels of what L Ron Hubbard discovered, developed and refined address self-improvement of the person undergoing the counseling processes. However, the more advanced levels extend further into the matrix to help other spiritual beings on a spiritual level. Although one can and does experience "self-improvement" and enhanced spiritual abilities on the advanced levels, the focus is on others and handling the matrix.

The matrix is not what one would expect to find. It is very hidden from view. One cannot possibly understand the impact of the R6 implant and other aspects of the matrix until one actually does it. Therefore, speculating about it before one has done it is not productive in any way. This is not something that one can just wish away. You actually have to take the red pill, so to speak. It takes most people months to handle the R6 implant and one should not attempt it until one has done the lower levels first.

It is my understanding from one of Ron Hubbard's close associates is that he found all this out by trial and error mostly. Even he did not know what he was getting into. It was like entering a completely dark room and not knowing what was in the room and trying to find a possible door on the other side of the room. He discovered that there was indeed a door on the other side of the room, a way out of the matrix. He nearly died doing it. He thereafter formulated a step by step procedure to address it so that one can do it comfortably and without being scathed.

TLC
    Hi Truman -

Anyone who has followed my posts since mid March, 2012 here on Avalon (the only forum I ever posted on other than a few online gaming forums) may consider that I have made some decent progress. I am certain I have. What my question is is... is it possible it is this R6 implant which I have been removing? And if so, then we have to agree that the process I have used has been that I have involved myself with all the good folks here on Avalon. "We" are doing it.

I just wonder if this is what I have been tackling. I feel so free and without any worries these days while at the same time am fully aware of what seems to be going on on Earth at this time that is no good at all for anyone - especially the SRA stuff.

I have all sorts of friends in all walks of life and strangely no one seems to have any issues with my pursuit of solutions for these issues we face despite their knowledge that I am working on these things in every way I can without stupidly placing my life in danger. I sometimes get the feeling that some folks who might be compromised are rooting my efforts on.

Anyways, I just seem to have no fears anymore - I just keep working through all this with the intention to share my experience as to how I have done what I have done so far and the process I am using today to achieve more and more freedom for my core essence, my Spirit.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Daughter of Time (28th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), kanishk (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WoW! -

Early on in Simon Parkes' interview, Simon describes the object that they placed in his hand - and he motions to his left hand as if that was the one they placed the object into... around 8 minutes into the interview - I posted about this at least 8 or so months back - I could not find the post but I found the copy of an e-mail I made back then and sent to someone I thought might be able to help. Do note that I spoke with Stewart Swerdlow about this back in the spring of 2004 and he said it sounded like a "government program."

Anyways, anyone who has read my story knows how I mentioned my experience when I was 6 years old - Here is that story again

I had recently turned 6 years old. It was in the fall of 1963 and I was lying in my bed. I found myself awake and staring straight up since I was lying on my back. It seemed like 1:00 AM or so in the dead of night. So as I came into consciousness I saw an amoeba shaped object floating above my head below the ceiling between a space of no more than 6 feet. It was moving like an amoeba does. It had the colors of fuchsia, orange and yellow but mostly the fuchsia color. As it swarmed above me I suddenly realized I was holding an object in my left hand. It was like an egg shaped object that my hand was closed around. All of this had taken place in perhaps 10 – 15 seconds - seeing the object floating above me and realizing I was holding this strange object in my hand.

As my mind began to realize the event was occurring (and I knew I wasn’t dreaming) I became afraid and tried to release the object in my hand. As I tried to open my hand, a force inside my hand from my wrist area all the way into my hand took over and fought my attempt. My hand grasped the object even tighter. It was at this moment I became completely consumed with terror.

Suddenly the next thing I knew, my mother entered the room like a mother does sometimes to check on her child. I am uncertain if I blacked out or if she came in as the event was occurring – my gut tells me I had blacked out and that she came in some time after the event had ended. Anyways, I immediately jumped out of bed and she came over and sat beside me. I was crying pretty hysterically and I tried to tell her what happened. She said over and over, “don’t worry it was just a dream,” even though I continually insisted it really happened. I recall being upset with her that she didn’t believe me. It truly was no dream, I well know the difference.

I recall every second of the experience as if it happened last night. It has always haunted me that whatever happened is why I have had an extremely difficult life and had massive connections with a few key NWO guys - I predicted 9/11 which over a dozen people can vouch for and also 7/7 - the only two times I ever predicted anything. What was placed in my hand and why? All these questions I have been compelled to figure out.

end of that e-mail...

Strangely more things are starting to make sense and is something I feared might be true. When I don't fight this whatever it is I have, my life goes super smooth. It is when I fight it and try to reject it that things always seem to start to go badly.

Part of the reason I have calmed down so much the last few months is because I accepted my theoretical condition and stopped fighting "the voice" inside.

Is it possible that I have some type of implant that is not related to the R6 implant nor the one Truman mentioned was a "universe wide" implant placed even prior to the R6?

Is it possible these "mantis beings" are attempting to be helpful? At least from their point of view?

This is all mind boggling... Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 27th January 2013 at 20:57.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), mab777 (28th January 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

This post has been deleted
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 01:59.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Daughter of Time (28th January 2013), Flash (26th November 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (30th January 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), lookbeyond (28th January 2013), mab777 (28th January 2013), meat suit (28th January 2013), Shannon (8th February 2016), spiritwind (23rd December 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013), Twelvestrand (31st January 2013)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The answer to your question is no. Please read again my post that you quoted. If you read it carefully you should see that your question was already answered there. The implant about which you speak is only handled at the advanced levels. One must do the lower levels first in order to be able to handle that implant and the exact techniques require the use of an electrometer (E-meter) which requires considerable training to learn how to use it. Most of the exact techniques are confidential for the reasons that I have already discussed. In other words, you will not be able to figure it out on your own, so don't waste your time or risk triggering (restimulating) unpleasantness by trying to contact the implant. I hope that I am not sounding pedantic; I am speaking to you with a voice of experience and caution. Please remember that it took about two decades of full-time research for Mr. Hubbard to even discover this implant and he nearly died trying to handle it so it's not something to trifle with. I only brought it up because Amzer Zo brought it up and I felt clarification would be helpful. Let me be even more clear: that particular implant has a trap that kills anyone who springs it. Fortunately, Mr. Hubbard discovered how to handle this implant with very little discomfort and virtually no serious risk if instructions are followed exactly. Thousands of people have already safely completed this level since it was fully discovered in 1967. As I have stated before it is important that as many people as possible get through this level. I say this because this thread is about solutions to disabling the matrix and building a more sane civilization.

TLC

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    For further clarification I should say that the procedure for handling the R6 implant is not just about self-improvement. It addresses the matrix at the spiritual level and therefore positively affects other spiritual beings as well. It is my understanding and viewpoint that the lower levels of what L Ron Hubbard discovered, developed and refined address self-improvement of the person undergoing the counseling processes. However, the more advanced levels extend further into the matrix to help other spiritual beings on a spiritual level. Although one can and does experience "self-improvement" and enhanced spiritual abilities on the advanced levels, the focus is on others and handling the matrix.

The matrix is not what one would expect to find. It is very hidden from view. One cannot possibly understand the impact of the R6 implant and other aspects of the matrix until one actually does it. Therefore, speculating about it before one has done it is not productive in any way. This is not something that one can just wish away. You actually have to take the red pill, so to speak. It takes most people months to handle the R6 implant and one should not attempt it until one has done the lower levels first.

It is my understanding from one of Ron Hubbard's close associates is that he found all this out by trial and error mostly. Even he did not know what he was getting into. It was like entering a completely dark room and not knowing what was in the room and trying to find a possible door on the other side of the room. He discovered that there was indeed a door on the other side of the room, a way out of the matrix. He nearly died doing it. He thereafter formulated a step by step procedure to address it so that one can do it comfortably and without being scathed.

TLC
    Hi Truman -

Anyone who has followed my posts since mid March, 2012 here on Avalon (the only forum I ever posted on other than a few online gaming forums) may consider that I have made some decent progress. I am certain I have. What my question is is... is it possible it is this R6 implant which I have been removing? And if so, then we have to agree that the process I have used has been that I have involved myself with all the good folks here on Avalon. "We" are doing it.

I just wonder if this is what I have been tackling. I feel so free and without any worries these days while at the same time am fully aware of what seems to be going on on Earth at this time that is no good at all for anyone - especially the SRA stuff.

I have all sorts of friends in all walks of life and strangely no one seems to have any issues with my pursuit of solutions for these issues we face despite their knowledge that I am working on these things in every way I can without stupidly placing my life in danger. I sometimes get the feeling that some folks who might be compromised are rooting my efforts on.

Anyways, I just seem to have no fears anymore - I just keep working through all this with the intention to share my experience as to how I have done what I have done so far and the process I am using today to achieve more and more freedom for my core essence, my Spirit.
    Thanks Truman - if I am interpreting your reply correctly, it seems that you are of the opinion that no one but LRH has been able to achieve this on his own and that likely no one else ever will be able to achieve this on their own. Is this your view? Thanks - Chester

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013), TrumanCash (29th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

I am reading this thread with great interest,
    I had some work done in my 20s, recovering very traumatic episodes from my past. this was done by an unexpieriencesd guy using the e- meter dianetic technique. a spike on the meter would tell him when an emotional block was discovered during the session, and then going over and over it again in conversation would bring it into the realm of untraumatic memory. it worked pretty well, and I gained a lot of freedom from it.
    but the therapy also seemed to have triggered whatever crazy stuff, as I ended up twice in hospital within a couple of month. nearly died of pneumonia on the one occasion....also nearly got run over by a car ... I think I was the first patient the guy ever worked on....he clearly had no idea what he was triggering..
    so, I think Trumanns warnings regarding unexpierienced guys digging for implants are very valid indeed.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (29th January 2013), Daughter of Time (30th January 2013), Flash (26th November 2013), Freeda B. (5th May 2015), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (30th January 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013), TrumanCash (29th January 2013)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 02:00.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Chester (29th January 2013), Daughter of Time (29th January 2013), Flash (26th November 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (30th January 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Truman, I am an oddsmaker by trade and so based on the historical analysis, I would agree with you, the odds suggest practically a zero chance.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), TrumanCash (30th January 2013)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 02:01.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Chester (1st February 2013), Daughter of Time (30th January 2013), Flash (26th November 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (31st January 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), lookbeyond (30th January 2013), meat suit (30th January 2013), Twelvestrand (31st January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast