+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "The Solution" Is In Full Swing, Are You On Board?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Default Re: "The Solution" Is In Full Swing, Are You On Board?

Hi we-R-one,

Thanks for your response!
    I was also a bit worried that Emoto's project on water crystals might scare some people away because there certainly is a lot of information being presented by him.
    But many of the water crystals are so beautiful that I just felt the need to share with everyone here.

Maybe what I'll do is create a list of relevant studies that relate to the point of power of intention, belief systems, etc. and post all at once so people can use them in their own presentations as additional information when discussing with others.

Your plan sounds like a good idea, it'll be helpful for many of us to have all the relative material on this topic put together.
    And by the word "intention" it reminded me of "The Intention Experiment" by Lynne McTaggart who has also been doing some wonderful works:
    http://theintentionexperiment.com/the-experiments

Love and Blessings

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

4evrneo (14th December 2012), CdnSirian (16th December 2012), tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (14th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Dear Fellow Avalonians and Guests,

I humbly ask for your undivided attention while initially viewing this thread. Right up front I need a time commitment from you. Though at first glance this introduction will appear long and intimidating, please stick with me in order to have a full understanding of the message I’m trying to convey and help in implementing its success by your participation, even if it means you have to come back another day.

Many have asked on various threads for a "Solution" to the tyranny that seems to encompass our every move no matter where we reside on this planet; and I feel confident that I/we, have found it. There is no cost, there is no group to join and it’s something you can do on your own time, in your own way without any constraints, judgments or harsh ramifications. This may be the most important thing you do not only for yourself, but for those around you and humanity itself.

With much anticipation and love, I lay before you this resolution to the conundrum that we as the human race all face and I hope every one of you will take this proposal quite seriously. In fact, my desire is that you incorporate this thought process I’m suggesting into every facet of your life. But, before going any further I ask that you do three things if you haven’t come to this conclusion as of yet.

1. No matter how scary things become, do not operate in fear.
    2. As new truths come forward be willing to shift your set of beliefs to match those truths.
    3. Do not allow a truth to become an untruth because you cannot find the capacity to see it as a possibility, always keep an open mind.

This should help your spiritual transition go smoother, allowing you to focus on the tasks at hand. "The Solution" has been in front of us this whole time, but because it’s not in the conditioned form that many are expecting, it’s ignored, overlooked and passed over. Why should you pay attention to this “Solution”? Because your fellow brother and sisters are pouring out their hearts with a treasure trove of information in their posts which more than eludes to the answer you seek. They are you! They are not joining some group, they are not necessarily following a particular messiah as gospel, they are merely looking within for the answers; and with their initial discovery, posting what they have found for all to divulge and absorb. Though each and every one of them has chosen a different path through the process, they are all coming to the same conclusion in unison at the end of the trail no matter how long it’s taken them to get there. How lucky are we to have access to a forum where this information can be collected, shared and observed by all, with the shear advantage of dispersing this message far and wide in a way that no other civilization has been able to do in their time period due to lack of technological gains.

So what is “The Solution”? I have become very aware of a quiet movement taking place that many of you might not have recognized as of yet and it’s this very movement I believe, to be the key component to ending our reality as we know it. It’s happening here on Avalon, but unfortunately it’s being overlooked and drowned out by threads that focus on unverifiable information, gloom and doom scenarios making one feel powerless, unfulfilled and longing for some real answers. And though you know the days of “following” are just about over, there unfortunately is a lot of attention being placed on individuals who have attempted to offer information to the masses only to be slaughtered by their own with discussions that go nowhere and solve absolutely nothing, but rather continue to divide and conquer instead of unifying us as one. Have we not learned anything? Does anyone feel like they’re on the hamster wheel to nowhere? We can and will change this reality, but only if we begin to change the way we think!

Several Avalon members are all ready manifesting this "Solution" and posting their experiences, but unfortunately they're being bypassed and overlooked. We are so conditioned that many of us are missing the one key component - The change is YOU, and the science is there to prove this theory. Until humankind understands, we will continue this vicious cycle over and over again repeating history as we’ve seen for eons of time. “The Solution” is to become more heart-centered by making everyday choices that are of the heart - not the mind, and not the gut. The famous eye for an eye concept no longer applies in this changing paradigm. If you want your surroundings to change, change yourself and how you respond. It will not happen overnight and in the manner in which many of us would prefer, myself included. Before you question what I propose, I ask fellow Avalonian's this.....what's it going to hurt to follow what I'm suggesting? The cavalry is you, the messiah is you, and not any of the other named groups offering their messages of how they're going to save us. As you know, we are at cross road here where technology has surpassed spirituality, it is our responsibility to begin changing how we handle situations and focus on elevating our own spirituality by stepping outside status quo and the belief systems that accompany the programs within. This is what you do, this is “The Solution” and many, but not enough are beginning to come to this conclusion.

