+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Bavarian Illuminati - Jesuit Adam Weishaupt

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default The Bavarian Illuminati - Jesuit Adam Weishaupt

This subject might be a useful one because there is been spoken a lot about The Illuminati.

I also know that there is a lot of misinformation on this subject and that is being done deliberate to change the outcome.

I have researched it for quite a while and will now share with you what i know about it.

Lets get back to the Los Alumbrados first.
    The Los Alumbrados was founded in 1491 (in Spain) and it means in Spanish:
    The Enlightened ones. The order was banned.

Wikipedia states that it was a Christian Order but i doubt it.
    The Catholic Church claims to be Christian too which is blasphemy because they worship (Idol worship) Maria before Jesus Christ , and the Pope claims to be the Holy Father , Jesus Christ in the flesh and GOD , also one can buy of his sins , what a joke.

anyway

There has been an attempt to make the Roman Empire truly Christian , Otto von Bismarck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Bismarck) created the Protestant Second Reich in the 19th century which the Jesuits destroyed when they wiped Protestant Prussia off the map during the Black Pope's Second Thirty Years War (1914-1945).

so Los Alumbrados was banned and 40 years later ex Los Alumbrados member Ignatius Loyola founded the Society of Jesus in 1534 , but he was a puppet of Francis Borgia the 4th Duke (Ptolemaic papal Bloodline) who was a Great grandson of Pope Alexander VI Borgia and the son of Juan de Borgia the 3rd Duke of Grandia and Joana of Aragon who on her turn was the daughter of Alfonso of Aragon (Archbischop of Zaragoza) who was on his turn a son Ferdinand the Catholic which is King Ferdinand II of Aragon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_II_of_Aragon
    and that's the man who funded Christopher Columbus in 1492 ! Please be aware that Columbus brought truly the first world war in Native America ! 59 Milllion Native Americans were killed and then we also have The Maya's and The Inca's ! We could say this was all Roman Crusades / Inquistions , sad but true.

Well anyway Ignatius Loyola was not a jew as many websites would like to tell you.
    Ignatius Loyola was a Spanish Noble from a wealthy Spanish Noble Family.

And besides in 1492 most Sephardic jews were being expelled from Spain during The Inquisitions. Christopher Columbus he was a Jew but he served The Catholic Church , he was funded by King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella (both devoted catholics) with gold that was taken from the expelled jews.

Ok The Society of jesus was founded by Ignatius Loyola and Francis Borgia

Ignatius Loyola

Francis Borgia

, there was even another man involved his name was Pierre Fabre (Peter Faber)
    Faber was born in 1506 to a peasant family in the village of Villaret, in the former Duchy of Savoy (now Saint-Jean-de-Sixt in the French Department of Haute-Savoie).
    Peter Faber

These 3 man were all Jesuit Superior generals.

The Order was based on Aragon Templarism and the Ancient Mystery schools from The Hassassins http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
    Ignatius Loyola has been in Jerusalem.

The Order was approved by Pope Paul III (Alessandro Farnese) in 1540 to carry out the Counter Reformation started by:

Martin Luther (Born 10 November 1483 – 18 February 1546) was a German monk, priest, professor of theology and important figure of the Protestant Reformation. He strongly disputed the claim that freedom from God's punishment for sin could be purchased with money.

The Papacy was losing temporal power over large areas of Europe all the Protestant countries they did not control anymore. That's why The Society of Jesus was Created.

Now lets skipp to 1773

In 1773 "Infallible" Pope Clement 14 banned the Jesuit Order by a perpetual decree due to public outcries against the Jesuit ORDO AB CHAO method of causing false flag terror, political unrest, assassinations, etc etc.

The jesuits were being banned in 83 countries and were unable to carry out their Counter Reformation (Infiltrating The Protestant Churches)
    This is also interesting , King George III gave them shelter ! and That's how they got in control of the British Crown !!!!

Anyway they had to come up with a plan to keep their counter reformation going !
    They trained Adam Weishaupt on Igolstad University. Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit.
    Here is too a lot of confusion , many will say he was Jewish or a Crypto Jew , let say this , wether he was a Jew or Not its not that important , what's important is to know that the Jesuits controlled him !

Anyway They used Adam Weishaupt to create The Bavarian Illuminati (based on Jacobinism) and what they did was , they brough Papal Jews (Pope serving catholic Jews) to places of High power , Meier Amschel Bauer the Goldsmid from Frankfurt was invited to become a Knight of Malta , that's where he changed his name into Meier Amschel Roth Schild (Red - Shield) !

And he became The Guardian of The Vatican Treasury , so this was a very succesful tactic of The jesuits to bring Papal Jews to places of Power as a front to hide behind and keep in power, at the same time later on the People would all blame The JEWS in general !

They say Adam Weishaupt left the Jesuits in 1775 but that is a trick that they have used more. The Bavarian Illumnati was created on 1 May 1776.
    On the dollar bill we will find the year 1776 in the base of the Piramid in Roman letters,

Pope Clement XIV was later poisoned for banning them and his successor Pope Pius wrote a Papal Bull in 1814 that the Jesuits could never be banned again worldwide.
    Its since 1814 that The Jesuit Superior General became the most powerful man on earth adviced by The Ptolemaic Papal Bloodlines that in this way could get more to the background out of the picture.

Here are some video's to back up my claims.

Dave Cleveland is a great researcher but he states that Adam Weishaupt was a Crypto Jew ....

This video is great it goes in deep details but fails to mention the Papal Jews

The Origins of The ALL SEEING EYE

I also want to add that i hope that its already pretty clear for you all that the so called Top Illuminati Bloodlines are not the top at all , these families have gotten wealthy from The British East India Trade and have risen to power by The Bavarian Illuminati. Yes they work together with The Black Venetian Nobility (Ptolemaic Papal Bloodlines) Vatican Knighthoods and The Society of Jesus.

See here The papacy orchistrating The Europian Union Constitution which has been signed by 33rd degree Knight of Malta Tony Blair
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 9th December 2012 at 15:14.

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bavarian Illuminati - Jesuit Adam Weishaupt

This link is pretty interesting because we can find lots of Photo's of Royalties all around the world that had been knighted into various Vatican Knighthoods , there is a big chance that it derived from The British East India Trade.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ghts_and_dames
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 9th December 2012 at 08:05.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the entire continent of south america speaks spanish, the entire continent of north america speaks english. England vs Spain to control the world. Must have been tough killing Indians and stealing gold from peru. Killers and thieves sailing the then known world like pirates in a race to see who will have the most toys. Spanish belongs in Spain, English belongs in England , we should speak American. Nation building has been around a long time. The romans tried it. What is with the minds of these maniacs, I wanna control the world, fire the laser, send in the army, the navy , kill em all, take their gold, take their land, take their language, take their religion, take their culture, I glad my ancestors lived in harmony with nature otherwise England and Spain would speak cherokee.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

butcherman (9th December 2012), MargueriteBee (9th December 2012), seko (9th December 2012), WeAreONEbigFamily (9th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is classic alpha male reptilian brain behaviour to want to divide and conquer. Our task is to raise our vibrational fields and recognise the majesty in everyone we meet. Knowing history of conquest and how the world is being ravaged today is only useful if we use it to rise above
    You are not the target.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The23rdman For This Post:

gaiagirl (9th December 2012), JRS (9th December 2012), ulli (11th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Was there ever a black Pope? I heard the one that stood to be seated, was overruled by "church/political factions" and put the SS German Nazi Camp guy in.

Probably why religion got all punitive over the last 600 years instead of peace.

Seems wickedly blasphemous, that he's forgiven himself and anointed himself power for the families.

There is only one guy that fits the "anti-christ" description to a t and his name is Lischenko and he has been shall we say, banned from the world markets because of his "arrogance in stating he's an open dictator winning all the elections and anyone that runs against him, is killed. This is the reason the UN and NATO nations don't deal with him.

If they think he's dangerous and fear him, couldn't they be the ones feeding the negative ones?

Oh, I'm serious on the question: "Why did they call the POPE, the Black Pope? Just the explanation, because they had black knights back then.

8. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Was there ever a black Pope? I heard the one that stood to be seated, was overruled by "church/political factions" and put the SS German Nazi Camp guy in.

Probably why religion got all punitive over the last 600 years instead of peace.

Seems wickedly blasphemous, that he's forgiven himself and anointed himself power for the families.

There is only one guy that fits the "anti-christ" description to a t and his name is Lischenko and he has been shall we say, banned from the world markets because of his "arrogance in stating he's an open dictator winning all the elections and anyone that runs against him, is killed. This is the reason the UN and NATO nations don't deal with him.

If they think he's dangerous and fear him, couldn't they be the ones feeding the negative ones?

Oh, I'm serious on the question: "Why did they call the POPE, the Black Pope? Just the explanation, because they had black knights back then.
    The Pope is not The Black Pope , maybe in the past he was , but since 1814 The Black Pope (Jesuit Superior General) picks the Pope and if he not obey's then he gets killed in one or the other way , same counts for Kings / Queens and Presidents.
    (Think about Abraham Lincoln or John F Kennedy)

Here is a short history on Black popes. (Sinister end)

The Jesuit Oath - 4th Vow (Warning Disturbing)

I want to add here that 2% of the whole Jesuit order has taken the 4th Vow that is around 400 Jesuits , when they have taken this oath they will anything the superior general asks them to do , assassinations , sacrificing their lives , etc
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 9th December 2012 at 15:35.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

It is undeniable that there are some very rich powerful families that have close connections but there are so many different versions of the nature of the conspiracy I tend to conclude there is not just one unified conspiracy. Of course I may be wrong and I retain an open mind but in videos such as the one's presented all I see is circumstantial evidence.

For instance the proof presented that Adam Weishaupt is part of a Jesuit conspiracy is because he attended a Jesuit school. That is like me saying that my ex girlfriend who attended a catholic girls school is part of a Catholic conspiracy, just because she attended that school. Of course as I said I have an open mind and he may well have been but I need to see more hard evidence than what is presented. I present this source that would seem to counter those claims.

Quote Weishaupt would not have denied that he was brought up among the Jesuits, or that in his opposition to them he availed himself of the resources which he acquired through his connection with them. And he did form a secret Order at a time when, especially in the South of Germany, an open expression of free opinions would have endangered liberty, and perhaps life. That the end was good according to his first intention, and that there was at all times, perhaps, a mixture of goodness in his motives, may reasonably be conceded. Many eminent men (Baron Knigge was one of the ablest) attached themselves to the Order. It has always been said that Maximilian, the first king of Bavaria, was favorable to it; nor does the history of his reign contradict the report. The Church, the courtiers, and the aristocracy were, however, too powerful for the conspirators. The society was broken up, a fierce persecution arose, and Weishaupt was happy in making his escape, and obtaining the protection of the learned Duke of Saxe-Gotha and the Duchess.
    http://www.bavarian-illuminati.info/...haupt-in-1804/

I am Just going to throw this video in from an extremely intelligent man who I have enormous respect, Alan Moore, famous for his comic books such as v for vendetta, the watchmen, League of extrordinary gentlemen etc, etc. Here he talks about conspiracy.

Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 9th December 2012 at 15:40.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012), panopticon (10th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    It is undeniable that there are some very rich powerful families that have close connections but there are so many different versions of the nature of the conspiracy I tend to conclude there is not just one unified conspiracy. Of course I may be wrong and I retain an open mind but in videos such as the one's presented all I see is circumstantial evidence.

For instance the proof presented that Adam Weishaupt is part of a Jesuit conspiracy is because he attended a Jesuit school. That is like me saying that my ex girlfriend who attended a catholic girls school is part of a Catholic conspiracy, just because she attended that school. Of course as I said I have an open and he may well have been but I need to see more hard evidence than what is presented. I present this source that would seem to counter those claims.

Quote Weishaupt would not have denied that he was brought up among the Jesuits, or that in his opposition to them he availed himself of the resources which he acquired through his connection with them. And he did form a secret Order at a time when, especially in the South of Germany, an open expression of free opinions would have endangered liberty, and perhaps life. That the end was good according to his first intention, and that there was at all times, perhaps, a mixture of goodness in his motives, may reasonably be conceded. Many eminent men (Baron Knigge was one of the ablest) attached themselves to the Order. It has always been said that Maximilian, the first king of Bavaria, was favorable to it; nor does the history of his reign contradict the report. The Church, the courtiers, and the aristocracy were, however, too powerful for the conspirators. The society was broken up, a fierce persecution arose, and Weishaupt was happy in making his escape, and obtaining the protection of the learned Duke of Saxe-Gotha and the Duchess.

I am Just going to throw this video in from an extremely intelligent man who I have enormous respect, Alan Moore, famous for his comic books such as v for vendetta, the watchmen, League of extrordinary gentlemen etc, etc. Here he talks about conspiracy.

Well put but its not the truth.
    If you can put 1 and 1 = 2 together then you can come a far way using your logic.

The CIA for example was created by William Donovan and William Donovan was a Knight of Malta and also the founder of the OSS

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...ackwater12.htm

The CIA has a massive role in bringing cocaine into Los Angeles which triggered all the Gang wars.
    All the Intelligence Agency's around the world are ALL controlled by The Jesuit Superior General , so this man is wrong in stating that nobody is in control. And then we have Conspiracy Theories and Conspiracy FACTS , there is a big difference between the two of them.

How the CIA Helped Create the Crack Epidemic and The Gang Wars

Secrets of the CIA - Part 1
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 9th December 2012 at 15:59.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

the black pope is not the actual pope, the German, but the actual chief of the Jesuit order. He is the one called the "Black Pope) lifebringer.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

panopticon (10th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote The CIA for example was created by William Casey and William Casey was a Knight of Malta and also the founder of the OSS
    Well again you are not entirely accurate here and just because he is allegedly a Knight of Malta is not proof of a conspiracy, I'm sure if you looked at all the various heads of the CIA over the years you would see all kinds of religious affinities.

William Joseph Casey (March 13, 1913 – May 6, 1987) was the Director of Central Intelligence (CIA) from 1981 to 1987, he did not create the CIA.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Casey

Truman signed the National Security Act of 1947 establishing the CIA. and its first director was I believe Sidney William Souers
    https://www.cia.gov/about-cia/histor...cia/index.html

Just seen that you have changed the creator of the CIA from William Joseph Casey to William J Donovan, well although he had a large part in its creation, being one of the advisors you could not say that he was the creator, officialy it was created by president Truman.

I am not sure about him being a knight of Malta, but i do know he was a Knight Grand Cross (First Class) of The Most Exalted Order of the White Elephant . Awarded by Thailand.

What would the conspiracy theorists have to say about that?
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 9th December 2012 at 16:59.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The CIA for example was created by William Casey and William Casey was a Knight of Malta and also the founder of the OSS
    Well again you are not entirely accurate here and just because he is a night of Malta is not proof of a conspiracy, I'm sure if you looked at all the various heads of the CIA over the years you would see all kinds of religious affinities.

William Joseph Casey (March 13, 1913 – May 6, 1987) was the Director of Central Intelligence (CIA) from 1981 to 1987, he did not create the CIA.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Casey

Truman signed the National Security Act of 1947 establishing the CIA. and its first director was I believe Sidney William Souers
    https://www.cia.gov/about-cia/histor...cia/index.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Donovan
    Not William Casey , William Donovan (The father of the CIA, “Wild Bill” Donovan, was a Knight of Malta. In order to be a director of the CIA you must be a crusading Knight of Malta and it doesn’t hurt if you are a member of Skull and Bones either. ) , My fold i made a slight mistake typing , every head of The CIA is a Knight of Malta , George J Tenet (911) was and Leon Panetta also , William Casey was also a Knight of Malta , it has nothing to do with Religion other then the Luciferain Religion since all Knights of Malta's are High Level York Rite Masons controlled by The Equestrian Order of The Holy Sepulchre and The High Jesuits

Harry Truman was a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason and High level Shriner
    Truman had a big role in the creation of The Masonic Fascist State Israel
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 9th December 2012 at 16:49.

17. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    the black pope is not the actual pope, the German, but the actual chief of the Jesuit order. He is the one called the "Black Pope) lifebringer.
    Lifebringer ? What about death and destruction , they are behind all major wars !
    and many other life threathening agenda's , like Aids , Monsanto , Nuclear Energy , The Medical Industry , The Farmaceutical Industry , suppression of new way's of energy so Oil and pollution keeps damaging us , The Mexican Gulf Oill Spill was not an Accident. and Haarp ? Chemtrails and more.

Ever heard of The Iron Mountain Report ?

Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 9th December 2012 at 19:24.

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote every head of The CIA is a Knight of Malta , George J Tenet (911) was and Leon Panetta also , William Casey was also a Knight of Malta
    This is interesting but again I cannot see any hard evidence of this. I present this source.

Quote Because of its secretive proceedings, unique political status, and association with the Crusades, the order has been a popular target for conspiracy theorists. Alleged members have included former CIA Directors William Casey and John McCone, Chrysler Chairman Lee Iacocca, and GOP fixture Pat Buchanan, though none have ever acknowledged membership
    http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article...a019c3f1c4%2C0
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 9th December 2012 at 17:05.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote every head of The CIA is a Knight of Malta , George J Tenet (911) was and Leon Panetta also , William Casey was also a Knight of Malta
    This is interesting but again I cannot see any hard evidence of this. I present this source.

Quote Because of its secretive proceedings, unique political status, and association with the Crusades, the order has been a popular target for conspiracy theorists. Alleged members have included former CIA Directors William Casey and John McCone, Chrysler Chairman Lee Iacocca, and GOP fixture Pat Buchanan, though none have ever acknowledged membership
    https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums...t-Do-They-Want
    Please know this and then do the math. I'm going to give you facts and they are all provable.

George J Tenet is a Knight of Malta , Prescot Bush was a Knight of Malta ,H.W Bush is a Knight of Malta , Prescot Bush Junior is a Knight of Malta , Rudoplh Guilliani is a Knight of Malta , Rupert Murdoch is a Knight of Malta , Rick Santorum is a Knight of Malta , Joe Biden is a Knight of Malta and its even being said The Barry Davis (Obama) is a Knight of Malta too but i have no proof for that yet. Henry Kissinger is a Knight of Malta , Brezinski is a Knight of Malta , George Soros is a Knight of Malta , Peter G Peterson is a Knight of Malta

The Older David Rockefeller was a Knight of Malta
    Meier Amschel Rotschild was a Knight of Malta
    Reihard Ghelen was a Knight of Malta
    Benito Mussolini was a Knight of Malta
    Queen Elizabeth II is a Dame of Malta

The Head of all 3 SMOM branches in the USA is The Archbischop of NY who also controls The Knights of Columbus and The CFR overseen by The Jesuits of Georgetown and Fordham University
    Former Arch bischop of NY Cardinal Edward Egan (Major hand in 911)

The New Military Vicar Timothy Dolan

The Knights of Malta are The Merchants of The Earth.

Here we see Matthew Festing the 79th Grandmaster of The Order together with Pope Benedict

well i can go on and on here are some membership lists and see what you get.

I will say that not all lists are totally correct.
    http://cgi.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...mes;read=17908

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/kmlst1.htm

http://vaticannewworldorder.blogspot...embership.html

http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress/?p=18843

http://partyflock.nl/flocktopic/5100..._of_Malta.html

Here is the original site and it will show you they are hiding their members.
    http://www.orderofmalta.int/the-orde...malta/?lang=en

Then also know this Cardinal Francis Spellman was also The Archbischop of NY and he was behind The John F Kennedy Assassination and The Vietnam war , called Spelly's war.

I will do a Treat on this soon.
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 11th December 2012 at 06:37.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by WeAreONEbigFamily (here)

For instance the proof presented that Adam Weishaupt is part of a Jesuit conspiracy is because he attended a Jesuit school. That is like me saying that my ex girlfriend who attended a catholic girls school is part of a Catholic conspiracy, just because she attended that school. Of course as I said I have an open and he may well have been but I need to see more hard evidence than what is presented. I present this source that would seem to counter those claims.

Well put but its not the truth.
    If you can put 1 and 1 = 2 together then you can come a far way using your logic.

The CIA for example was created by William Donovan and William Donovan was a Knight of Malta and also the founder of the OSS

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...ackwater12.htm

The CIA has a massive role in bringing cocaine into Los Angeles which triggered all the Gang wars.
    All the Intelligence Agency's around the world are ALL controlled by The Jesuit Superior General , so this man is wrong in stating that nobody is in control. And then we have Conspiracy Theories and Conspiracy FACTS , there is a big difference between the two of them.

How the CIA Helped Create the Crack Epidemic and The Gang Wars

Secrets of the CIA - Part 1
    the secret of the CIA is very good, the whole 5 videos are very good. Mostly for the large public. This should be a thread of itself and going into the web at large.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

panopticon (10th December 2012), WeAreONEbigFamily (9th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Please know this and then do the math. I'm going to give you facts and they are all provable
    You just gave me a list of names that is not proof that is a list!

I accept it as a possibility, I will not do the maths untill I see more evidence, not claims with no evidence made by conspiracy web sites.

Bilderberg I believe, Skull and Bones I believe- many have confirmed their membership, I believe the Masons have an agenda- many powerful people have confirmed their membership, which could be interpreted as a conspiracy, The Catholic church have their agenda, another conspiracy. In the East there are further groups and organisations with an agenda, a conspiracy. Sometimes these groups work together some times they don't. Many conspiracies tripping over other conspiracies ultimately leading to well the mess that we live in today.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 9th December 2012 at 17:28.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012), panopticon (10th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Please know this and then do the math. I'm going to give you facts and they are all provable
    You just gave me a list of names that is not proof that is a list!

I accept it as a possibility, I will not do the maths untill I see more evidence, not claims with no evidence made by conspiracy web sites.

Bilderberg I believe, Skull and Bones I believe- many have confirmed their membership, I believe the Masons have an agenda- many powerful people have confirmed their membership, which could be interpreted as a conspiracy, The Catholic church have their agenda, another conspiracy. In the East there are further groups and organisations with an agenda, a conspiracy. Sometimes these groups work together some times they don't. Many conspiracies tripping over other conspiracies ultimately leading to well the mess that we live in today.

Maybe you should watch the new Treat on the assassination of John F Kednnedy then.

I tell you nothing in their Hierarchial organization structure has changed , Nothing , they never change and that is their weak spot which makes it easier to expose it ! History repeats its self , you better wake up instead of trying to ridicule the info i'm giving you.
    This is not over one night Ice , we have been researching this all for the past 3 years and i was lucky to find some of the best researchers on my way , and if your smart you try to be part of that process , which you already do in this treat.
    We all still have to learn me too , but certain thing we know for sure and that will be the basis for further research.

But sure i respect your suspicion for we all should think for ourselfs and never follow anyone blind.

Greets
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 10th December 2012 at 16:57.

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote you better wake up
    If only you knew what I know
    But it is arrogant of anyone to believe they have nothing more to learn

Quote instead of trying to ridicule the info i'm giving you
    I am not ridiculing, I made a joke about the order of the white elephant which was actually a provable fact, but other than that I ask relevant questions, I am actually trying to help you.

I have always conceded it may be true, I just need to see evidence, you still have given me none. I apologize if you feel humiliated.

By the way of course it is not the first time I have heard this info, I have been researching this particular topic since the early 1990s. A word of advice don't believe everything you read on the internet and perhaps talk to some real people.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 10th December 2012 at 01:54.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012), modwiz (11th December 2012), mosquito (13th December 2012), panopticon (10th December 2012), PurpleLama (11th December 2012), WeAreONEbigFamily (11th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote you better wake up
    If only you knew what I know
    But it is arrogant of anyone to believe they have nothing more to learn

Quote instead of trying to ridicule the info i'm giving you
    I am not ridiculing, I made a joke about the order of the white elephant which was actually a provable fact, but other than that I ask relevant questions, I am actually trying to help you.

I have always conceded it may be true, I just need to see evidence, you still have given me none. I apologize if you feel humiliated.

By the way of course it is not the first time I have heard this info, I have been researching since the early 1990s. A word of advice don't believe everything you read on the internet and perhaps talk to some real people.

Please don't feel offended by the words...please do understand that i had countless conversations like this where i had to explain it all over and over again , If was not sure about it i would not post it or i would add to it that i'm not sure about it !

Your input is valued and a little discussion is never bad , but i got a bit fed up with it , excuse maybe i was getting a little tired.. me too i also still have to learn a lot , that's why i share what i DO know so that can be a basis to work on and that it might expand in the comment section , so that it gets a fairly good picture.

I hope you can understand why i'm getting a little short here , i have to deal with various ridicules everyday (on You Tube) in everyway and the clock keeps ticking. The faster humanity will understand the truth the better , i know that it won't go any faster if i react in such short way's , it was my intuition and habit maybe ? . I also did not ment to hurt your ego

Yes The Order of The Elephant , i just recently took a look at it , its a danish order and i'm pretty sure it had connections to the Teutonic Knights in the past and probably still today.

I wanted to do a Thread on all The Knighthoods , but i think there are too many too treat em all , its a network of royalities and knights. All the Knighthoods are connected to The Vatican and also to Freemasonry
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 10th December 2012 at 01:42.

29. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Thanks for this vid Dorjezigzag.
    People like to have an enemy they can rail against.
    They like to scream at that enemy.

Many find it simply too horrific to contemplate that we are rudderless.

Yeah, I reckon there are those who think they have control and power, and it's very possible to track them and their "bloodline" back generations, to analyse how they have accumulated/inherited power and talk about it with authority. People traditionally gather in groups which have similar interests and social status. From this it is easy to see that those who are members of a particular group may well be a member because of social conditioning. They get status within the social field by gaining respect from others in that field. This status can disappear very quickly if there is a change in circumstances (for example money, health) and the individual/group becomes suddenly all to aware of how little power they actually had.

It is my view that this all part of the temporary nature of power, all part of its illusion, all part of its appeal.

Of course there are interrelated layers and levels involved in this and I am only talking about one aspect of Money, Control and Power (MCP). It is way to complex a subject to write about in toto, rather aspects of MCP can be pointed at and used as examples of how to trace it.

That is what I view WeAreONEbigFamily is doing. Pointing at complex interrelationships and looking at the way they interact through the MCP lens.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012), Dorjezigzag (10th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th December 2012), WeAreONEbigFamily (10th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast