+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "That's a Freemason's Handshake!"

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Default Re: "That's a Freemason's Handshake!"

Interesting synchronicities in these accelerated times...
    I have not shared this openly, but I guess it is time!

Being back on Cape Cod, after many years, my current travels to nature sites and coastal areas have brought me upon masonic lodges I had not noticed when I use to live here and traveled the same roads in the distant past...and I use to drive a delivery truck on the Cape years ago so I am quite familiar with the entire area.
    I mean each new day I was running into 2 and 3 in different areas...I simply sent extreme balancing energy there way, and had shared this privately on this forum with a well known member. This work has been on my path in the past....as it seemed that every Native American Sacred Site and Hill I would visit had one nearby...and this was not just a few instances...it happened dozens of times on my travels around the U.S.

Sooooo...I am feeling strongly that the tides are turning, right now, in the public revealing of these orders and their rather peculiar methods and secrets.

I wish to add that the days of stealth are coming to an end in 3d
    I am not belittling 'honor' in any way, shape or form
    I am a solo flyer...as many that know me here know
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 8th December 2012 at 18:14.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Chester (9th December 2012), DeDukshyn (8th December 2012), Holly Lindin (9th December 2012), lookbeyond (8th December 2012), Marianne (9th December 2012), noprophet (8th December 2012), TelosianEmbrace (8th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Interesting synchronicities in these accelerated times...
    I have not shared this openly, but I guess it is time!

Being back on Cape Cod, after many years, my current travels to nature sites and coastal areas have brought me upon masonic lodges I had not noticed when I use to live here and traveled the same roads in the distant past...and I use to drive a delivery truck on the Cape years ago so I am quite familiar with the entire area.
    I mean each new day I was running into 2 and 3 in different areas...I simply sent extreme balancing energy there way, and had shared this privately on this forum with a well known member. This work has been on my path in the past....as it seemed that every Native American Sacred Site and Hill I would visit had one nearby...and this was not just a few instances...it happened dozens of times on my travels around the U.S.

Sooooo...I am feeling strongly that the tides are turning, right now, in the public revealing of these orders and their rather peculiar methods and secrets.

I wish to add that the days of stealth are coming to an end in 3d
    I am not belittling 'honor' in any way, shape or form
    I am a solo flyer...as many that know me here know
    Napoleon Solo -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_Solo

going it solo - my favorite witches too (Solitaires) - Modwiz reminds me of a preeminent Solitaire (not trying to label you, bro... just mentioning parallels and with full respect)

solo - the best way to go - no one to account to but yourself - and the secret to loving the one we see in the mirror (IMO) - someone I finally was able to love... a freeing thing - I am finally ALIVE!

Funny, but when I was young, my friends said I looked like Illya Kuryakin - the Russian Spy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_from_U.N.C.L.E.

eaglespirit - a solo too... funny how we can find each other now on the internet and not be so solo anymore and yet retain our uniqueness fully.

Maybe I am nuts - but the world is getting better - the issues are being resolved one by one and faster than we had imagined... individually, we are doing this collectively.

We will see disclosure, free energy and the end of war on this planet in our lifetimes... and a solution to SRHS - this is coming before most of us pass on. Bet on it. Love wins all bets.
    Last edited by Chester; 12th December 2012 at 23:27.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th December 2012), lookbeyond (10th December 2012), TelosianEmbrace (10th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by Krullenjongen (here)
    As far as i know there are two handshakes for the Master Mason.
    The first one is the "Pass Grip of a Master Mason"

Attachment 19555

The second one is the "Strong Grip of the Master Mason" also called the "Lion's Paw"

Attachment 19556

Reading your story it seems like he gave you the first "pass grip" handshake.
    But you need to be specific because the handshakes from the "Entered Appentice" (first masonic degree) and the "Fellow Craft" (second masonic degree) look very much the same.

Attachment 19557

Attachment 19559

Attachment 19558

ModWiz can probably confirm this but his oath will keep him from revealing any inside "secrets"
    Because if he does he agreed to "have his body cut in two, his bowels removed and burned to ashes which are then to be scattered to the four winds of heaven".
    Nice oath you took there ModWiz.
    Masons have an adult sense of humor that seems to be missed. It's poetic and fun.
    So although the "punishments" are less than real, keeping ones word is just a manner of honor. Sure it's just a handshake, but ones' honor is not to be considered so lightly, or you end up with the world we have. The sh!tty Freemasons are interlopers and infiltrators. Then they set up their own lodges. The whole Mason thing has gotten sloppy in modern times. That would be the last few hundred years or so. I have not been active for over three years now. There doesn't seem much point, although the men I met there are some of the finest and honorable men I have had the privilege to know.

I have always been a big fan of Manly P Hall. Indeed an example of a esteemd Mason and indeed indicative of their real and true nature. It is such a shame some have brought a dark cloud over a well intentioned group.

Sigh

Hmmm

N :-)
    Some receive their masonic degrees from earthly sources. Some attain their degrees through their own metaphysical experiences and are awarded their degrees from non-earthy sources. Some in the latter group are then honored as a mason by those amongst the former. This was the case for Manly Palmer Hall, he was awarded his degrees via non-earthly sources and later was recognized by the earthy organizations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manly_Palmer_Hall

Some earn their degrees from non-earthly sources and remain unrecognized via the earthly masonic organizations.

There are degrees beyond 33.

Interesting way of stating it, it sounds exactly like what i have been going through.

90 th degree wizards are existant and would i be wrong in assuming they go to a full 360 degrees? It would be logical.

Hmmm

N

6. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member Krullenjongen's Avatar
    Thanks

just wanted to add this video for anyone who wants to know a lot more about masonry.
    Don't be scared away by the christian talk, this ex 90th degree mason reveals a lot of good information!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2