My goal in putting together this thread is to integrate the science background in conjunction with real life stories from every day souls as yourself to further demonstrate how this truly is the answer to our future. This is not some fairyland dream, this is happening, and the more of us that get on board by doing the real work, not by just being a spectator, the sooner our reality will manifest to the degree that our efforts will be viewed as instrumental in creating the very reality we all have come to hope and pray would transpire. But it’s going to take work, and I need each and every one of you to make a commitment of contribution with your hearts and nothing more. This is the way out of the matrix, this is what they don’t want you to know and this is the future environment you’ve been waiting for.

Could you do your fellow brothers and sisters the biggest honor by granting me the wish of making this thread the most viewed ever in Avalon history? Will you make this the one point we can all agree on? Why?......Because this is about you, this is your moment, these are your heart-felt stories, your true experiences, your examples for others to learn by, so they too can contribute their own private moments which in turn help lay down the foundation of a new paradigm, a new frame of reference, for those who cannot yet see. You are the beacons of light that shine over the path that create the bridge for all to walk over. And as sappy as this may sound…..I can’t think of a more beautiful way to usher in the Golden Age, walking beside you as an equal, with love, and as one.

HERE WE GO!

So I could have just posted individual’s stories, but I felt that some background and science were needed to reinforce why I believe this concept cannot only be achieved, but is all ready in the works. What caught my attention was a recent posting of a David Icke video here on Avalon back in August 2012 I believe. Now please don’t discount this post because you happen to not like David Icke. Listen, he’s just one of us. He’s contributing information that he feels should be in the public eye. So before you blow him off, listen to what he has to say, because he is basically coming to the same "Solution" that many of us fellow Avalonian’s have, so I don’t find that to be a coincidence, but rather an enforcement that something is going on and that we are choosing the correct path to our future. I think David fills in beautifully the why’s and how’s. Please take the time to listen to all of this video as David lays out how we got to this point thousands of years back. Pay close attention to where he discusses Gnostic teachings that were discovered and what their message was to humanity. Also take note how he repeatedly discusses being heart-centered and why we need to be taking heart-felt approaches.

David Icke Interview- Bewusst.TV June 18, 2012 Germany/Take it to the Heart

“Look at the world, look at the world every day, all over the world, in all these different expressions how emotional energy is being generated and produced by the circumstances that society has been structured to create.”

... place a date at the top of your thread as to when this heart-centered incident took place. I thought it would be interesting to see if we could spot a pattern if one exists.

From within my heart, I thank you for your time, I thank you for your efforts and heart-felt contributions as you are the creators of our reality.... and there is no doubt in my mind that you are more than capable of being the love that we need in humanity's greatest hour of need.
    First, thanks you SOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo much beautiful we-R-one ! Mmmmmmmmmm ! Dellllllicious post ! I'm so GLAD to read this ! Thank you thank you thank you ! Muchos GRATITUDE toward you ! LOVE ! xx

I see my toughts in your words.... I'm really on the side of light and especially on the side of those who act positively in their lives to draw with good attraction as many people as possible in this light. Tree days ago I read your tread during the day and I really liked the thoughts that emerges. We all need hope and light in those time. We all need a boost to help us knowing that WE can make it, WE are the ONES ! The gods and godess of this planet ! She is our mother and we can celebrate her in all kind of beautiful ways in our everyday life. It is so SIMPLE !

Remember to SMILE, to LAUGHT, LOOK and see all the beauty around you, it is AMAZING....... Alot of poeple say: But wath can we really do ? There is a post here on AVALON that says : can we change TPTB ?
    Here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...PTB-Be-Stopped
    I say yes ! YES ! and 3 times YES ! WE CAN DO IT ! Today ! If you can ever understand what is it SSsssoooooooooo simple to do ! Just live your present moment and choose what you love at this exact moment ! Just now what would you do if you put all the barrieres aside ! Just for one day, dont go to work and go for a walk in the woods and just bread ! Enjoy the moment ! Really, you have a GREAT power in you ! Just by making simple things with a touch of light, goodness, love, around you !

EXAMPLES: Be kind to everyone for a day ! Just smile at all the strangers you cross for one day, help someone to cross the street, bring back your neibors garbages, make your own garden and make gifts to your familly and friends, call an old sick (or not) uncle, say ''I LOVE YOU'' to your parents before you regret havent sayed it'', stop the car to let pedestrian cross the street, clean your street if there are papers or other garbages, make a donation of 5$ to a person in front of you at the grosserie stoor, and the list goes on and on......'' If I can do it, you certainly can ! WE ARE ONE ! I'm you ! You are me ! Empower you ! The government will not do it for you ! I love you so much ! xxxxxxxxxxxxx....

ok here on avalon look what I personnaly did to help my Francophone sisters and brothers ! I made a FRENCH group here to have as much informations as we can on all subject that is not in the main streem... Here's the link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=35 You are all invited to post ''in french'' links and positive or constructive informations and thoughts of yours !

Another thing I did is create positif images for 2012-12-21 and posted them on Avalon. The purpose of this is: I think there are too malicious images circulating on the web, about 2012-12-21. That is why I decided to create a bunch of positive images to win on the negative. Help me and make your own so we will wipe out the negative ones ! hahhaaa ..... Yeah !
    I created those images with www.piZap.com site and it's really easy, I recommend it ! I have no personal interest in this web site… I just like to use it and find it user friendly ! Here is the link for the tread if you whant to participate: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-the-negative

So ..... IF I can DO it ! ????????

YOU can do it to !

Simple things but everyday ! All together !

Much love to you all !

Nathalie xxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 14th December 2012 at 15:33.
    We are one !

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

4evrneo (14th December 2012), CdnSirian (16th December 2012), Mark (1st January 2013), tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (14th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

...sigh....this is extremely difficult...I can hardly type as the tears are welling up in my eyes....as most of you know there's been a shooting in New Town, Connecticut at Sandy Hook elementary school, that has taken the lives of 27 at this point of writing my post- mainly children. I'm going to ask you to send all the love and compassion you can to the families and community of New Town as I can't even imagine what they're going through right now.

Your frequency, your energy, your heart is needed. I'm asking you in a communities time of need that you change the way you think. We need this on a mass scale and unfortunately it's going to take atrocities like this to generate the fuel needed to transform our environment. Remember the science I put in front of you, remember my words,

"This may be the most important thing you do not only for yourself, but for those around you and humanity itself."

"You are the beacons of light that shine over the path that create the bridge for all to walk over."

"The cavalry is you, the messiah is you"

As difficult as this is, I'm also asking you to forgive the shooter/shooters. Hate accomplishes nothing and will only generate more hate which is exactly what we don't want. There is no more eye for an eye....it will not bring back any of these children. Hate will only create the environment you are trying to avoid.

The parents of these poor children, who are going to be affected by this horrible day are not capable at this point in time of forgiving, which is why you are needed. Please, please be the souls that create the path for them to eventually walk over, so they too in time can forgive. There is no way out of the matrix, this is only way. The most difficult part of this transition is that the atrocities have to be so in your face in order to create the fuel needed to transform. Do not try to rationalize this situation. Remember my kundalini post? Re-visit post #2, in case you missed the reason why.

Do not let these children die in vain. Their tragedy is meant to be utilized to benefit humanity, don't let this opportunity go to waste. I realize this is a very, very sensitive topic and it's extremely difficult to not be angry. But if you generate feelings of anger, "they" win.

Inject all the love you have into the energy field- there is nothing left to be but love.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 15th December 2012 at 02:55.

6. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    A very good and important interview, in my opinion.

Always a lot of love in the videos of Lilou

Many people have experienced a kundalini awakening like you, We-R-One.
    Haven't experienced one yet, but I think it's important to have the experience
    to really understand. I'm a real thinker and it requires a lot of effort to live from
    the mind to the heart.

As we had a new moon yesterday, a SUPERMOON in Sagittarius,
    before the marker 12-21-2012 I told myself to live more from
    the heart instead of the mind. That's the direction I want the
    arrow of Sagittarius to head in.

This video '2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning' is a very good one
    and I can remember a signpost in it, something like this:

Name:  Love vs Fear.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  7.6 KB

But can't find it in the video, right now.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer posted this video in another thread of Zebra:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing#post598778.

Quotes from the video, copied from WCBD post:

- We are ascending where the sun is taking us is into the Bronze Age/Dwapara Yuga era since the 1700’s. Though some say we are at the end of the Iron Age/Kali Yuga. Nonetheless we are at that time where a wonderful transition takes place. It will bring much peace, love, joy and wisdom to mankind.
    “The dead shall rise” means We have been dead in sleepfulness.

- Bill Hicks: Life is just a ride. We can change things not by money or things over time.
    It’s right here, right now, it’s a choice between Love and fear.

- Bliss is our birthright. We are made to enjoy Love and happiness. Bliss is always there. There’s so much potential for Bliss. It’s like a light that you turn on in a darkened room. Bliss is just there, waiting for you to tap into to it and as much as you want.

- Now’s the time to embrace the Love and leave the fear behind. Fear means you have a fear of loosing something. What could that be? All those possessions out there? All those material illusions? Or your body? The body is going to die anyway. It’s only a matter of time. But the one that embraces the Love, is the one that knows that it can never loose. And when you find that love and knows that you can never loose even with intentionally created chaos, still remain in Love, then you receive the Bliss at all times.

The time has come! Which way do want to go ?
    (A small hint: take my hand and go with me )
    Remember Who You Are!

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

4evrneo (14th December 2012), CdnSirian (16th December 2012), Journeyon (18th December 2012), Mark (1st January 2013), skamandar (30th December 2012), tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (14th December 2012), Wind (15th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    ...sigh....this is extremely difficult...I can hardly type as the tears are welling up in my eyes....as most of you know there's been a shooting in New Town, Connecticut at Sandy Hook elementary school, that has taken the lives of 27 at this point of writing my post- mainly children. I'm going to ask you to send all the love and compassion you can to the families and community of New Town as I can't even imagine what they're going through right now.

Your frequency, your energy, your heart is needed. I'm asking you in a communities time of need that you change the way you think. We need this on a mass scale and unfortunately it's going to take atrocities like this to generate the fuel needed to transform our environment. Remember the science I put in front of you, remember my words,

"This may be the most important thing you do not only for yourself, but for those around you and humanity itself."

"You are the beacons of light that shine over the path that create the bridge for all to walk over."

"The cavalry is you, the messiah is you"

As difficult as this is, I'm also asking you to forgive the shooter/shooters. Hate accomplishes nothing and will only generate more hate which is exactly what we don't want. There is no more eye for an eye....it will not bring back any of these children. Hate will only create the environment you are trying to avoid.

The parents of these poor children, who are going to be affected by this horrible day are not capable at this point in time of forgiving, which is why you are needed. Please, please be the souls that create the path for them to eventually walk over, so they too in time can forgive. There is no way out of the matrix, this is only way. The most difficult part of this transition is that the atrocities have to be so in your face in order to create the fuel needed to transform. Do not try to rationalize this situation. Remember my kundalini post? Re-visit post #2, in case you missed the reason why.

Do not let these children die in vain. Their tragedy is meant to be utilized to benefit humanity, don't let this opportunity go to waste. I realize this is a very, very sensitive topic and it's extremely difficult to not be angry. But if you generate feelings of anger, "they" win.

Inject all the love you have into the energy field- there is nothing left to be but love.
    Thank you we-R-one
    After all the angry posts I have seen today, I hope you dont mind that I shared this. I actually sat at my desk and forgave the shooter and sent love to heal all. I instantly knew that I could only give love, otherwise we only perpetuate more darkness.
    Stay in the heart,

Bless,
    Annette

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th December 2012), enfoldedblue (15th December 2012), Fred Steeves (14th December 2012), Journeyon (18th December 2012), tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (14th December 2012), Wind (15th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    Thank you we-R-one
    After all the angry posts I have seen today, I hope you don't mind that I shared this. I actually sat at my desk and forgave the shooter and sent love to heal all. I instantly knew that I could only give love, otherwise we only perpetuate more darkness.
    Stay in the heart,

Bless,
    Annette
    Annette, your efforts are very meaningful, thank you and yes spread the message far and wide. We have to get a spirituality movement on the table, so we can transform the energy fields. I know this is the way. The most difficult thing is we can't see instant results from our efforts, and since we're at the beginning stages of a new reality, these horrific events will continue until more and more spiritually awaken and respond with heart-centered thoughts rather than the emotions of anger. I would love for this to be an immediate change, but at this point, I don't see this happening...UNLESS, we have a tragedy of such an enormous magnitude, which in turn, allows for the creation of an immediate shift based on humanity's heart-centered response.

We must be confident in the science behind belief systems and how they affect the energy fields. There is no way around this, we have to change the way we think, it's the only "solution" that has the validation of scientific proof.

You see I believe these events are by design, because again, you have to have "fuel" in order to make the transformation. People need a reason to forgive. The horrific events aren't suppose to make sense, otherwise if they did, we would use our 3D perception to reason them away and then the opportunity is wasted and the cycle begins all over again. God, I hope I make sense....and I hope I've spelled this out in the most simplest of forms possible, so that all may understand.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 15th December 2012 at 03:40.

11. Link to Post #47
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Effectice speakers gain awesome followers :-)

But following should not be.

Just being

With love

Will be

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 15th December 2012 at 19:29.

12. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Thanks we-R-one and all above. This thread to me, is a portal. Avalon is a portal, but this thread is assembling and re-focusing all of the best ideas presented on Avalon, and pointing to the "list" of the writers and public leaders active in "The Solution" oriented sciences and belief systems.

I want to mention one idea that I heard from Bashar about 20 years ago, because I think it's highly relevant here.

The first part of this idea, is that we are in a period, or maybe a lifetime, of integration - integrating all of our selves, the good the bad and the ugly, which we can do with no judgement.

The second part of the idea is that, when a part of the collective begins to focus on an idea, the momentum accelerates. Which I believe this thread is doing. Tremendous momentum.

The idea that this is going to take so many decades, maybe our grandchildren will live in it, etc., is reasonable. Yet, I feel it can become, is becoming a happy runaway train. All aboard!

The context in which Bashar presented this acceleration idea was this: at one channeling Daryl the channeler announced that Bashar wanted to give a workshop on integration, because we as humans could not meet ET face to face as our deepest fears would be activated (stuff we don't like and cannot accept about ourselves). Our psyches would be shattered. In fact, Bashar was going to in some way "screen" participants because shattering was to be avoided. Like, some folks wouldn't get in. The only time I ever heard Bashar mention exclusion of any kind.

Yet, a week later, Bashar announced the workshop was cancelled. Reason being, that the mere mention of the idea of integration accelerated the momentum in the collective and the workshop was no longer necessary.

One week! With the focus on what you want, not what you don't want. Just wanted to mention the momentum thing. I'm feeling the train picking up speed. The vibration is picking up speed. As far as I'm concerned if any Darkers want to climb aboard, they're welcome.

Their switch will flip and wooosh!

It is done. All the ideas and reminders in this thread are a great help to deeply acclimatise and get excited, instead of nervous about it.

I got sucked into the horror of the school shooting for a few hours. Then I suddenly flipped it and realized what is going on. Acceleration, consenting souls involved. "All the world is a stage".

Again, gratitude to all above, for your presence and gifts.

(I've been watching Santos Bonacci for the past few days, what a trip).

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (17th December 2012), Mark (1st January 2013), Nat_Lee (18th December 2012), skamandar (18th December 2012), tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (16th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012), Youniverse (16th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Thank you for your great posts the past couple of days. I know the shooting that occurred here in the U.S. was a distraction for me, and I have not overlooked any of your comments. I hope to get back on here more frequently this week. I've been watching a couple of videos that are perfect for this thread and I think you guys will enjoy them.

At some point I'd also like to revise the original post so it can be used in a universal format rather than geared just for Avalon. Probably won't get to that until after Christmas. I want to dig for more videos as I think it makes the presentation more interesting rather than a bunch of typed words. One of the videos I just watched, reinforces what we all ready know, but it also explains how our heart affects the magnetic fields. Additionally it identifies some studies I was looking for, but couldn't remember the names, but I remembered they had an adverse affect on our environment during the time of a particular event. I'm sure some of you will remember these studies being mentioned several years ago. I'd like to see if the same data will be made available to the public, especially after the recent shootings in Connecticut. There is much to share so stay tuned!

15. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    (I've been watching Santos Bonacci for the past few days).
    Me too. His video on the 12 minerals and how they relate to the 12 systems of the body, and how to awaken the elixirs of the super-conscious mind, is impeccable. I found the link here at Avalon, but don't remember what thread it was in. I'm re-posting it here, as I think it dovetails into this discussion on how to wake up to our spirituality.

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (17th December 2012), CdnSirian (18th December 2012), tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (18th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think the lost are found, here.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (18th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Funny thing, I was watching Bonacci last night too! Thanks Black Panther for posting his video, post #44 above, on this thread. I had seen it before on another thread, but didn't get a chance to watch it and of course because I didn't tag it, couldn't remember where I had seen it earlier. I really like what he had to say and it definitely ties in with this thread. I think it's the most perfect video to watch on Dec. 21, 2012...it makes me excited for what's to come as the message is uplifting and reassuring. It makes sense the way they explain the cycle of the sun and the different stages we go through. Currently we are at the end of the Iron Age, thank god, and heading into the bronze age, which will be followed by the silver age and then the golden age. If I understand Bonacci correctly it is the two Suns, ours and Sirius that are creating the increase in frequency as they draw closer to one another, which in turn affects man's consciousness....did I get that right?

Additionally it seems like we go through these cycles every 24,000 years...I'm not sure why some say it's 24,000 and others say, what is it...25,950? So if what he's saying is accurate, this pattern will repeat all over again. I like the diagram they use as it makes more sense once you see it as opposed to reading someone's words. Now they said each age is about 2,000 years, but that doesn't add up right, because you have 4 stages, so I would think that some of the stages would be longer than others. Since we are currently shifting up through the cycle into the bronze age, we will see an improvement in consciousness. Which matches with what's happening amongst many of us. I have to say...the only bummer is, I'm not convinced we'll achieve optimal consciousness in this lifetime. If each cycle takes 2,000 years and we're only in the Bronze age, we have a long way to go....dammit, that means I probably have to come back down here...lol. I think a lot of us, want the change to occur immediately and all at once so the tyranny will end.

So if you're following me, that means once we've gone up the ladder(remember this is the sun making it's rotational cycle with optimal being closest to the sun of Sirius), then we head back down from where we came to repeat the pattern. So Gold, to Silver, to Bronze back down to the Iron Age.

All right...NOW...I have to ask.....Remember all the talk about time-lines???? Well if our sun takes this cycle consistently......how can there be two time-lines? IF the frequency is increasing based on the Sun's movement towards the sun of Sirius, the whole time-line 1 and time-line 2 story doesn't add up. Remember that from Wilcock and Bill Brockbrader? That has to be bunk? It was said that we were headed on time-line 1 which was portrayed as the one of the light and time-line 2 being one of the dark. How can you go down the dark time-line if the frequency is shifting up? You cant! So I think the whole time-line story is crap, as it doesn't match the scientific scenario that Bonacci layed out, who by the way is an astrologist.

Gimme your thoughts and please if I made any inaccuracies in my understanding above, let me know so I can edit the material. I don't want to confuse people anymore than what they have been all ready.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 18th December 2012 at 04:35.

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)

First, thanks you SOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo much beautiful we-R-one ! Mmmmmmmmmm ! Dellllllicious post ! I'm so GLAD to read this ! Thank you thank you thank you ! Muchos GRATITUDE toward you ! LOVE ! xx

I see my toughts in your words.... I'm really on the side of light and especially on the side of those who act positively in their lives to draw with good attraction as many people as possible in this light. Tree days ago I read your tread during the day and I really liked the thoughts that emerges. We all need hope and light in those time. We all need a boost to help us knowing that WE can make it, WE are the ONES ! The gods and godess of this planet ! She is our mother and we can celebrate her in all kind of beautiful ways in our everyday life. It is so SIMPLE !

Remember to SMILE, to LAUGHT, LOOK and see all the beauty around you, it is AMAZING....... Alot of poeple say: But wath can we really do ? There is a post here on AVALON that says : can we change TPTB ?
    Here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...PTB-Be-Stopped
    I say yes ! YES ! and 3 times YES ! WE CAN DO IT ! Today ! If you can ever understand what is it SSsssoooooooooo simple to do ! Just live your present moment and choose what you love at this exact moment ! Just now what would you do if you put all the barrieres aside ! Just for one day, dont go to work and go for a walk in the woods and just bread ! Enjoy the moment ! Really, you have a GREAT power in you ! Just by making simple things with a touch of light, goodness, love, around you !

EXAMPLES: Be kind to everyone for a day ! Just smile at all the strangers you cross for one day, help someone to cross the street, bring back your neibors garbages, make your own garden and make gifts to your familly and friends, call an old sick (or not) uncle, say ''I LOVE YOU'' to your parents before you regret havent sayed it'', stop the car to let pedestrian cross the street, clean your street if there are papers or other garbages, make a donation of 5$ to a person in front of you at the grosserie stoor, and the list goes on and on......'' If I can do it, you certainly can ! WE ARE ONE ! I'm you ! You are me ! Empower you ! The government will not do it for you ! I love you so much ! xxxxxxxxxxxxx....

ok here on avalon look what I personnaly did to help my Francophone sisters and brothers ! I made a FRENCH group here to have as much informations as we can on all subject that is not in the main streem... Here's the link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=35 You are all invited to post ''in french'' links and positive or constructive informations and thoughts of yours !

Another thing I did is create positif images for 2012-12-21 and posted them on Avalon. The purpose of this is: I think there are too malicious images circulating on the web, about 2012-12-21. That is why I decided to create a bunch of positive images to win on the negative. Help me and make your own so we will wipe out the negative ones ! hahhaaa ..... Yeah !
    I created those images with www.piZap.com site and it's really easy, I recommend it ! I have no personal interest in this web site… I just like to use it and find it user friendly ! Here is the link for the tread if you whant to participate: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-the-negative

So ..... IF I can DO it ! ????????

YOU can do it to !

Simple things but everyday ! All together !

Much love to you all !

Nathalie xxxxxxxxxxx
    Nathalie,

Your post is so genunie and thoughtful. I can hear your accent in your post, lol, it's very cute. I felt bad because both you and Black Panther's posts got over-looked somewhat due to the shooting in Connecticut. But I hope many have had a chance to read them as I think you are on the right path and amongst like-minded individuals here on this thread. Thank you so much for contributing!

21. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

StarSeed shared a very interesting video with me a while back and I've been wanting to post. Now it's funny because I caught something on this video and I'm extremely curious to see if anyone else catches what I saw. Recently I did some break down of a couple of movies and oddly enough this video caught my eye because of something very specific that I noted within the second part. Let's see if you catch it.....might not mean anything, and if you hadn't followed my on one thread in particular most likely you won't know what I'm referring to. I'm going to watch both parts again, as I want to see how the information compares with what Bonacci shared. Thanks StarSeed for bringing these videos to my attention! Here they are:

Last edited by we-R-one; 18th December 2012 at 05:53.

22. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The time line issue is subtle. Bonacci doesn't deal with it because he doesn't have to, to teach the incredible detail he's learned. I love watching his videos,

According to Seth, we create a whole new reality every time we think or make a decision...then go do something else. The Other Decision has gone off and that You is on another time line over there...infinity. That still boggles my mind when I think about it. Also makes me mind what I think about.

But, specifically, to our race at this time, the 2 time line scenario has showed up in my face a couple of different ways.

Bashar, an ET friend to many of us, talked about a time loop, about 20 yrs ago. He explained that "we" (awakened ones, curious ones, whatever), came from the future to insert ourselves into this time line to influence it so that earth would not a) blow itself up with an atom bomb, which was the way things were going at one point.

b) we would influence the collective toward a time line that included all the good stuff, by vibration and creation.

Bill Ryan has also reflected this idea by explaining his viewpoint - that if ET can't interfere, ET can reincarnate here as a human and then interfere all he/she wants! Works for me. And to quote Bill "glad you made it".

So from my viewpoint The Solution is the intent to pull as much of the human population as possible through the threshold onto the time line where humanity is meant to go and be free beings, stewarding the planet as the planet deserves. FE and all the good stuff will follow.

This thread of yours is explaining, reminding, and inspiring the collective to focus on the vibrationally right time line.

At http://ascension101.com/tools Inelia Benz gives a meditation "scan the time lines and the find the one where..." and that is the time line where we've made it, we've done it.

If the Universe is a hologram we can change Everything, if we pull this thing off. And I think it's going! That's why all the resistance and violence. But--too late!! Our FTL (faster than light) drive works and we're going to make the jump.

Things won't look different on 12 -22-12. But we will have made the jump.

OMG 35 years ago Namgal Rinpoche wrote the book The Quantum Leap - same stuff! Leap!

This is where your premise on this thread makes total sense!

NB: "How can you go down the dark time-line if the frequency is shifting up? You cant!" You are right. Although David Wilcox and Brockbrader discussed this, they are late in coming across this idea. And a little into the sensational - they're young...
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 18th December 2012 at 04:52.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (18th December 2012), Journeyon (18th December 2012), Mark (1st January 2013), skamandar (30th December 2012), tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (18th December 2012), Wind (18th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

You're welcome, we-R-one.

I do believe that David Wilcock and many others are right about the coming Golden Age, but that is just my opinion. I'm really waiting for a positive outcome, because I am just so tired of all the negativity on planet Earth. I know that we've been living in the "dark ages" for thousands of years now, but life shouldn't be a constant struggle like it is. Life should be full of joy and love! That is the way the Creator intended it.

I really do hope that we change from a mind-based collective consciousness into heart-based one. I'm not afraid of the future, I'm looking forward to it!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

4evrneo (18th December 2012), CdnSirian (18th December 2012), skamandar (18th December 2012), tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (18th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Here is the only book I could find on George W Carey, written in 1917

http://books.google.com/books?id=K2j...0chart&f=false

And this is the book featured by Santos Bonacci in his video on the Salts of Salvation.

http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=CMfPjUi19TAC

Anyone know where to find the chart, so that the missing quadrant of salts can be determined?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 18th December 2012 at 05:50.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (18th December 2012), CdnSirian (19th December 2012), Marin (25th December 2012), Mark (1st January 2013), tuku (5th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (20th December 2012), tuku (5th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bump. Hate to see this thread sliding to p. 5 on 12/19/2012...

Cheers all.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (20th December 2012), tuku (5th May 2013), we-R-one (20th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Thanks CdnSirian!

This video with Gregg Braden is excellent and I thought I'd post for inspiration. This was the clip you saw within the Santos Bonacci video. The whole interview is relevant, and it was hard to pick out just a few quotes. I think when I revise the original presentation, I'll definitely add Braden. It's quick, so it keeps the viewers attention, and yet it'sextremely informative.

"...Through our hearts we literally have the power to influence the very fields of this planet that sustain life in the world, sustain the health and the healing and the well being of our bodies and it's all about the magnetic fields of the earth."

"Human emotions specifically the magnetic fields produced by the human heart during certain kinds of emotion that now are documented as extending far beyond our bodies into the physical world and now to such a degree that our satellites hundreds of miles above the surface are able to pick these up.

This has led to a number of studies now, showing that when a certain number of people come together and they choose in the moment of time to create a precise emotion in their hearts, that that emotion literally can intentionally influence the very fields that sustain the life on planet earth. These fields, are now implicated in everything from the immune response of humans throughout the planet, climate, weather patterns, cycles of war in peace, our ability to solve problems, our cognitive abilities, all of these as different as they sound from one another are all linked to our relationship to the magnetic fields of the earth. So what makes this so beautiful is every human on the planet is linked to the field, but not every human on the planet has to be consciously aware of their relationship to benefit from what a relatively few number of people come to understand.

And the bottom line is this, when we choose to feel feelings that create what is called coherence in our bodies, coherence is the language, the quality of language between our heart and our brain, certain kinds of heart based experiences such as appreciation, gratitude, forgiveness, care, compassion. Those are the ancient understandings that have always been taught in the truest traditions of our past and now our own science is finding that those same traditions are now documenting this very real effect in our hearts. When we can feel those feelings in our bodies they're mirrored in the field and everyone benefits from the experience of relatively few."

"The human heart is now documented as the strongest generator of both the electrical and magnetic fields in the body."

"And it appears now, that the human heart is designed to do both, to change both the electrical field and the magnetic field of our bodies and our world and they do so in response to the emotions that we create between our heart and our brain."

"When we create the feelings of what we choose to experience in our lives, everything from conscious choices of the perfect relationship, or abundance in our lives, or the healing in our bodies or the healing in the bodies of our loved ones, that those feelings are creating the patterns of magnetic and electrical field in our hearts, that are literally rearranging the stuff of this quantum soup, this quantum essence, allowing the pattern of what we have claimed in our hearts to become manifest in the world around us. So it's less about attracting from a scientific perspective and more about consciously creating the template within us knowing that the stuff of the universe will congeal around that template in the world around us to simply mirror, reflect what we've claimed."

He's referencing the the holographic universe when he talks about mirroring for those who are just learning. The above paragraph also reaffirms my thought process in regards to my kundalini moment-that I was "consciously creating a template" through that experience.

One final quote of interest which should remain part of our goal:

"It was very well documented that there is an effect between human consciousness and the world around us, that effect is known; but what could never be documented was precisely what was happening inside the body of the individual to create that efffect, and it was during that time that a formula was created, and the formula simply stated, if we can create this effect with a certain number of people, the square root of 1% of a given population, then we will have the effect."

I'd be interested in finding out if the organization behind the Goes Satellites, that Gregg mentions, is releasing the measurements of the magnetic fields after the Connecticut shooting. I would bet in the same way that they discovered a huge variance in the fields after the 9-11 shooting, they also would find a variance that stands out from normal readings. I'll do some research on my end to see if I can come up with something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast