+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Was the Titanic deliberately sunk by JP Morgan? (video)

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Was the Titanic deliberately sunk by JP Morgan? (video)

Was the Titanic deliberately sunk by JP Morgan? (video)

Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 | Posted by Gordon Duff
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...-morgan-video/
    The First “9/11″ Scale Conspiracy

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

We thank readers (of www.sott.net) for the video referral. Though entertaining and enjoyable, there is a dark aspect of this century old mystery. If “they” could do then what we see them doing, and a very strong case is made, what is done now?

As Veterans Today is in the business of examining such things, the history of conspiracies is very much “up our alley” as it were.

YouTube - Veterans Today -

As hundreds of millions await the end of the world, supposedly only a bit over two weeks away, there may not be another chance to put our “Titanic lore” in perspective.

You can’t do that if we are dead, either a planet splitting event or a mass of brain sucking zombie Martians.

Once, long ago, I read a paper that brought forth the hypothesis that Moses, in order to have crossed the Red Sea and to have been “lost” for as long as is represented in Exodus, had, if one were to accept what was supported as “conclusory proof,” that the real “holy land” or “Israel” was actually Yemen and not Judea.

However, this is not “one of mine.”

I have enough areas of commonly accepted history that, at least I believe, can be totally debunked with little effort.

In fact, the average professor of history, is subject to instantaneous humiliation at the hands of any cable TV junkie.

Anyway, enjoy the video and enjoy the holidays.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Was the Titanic deliberately sunk by JP Morgan? (video)

The Titanic did not go down that night. It was an insurance job on another ship that was involved in an accident. The whole thing went terribly wrong and alot of people were shall we say gotten rid of with that event.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Precog For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th December 2012), sigma6 (8th December 2012), Spiral (8th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th December 2012), Woody (8th December 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I posited once that a remote controlled or otherwise electric submarine (or mechanical Uboat) could easily have scuttled the Titanic,
    ramming prow on the submarine or other vessel would have torn into her like a hook through blubber.

Icebergs aren't the only game in town!

Jules Verne wrote about electric submarines DECADES earlier... and Tesla spoke of controlling their motion via remote radio signals, years before the ship sank.

Wasn't it early this very year that John Kerry et al launched a JP Morgan friendly BILL that prohibits investigation of the site.

Not to mention the microbes eating the metal... sad that we are losing the real story!!!

J Astor, N Tesla, will not be silent

P.s. the link between 9-11 and titanic mystery is this: the site could not be investigated because the elites blocked the attempts

the second link is the FACT that advanced technology (at the time of event) was used in both cases.

tesla remote control and radar, and in the second event, tesla cavitation and rendering of metal to liquid form.

no wonder he can't rest....
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 8th December 2012 at 03:43.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I haven't watched the video yet, but I know Benjamin Fulford has talked about this before. It does make sense on some level, especially taking into account the Federal Reserve being established not long afterward. That would be a great way to get rid of a lot of influential people in one fell swoop.

I would love to read a book of fiction or see a movie based on this idea that the Titanic was intentionally sunk, making clear the motives and planning that went into place by the people who may have perpetrated such an act. I imagine it would be a sort of anti-hero tale. Not exactly a heist story, but heist-like. If people can cheer on loathsome reptiles like Nucky and Rothstein on "Boardwalk Empire", they ought to be able to get behind such a story.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 8th December 2012 at 05:13.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A movie would be great, but it would get held up like Frank Perettis... lol

Maybe we can get Ventura to investigate this story!
    I think Conspiracy Theory or whatever his show is called could use a very good RMS Titanic tale.

Because that is one skelly that won't stay in Davy Jones' locker... rest their souls

Astor dying really changed Tesla's life !!

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    I haven't watched the video yet, but I know Benjamin Fulford has talked about this before. It does make sense on some level, especially taking into account the Federal Reserve being established not long afterward. That would be a great way to get rid of a lot of influential people in one fell swoop.

I would love to read a book of fiction or see a movie based on this idea that the Titanic was intentionally sunk, making clear the motives and planning that went into place by the people who may have perpetrated such an act. I imagine it would be a sort of anti-hero tale. Not exactly a heist story, but heist-like. If people can cheer on loathsome reptiles like Nucky and Rothstein on "Boardwalk Empire", they ought to be able to get behind such a story.
    How about a video from another thread posted today? coincidentally....

...which involves using the Titanic to destroy the enemies of the Fed Reserve!

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=kmGnjTHw3wg

Credit goes to WeAreONEbigFamily and this thread...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Watch-this--

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th December 2012), Maunagarjana (8th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

It wasn't the Titanic but her sister ship that was badly damaged already, JP Morgan had it rammed by a yellow ice breaker (ship) and certain people were shot to make sure they couldn't escape, people who were big enough to end the "Fed" which is what they were going to do.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th December 2012), Maunagarjana (8th December 2012), Woody (8th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    It wasn't the Titanic but her sister ship that was badly damaged already, JP Morgan had it rammed by a yellow ice breaker (ship) and certain people were shot to make sure they couldn't escape, people who were big enough to end the "Fed" which is what they were going to do.
    Ah, okay. Maybe Fulford was mixed up a bit (or I misunderstood him.)

Are you talking about the RMS Olympic? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Olympic
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 8th December 2012 at 09:58.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Britannic sank too, they weren't sure if scuttled by mine or boat, though!

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I had never heard of this theory before and at the beginning I was all like as if pfffft.
    But by the end I was believing it... and right at the end when it got to the "the Titanic name plates have fallen off in two places and underneath there is am M and a P I was open mouthed [cue dastardly dun dun dun DUN] well that's it then, 'arrest ALL the conspirators!!!'
    but its 100 years hence.. they got away with it. Poor Rose and Jack. Jack died for nothing. Stupid 'California'.
    Last edited by Shade; 8th December 2012 at 20:44.

16. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

goes to show you.....the last thing the peanut gallery ever knows is the truth.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th December 2012), Shade (9th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ahhhhh, I wonder if Cameron would be interested in doing a remake?

(on a much earlier thread, allegedly, JP Morgan invited "associates" (approx 600 bankers who were opposed to the fed) onboard the trip, having no intention of sailing on her himself knowing what the outcome would be. Full speed on a dark night through black ice - a collision would be almost guaranteed even eliminating the other factors, ie that it was really the damaged Olympic etc). Being all men, their deaths would be virtually assured (and no more opposition to the Fed, or J P Morgan).

(Analogy: Imagine driving your car around on a pitch dark night, in a strange place, with only a parking light going? You can only steer a quarter turn and use a weak handbrake to stop. How long before you hit something? Please DO NOT try this at home - or anywhere else )

Several birds hit with one stone.

The perpetrators probably believed the TITANIC (aka Olympic) would never be found, at least, in their lifetimes. They could never be held to account - they're all dead. Scuttle the other two ships as well in some "accident".

Love it - who's gonna write the book?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 9th December 2012 at 22:24.

19. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

That was a fascinating watch. I sent the link to my mum too as she has a real passion for the Titanic story because she lived for a while as a young girl (my gran was his housekeeper) with Mr Beesley, the teacher cited early in the documentary. Seem entirely feasible to me.
    You are not the target.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The23rdman For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th December 2012), Shade (10th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is interesting. I'd like to see where the makers of this film got their evidence before deciding where I lie.
    You are not the target.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The23rdman For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You know how the movie National Treasure, the Gates family gets to look like patriots?
    Anytime you google Gates and national, that movie comes up instead of history.

To the same devastating effect, Cameron's movie thrusts the popular view into everyone's faces.
    It's almost inescapable, the lies our country was told about Titanic.

Would we have gone to war had Titanic and Hindenburg not been destroyed (by JP Morgan?)...

Two world wars, millions of lives, over vehicular manslaughter

edit: John Kerry passed a bill didn't he, to keep invasive research out of titanic site.

modern forensics is a real art and they are really scared of it.

here is a really dumb pic:
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 12th December 2012 at 16:34.

24. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

LOL I love your sketch Tesla! Easy to interpret (you should see some of the *ahem* "sketches" I get from a few clients!!)
    And I agree, Kerry's Bill prevents us seeing the outside damage to the hull as it's embedded in mud... convenient to say the least.

Forensically, the porthole layout & upper deck structure match the Olympic. As for the nameplate falling off, maybe it needs a little helpin' hand.

J.P. Morgan & Hindenburg as well? Wow... that's worth another thread too!

25. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Indeed, the Hindenburg story should be huge even today: people watch Hitler crud on H channel.
    Why don't they open cold (and hot!) cases?

My personal opinion is, if USA had not refused to sell Helium gas to Germany then,
    Hitler would never have lost his airship and would not have forgotten his mentor Hindenburg either --
    and England would have been alone in dominating the German economy by blocking the iron trade routes in the North.

I am NOT a Nazi sympathizer (maybe as a teen I wanted to join a gang, but then growing up hit me) -- but I love to look closer at history.

PARAGUAY is also worth another thread..........

26. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No worries Tesla, I'm a passionate Elfin Conspiracy Believer . I'm sure there was something suspiscious about Hindenburg too (as did even some of the press reports at the time), I must revisit it armed with a hopefully better understanding of the bigger picture so far. (Ooops,.. am I allowed to derail my own thread?)

No it's cool: it's about J.P. Morgan too - please tell? (ie, His connection to Hindenburg? Was he responsible for those blocks - sorry, this is something I haven't studied in-depth yet - I am aware of how much he destroyed your namesake ) By all accounts, the man was quite an unscrupulous monster!

(Hindenburg must have been on my mind: bit of synchronicity there - I just grabbed the DVD of it last week altho haven't watched it yet. Saw it years ago, several times) The movie alone wetted my interest to dig a little deeper...

Darn, there goes my new project!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 12th December 2012 at 21:49.

27. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I would LOVE to see a real historical account with alternate opinions!!!

Would be a cool thing to read, please do!

28. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well a quick search... (gotta get back to work) confirms a connection between the two incidents (no direct mention of Morgan in this - just "Illuminati bankers"): and tie-in to oil companies - I don't agree with all of it but some interesting pointers...

Titanic & Hindenburg: Two Psy-Ops, One Agenda?

June 24, 2010
    titanic-hindenburg.jpgby "Watchdog"
    (for henrymakow.com)

Name:  titanic-hindenburg.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  17.2 KB

http://www.henrymakow.com/titanic-hi...o_psy-ops.html

The sinking of the world's largest ship on her maiden voyage in 1912; and the spectacular fireball and "explosion" of the giant German airship in 1937. Could these two events be related? Each tragedy serves as a distinct marker: the beginning and ending of an era in which transatlantic passenger transportation underwent a colossal transformation.

In August of 2005, two independent divers, using the Finnish-built deep water MIR submarines, found two new parts of the bottom of the hull of Titanic separate from the hull and stern at the bottom of the Atlantic. That means that this great unsinkable ship, which hardly nudged an iceberg, somehow broke itself into four pieces before leaving the surface of the ocean. Maybe it's time to consider the possibility of foul play?

Were both the Titanic and Hindenburg part of a plan to convert the world's means of passenger transportation from safe and luxurious ships to cramped, noisy and extremely dangerous aviation aircraft that use huge amounts of petroleum fuel? During this era, a conversion of cheaper and alternate fuels, used formerly in steamships, to the high octane fuels, used by the emerging passenger aircraft industry was accomplished, resulting in profits beyond measure.

The period from July 31, 1908 when Joseph Ismay signed the order to have the Titanic built until March 26, 1939 when transatlantic passenger travel via fixed wing aircraft was inaugurated, is the era of Titanburg.

During World War One, huge investments were made in the manufacture of aircraft engines which allowed the Illuminati bankers to stipulate that all aircraft engines use petroleum as the sole source of fuel. The final coup de grace: Burn the Hindenburg to give the world a reason to forget all about airships (as they consume much less fuel). And so petroleum, which had sold for pennies per barrel at the turn of the century was soon to be marketed at 100 times the cost.

Today we still use petroleum (kerosene called jet fuel) in all of our aircraft even though it burns and explodes, yet we have been sold the idea that hydrogen is so dangerous that it can't be used.

TITANIC CONTRADICTIONS

New steamships had to be broken in during their maiden voyage. They were not able to make good speed during their first two days out. So the idea that Titanic tried to set a speed record on her maiden voyage doesn't make sense. In fact, she was way behind a Cunard liner, which had more horsepower anyway.

Firsthand reports and testimonies in hearings held shortly after the disaster indicated that if the ship struck the iceberg at all, it continued to slip on past the iceberg. There certainly was no jolt. Shortly thereafter a disastrous leak was found that indicated five watertight compartments had been breached. Two hours and forty minutes later, the great ship pivoted until it pointed straight down toward the bow, and then slipped beneath the water. This was the testimony of the first officer of Titanic in a US court of Inquiry which was held days after the tragedy.

It never made sense to me that a seasoned captain such as Capt. Smith would have gone storming through an ice field. Then, there was the lack of a real collision with the iceberg itself, yet the damage done was so extreme, or was it? All the testimonies given in both the United States and later Great Britain board of Inquiries reveal that not one passenger was sure s/he felt a collision.

Today, we have the benefit of more information about this tragedy. First, in 1982 the two Mir submersible submarines came into being, and by 1985 the Titanic wreck had been located and filmed. The wreck of the Titanic was in two pieces.

In 2005, another expedition organized by two American divers, Chatterton and Kohler, found two never-before-seen large sections. They were nearly a mile away from the forward and rear pieces of the hull! These large sections span the bottom of the ship from port to starboard, through both the inner and outer hulls.

Each piece is over thirty feet in length and the width of the beam of the ship which is 92 feet. That these new pieces came loose from the main hull of Titanic at the surface. They could not possibly have come off from the force of the Titanic hitting the ocean floor. They are too far from the hull and stern!

We now have to explain a ship that hardly touched an iceberg yet is in four pieces on the bottom of the ocean!

Keep in mind, these sections are from the very bottom of the Titanic and represent hundreds of tons of steel. Each near-rectangular section is made out of 1" thick steel plate, top and bottom (two separate layers 1" thick) separated by the athwart-ship ribs that are five feet in height. In other words, there was a space of five feet between the inner and outer hulls of the bottom of the Titanic, and both are 1" thick plate steel.

Both of these are sheared through right along the edge of the ribs, all the way across the bottom from port to starboard!! So we have two double hulled hollow sections, each about 30 feet by 92 feet, enough area lost in the hull to send it down in moments! Is it not time for an honest re-evaluation of the facts?

Perhaps the Titanic did not strike an iceberg after all? We know from the original eye witness testimonies that Titanic continued moving through the water as it went by the iceberg. The story is that 300 feet of steel suffered a gash 3/4 " wide, and that this was caused by the tearing action of the iceberg. No tool made of ice is strong enough to cut 300 feet of 1 inch steel. This is the size of the wound that would have been necessary, calculated to 12 square feet of leak area in order for the ship to sink in only 2 hours and 20 minutes. Now, spread this out along five watertight sections and you begin to see the near impossible job the ice cutting tool is asked to do in this scenario.

The only way it could have ripped the bottom out is if Titanic rode up on the ice, and that would have sent cups and saucers flying all over the place. It is a steel ship and thus rigid from keel to deck. But nobody felt it because Titanic missed the iceberg and slipped by.

If you watch or read earlier versions of the disaster there was no prior mention of the stern breaking off. The doomed ship rising out of the water which sends the stern crashing down as it breaks at the deck is a recent development and likely a scramble to cover the fact that this vessel was sent to the bottom from a large underwater explosion.

From my personal evaluation I would say that the only way to accomplish this amount of cutting would be by using charges pre-set in the bilge space along the top and bottom ribs. This would require six lines of charges from port to starboard, each 92 feet long. That's how many shear "cuts" had to be accomplished in the bottom of the Titanic, from one side of the ship to the other in order to produce completely separated blown-out sections of the hull.

If this in fact happened, it would mean that somebody planned the murder of over a thousand people.

CONCLUSION

With both the Titanic and the Hindenburg, the agenda was to break the human spirit, much like the devastation in the Gulf of Mexico today.

In the case of the Titanic there was much drama about this ship's luxurious accommodations--beyond any ship that had formerly been built. It was not only going to be the biggest but also virtually unsinkable. The seas were to be fully tamed once and for all. Steerage accommodations included cabins and community kitchens, entertainment and eating areas.

In the case of the Hindenburg the world was captivated with the vision of future travel by dirigibles, which had gone from war machines during WW1 to the safest form of travel by far. One of them flew over the North Pole in 1926. The Graf Zeppelin cirmcum-navigated the globe in 1929. They were the answer to global travel after sea travel had been deemed dangerous by the tragedy of the Titanic.

In both cases the sudden turn of events from ecstasy to heartbreak was mercilessly plastered across every form of media.

There were five ships in the area within hours of the Titanic distress call, one of them came to a stop and watched the entire event. The name of this vessel was the Californian, the Captain's name was Lord. His ship witnessed the entire event and did not respond even though the Titanic was firing white flares. Lord testified he didn't see the rockets but crewmen contradicted him. Lord claimed he was 20 miles away but his crewmen said they were half that distance.

Both of these heartbreaking tragedies set the stage for World Wars. The message came down, "no, the world is not going to deliver your dreams." This was the media-promoted reality: the failure of human technology to overcome large obstacles, and then the failure in governments and economies to overcome disasters and stop wars. Sound familiar?

Reference--"Titanic's Last Secrets," by Brad Matsen, Titanic Publishing LLC, C. 2005

I have more "homework" to do ...later...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th December 2012 at 00:10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast